The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Prisoner

The Warden of the corporate Permanent Prisoner Labor Agency implemented his plan to provide brainwashed prisoners as willing sex slaves and sold the first of his specially trained ToughGuy inmates to wealthy Mr. M. In the first seven chapters, we followed the progress of inmate #223, his training by the toughest con guard, Big Red and sale to Master M. In Chapter Seven the manslave and his trainer were brought to a slave-friendly Resort. In Chapter Eight Master M and the manslaves continuing to explore the Resort, are joined by his friend, G. They thoroughly use the manly slaves in the beautiful tropical setting, in an orgy of pleasure. In Chapter Nine, months have passed and M and G made a deal with the Warden, buying Big Red and setting up a “half-way house” to finish training sex slaves provided by the PPLA for delivery to their new owners. In Chapter Ten the Warden brought some more inmates to train, reminding M that “Effective mind control requires strict routine...” The chapter ended with M’s friend’s half spoken wish granted and G, now bound and controlled, was taken away by the Warden to be trained as a PPLA sex slave.

Chapter Eleven

1.

Routine at the prison was very strict indeed. How else could the Warden, the only free person at the facility, expect to control thousands of inmates, even as mind controlled as they were? When the prison was originally reconfigured as a training facility to prepare inmate slaves for sale, the entire prisoner population had to be retrained through the use of complete hypnotic mind control. But now, as new prisoners were brought in, the Warden could concentrate on their training individually and the process was becoming quicker and nearly routine, though still the favorite part of the Warden’s duties.

It was a simple mind control formula: new prisoner in and trained; old prisoners mind controlled and shipped out to the mansion that had become a manslave half-way house run by Deputy Warden M. Then sale to the highest bidder with M, the Warden and the PPLA sharing the price.

So it was with each new prisoner the Warden brought back to the PPLA, including the special prisoner he brought back after his last visit to M’s facility. The new prisoner was frightened, as they all were. And confused. The Warden knew he had to integrate the new inmate into the routine of the prison as quickly as possible.

The first steps were also simple. With the help of one of the tough prisoner-guards, a pale, dark-haired giant known as Big Bruiser, he shaved every bit of hair from the inmate’s tight, nicely muscled body. The Warden gave nicknames to each of the guards, each saying something about the guard’s size, behavior and erection. This guard was a big bruiser and many an inmate was left bruised by being manhandled by the guard, or just by being fucked by the guard’s huge mantool.

He had to have Big Bruiser belt the new prisoner a few times to make certain he would behave. Although the man was bound and had had a bit inserted in his mouth since the Warden had taken him, he seemed, sometimes, to try to resist, or communicate. The Warden knew that would be unacceptable. New inmates were never allowed to speak. They received communications, mind controlling communications, and any response other than submission was never allowed. He was, though, responding well one way: the inmate couldn’t keep his eyes off the muscular guard, especially gazing at the orange jock that stretched around his big cock and hefty balls.

The naked, hairless inmate was properly geared in the worn leather control belt and cuffs that all prisoners wore. He was strapped down to the training bench in the Warden’s private training cell. For hours the was left there in the dark, mind control headset on. The only breaks were when Big Bruiser released him briefly to be fed or evacuated, or when the Warden came in to sit by him, control his breathing, to further the mind control hypnosis.

The Warden, as always, became sexually aroused when he had a helpless prisoner bound for mind control breath training. He’d sit comfortably next to the stretched inmate, one leather gloved hand controlling the manslave-in-training’s mouth and nose; the other manhandling his testicles and cockshaft, or sometimes squeezing nipples or knuckling between his ribs. The Warden would often have Big Bruiser suck his cock while he worked on the inmate. The guard, while certainly a macho top, had been trained like all the inmates to pleasure the Warden on command.

During the process, the prisoner had advanced mind-control implants inserted behind each ear, to provide a constant source of hypnotic conditioning and direct computer controlled instructions. This produced a mind-numbed, mind-controlled inmate in just a few days.

Eventually the prisoner would no longer offer even the slightest resistence, but accepte the mind control, breath control and the physical abuse There would come a time when the inmate would eagerly listen to the Warden’s hypnosis patter, whether the Warden was there in person or the brainwashing was continued by audio loop through the implants.

That’s when the Warden had Big Bruiser bring the new inmate into his large, immaculate office. There was a small white box painted on the floor, a few feet in front of the Warden’s desk. The guard positioned the bound and gagged prisoner there and told him to remain at brace, in the “Prisoner’s Box.”

The Warden opened a file folder and read to himself for a few minutes. Both the new inmate and the big guard stood silently and still. The tall guard was geared much the same way as the prisoner, since all guards were also inmates. Other than control belt, cuffs and bit the new prisoner was naked. In addition to the control belt and cuffs the guard also wore the equipment that marked his rank: an old orange-stained jock, an orange bandana, old workboots and a leather discipline strap hanging from the belt.

Finally the Warden spoke, “This prisoner has successfully completed his initial break-in training. All indications are that he is properly mind controlled and the control inplants appear to be functioning correctly. Guard, you will be in charge of this inmate’s further training. We have a rush order from his future owner and will not have the leisure of several years of training to prpare him for his master’s use. So he’s not going to be slotted for ToughGuy training, just regular sex slave conditioning. While I do want him integrated into the prison routine, I also want you to make his training your personal project. Train him righteous and I’ll consider bringing you with me to the half-way house where you can get some R&R while helping to prep the sex slaves for sale. House him in your cell; use him rigorously.”

2.

Big Bruiser hustled the new inmate from the Warden’s office, using the strap to crack across his buttocks, so the Warden would know the inmate would get no slack from this guard. As they walked the long concrete block halls of facility, he told the inmate about the place, “We goin’ down this hall and across the Big House assembly room where we have Roustin’ and Latch-down each day. That’s everybod’s fav’rite times, when everythin’ stops and we all listen to the sound of the Warden’s voice, ya know, like when he’s trainin’ ya personal. Ya knows, yo lucky ‘cause the Warden gave ya t’me fo’ trainin. Usual, th’new boys git passed ‘round all the guards t’use. Not ‘til the last few months of trainin’ do they get assigned to one guard fo’finishing.... So yo got Big Bruiser as ya finishin’ trainer. Yo lucky, but don’t ‘spect no slack. Th’ Big Bruiser’s th’ toughest con guard there ever was... ‘cept maybe one, but Big Red ain’t here no more. Got his ass sold and he’s prob’ suckin’ an’ fuckin’ fo his Mastr right now!”

As they walked through the now empty and quiet big room the prisoner could see the tiers of cells and could hear some sounds like people working in some of the rooms off of it. “...but ya don’t worry; I’ll make sure t’other guards get plenty of time to hard fuck ya good and proper. Sex slaves gotta do anythin’ with anybod’ they’re told. Now they all workin’ in th’ fac’try and later some o’em will be brought to the guard R&R room fo fun an’ games. I’ll bring ya there in a few days, but first we goin’ to my cell, an’ we’re gonna spend some real good, up-close an’ personal time together so I can train ya to pleasure me right. Been takin’ care o’ya fo’th’Warden and been hard an’ horny for that tight butt o’ya. Mmm, hmm... yess sir. Git in this cell and git read’t’suck ‘n’ fuck!”

Big Bruiser pushed the inmate into the first tier cell, which, like all the other guard cells, had an extra wide bunk, with hooks at its corners for binding inmates, a mat on the bunk and a low faucet over a hole in the floor for evacuation and drainage. The inmate cells did not contain any equipment other than a bank of narrow bunk frames with canvas stretched on them, and, of course, hooks and belt to secure each for the night, so the guard’s cells were a type of luxury accomodation in the intentionally bare and severe prison. The Warden always said that “Mind control requires complete control of the environment. The simplier and more restricted the environment, the easier the mind control.”

After closing the cell door behind him, the guard pushed the inmate onto the bunk and proceeded to carefully work him over with his belt, laying blow after blow neatly across the thighs and buttocks. “Now that ya know who’s in charge, stand up an’ face me. Good. Kneel an’ untie my boots with ya teeth. Now!” The inmate quickly complied, and after, remained on his knees. Big Bruiser kicked off his boots, revealing his big, strong feet. He sat on the bunk. “Git over here an’ lick my feet clean. They sweaty from my boots. An’ ya remember, anybod’ here wit boots on is a ranked boss and ya do whatev’ th’ boot wants.” The inmate quickly complied again, this time, visibly sporting an erection as he carefully licked between the guard’s toes and across the tops and bottoms of his feet.

“Not bad slave. Now ya pull my jock down wit’ ya teeth and give me a good cock suckin’!” Once again, the inmate complied, eagerly nuzzling against the big man’s crotch and pulling down the jock, so the guard’s huge and growing cock popped out. He also eagerly dove onto the erection, sucking it hard and quickly. The guard leaned back, clasped his hands behind his head and rested them against the wall. Afte a while he wrapped his strong legs around the inmate and pulled him closer against his crotch, starting to hard pump into the prisoner’s mouth. Deep-throating him and ignoring the gagging and squirming. The prisoner finally relaxed to the assault and felt the big man’s huge cock grow even thicker, harder, as he exploded thick streams of mancream down the inmate’s throat.

The inmate remained on his knees with the still stiffl cock planted in his throat until the guard pushed him back with a foot. The guard stood, grabbed the still bound prisoner by the nape of the neck and dragged him over to the fawcet. Sticking his head under it, he turned on the water and told the inmate, “Drink. Ya get a minute t’catch ya breath an’ then we’re gonna open up yo tight chute.” He pulled the prisoner out of the way, crouched down and drank up some water too. Then he pulled the inmate to his feet and over to the bunk where he pushed him down on his belly. Climbing between the inmate’s legs he pulled his buttock up, wrapped both muscular arms around the prisoner’s legs, pulling his ass cheeks apart and pushing his head, mouth and tongue between the inmate’s buttocks. The prisoner squirmed a bit while the guard tongued him, so the guard stopped, pulled the immate across his knees and began to spank him hard. After a couple doxen hard whacks he went back to the butt-up hole-wetting position and after thoroughly working the inmate’s anus, started to prob it with a spit-wet finger, then two, then three. Only when the inmate submited to being opened this way did he speak again, “Ya gonna be a good sex slave, yes ya are. Big Bruider can tell. An’ now th’ Bruiser gonna plow ya tight hole wit my big cock ‘til all ya ever want is cock... Yes sir, nothin’ sweeter ‘an breakin’ in a new sex slave... mmmm.”

Big Brusier dragged the manslave buttocks down his chest and to his stiff manhood, pushing hard and quick to plunge the full length into the hapless prisoner. One quick, full thrust while the inmate groaned through the bit that had been reinsterted in his mouth and struggled against the cuffs binding his arms back to the control belt locked around his slim waist. Then the guard started to hard pump, holding the sex slave tight while, driven by his needs, he pumped and pumped until he came again and again; until both were exhausted and fell asleep, Big Bruiser’s still thick cock remaining firmly implanted in the inmate.

3.

When the inmate awoke the big guard was still sound asleep, a large, slightly snorring dead weight pinning him down. The man’s semihard cock still planted in his slavehole. He began to tighten and relax his butthole, coaxing the guard’s cock to grow harder and longer, feeling it invade him, stiffer and deeper. This, the slave knew, was all he ever wanted. To be crushed under the weight of this huge, muscled stud. To be used and abused. To be the object of this tough man’s lust. But soon those thoughts faded as the mind control patter continued in his head, telling him submit without question; to obey and have no expectations. A manslave, there to be used and abused...

Then Big Bruiser began to stir. And realized the inmate under him was eager for his hot rod. He chuckled, stretched against the prisoner, pushing his stiffening erection even deeper. He started pumping while he whispered, “Yea, uh huh... ya good slave. Ya gettin’ t’love th’ Bruiser’s hard-on! Yes sir. Ya th’Bruiser now... ya got th’ best cock up ya butt. Mmm. Hmm.”

After pumping the prisoner for a couple minutes, he pulled back and out, quickly, with an audible “plop” sound. “Git up! On ya knees. Suck this cock.” The inmate moved without thought, following the guard’s instructions. Deep throating the enormous manhood pushed in his face by the big guard, he was soon rewarded with a heavy load of thick mancream gushing down his throat. “That’s good f’ya. Now ya keep on suckin’ ‘cause I gotta piss an’ good sex slaves love a belly full ‘o piss.” Big Bruiser began pissing, pulsing his urine down the willing manslave’s throat, draining every drop. “Warden don’t want us wastin’ piss an’ cum here at PPLA. Ya trainees gotta drink our piss an’ swallow our cum. It’s good f’ya!”

4.

The Big Bruiser concentrated on training the new inmate who had been entrusted to his lust and abuse. The big guard felt great gratitude toward his Warden for giving him a new sex slave for breaking in. He, as all the inmate guard, of course, always felt love and gratitude toward their Warden; this was a constant theme of the mind control patter that continually bombarded them through the audio implants behind their ears. The Big Bruiser knew the harder he was with the manslave the more pleased the Warden would be over the results.

And results were certainly happening. The prisoner, though in good shape when he arrived, was now tighter and tougher than before, with muscles that just demanded smacking; buttocks that needed hard fucking. And the inmate worshipped the strict guard who dominated his every moment. He could not take his eyes away from the sight of the huge muscle stud; trembled when he was roughly grabbed in forced into whatever position the guard wanted in order to screw him, or have him suck the man’s enormous erection. The inmate had lost all sense of time. He simply waiting in the cell he shared with the Big Bruiser, doing push-ups and sit-ups and listening carefully to the voice of the Warden in his head, telling him what a privilege it was to serve and submit.

Then the guard would return to the cell to strike him, bend him, demand devotion and unlimited desire. After some days or weeks, the inmate did not know or care the amount of time, the guard began to bring the inmate with him from the intense isolation of the cell, to accompany him as he went about his duties. At first he was kept gagged, bound and blindfolded; just able to listen carefully as the guard harassed and abused other inmates, driving them to work harder, to exercise harder, to serve his pleasure.

A few days later the blindfold was removed as the inmate was brought for the first time to the Guard’s R&R room (see Chapter Two) where his trainer wanted to exhibit how well he obeyed and, after screwing him in various positions, required him to service the guards and prisoners there.

This was the large room off the Main Hall where naked inmates were often taken as a group for the special sex training and serving the guards. The room had a bank of barred windows overlooking the prison yard, steel tables and benches bolted along the rear wall, big TV screen built into one end wall and, along the other wall, a double row of hooks with manacles with some canvas gym mats on the floor. The TV only showed videos of the prison itself, with scenes of the ongoing R&R room orgy and scenes of latch-down ad rousting and of inmates being used for their sexual satisfaction by the guards intersperced with images of the Warden repeating the Rules and exhorting the inmates to greater effort and stricter obedience.

At that end of the room the guards would put them through their paces, first having the inmates stimulate each other, 69ing and butt hole sucking. Then they’d have to show the guards proper respect by kneeling before them and sucking them to hardness. The guards had been trained to hold their piss for the training sessions, so the inmates would have to suck their piss while exciting them. Inmates that did not behave exactly as ordered were strung up against the wall with the manacles and left there while training continued. Most of the guards then took a few inmates aside for special position training while a couple of the guards took out their discipline belts and worked over the inmates unlucky enough to have shown insufficient enthusiasm. But then even these were taken from the walls and passed around among any of the guards who might come by the R&R center. There was always an orgy in progress...

The inmate loved displaying his devotion to his guard when in the R&R room. He was proud to be exhibited by the Big Bruiser, moving from position to position as ordered, accepting the man’s huge erection and grinning as the stud plowed him hard in front of the other guards. Some of the other guards would come over and push their cocks into his mouth while he was being fucked. He didn’t attempt to keep count of the number of different cocks in his mouth, listening as he was to the continuing voice of the Warden in his head, instructing the guard and him as to the postions they were to assume.

5.

The inmate began to understand the Way of Obedience the Warden’s voice so often spoke, “Service, Obedience, Silence...” He worshipped the Warden from afar, seeing him under the spot light, on his podium at roustings and latch-down ceremonies twice daily. After rousting, like all the inmates, he was hustled off to the various factory facilities since all prisoners had to earn their keep. While factory jobs were few and far between in the “outside” world, prison labor was so cheap the last factory work in America was at the PPLA and similar prisons. Everything from license plates to light bulbs were made or assembled at the prison facility. PPLA prisoners received no pay at all for their efforts. While hard work was rewarded with extra food, production levels were mostly maintained through strict mind control and corporal punishment. Based on the principle of “mini-max”—minimum expenditure of the prisoners and maximum labor output the prison was profitable for the PPLA corporation, even without the substantial cash flow produced by the selling of sex slaves. Since there were always new prisoners to fill the labor ranks the sale of each manslave not only produced significant income, it reduced prison expenses. Even the training of the sex slaves was integrated into the minimal expenditure rule. The Warden was particularly pleased to see Big Bruiser hard fucking the new sex slave from behind while he stood at a license press, punching out plate after plate. “Yes...” he thought, “Time to deliver this special order slave.”

A couple days later the guard and inmate were ordered to the Warden’s office. The prisoner stood at brace on the small white-painted square in front of the Warden’s big desk while the guard stood similarly next to him. “Bruiser, you’ve done well with this prisoner. You’ve turned him into a completely compliant sex slave in record time. This prisoner is ready for delivery and I’m going to reward you by bringing you along with us to the PPLA Half-Way House where his training will be completed and you can have some quality time servicing the trainees and the guests that frequent that place. Take the inmate to the shipping department and have you both packed in shipping barrels. I’m leaving in a couple hours and want you both packed pronto! Take these Orders. Move it!”

The muscular guard responded immediately, first stepping to the desk to take the Warden’s written Order and then reaching to grab the prisoner by the wrists and turning them both to leave while barking a sharp, “Yes Sir!” to his Warden. The two jogged from the office and down the hallways to a place the inmate had not been before, to the shipping department, which was the only interface between the PPLA prison and the outside world.

Security getting into the shipping area had become very strict. At the end of the hall was a steel, securely latched and barred door. Standing them both before the door the guard rapped on it twice. A steel window shield slid open, behind a thick glass port in the door. The inmate guard on the other side questioned, “What is your business here?” Big Bruiser replied as required, “Guard Number 123. Prisoner Number 4735. Warden’s Order for shipping.”

The door slowly slid open and the guard hustled the prisoner through it. It closed quickly behind them. While the Orders were taken and inspected the inmate was able to take in the scene. The hall continued for a few feet beyond the door. At the end there was a barred, floor to ceiling grating and another guard beyond it, where the gate opened into the large shipping area. Responding to the guard’s strong hand grasping his wrists, the prisoner quick walked through the open gate and into the room. There were steel shelves and racks of plastic wrapped pallet containing all the goods manufactured at the prison on one side, another set of shelving on the other with stores of dried feed, raw materials and the few other items imported into the prison from outside. At the end of the room was another grating enclosing the area; beyond it, a steel overhead door and a shinny black SUV with the PPLA logo on it. There was also the back end of a semi, with several inmates unloading boxes.

One of the guards let them through a gate in the grating and led them over to two barrels next to the SUV. These were prisoner transport barrels which the Warden now used to move all inmates outside. The barrels were manufactured at the prison and most manslave owners also bought a barell to keep their property secure when moving it to wherever the owner wanted the sex slave available (see Chapter 6).

Big Bruiser brought the inmate over to one of the barrels. He bent the manslave over the barrel and turned to the other guard, a big, muscular bronzed dude whose jock looked like it held a mighty mantool. “We gotta a couple minutes, so ya wanna lube his butthole wit’ ya cum? Make it easier t’plant him in th’barrel an’ it’s good t’ make sure he’s righteaously fucked before leaving the prison!” “Sure man, You’re goin’ with him, so you’ll have plenty of time to fuck him later!’ With that, the guard, known as Big Buster by the Warden due to the amazing size of his erection, plopped his long but limp penis out of his jock, “He bud, would’ya mind tugging on it a couple times to get the Buster going? Then it’ll lube him up nice and proper!” “OK, ya just stand there at brace an’ I’ll work it for ya!”

The guard, smiling, grabbed the Buster and stroking it, pulled the man toward the sex slave’s waiting manhole. Feeding it in, inch by inch, it seemed to go in endlessly, getting thicker and stiffer. He could hear the inmate gasping as the erection stretched him even more that the Bruiser’s... Big Buster thrust in the last few inches and Big Bruiser left his hand there, slding down to massage the big guard’s balls where they slapped against the manslave’s butocks. Using his other hand to grip his fellow guard’s wrists, he began to pump the Big Bruiser’s erection into the inmate. Faster and harder. Soon the guard took over and was hard fucking the prisoner and then arching and spewing cum deep into him. That’s when Big Bruiser pulled back on the fellow with both arms, bringing his erection almost all the way out of the manslave’s manhol. “Hold where ya are while I squeeze out the last o’ya juice so his whole shute is lubed.” He let the guard’s breathing come back to normal while he gave a last couple strokes. His fellow guard’s thighs shuttered with one last squirt and he relaxed and backed off. “Thank ya! Now that he’s all loose and lubed it’ll be easier t’mount him!”

Pulling up the inmate, he pushed him against the shipping barrel. The manslave remembered the Warden’s lecture to all the prisoners about the shipping barrels, a lecture repeated during many mand control sessions. “This device has been approved by the PPLA for shipping manslaves. While it looks like an ordinary wooden shipping barrel on the outside, it is really quite high tech.”

The barrel did appear ordinary; a bit over three feet high, bent wooden slats secured by two wide, shinny brass bands. It had a sign with an arrow stenciled on it, “Perishable; handle with care; this side up. PPLA. If found do not open. Call 1-800-123-1234 immediately.” There was a small round metal plate on the side with a heavy cable running from the barrel’s built in battery, plugged into socket in the floor. The barrel top had a metal handle that Big Bruiser grasped, turning to remove the lid.

The inmate remembered what the Warden said next, “The barrel has its own battery, that we charge from any plug. We secure the inmate inside and then set the controls.”

The guard instructed the prisoner, “Step ov’r th barrel side and stand on th’ foot rests on th’ bottom.” As the slave did so, he could see some straps attached to the barrel sides, some other parts he did not fully understand. The guard leaned into the barrel, brushing his head by the slave’s taut belly, limp hanging penis. He fixed some Velcro straps about the manslave’s feet.

Again, as the guard latched him in, he remembered the Warden saying, “There is a butt plug affixed to the wall near the barrel bottom. As you squat, make sure it inserts properly. It is hollow and is attached to a waste receptacle.” The guard said, “Squat now.”

Big Bruiser had his hand under the slave as he squatted, guiding the plug into place. A cuff with tubing was then secured over his penis and strapped around his testicles. The tube was inserted into a bit that the guard placed into the slave’s mouth. Then he attached three bungee cords to the chain around the inmate’s waist. These were set with springs and held the slave in place. Another strap with three attachments was secured around his head. Finally, an additional tube, coming from the barrel wall, was inserted into another hole in the mouth bit.

The Warden had concluded his lecture, “Then you will be properly secured. The tube from your cock is for when you need to piss; the other will provide water and slave gruel. It may take a couple days to ship you where your owner wants you shipped, so you need to be trained to stay calm and relaxed in the barrel for up to three days at a time. Relax and stay calm when in the barrel The barrel is designed to protect you during transport. It has a sound system built in, so we can continue your mind control training. The straps are conductive, so it will periodically pulse small electric jolts through you, to tighten and exercise your muscles. Your owner will not want you going soft during transport...”

The guard was speaking, “Now close ya eyes, go deep, deep under...” The lid was closed and latched. The sound system began to repeat the Warden’s words.

The Big Bruiser turned to the second barrel and to the other guard. “I could use ya help gettin’ in this thing, bud. Ya got a jar o’regular grease ya could use to lube me?” Big Buster nodded and added, “You want me t’use a couple fingers or my Buster?” “No man, I don’t think I can handle tha’thing! A couple fingers’ll be OK...”

The fellow guard continued, while he greased the Big Bruiser and latched him into the barrel, “Well, ‘nother manslave get’s shipped to next trainin’. Why ya going too?” “Warden says he’s rewardin’ me. Gonna put me out t’stud for a while. Gonna get some R&R screwing civies. Yep!” “Ya lucky t’get out o’here...” “Nah way, not so; we’re real lucky t’be here. Like th’Warden says, “You guards are in the best place in the world.” an’ he’s right; we gotta work hard an’ we don’t got nothin’ an’ we get hungry sometime, but we got th’Warden, we got th’Way an’ we got all these prisoners to do wit’em what we want... fuckin’em nonstop...” Big Buster inserted the bit into the other guard’s mouth; cock-cuff put on; tubes inserted; straps tightened.

The second barrel lid was closed and latched. The guard inside relaxed to the sound of the Warden’s voice telling him to “Go deep under, deep, deep under...”

Later the barrels were moved into the SUV and the Warden drove away. The manslaves in the barrels could feel the sway of the vehicle and were lulled asleep by it.

End of Chapter Eleven.