The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prince City

October 1999

Author’s Notes:

  • This is by far the most sexist thing I’ve ever written. I’m sorry.
  • I also indulge in some of my very specific clothing fetishes here. If they don’t interest you, I hope they don’t distract from the rest of the story.
  • If you think too hard about this story, it won’t make much sense.
  • Our vocabulary words are “denier”, “obsequious” and “queue”.
* * *

Jayne stepped off of the bus. It was her first visit to Prince City. She was coming to visit her old college roommate, Marcia. She hadn’t spoken to her in six months, not since Marcia broke off her engagement. Out of the blue, Marcia called her up and invited her over for the weekend. Oddly, Marcia didn’t want to say much over the phone, she just invited Jayne over, and not much else.

Marcia was waiting for her as she got off of the bus. Or rather, it was someone who seemed like Marcia, she was very different from the Marcia that Jayne remembered. She was about fifteen pounds lighter than Jayne remembered. She was wearing clothes that the old Marcia would never have worn. She had on a very short pleated skirt, with white opaque pantyhose. No doubt that Marcia was trying to call attention to her legs, which were much more firm and shapely than Jayne remembered.

“Marcia, is that you?” asked Jayne.

Marcia ran up to her hand hugged her. “I’m so glad to see you!” she said.

“I can’t believe it, you look great! Have you lost weight?”

“I don’t mean to brag, but lately, I’ve been religious about my diet and exercise.”

“I was so surprised to hear from you! I thought that you had dropped off the face of the Earth!”

“Oh, no, not really. It’s just that lately, I’ve been having such an active social life, I kind of lost touch with my old friends.”

“Really? Is this the same Marcia Walters I knew six months ago, who was studying for a law degree, and spent most of time locked up inside a law library?”

“Well, that’s all over with. I’m working in a law firm now, but as a legal secretary, not as a lawyer. I really love my bosses, though.”

As the two of them walked through the bus terminal, they were approached by a policeman. “Excuse me, ladies,” he said.

Marcia immediately turned and face him. “Yes, officer?” she said, politely.

“Your friend here is visiting Prince City?”

“Yes, officer.”

“How long will she be staying?”

“Until Sunday, officer.”

“And your names are?”

“Marcia Walters and Jayne Fitzsimmons, officer. J-A-Y-N-E,” she spelled out.

“Marcia!” scolded Jayne, but Marcia and the cop didn’t pay any attention to her.

The policeman pulled out a notebook and scribbled in it. “And what is your address, Marcia?”

“155 Maple Drive, apartment 2B, officer.”

“Thank you,” said the policeman, who turned and left.

“Uh, Marcia,” said Jayne, “weren’t you being a little obsequious with that cop?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Was it necessary to just blurt out our names and your address like that? Do the police keep tabs on everybody who enters and leaves the city?”

“The police officer was just doing his job. Here in Prince City, we believe in law and order.” From the conviction in Marcia’s voice, Jayne could tell that Marcia didn’t see anything wrong with what she just did.

“Forget it,” said Jayne. “Let’s just go. Are you parked around here somewhere?”

“I live less than a mile from the bus station. It’s a short walk.”

As they stepped out of the bus station and onto the streets of Prince City, Jayne noticed things were very strange, but she wasn’t sure exactly what.

“Like I was saying,” said Jayne, “I was very surprised that you called. I haven’t heard from you since you broke up with Andrew. Why did you call off the engagement, anyway?”

“Didn’t Andrew tell you?”

“I haven’t been able to pry a single word from him about what happened after you two moved to Prince City. You can be straight with me. Was it the sex? Is that why he was afraid to talk about it?”

“Just before we broke up, we were having sex three, sometimes four times a day. I was insatiable.”

“Then why did you break up?”

“One day, out of the blue, Andrew told me that he was sick and tired of living in Prince City, and he wanted to get the hell out of town. I, of course, loved living here, and wouldn’t even consider moving. We had no choice but to break up.”

“And you have no regrets?”

“None at all. I’ve been having a blast living here.”

Jayne suddenly realized what was bothering her. She looked up at the sky.

“Jayne, what is it?” asked Marcia.

“That’s weird,” said Jayne. “Back where I live, you see advertising blimps every once and a while, but never five of them in the air at the same time. And they’re not moving around, they’re all just hovering.”

Marcia laughed. “I don’t pay any attention to them any more. They showed up about six months ago, just before Andrew and I broke up.”

Marcia looked around, and noticed something else that was very strange. Virtually all of the people walking around were women. For every man she would see, there would be about ten women. Even weirder were the clothes that they were wearing. Every woman, without exception, was wearing a skirt or a dress. Every man was wearing a hat. It was if they had been transported back into the fifties. Or rather, it was if all the men were in the fifties, since they were all wearing the same kind of fedora, and all the women were in the sixties, since all of the skirts were minis.

Walking down the sidewalk, Jayne, who was wearing jeans, felt out of place. As other women would pass, they would give Jayne strange looks, as if she were some kind of freak. Normally, this sort of thing wouldn’t bother Jayne, but now she was incredibly self-conscious about it.

As they got closer to Marcia’s apartment, Jayne grew more and more dazed. She was having a hard time concentrating on what Marcia was saying, and she felt dizzy. By the time they entered Marcia’s building, Jayne was having difficulty standing up.

“Jayne, are you all right?” asked Marcia.

“So... confused...” said Jayne.

Marcia helped steady Jayne as they walked up a flight of stairs. “Don’t worry,” said Marcia. “This sort of thing happens to me occasionally, too. I find that the best thing to do is to lie down and take a good, long nap.”

“A nap?”

They walked into the apartment, and Marcia led Jayne to the bedroom. “Now just lie down and go to sleep. You’ll feel much better when you wake up, I promise.”

Jayne flopped down on the bed, and fell asleep instantly.

* * *

Jayne yawned and stretched. Marcia was right, she felt much better! Jayne got up and walked around. Stuck to the fridge was a note left by Marcia:

Jayne—

Had to run an errand. Be back soon. Make yourself at home!

Jayne grabbed the TV remote, lay back on the couch, and checked to see which cable channels were available in Prince City. She flipped through the channels, and at first they were typical: NBC, CBS, HBO, PBS, but as the channels got higher, they became more esoteric. About six of the channels in a row all had some sort of exercise program on. There were also several cooking channels. She stopped at one channel where a woman was talking to the camera. She was on her hands and knees, wearing rubber gloves, and was scrubbing the floor. The woman was saying, “Some people like to use a mop, but I think the old-fashioned way is best!” Jayne took a closer look at the screen. In the corner of the picture was the channel’s logo: “THE CLEANING CHANNEL”.

Jayne flipped to the next channel. This one’s logo read “THE HOSIERY NETWORK”. There were two women seated in director’s chairs, each with their legs crossed, wearing very short skirts. The woman on the left was wearing sheer pantyhose, while the woman on the right was wearing dark opaque tights. Neither was wearing shoes. They were seated very close to each other, and as they talked, their legs would brush up against each other’s.

“I know you’re not supposed to wear a fine denier during the day,” said the woman on the left, “but every once and a while, it’s good to break the rules.”

The woman on the right took her hand and rubbed the other’s legs. “I think you made the right choice,” she said, and then she turned to the camera, smiled and nodded.

As she watched, Jayne got the same out-of-place feeling she got when she was walking down the street. She almost felt nauseous. Her legs itched and burned. She ran back into the bedroom, peeled off her jeans, and felt instantly better. Then she rummaged through Marcia’s drawers. Marcia had one whole big drawer full of pantyhose, another big drawer of heavier tights, and a third, smaller drawer with some stockings in it. Jayne took a pair of bright red tights and put them on. Then she went through Marcia’s closet, and found a jumper that she liked. It had a short skirt, just like everything else in the closet. She put it on, and looked at herself in the mirror. The jumper was a size or two too small, but even so, she felt one hundred percent better than she did wearing those stupid old jeans. Then she went back into the living room, to watch some more of the fascinating hosiery program.

A little while later Marcia returned, carrying a basket of laundry. The instant she entered the apartment, she kicked off her shoes, and walked around in her stocking feet. “Oh, you’re up,” she said. “Are you feeling better?”

“Much better!” said Jayne. “I hope you don’t mind, but I borrowed some of your clothes.”

“I don’t mind at all,” said Marcia. “In fact, I’m glad you’re not wearing those stupid old jeans any more. I didn’t want to say anything.”

“So what are we going to do today?” asked Jayne.

“We can go shopping or something, but first there are a couple of chores that I need to do today. I need to fold this laundry, and then afterwards, there’s an exercise class I go to. I simply can’t stand missing my exercise class.”

“Oh, I don’t mind at all,” said Jayne. Marcia kneeled on the floor, and began to fold the laundry. “Uhm, Marcia, why are there men’s clothes in the basket?”

“This is for the guy who lives upstairs,” said Marcia. “I’m doing him a favor.”

“That’s very sweet of you,” said Jayne. “Is he sick or something?”

“Oh, no. He just asked me to do it.”

Jayne kneeled on the floor next to Marcia, and helped her fold the laundry. Jayne noticed that Marcia was being extra careful about the clothes being neat and smooth. As they folded, they watched the TV. It was a panel discussion on the pros and cons of microfibre.

Afterwards, Marcia brought out an iron, and pressed all of the man’s dress shirts. It took a while, because if Marcia made one little mistake, she would start the shirt all over again. Eventually, all of the shirts were perfect.

“I’m going to bring the clothes upstairs,” said Marcia. “And then I’m going to do my workout. Do you want to come?”

“Oh, sure,” said Jayne.

The two of them carried the man’s clothes upstairs. Marcia knocked on his door, and he answered. He too, was wearing a hat, like all of the other men. “Here are your clothes, sir,” she said.

“Thanks,” he said, taking the laundry. “Don’t forget to come tomorrow and clean my apartment.”

“Of course, sir!” said Marcia.

As the two women walked back down the stairs, Jayne was confused. “You clean his apartment too?”

“I’m just being a good neighbor,” said Marcia. “All of the women in the building chip in.”

“You call him ‘sir’?”

“Here in Prince City, we believe in politeness.”

“Oh, OK,” said Jayne. She wasn’t sure why, but Marcia was starting to make sense to her. Jayne noticed that Marcia was carrying one article of clothing in a garment bag that she didn’t give her neighbor. “What’s that?” she asked.

“Oh, it’s for my workout,” said Marcia. “You’ll see.”

Marcia’s class was held at an adult education center a few blocks away. When they got there, it was very crowded, as there were many different classes going on. The two of them went back into the locker room, and Marcia showed Jayne what was in the garment bag. It was a harem-girl outfit.

“You’re wearing that for your workout?” asked Jayne.

“It’s a belly-dancing class,” said Marcia.

“A belly-dancing class? Are you kidding?”

“Don’t laugh. It takes a lot of skill, and you get a really good workout. If you watch, you’ll see what I mean.”

Marcia changed into the outfit and led Jayne into one of the workout rooms. There were already a dozen or so women there, all wearing the same identical harem-girl outfit as Marcia’s. Jayne took a seat in the back of the room to watch. Moments later, the instructor walked in, and clapped her hands. “Alright, ladies, let’s begin.” The women arranged themselves into orderly rows. Exotic, Middle-Eastern music started playing over the speaker, and the woman all began dancing.

Jayne watched with fascination. Marcia was right, this did seem difficult, and this was obviously the advanced class. The woman all swayed their hips, side-to-side and in circles, all in perfect unison. When they moved, their harem-skirts would swish, making them seem even more graceful, more feminine. The music went faster and faster, and all of the women had no trouble keeping up. Jayne couldn’t believe that Marcia had gotten this good after only a few months.

As Jayne watched, she realized something. All of the other girls were working hard, getting their exercise, and having a good time. But Jayne was just sitting there, slacking off like a bum. She realized that she needed to workout too. She desperately wanted to join in, but she didn’t have a prayer of keeping up with them.

Jayne left the belly-dancing class, and wandered to the front desk of the building, where a receptionist was seated. “Excuse me,” said Jayne.

“Yes, may I help you?” said the friendly receptionist.

“I was just visiting Prince City for a couple of days and—”

“Don’t you just love it here?” the girl interrupted. “Isn’t it wonderful?”

“Yeah, I guess so,” said Jayne. “I was wondering, is it possible for me to sign up for an exercise class, just for today?”

“Of course you can!” said the receptionist. “There’s a beginner’s low-impact aerobics class starting in ten minutes. How does that sound?”

“Sounds good.”

“And do you have a leotard to wear?”

“No, I’m afraid not.”

“That’s not problem, I can sell you a leotard, too.”

“OK, great!” said Jayne, excitedly. She paid the receptionist, and was handed a pink leotard and a pair of matching pink tights. Jayne quickly went back to the locker-room to change.

Jayne went to the room where the beginners class was held. There were several women there, and they were all wearing pink leotards and tights, just like Jayne. The floor was soft and padded, which was good, since none of the women were wearing sneakers. Jayne took a peek in the next room over, where the advanced aerobics class was held. The large group of women were in the middle of an intense workout, and they were all wearing identical leotards and tights, except that they were colored blue.

Then the instructor walked in. She was obviously very athletic, and her firm, tight body was obviously seen through her close-fitting leotard. She barked like a drill sergeant, “Alright ladies, line up!”

The girls all yelled “Yes, ma’am!” in unison, and arranged themselves in columns.

“We have a new girl in the class today,” said the instructor, “her name is Jayne Fitzsimmons.”

The girls all turned and looked at her. “Hello, Jayne,” they said. Wait a minute, thought Jayne, how did she know my name?

“There’s a spot for you right up front,” said the instructor. Jayne was a little embarrassed standing in the front of the class, where everyone could see her, but she stood where she was told.

“Are you ready to begin?” asked the instructor.

“Yes, ma’am!” said all the girls.

Loud, thumping music started playing over the speakers. Even though it was supposed to be a beginner’s class, Jayne had trouble keeping up. All of the other girls had no trouble moving in perfect unison with the instructor, but Jayne kept fumbling around. Eventually, the instructor stopped the workout. “Is there a problem, Jayne?”

Jayne’s face turned bright red. “I’m sorry. I’m trying as hard as I can.”

The instructor walked up to Jayne, and spoke to her. Jayne was expecting to be yelled at, but instead the instructor spoke softly and sweetly. “It’s OK, there’s nothing to be worried about. Perhaps you’re trying too hard.”

“What do you mean?”

“You need to stop thinking about what you’re doing. Just feel the music, and let the movements come naturally.”

“OK,” said Jayne.

The music started up again, and this time, Jayne had no trouble keeping up. In fact, it was quite easy. The loud, rhythmic music, and the repetitive motions were almost hypnotic. When the class was finished, Jayne felt a sense of accomplishment. She hadn’t had such a good workout in years!

When Jayne walked back to the locker-room, it was very crowded. Several of the classes had all finished at the same time. There were only a few showers, and the women didn’t seem to mind taking a shower two at a time in the same stall. Even still, there was a long line of women waiting to take a shower.

Jayne met up with Marcia, who was still dressed in her harem-girl outfit, and was drenched in sweat. “I don’t feel like waiting,” said Marcia. “Why don’t we go back to my place, and change there?”

“OK,” she said.

Jayne put on her shoes, grabbed the rest of her clothes, and the two of them walked home. Strangely, Jayne felt much less self-conscious than she did when she was walking down the street wearing jeans. They got no strange looks from the other women, as if someone wearing a harem-girl outfit and another wearing a pink leotard were perfectly natural. Jayne did notice a couple of men checking them out. She didn’t mind at all.

When they got home, Jayne went into the bathroom, took off her leotard, and started to take a shower. A few moments later, a naked Marcia stepped into the shower with her. “Marcia, what are you doing?” asked a surprised Jayne.

“Is something the matter?” asked Marcia, who didn’t seem to think that anything was wrong. Jayne decided that this must be the way that they do things here in Prince City, and that she should try to fit in.

After the shower, Jayne looked through her bag, disappointed with all the clothes she brought with her. Nothing but pants. Stupid, stupid pants. They made her feel ugly, and made her legs itch. “We need to go shopping,” said Jayne, “I didn’t bring anything decent to wear.”

“Sounds good to me, we can go to the mall. In the mean time, you can borrow something else of mine.”

Jayne looked through Marcia’s closet, and found a brightly-colored sleeveless mini-dress, which looked like something out of the Austin Powers movie. Yellow tights were the perfect complement to it. Jayne kept staring at Marcia as she got dressed. She put on the same pleated skirt that she wore before. Jayne thought that it made her look like a school girl. She looked eighteen, in fact, she looked better than she did when she was eighteen. It must be the exercise or something.

The two of them walked to the mall, which was conveniently located in the center of town. “Don’t you drive anywhere?” asked Jayne.

“Not any more,” said Marcia. “I sold my car a couple months back?”

“Really? I couldn’t imagine getting by without a car.”

“What do I need a car for? Everything I need is available right here in downtown Prince City. I don’t have any reason to ever leave town.” Jayne looked around and saw that many other people agreed with Marcia. There was very little traffic, and there were few cars parked along the side of the road.

The mall was packed, as one would expect on a Saturday afternoon. There were hundreds and hundreds of women, but not any men to be seen. As soon as she entered the building, Marcia took off her shoes, and put them into her bag. Jayne did the same. Conveniently, the entire mall was carpeted, which made it comfortable to walk around in stocking feet. Jayne noticed that none of the women in the mall were wearing shoes.

The two anchor stores, the big stores on either end of the mall, were Victoria’s Secret and Frederick’s of Hollywood. Marcia shunned both stores, saying that they were “too tacky”, and that she preferred to shop in the more expensive specialty stores. Inside of the mall, there were a couple of stores that you would expect to see, like the Gap and the Limited, but most stores specialized in lingerie or hosiery. There were a few names that were familiar to Jayne, like Wolford and Parklane, but many had French or Italian names that she didn’t recognize. There was one store, which seemed popular with the shoppers, that sold leather underwear and sex toys. Jayne thought the name of the store was amusing, it was called “Ho Couture”.

Jayne and Marcia were browsing in one lingerie store, when a particular piece of underwear caught Jayne’s eye. It was a powder-blue camisole, made of a very soft silky material. Jayne thought it was very elegant. She picked up the camisole, and gently rubbed the smooth fabric against her skin. Jayne began to get excited.

A salesgirl walked up to her. “Do you need any help, ma’am?”

“Yes, how much is this?” she asked.

“That camisole, together with the matching blue panties, is a hundred and fifty dollars. Would you like to purchase them, ma’am?”

That was much more than Jayne was willing to pay. “I don’t think so,” she said.

“Maybe you shouldn’t think,” said the salesgirl. “How would you feel wearing them?”

In her mind’s eye, Jayne pictured herself wearing the camisole. It was so soft... so comfortable... it made her feel wonderful. It made her feel sexy. “Uhm, I’ll take it,” she said.

“Very good, ma’am,” said the salesgirl. “You made the right choice. I think it suits you perfectly.”

After a couple of hours of shopping, Jayne and Marcia had a late lunch in the mall’s food court. The restaurants in the food court only sold salads or health shakes. Jayne got a fruit salad. “I can’t believe how much money I spent,” said Jayne. I think I maxed out my credit card.”

“I know exactly what you mean. I find it difficult to control myself when I come here too.” Marcia took a sip of the bright green beverage she was drinking, and smacked her lips. “That’s good wheat grass,” she said.

Jayne looked at all of her shopping bags. She had come to the mall to buy a nice skirt or two, but ended up buying four bags full of underwear. She utterly adored everything she bought, though. Marcia had gone and splurged a bit herself—she had two bags full of underwear. Jayne rummaged through one of her bags, pulled out a black push-up bra she had purchased, and held it up to her breasts. “I am going to look so sexy wearing this,” she said. “It’s kind of a shame, though. It’s too bad that people won’t get a chance to see me wearing all this fabulous lingerie.”

“It’s funny you should mention that,” said Marcia.

“Why?”

“Well, you see, there’s this very popular bar we have in town. It’s called ‘Froufrou’, and it has a special theme to it...”

Jayne’s eyes grew as wide as saucers. “Wait a minute. You don’t mean what I think you mean...”

Marcia smiled slyly. “Uh-huh.”

Jayne could barely contain her enthusiasm. “Let’s go home right now and decide what we’re going to wear!”

“OK!”

* * *

When they arrived at Froufrou that evening, there was a long line of women waiting to get in. They didn’t mind waiting. The queue slowly moved forward, and after about forty five minutes, Jayne and Marcia were finally let in.

As they walked in, they entered a large cloakroom, where there was a group of women stripping down to their underwear. Jayne and Marcia didn’t bother to wear any regular clothes, they just took off their coats and their shoes, and they were ready to enter the bar. Jayne was wearing her favorite powder-blue camisole, along with matching powder-blue panties and stockings. Marcia was wearing a frilly white silk bra and panties, along with a garter belt and white stockings. Jayne could tell that Marcia enjoyed showing off her bare midriff, which was toned and trim from her intense belly-dancing workouts.

Before they entered the bar, they each were pinned with a nametag in the shape of a heart. Their names were already written on them, with Jayne’s name spelled correctly. Jayne’s nametag had the initials “F.M.” written underneath.

“Marcia, what does ‘F.M.’ stand for?” asked Jayne.

“I don’t know,” said Marcia.

Unlike the smoky and noisy bars in Jayne’s city, this bar was quiet, subdued and elegant. Soft piano music was playing in the background, and everyone spoke in a hushed voice. Nobody at all was smoking. Everyone was calm and relaxed, and none of the women seemed self-conscious about being in their underwear.

There were a surprising number of men in the bar—the most men Jayne had seen in one place since she came to Prince City. There were perhaps five or six women for every man. Unlike the women, they were all fully clothed, most wearing suits. All of them, of course, were wearing hats.

Jayne and Marcia walked up to the bar. “May I help you?” asked the bartender. Jayne was about to order a drink, but then she remembered how many calories were in alcohol, so she ordered a club soda instead. Marcia ordered the same. They took their glasses and sat down at one of the tables.

It wasn’t long before a man approached them. “Hello, Marcia,” he said, reading the nametag.

“Hello, sir,” replied Marcia.

“Hello, Jayne,” he said.

“Hi... sir,” said Jayne. She felt a little funny adding the “sir” part at the end.

“You haven’t been in Prince City very long, have you?” he asked.

“I just arrived today... sir,” said Jayne.

“But your friend Marcia has been here a while, hasn’t she?”

“Yes, sir,” Marcia immediately replied.

He turned to Marcia, and said, “Go to the bar and get me a scotch and soda.”

“Yes, sir!” said Marcia, who quickly ran off to the bar. The man sat down in her seat.

“So, Jayne, how are you enjoying Prince City so far?”

“I’m having a great time,” said Jayne. “They have a lot of strange customs here, though.” For some reason, Jayne was getting nervous and fidgety talking to him.

“Are you having trouble fitting in?”

“A little. I think I’m getting the hang of things, though.”

“Well, I think that the best way to deal with the situation is not to think too hard about things, but instead just do what comes naturally.”

“Yes, sir,” she said. Every time that Jayne said the word “sir” it was a little easier for her to say.

Marcia returned from the bar carrying a glass. “Here’s your drink, sir,” she said, placing it on the table in front of him.

“Thank you,” he said. “Now rub my shoulders.”

“Yes, sir.” Marcia went and stood behind him, and began to massage his shoulders. She was perhaps a little too enthusiastic, though, and by accident she knocked his hat off, and it fell to the floor and landed at Jayne’s feet. Jayne picked up the hat and examined it. The inside of the hat was lined with aluminum foil. The man angrily snatched the hat out of her hands, and quickly placed it back on his head.

He quickly regained his composure. “So what do you think of this bar?” he asked Jayne.

“This place is so cool! I wish they had places like this back home.” Jayne suddenly noticed that she was nervously rubbing her nylon-clad foot up against his leg.

“They don’t have a place like this where you live? Why not?”

“I suppose that some people would complain.”

“Why should anyone complain? It’s only a group of beautiful women who are wearing beautiful clothes. What’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing, I guess.” For some reason, Jayne couldn’t stop playing footsie with him. It was if her foot had a mind of its own. Her foot was slowly working its way up his leg.

“You know, you’re very beautiful.”

Jayne blushed. “Thank you, sir.”

“Would you like to come back to my place?”

“Uhm, I don’t know about that,” she said nervously.

“You’re friend Marcia is coming to my place. Aren’t you, Marcia?”

“Yes, sir,” said Marcia.

“Why don’t you come along too?”

Jayne suddenly realized that her foot was pressed firmly against the man’s crotch. When she felt his cock growing hard, she let out a gasp, and felt a chill run down her spine.

“I think we both know the answer to my question.” He finished off his scotch with a gulp, and stood up. “Come on, let’s go,” he said.

“Yes, sir,” said both girls at the same time, as they followed along.

Walking down the streets of Prince City at night, Jayne felt giddy. What a wonderful place this was! The streets were clean, safe and quiet, and the people were polite and friendly. Jayne let out a great big sigh of happiness, and stared up at the pretty lights that were shining from the blimps that were hovering overhead.

They arrived at the man’s home, an elegant brownstone townhouse. When they entered, a petite woman was there, wearing a maid’s uniform with black tights. She was kneeling by the door, apparently waiting for his arrival. She stood, and curtsied. The man barely acknowledged her, and dumped his coat into her waiting arms. The maid also collected the coats and shoes from Jayne and Marcia. They all went into the living room.

“Why don’t you make yourselves at home, and I’ll be right back.” Jayne and Marcia curled up on the man’s leather sofa, while he and his maid went upstairs.

Jayne stretched out on the sofa like a kitty-cat. “I can’t believe, on my first night in Prince City, that I’m in some strange man’s home in only my underwear. I feel so... naughty.”

Marcia giggled. “I know exactly how you feel.”

A short while later, the man returned. He was now wearing a robe. He was no longer wearing a hat, but instead he had a bandana tied tightly around his head. He walked over to where Marcia was sitting, and said, “Move.”

“Yes, sir.” Marcia got up, and let him sit down. Since there was no where else to sit, Marcia kneeled on the floor at his feet.

“Your home is beautiful,” commented Jayne. “It must be expensive.”

“Not really,” said the man. “You see, the man who lived here previously was quite anxious to leave town. I was able to purchase the place for a reasonable price.”

Jayne, however, wasn’t paying too much to what he was saying. Her eyes were focused on the man’s crotch, where she could clearly see the bulge growing underneath his robe.

“Marcia, blowjob,” he said.

“Yes, sir.” When Marcia pulled open his robe, Jayne gasped again when she saw the man’s erection. Jayne could barely contain her excitement as she watched Marcia go down on him.

The man looked at Jayne with his cold blue eyes. “Get naked,” he said.

“Yes, sir!” said Jayne, enthusiastically. Off came her camisole, and she peeled off her damp panties.

“Leave the stockings on,” he said.

“Yes, sir.” Jayne didn’t need to be told what to do next. She lay back on the couch, and spread her legs wide open.

“That’s enough, Marcia,” he said. Disappointedly, Marcia took his penis out of her mouth. He then lay on top of Jayne. She wrapped her nyloned legs around him as he slid his magnificent cock in. Jayne was in heaven! In the corner of her eye, she could see her best friend kneeling on the floor, watching them as they fucked, licking her lips. This made Jayne even more turned-on.

“Oh, God! Yes, sir! Yes, sir! Yes, sir!!” she screamed as she came.

* * *

The next day was uneventful. Jayne and Marcia cleaned the neighbor’s apartment, went to workout class, and then it was time for Jayne to leave. The two of them walked to the bus station. There, they ran into the same policeman they met the previous day. “Did you have a good time in Prince City?” he asked.

“Oh, yes, officer! I had an incredible time! I want to move here as soon as possible!”

“Do you have a lot of friends and family that might be suspicious if you suddenly moved away?”

“I suppose, officer.”

“Then maybe it’s not a good idea to move here.”

“Really? I’m sure if I explained to my friends how fabulous it is in Prince City, they would understand.”

“We don’t like to call attention to ourselves here in Prince City. If too many people find out about it, then it would lose its special charm.”

“I guess you’re right, officer. But I don’t know if I can stay quiet about it.”

“I think you’ll find that once you leave town, then your memories of it will quickly fade away.”

The bus driver, who seemed anxious to leave, honked his horn impatiently.

“Oh! I’ve got to go!” said Jayne. She went over to Marcia and kissed her. “Call me soon. I’ll come and visit any time!” Jayne hopped on the bus, and Marcia and the policeman watched as it drove away.

The officer turned to Marcia. “So, do you have any other girlfriends you can invite to visit?”

The End.