The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Prisoner

The Warden of the corporate Permanent Prisoner Labor Agency implemented his plan to sell brainwashed prisoners as willing sex slaves and sold the first of his specially trained ToughGuy inmates to Mr. M. In the first seven chapters, we followed the progress of inmate #223, his training by the toughest con guard, Big Rod and sale to Master M. In Chapter Seven the manslave and his trainer were brought to a slave-friendly Resort. In this Chapter Master M and the manslaves continue to explore the Resort.

Chapter Eight

1.

The ToughGuy manslave and Big Rod, his old trainer from the PPLA, were still sound asleep on the big bed in M’s cabana at the Tropic Slave Resort as their Master finished the excellent meal brought to him from the Resort’s fine kitchens. Stainless steel bowls of cool water and slave gruel were on the floor by the table, but M had decided to let the slaves sleep off their recent exertions until he was ready for them again. They could eat later, before they left for the Resort nightclub, the infamous Dungeon Club.

After finishing his wine he removed his robe and strode over to the bed, admiring the two muscled manslaves, exposed and naked, sleeping there. They looked so relaxed and comfortable, with Big Rod’s strong leg looped over the ToughGuy. M just had to climb onto the bed and snuggle between them. He dozed off while nibbling on his sleeping slave’s strong neck muscles.

When he awoke later, the sun was nearly set and the two slaves were still sound asleep. M decided to rectify that by tickling them both awake. Since the slaves were unbound, they responded by tickling back, and shortly all three were giggling and getting hardons. When M told them, “Enough!” both slaves immediately stopped and went limp (not entirely; M noticed their erections remained stiffly signaling). M turned himself around, snuggling between their powerful legs, and began to suck on their cocks, bringing them together and licking both cockheads, sucking on each in turn. He pushed his butt into the ToughGuy’s face while his erection thrust toward Big Rod, “You two take care of me, fore and aft, while I work on you both...”

M and his slaves went at it for a while, until the sun had set and the stars were beginning to sparkle in the clear tropic night. At last, at M’s command, both slaves and their Master came together, “Ah, an evening frolic is just the thing to whet the appetite for the Club. Let’s get you two fed and ready to head toward the Dungeon.”

2.

After M had fed the slaves and secured them to their leashes, he led them from the cabana along a winding trail the tended upward, toward the old fort on the hill behind the Resort. The tropical evening was warm. The sweet scents of night plants drifted by as they wended among tall fronds and palms. M took this opportunity to reach out a hand, to fondle and caress his manslaves as they walked ahead of him, their leashes in his other hand. Above, old and crumbling walls loomed.

M led them toward the towering main gate, with its two turrets and dark opened doorway. He flicked the leashes once, hard against the bare buttocks of each of the slaves, “Get moving. We’re nearly there.” They quickened their pace, M now taking the lead. He led them across the quiet courtyard (their bare feet crunching on the gravel) to a heavy, narrow door tucked in a corner where the main fort tower met the circling wall. “Down there.” He pushed them ahead.

They entered the opening and began to descend old stone steps, beneath the remains of the castle. A few flickering torches lit their way down and along an arched passage. Although the night was quiet, they could feel rhythmic thumping through their feet as they approached a timber door and the passageway ending.

As M pushed open the door the thumping transformed into heavy drumbeats accompanying loud rock ‘n’ roll. The stone cellar room they entered opened into a cavern lit with more flickering torches. They could see tables set in the gloom, with small candles just lighting them. The floor sloped away. At the far end was an open dance floor with a small stage and the rounded end of the cave. People were all about, talking over the music, being served by nearly naked waiters. Someone said, “Please come this way; we have prepared for you” and showed them to a table by a wall. This table was set by a small bench against the wall and had a chair next to it.

M spoke to his slaves, “Both of you get up on the bench, face me and squat there. You can lean against the wall. Stare straight ahead. I want you up on the bench where you can be seen.” Then to the waiter, “Bring me a split of your house champagne and a force-feed bottle with grain alcohol in it.” Then back to the manslaves, “Going to get you both a bit drunk before playing with you. Want you to enjoy the party.”

When the alcohol arrived, M topped off the squeeze bottle with a bit of the champagne and alternated sipping his champagne from a flute while squeezing shots of alcohol from the bottle into the mouths of the two manslaves. While relaxing and enjoying the loud music, he also found himself reaching over to the slaves to fondle their erections, to remove the precum dripping from them with his fingertips, licking it off and enjoying the combination of champagne and manly juices. The stimulator butt plugs they continued to wear were having their expected effect.

When his flute was empty, he placed it against Big Rod’s cockhead and told the manslave to ejaculate. The stud’s eyes closed and his taut stomach muscles tightened as he shot a load of cum into the champagne glass, nearly filling it to overflowing. After slurping his fill, a half glass remained, “You see that, ToughGuy. I didn’t even have to touch him, he’s so well mind controlled that my command is sufficient for him to cum—that and the stimulator plugs you’re both wearing! Now it’s your turn.” M held the flute against the ToughGuy’s cockhead, “Cum now.” The sex slave gazed in his Mater’s eyes and responded to command as his trainer had, pumping a load of man juice into the glass. M added some champagne to the flute, held it up, to watch the cum and wine intermix, and swallowed this offering as well, draining it entirely.

“Trainer, I want you to take the ToughGuy down to the stage. There I want you to show-off how well trained he is. After you’ve demonstrated that he’s a real tough guy, you can take his butt plug out and replace it with your cock. I want you to show the other guests how a tough guy manslave gets fucked. In all the different positions he’s trained to. Now do it!”

The large, naked PPLA guard responded immediately, pulling the ToughGuy from the bench upon which they were both perched. Pinning the slave’s wrists behind his back with one big hand, he led his naked prisoner toward the stage. Both sex slaves continued sporting erections as they paraded across the nightclub floor; Big Rod used his free hand, loudly cracking it across the manslave’s bare buttocks. All eyes were on the two as they mounted the stage.

3.

Big Rod strode to the middle of the stage, pushing the ToughGuy before him. He wanted to show that he was in charge. He might be a permanent prisoner himself, a sex slave like the ToughGuy, but he was still in charge and could show them all. He got their attention by cracking his hand loudly against the manslave’s bare buttocks a couple more times. All eyes were on the two naked manslaves. The music stopped.

In a loud voice he commanded, “Brace!” and the ToughGuy stood stiffly, wrists clasped behind his back. The big guard walked once around the sex slave, inspecting him. Standing in front of him, he whacked him hard a couple times in the gut. The ToughGuy grunted but held his ground. The the guard ordered, “Squat!” and the slave obeyed. Then, “Suck piss!” The slave leaned forward, grasping his trainer’s erection in his mouth, and began sucking as Big Rod began pissing. When he stopped pissing he ordered, “Keep sucking!” and the manslave sucked hard, fucking his face onto the big slave’s nearly ten inch rod. The guard began pushing into the slave’s throat and soon the two had a fast rhythm going. Some of the audience began clapping and cheering them on.

The ToughGuy slave glanced over to where his Master was sitting. He saw someone familiar walk up to Master M. It was M’s friend, G, who he had serviced so many weeks ago. As G looked over to him, smiling, he nearly lost his focus on Big Red’s big cock and the guard, sensing this, pulled the ToughGuy’s head firmly onto his cock. A couple more thrusts and the trainer started pumping sperm into the slave’s throat.

After a few more moments the trainer pulled the manslave off his throbbing cock, commanding, “On ya back, legs up!” The sex slave quickly complied, exposing his tight butthole to the audience. Big Rod knelt, pulled the ToughGuy’s butt plug out, with an audible “plop!” and shoved his head, tongue out, between the slave’s gluts, bending so that his manly gluts and rounded buttocks were also exposed to the eyes of the watchers. After a few more moments, the trainer pulled back from the slaves now wet and glistening anus, positioning his big erection against it, pushing fully in on one strong thrust. The ToughGuy squirmed at the assault, but held this trainer’s erection firmly in, as the big guard began pumping fast and hard.

Over the next quarter hour the two slaves fucked in a half dozen different positions, with Big Rod shouting orders and the ToughGuy twisting and maneuvering to present his manhole to his trainer in the positions ordered. On his back, on all fours, on his stomach, with his legs arched back and over. Then, the guard lay back on the stage, and, as he had the slave sit on his erection (strong feet on either side of the trainer,s muscular thighs) bouncing up and down on it, he saw M nod once and beckon them with a crooked finger.

Big Rod stood them up at once, deftly twisting his stiff cock in the ToughGuy’s butthole, so the slave remained impaled as they stood before the admiring guests, who broke into applauds as they realized the display was ending. The guard then quick-marched the sex slave off the stage, his erect manhood still firmly implanted.

The loud music resumed as they returned to the table where M and G were waiting. The two friends stood to leave and M motioned the manslaves to follow. The guard re-implanted the ToughGuy’s stimulator plug as they did so, making sure to bind his hands behind his back. Once the heavy door closed and they had exited the Dungeon the sound level returned to quiet of the old Keep, with the distant thumping of the drums through the old stones. Reaching the top of the stairs and walking out into the deep tropic night, M spoke to the slaves: “That was an excellent display. I’m very proud of you both. Good show. Isn’t that so, G?” His friend responded, “Most certainly! Seeing you two together was really exciting. I told your Master that I’d like to see more, but in a more private setting.” M continued, “So we are going back to the cabana, where your reward for a good job will be to continuing to practice on each other, and to service us. I wanted my friend to have the pleasure of enjoying the both of you, the way I do!”

4.

The two slaves preceded their Master and his friend back to the cabana. G commented as they walked on the two muscular sex slaves in front of them. “While your ToughGuy is in beautiful physical condition and has a most admirable bubble butt, Big Rod is an awesome stud. The way he dominates and controls your manslave is inspiring! Their erections bobbing in front as they go are just endearing!” As the quartet entered the cabana and M began to turn on various lights, G stepped behind the two slaves who were waiting in the middle of the room for instructions and wrapped his arms about Big Rod, pressing himself against the strong back and buttocks of the strong manslave. With one hand groping the big slave’s erection, he stroked his tight muscles stomach with the other. G rested his head against the sex slave’s shoulder and back.

M spoke, “If you’d like to take them over to the bed, I’ll put on some music and make myself a drink. Perhaps in a half hour or so, I’ll come and join you.” G murmured, “That would be just fine.” He reluctantly released the big slave and grabbed each of the manslaves by their erections and pulled them to the bed.

As he commanded them, “On your backs!” he threw off his clothes and climbed on top of the two, immediately reaching with hands and mouth for the stiff manhood of each, thrusting from their strong thighs.

G lost himself in the tangle of muscle spread beneath him, filling his eyes and nostrils. He began sucking on Big Rod’s huge member, while stroking the ToughGuy’s impressive erection. Then he switched, sucking the other. He went back and forth like that, feeling his own erection rubbing against their hard bodies. After some time he was rewarded with an ejaculation from each, swallowing his fill of their heady man juices.

As he lay there, on top of the sex slaves, M approached, drink in hand, “Well, since they are still both stiff, I can think of something you might enjoy.” G responded, “I think I’m up for anything. But, how do they stay up so long”” “the stimulator plugs help; the slave gruel has all sorts of aminos and nutrients that keep them ready, but mostly, its horniness reinforced with strict mind control.”

The M spoke to Big Rod, “Trainer, take over! Mount my friend into the ToughGuy and then you mount my friend. I want him to have the pleasure of being in the middle!” The strong prison guard quickly moved to dominate the situation. He removed the ToughGuy’s butt plug with one deft pull and twisted him back onto his back, legs apart. Looking at G, “Sir, get between his legs.” G, gazing into the big slave’s eyes, turned to position himself. The guard pushed against him from behind, reaching around to grasp his erection. He positioned G and pushing from behind, thrust G’s erection into the ToughGuy’s waiting manhole, with his own strong fingers guiding the entry. One of the guard’s fingers remained against G’s penis and in the slave’s hole, so he could stimulate them both, commanding the impaled slave, “Keep a tight grip on him.”

After thusly driving G to new heights of ecstasy, the big guard removed his now wet finger and used it to probe G’s anus, against which Big Rod’s big rod was positioned. The Master’s friend writhed in uncontrolled response. The finger removed, the guard’s manhood rode in, invading and conquering G in one powerful thrust.

Big Rod continued his dominant control of the squirming bodies beneath him, pumping hard against G, forcing him to pump the ToughGuy to the same rhythm. G felt as though he no longer existed, as though the muscled prison guard’s enormous penis had fully penetrated him and was now thrusting directly, deep within the manslave on the bottom. He was lost in the sensation. He barely noticed when M climbed onto the bed and offered his penis to the ToughGuy’s mouth, “Your mouth not being occupied at the moment...” The sex slave dutifully engulfed M’s penis. Reaching across the trio, M pulled Big Rod toward him, “Let’s occupy your mouth too.”

The big guard looked dismayed, but leaned toward M, “What’s the problem, big stud? I know that mouth of yours has been in all sorts of places. Doesn’t your Warden ever smooch?” Big Rod closed his eyes a moment and answered, “Everything I am belongs to my Warden. I serve you at his command. Yes, sometimes, during a training session, while I’m bound before him, he’ll take his big cigar out of his mouth and force smoke into my mouth, lingering there, showing me how much he dominates and controls me.” He continued pumping the bodies below them.

“Yes, that submission is what I want to feel from you. Your Warden understands true mind control. He allows you to love his mastery of you. That is what I want from my ToughGuy. Yes?” First their eyes met and then their mouths met. M purposefully held the back of the guard’s neck, controlling the kiss completely. He closed his eyes. “Ah,” he thought, “What more pleasure can there be, for me, for them?” Big Rod, however, kept his eyes open, accepting M’s use of his body and his mind.

End of Chapter 8