The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Prisoner

The Warden of the corporate Permanent Prisoner Labor Agency implemented his plan to sell brainwashed prisoners as willing sex slaves. Utilizing Patriot Act II life probation regulations and a loophole in the Thirteenth Amendment, this former corporate lawyer sold the first of his specially trained ToughGuy inmates to Mr. M. In the first three chapters, we followed the progress of inmate #223 and his training by the toughest con guard, Big Rod; then his sale to his new master. Now Master M. has taken the slave to the state-of-the-art holding facility in the basement of his mansion. The Prisoner, still imprisoned, begins his new life as a personal sex slave.

Chapter Four

1.

His new master’s vehicle drove away from the prison and soon the ToughGuy slave was lulled asleep by its motion. He had been blindfolded, bound and secured in the back of the van, lying on his stomach, with his ankles apart and latched down, a mesh metal belt across his wrists and the small of his back, also latched to the van flooring.

Some hours later the vehicular motion stopped, a garage door closed and slave #223 was roughly shaken awake and smacked a few times across his buttocks by his new master. “Wake up ToughGuy, enough rest. It’s time to get back to your training.”

First his Master unlatched his ankles. He could feel the man fondle one of his bare feet as he did so. The ToughGuy knew better than to move, until he was told. So he lay still. His master knelt between his legs and removed the mesh belt holding him to the flooring. Then he felt his master’s strong hands exploring his buttocks through his orange prison jumpsuit. He relaxed as the hands massaged his lower back, probed between his gluts.

Then his Master leaned close down to him, toward his head, and began speaking softly, first to one ear, then to the other. He was not sure exactly what his master was saying, but the voice soothed and relaxed him... some of the words were those the Warden would use when training him, and he felt himself slipping under, as he had been trained, hearing only his master’s voice, feeling his warm weight, full on top of him. He faded completely as the voice repeated some familiar commands, over and over...

2.

Again he was roughly shaken back to consciousness. “Well, slave, it’s easier to put you under than to wake you up. On your knees.” The ToughGuy got to his knees with his new master still kneeling between his legs in the van back. His hands were still cuffed behind him. He waited while his Master wrapped arms about him, pulling him back and nuzzling his neck, reaching one hand to fondle his cock and balls through the thin cotton of his prison garb. “The Warden had you trained right... really enjoyed watching that guard put you through your paces... you’re primed and pumped and ripe for your Master. You must always listen carefully to whatever I say and be ready to obey immediately. Do you understand?” The manslave grunted his assent, through the bit in his mouth, as he had been trained.

“Good. I’m going to be very strict with you. The Warden says strict physical and mental control is the way to keep a ToughGuy slave at peak condition. I’m going to lead you, still blindfolded to your new holding pen. It’s very high tech and escape is impossible. It’s set up so I can keep real close control over you. I know the closer I control you, the more secure you’ll feel. And you’ll know that all you can do is please your Master. Do you understand?” Again, the slave again grunted his assent. Master M squeezed his manslave’s left nipple, through the cloth, and continued holding him for a long moment, enjoying the manly scent and firm musculature of his new sex slave.

M. found it easy to lead his slave from the garage into the basement of his mansion, through the wine cellar to the false wall there that led into the new holding facility.

3.

M. was justly proud of the facility he had built at such cost to hold his new plaything. “It is true,” he thought, “the rich have the best toys.” The two rooms of the holding pen were isolated from the rest of the house by reinforced concrete walls. No windows. Heavily barred and secured venting. A half dozen video cams so he could check on his slave from any monitor in the house. The jail room was made to look like a typical bare walls prison facility, with its iron bar cage at one end and its toilet, exercise and discipline equipment at the other. But he was most proud of the other room, his Master’s Pleasure Chamber. It had beautiful, and very costly, dark wood inlayed walls, like some old-school men’s club. Deep leather chairs, wet bar, big screen TV, and, in the center, a big round bed with mirror ceiling above it, manacles set around its edge.

When they reached the cage, he removed the manslave’s blindfold and bit. Then he left and latched the barred enclosure, motioning the slave to back up so he could release his wrists through the bars. “Now strip and pass your jump suit through the bars. You won’t be needing clothes any more. Go to the cot and lay down on it, on your stomach. Put your wrists and ankles in the manacles. They will automatically close.” The ToughGuy complied and was shortly latched to his cot.

“Good. Now there is something more you need to know. The implant in your head has been tuned to an implant in my head and to this facility’s wi-fi control system. In time, you will even be able to understand commands that I think to you. I can also, by thought, control your pleasure and pain centers. The system is automated. If you ever even think of resisting or harming me, the system will shut you down, leave you unconscious until I can deal with you. Do you understand?” The slave, from his position on the cot, snapped a loud “Yupsir!” to his Master’s question. “Good. I’m a bit tired from driving, so you can lay there while I rest; then I’ll come back to play. When I leave this chamber, you will continue to hear my Voice instructing you. It is generated by the control computer. Pay close attention to what the Voice tells you.”

With that, Master M. left the room, the lights went off automatically, and the ToughGuy slave began to hear his new Master’s Voice telling him to relax, to pay attention to the sound of his Voice.

4.

Sex Slave #223 woke abruptly to the feeling of his Master’s hand reaching between his manacled legs to fondle his testicles; his Master’s cool mouth kneading his neck and shoulder muscles. Since he was still bound to the cot in his new cell, he let himself relax to this treatment; it was much better than being abused and force fucked as he had been for so many months by his prison guard trainer, Big Rod. But his Master wanted a ToughGuy slave, able to take strict disciple and always available to serve. He knew he had been trained for this. He knew his new Master was going to be strict with him too. The Voice in his mind had told him, over and over again, that he existed only for his Master’s pleasure.

Even when Master M released the manacles, the manslave remained sprawled across the cot, as M began to massage him, firmly from the shoulders down his back, handling his gluts, then massaging down his legs, his thighs, calves and feet. “Like being handled, slave?” “Yuppsir!” “Good. I like handling you. You do right and I’ll handle you like this often. Misbehave and you’ll get disciplined, like this...”

M. stopped massaging, took the short belt he had hanging from a belt loop on his black chinos and cracked the slave hard across his bare buttocks, three times. He paused a second and gave the manslave three more whacks, noticing the ToughGuy’s butt begin to redden. Then another three and another three. “Saw how they belt trained you in the sales video. Getting smacked across the asscheeks isn’t much of disciple. Don’t worry, though, I’ve got a bigger belt just like the one your trainer used on you. So let’s get you racked out so I can see how well you take some proper belt work. Stand to brace!”

The slave complied at once, hopping up from the cot, facing his master and standing stiffly at attention, his arms clasped behind his back, his cock beginning to stick straight out. M. smiled, looking his new slave over, remembering the hours he had spent watching the video the Warden had provided him. Imaging himself standing here, his manslave ready to take anything. He was especially happy to see the slave’s erection popping up, as if in anticipation of submitting to his Master.

“Well” thought M, “he needs to be whupped first, then I’ll suck him off. Mustn’t think sticking his cock out will get him out of a beating.” M ordered the slave to turn around. He cuffed his wrists and led him out of the cell, across the room, explaining, “This is the discipline wall. It has several positions where I can bind you for punishment. We’re going to start with the five point rack.” He walked the ToughGuy slave to a point along the wall where there were manacles on the floor and hanging from the ceiling, along with some sort of leather band contraption. First inmate #223’s ankles were latched in place. Then the leather head restraint, with its built in bit. Finally, M released one wrist at a time and manacled them as well. There was a small control panel on the wall, next to a belt rack with a selection of belts. M touched a few buttons and the cables attached to the manacles and head restraint retracted, suspending his manslave and stretching him helplessly.

Master M took his black teeshirt off, tossing it to the ground and revealing his toned and tanned torso. The short belt he had already used on his slave was still hanging from his chinos. The inmate looked down at his Master’s shinny black boots. M went to the belt rack and took a belt very much like the one Big Rod used on the inmate. The big ToughGuy slave braced himself and tightened his teeth around the bit in his mouth, so as not to cry out.

M began to beat him, not as hard as Big Rod, but hard enough to hurt. First across his buttocks until they reddened and bruised. Then across his back and the backs of his legs. Then, he came around to the manslave’s front, noting that his cock was still stiff, and cracked him a few times across the chest and belly. Finally, he leaned down and caught the bottoms of the slave’s feet a few time. These last blows got the first uncontrolled reaction from the slave, who squirmed against his bonds to no avail. “Thought I wasn’t hitting hard enough, the way you just hung there and took it. So now I know to beat your feet when you misbehave. Since your cock is still poking out, guess this’ll take your mind off the belting.”

With that, M walked over to a chair that was sitting next to the wall and rolled it over to the ToughGuy slave. He sat before the manslave, still racked and suspended, and began to suck on his cock. For some time, every time he felt the slave was about to cum he’s pull back, squeeze the man’s sore buttocks. This went on for an hour, when M suddenly released the slave’s erection and said, “You may cum now.” He leaned forward again and fully swallowing the slave’s cock, he grasped the slave’s testicles and felt him begin long shuddering spurts of warm man cream, deep in his throat.

When the slave was done cuming, Master M stood and retrieved a jar of some salve and massaged it into the manslave’s bruised butt, and into the red marks elsewhere on his beaten body. “That’s it slave, whuppings and suckings are what you get. Now it’s time to gear you properly.” M. pressed the controls and the ToughGuy was let down, still bound, to stand on the bare floor. M came over to him with a thick chrome chain and padlock. He secured it around the slave’s waist, latch in the rear. He then released one of the slave’s wrists, clamping a smaller chain around it. The latch on this chain had a steel knob on it that fit, with a click, into a receptacle on the waist chain padlock. Similarly, his other wrist was latched back and then his feet and head released. M took a final, short thick chain and latched it around the slave’s neck. “Now you look like a proper sex slave. Naked and bound. This is how you will remain, except when exercising. You will be bound and available for my pleasure at all times. Do you understand?” “Yupsir!” “Good. The more you obey, the easier it is to obey. Now it’s time to exercise you, let you earn your keep.”

M led his manslave back into the prison cell, over to a contraption set by one wall. “This is an exercise device, like the ones used the prison, where you could be latched and forced to work out. It builds strength and stamina. Important for a ToughGuy. It also feeds power into the house grid so you can work for your keep. Except when I’m playing with you, you’ll be on this, most waking hours. It’s got a VR helmet that goes on when you’re working the machine, so we can keep on working on your mind. A mind controlled slave is a happy slave. You understand?” “Yupsir!” “Good. Now let’s get you on it.”

M positioned his slave on the treadmill device, attaching his wrists to pulleys that he’d have to move while running on the endless treadmill tack. Then the VR helmet. M cracked his short belt a couple times across the slave’s bare ass cheeks and told him to start running until further orders. “And pay attention to my Voice. Remember to obey the Voice...” The ToughGuy found that if he did not push himself as hard as he could, the treadmill would deliver a painful jolt through the soles of his feet, so he focused on running.

Weeks went by in a mind dulling routine. Exactly as M had intended. On the second day, after his exercise period, M had racked the slave onto an A-frame and fucked him there, after which, he belted him and fucked him again. He also began to allow the slave to suck his Master’s cock, allowing him to receive both is Master’s piss and cum. He showered with his slave, making sure the ToughGuy was clean and well groomed (M liked short stubble on the manslave’s head and face, but he carefully shaved off all other body hair). Master and slave began to become more intimate, with the slave looking forward to servicing his Master. His Master even began to screw him on his cell cot, like Big Rod had done while training him. M continued to review the video of his slave being trained, so he could mirror Big Rod’s control and fucking techniques. But, for the first few weeks, he did not bring the manslave to his pleasure room, nor did the ToughGuy imagine that he would ever be taken from his bare cell and training areas. He was still in prison, still being trained. The trainer had changed, but the training and mind control remained.

5.

A few weeks had passed and M decided it was time to advance his slave’s training. He had waited long enough to introduce him to the remainder of the facilities he had built especially to hold his slave. He even called the Warden to let him know how inmate #223 was progressing. The Warden cautioned him to go slowly and reinforce mind control at every step.

M waited until his slave had finished his daily arduous exercise routine; waited until he had showered and groomed the slave. He pulled a hood over the ToughGuy’s head, told him, “Brace for belt!” Smiled with satisfaction as he watched the slave stiffen to prepare for whatever blows his Master might deliver. M took his short belt and cracked it a half dozen times across the manslave’s bare buttocks. He then placed one of his fists into the hand of the slave, latched behind his back to the chain he always wore about his waist. Pushing firmly, he led the slave around the prison cell, turning randomly right or left, until he brought him to the false wall that led from the prison room to the other secure room in his basement, his pleasure room.

The ToughGuy was surprised when he stepped forward and felt rugging beneath his feet. His Master removed the hood and he found himself in a different place. He turned his head and body, confused, trying to take in what he saw. Again his Master ordered, “Brace for belt!” This time, he whacked the slave a dozen times, purposely harder than usual, “You know better than to break discipline by moving without permission!” He repeated the dozen blows again. But then he took some salve he always seemed to have handy and massaged it into his slave’s reddened ass cheeks, smiling slightly as the slave relaxed to his soothing hand.

“Yes, you are not in your cell. But, this room is just as secure; part of the control facility. This is my pleasure chamber, where I can bring you when I feel that you deserve special training. Here you will learn to behave as a sex slave should. We’ll practice all sorts of positions; you’ll learn how to be exhibited for my pleasure. You will learn how to pleasure me without limit. Do you understand?” “Yupsir!” “Good. We will start. While I relax here, on this comfortable chair, having some wine, listening to some good music, you will be displayed before me.”

M brought his manslave over to the chair, reached down to pull a metal bar from a recess in the floor. It hooked around the slave’s wrist latch and snapped solidly into position. The touch of a foot pedal next to the bar released a cable from the ceiling that also hooked to the wrist latch and a second touch to the pedal caused both bar and cable to pull down and up, so that the ToughGuy could not move, even if he dared.

He stood there while his Master brought a glass of wine and sat listening to some classical music. At one point his Master stood and produced a plastic water bottle that he inserted in the slave’s mouth, “Drink,” and squeezed, forcing in water. Then, while sitting, he reached up and began stroking the slave’s cock. A touch to a button on the chair arm and the metal bar attached to the slave’s writs retracted into the floor, while the cable above extended, pulling the manslave part way down, so his knees pushed against the chair. Now leaning over to his slave, M alternately sipped wine and sucked the ToughGuy’s erection, occasionally fondling his testicles. The slave began to produce copious amounts of precum, clear sweet liquid dripping from his engorged cockhead. The Master continued to suckle and lick his slave’s manhood, but held back on the rapid sucking that he knew would bring the slave to orgasm, wanting to savor the manslave’s preliminary juices as much as possible. But, when he had finished his wine, he reached an arm around his slave, pulled the stiff cock into his mouth and quickly brought him to orgasm, sucking in every bit of the ToughGuy’s mancream.

M stood, dropped his black chinos and kicked them off. Standing naked and erect, he reached behind his slave, releasing the bar and cable that limited his movement. Returning to the chair, he pulled his slave onto it and into position to straddle him. The ToughGuy, with wrists still bound back to the chain around his waist, settled onto his Master, easily receiving M’s erection. M wrapped his arms around his manslave, pulling them close together. “Close your eyes slave, relax your head against my shoulder. Yes. This is where you belong. Now listen carefully to the sound of my Voice. I want you to understand what it means to be used and to be displayed. Breathe deep and listen...”

6.

Being displayed became a regular part of the ToughGuy’s training. He had to learn to remain standing for hours by his Master’s favorite chair in the pleasure chamber. M taught him to assume various positions to best display his buff musculature, sometimes standing, sometimes crouching on a small platform that M would place in the room.

The center of the chamber was occupied by the large round bed, with mirrored ceiling above. This is where Master and slave would reenact what M called the Combat of Dominance. Sometimes bound to the manacles set about the bed, sometimes ordered from position to position, the ToughGuy inmate would receive his Master’s manhood. M marveled, to himself, how his stamina was increasing to match his slave’s ability to service him for hours. And then, exhausted, he would stretch his manslave out, face down, wrists and ankles bound to the edge of the bed. With lights off, he would slide under his naked prisoner, using the man as his blanket, and fall asleep, wrapped around the ToughGuy’s hard muscles, feeling their flaccid penises nestled against each other.

Often, his slave would become erect again while in that position and M would maneuver himself so the slave’s erection would rest between his gluts, or even allow it to enter him. Yes, there were times when the Master would service the slave, but only when the slave was thus bound, and only after the manslave’s submission had exhausted the Master and rendered him willing to rest with his slave’s manhood parked deep within his body. At such times, he would feel a love for his slave that he would not express. And then, with the manslave’s head resting against his shoulder, he would continue the mind control patter that the inmate knew so well, until both drifted asleep.

Though M loved keeping his slave in the pleasure chamber with him, he understood that the ToughGuy needed to be trained in the jail facility; hours of daily exercise were needed to keep the inmate at peak condition. He loved the way his manslave was becoming even more buff and pumped as he drove the man every day to run harder, exercise more. The alteration of extreme exercise and discipline with the stillness of being displayed kept the slave in a continually suggestive state, conditioned to obey without limit.

The extraordinary pleasure training and using his slave gave him, was, after some weeks, not sufficient for M. He wanted others with the same mind control interests to see how well conditioned his slave had become. He had taken a prisoner who had been beaten into submission at the Permanent Prisoner Labor Agency jail and had brought his conditioning to a peak of physical and mental perfection. He had a manslave he could be proud of—a slave to show off. He knew of places where masters could bring slaves to be among their own kind—but, of course, those people were mostly play-acting S&M roles, while he had a real slave.

He had friends too, who, while not part of the master/slave scene, could perhaps appreciate his new toy. He wanted to display his slave for them. So he told the ToughGuy, “While training you and playing with you are fun, your Master has a real life too. I’m quite wealthy and never need to work, that’s how I could afford to buy you and can afford the time to train you. But, I have friends, I have outside interests. Your training has progressed so it’s time to bring you into my life a bit more. I am having some friends over for a dinner party and I am going to introduce you to them, display you and show how well conditioned you are. We will therefore begin training you for public display.” He felt his manslave tense as he told him this. He repeated the code words that would bring the inmate to the most suggestive state and repeated his intent, this time, noting the slave reacted by relaxing fully against him.

Over the next days, M intensified his manslave’s training. Their mind control implants were continually activated. M found himself whacking his slave more often as the slave was forced to display himself, erect, for long periods.

Master and manslave often slept and awoke together, in the pleasure chamber, the slave’s morning wood between his Master’s legs, his Master telling him, “Good slaves are always hard for their masters.” He arose, pulled on a pair of jean shorts and hung the short discipline belt from one of its loops. After bringing his slave into the prison room and cleaning, feeding and grooming him, bound as always, he put a hood over the slave’s head and led him, round about, from the two secure rooms, through the basement library, up into his mansion. He had already prepared the display exhibits he would use for his dinner party and now needed to condition his slave to the peculiarities of the devices.

He removed the hood in the two story, marble and mirrored entrance hall. In its midst was a chromed steel bar frame, taller than the ToughGuy, bolted to the flood and fitted with manacles. “This is the entrance to my home. I want you here when my guests arrive.” Pointing to the contraption, “I’m going to rack you on this now for practice, naked as you are, but, for the dinner party, you’ll wear your prison jump suit, so they’ll know what you are.” He brought his manslave to the rack and attached his ankles by the floor, his wrists up high, so the slave was displayed stretched out, with legs open. He stroked the slave’s penis to erection, “Hmm, if I leave the jumpsuit open, you can be hard for my guests as they arrive...” He continued stroking the slave’s erection, then, kneeling before his bound ToughGuy, he sucked it into his mouth, deep throating him, working his manhood until the slave, arching against the manacles, released his manseed for his Master. M left his slave there, telling him to remain erect and to be proud that he was trained for this display.

The ToughGuy waited. At one point M walked through the hall with another man, looked to be in his fifties, wearing a dark suit. They stood in front of the manslave. “Jarves, this is the sex slave I’ve been spending so much time with over the past weeks. As I explained, I purchased him from the prison system and am holding him in that new facility in the basement.” “Yes, Master, I understand.” “ToughGuy, this is my butler Jarves. He’s been with me forever and takes care of this home. That is how I have so much time to enjoy my pets. Since Jarves takes care of the house, but not the holding facility, you won’t see much of him. Jarves, this manslave must be kept under strict control at all times, bound as you see.” Speaking to the slave, he continued, “Though, if I don’t have time to take care of you, Jarves may groom or feed you on occasion. You must obey him as you would me. Do you understand?” The inmate grunted his assent. Master M and his servant left.

Later M took his manslave from the entrance hall, first binding his wrists behind his back again, and walked him to the well-appointed dining room. There another display device awaited. The dining room table, glass and chrome, was centered in the room, with a large, ceiling to floor bow window overlooking the wooded grounds of M’s estate. There, in the window, was the second display. The ToughGuy was confused by what he saw. Two large chromed steel rings, set in an globular “X” shape, mounted on a thick chrome post, about two feet high, with some sort of ball joint on the post top. Each ring had what looked like a foot pad in clear acrylic, set with Velcro straps at the bottom and a manacle at the top.

“You’ll be displayed naked here, while the guests eat.” Releasing the slave’s wrists he motioned to the display, “Mount.” As he climbed onto the device, M latched his wrists into the manacles, secured the straps around his ankles. He then took two steel bars, with hooks at each end, and secured them each to the chain around his manslave’s waist and over to holes in the globe. “Good. This rack can be rotated, so my guests can see you from any angle, have access to you.” He rotated the globe, tipping the ToughGuy back and over, reaching to finger the slave’s butthole, who reacted by becoming more erect. “See, you are open and fully displayed.” When my guests are here, I’ll probably want to show them how a ToughGuy takes discipline, so don’t be surprised when I belt you, or offer this to a guest. He took the belt from his jean shorts and, leaving the slave upside down on the rack, proceeded to whack him a half dozen times. He walked away, leaving the slave hanging there, butt well-reddened.

Still later M returned to remove his manslave from the display rack. Again latching the slave’s wrists back to his waist chain, he brought him to the mansion’s media/recreation room. This was a large room with pool table, huge video screen, comfortable seating. In one area there were two couches facing each other with what appeared to be a low coffee table between them. M led his slave there. “This is the final display for our dinner party. You’ll be naked here too, so my guests can get up close and personal with you.” Motioning to the end of the table, “Stand here, facing me.” M then released the slave’s wrists and pushed him down onto the display table. He pulled up manacles from under its rim and quickly bound the ToughGuy to the table, wrists and ankles. The chain around his waist was secured to the table with steel hooks.

M opened a hidden slot in the table top by his manslave’s head, removing a clear plastic mask shaped to cover both mouth and nose with a bit built in; it had a clear tube reaching back to the table. As he moved to strap it around the slave’s face, the ToughGuy resisted and received a couple of hard slaps. “You will never resist me. Later I will punish you for this. Now, though, you need to learn breath control. This device feeds your own breath back to you, with some fresh air, leaving you semi-conscious. I want my guests to know you cannot resist them when you are bound here.” There was a small cap and tube through the mouth bit which M left open.

“There is one more part to this display. Remember, no resistance!” M reached between the slave’s legs to another hidden slot on the table and removed a largish butt plug, fitted with a small wire that led into the slot. He inserted the plug passed the ridges at its back end, so it would stay in place, squeezing the prisoner’s balls hard with his other hand when the slave squirmed as the plug was inserted. Then he pressed a button in the slot and slid it closed. The manslave immediately responded to the slight electric tingle against his prostrate by becoming stiffly erect. “Good. You’ve responded correctly. This will keep you erect for my guests even if you are out of it.”

With that, he closed the cap over the mouth bit and watched as the ToughGuy’s breathing was restricted, his eyes fluttered and he slipped into semi-consciousness, his cock remaining rigid and pointing straight up. “Good, slave. Well, let’s not waste your mind state.” He went over to the computer station in the room and typed a few commands. “That’ll broadcast the right mind control input to your implant. Listen to my Voice in your head.”

“Now,” he thought, “not to waste your erection, it’s time for some fun.” M returned to his manslave, sat on the couch and leaned over, to the still stiff cock. He began sucking on it, enjoying the taste of the precum that started flowing from the engorged glans. Sometime later, after much sucking, the semiconscious slave pumped a copious flow of mancream into his Master’s eager mouth.

Over the next few days M saw to it that his manslave was kept strictly to schedule: workout, discipline, sex servicing his Master. He did not mention the display he had planned again. Then it was the day of the dinner party. He usually had his slave sleep with him in his pleasure chamber, but, not every night, so as not to “spoil the stud”—the previous night he latched his manslave to the cot in his cell and left him there. That morning he got up early to make sure everything was ready, leaving the prisoner latched down and unattended. Later he released the slave, had him clean and feed himself, and then latched him back down to his cot, telling him, “This is an enforced rest day. I want you to sleep. Tonite, you’re going to be exhibited to my friends, and I want you rested and ready for display. I’ll get you up a couple hours before they arrive so you can workout and get nice and pumped for show. We’ll screw a bit to make sure you’re ripe and horny. Sleep now.” The manslave, responding to command, closed his eyes and drifted off, hearing the sound of his Mater’s Voice echoing in his head, “Rest and obey. It is a joy to be on display...”

End of Chapter 4.