The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Priestess’ Amulet

Sept. 27, ’10
Dr. Gregory Flann
Assistant Professor
Upton University
Department of Social Science, Anthropology Devision
50 South University Rd
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Dear Gregory,

I know it has been some time. I am writing this letter to you because I know you would be the only man who would even have a chance of believing me. I’m not sure if I even fully believe it myself! There have been times where I almost believed that someone is forcing me to smoke opium while I sleep, making it all some delusion, but we both know better. What you are about to read may be in poor taste at times, but you, Greg, must know the whole story in order to make the proper decision on its authenticity.

One year ago to the date this letter was written, I received a formal request from the Egyptian Government’s Supreme Council of Historical Resources to aid them in a recent finding. It was ascertained that a tomb of a priestess was found dating back the Middle Kingdom. At first I thought their conclusion was preposterous. You know as well as I that priestesses were unheard of in any time period in ancient Egypt! I wanted to throw the letter out, but it being from the Government, I put it aside to deal with later.

The next day I was thumbing through one of my books on the mythology of the Middle Kingdom before I headed to the seminar I was running. I came across the section on the legends surrounding the priests of the period. The very first legend mentioned was about a powerful priestess! How could I have forgotten such a thing and call myself an expert on the subject of Middle Kingdom mythology?

I quickly looked over the section on the priestess to refresh my memory, and then grabbed the letter from inside my desk. I remember being very much excited while writing the letter confirming my participation. Finding the roots of myths and legends has always been my interest. I would have forgotten to go to my seminar if it wasn’t for one of my students grabbing me ten minutes after it should have started.

The next week I found myself driving down to the research station in the western part of the Minya Governorate. There was much I had yet to learn. The letter I received did not state much beyond what I already stated. That was the very reason why they conscripted me. The letter did mention one thing that I was dreading though. The leader of the project was Dr. Saundra Ellison, my ex from graduate school. If you remember, after a year or so that relationship ended badly. Perhaps out of mere luck we were able to avoid each other for as long as we did. However, a part of me did look forward to seeing her again.

When I arrived, I was greeted by two of the research assistants: Dr. Jacobson and Dr. Suyuti. I briefly worked with the latter before, but only knew the former by name. I only really knew them through reputation though. Saundra was apparently elsewhere. They worked quickly to bring me up to date. They said that very few agreed to work on the site due to local superstitions, and that it was normally just them and Saundra. The site itself was uncovered quite by accident. A well was being dug, and the diggers hit the northern most corner of tomb. Rumors spread throughout the local populace, especially after the initial findings were made, about who was buried there. Using local legends as a guide, Jacobson, Suyuti, and Saundra had suspicions that the priestess was the one of myth.

The overall legend is as follows -- Her name was Hui. The priestess of the goddess of death Nephthys was a beauty to behold. Using her intelligence, beauty, charm, and wit, she rose above her brethren. Her deep studies brought her to an insight into death that eventually went against the greater hierarchy of the priestly class. Eventually, or perhaps at the very beginning, she gained an amulet that granted her great power over the world around her. She crushed all opposition to advance her already controversial studies. When it became known that her theories totally contradicted all accepted beliefs, action against her was taken. The names of the conspirators are lost, but they poisoned her food (or drink). She was quickly mummified after her death, and placed into a tomb that would be forgotten.

There are numerous variations, including Hui being a nymphomaniac. The local populace however sees it more like a “curse” that should be kept buried. The fact that they believed of the tombs existence prior was of particular note, but the local legends were Suyuti’s pet project.

The tomb had yet to opened at that point, but its entrance had been found. The plan was to bring me in, and open it the day after I was given the project’s status. My excitement was building, but much of it was curtailed once I entered the big tent.

Inside the big tent, which functioned as the center of operations, was Saundra. I said the moment I saw her, “You haven’t aged a day.” That was the truth. She looked twenty-five, when she was nearly thirty-five. Not one strand of gray on her brown head of hair, or one wrinkle on her tanned face. “Looks like you’ve aged seven years,” she responded truthfully. There was a distinct venomous tone to her voice, which was present the last time I heard it.

I suppose I never told you why she left me, Greg. According to her, our relationship was going nowhere, but that wasn’t the brunt of it. She said that there was too much sex in our relationship, and was tired of how I kept trying to “spruce” things up by exploring numerous methods. All this was true, and I was to thick headed to realize it then. Needless to say, we said many things that we both can never take back.

Despite the clear tenseness that served as my reacquainting with Saundra, we became quite professional as we started to go over the plans. We went through the new standard checklist: Respirators, standard excavation kit, first aid kit, etc. Tombs are no joke! You may have read that just last week toxic mold, which had been dormant for a millennia, had been found in tombs in Ireland. Of course, such things could never shoo me away from ancient tomb!

That night I remember to be very awkward. I was in a private tent, but the fact that Saundra was nearby made my mind race. All those emotions relating to her resurfaced. Love and loss in all of its cliched detail. I tried to think about the next day’s activities, but I just couldn’t. I’d think, ‘What went wrong?’ and how I knew the answer to that. Not a wink of sleep came to me that night.

After seemingly endless tossing and turning, 7:30am came around. That was half and hour before the time they would serve breakfast in the dining tent. I crawled out of my cot, and prepared for the day.

After breakfast, we gathered our supplies at the entrance to the tomb. It was quite deep at ten meters, and wood frames were put up to hold up the ever present sand. The tomb itself was sandstone. What struck me was how there were no visible carvings on the outside. Usually there was at least something! I think it was in that moment where I realized that nothing on this project was going to be normal. I found myself excited in the face of the unexpected.

Suyuti and I carefully hammered in the large hooks into the large block ahead of us, and hooked the chains. Jacobson was driving the tractor behind us to pull the block out. The large block was thicker than usual, and took some time to be removed. Ancient air gushed out as the block was pulled away, revealing a dark hallway. We put on our respirators, and strapped on our equipment. We clicked on our flashlights.

The hallway was as plain as the uncovered exterior, except for a small inscription that we believed was the symbol of the architect. Our first phase while inside was to map the layout of the tomb. So we did not take detailed notes of the individual rooms, of which there were few. The end of the hallway was the room which held the chest that contained the sarcophagus. I was again struck by another difference. There appeared to be nothing blocking our path to this room. I would later theorize that, while the tomb’s construction had gone on for some time, the burial itself was rushed. The legend gave further credence to this theory.

“Finally, some inscriptions!” I said with excitement as we entered the final room. Sadly, they were both simplistic, and clearly as rushed as the burial. They amounted to the standard curses and identity of the tombs occupant. Though we were excited that the occupant was indeed the mysterious Hui. We carefully placed the chest on a cart, and placed a shroud over it, before we wheeled it out to the mobile research station.

With the confirmation of the occupant, plans changed and roles adjusted. The changes had an erratic, overzealous feel. We originally planned on first mapping the tomb, then study each individual room, and finally study the occupant. The first major adjustment had Saundra and I work on the sarcophagus. The other was to have Suyuti and Jacobson finish mapping out the tomb from within. Looking back on the changes, I know exactly what came over us, but it was too subtle for us to yet realize it.

I found myself working side by side with Saundra on the sarcophagus once all was settled. I didn’t want to be working with Saundra in such an up close and personal way, but I felt truly compelled to open that damn coffin! Saundra obviously felt the same way.

Our mobile research station functioned as a Clean Room with its own air supply when fully active. It even had an airlock. It was quite pleasant inside with the air conditioning set to 72 Fahrenheit (it was over 100 outside). We slapped on our gloves and breathing masks and started to make our initial observations.

“Where did we go wrong, Saundra?” I asked almost impulsively. The chest was primarily granite with ornamental wood on the corners. “You know exactly where we went wrong,” she said sternly. The typical protective gods and goddesses, including a prominent Nephthis, were carved into the stone. I asked, “Has there been anyone else?” An inscription that lined the top roughly translated to, “The rewards of surpassing death, are greater than any of the passions of life.” Saundra answered, “Its been seven years. What do you think?”

We then opened the chest. What we saw was quite striking. Though possibly embellished, the gold leaf image of Hui’s face was truly beautiful. The face ovular, but not to ovular. The lips were full, and slightly open, revealing straight teeth. The strait nose fit the face perfectly. The hair was a strait dark brown and shoulder length. The jewel eyes were a dark green, which penetrated my soul. For the first time in my life I was aroused by the mere image on a sarcophagus.

Without even thinking we took off the lid to see the mummified Hui. What caught our eyes first was an emerald jewel necklace. Never had I seen such a thing placed above the linen wrappings, but there it was. “Could this be that ‘magical’ amulet?” I thought out loud. It shined in a way that almost didn’t reflect the light in the room in a logical fashion. We thought nothing of it at the time.

I carefully took the necklace off of the mummified Hui. It looked like it was made yesterday. The chain was gold, as was the cradle that held the jewel. I never saw anything more remarkable. It was such a simple thing. I put it on the tray that lay on the table behind me. We both stared at it. I can’t remember one thought as we stared.

Suddenly Suyuti called on our radios. “We’ve finished the initial mapping, Dr. Ellison. Me and Jacobson are wondering if we’re done for the day.” We looked at each other confused, and looked at our watches. It was four in the afternoon. That meant we had been in the station for more than five hours, while it felt like only one. I know I tried to rationalize, but I just couldn’t. Instead I, and I suppose Saundra as well, just shrugged it off. That lost time is something that now haunts me to no end. What could we have possibly been doing? They say that hindsight is only 20/20, but the reality is that it only amplifies the horror.

We were all munching on our dinners soon after. Jacobson looked at Saundra and I, and observed, “You two are quiet.” I suppose he expected bickering. It was obvious that we used to be together. “Have I?” I responded. Suyuti then asked almost impulsively, “What were the findings on that coffin?” Saundra looked around the table with an odd look in her eye, and said rationally, “The chest was typical for the priestly class of its era. Though there was an amulet around her neck above the wrappings.” Jacobson jumped in, “Above the wrappings?” She responded, “Yes.”

There was a brief silence then Jacobson asked inquisitively, “This amulet, any chance of it having a connection to the one in the myth?” I automatically thought, ‘Yes,’ while cryptically answering, “Possibly, but you know myth.” We all chuckled.

My dreams that night were highly erotic. I was in a large, torchlit room. The walls and columns appeared to be a black marble. But all that was inconsequential, when I noticed the woman before me. She was a deeply tanned, tall, slender woman, whose perfect face resembled that of the one on the sarcophagus. Her naked body stood before me. Her dark stare penetrated my soul. The only thing she wore was the amulet. The woman was taking over my mind as I stared into her penetrating green eyes. I wanted her. I would have done anything she told me just to smell her sweet body once more.

The next thing I knew, I was on my back, and her soft soles smothered my face. I inhaled deeply, while feeling up and down the infinitely smooth legs. Her sweet sent and infinite softness penetrated my soul as much as her eyes. The soft soles of her feet then slid down my apparently naked body. They stopped once they reached my penis. Her high arches wrapped around it, and stroked. My eyes rolled back into my head. My heart raced. I could barely breath. I wanted to cum, but she wouldn’t let me. I then didn’t want to cum, and was fully pleased with the near orgasmic stroking. I was hers body and mind. The stoking was beautifully endless. As she went, I heard her whispering in my mind, but I can’t remember what she said. Remembered or no, the whispers were somehow as satisfying as her stroking feet.

‘Now wake up!’ I heard her scream in my mind. My eyes jutted open, as the rest of me shot up. I rubbed my eyes, as I came to my senses. I turned on the lamp, and I looked at my watch on the table next to me. It was 1:30am. I sipped the water from my thermos to quench my dry throat, and maybe to slow down my breathing. I threw on my robe and shoes, and walked outside.

I remember walking aimlessly in the cool desert night. I don’t remember thinking about much of anything. I found myself at the door to the mobile station. I walked in. Inside, my eyes fell to the amulet. Its illogical glimmer was more apparent than ever. I picked it up barehanded with the jewel in my palm. I looked into it. Familiar whispers touched my mind. I looked around me thinking someone else was with me in the room, but there was not. I resumed looking into the jewel. The whispers grew loud and satisfying. I suddenly had the urge to try on the amulet. I did so, while putting it under my robe so that it would touch my bare skin.

Now don’t get me wrong, in hindsight I knew none of this was normal, but that just did not cross my mind then.

I again walked out into the desert night. The whispers at that point were so loud that I could almost hear nothing else. Yet they were mostly incomprehensible. I found myself walking to Saundra’s private tent. I stood in front of the zippered door for a few minutes before something truly bizarre occurred. I outstretched my arm, and stared at the zipper. It moved with my hand, and I wasn’t even touching it! I walked in.

Saundra was sound asleep, and I had the feeling that she would continue as such while I was there. She looked truly beautiful lying there in her sleeping bag. I knew that she slept in the nude. I found myself wanting her more than I ever wanted her before. I again outstretched my arm. I pulled the zipper down, and pulled the top of sleeping bag aside, without even touching it. I then wanted her legs and feet to fully come out of the pocket at the bottom of the sleeping bag. Still clearly asleep, her legs and feet did just that.

I stared at the amazing woman. Her long brown hair, full lips, full breast, flat stomach, long legs, and shapely feet. Oh how I wanted her!

Knowing that the sleeping Saundra would do anything I wanted her to do, I took off my robe. I stood next to her head. My penis was fully erect over her face. I had her kiss the tip, before having her lean over to suck me off. She did so better than when we were a couple! She was albeit rather robotic in her motions. I had her stop, and she lay back down. I then walked to the other end. I had her pick her feet up, and clamp my fully erect penis. Her robotic stroking was perfectly timed. I had forgotten how good her feet felt. I came fast and hard all over her feet and legs. I had her wipe it all up with her feet, and lick them clean. She was always a flexible one.

I took one last long look at her naked body as she again lay flat. ‘She’ll do perfectly,’ I barely heard one of the whispers say.

The next thing I knew, I was waking up in my bed. The amulet was not with me. For the longest time I thought those events were merely a dream, but I know better now. I got ready for the day, and went to breakfast. Saundra was not there, and we wondered if she was all right. We saw her soon after we ate, and she said that she just overslept. We all thought nothing of it.

Saundra and I resumed our study of the mummy and sarcophagus, while Suyuti and Jacobson commenced more intensive research on the various rooms in the tomb. “How did you sleep last night?” I asked curiously. We carefully picked the opened sarcophagus out of the chest, and placed it on the cart. “Fine. Fine. Dunno why I overslept. Probably nothing. Why do you ask?” We rolled in past the led lined door and wall, and placed it under the X-ray machine. We walked back into the larger lab area, closing the door behind us. I started the machine remotely, and said, “Oh, no reason I guess. I …” She interrupted, “Still care for me?” I let out a nervous, airy laugh, and went silent. She kissed me on the cheek, and said, “I don’t hate you … I guess, I did miss you. But I moved on long ago, and I hope you have too.”

She meant her words. I was truly touched. We then had a comfortable silence. The X-ray machine quietly hummed. I then heard familiar whispers, and my eyes moved to the amulet on the table I was leaning on. I stood over it. “What are you doing?” she asked curiously. I looked deeply into the clear emerald. It projected its own light into me. Saundra said something, but it was drowned out by the returned whispers. The next thing I knew, Saundra was sitting in a chair with me standing over her. I was wearing the amulet, and her eyes were glued to it. I had to control Saundra. I could think of nothing else.

I had her take off her pants, shoes and socks. I then had her do something I could never convince her to do when we were together. I had her pick up her already bare foot, and rub it all over her face while licking the sole. I then said with an odd tonal quality, “You love it. Your feet are the only things that turn you on. Feeling, rubbing, licking, sucking. To even look at them is sometimes to much for you. They are perfection. You only recently discovered this, but sensed it while we were together. It clouds your mind.” I paused, almost reveling in this newfound power. I had her put her foot down, and asked, “Tell me truthfully, Saundra, what is your most favorite thing in the world?” Starring at the amulet, she answered with passion, “My feet!” I ordered, “Then indulge yourself!” She grabbed her right foot, and lustfully licked and sucked on it from heel to toe. She grabbed her other, and rubbed it on her pants covered crotch. The image of the woman before me with one foot in her mouth and the other on her vagina was truly erotic for me.

I then understood a whisper. It said, ‘Yes … Yes … Control her. Pour my power into her! ‘Tis the gateway!’ The X-ray machine then beeped, signaling it had finished its preprogramed scans. I partially came to my senses, and saw how hopelessly Saundra was lusting over her own feet. I ordered her to stop and clothe herself. She did so. I told her that her love for her own feet didn’t cloud her own judgement, but strangely stopped short of fully reversing my commands. I said that once I put the amulet back down that she would not remember all that happened after I had it on.

I put the amulet back on the table, though much of me didn’t want to. I turned around and saw Saundra shacking her head and rubbing her eyes. She said, “Must be a bit dehydrated! Spaced out there for a bit.”

We made small talk for the rest of the day. Despite not fully reversing all that I did to her, she seemed outwardly unaffected. In the long run, I was disturbed by how I felt no remorse toward altering her mind. In fact, I was barely even able to stop myself from putting the amulet back on to take full control over her again!

My dreams that night brought me back to that same room I was in the night before. I was laying in the silken bed. Everything felt right in the world. That amazing woman that I somehow knew was Hui crawled on top of me, while rubbing her soft hands up my body. Her amulet hung down, and lightly touched my body, as she moved. Her penetrating, unblinking eyes stared down at me. I heard her speak in my mind. ‘I’m surprised at your slight resistance.’ I felt my penis slide into her warm vagina. She passionately thrusted her hips. ‘No matter. You’ve been doing so well regardless.’ I could only respond with, “Thank you, my Priestess.” She smiled and continued her thrusting. It felt so good, I didn’t want it to end. The more she thrust the more my feeble resistance faded, until finally, “Anything you want, my Priestess.” She smiled seductively, and whispered into my ear, “Wake up.”

My eyes opened. It was still night. I no longer remember what time it was. It took a few minutes for my mind to unscramble from my drowsiness, but when it did, I had no resistance against Hui. I could hear her whispering to me in my mind. It was quiet, but I understood. ‘My amulet.’ I nodded, and put on my shoes and robe.

I walked to the mobile research station. Hui’s whispers grew louder. ‘Yes … my amulet … use my power … love my power …’ The voice was enthralling. I grabbed the amulet once I was inside, and threw it on. Hui’s voice was no longer a whisper. It was in fact louder than my own mental voice. ‘Yes! … Your lustful mind is a perfect vessel! … Tonight we must complete the bridge to your former lover’s mind!’

I found myself just outside Saundra’s tent. I unzipped the doorway like before, and walked in, mentally closing the door behind me. She slept peacefully before me, as she would for the rest of the night. Hui then said in my mind, ‘Ah, the eyes, windows to the soul! … Dreams, the language of the soul! This is a perfect time.’

I had Saundra remove herself from her sleeping bag, and lay on it on her back. She was naked as always. Hui screamed in my mind, ‘Pour my power into her!’ I initiated an erotic dream about her feet, and controlled every aspect of it. She grabbed at the sleeping bag beneath her in her moans of ecstasy. Like a sculptor, I molded each dreaming moment. I closed my eyes, and saw the dream I was molding for her in intimate detail. She rubbed both her feet mindlessly on her face, while her tongue flew wildly as they passed her mouth. I commanded in my head, ‘cum,’ and she did so.

I then had her shove her right foot into her mouth. I did not let her stop at her toes. I had her push deeper and deeper into her conforming face. When her toes reached the back of her throat, I had her angle her foot upward so that it would ride up her throat. This proved successful, as her foot was then able to slide past the half way mark. It was truly quite the site seeing her heel slowly pass her lips. She pushed just a bit more so that the sole of her foot rested on the back of her throat. Her mouth conformed to an interesting oval around her ankle. Her neck was pushed out on its sides as a result of her foot being inside it, but her long hair mostly covered the site. Her eyes were quite wide in clear ecstasy.

I then had her take her left foot to her visibly wet vagina. She pointed her toes toward it, and began to slowly borrow her foot inside. Her vagina easily conformed to her very smooth foot. With the proper upward angle, her foot easily went in up to her ankle. In that moment, I made her feel like this was the best moment of her life, and that nothing could ever surpass it. She moaned, she grunted, she gagged. I ensured that she would not cum, and that she would want the moment to last forever.

I could never fully describe the image I molded. No woman could ever do such a thing in the real world. But I never saw a more erotic site.

I then noticed the naked Hui walk in from nowhere in the dream with her amulet around her neck. I truly worshiped her then. The woman looked over at me with her dark, penetrating eyes, and said, “You have done well. Thank you.” She looked toward the apparent contortionist, and stared into her eyes. Turning herself into a flat liquid, she poured into Saundra through her eyes. Saundra quickly closed her eyes after Hui disappeared into her. She then opened them. Her once blue eyes became dark green like Hui’s, and before I knew it, Saundra’s image was gone. It was replaced by Hui’s. She sat normally on the bed. There was a look of utter joy in her face.

I opened my eyes, and realized that I was in my tent lying on my cot. It was seven-thirty in the morning. I thought that maybe, just maybe, that it was all just some intensely vivid dream. I certainly did not hear Hui’s wipers anymore, let alone any pull towards some emerald necklace!

I remember looking over to the date on my watch. The date on it told me that it was the day after I arrived. I lay back relieved. ‘Just as dream. Just a dream,’ I kept thinking to myself. There were no strong words to describe the past experiences. Assuming it was all just a dream helped me to rationalize the oddities that I remembered oh so clearly. I buried the back of my head into my pillow with both a smile and huge sigh of relief.

I suddenly felt a hot breeze on the left side of my head. They way it pulsed made it seem like breathing. I thought that I must have fallen back asleep. I didn’t remember being exactly bright-eyed-and-bushy-tailed a few moments ago. The source of the hot breath seemed to grow closer, until I could almost feel lips brushing up against my ear. I was frozen. All I could see was the canvas roof of the rent, and mild glow of the morning sun. I then heard a whisper say, “Not quite.”

My eyes, which I thought were already open, jutted wide. I nearly jumped right of my cot. My breathing was deep through a dry throat. I looked over to my watch. It was seven-thirty in the morning, and the date was, well, I think that was obvious.

I lay back for the next half an hour. I think I was in shock. My mind was an utter blank. I simply stared at the brown canvas above me.

It took all my strength the peel myself out of my secure sleeping bag. When I walked over to the dining tent, I heard mild conversation and laughter. I walked in cautiously. Saundra looked up at me, and asked inquisitively, “Rough night?” I answered carefully, “No. Not exactly.” The three of them shrugged it off, and resumed their conversation. I grabbed some eggs, sausage, and coffee, and sat down.

I was quiet, but no one seemed to notice. As I ate, I found myself looking over at Saundra. She certainly sounded normal. Her body language seemed no different either. She was simply just as perky as she ever was in the mornings. Was Hui really in there? Was she not yet fully in control of Saundra? Was she just toying with me? I didn’t know what to make of it all.

Saundra and I continued our study of the sarcophagus after breakfast, as Jacobson and Suyuti continued with the tomb. What put me into utter shock was that the amulet was nowhere to be seen. I asked Saundra about it, and she said that she woke up early that morning. She decided to get some work done before breakfast, and that “bagging and tagging” the amulet was one of the things she did. She didn’t say were it was though. Where could it have gone? I didn’t see it around her neck, and I was certainly looking!

Besides that uncomfortable mystery, there was absolutely nothing to suggest that Hui was in control of Saundra. We even talked a little about why we broke up, and talked about what we did after. About four years after we broke up, she had a marriage that ended in divorce in just two years. She’d been single ever since. I on the other hand had one or two passing girlfriends that I still keep some correspondence with.

After lunch rolled around, I found myself relieved. I came to the conclusion that somehow Hui could not hold on, and was truly gone. I still had my doubts though.

Over the next few days I observed no evidence of significant personality change in Saundra. In fact Saundra and I developed a strong working relationship. I suppose we were even becoming friends. The amulet fell to the back of my mind.

That weekend we all decided to head to the other side of the Governorate to the city of Minya for a break in our studies. Jacobson, Suyuti, and I rode together, while Saundra took a separate car afterwords. There were X-ray images she needed to organize, and didn’t get a chance to do that on Friday. Plus she wanted to ensure everything was secure after we all left for the day.

Our trip to the city of Minya was inconsequential. We mostly just bought food, water, and other general supplies we needed for the coming week. Jacobson and Suyuti were so damn professional, I got the impression that they had no personal lives! They did talk about working with Saundra though, which did not strike me as odd at the time. They both worked with her in the past, and found her to be competent manager.

We retuned to the tomb by five in the evening. Saundra had not yet returned. We did not set a time to meet back at the site, so none of us were concerned.

Saundra returned about a half an hour after us. I was in my tent at the time. I walked out to greet her. Then my heart skipped a beat! It was her face. Saundra clearly noticed my surprise, and stated, “Oh do you like it. I saw a half decent spa back in the city, and decided to go for a completely new look.” Her hair, which she darkened somewhat, was now shoulder length and curved inward at the ends, eyebrows were thinner and flatter, eyelashes seemed longer with the black mascara, and there was black makeup surrounding her eyes that matched the mascara. Her eyes were still blue, but they now had that penetrating quality. It was as if I was looking into the face of the reborn Hui! I tried desperately to hide my horror, but she easily noticed. She said disappointed, “You don’t like it do you.” I quickly responded, “No, no! Its fine! I like it a lot. You just look really different.” She smile back at me. I was being truthful. She looked quite beautiful.

That was a turning point, I suppose. Over the next few days, I saw subtle changes in Saundra begin to emerge. Speech patterns, mannerisms, personality. It was slow, but it was happening. I also noticed a strange thing in both Jacobson and Suyuti, or at last the lack of anything strange. They didn’t bat one eyelash, when they saw her after she returned from the city. They didn’t seem to notice anything. It was as if they were mindless drones roaming around in that tomb obediently gathering data. Even I, to an extent, exhibited this drone quality. Meals quickly became long bouts of only listening to Saundra, or if she was not there, utter silence.

I slept very little over the span of that week. I kept thinking about every little change I noticed in Saundra, and how she was less and less like the woman I once knew. Even worse, I started to see Hui whenever I closed my eyes for any significant amount of time. What few dreams I did have were odd to say the least. In all of them Hui was there watching me, and sometimes she would take control.

By Wednesday of the next week, I could barely even call her Saundra anymore. There was almost nothing she said or did that would remind me of her. Her blue eyes were one of the few things that even came close to suggesting that she was Saundra. Then that night all my suspicions were proved.

The moment my head hit the pillow, I fell fast asleep. It was the first time in days I remember sleeping so deeply. Hui was there, and she took no control. Eventually, her image disappeared all together in the dream, but it was then when I felt a hot breath on my left ear. I was frozen in the dream, and everything went black. I then heard a whisper say, “Wake up.”

My eyes swung open. I saw the canvas above me. It was dark in the tent. Then my heart jumped. I still felt the hot breath on my ear! I froze. I heard sand crunch to my left. The light turned on. I saw a naked woman standing over me with the emerald amulet around her neck. Instinct instantly stated that it was Hui. The blue eyes piercing into my soul merely added credence to my instinct.

I then realized that I was lying naked on top of the sleeping bag, and the my penis was fully erect. She mounted me in one elegant motion. On her knees, she slowly, passionately lifted herself up and down throbbing penis. She bit her lip, and said, “UMMM … Its been so many millennia since I felt this in the living world.” I could hear her voice as loudly in my mind as I did through my ears. My hands grabbed at the sleeping bag beneath me. I could barely think. Nothing felt more right in the world. It was like all the perfect moments in one’s life balled together in a way that was greater than the sum of its parts. I would have done anything for her. Love and lust are mere words compared to how I felt about her in that moment.

She then said in a deep and overpowering voice, “Come up here.” She motioned with her index finger as well. I lifted my body up toward hers. I threw my arms around her soft, silken body, and held her tightly while kissing her deeply. She responded in kind, but it was in a way that suggested my actions were more expected than welcomed. None of this reminded me of all the times Saundra and I made love. It was definitely Saundra’s body, I know that much, but the body was reacting in completely different ways. She willed me to pull back, and said, “This is my reward to you, or at least the start of it. There is nothing I can truly give in return for your aid in bringing me back to the living. This amulet was originally designed to give the user control of the living world of mind and matter. I enhanced it to hold my soul after my demise, which was much earlier than I anticipated.” She paused with a spiteful look on her face, and continued, “Its powers of resurrection only work for my soul … Through the amulet, I had subtle control over the world around me past my demise. The local peons gained such a negative reaction over the many millennia. It was a miracle that my tomb was ever found!” She bent her head back with a great look of joy. She was relishing her victory. My stroking hands automatically moved to her silken legs. She continued with her eyes staring straight into my own, “I needed a lustful mind, like my own, to escape my prison. The other three didn’t even come close to that requirement! … Then you came. But a body of a man could never suit me. Saundra was always the best candidate, if only out of necessity. I willed you two be alone with my former body. Like so many men before, you gave in to me. You were such a perfect bridge to Saundra!” She lightly touched her bosom. She continued, “I of course had you leave my amulet hidden in Saundra’s tent, and leave Saundra with the silly notion of bagging and tagging it. Even with the help of my amulet, it of course took some time to master my new body. It had been so very long! I only could fully control her in her dreams at first. So I corrupted them with images she would lust over, and slowly transition to images that I would lit over. Then in the waking world, I ever so subtly replaced her thoughts with my own. It was so slow and calculated that she never even realized was happening until she was me.” She smiled, and lightly touched her face.

With great effort, I said, “What about Saundra? Is she still here?” Hui put on a big smile, and pulled my forehead onto hers. The piercing blue eyes overwhelmed me. She answered, “What to you think?” There were no thoughts in my head then, but the mystery of Saundra’s soul is now prevalent in my mind.

She humped me more and more until she came. There was such joy on her face. She had not had sex for thousands of years. She crawled up my body, licking and kissing me as she went. Eventually her amulet lay on my face, as did her full breasts. I then felt her silken feet clamp onto by throbbing penis. Up and down she stroked. The most perfect moment in my life was impossibly made even better. She then said, “I can prolong the ecstasy for as long as you wish.” I no longer remember how long I let it last. Time had no meaning then. I do remember having it end, and the amount I excreted was more than before or since. She even licked her feet clean with a look of joy, and said, “Ummm, I had forgotten … What a body this is! My old body had never been so flexible!”

We went on to finish the project. I found myself to be quite drone-like, but she did allow me some control over my mind. I have to admit that the insight we had was every researchers dream! The only catch was that Hui kept her amulet, and had records show that it was somewhere buried amongst the other artifacts.

Jacobson and Suyuti are now essentially her personal assistants. I did not follow her as they did, but I know she still keeps tabs on me occasionally. I still see her in her true form when I close my eyes, and when I see her face, that is when she is truly watching. As I close my eyes now, her back is turned, thank God. All I know now is that it takes all my strength not to seek her out. If she were to call to me, I would go to her. I may just find her on my own eventually. I am hers, but she let me go. Such things now keep me up at night.

Perhaps you read the report. It listed me as “Consultant.” But the report is inconsequential. I don’t know what to expect of you after you read this, Greg, but I do hope you take it seriously. I am not asking for help. How can one defeat an Ancient Egyptian, who learned the secret of resurrection by surpassing their own culture’s beliefs in such matters? I suppose my only goal was to tell this story to someone before I became lost in it.

If you read my whole letter, all I can give now is my thanks.

Sincerely,
Dr. Jack Westbrook
Research Professor
State University of Cairo
Department of Archaeology, Egyptology Devision
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt