The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Predator

Chapter Two

I have had several people write and say they really liked the first chapter. I don’t know if i captured the mood here, but it is my story. If you don’t like it then write your own.

I had been following her for three days now. I had kept my distance and had found this prey worthy of the hunt. She was twenty-two years old, single and sexually inexperienced. She had graduated from college in three years, she had taken summer courses and extra credits to finish up early. She was working at a law firm as a legal secretary while she saved money for law school. I had ventured to inquire this from her on the pretense of asking the time; of course I made her forget everything she told me afterword.

This hunt was going to be special, I usually didn’t go after single women. I like to cause mental anguish to family members or loved ones as well as the physical torture I inflict on the prey. That is half the fun. This was going to be special though; I was not going to kill this one. I was going to see if this one would kill herself. She was 5′4″ tall with fiery red hair, cut short, and a beautiful young athletic body.

I headed home and as I walked in the door my mother was bending over to pick something off the floor. She was wearing a T-shirt and a pair of thong panties, the panties I ripped off of her in a flash and I was impaling her with my cock in no time. I enjoyed taking her forcefully even though she was a slave. I never really did any harm to her beyond a few bruises. I shot my load into her and grabbing her by the hair spun her around to clean of my cock. She lapped it up happily and a slap on the ass sent off to do her work.

I guess a psychiatrist could make a career out of studying me. Most serial rapists and killer’s get caught eventually, but not me. I had been killing and raping for fourteen years now and I had only had a few close calls. Cops had to forget they found me and be turned in another direction in their investigations and sometimes the odd witness that I had missed had to be killed. Yeah I could just make them forget, but what fun is that.

The next morning I set off on the hunt. I was wearing clothes that would allow me to blend into the scenery and were easily disposable. I was wearing a set of overalls with a fake electrical company name on the back and a nametag that said “Bob”. I was carrying my “tools-of-the-trade in a small plastic toolbox. In the crowds of downtown I blended right in.

My prey worked in an office building near the center of downtown on the fifteenth floor. The building had thirty floors of which two, the twenty-eighth and twenty-ninth were presently vacant. I followed her from the bus stop to the building, staying back cautiously. She was wearing a knee length skirt with hose and low heels and a short sleeve blouse. It was appropriately professional attire for the summer. When we got to the building I fell in step closely behind her as we went through the revolving doors. I sent her a revised message from the normal one I sent out; “you will get on the elevator and when you are confronted you will obey without drawing attention to yourself or resisting until you are off the elevator.”

As we got on the elevator there were six other people on the elevator with us. Three got off on the fifth floor, two got on on the sixth and off on the eighth and the other three got off on the twelfth. That left us alone for two floors. I reached past her and hit the button for the twenty-eighth floor and as I did I pressed a gun into her back.

“You are going up with me, do not scream or attempt to get off on your floor or I will kill you!” I said it in my best tough guy voice and she began to shake some. As we neared the fifteenth I shoved her into the front corner of the car. “Don’t move or make a noise!” As the doors opened on the fifteenth floor there were several people waiting to get on. “Going up,” I said it as a statement and they all acknowledged as normal. They never saw their terrified co-worker pushed against the front of the car. We made it up to the twenty-eighth floor with no more stops and as the doors opened I shoved her out.

She fell in the hallway, she had tripped over some loose building materials that were left lying in front of the elevator. There would be no one to hear her scream today though. Most of the renovations to get this floor ready for lease were done and I had spent some time preparing a room for my pleasure.

As I pushed her out of the elevator she was released from the control of my message. This was how I wanted it, I had grown bored with compliant victims and wanted this to fight a bit. As the doors to the elevator closed behind me I moved forward towards her. She had regained her senses and began screaming for help. She crab walked away from me and ran into a wall. The fear and anger that was shown on her face were absolutely delightful.

She began to reason with me, “If you let me go I won’t tell anyone about this, please let me go, please!” Her pleading was pathetic, it turned me on to no end. I was hard as steel as I leaned down to pick her up by the front of her blouse. She batted my hand away and lunged for the elevator. I caught her by the loose material of the back of her blouse. It was thin cotton and it tore off as she struggled to slip free of my grasp. She was spun around in the struggle and her beautiful breasts bounced to and fro in a sheer white bra. She fell backward, tripping over the same pieces of wood she had tripped over getting off the elevator. This time she hit her head against the elevator doors and she blacked out.

I knelt down beside her to get a closer look. She had the face of an angel, beautiful full lips, high cheekbones and a cute little nose. I opened an eye and looked at the most beautiful blue eye I had ever seen. I worked my eyes down her body and they fell upon her breasts. They were perfectly round and full, soft yet firm at the same time. They were rising up and down with her labored unconscious breathing. Her belly was lean and taut and she smelled of lavender.

I picked her up and put her over my shoulder, giving her ass a good slap “bad girl.” I carried her into the room I had prepared for today. It was a sound proofed conference to begin with, I had added a restraint system to the conference room table. I’m sure the future occupants would get a kick out of that. I laid her on the table and secured her hands together and then to the table above her head with one set of restraints. With another set I secured her legs to the so they were spread provocatively wide. As I secured her legs I noticed how firm and muscular they were. She did not have a car and walked everywhere. They felt wonderful through the thin material of her stockings. They were thigh high stockings with no garter and she was wearing a matching set of panties to the bra. I stood and felt the entire length of her body from foot to head. I paused at her lovely breasts to take in the full feel of them. She was still unconscious as I began cutting her clothes off with a pair of scissors. I cut off her skirt and stood back again to revel in her beauty. She was lying before me helpless with only her bra, panties and stockings on. I removed the stockings and the bra. When I removed the bra I took some time to caress and kiss her beautiful breasts. I couldn’t get over how beautiful she was to me. I cut off the panties to find out she was a true red head. She had trimmed her pubic hair into a nice little patch above her lips, the lips were bare.

I took some more time to gaze at her naked form. I had never really done this before, just take the time to relish the moment. It was wonderful and exciting. I eventually forced myself to give her some smelling salts to bring her around. As she slowly came to and realized the position she was very quiet. They always started screaming right off the bat, but not this one, this one was special. She realized she was helpless and was resigned to her fate. I had never had one not fight from the beginning to the end, it was very unexpected.

I moved towards her and placed a hand on her warm, firm thigh. She jumped a little but said nothing. For some reason, I said, “what’s your name?” I had never cared about what their names were. In a very frightened voice she said, “My name is Jennifer, what’s yours?” Even scared to death her voice was musical and lovely. I answered, “My name is Robert, do you think you will live to tell anyone?” This visibly shook her some. I took off my overalls to reveal that I had nothing on beneath. She stared at my erect cock and gulped.

I climbed on top of her and began kissing her. She resisted at first but as I pressed my lips to hers her tongue slipped between my lips and into my mouth. We kissed like teenagers discovering it for the first time. I had never really made out with anybody, I always just screwed them and left them. As we kissed my hands moved down to grope her breasts, they were like firm yet soft pillows. Her breathing became heavy and I realized mine had too. I was rubbing my cock against her labia and it was getting slick with her juices. I slipped it in and ran into her maidenhead. I pulled back and rammed forward again and took her virginity with both of us screaming. She screamed in pain and I screamed for joy.

I began thrusting in and out of her until I got to a good pace, she had calmed down and was meeting my thrusts with her hips. I came in a burst of stars before my eyes and kept thrusting into her until I was spent. I pulled my softening meat out of her and kneeled before her still panting. She was bleeding a little from her slit, but not much. I lay down on top of her again and began suckling her breasts. She was still breathing heavily and seemed almost content as I pulled and sucked at her nipples with my lips. I slid my body over to her right side and slid my right hand down to crotch. I fingered her to orgasm several times over the next half-hour until my cock was hard again.

She seemed to be relieved that I had been so gentle. I removed the restraints holding her arms above her head and she lowered them and wrapped them around my neck and back in a loving embrace. I began kissing her luscious lips again as my hard cock rested against her thigh. I pulled her up to her knees and the restraints on her legs kept them apart still. I pushed her shoulders down to the table and got in behind her. I slipped easily into her moist warm pussy and I began thrusting gently in and out.

She was moaning in ecstasy as I continued but that was about to change. I gripped her hips tightly and as I pulled my cock out as I was thrusting I forced it back in through her ass. Her sphincter tried to remain closed but the force I was applying and the lubrication from her pussy defeated her. She screamed as loud as she was able as I split her ass with my cock. Blood started to lubricate her ass as I thrust in and out of her. My cock was used to the abuse but her ass had never felt anything like this. Her screams continued and they heightened my arousal. As I was about to come I noticed something very odd. She was no longer screaming for me to stop but she was screaming for me to fuck her harder. She came with a wild gyration of her hips and body and what was left of her sphincter muscles clamped down hard on my dick and forced me to blow my wad into her bowels.

I collapsed on top of her, forcing her flat on to the table and we lay there for quite a while catching our breath. She had not acted at all like I had wanted, she was supposed to be mentally broken by this point. She was supposed to be a shell of humanity tortured into submission. Jennifer was supposed to be a ball of blubbering tears. Did I just call her bu her name? What was going on here?

I undid her leg restraints and began putting on my coveralls. As I did so Jennifer rolled over and looked at me with such wanton lust that had never seen before.

“Do this often?” Was all she said. I looked at her gorgeous body and responded. “Usually about once every two to three weeks. I takes a lot of time to find the right prey and then research what makes them tick.” Her response was what really surprised me. “Have you ever thought about a partner. It would be so much more fun with two.” I was flabbergasted. Those beautiful eyes were looking at me with love. I don’t think anyone had ever looked at me with love before.

She got off the table as I looked on and looked at her clothes. “If you could get me some other clothes we could go back to your place and have some more fun.” I stopped and thought about this for second. Was she trying to trick me and escape? Was she telling the truth? I decided to send her a quick message, “stay here until I return.”

I got on the elevator and went down a few floors and found a woman who was about Jennifer’s size and had her strip out of her clothes. I returned to the conference room and handed her the clothes.

“How did you do that? I wasn’t going to run but when I tried to leave the room to look around I found I couldn’t. That is so sexy, can you do it some more?”

I watched as she put on the clothes and it was then that I decided that a partner in crime would not be so bad. Plus she was willing to love and make to me. “Yeah, but maybe later. I have something I want you to do.”

We went to my house and my mother and sister were waiting for us. I told them to strip naked and as they did I went into the kitchen and returned with a large knife. Jennifer was getting excited as they stripped and when I returned with the knife her eyes lit up.

“I knew it, you are the guy who has been killing and raping all those people who never can remember what their attacker looks like. I lay awake at night masturbating to visions of watching you and helping you do it all. I know how you do it now. I have never felt this free and alive. The minute I woke up on the table I felt so damn horny and mixed with the fear it was incredible.” I smiled an evil smile as she finished and handed her the knife. I told my mother and sister to stand before us. I pulled off my overalls and as I did Jennifer stripped out of the borrowed clothing. I told her to stand in front of my mother and as she did I stepped behind my mother and slipped my cock into her from behind, bending her over at the waist as I did. I grabbed hold of her by the hair and as she came I slit her throat, the blood spraying all over Jennifer. I did the same to my sister, only I humped her for a little longer. When she came I slit her throat and Jennifer stepped forward kissing her as the life sprayed out of her neck. My sister’s body slipped down between us to the floor and we locked into a passionate kiss that seemed to have no end.

We worked our way down to the floor between the bodies and made long, slow love to each other. The blood congealing on our skin and in our hair. When we were finished we showered together and grabbed some clothes and cash and headed out for a trip. I didn’t know if we were going to heaven or hell, either way it was sure to be fun.