The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Predator

Chapter Three

Well here is chapter three of this dark saga. I have had many requests for more and I hope this chapter captures the original feel. A special dedication goes out to a special slave whom I immortalize by renaming the Predator’s partner after. Hope she likes it.

After cleaning up the house and removing any trace of my image from scrapbooks and so on we headed over to the DMV to get some new identities. We “convinced the people working there that we had all the proper paperwork for our new identities, that of John and Karen Smith. We stopped and cleaned out Karen’s (Jennifer’s) bank accounts and picked up some more clothes for her. Karen was turning out to be a very submissive and willing slave/partner. Her gorgeous good looks and willing character enthralled me. I was beginning to wonder if somehow my ability had unconsciously made her a willing participant or if she was really as twisted as me.

We decided to stay the night at a place that I had used before when my targets did not live in a convenient area for my activities. It was a warehouse that I had persuaded the owner to sell to me real cheap a long time ago. I had built in an apartment with all the right trappings, including a sound proof romper room. It’s security laid in the fact that it was in a terrible part of town and had heavy steel security doors. I had instructed a few local inhabitants to keep an eye out on it for me. They were rather unsavory folks, who didn’t mind making sure no one poked around much.

We picked up a young Hispanic female to tide us over for the evening on our way to the warehouse. I usually didn’t pick up strays, they were often more trouble than they were worth, but I wanted our first night together to be special for Karen and I. Karen was rather excited since we really hadn’t done much to my sister and mother before we left, I had a feeling that Karen was hungry for blood. I took both of them into the romper room and tied the girl to a rack and made Karen change into a suitable outfit. It consisted of a leather thong that had an attachment for affixing a strap on dildo to the front and was crotchless for easy access. The top was a tight leather belt that was about two inches in width that covered her nipples and not much else and buckled in the back. I also put a nice leather collar on her of about an inch in width and buckled it snugly behind her neck.

I decided that Karen needed to be worked up a little first before we played, so I had her bend over the rack, which stood at waist height and got a nice multi-tailed whip and went to work. Her ass began to glow and her pussy began to flow as the poor girl on the rack watched in horror. Karen began pulling at the young girls clothing and had her hands down the girl’s panties before long. I was still whipping her ass as she began plunging her fingers in to the girl’s snatch. I had tied the girl’s legs separately to posts on the rack and I unlocked the mechanism and spread her wide. Karen had moved her tongue down to the girl’s twat and began licking and sucking on it with abandon. I moved around and stripped the girl from the waist up and began using the whip across her budding teenage breasts.

The girl came out of trance at this and began screaming for her life. The sound encouraged me and drove me into frenzy. Her breasts were raw and bloodied by the time my adrenaline let me settle down and she was missing a nipple to boot. Karen had gone to town on the girl’s pussy and had her hand well up into the girl’s vagina, fisting away her virginity that was now just a puddle of blood on the table. The girl was going into shock but a quick mental adjustment brought her senses around. Karen stopped her attack on the girl’s pussy and looked up at me with virgin blood smeared across her face. I gave her a long, slow kiss and tasted the girl’s blood on her lips. I positioned Karen facing the girl and between her open legs. I thrust into her sopping wet slit as I flicked the switch that started the motors on the rack. My thrusting matched the rhythm of the motors as they would the girl a half inch and then relax and then stretch her a little more and so on. My pace soon exceeded the machine but the girl was not going to last long. I exploded into Karen just before the girl passed out completely and you could hear her bones popping and her tendons snapping as I blew a huge load into Karen’s hot little box.

I turned the machine off as I pulled out of my hot little bitch and let her clean my tool off from her knees. The girl’s breathing was labored and I could tell she didn’t have long to live. Karen and I each took a side of her neck and bit into it in unison, drinking her life away as her breathing and her heart stopped. We cleaned up and I took the body to my personal disposal system. The warehouse had a sort of cistern that I had filled with hydrochloric acid. As the body slipped in it was melted in a feverish hiss and was soon dissolved.

Karen and I settled into a nice evening of dinner and slow, loving sex before we drifted off to sleep.

The next few weeks were spent in a honeymoon type atmosphere. We would occasionally take something young and delicious off the street for a snack and have fun with it. I also introduced Karen to my methodical system of selecting targets. I tried to teach her all the things she would need to know to be a success but sometimes I got the feeling that she did not have the anal-retentive tendencies needed to hunt efficiently and safely. She was learning though and I decided to test her with her first solo hunt. I knew I would have to be nearby in case she ran into trouble, but I wanted her to try it on her own.

The target I selected and which I walked her through the selection and preparation process of was a young couple who had moved out the country to get away from the crime of the city. Little did they know that crime is actually higher out in the country, per-capita. They had used their wealth to transform an old country house into a plush little hide away. It had originally been built around the turn of the 20th century and had been a single story, four-room home. They had turned it into a two-story ten room home, which looked like Martha Stewart had decorated it. We had broken in one day while they were away and done some research.

On the night of her first solo hunt I sent a message to her that it would appear that she was alone but I would actually be there with her. I figured this was the best way for her to feel as if she was doing it on her own but I could be there to help her if she needed it. I could also watch the show and have some fun. I would send the same message to our prey before we went inside.

We drove out to the country and parked the car about a mile from the house in some trees we scouted out earlier. We walked to the house in silence and I could sense her growing excitement as we neared the home. It was a nicely secluded little plot of land and Karen went through the recon just like I had taught her. She scoped out the targets through the windows and made sure they were home alone. We had tapped there phone and learned they were going to be spending the evening at home alone. They often did, taking the phone off the hook for a nice romantic evening. It was during her reconnaissance that I sent the couple the message that would make me invisible to them.

Karen was dressed in a black jump suit and had my favorite outfit on, which I described earlier, on underneath and in addition a Zorro-type mask. In her backpack she had all she needed to have fun tonight and as she moved to the front door she stopped to pull out very important items. She pulled out a can of pepper spray and a knife. Neither was ordinary. The pepper spray was the kind they used in Alaska against Kodiak bears and the knife was a double-edged trench knife with the brass knuckles grip. She unscrewed the porch light and knocked on the door. The wife answered and Karen gave her a story about her car breaking down. The woman was kind enough to open the door. I have said before that Karen was rather athletic, in the past few weeks she had been working out religiously and training on weights. When the woman had the door partially open Karen threw her weight at it and knocked her to the ground stunned and bruised. The husband who had been moving towards the door started to charge but was knocked cold in his tracks by a blast from the concentrated pepper spray. Karen walked over to the woman on the floor and rapped her across the chin with the brass knuckles on the handle of the knife and did the same but much harder with the man.

She quickly closed the door and went to work. The first priority was securing the husband. The foyer was made up of a winding staircase that had an open walkway at the top. The base of the staircase was parallel to the walkway, so she tied the husband up to the banister at the base of the staircase. It was very sturdy oak and she had selected a heavy nylon rope to tie him up with. Then she tied two separate ropes to the feet of the wife and suspended her from the walkway with her legs spread and her head at about waist height. She also tied her arms behind her back. This all took about thirty minutes and she needed to sock the husband again about midway through. When she was done she took off her jump suit and woke the couple up with some smelling salts.

The husband came to and tried to yell but his jaw must have been broken from second blow she had given it and he screamed in pain instead. The wife came to and began whimpering miserably after seeing her tied up, bloody husband. Karen went to work cutting her clothes off and soon had her stripped naked. I took the time to find a nice seat on the stairs and drop my pants so I could whip out my dick and stroke it. Karen stepped up to the woman and forced the woman’s face between her legs and into her moistening crotch. The woman tried to wiggle out but Karen had very strong thighs and kept her locked in position. The husband was trying to yell through his shattered jaw and was ferociously trying to free himself as Karen went to work on the nicely trimmed bush before her. This forced sixty-nine caused the woman to thrash about and this only served to stimulate Karen’s own pussy as the woman’s thrashing caused her face to grind against Karen’s mound. Karen’s thighs muffled the woman’s screams as Karen grabbed the woman’s ass and forced her tongue deeper into that pussy.

The husband still fought and could only manage a growl from his shattered face. After several minutes of this I had reached my breaking point and blasted the wall next to me with shot after shot of jism. Karen also reached her climax and had a very wet orgasm on the woman’s face. As her orgasm reached its peak she bit down hard on the woman’s clitoris and tore it off. The screams of the woman reverberated off the walls like a canon shot as blood spurted from the wound. Karen smeared her face in the blood as the woman went into shock. The husband was trying to look away after giving up hope on escaping his bonds. I sent him a message to pay attention and he was riveted to the scene before him.

I got up and pulled up my pants as I watched Karen circle the woman who was now going into shock. She had not talked about what she was going to do to the woman and I was anticipating the kill. Karen retrieved her knife from where she had laid it and inserted it into the woman’s slit. She stood so the husband could get a good view of the scene and then she began cutting and sawing the knife down the woman’s abdomen. The knife ground over her pubic bone but sunk into the soft flesh of the tummy. She continued on to the breastbone and pulled the knife out. The woman was efficiently disemboweled and her guts spilled out over her upside down face and onto the floor.

This effectively fried the brain of the husband, he was about to pass out when I mentally willed him to stay awake and watch his wife bleed to death. Karen stood there for awhile letting her orgasm wash over her and gazing upon her handiwork. I decided not to alter the man’s memory at all but I did my usual mindfuck of making him dream about this every night. Karen dressed and gathered her belongings and dialed 911 on their phone as she walked out the door.

The next day the news reported that the man could not really identify the woman that had attacked himself and his wife. He could only remember a vague description. His wife had lived for a while but died on the way to the hospital. Several weeks later he committed suicide after setting fire to the house. Karen’s first hunt had gone very well indeed.