The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is another of my MC Forum contest stories, from back in October, 2006. It was for Archibael’s “Be Yourself” contest, where we were charged with writing something that almost any reader could read, and, even not seeing the author’s name, be able to make a good stab at who’d written it. In that, and as Arch pointed out, this isn’t exactly like the normal “Jo” story, as I more usually set the story up at some length, and have at least one rather sympathetic character.

In this story, I don’t really have either of those things, as it just basically charges right into the sexual activity, and none of the characters are all that likeable. Still, as basically a stroke piece, I think it came out pretty well (and I expanded the one section for posting here), and the characters are okay enough that I decided I wanted to put it out here for everyone to read. Here’s hoping some of you enjoy it, too.

Jo
* * *

Prison Reform

Akisha and Erika lay there on the large, soft mattress, totally naked, listening to the voice relentlessly droning in the earbuds they both wore. Their wrists were bound behind them with rope, with their ankles also having been tightly tied. They were completely connected to each other, with five thick leather straps wrapped around the two of them, binding their bodies face-to-face.

Yet, at the same time, they were completely separated, except for the vibrating double dildo teasing and manipulating the first few inches of their slick inner walls. Otherwise, soft rubber brackets, at forehead and chest, and at pelvis and knees, held them six inches apart, and kept their shuddering bodies from touching.

The chains connecting their lightly buzzing nipple clamps were more symbolic than anything else, but still served their tormenting, erotic purpose.

“You run your little cliques in the cellblock and out in the yard, starting fights and creating trouble, yet here you are, so close to each other, desiring each other, hot for each other. You stare into each other’s eyes with lust now, not hate. If your gags were removed you’d be moaning endearments to each other, not fighting and saying awful, angry things...”

Akisha moaned into her ballgag, her eyes helplessly locked with Erika’s, the devices stimulating both of them holding her just on the edge of another orgasm. She was still trying to hate her historic tormentor and fellow inmate, but was finding it more and more difficult as each hour went on. She knew it wasn’t of her own volition, but the arousal and need they were forcing on the two of them was getting to her badly. It was also changing her, despite anything she’d attempted to do to stop that process.

No matter how hard she tried to remember her past run-ins with the other, now she was seeing Erika less as a blonde, Nazi bitch, and more as a desirable, erotic, sexual partner.

“The line between love and hate is so thin, sometimes. The two of you couldn’t be together in the way you truly wanted, so you’ve turned your desire for each other into anger and competition, rather than live with the pain of not being together. But you love each other, lust for each other deeply, each of you so hot, so attractive in each other’s eyes. With each passing second your need to be together grows. You cannot resist it... you can no longer deny it...”

Erika moaned too, her eyes leaving Akisha’s dark ones for only a moment, drawn once more to the parts of the black Amazon’s amazing breasts and sensuous body she could see, bound as they were. She struggled to resist the inner feelings she was learning she’d always had for the other. She was fighting to remember the past disgust she’d felt for anyone who found someone of Akisha’s race even remotely attractive, much less sexually exciting.

It wasn’t working, though.

She was just so aroused, her next orgasm so close, and pushing so hard at her mind and body. How could she deny her rampant desire, or find it a disgusting thing, if she were so turned on simply from being near her black former foe?

“You lie to yourself and to your followers about your true feelings for each other, fearing they won’t understand. But they would, as many of them probably share the same feelings for each other, though none will admit it. Heat, lust, desire... you feel them. You have placed the brackets there that separate you, not us. You can remove them just as easily, and find what you truly want and need... love, closeness, trust, and understanding. You need only to try.”

Dammit! Why won’t the Warden shut up? I can’t stand this. Erika’s so fucking hot... all tits and ass and big, warm lips, Akisha thought, her hips moving what little they could to show Erika exactly that, moving and pushing at the thick dong connecting them.

Erika gasped as she did that, then pushed back, trying to match the other’s rhythm, her own cries of “Fuck me!” almost totally muted by the tight ballgag filling her mouth. The two of them had been kept together, yet apart, for two days now. They’d both been kept so aroused for all that time, too, and she could barely think at all anymore... she could only want.

“You must have each other. You know that now,” the Warden’s voice continued in their ears. “You must give in to the desire you have for each other. It’s all you can think about now, it’s all you live for. You’re so hot for each other. Give in to that... give in to the incredible sexual desire you feel for each other, that you’ve always had for each other, that you always will have for each other.”

Both prisoners surged against the brackets and their restraints, trying to press into each other, trying to touch cheeks, breasts, pelvises... anything... together. They struggled and fought, desperate to feel their bodies touching, to feel the other’s warm, sweaty skin sliding and grinding against their own. Their hips bucked and writhed as they worked their slick, aroused pussies on the vibrating dong, helplessly attempting to fuck each other to another orgasm.

They were so close now, in more ways than one, no longer able to resist the things they were being told, and that perhaps they had always known. Nostrils flaring, they could smell each other’s perspiration, each other’s liquid, oozing arousal. Glancing down, they could see each other’s shining skin, their trapped, swollen nipples.

And, as always, they could hear that soft, cajoling voice in their ears.

“Beg for each other. Want each other. You want to be together so badly, to cum on each other’s pussy, to eat each other senseless, over and over. No more resistance, no more fighting; only love and lust and hot, burning need for each other.”

They had orgasmed so many times over the past 48 hours. They’d never being allowed to touch, but were always able to see each other cum, their shaking bodies always a part of each other’s orgasmic trigger.

They had knelt on this same mattress, bound and gagged, while naked, masked guards had knelt behind them, reaching around to masturbate them and use their nipples and breasts. They’d sat facing each other, two feet apart, still tied, on matching Sybians, watching each other being fucked relentlessly by an unthinking, tireless machine. They’d stood there, arms up and anchored to the ceiling, legs separated by long spreader bars, staring at each other as guards worked long, ridged vibrators into their pussies and asses until they’d both cum.

And now this....

They humped madly at the whirring dildo, almost pulling off it with each thrust, completely lost in the heat of their own passion for this... and finally, for each other.

Neither of them noticed when the masked guards came in, but felt it as their gags and nipple clamps were quickly removed. They gasped, still staring at each other as the straps holding them were loosened, and the brackets between them removed. They moaned when the straps were then re-tightened, cinching their bodies so tightly together they could barely breathe. The last strap tightened was the one around their asses, which forced the huge, fake cock so deeply into each of their creamy pussies.

They didn’t see the guards leave, either, their eyes still locked together... brown and blue orbs lidded and wet with lust.

“Fuck me, you bitch,” Akisha hissed.

“Shut up and kiss me, you whore,” Erika groaned, just before their lips met and their tongues invaded and fought.

They jerked and writhed, black skin to white skin, hot flesh to hot flesh, moaning into each other’s mouths every time their labia touched, their cunts totally stuffed and filled now. They crushed breasts together, almost as if trying to force their way into each other’s bodies, and shared each other’s sweat and juices.

Totally lost in their lust for each other, within seconds they both began to cum, rolling and twisting together on the mattress.

Their orgasms lasted for a very long time, so closely bound together that they could barely tell whose pussies and bodies were spasming. When they both finally finished, they just laid there, panting and weakly kissing each other on the lips.

“That was like the ultimate make-up sex, you know,” Erika eventually whispered.

“Yeah, it was, but I still hate you, you know,” Akisha said.

“No you don’t.”

“No... I don’t. I want to, and think that I should, but I don’t. How can I now?”

“You can’t, as you want me too badly... just like I want you,” Erika sighed, kissing her again. “No, you’re much too hot and beautiful to hate.”

They both turned and looked as the door opened and two guards walked in. They weren’t sure what to expect, but were still stunned when one of them knelt behind each of them and yanked their heads back by the hair.

“Hey! Easy there, Ms. Bitch,” Akisha yelped. Then her eyes went wide as the guard behind her produced a sharp knife and pulled it tight to the front of her throat.

“Choose...” the nearly emotionless female voice in their ears said. “Erika... say the word and I will have Akisha killed, and you’ll never have to worry about her ever again. Choose.”

Looking at the fear in Akisha’s face, and seeing the knife edge creasing the ebony flesh of her long neck, Erika thought about that for all of two seconds before yelling, “No! Don’t you do that! Leave her alone!”

She watched the guard pull the knife away, but then felt one being pressed to her own throat, feeling its sharp edge against her quivering skin.

“Choose... your turn, Akisha. One word from you and Erika will never bother you again. Choose.”

Akisha paused for a few seconds, saying nothing. Instead, she watched Erika’s blue eyes, a bit stunned, and surprisingly happy, that she saw no fear in them, and no uncertainty, despite her own hesitation. Then Akisha smiled and called out, “Go fuck yourself, Ms. Warden, and leave us the fuck alone.”

“Yeah, Warden... leave us the fuck alone,” Erika said softly, still afraid to move her neck around too much.

The knife disappeared, and the guards, acting on unheard orders, began to untie the two inmates’ wrists and ankles, and unstrap their bodies from each other.

In the earbuds, they heard the unchanging voice say, “The prisoners are to remain quiet until they reach the shower room, at which time they will have one half-hour to shower and change into clean prison uniforms. Then we shall have a short talk about your disrespectful language.”

Finally free, Akisha and Erika obeyed, first removing the drenched dildo, moaning with feeling as it slid out from inside them. Then they stood, stretching and trying to get their limbs working correctly. Akisha was tempted to whisper, “Do you like what you see?” to the two guards, but realized she was already in enough trouble for what she’d just said.

So, with one guard in front and one behind, the two prisoners marched off to the showers... quietly.

* * *

“Do you think this is going to work, Doctor?” Amanda Prescott, warden of the Franklinburg Women’s Penitentiary asked. She stood there, sliding off her headset, still staring through the one-way glass at the empty mattress in the room beyond.

“Oh yes, I’m sure of it,” Karen Applegate, the prison physician, answered with a smile. She reached out to throw a switch, changing the image on her desk monitor from the “bedroom” to the shower room. You heard them both say ‘us’, didn’t you? Two days ago there was no ‘us’ in their vocabulary. But I’ll know better in a half-hour.” She reached out and tapped the monitor with a long fingernail.

“And this should be quite the show, if history is any guide,” she continued, still smiling as she sat back in her chair. “I’ve never had my methods fail yet, as you well know from last weekend.”

Amanda tried to suppress the shudder she felt. “Yes, I know. But I just broke every procedural rule in the book, and I’m not happy about it.”

Karen only laughed at her concerns. “That’s simply because you’re not thinking it through properly, dear. You should be very happy, if for no other reason than you’ve pleased me.”

Amanda almost hated the tingle that rippled through her pussy at the Doctor’s words.

“You live to please me now, and you know it, Amanda. Besides, rules are made for children, not for reasoned, thinking adults. We’re not dealing with girl scouts here, but with hardened criminals, and rather violent ones at that. Those two, and the entire prison, will be better off for what we’ve put them through, rules or no rules. You’ll see.”

“I suppose so.”

“You know so, and you’ll have further proof of that in just a few minutes when the two of them get to the showers. No, I made a studied, educated call that they two of them did have repressed feelings for each other, added a lot of helplessness, repetition, heated sexuality, and verbal induction and programming, and voilà, success.

“That’s pretty much exactly what happened with you when I guessed you were repressing your deep, helplessly submissive side, isn’t it?”

Amanda almost moaned aloud, pressing her head to the glass as she remembered inviting the prison’s new doctor to her apartment last weekend. It was only supposed to have been a “getting to know you” lunch, but somehow had turned into something far more.

“You followed my instructions and scripts very well these past two days, Amanda, just as I knew you would. For that, I think it’s fair to say you deserve a small reward?”

“No,” the warden whispered, “I deserve to be fired.”

“Oh my... we’ll have to take care of that silly conscience of yours next time I put you into a deep, hypnotic trance, Warden Prescott. You like it when I do that, don’t you? You love it when I say the magic words and you begin to feel your mind melting away, and me taking complete control of your thoughts and body.

“I think the dozens and dozens of orgasms you’ve had since last Saturday are proof enough of that?”

Amanda did moan aloud then, her heart and pussy fluttering, remembering those times.

“I’ve subjugated you to my will, and you love that, need that, Amanda. I’ve taken such deep and total control of your mind I don’t even have to put you into trance to get you to obey me now, do I?”

“No, you don’t,” Amanda whispered again.

“Then prove it. Feel my thoughts and desires captivating and filling your mind and give yourself the reward I mentioned. Turn around!”

Amanda did, hating her weakness, but helpless to resist the hot frissions of pleasure pulsing through her from simply obeying Karen.

“Unbutton your blazer and blouse and fish those big, luscious tits out of your bra and display them to me.”

Again, the shivering warden complied, her nipples all swollen and ready even before she’d completed her task.

“Excellent! Now, I want you to hike up your skirt, and begin to masturbate that needy, wet cunt of yours right through your soaked panties. At the same time, I want you to turn back around and grind your big, heavy breasts all over the one-way glass. You are to do this while silently repeating your personal mantra the entire time, ‘I am Dr. Karen’s helpless slave... I am Dr. Karen’s helpless slave’.

“Do you understand?”

“Yesss, Dr. Karen,” Amanda hissed, waves of compulsion and desire coursing through her mind and body. Her inability to resist such a lewd display, and the doctor’s words, only added to her spiking arousal, as she did as she’d been told.

She almost came as her fingers found her clit through the drenched fabric of her panties, and as pressed her aching, heated breasts to the cool smoothness of the glass. She began to writhe and slide them up and down and side-to-side on the big window, feeling increasingly wanton and lost, sensing her first orgasm already racing toward her. She worked her pussy faster, gasping and humping her own hand, giving in completely to Dr. Karen’s power over her.

“Feel free to cum as needed, Amanda... you’ve earned it, and I’m feeling gracious at the moment. And ohh... I see our two convicts have arrived,” Karen called out from her desk. “How lucky am I today? Three helpless, hot, controlled women, and two wildly sexual shows for the price of, well... none!”

She laughed at her own joke, smiling as she glanced back and forth from the monitor to her “boss”, and moaning slave.

* * *

Akisha and Erika walked into the shower, then turned to watch the guards leave the room. Smiling at each other, they each started a shower, adjusting the temperature, both of them covered with the remnants of two days’ worth of forced sexual arousal and activity. Neither spoke for a moment, until Erika couldn’t resist saying something, finally able to stare at the naked Akisha from a distance.

“Ever had anyone wash your big, black butt?”

Akisha flashed her luminous pearly whites, and replied. “Oh, sure thing, sweets... many times. But if you do that, won’t it taste soapy when you kiss my ass?”

“In your dreams,” Erika said, walking over to share Akisha’s spray.

“Maybe... maybe,” Akisha said quietly, nodding her head. “But these big tits of yours are a mess. They need a good lathering, don’t you think?” She reached out to cup them with her strong hands, to lift them and slide her thumbs through the water coating them.

Sucking in her breath, Erika replied, “Th... they are kinda dirty, aren’t they?”

“Yeah… filthy, nasty dirty. Just like mine, right?”

“Yeah, right,” Erika whispered, staring hungrily at Akisha’s large, firm breasts.

Without another word, Akisha reached up and twisted the showerhead until it was almost closed, leaving them standing in a warm fog of misted water. She took the liquid soap from the shelf, opened it, and squeezed a thick dollop on each of Erika’s wet breasts, watching as they drooled slowly down her soft flesh. Replacing the container, she took her hands and began to work the soap into Erika’s tits, more a deep massage than any real attempt at washing them.

“You like this, don’t you?” she whispered, loving the feel of Erika’s slick, round orbs filling and sliding through her fingers. “You enjoy it when Akisha milks your big, Nazi tits with her strong, black hands, don’t you?”

Erika couldn’t answer at first, biting her lower lip and moaning, wondering if she were going to cum again simply from this. It felt so very good, and even more so, and still so surprisingly to her, because Akisha was the one doing it. She let her head drop back and simply reveled in the feel of her new lover working her slippery breasts so hard.

Finally, struggling not to be the first one to cum, her natural competitiveness driving her to resist, she lifted her head back up and said, “You’re going to love it when I do yours, too, you know.”

“I’m sure, but I do hate to waste soap. So how about this... maybe you should wash my tits with yours. What do you think… you bitch?” Akisha asked, staring at Erika the entire time with smiling eyes.

Erika reached out and wrapped her hand behind Akisha’s neck, pulling her closer.

“Sounds like a plan. Now shut up and kiss me, you whore, while I try to get you big, black tits clean.”

Akisha did, the two of them clutching and grabbing at each other as they kissed again, moaning and writhing. Erika worked her shoulders, sliding her soapy breasts over Akisha’s everywhere, the feel of that thrilling them both.

The time for angry words past, and their history forgotten, they ground into each other and let their pink tongues out to dance and play.

* * *