The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Prodigal Slave

fd, mc, rb

Synopsis: two friends discover their M/s relationship unexpectedly.

Preface: Some mind control groups on the internet have evolved with a large influx of money into a source of recruitment, mostly for obedient male slaves living out a fantas- become- reality situation and who after programming respond with robot like alacrity to built in triggers permanently programmed into their subconscious minds.. OFD known officially as the Office of Female Directions, a non-profit charity organization set up for needy Females is actually a very exclusive membership-by-invitation-only Women’s Club of Female Dominants who called themselves “The Elect”. Although existing for only a few years, these elite Females have collected a very large stable of obedient male slaves across the country who respond to the simple ankh ring of the Members with instant programmable obedience. It is not uncommon for Women members to run into male slaves in public and who, seeing the ring, acknowledge their status by exposing a permanent iron-ring bracelet worn on their left wrist marked with the initials of OFD. The slave may answer a few questions and be on its way, or, as is the case sometimes, be taken home to perform ‘chores’ for the Elite Woman member he has encountered. During this time a few programmed slaves have ‘wandered’ off the ranch due to unforeseen circumstances. Such is the situation of our story.

His name is Max and he is a food photographer. He has been living in Bloomington, Indiana now for 5 years and his business does very well because of the two major fast food chains that are headquartered in his area. He is single, good looking and has well exercised washboard abs. He tends to workout every day before and after work and eats only the right foods. He goes to bed at 9 p.m. and wakes up every morning at 5 A.M for his daily five mile run. He lives alone in a small one bedroom apartment and has accumulated a large bank account since he lives simply and spends money only on essentials. The fact is, he is near perfect as he should be since he was very carefully programmed to be the best he can be. Yet he remains without goals and purpose other than to continue the routine of work and fitness day after day as he passes time waiting for a purpose. In a few years he has built his photography business into the best in Bloomington and his dedication to that effort is unassailable. It is all he knows to do and he must do that with his very best effort at all times. That is all he knows. That is his world.

One day during a large Burger World shoot he found the answer, or rather it found him. The food stylist, Andie Parks, was a single woman he had known for five years. A local talent, she was very good at making the triple delight burger look incredible on camera. She was apparently wealthy enough to not continue her food-styling profession but she genuinely liked the photo shoots and all the ad people who showed up to gossip while she prepared the ‘heroes’ for photography. She got along particularly well with the client who always insisted on hiring her to style the food for every photography session and set attentive nearby while she worked. Andie was cute in a perky kind of way and her constant exuberance could be overwhelming to some. She had a driven ‘A’ type personality and used her shapely figure and short red hair to get attention when she wanted it. They did not have a relationship though they had both grown close as friends in the business. She was fun to be with and they often derided each other playfully knowing underneath there was a hidden fondness for each other.

Most of the time when there is a shoot there are a dozen people around the set each with something to do integral to the successful outcome of the shoot. But today (Sunday) was an emergency shoot requested by the Ad Agency for a quick image of a new burger idea needed on Monday morning to present to the board. So it happened that it was only she and Max there that day and this was fortunate because of what was about to happen.

He had his large format camera set up in full digital mode and the set with a baseball theme was laid out meticulously to most dramatically present the burger. The stand-in burger was lit beautifully and all was ready for the real burger “hero” prepared to perfection by Andie to be brought in, glossed up, and get photographed.

He stepped aside as Andie began bringing her food stylist props to the set. First a tray of garnishes then bowls of oil, tweezer, brushes, etc. Then finally she carefully removed the stand in and put the hero burger on the set. Things were going marvelously and they would be done in a few minutes. He could still get back to see the last of the Bears game if he was lucky.

But then the world changed in a way that only a few could truly understand.

“Okay get ready,” she said, “I just have to gloss the meat and we’re ready to go.” As she reached into the beautiful set with an oiled brush and began glistening the meat his eye caught the light refracting from the ankh in the all too familiar ring she was wearing. The ring which he had never seen before on her had a very purposeful meaning to his programmed subconscious and demanded an immediate response. His knees grew weak as his subconscious memory triggered a sleeping response. He fell to the floor and put his left hand out showing his permanent slave bracelet from under his long sleeve shirt.

Andie kept working away not noticing him kneeling on the floor before her. She finished up in the bright light and then turned around and said, “Okay we………..what!? “

She walked around his kneeling body and said, “You have got to be kidding. You have GOT to be kidding.” She walked around thinking and muttering to herself and then declared again, “No fucking way! You a slave? Who would have thought?” She stood before him and raised his bowed head with her hand. He knelt helpless to move his limbs and was as a robot awaiting a command. She put the ring before his face and said, “Max, do you know this ring?”

“Yes, Andie,” he replied. “ I serve and obey the Elect.”

I am Mistress Andrea to you, slave, and you will answer all my questions honestly,” she commanded playfully and feeling a bit awkward addressing her friend in such a manner. “Now, who is your Mistress, and how long have you been a slave?”

“Goddess Melissa Barnes, Elect 342, is my Owner,” he replied. “I have been a worker slave for seven years now, Mistress Andrea.”

“Stand up slave,” she commanded and he rose with his hands still clasped behind his back.

“Drop your pants, Max,” she commanded and he unbuckled his levis and dropped them to the floor. She walked into the kitchen and retrieved a small scanning device from her purse. She pulled down his underwear revealing a bar code printed on his abdomen. She put the scanner to it and pushed a button and waited for a few seconds until it beeped a response. She read the result and smiled broady. “I don’t believe it. This is fucking amazing! This is my lucky day!”

“Shoot the burger Max while I make a phone call,” she commanded walking back toward the client lounge and sitting in a large leather chair.

He pulled up his pants, fastened his belt in an orderly manner and proceeded to shoot a good bracket on the burger on the set following a practiced procedure he had used a thousand times before. He downloaded the file and prepared a disk for the client and then sought out Mistress Andrea for instructions. He could hear her voice on the telephone and it filled him with great warmth and pleasure. He sensed a purpose for his life he had not felt for a very long time. He walked to where she sat comfortably on the leather couch and knelt before her and began massaging her feet. It had been a great while since he had performed such a task but the carefully trained technique came back to him. She moaned and settled back as she talked on the telephone smiling at him possessively.

“Susan I swear it took me totally by surprise,” Andrea said on the telephone. “Okay…I know, but I forgot to take it off after the ritual last night and I came into the studio early this morning. I don’t usually break the rules. You know that. I have known Max for five years and never suspected. His owner was Melissa Barnes….. you remember, the Elect who died in a house fire in California. That left him in limbo and without guidance. He apparently ended up here somehow because this is her hometown. He naturally did what he knew as a worker slave while he waited for control. It’s amazing but true. He saw my ring which I forgot to take off before the shoot and went immediately to his knees ready to obey just as he was programmed to do in private mode. “

“Yeah, yeah I know but the Elect will understand,” she continued. “I am very careful and this was just meant to happen. I can’t believe it. I have known him for over four years in the business and never suspected. He always wears long sleeve shirts so I never saw the bracelet. Besides this slave has been missing for a long time. I should be a hero for bringing it in…….What? NO! No one else saw it. No one else is here! Yes, yes, …okay. Get over here as soon as you can. I really want him, Sue. I am wet just thinking about owning him. I don’t want to give him back if I can avoid it. You’re always the one with the answers.. Yes………yes….okay….but hurry up! I need you.

She hung up the telephone and regarded him now licking up her foot to her ankle in worship. “Max, how did you get to Bloomington?” she asked softly.

“I came here to find my owner,” he replied. “She told me some day she would return to Bloomington. I must find and serve my owner.”

She caressed his cheek with her hand and commanded, “Max, my pet, define your being.”

“I am Max342. I have three states of existence. They are deep state, slave state and normal state. I am an income slave trained as an advertising photographer.”

“ Okay Max, you must relax. Everything is okay. You are safe now,” she said stroking him possessively like a puppy.

She placed her hand on his forehead and said, “Program. I am the Elect-451.” He heard the words and felt the contact on his head and listened intently. This was an automatic programming trigger and he eagerly awaited instructions.

“Slave, your new owner is Elect 451. State your designation, slave,” she commanded softly.

“My name is Max 451. I am a slave of the Elect,” he answered in a helpless monotone.

“When I snap my fingers you will come back to your normal state,” she continued. “You will remember that you are a slave and that I am an Elected One and you must obey me. You are home now and safe from your wandering, slave Max. Now you are mine and belong to me. I, Mistress Andrea and am now your owner. I have always liked you, Max, and I enjoy your company. Therefore when I command, ‘Friend mode’ you will act and be as a friend like before today. The only difference is that you will feel a deep heartfelt love and devotion for me and you will always obey me. Is that clear, slave?” she asked smiling into his eyes.

“Yes Mistress Andrea,” I replied.

“Good,” she said kissing him softly and holding his face in her hands. She licked up the side of his face with satisfaction. “Now you are mine. I have a plan. So listen carefully,” she commanded.

Fifteen minutes later the studio bell rang signaling someone coming in. She heard a voice call “Andie?”

“I am back here,” She answered. “Come on through.”

Sue, her friend, and one of the Elect, was a beautiful brunette, dressed in a dark blue pantsuit that formed her figure and showed a bit of cleavage. She had her hair up in a business like manner and her stiletto heels on the floor announced her authority. She was escorted by two males dressed casually in slacks and polo shirts. They wore black iron rings on their left wrists.

Andie got up and greeted her friend with a warm heartfelt kiss. They took a moment to express their love and then turned facing the kneeling figure of max naked on the floor before them.

“Stand up, Max,” Andie commanded, “and go to three!”

Max rose and stood with his had bowed, legs slightly apart, and hands clasped behind him.

Sue turned to her escorts and ordered, “One!” and they knelt with heads bowed and hands clasped behind their backs.

The two superior women walked around him and began inspecting him like a farm animal. Sue ran her hands over his body and fondled his butt cheeks and then caressed his balls and cock. She raised his head and commanded him to open his mouth. She checked his teeth and held his head while she moved it from side to side.

“ It seems to be in perfect health even without supervision for five years. They will want to study it and test it before deciding ownership. It is a thoroughbred. I bet it will get a good price at auction for the Elect. You say it is talented as an income slave?”

“He is a very talented photographer. One of the very best I have seen. Properly managed he will bring millions to his Owner in income,” Andrea replied. “Care for a drink?” she asked.

“Yes, I could use one,” answered Sue. They walked into to the wet bar and Andie poured each of them a glass of chilled chardonnay. The conversation continued in small talk centered on how small a world it was and how males were helpless to escape from them.

The two women found seats on the couch and sat holding hands as they continued the conversation. “Andie, you know you can’t keep it. It has to be turned over to the Elect for reprocessing,” Sue said as the two kissed each other fondly. “There are rules that we all must follow to keep our secret world a secret.”

Andrea pulled back and said, “No, no. Listen, Sue, you owe me a favor and I really want this. I have an idea. I will just claim him as a new conquest. No one will ever know the difference!” She was talking quickly and systematically explaining her argument and seeking assurance from her friend and lover.

“Well, Andie,” Sue replied matter of factly, “there is the little problem of the bar code on its abdomen. You have to register your new slave and get it coded and what are you going to say when they see it already has a bar code?” Sue was smiling at her like the answer was simple and Andrea was being ridiculous.

“Sue, you are an Elect supervisor,” she replied. “You can change the papers. You have access. Please, darling. This is really important to me. I want him.”

“You have a dozen slaves already. What do you need another one for?” replied Sue. “Oh, I can see he will bring a lot of income but you have to share the wealth with your sisters, Andie. He is far better serving a new Elect who is developing her presence rather than you,”

“I have six income slaves and six house slaves just like you and most of the Elect. So what? There are no rules against having more slaves. I want him because he is my friend and he amuses me,” said Andrea. “Baby, if you love me, do this for me. Go with me on this, okay?”

Just then there was a cry of pain from the kitchen. The two women turned to find Max was gone and hurried from the room to the commotion in the kitchen.

Max was kneeling on the floor sweating and naked, and holding a small blow torch used for browning meat against his abdomen burning a welt where the bar code once was.

“Max, stop!” yelled Andrea and the slave quickly turned off the torch and reached up to place it on the counter. But then when he was sure the torch was safely put away he quickly fell to the floor at the feet of Andrea and begged, “Please don’t leave me again, Mistress. I’ll be a good slave, I promise! Please don’t go away again!”

Sue walked over by him and said, “Stupid slave, what do you think you are doing?”

Max began licking and kissing the foot of his Mistress Andrea with all the fervor he could muster. He was trembling obviously and the massively healthy slave looked oddly weak and helpless before the two women.

“He loves his Mistress, Sue,” Andie explained. “He was just proving it. He was destroying the one thing that could take him away from me; the bar code. Now no one can ever prove he belonged to someone else,” explained Andrea.

The two women watched the slave worshipping their feet as Sue said, “Hah! Like a slave can reason that out. He should be punished for hurting himself.”

“Any of our slaves would die fighting for our right to own them,” countered Andrea. “You know this is true. Why suspect anything different from this slave that obviously worships and loves me?”

Andrea was tearing up now as the two women held each other once again and Sue said softly, “Okay, baby. If this is what you really want then no one but us will ever know this is the lost slave. “

Sue brushed back a tear from Andrea’s face and kissed her gently. They smiled at each other and kissed once again. Finally Sue declared, “Well I have briefs to prepare for tomorrow. You had better get this slave to the emergency room to patch that wound.” She kissed Andrea once again and started to leave. She snapped her fingers at her slaves and they dutifully followed behind. She called over her shoulder as she went out the door, “See you tomorrow night…..eight o’clock as usual.”

Andrea looked down at Max and said smiling, “Max, friend mode!” Max looked up at her and got up still naked to stand in front of her. “Wow, this hurts!” he declared.

She pulled him to her and kissed him with a big smile and then pushed him away again commanding, “Yah, I know, but it worked just as I said it would.” She flicked his nose with her finger and ordered, “Now get this place cleaned up so we can get out of here and get you over to the hospital to get that wound looked at!”

Andrea watched while sipping wine and thoroughly amused as her naked slave went about the studio joyfully cleaning up the dirty dishes and putting away the food from the shoot. His cock was at full mast and she decided she would wait to order it down since it looked so grand in worship of her.

Later that night as she stretched in sublime luxury naked on satin sheets and her new slave had joined her other body slaves in worshipping her she thought how strange life was. She had everything any woman could want and yet today she had found something else that mattered to her that she did not have and she had not realized it before today. “Faster,” she commanded softly, and Max licked with new purpose on her clitoris once again. In complete harmony with Max her body slaves licked at her nipples and around her body driving her to yet another orgasm that night. She was a goddess living in absolute pleasure being served and obeyed by her obedient, loyal, and very happy slaves. Life was perfection within her happy home.