The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Prisoner

The Warden of the corporate Permanent Prisoner Labor Agency implemented his plan to provide brainwashed prisoners as willing sex slaves and sold the first of his specially trained ToughGuy inmates to wealthy Mr. M. In the first seven chapters, we followed the progress of inmate #223, his training by the toughest con guard, Big Red and sale to Master M. In Chapter Seven the manslave and his trainer were brought to a slave-friendly Resort. In Chapter Eight Master M and the manslaves continuing to explore the Resort, are joined by his friend, G. They thoroughly use the manly slaves in the beautiful tropical setting, in an orgy of pleasure. In Chapter Nine, months have passed and M and G made a deal with the Warden, buying Big Red and setting up a “half-way house” to finish training sex slaves provided by the PPLA for delivery to their new owners. The Warden and a couple more inmates are about to arrive...

Chapter Ten

1.

“Effective mind control requires strict routine...” stated the Warden into the secure phone line that linked his prison office with M’s mansion, where a half dozen of his lifer inmates were going through the final stages of their training as PPLA certified sex slaves. As he had explained to M previously, “Crucial to finishing the manslaves as sex machines for delivery to their new masters, in addition to exercise and mind control at the prison cells, and sex training in the pleasure room of your facility, is introducing the manslaves into the ordinary routine of the house. While the average sex slave will mostly be kept by his master in a secure, prison-like facility, he also needs to be properly mind controlled to interact with free people in the house, when required by his master. Some masters will want to display their manslaves in various ways...”

“Yes Warden, we’ve been very careful to keep to the training schedule ‘by the clock’—we’ve installed a computerized system that keeps track of the trainee inmates and keeps them on schedule. We’re getting quite efficient, using Big Red and the ToughGuy as inmate trainers to process the trainees so we only intervene to use them as sex slaves. For example, we’ve got the Rousting process much better controlled. From the time a trainee is rousted from his bunk, with our trainers unlatching him and hauling his butt out of his sleep rack, it takes just three minutes to feed, evacuate and hustle each onto the exercize power runners, with brainwashing ear-plugs in place. The new set-up combines feeding and evacuating at one station. They’ve got to suck down their gruel while they push out piss and feces. A quick hose-down and they’re ready to be exercised. We’ve got three power runners and are installing three more. By doubling up the trainees on the runners, we can keep a dozen manslaves busy and exericised, so we can double the number of inmates you send us. This gives G and me the extra time we need to take each trainee separately and put him through some intense training sessions, alone or with Big Red and the ToughGuy. It’s becoming like a well oiled machine. The only sounds you hear are one of us snapping out orders, or smacking belts on bare manslave butts! We can personally put each trainee through a couple hours a day of very strict sex mind control training.”

“That’s excellent M. I’m looking forward to my next visit. I will bring a couple more inmates. I hope you’ve expanded the Tooter device*. I am anticipating some excellent sex slave diversion! Combining abuse, submission and entertainment... very good!”

“Right you are Warden. We’ve been getting the trainees ready for your visit. They are all primed and eager! See you next week!”

* See Chapter Nine, as G explained about the contraption that combined strong PVP pipes and dildo mounts with a computer controlled anal shocker: “...our sex slaves are mounted on what I call ‘The Tooter’—each with a whistle bit bound in his mouth. I know the note that each whistle makes. The laptop is programmed to cause each whistle to blow in proper time to preset music. The whistle is activated by sending an electric signal through the dildo, forcing the appropriate whistle to blow. More power causes louder whistling...”

2.

The six naked sex slave trainees were well-scrubbed and well-pumped as they stood very still, at brace, fully erect, in a line awaiting the Warden’s arrival. Big Red and the ToughGuy also stood at brace, facing them. The ToughGuy was leading them in reciting the The Golden Rules for PPLA Manslaves:

  1. Manslaves must work for their keep; a good manslave is passive, obedient and useful.
  2. Manslaves must cooperate with mind control training.
  3. Manslaves with belt marks and a pinked butt are well-trained manslaves.
  4. Manslaves will sport erections on command.
  5. Manslaves will sport erections whenever approached by Master.
  6. Manslaves shall be sexually submissive or aggressive on command.
  7. Manslaves know discipline is love.”

M had them repeat the Rules aloud five times before he said, “Good stud slaves! That’s enough for now. Eyes closed! Continue repeating the Rules in your heads. When the Warden arrives, I will not tolerate any mistakes! Focus on your breathing in time to what you hear in your head.” Entering a code and touching a control on the remote device he held, he started a preprogrammed mind control audio that played the Rules over and over again, through the audio implants behind the ears of each inmate. Both M and G had similar implants, to better listen in on the brain washing patter that the trainees were subjected to continually. They, of course, could turn off the voice in their heads at will.

“After we greet the Warden and have you all recite the Rules, we’ll offer him refreshments while you all mount the Tooter for an exhibit. I want this visit by our Warden to be his best so far. Last time several of you displeased him and you were put through a couple weeks of Special Penal Abuse as a result. Now you may think, ‘Whenever the Warden visits some trainee is going to get punished...’ And that is true, we do punish extra intensely when the Warden is here. But, remember, it doesn’t have to be you who gets whupped. So stay sharp! And when you’re on the Tooter, don’t anticipate. Toot when you’re forced to. All you need do is breathe in; the Tooter will force you to toot in proper timing secquence. Stay focused and be ready to exhibit how well you’re being trained. Strict discipline is love!”

3.

Later,while the Warden carefully inspected the line of trainees, Big Red and the ToughGuy rolled two barrels in from the Warden’s big black van, bringing the two newest trainees into the holding facility. Once they were unlatched from the barrels, M had a chance to inspect them, commenting to G and the Warden, “Two excellent specimens. All they’ll need is some strict handling, tough discipline and focus on servicing...” One was a musclular shave-headed Hispanic sporting Gangsta tatoos. Across his tight belly was a “Fight!” tatoo and he also had a fancy tatoo on his calf, denoting his gang, and a tear-drop by his right eye, indicating he had been involved in a gang killing. Intense gaze. Big, juicy, uncut cock. The other was a lanky, hard-muscled red-neck with light hair (what there was of it, shaved close as were all the inmates) and a couple tatoos, including a Stars and Bars on his shoulder. His circumsized cock and heavy-hanging balls looked particularly inviting to G. Two toughs. Two manly prisoners to finish as well-trained manslave sex machines.

While the new trainees were ordered to listen carefully, M had Big Red lead the others in reciting the Rules. G stood behind them while they recited, belt in hand, ready to react to any mistakes. Of course there was a bit of hesitation and the recitation continued to the sound of belt smacking bare manslave butt. No mistakes were made the second time through. M, turning to the new trainees, “Memorize the Rule. Obey the Rule. Everything that you are is in the Rule! Remember, ‘Discipline is Love!’”

The Warden continued, “That’s right; the stricter the discipline, the more the love.” He then directed Big Red to remove the new trainees prison control gear and substitute their PPLA manslave control gear: chromed steel chains around neck, waist, wrists and ankles instead of their prison issue, worn control belt, chains and cuffs. Now they looked just like the other trainees; naked except for their control gear, but with the addition of bright orange ball bits in their mouths, denoting them as new manslave trainees. He grabbed them by their wrists, which were, of course, now latched behind their backs to the waist chain, and led them behind the line of trainees that were jogging under Big Red’s guidance, to the Tooter.

The two new manslaves stared wide-eyed as Big Red mounted the ToughGuy and trainees on the Tooter, forcing them onto the dildos and velcroing their ankles and waist chains to the piping, making sure they were secure and unable to move. The Warden spoke, “M, looks like there are enough mounts to add these two.” M, nodding to Big Red, “Mount them too. Good place to start their training.”

Once Big Red finished muscling the not very willing manslaves onto the device, substituting the Tooter Whistle Bits for the ball bits, he mounted himself and G carefully strapped him in place, inserted his Whistle Bit. G looked over the tough studs mounted in two rows on the device, stroking Big Red’s massive pecs, commenting, “Quite a sight! Ten beautifully muscled sex slaves bound and ready to show how they can focus. Can’t think of any better place to be... well, I do suppose I’m looking forward to this evening when I’ll have a couple of them racked out on my bed, ready to give me every spasm of pleasure their bodies have to offer!”

With that, M entered a code into the Tooter computer and the device began to play a lively tune. After the first two bars, the jolts started and the trainees began tooting more or less in time to the music. G put on his boss voice and loudly commanded, “Eyes shut! Focus on tooting only when the jolting forces you. Breathe in through your nose; let the Tooter make you whistle out in time. From here on I’m keeping track of any notes you miss. You’ll be whupped for each.” Then speaking to the Warden, he continued, “Instead of always using the belt, I’ve begun to spank the trainees when they make mistakes. I have a special spanking stool. I sit on it, hook my ankles around the legs and then have the trainee mount. His legs go around my waist, get latched together there. His butt is right over my lap, with his chest and head hanging down; wrists latched back. It’s a great position to expose his buttocks to some serious smacking. At the same time, I’ve gotta tell you that there’s nothing like a helpless, naked stud’s stiff cock rubbing mine as I whack away! I’ll demonstrate with one of the new manslaves when we’re done with the exhibit. They both seem tough enough; let’s see how they take some real man smacking!”

The trainees tooted away for a couple hours while the Warden and his assistants, M and G, watched, sipped brandy, smoked cigars, and were served an excellent lunch by M’s servant, Jarves. Some of the songs were very fast tempoed and some of the inmates, especially the new ones, made a few mistakes that G carefully noted. This was expecially true during one boisterous section when the jolting had increased to force louder toots from the trainees. During the exhibit, all the manslaves cocks got stiff and some started dripping precum, so Jarves handed out long-handled spoons to the Warden, M and G. These they used to catch clear strings of pre-cum as they dripped. Between songs Jarves squeezed water from a plastic bottle that had a short tube on it, past the whistles, so the trainees could continue tooting.

After lunch was over, and the trainees’ responses to the jolts had begun to become more jagged, from exaustion, M turned off the music and spoke to the Warden, “Well, I think that’s the most we’ll get from them now. But the Tooter can do more than just make music. I can use it to discipline them too.” He keyed in another code and smiled to the Warden as the jolter started rapid firing. Shortly the room was filled with the shrill sounds of whistles screeching and the manslaves started to writhe against their bonds. When he finally pressed the key that stopped the punishment, most of the trainees slumped forward against their bonds; all were breathing heavily. None had erections anymore.

The Warden’s comment: “Very droll M. Very effective discipline.” “Right Warden, intense punishment for no particular reason primes the manslaves for unquestioned devotion. Discipline is love...”

Big Red seemed the most focused, and as soon as G unbound him, he hustled the rest off the device and into a line. There they continued to huff and puff as they stood at brace, staring straignt ahead as they had been trained.

G went over to one of the new trainees, the red-neck tough, hooked a finger under his neck chain in pulled him forward, calling to Big Red, “Get me the spanking stool. This one made too many mistakes and needs some discipline right now.”

As Big Red got the stool and placed it between the line of manslaves and where M and the Warden were sitting, G first inserted the ball bit in the prisoner’s mouth and then took off his own shirt, showing that he had been working out and had built some of the muscle needed to handle the inmates. He undid his belt and got onto the stool, hooking his ankles around its legs. Big Red forced the inmate into position, legs latched around G’s waist, naked crotch on his lap, buttocks well-positioned. The manslave’s chest was against G’s upper legs and face hanging below the stool.

That’s when G started whalloping away at the helpless manslave’s buttocks. After a couple minutes, he reached under the stool seat and pulled out two paddles that were secured on a shelf there. They each had a “PPLA” brand on one side and thin padding on the other. That’s when G really started whalloping the inmate. As he continued the manslave started to pull against his bindings, trying to shout through the bit in his mouth. G stopped whacking, reached down and cracked the paddle against the writhing prisoner’s head. “Stay still! I’ll continue punishing you so long as you squirm! You’e a tough guy manslave sex machine. Act like it!”

The manslave stopped moving. G went back to smacking the paddles against his very red buttocks; not as hard as before, but for at least a dozen times. Then he stopped and returned the paddles to their place, retreiving a small bottle of ointment. He squirted some onto the inmate’s red butt cheeks and gentley massaged them, telling the trainee to focus on breathing, letting go, “But next time I’ll spank you harder and longer. You’ll toughen to it; you manslaves always do. I’m making you my special project. We’re going to spend lots of quality time together, you and I. Yep. In a few weeks of training, I think you’ll turn into a real tough, master lovin’ stud. You’ll know, discipline is love!”

At that, the Warden commanded Big Red, “Take these back to their bunks an’ latch ‘em down.. Three hours enforced rest. We’ll send for you when we are ready for play-time.” As the trainer inmate hustled the manslaves away he continued to his hosts, “We ought to get some rest too. I want a full scale manslave orgy tonite!” To which M responded with enthusiasm, “As you wish Warden!”

As they left the room, G spoke to both the Warden and M, “What, do you suppose, it’s like, being PPLA manslave? Knowing with mind controlled certainty that you have no control over anything... not your behavior, not your body, not your mind. We, the masters, determine everything. They, the sex slaves, exist solely for our pleasure. Being a master certainly has inexpressable pleasures... When I take hold of one of them, doing what I want, or ordering them to do what I want, even if I’m being hard-fucked by a muscle stud’s huge member, I have such a feeling of power. Do they have a feeling of powerlessness? They certainly seem to enjoy all the sex! If asking them what they felt didn’t break the mind control, what would they say?”

The Warden responded, “You are a philosopher, I see. They are so completely mind controlled, brainwashed, that their thinking is radically different from the way we think. Their sense of time and of self have been purposely shattered. They are completely focused on the “now” and think the thoughts we want them to think, porgrammed through hypnosis, strict physical discipline, lots of sex, and, of course, the implants that continually feed them the thoughts they are allowed to think. Though I doubt they do much actual thinking. It’s more like listening to hypnotic patter in their heads. I suppose the only way we’d know would be to train a philosopher like yourself as a manslave, then, later, bring him back to normal consciousness and find out. Won’t do that with any of my PPLA inmates, they’re far too valuable as manslaves!”

G continued, “That would be an interesting experiment, though. Whenever I’m with one of them, training, grooming, discipling or using one, I wonder what it would be like...”

4.

Hours later the three reassembled in the pleasure room. Jarves had already arranged for Big Red to bring the manslaves there. As the Warden and his assistants entered, they were greeted by the sight of eight manslave trainees hanging from their wrists along the back wall. Big Red and the ToughGuy were standing at brace on either side of the row. The inmates were hung just high enough so their toes could just bear some of their weight, stretched full length, but most of their weight was on their arms. G could see them tensing against the strain, “Do they hope” he wondered in his mind, “...that we’ll show them some lovingkindness tonite... forelorn hope, we must not relax even a bit with the harshest training... no, mind contrlled as the are, they don’t really think at all; how could they take it if they still thought? It must be so calming to have nothing but obedience to the moment. Discipline is love... how does it feel to be a manslave, being trained here?” M broke his reverie, “What is it, my friend, that seems to be troubling you?”

“I was just considering, again, what it must feel like to be a manslave trainee. With no hope for anything... just the expectation of more discipline, more vigorous training, more hard use as a sex slave... It’s frightening, but also in some way alluring. No expectations, no anxieties, just obedience... Sometimes I think I could be happy as a manslave... but then, again, I love so much having them available for my pleasure, any time, any way.” “Well, my friend, be careful. I wouldn’t want you committing a crime just to end up in the PPLA!” They both laughed.

The Warden, who had been listening, opined, “Hmmm... you know, if you increased the size of the facility a bit, in addition to my prisoners, you could take on training other sex slaves too. There are people who would pay well have their slaves trained as a PPLA certified sex slave... or even themselves so trained... well, G, if you ever decided to walk down that path, let me know. We’d start the volunteer slaves at the prison for a few months, maybe a year and then transfer them here for finishing. I can put out a few discrete inquiries on certain Internet groups... We could charge very well to provide such services and the Corporation would only need be paid the keepig charges; they rest would belong to our partnership. Something to consider, but for now, let’s enjoy the manflesh displayed here for our pleasure!”

With the hearty assent of both M and G, they went to the wall of manflesh. Hands and mouths occupied by manslave erections, the room remained quiet for quite some time... just the sounds of sucking and slurping and an occasional gasp from a manslave as he gave up his manseed to his master’s greedy mouth.

After the sex slaves had been well drained, the Warden directed Big Red and the ToughGuy to release the trainees from the wall, latch their tired arms to the back of their waist chains and bring them over to a large gym mat that had been positioned in a corner of the room. “All of you, trainers too, on your bellies!” The Warden continued, while unzippping, “Well, gentlemen, a really nice sight; a dozen hard-bodied manslaves butts, naked and ready to serve. Let’s take some time to fuck them all and then we can strip and get them all into a standard PPLA orgy pile!” Then turning, he commented to G in a lower voice, “And then you can see what it’s like being PPLA trained.” And again aloud, “To work trainers!”

M and G did not need the Warden’s encouragement to join in. Though, taking their lead from him, they remained clothed (G tossing his shirt aside, again exposing his tight abs). The men released their already hard erections from their pants and, with the help of some lubricant, dove into barebacking the trainees and trainers in different positions.

A sort of contest developed to see who could twist the different manslaves into contorted positions while still being able to hard-fuck them. The Warden, apparently having practiced this type of cock training many times, was soon showing the other two how to dominate any of the manslaves. He was particularly hard on Big Red who, with a look of complete devotion, accepted every demand made upon him.

The Warden had the strong, muscled trainer on all fours; on his belly; on his back; legs over his head, while the Warden stood over him, booted legs on either side, cock firmly implanted, thrusting deeply.The inmates who weren’t being used by the Assistant Wardens were told to squat aong the edge of te mat and watch carefully to learn. Meanwhile the Warden insisted that neither he nor his helpers could cum until all the manslaves had been thoroughly butt-fucked. As it was, the three were fairly exhausted by the time they completed the exercise. Panting, they lay across various manslaves, barely able to squeeze a nipple or finger a cum-oozing hole.

After letting his Assistants catch their breath, the Warden called for “a PPLA orgy pile! Everybody naked! Lights off! Pile on... every mouth finds a cock; every cock finds a mouth! Release and find another on my command!” While the masters pulled off their boots, jeans and what-not, Big Red hauled the manslaves into a rough pile. That’s when the lights went off...

G remembered mostly the taste and smell of manflesh; the warm touch of hard muscle, which all seemed the more intense for lack of light. The Warden called a few changes and the orgy pile rearranged... then he told them, “Man holes are no longer off-limits. Any hole that doesn’t resist is fair game; trained manslave holes never resist!” The pile shifted and soon G felt a large, hard cock pushing at his buttocks. Not sure whether it was Big Red or maybe the new gangsta stud, or perhaps even his friend M, G allowed the thrust and received the assault eagerly, sucking one cock as another entered him, as some mouth sucked him... revelling in the writhing pile that seemed to be all thrusting into him at once. At one point he shouted out, almost involuntarily, “I love this so much... don’t let it ever end! I want to give myself completely... please, please, I want to be nothing more than a sex machine...” G wiggled back into the sex slave manflesh pile, seeking to return to the warmth and comfort... conflicted as he was, wanting to be one of the trained manslaves... wanting to be one of the master trainers... wanting it all.

5.

Sometime later... G awoke in the dark to the slow breathing sounds of well-spent, sleeping studs, still piled together. His head was filed with the smells and warmth remaining from the orgy. Feeling around with his body he realized that there were only bound manslaves there. Warden and M were already up and elsewhere. Twisting, he realized that he was bound too; not like the others in the chromed chains of a manslave being finished at the mansion, but rather, with the plain leather gear of a PPLA inmate. There was a bit in his mouth and a collar around his neck. He began to panic. Then he began to hear the voice of the Warden in his head, slowly and insistently, “Relax and rest. Well-used manslaves are allowed to rest, to prepare for further training, discipline and use... Rest and relax. Think only, ‘I am a PPLA manslave, the best sex machine ever, ready and erect...’ Sleep and await further orders. Remember only, ‘1. Manslaves must work for their keep; a good manslave is passive, obedient and useful. ...” And on it the Warden’s voice went, repeating the Rules.

Even later the lights went on and the manslave that had been G felt the bite of a belt cracking his bare flesh, weilded by the Warden, as he shouted, Up! Up! Mansalves stand to brace! Move it!” He blinked against the light, looking up to the Warden, glaring down at him, looking resplendant in his dark blue uniform, bright silver badge. The Assistant Warden was there too, wearing his dress uniform, unlatching Big Red’s wrists so the trainer could manhandle the trainees into a line. “Excellent visit men! The Assistant Warden will continue with your training until I return. I will be taking this inmate back to the prison for further training before he is returned here. Carry on!”

The end of Chapter Ten