The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Process

2

She kneels naked in front of the mirror, staring at the pale, dark-haired woman in front of her, her bleary, slightly glazed green eyes, her huge pink areolae like another set of eyes. Confusedly, she is somewhat aware that this must be her looking at her, but in her disjointed state she is unable to articulate any sentence or judgement. Only the perception, and the distant rumble of missed thoughts at the back of her mind as they fade out of her awareness.

She feels someone standing behind her, but is unable to look up or back and see who it is. She has been told to stare into the mirror, and the idea of not doing so does not even cross her mind. Yet she feels the warmth of the other against her back, legs, and involuntarily she shimmies and grinds her hips against the object which she had and had not noticed is placed between her thighs, rubbing its long, smooth curve against her G spot. She moans slightly.

Her handler pats her dark brown hair. “Good girl”. His hand slightly raises her chin, then gently touches her lips so that she will open it and pours a few drops into her mouth. “Scopolamine”, he says. “Also known as burundanga in South America. It makes you… extremely amenable to our suggestions, Anna. Basically, it flattens your will. Unfortunately, this effect is transitory, but we have found that it provides a good basis for more intensive and permanent work. So let us have a little session now. What are you?”

“A slave, Sir.”

“Who do you belong to?”

“I belong to you, Sir. And to whomever you sell me to”.

“What is your purpose?”

“To obey and serve my owner, Sir“.

“In what way?”

“In any way I am ordered to, Sir”.

“For how long?”

“For as long as I live, Sir”.

“Do you have any rights?”

“I have no rights, Sir. I am just a piece of property”.

“What is your name?”

“Anna, Sir”.

“And what is your surname?”

“Dixon, Sir”.

“Hm”.

Her handler writes something down on a notebook and kneels down next to her. He removes the device and puts his hand between her legs. “Sodden. Good girl”. She holds backher groan, as she has been told to do.

He stands up again and helps her up, holding her by her shoulders and making her stand again in front of the mirror. Following her conditioning, her eyes become immediately ensnared by his and her own reflection. “Look at her, Anna. She is a slave. Slaves obey. Slaves derive pleasure from their obedience. But your pleasure is secondary. All that matters is pleasing your owner. Bringing pleasure to your owner. Obeying your owner. Who is your owner now, Anna?”

“You are, Sir”, gasps Anna.

“You must obey me”.

“I must obey you, Sir”.

“You are my property”.

“I am your property, Sir”.

“Look into my eyes, Anna”.

Anna gazes helplessly into the cold blue eyes of the reflection that is holding her own, rigid reflection in the mirror, his strong hands around her narrow shoulders. “I control you, Anna. Whenever the sentence ‘obey, Anna’ is pronounced, you will feel this control, this hold on your body and your mind, and you will be reminded that you are a slave, and you will obey. Helplessly and with no thought or objection. Is this understood?”

“Yes, Sir”.

“Helpless, Anna”. He runs one hand down her breastbone, between her breasts, all the way over her navel and down to her naked mons. He starts to caress her red, swollen lips. “You will be constantly aroused and wet, Anna. At all times. A slave is always available for use. A slave is always ready to serve in any way possible. A slave is always ready to be fucked.” He slides two fingers in, then two fingers from his other hand into her mouth. “You will make a wonderful slave, Anna. So eager and molten. Do not cum, Anna.”

She cannot help but press against his hand, desperately sucking at his fingers. Her knees legs start to tremble. “Stand up straight and look at yourself, Anna. A slave. A piece of property. A possession. A toy. Something to fuck and use. That’s what you are now, Anna. That’s what you will be for the rest of your life. Owned. Enslaved. And that is just your body to begin with”. She is shaking so hard now that he has to remove his hand from her mouth and hold her around the waist so that she won’t drop to her knees.

“Obey, Anna. Cum”.

And he holds her again as she thrashes helplessly into the dark in his arms.