The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Prisoner

The Warden of the new corporate Permanent Prisoner Labor Agency had a plan to sell the brainwashed prisoners as willing sex slaves. Utilizing Patriot Act II life probation regulations and a loophole in the Thirteenth Amendment, this former corporate lawyer is ready to sell the first of his specially trained ToughGuy inmates to the highest bidders. We had followed the progress of inmate #223 and his training by the toughest con guard, Big Rod. Now the inmate meets his new master.

Chapter Three

1.

For a couple weeks inmate #223 was mostly left naked and alone in his isolation cell, though his trainer, the prisoner guard Big Rod, spent most nights in the cell with him, fucking and sucking as they had been taught by their Warden. During the days, the Warden’s computerized voice, programmed through the inmate’s brain implants, ordered the prisoner to exercise nearly continuously. The inmate had to be kept in the best shape for his sale.

The Warden enjoyed watching Big Rod train the prisoner on a large monitor he had installed in the bedroom he had installed next to his office. He lived permanently now at the prison, the only non-inmate at the facility. There was always a choice of freshly trained and pumped inmates for the Warden to have brought to his bed chamber each night. He even had Big Rod bring inmate #223 to him one night, bound and hooded. For a while he just had the two stand at brace by his king sized bed, while he admired their hard bodies, readiness to submit to him completely. He took one cock in each hand and stroked the two to hardness.

Then he had Big Rod remove the inmate’s hood and position him, on his knees, between the Warden’s legs while he sat on the edge of his bed. After ordering the prisoner to such him, he nodded to the guard, “Now you fuck while he sucks.” The big prison guard stepped behind the inmate, knelt, spread the prisoner’s ass cheeks and entered him with one swift thrust. The Warden and guard occupied the inmate’s mouth and butthole for quite some time before each came. The Warden pulled them both onto the bed with him and, releasing the inmate’s bound wrists told them they would have the privilege of sandwiching him while they slept. He positioned the strong inmate on the bottom, on his back. The Warden climbed on top, his muscular torso the Warden’s pillow. Then Big Rod was told to climb onto the Warden, draping himself limp on top, the Warden’s blanket for the night. His flaccid penis settled against the Warden’s buttocks. The three drifted off to sleep as the standard brainwashing chatter was played through the prisoners’ mind control implants. The Warden’s implant was also activated, but he heard his own voice telling him how happy he was to be in control of the PPLA.

2.

The Warden was only mildly surprised at how many potential buyers wanted to see the video he had made of Big Rod training the inmate; the video sales alone were going to provide a good income stream. He was pleased by the number of bids he was receiving through a private online auction system that he set up for the PPLA. When the bidding was over, the prisoner sex slave had sold for several hundred thousand more than he expected.

Nor was that the only expense for the buyer. He had to sign a security agreement with the PPLA, detailing the installation and maintenance of a secure facility at the buyer’s mansion to hold the inmate. “Once a prisoner, always a prisoner...” was what the Warden explained when he met Mr. M, the successful bidder.

M. was a good-looking, well dressed gentleman in his early 40’s. Apparently quite wealthy and retired from the world of business. The Warden explained that having a sex slave required a commitment of time and effort, “Like owning a fine thoroughbred race horse...” especially when the slave was a dangerous prisoner who had to be kept under close control at all times. Mr. M. opined that the reason he had bought the slave was to exercise just such control. They watched the slave exercising in his cell through a video monitor while they discussed the secure facility requirements and how long it might be before Mr. M. could take delivery of the goods. “We work them hard to bring their stamina levels high enough for them to be the ToughGuy slaves we can offer to the discerning purchaser. This slave can take substantial degrees of discipline and punishment without damage, but, if you do damage the slave, you will be responsible for repairs.”

The Warden continued, “We will need remote access to your facility’s video monitoring system, to check him regularly. We do respect your privacy and will make no recording, but maiming is not permitted—anything short of permanent damage is your choice. If you intend to remove him from the facility, though, even just to play with him in other parts of your home, you’ll need to email us. There are, as you may be aware, some resorts and clubs that cater to master/slave couples. If you intend to bring him to any of those places, we will need to know in advance; I’ll provide you with a list of approved facilities that have taken the extra security measures we need to keep the prisoner secure. Most such places are set up for voluntary slaves, so having an inmate slave there would be a new experience for them, but a half dozen, including a country club near your city, have enthusiastically signed on to our remove control program. You’ll have plenty of places to show off your slave.” M smiled broadly, imaging the ToughGuy naked on a leash, at some S&M club.

3.

During the next weeks M. had part of his basement fitted out to receive his new sex slave. There were two secure rooms constructed next to each other and walled off from the rest of the house. Steel reinforced concrete walls; back-up power supple, video cameras, brain implant broadcasting equipment and a high speed computer dedicated to prisoner oversight.

One room, with bare concrete walls, floor and ceiling, had a steel barred cage at one end—a small a prison cell—with a cot set with manacles, bare shower and steel toilet. The rest of the room was fitted with exercise equipment, wall mounted manacles, other discipline and control devices. The second room was the master’s pleasure room. It had a large platform bed, also fitted with manacles, mirrored ceiling above, wet bar and a large TV screen on one wall. The walls were fine woodwork and the accouterments dark leather.

The bank vault-like door into the rooms was hidden behind the wood paneling and the opening between the rooms was similarly disguised. The Warden had explained that complete mind control required both physical restraint and mental confusion. The inmate must not know exactly where he was being kept, how he would be taken between rooms (always blindfolded) or what would be expected of him next. The Warden and Mr. M. spent many hours on the phone discussing proper control techniques. How he would have to establish his dominance over the slave immediately. M. watched the display video of his slave over and over.

4.

Then came the day when Big Rod interrupted inmate #223’s exercise routine and took him from his isolation cell for the first time in weeks. “Stand t’ brace. Ya coming with me!” The guard blindfolded the prisoner and made sure his wrists were latched back. He stood directly behind the inmate, stepping against him, wrapped his arms around him, squeezing hard and nuzzling against his neck and shoulder. Then he hard smacked the naked inmate’s buttocks a couple times, “For old time’s...” and led him out of the cell.

The inmate had been trained to focus on the immediate and avoid thinking. All inmates were trained to respond to certain words by blanking their minds and waiting to obey. He did as trained, walking slightly ahead of the guard, going where the guard directed, his strong hand against the inmate’s back. The inmate could hear distant prison sounds. Some inmate getting belted somewhere. He could hear the slapping of his bare feet on the concrete floor; his guard’s boots clicking just behind him. He felt totally under Big Rod’s control. He felt so good, submitting to his trainer.

Then the sound of a door opening, walking onto a rug. The door closed and they stood in silence for a minute or two. Bib Rod remained close behind the ToughGuy, telling him, in a quiet voice, to relax and prepare to submit to his master. He continued, “Loved trainin’ ya. Loved how ya learned to take anything I forced on ya. Ya’ve become a real good fuck butt. Loved parking it in ya, teachin’ ya how to service my manmeat. Gonna miss ya, but Warden’s already got me starting on a couple other inmates t’ turn into ToughGuys.”

Shortly, another door opened and he heard footsteps. He heard the Warden’s familiar voice, “This is the prisoner you bought. Inmate, this is your new master.” The prisoner stiffened as an unfamiliar hand touched, then stroked his chest; an unfamiliar voice spoke, “He looks tougher in the flesh than he did on the screen. Guard, show us what he can take.”

Big Rod eagerly complied, knowing that this might be the last time he would be allowed to show how well he had trained the inmate.

With the blindfold still on the prisoner, the guard took his discipline belt and struck him hard a half dozen times about the buttocks, reddening them. He moved just in front of the inmate and ordered, “Squat ‘n suck!” The prisoner quickly complied, squatting and sniffing out Big Red’s crotch, using his teeth to unzip the big guard’s jeans and free the already stiffening member. He eagerly sucked in the full length of his trainer’s manhood, realizing that this was probably the last time he would service him.

After allowing the inmate to suck on him for a minute, the guard pulled back, revealing, to M, the thick erection that his new slave had been sucking and deep throating. “Now fuck position two.” The inmate bent into the position indicated and the guard moved around him, to plunge his glistening cockhead into the prisoners waiting butthole. M. could hear his slave groan a bit as the enormous cock pushed in all the way.

Big Rod pumped the prisoner for several minutes, with M. watching fascinated, as the two prisoners were locked together in passionate combat. He could see Big Rod’s skin redden and begin to glisten with sweat as he hard pumped the inmate below him. The ToughGuy was gritting his teeth under the assault, but grinning at the same time. The harder Big Rod pumped, the happier the inmate appeared. Finally the guard rasped, “Warden, Sir, permission to cum?” The Warden nodded and the guard doubled his pump speed, arching deeply into the inmate, shooting his load, over and over again, his big arms wrapped around the prisoner, supporting him as he submitted completely to his trainer’s eruption.

No longer pumping, the guard relaxed; the two prisoners remained locked together, panting. M. went over to them, bent down, and removed the blindfold from inmate #223’s eyes, at the same time, grasping the inmate’s square jaw to turn his face to his master, “Not bad service slave. Looks like you’ll be trainable...” The inmate gazed up to his master, just wondering what would happen next.

His master cracked him once, hard across the face and reached under him to began to stroke his erection, even as the guard remained firmly planted in him. “You will always obey. You will not cum until I give you permission. Do you understand?” “Yupsir!” “Good.” Now both of you stand, but remain together. The prisoners complied.

M. knelt before his slave and deftly engulfed the inmate’s manhood, reaching his arms about both prisoners, pulling them toward him. He sucked and sucked, filling himself with his slave’s aromas. After a minute or so, he pulled back and said, “You may cum.” And returned to rapidly sucking the inmate’s bulging erection. With his master on his cock and his trainer up his rectum, the inmate surrendered completely to his fate; he arched, came and came some more, filling his master with the manseed that his new owner craved.

When M. stood back, the Warden spoke, “Sir, is this slave acceptable to you?” “Yes he is.” “Good. Guard, prep the inmate for transport: blindfold and bit, prison jumpsuit.. We have some last documents to sign and they’ll be ready to go in five minutes.” Big Rod nodded his assent as the Warden and purchaser left the room. He reluctantly withdrew from the inmate’s butthole, “Gonna miss ya butt, stud. Ya lucky though, looks like you got a good, firm master.” He released the new slave’s wrists and motioned to an orange prison jump suit hanging on the wall. “Suit up.” The inmate quickly complied, putting on the clean garment with its “PPLA #223” stenciled across the back. There was a slit in the back of the suit through which the guard re-latched the prisoner’s wrists. He put the blindfold back on the inmate’s eyes and inserted a small ball bit into his mouth, attaching it around the back of his shaved head. Moving again behind the inmate, he again pressed against his backside, hugging him firmly, nuzzling the back of his neck. They waited.

The Warden and purchaser returned. Big Rod led the bound and blindfolded prisoner through the corridors, in an unfamiliar direction. Soon the new slave realized he was outdoors. He could hear the gravel under their shoes, feel it under his bare feet. They stopped; a vehicle door opened. He was pushed forward and into the vehicle, on his stomach, into what might have been a van or station wagon rear. His ankles were latched apart and a belt was inserted over his bound arms and back. It too was latched down. He heard his master, “Relax now. We have a few hours to drive.”

As the door closed, he heard his master, “I want to thank your guard for the hard training. You’ve made a real ToughGuy slave for me. I promise to be hard on him; not as strict, maybe, as you’ve been, but I’ll always have the video of you training and exhibiting him for reference. You’ve done well. Thanks.” And the Warden’s reply, “Just do remember to be strict with him. He’ll respond best to clear orders that require immediate obedience, and to consistent discipline. You know, ‘Spare the strap and spoil the stud...’ He’ll stay tough if you’re tough with him. That’s the best way to keep his mind focused on being a good slave. Make sure training and discipline exhausts him every day. Enjoy!”

The vehicle drove off and soon the slave was lulled asleep by its motion.

5.

Some hours later the vehicular motion stopped, a garage door closed and slave #223 was roughly shaken awake and smacked a few times across his buttocks by his new master. “Wake up ToughGuy, enough rest. It’s time to get back to your training.”

End of Chapter Three