The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Prisoner

The Warden of the corporate Permanent Prisoner Labor Agency implemented his plan to sell brainwashed prisoners as willing sex slaves and sold the first of his specially trained ToughGuy inmates to Mr. M. In the first five chapters, we followed the progress of inmate #223 and his training by the toughest con guard, Big Rod; then his sale to his new Master M and transport to the state-of-the-art holding facility in the basement of his mansion, where the slave is further conditioned. Some months passed and M deemed his manslave ready to be displayed to some of his “discerning” friends. In the last chapter, the ToughGuy was introduced to M’s friends at a dinner party, where he was dessert. In Chapter Six the manslave is further conditioned and brought to a slave-friendly resort, where he receives a surprise...

Chapter Six

1.

Jarves, Master M’s butler, took over the job of daily maintenance of the ToughGuy slave now that M had completed the first phase of training the manslave for his pleasure. His sex pet had been Inmate #223 in the new private maximum security Permanent Prisoner Labor Agency jail owned by the Warden’s corporation. The inmate had been initially trained as a ToughGuy slave there by inmate guard Big Rod.

Then he was sold to M who continued the mind control training that perfected his manslave. After the dinner party where he had introduced his slave to his friends, he left the daily details to his butler Jarves.

The servant applied himself to these new tasks with the same efficiency with which he managed all of the affairs of M’s mansion. M had explained, “I want you to be very firm with the manslave. The strictest physical and mental control must be maintained. Everything the slave experiences must reinforce his training. I am going to give you a stun gun to be used on him. It has been set to its lowest level of shock, so you can use it often, every time he disobeys, or even just hesitates. You must also belt-train him. He must learn to submit to you completely. Punishment is more important in keeping a manslave focused, but pleasure should be used to some degree as well. Do you understand?” Jarves nodded his agreement.

2.

It was morning and the ToughGuy was latched down onto the cot in his basement jail cell, face down. His Master had played with him the previous day, but had not slept with him, so he had been latched to his cot for night rest. Jarves entered the cell, put on a pair of white plastic gloves and took the short belt that was hanging by the cot. He struck the slave several times, to wake him.

He spoke sharply to the manslave, “Now that Master has determined that you are adequately trained for him, he has put me in charge of taking care of you. I am setting up a strict schedule for you; no more lying around waiting for Master to train you or use you. I will see to your training and Master will take his pleasure with you when he chooses.”

Jarves unlatched the manslave and told him to “Brace!” As soon as the slave had hopped off the cot and stood at attention, wrists clasped behind his back, staring straight ahead, Jarves carefully latched the slave’s wrists to the chain that was always around his tight waist. He then stood in front of the ToughGuy and held up the stun gun in his gloved hand, “Master gave me this to discipline you. He told me not to spare either the belt or the stunner. You must obey me as you would your Master. I wear these gloves to show you that your body is reserved for your Master.” With that comment, the servant jolted the slave in the gut and watched with satisfaction as he jumped back slightly, but quickly regained his footing, remaining at brace.

“That was very good. Now listen while I explain your schedule. When your Master has you sleep with him, I will wait until he is done with you, otherwise, I will roust you early when he leaves you here in your cell. Either way, the first thing I will do is make certain you are properly bound. I will then force-feed you, making sure that you receive enough feed for you to maintain a tough training schedule. You know you will never be fed quite enough, since a hungry slave is an obedient slave; then the washing and grooming. After that, I will put you to exercising while we play the mind control tapes your Master has made for you. You will be left alone for exercise while I attend to other duties around the house. At various times during the day either I or Master will check in on you, to test your training. Late afternoon you will be fed again and latched to your cot for a rest period. After that, your Master will be home and will no doubt have time to play with you, if he wants. So, you see that I will take good care of you and make sure you are always ready to please Master M.”

Jarves then proceeded to place a gloved hand on the manslave’s shoulder and led him to the feed and grooming corner of the holding cell. Inmate #223 was used to his Master handling these needs and had learned to become very passive and relaxed as he was cared for by his handler. His mind was mostly blank, as he had been trained, but while groomed or fed, he would be told to fall into an even deeper trance, focused on the sensations. First, he would be told to squat and his handler would pull back his head, inserting the feed tube into his mouth. It would snake passed his throat and push into his esophagus...

Jarves had taken over and positioned the slave. He depressed the button that would pump a predetermined amount of manslave feed into the ToughGuy’s gullet. The servant knelt on a knee next to the slave, first resting a hand on his taut belly, feeling the feed filling it; then sliding his hand between the slave’s thighs, he stroked his flaccid member a couple times, feeling it begin to harden, whispering into the slave’s ear, “Good behavior gets good strokes; bad behavior gets belt strokes. Repeat that in your mind until feeding is done.” His other hand rested on the small of the sex slave’s back, feeling the firmness of the musculature, leaning closer to him. The slave’s erection had stiffened. “No release; you must mostly save your sperm for your Master. Now stand for grooming.”

In the corner of the cell was a shower head and hose, positioned over an open drain in the floor. There was a bar with manacles hanging above it. The manslave was led there and his wrists were latched to the bar. Jarves first picked up a shaver that was charging on an outlet and began to shave any body hair that had begun to grow back; the slave was kept hairless except for some stubble on the top of his head, and sometimes, the shadow of his beard was allowed. The short hair only emphasized the slave’s firm jaw and pug nose, his well-shaped head. The servant had the ToughGuy spread his legs so he could carefully inspect and remove any stray hair around his pubes and anus. Jarves left a short tuft of hair over the slave penis. The servant then turned the shower on for a few seconds, thoroughly soaking the manslave. A couple squirts of body soap and a rough bath brush shortly had him well lathered. A few more seconds of water from the shower head had him clean.

Releasing the slave’s wrists, latching them behind his back, Jarves took the hose from its hook by the shower and ordered the manslave to squat, “Urinate and defecate while the water is on.” He turned the hose on, pouring water onto the slave. When the manslave was done, he continued, “Now stand and bend over.” He inserted the hose into the slave’s butthole and told him squeeze his gluts. He turned on the hose and smiled as he saw the manslave’s semihard manhood stiffen again. He worked the hose back and forth until he was satisfied that the slave would be properly clean for his Master. As water gushed from the sex slave’s buttocks, the servant turned the shower up once more, to rinse away any remaining soap or offal. With one final hosing of his buttocks, Jarves was done with him.

Shower done, the slave was led to the forced exercise equipment, where he was securely latched once again and told to exercise until further orders. A bit was inserted into his mouth, attached to a tube that could trickle water to him. Exercise music began to play. He could hear his Master’s voice, over it, begin the mind control language, “Deep, deep under... You are the best ToughGuy sex slave... You live to serve your Master... Work for your Master’s pleasure...”

There were three lights on the wall before the slave, at eye level. They were green, yellow and red. If the ToughGuy was exercising hard enough, the green light blinked hypnotically. The program was set to drive the manslave as hard as possible without injuring him. It kept track of his heart rate, temperature, hydration. When the yellow light flashed, that was a warning to speed up. If the red light flashed, the slave was not running fast enough and an electric jolt through wrists and feet would force him to move faster. Mostly, though, the ToughGuy stared at the blinking green light and ran without let up, to the sound of his Master’s voice. He had no sense of time passing as he was so driven.

3.

Hours later Jarves returned, satisfied to see the manslave latched to the exerciser, sweating as he pumped his arms and legs in time to the exercise music. The ToughGuy seemed totally entranced, focused on the recorded words of his Master playing with the music. “A hard slave is a good slave. Good slaves cum a lot. Good behavior gets good strokes; bad behavior gets belt strokes. Good slaves love Master... Good slaves obey always... Good slaves cum a lot...”

Jarves watched the movements of the slave’s back muscles, the alternating movement of his hard buttocks. He admired the bound and controlled strength of the manslave; marveled at the ToughGuy’s complete focus on the task set for him by his Master. For a few minutes he just stood there and watched the slave, feeling himself becoming entranced by M’s words, the slave’s movement.

The servant then turned to his task, to once again feeding and cleaning the slave, so he could be latched back to his cot, to await his Master. He startled the manslave by resting a hand on his broad shoulder. “Time to rest for your Master.” Jarves then turned off the forced exerciser, telling the manslave to slow down to a walk, then to stop. The ToughGuy was unlatched, brought over to the feeding and grooming stations, processed, brought to his cot, and latched in place, on his back. All this occurred without Jarves speaking to him further.

The servant knelt next to the sex slave, openly admiring his taut, nearly hairless, naked body. The slave was pumped and very well-muscled from the constant physical training his Master demanded; very toughened from the continual physical discipline to which he was subjected. But, lying there, strapped to the cot, he looked to Jarves to be vulnerable and not as tough as he might appear. The servant first rested a cool gloved hand on the still warm muscles of the slave’s chest, just feeling his relaxed breathing, looking at his open face, blue open eyes, “Close your eyes and relax. Master told me he has some plans for you in a few weeks. He is going to ship you to a resort that specializes in handling slaves, where he will vacation with you. You see that Master wants to show you off, wants to treat you righteous. Also, our Master allows me to reward you when you obey and work hard. I want you to relax while I massage you. Think only about your Master. Imagine his hands on you; give yourself completely to him...”

The servant began to massage the young slave, beginning with his strong shoulders and upper chest, continuing down his flanks, across his hard belly. Skipping the pubes, he continued to massage the manslave’s thighs and legs, down to his feet, including the toes. Jarves remembered how fascinated Master M’s friend had been with the slave’s feet, when he had been racked out as dessert at a dinner party a couple weeks before. The servant then turned his attention to the slave’s limp manhood. He noted the gold band around the slave’s balls and cock, placed there by his Master after the dinner party. He began by massaging around the slave’s penis and testicles, deeply massaging the musculature there. Then, one hand on the slave’s balls, one on his cock, he began stimulation. The ToughGuy’s manhood began to stiffen in response.

As his erection hardened, Jarves could feel, could smell, the sperm rising. He nuzzled his head against the trimmed brush of hair above the slave’s hard-on, licking the base of the shaft as he stroked it. Then, rising up a bit, he engulfed the sweet tasting cock head in his mouth, sucking hard and drawing out some melodious liquid pre cum. He continued massaging the slave’s balls, stroking the shaft, while sucking harder. Then he shifted his fingers so he could probe the slave’s anus, first with one finger, then with two. He felt the manslave arching against the restraining straps and momentarily released his penis, to say, “Your Master permits you to cum now.” Plunging his head back onto the slave’s erection, he felt the ToughGuy thrust hard, pumping his manseed into his Master’s servant’s mouth.

After, Jarves laid his head against the still heaving pelvic muscles of the slave, resting there, with the ToughGuys softening penis in his mouth, continuing to slowly massage the slave’s thighs and chest. Later, realizing the slave had dozed off, he gently released the now limp manhood, stopped stroking and stood back to admire the sleeping slave bound before him.

Speaking softly, mostly to himself, “Now I understand why Master loves you so much, why he wants you to be his completely. Rest now, Master says we will have to train you very strictly to prepare you for the trip he has planned.”

4.

M. waited in his pleasure room while his servant brought his manslave to him. The ToughGuy strode toward him, naked except for the chains about his neck and waist, the gold band around his cock and balls, wrists bound behind his back. He stopped just before his Master, chest puffed out, blue eyes staring straight ahead.

“Jarves tells me you are responding well to his strict ministrations. That is good. You must obey whoever is handling you. It is important that you focus on the here and now, never thinking about anything beyond the immediate situation. Failing to focus causes punishment. Punishment makes you tougher, so we punish you to make you better.” M. brought a chair to the slave and sat on it, his head about level with the manslave’s penis. He smiled slightly to see it begin to rise. “Good slaves always get hard for Master. Good slaves cum fast. Good slaves cum a lot.” M. leaned forward and began to suck his slave’s stiffening erection. The slave thrust forward, into his Master’s mouth, who, sucking harder, quickly drew a warm stream of man cream from the manslave.

M. stood up, pushing the chair back and stepping toward his slave. The ToughGuy remained stiffly at brace, his erection still thrusting straight before him, breathing beginning to calm. The Master wrapped his arms around his slave and nuzzled against his neck and shoulder, “Good slaves drain completely for Master. Good slave’s give it all up.” He stood there a few moments, noticing that Jarves had remained in the room, watching him enjoying his slave.

He stepped back, nodded to Jarves, “Now Jarves and I are going to start training you for travel.” He turned to walk to the other end of the room, “Jarves, bring the manslave here, to the shipping barrel.” The servant placed a gloved hand on the slave’s strong shoulder and turned him toward where M. was walking. The ToughGuy noticed something that had not been there before.

There was a barrel standing next to the wall, Master standing next to it. “This is a slave shipment barrel. It’s build to transport slaves like you. Now watch carefully while I explain how it works.”

“This device has been approved by the PPLA for shipping sex slaves. While it looks like an ordinary wooden shipping barrel on the outside, it is really quite high tech.” The barrel did appear ordinary; a bit over three feet high, bent wooden slats secured by two wide, shinny brass bands. It had a sign with an arrow stenciled on it, “Perishable; handle with care; this side up.” There was a small round metal plate on the side that M. opened, pulling a heavy cable from it, plugging same into the wall socket. The barrel top had a metal handle that M. grasped, turning to remove the lid. “The barrel has its own battery, that we charge with the wall plug. We need to secure you inside and then set the controls. Jarves, mount the ToughGuy into the transport barrel.”

Jarves guided the manslave to the barrel where he could see into it. “Step over the barrel side and stand on the foot rests on the bottom.” As the slave did so, he could see some straps attached to the barrel sides, some other parts he did not understand. Jarves leaned into the barrel, brushing his head by the slave’s taut belly, limp hanging penis. He fixed some Velcro straps about the slave’s feet. M. spoke, “There is a butt plug affixed to the wall near the barrel bottom. As you squat, Jarves will make sure it inserts properly. It is hollow and is attached to a waste receptacle. Squat now.”

Jarves had his hand under the slave as he squatted, guiding the plug into place. A cuff with tubing was then secured over his penis and strapped around his testicles. The tube was inserted into a bit that M. placed into the slave’s mouth. Then Jarves attached three bungee cords to the chain around his waist. These were set with springs and held the slave in place. Another strap with three attachments was secured around his head. Finally, an additional tube, coming from the barrel wall, was inserted into another hole in the mouth bit.

“There, now you are properly secured. The tube from your cock is for when you need to piss; the other will provide water and slave gruel. It may take a couple days to ship you, so you need to be trained to stay calm and relaxed in the barrel for up to three days at a time.” M. noticed the manslave had begun to tremble slightly as he explained. He whacked him on top of the head, “Relax and stay calm. The barrel is designed to protect you during transport. It has a sound system built in, so we can continue your mind control training. The straps are conductive, so it will periodically pulse small electric jolts through you, to tighten and exercise your muscles. Don’t want you going soft during transport. When I put the top back onto the barrel, you will be latched in for a few hours. Then, each day, Jarves will latch you into the barrel for longer periods of time, until you are thoroughly trained to it. Occasionally, we may rotate the barrel, turn it over, roll it along the ground, like what might happen as you are shipped. Now close your eyes, and go deep, deep under...”

The sound system began to repeat the Master’s words. M. secured the barrel top, speaking to Jarves when the manslave could no longer hear, “In an hour, come back here, move the barrel a bit, on its side, roll it around, leave it upside down for a few minutes then right it. A couple hours later, repeat. Then after a total of five hours, you can remove the manslave. He may be a bit disoriented, but if he hesitates to obey, you need to belt him. Each day, we need to increase barrel time until he can be kept in it for over three days. Actually shipping time is just under two days, but the barrel is likely to arrive before I get to the resort. Substitute barrel time for rest periods; I want his mental and physical training to continue as best it can.” Jarves nodded his understanding and M. and he left the room.

5.

Over the next couple weeks, the ToughGuy manslave got used to the shipping barrel. At first Jarves had to be very strict with him, even using the stun gun a couple times to force him into the barrel. Once in the barrel, only his Master’s recorded voice would calm him. Then he would drift off, unaware of time; barely aware when the barrel would trickle water or gruel into his throat, or when his own urine would flow. The periodic shock-induced exercising of his muscles did not break the mind control induced by his Master’s voice. And so, on it went, each barrel session longer than the last, until he could be locked into it for three full days without apparent harmful effect. M. found himself longing for his manslave at such times. When the ToughGuy was not in the barrel, M. wanted him more than ever and would spend as many hours as he could with his sex slave, snuggling, sucking and screwing. He and Jarves also took turns massaging the slave, to keep him flexible after long periods in the barrel. The Toughguy seemed to especially love all the attention he got when he was not in the barrel, responding to Jarves or his Master’s hands with a continual erection.

The ToughGuy had just been taken off the forced exerciser and was cleaned and fed by Jarves who brought him to the Master’s pleasure room. There he was stretched out on the round bed with the mirror ceiling, bound wrists and ankles, to await his Master. M. arrived and without speaking to the slave began to massage his tight musculature, stimulate his penis that had grown erect as his Master massaged him. M. hungrily engulfed the manslave’s erection, again quickly drawing a strong stream of man cream from it. Releasing the erection and the slave’s bonds, he ordered the sex slave to stand. Once he had latched the ToughGuy’s wrists back, he brought him to the barrel and ordered him into it. The slave quickly stepped into it, waited for M. to secure his feet, then squatted onto the butt plug.

M. secured the bit and other restraints and told his slave, “When I next open this barrel we will be at the Resort. While there you will be on display. I expect you to exhibit the very best behavior. I want to show off how tough, strong and obedient you are. Since you are a ToughGuy slave, you can expect punishment displays as well as exhibiting your excellent sex position form. I am going to enjoy myself quite a bit while we are on vacation; to you, though, the trip will be a continuation of your incarceration and training. You are going to exhibit exactly what you are, and that is the greatest pleasure to me!” M. closed the lid and sealed the barrel, returning the charge plug to its receptical and turning on the battery powered systems. The manslave began to relax as his Master’s recorded voice told him. He was barely aware as the barrel was tipped onto its side and rolled out to a waiting pick-up van, for shipment.

6.

The Resort, duly approved by the PPLA, was on an isolated section of a tropical island, with limited access and high tech parameter fencing. The facility was several hundred acres with nearly a half mile pure white sand beach, between two cliffs that cut it off from the rest of the island. Various hotel buildings and cottages were scattered along the beach, under the palms. There was what appeared to be the ruins of an old stone fort on a rise behind the buildings. To the unaware, the place might seem to be an ordinary island resort.

M. had rented a small cottage overlooking the beach. The bedroom had a wide veranda and an entirely open wall, within sight of the waves ceaselessly rolling onto the sand. It was cool there, under the palms. Other than the usual bedroom furnishings, the room had a few unusual pieces of equipment. There were manacles set into the oversized bed’s four posts, more against the back wall of the room; a bench fitted with restraints. And there were two odd barrels in the middle of the room, side by side. They had been delivered hours before. All was quiet, as though waiting the arrival of someone.

M. entered the cottage preceded by one of the “cabin boys” who took care of the cottages. The lad, naked except for a loin cloth and a ring of master keys and a beeper hung around his neck, carried M.’s travel bag which he placed by the big bed, “Sir, do you need help with your bag or barrels?” M. nodded that he did not, “If you need me, please just beep me and I will come immediately. I will set out luncheon for you on the veranda in three hours, if that is agreeable?” M. nodded. “And, uh, two bowls of gruel for your slaves? Will you also need leashes for them?” M. again nodded and cabin boy exited through the veranda.

After emptying his bag, M. went over to the barrels. He opened one barrel, releasing the restraints and ordering his manslave to stand. The ToughGuy blinked his blue eyes against the sunlight streaming in from the beach, noticing the second barrel, his eyes widening. M. was already opening that barrel, releasing the bonds there. To the command, “Stand” the ToughGuy was surprised to see his old trainer Big Rod rise up, stretching as he did so. The manslave’s penis stiffened as he caught his breath, seeing the muscled prison guard glaring back at him with a slight smirk on his tough face. The guard’s huge manhood also started to rise as he too breathed the perfumed air of the Resort. Wide grins crossed both slaves’ faces.

M. stepped back, looking at the two slave studs staring at each other, naked, wrists bound back and silent, erections rising, waiting on his pleasure. He thought of what the next couple weeks would be like. He too smiled.

End of Chapter 6.