The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Prisoner

The Warden of the corporate Permanent Prisoner Labor Agency implemented his plan to sell brainwashed prisoners as willing sex slaves and sold the first of his specially trained ToughGuy inmates to Mr. M. In the first six chapters, we followed the progress of inmate #223 and his training by the toughest con guard, Big Rod; then his sale to his new Master M and transport to the state-of-the-art holding facility in the basement of his mansion, where the slave is further conditioned. Some months passed and M deemed his manslave ready to be displayed to some of his “discerning” friends at a dinner party, where he was dessert.

In Chapter Six the manslave was further conditioned and brought to a slave-friendly Resort, where he received a surprise. In this Chapter Master M and the manslaves begin to explore the Resort.

Chapter Seven

1.

M gazed out the open wall of his suite at the Resort, noting the extraordinary view across the beach to the clean blue ocean. He opened the chilled, complimentary bottle of champagne waiting for him on a sideboard and took a flute full. Stepping back into the center of the room, he went to the two slave shipping barrels the Resort staff had delivered to him.

He opened one barrel, releasing the restraints and ordering his manslave to stand. The ToughGuy blinked his blue eyes against the sunlight streaming in from the beach as he stood, wrists still latched behind him. Noticing the second barrel, his eyes widened. M. was already opening that barrel, releasing the bonds there.

To M’s command, “Stand” the ToughGuy was surprised to see his old trainer, Big Rod, rise up, stretching as he did so. The manslave’s penis stiffened as he caught his breath, seeing the big, muscled prison guard glaring back at him with a slight smirk on his tough face. The guard’s huge manhood also started to rise as he too breathed the perfumed air of the Resort. Wide grins crossed both slaves’ faces.

M stood back, held up the champagne flute and silently toasted the two; watching the two erect studs staring at each other. After feeling particularly pleased with the response he saw from the sex slaves, he stepped forward and reached out to grab one erection in each hand, stroking the two slaves until drops of precum glistened on their reddening cockheads, “I can see you two are happy to see each other!” M leaned over and used his tongue to flick the precious fluid from the tips of their penises.

“We’re here at this Resort so I can have a great vacation. And I will, enjoying you both, exhibiting what awesome slaves you are. The guests here, and their slaves, will really appreciate seeing you tough manslaves properly exhibited. I know you want to show how well trained you are, how much you can take. I do not want either of you to wimp out on me, no matter what I demand from you. I want Service, Obedience and Silence from you both. Now close your eyes and listen to the sound of my voice. You are focused only on my voice. You know what you are. . .”

Later, after repeating careful mind control trigger suggestions to the deeply entranced slaves, M counted the two up to full slave consciousness and instructed them to step out of the barrels. Pointing to a door at the side of the room, “Now, Trainer, take the ToughGuy into the bathroom. You both need a shower after being in those barrels. Get wet and wait there until I join you.”

2.

After finishing his glass of champagne, M stripped and walked into the spacious bathroom. It had one of those large “rainforest” showers with glass sides. The two manslaves were standing in the shower, braced, wrists behind their backs, staring straight ahead, water still dripping off their muscular bodies. M stepped in, turned on the shower to soak himself, and turned it off again. “Now let’s get you soaped.” The ToughGuy knew that M liked washing him, since his Master had told him many times how much he enjoyed grooming time. He hoped his Trainer knew what a privilege it was to be handled by Master M. But as his Master’s hands began to massage the soap onto his skin, he lost all thought, as he had been conditioned, closed his eyes and just felt the hands against his body.

M first soaped his ToughGuy, making sure to lather between his tight gluts and from the top of his head with its short tuft of hair to his strong feet. Then M turned to Big Rod, “See how much my manslave likes the attention. Your turn stud. Relax.” The prison guard was bigger than either M or his slave. The Master had to reach up to the big man’s head, lathering soap while he felt the slave stud’s muscular neck and shoulders. The guard’s big rod stiffened as M massaged the soap down his chest and around his cock and balls.

Moving around him, M soaped his back and between his legs, “Now you continue to relax. Gotta make sure you are really clean. We’ll take care of that huge hardon of yours in a while.”

The Master stepped back from the two soapy slaves, “Well, now we need to get me soaped too. Face each other. I’m going to step between you and you’re going to lean against me so I can get soaped.” The slaves turned toward each other, their erections nearly touching. M stepped between them and began to massage himself against their soapy torsos, grinding his buttocks against the engorged manhood of first one then the other. After a couple minutes, all three were fully erect and well-soaped. M turned on the water and reached out to handle the two studs’ erections as they were rinsed.

Pulling the two by their cocks back into the bedroom, he remarked, “Good. While we were showering, the staff brought food and some proper leashes for you. Inmate slaves like you two need to be kept leashed and bound while I bring you around the Resort. Let’s see what’s to eat. Then I’ll have your cocks for dessert.”

3.

M’s lunch was set on a table just inside the room, by the open wall overlooking the beach. It consisted of a plate of island fruit, carefully cut and arranged. Next to it was a plate of skillfully prepared shrimp and vegetables, with sweet rolls by the side. A tall icy glass of tea stood next to the food. There was also a box on the table labeled, “Leash.” On the floor, by the table, were two steel feeders, each consisting of a double bowl. In one bowl of each was some water with a couple ice cubes in it; in the other was some sort of gruel, filling it to the brim.

After ordering the slaves to kneel by their bowls, “Eat and finish it all; don’t want you dehydrating in the tropic sun. I want those bowls lick clean.” M sat at the table and enjoyed his luncheon. Upon finishing, he inspected the slave bowls to make sure his instructions had been followed and ordered the two manslaves to stand by the table. Pushing their torsos down and against the table, he told them to spread their legs. Opening the box, he removed the restraints. “Ah, these are excellent. Just what I ordered. Stimulator buttplugs and cock’n’ball rings attached to leashes. These should do just fine.” M took the two plugs, one in each hand, and placed them against the slaves’ exposed holes. Then, telling them to relax and breath deep, he pushed them in place, clamping the attached rings into place around the cock and balls of each. He ordered them to stand at brace and face him.

“Those buttplugs have battery powered stimulators in them, to help you both stay hard at all times. When I bring you around the Resort, I want you sporting boners continually. Let’s see, I turn it on like this.” M thumbed a control dial built into the leash handle. The sex slave’s cocks stiffened immediately. “Good. Now, if I turn the dial a bit more...” He could see the slaves respond as the sensation intensified. “Grunt when the stimulation gets painful.” He continued to increase the stim. First the ToughGuy grunted, but M continued to increase the power until he got a similar reaction from Big Rod. The ToughGuy looked uncomfortable, gritting his teeth. M reduced the power just a bit, “Good, it stays at this level. Get used to it.”

M then pulled his chair over to the slaves and sat before them, admiring the erections, each of which had begun to drip some precum. Alternately sucking on each slave cock, he was happy to draw a thick stream of mancream from each. M stepped back, enjoying the taste of cum in his mouth. The two slaves remained standing at brace, their erections throbbing before them. “Good job studs! Now let’s go and take a look at that beach!” He led them out of the shaded porch by their leashes.

4.

The beach was gorgeous. Wide white sand with tropical vegetation shading the Resort cabins. There were cabanas along the tree line, one of which had the same number as M’s room. He led his slaves there. The cabana was a three sided canvas tent set on a wood slat platform, looking out on the ocean. A table (set with a tall pitcher of some cold tropic drink) and a very wide lounge were the sole furnishings.

“Well, I’ll try this drink while you two play a bit. Let me remove those leashes—we’ll put them back on when we leave the beach. Now you two, run off and enjoy the beach. I’m going to rest my eyes.” The two slaves remained standing there. “Go now!” he ordered, cracking his hand across the TouchGuy’s buttocks as they turned to leave.

M smiled as he watched the two naked slaves run together toward the shore, their buttocks moving in time with each other. He poured himself a tall drink and sat on the lounge.

The ToughGuy ran along side of his Trainer. First Big Rod took them for a jog along the shoreline, their erections, still stimulated by the buttplugs they continued to wear, bobbing before them, their tight round gluts grinding behind.

Every time either caught the eye of the other, he grinned. Soon they were running into the water, Big Rod, splashing the manslave. While they were in the shallows by the water’ edge, the Trainer grabbed a hold of the ToughGuy, pulling them both down together, rolling around in the sand and surf. Big Rod ended up on top, wrapped around the other slave, “Too bad your Master’s got us plugged. Sure hope he let’s me fuck you... soon. I really want that tight ass of yours! Did ya miss me?” “Yup, Sir! Thought about you lots, ‘specially when Master was screwing me. Never thought I’d see ya again. Master’s real good to me, t’ bring us both here like this.” They remained close together a while, with the waves rolling up and across their hard bodies, gazing into each other’s eyes, wordlessly. Then they heard a whistle from the cabana, “Your Master wants us. Let’s run back to him.”

The two muscular slaves stood from the water and ran back to the cabana, stopping in front of it, to stand stiffly at brace, water still dripping from their supple bodies, erections still thrusting forward.

M raised his glass, saluting them with it, and, picking up their leashes, walked to them. “We’ll walk around the Resort, show you two off, and see what this place is like. I want you two to stand close together and to walk in step with each other. Sometimes when I stop to see something, or talk to someone, I might tell you to Jog in Place. When I do, I want you to do it in time with each other. Big Rod, you take the lead. ToughGuy, you follow. And remember, those cocks stay stiff. If they don’t, I’ll turn up the juice.”

5.

Making sure the slaves’ wrists were bound behind them, M led them by their leashes from the beach toward the main Resort buildings. “Focus on staying in step. Jog slowly as I walk you. Gaze straight forward. Pay attention only to me.” The two slaves remained side by side, jogging slow enough to allow M to lead them, their bare feet crunching in unison on the gravel path, their erections bobbing before them.

Outside the main building M found a map of the grounds. He told the sex slaves, “Stay!” and drooped their leashes over their erections, while he turned to the map to study it. The stud slaves remained still, at brace. “Hmmm, in addition to this building, with its restaurants and spa facility, there’s a big pool behind it and some sort of waterpark. Back off the beach on the hillside is the Old Fort. You can see it from most anywhere here about. It says the Dungeon Nightclub is there. We’ll have to try that out later. There are some shops off to the side, including one called “Slave Art.” That’s where we’ll go first.”

M took the leashes from the erections where they were hanging and led the manslaves around the building. In a grove of tall tropic trees were a group of intentionally ramshackle huts selling various items. One had a heavy chain over its door, from which were hanging steel letters spelling “Slave Art.” He led them into the cool and fairly dark interior.

As their eyes adjusted, the ToughGuy could see shelving along one wall, displaying chains and leather gear. Along the back wall was a glass topped counter with what might be the glint of jewelry inside it; some albums on it. Sort of along the other side was a padded bench set with manacles, a couple chairs by it.

A tall man came from behind the counter. He wore kaki shorts and a loose flowered shirt, “Good afternoon. I am Charles the slave artist. I see you have two canvases in need of decoration. How may I help?” M nodded, “What do you have available?”

“I’m a certified tattoo artist, also do piercing and branding. These albums have many examples of my work. Have a seat and I’ll bring them to you.” M again instructed the sex slaves to “Stay!” and looped the leashes over their erections and sat on one of the chairs as the albums were brought to him. “May I inspect your slaves while you look at these?” “Of course.”

While M studied the photos of various body art works by Charles, the artist carefully looked over the two slaves, stroking their strong muscles, inspecting their faces, bound hands, engorged cockheads.

M commented, “Interesting work. I’d like the same art on both slaves, something subtle, something to remember our trip here. What do you recommend?”

“These two are quite beautiful the way they are; I agree we should be subtle. What are these markings on them?” “Both are life inmates in the US private prison system. I own the smaller one; rented the larger, who was his trainer at the prison. They are both trained tough guys.” “Yes, I’ve heard about that. That’s the “PPLA” branded on them.” “Yes, certainly.”

“Well, you could do something funny, say, a heart-shaped brand on a butt cheek, and tattooed around it, “We went to the Tropic Slave Resort and my Master had me branded.” M laughed, “I do like the heart brand, but the humor may get stale . . . How about a chain tattoo around their upper left arms, with the heart brand below it, like it was hanging from the chain?” The artist nodded. “Then, on my slave’s right forearm, I want you to tattoo a heart with “TG + Master” in it. That should do for now. I’ll leave them here and do some exploring. How long do you need?”

“Three hours should be sufficient.” “Good. Now you two, obey Charles as you would me. I’ll turn off the stimulator plugs, since you don’t need hardons to get prettied up.” After removing the leash leads, M turned and left the two slaves with the artist.

Looking at their now drooping penises, Charles reached out to handle them, remarking, “They were nicer when they were stiff. But now to work. Sit on the bench next to each other while I get my equipment.”

Led by Big Rod, the manslaves sat on the bench and waited. Shortly Charles returned with a small table with various tattoo pens and a small heart shaped brand. He heated the brand over a candle and carefully applied it to the upper left arm of each slave. While they both winced, neither moved in response to the pain. “Good, very good. I see why he called you tough guys. Now let’s get to work with these tattoos.

6.

M returned several hours later, just as Charles was finishing the last tattoo. “Here is some ointment. The brands will scab, as may some of the tattoo. Just keep them salved; they’ll look great in a couple days.” “Thank you; yes this is just what I wanted.” Turning to the slaves, “Stand! Let’s get the stimulators turned on; we’re going to the water park. I think you two will get a good work out there.” With leashes in hand, M walked the manslaves out side into the tropic sun, around the shacks, to the pool area.

At first the ToughGuy thought he was being led into an ordinary water park. He could see a big wave pool, some water slides set into the hillside below the looming fort ruins. As they walked by the pool he noticed, through the corner of his eye, since he knew he was not allowed to turn his head, one of the cabanas, canvas pulled aside. In it he caught just the glimpse of someone hanging spread-eagle inside, some sort of leather mask covering that slave’s head.

M brought them to the meandering, man-made circular “stream” that surrounded much of the park. People could take tubes and float lazily around and around. M took a tube and entered the flowing water, leashes in hand, “Now you two are going to tow me upstream, so stay focused. I don’t want either of you to get hurt, but pulling against the stream will be good exercise.” M looped the leashes between the manslaves’ legs so they would not tug too much on their testicles and sat back into the tube, joked, “Mush now, doggies!” cracked his hand across the ToughGuy’s buttocks, just in reach.

The two sex slaves towed M around the stream several times while he commented on the way their ass cheeks moved. He also told them he had found out more about the Dungeon, “I’m sure you two will be happy to know that they actually have tough guy contests there most nights! You know the routine. Various masters beat the crap out of each others slaves and the winner is the slave who faints last. They also do an electric jolt contest. That’s the one in which I’ve entered you two. It’ll be fun!”

Later M took them to the wave pool and unbound their hands to let them play there awhile. After groping them both in the waves, though, he decided it was time to head back to the cabin, “For a few hours of mindless sex, then I’ll let you two rest while I have dinner and get ready for some Dungeon nightclub action!”

Back in the cool bedroom M exercised his imagination regarding how three people could intertwine and pleasure each other. At times it confusing to him – what part of whom was where, whose mouth, whose cock. He especially loved having the ToughGuy do “double duty”—with M on his back, legs apart, mounted by his slave while the ToughGuy was being mounted by Big Rod. That’s when they managed to cum simultaneously, at M’s command. He thoroughly approved the look of ecstasy on the slaves’ faces at that moment.

Leaving the slaves exhausted and sleeping, after resting between them a while, M rose, to dress, eat more of the Resort’s excellent foods, and anticipate the pleasures a night at the Dungeon would bring.