The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Prodigal Son”

My e-mail address is . Comments (criticism included) are welcome and appreciated.

Night had fallen over the affluent Maine town of Gray Hills. Sara sat quietly at her kitchen table, studying the list of names laid before her. A few strands of blond hair dipped into the corner of her mouth, but she ignored them. Restless, her fiancé watched her from another chair.

David was about to speak when her pretty blue eyes fixed on his, calm but determined. “You are not inviting your brother to our wedding.”

David sighed, fingering his bottle of beer. It was resting on one of Sarah’s flower-laden coasters, which he hated with a passion. A major part of commitment, it seemed to him, was accepting your partner’s stupid junk. “Hear me out.”

Sara snickered and leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms. Her white sports bra was visible beneath her blue-striped, collared shirt. She also wore blue shorts and long, white socks. They had played tennis at the club that afternoon. “You’re crazy, you know that? You have this blind spot when it comes to him.”

“Look, it’s been nine years. Nine years where my only contact with my only brother has been postcards. I don’t want our children to grow up not knowing their uncle.”

Sara shook her head and took a swig from her own bottle. Then she practically slammed it down on the coaster. “Forget it, David. You know what he did. You know what he’s capable of. The last thing I want is for our children to know that bastard.”

Frustrated, David shook his head. “It was an isolated incident. It won’t happen again.”

Her mouth hung open, and her eyes grew wide. “David! He had an orgy at your family reunion! Your sisters, your mother, all of your female cousins, your lesbian aunt and her life partner, the woman that did the catering...” She paused, frowning. “I know I have a list around here somewhere...”

David shrugged and adjusted his glasses. “He didn’t technically sleep with Tammy. Although what he did was actually...much worse...” He frowned and stared down at the table.

Sara looked away from him and shook her head, twisting her chin angrily. “I can’t even look at little Danny without being reminded of his father. All he needs is a banjo, David.”

He closed his eyes and sighed. “Come on, Sara. Eddie was a teenager back then. Any normal teenage boy would have done the same thing.”

She leaned forward again, staring into his eyes. “No. Any normal teenage boy would have slept with the cheerleading squad. Why his own family members? Why, David?”

David struggled for words. “He was...experimenting. It’s natural for young boys to...not that I ever...”

He shrugged helplessly. “Our family has really good genes, all right? Besides, you know that amulet that Uncle Linus left him when he died? The one with the strange, mystical power to control minds? Well, Eddie says he lost it at some sorority. So there won’t be any repeats of...the incident.”

Sara glared at him. “It doesn’t matter, David. He’s sick, and his presence is only going to upset everyone. Besides, I don’t want him going through my underwear drawer again. He stole all my best stuff.” She crossed her arms and pouted.

David leaned forward and placed his hands on the table. “All right, look. I’m letting you invite your stupid ex-boyfriend, the one who calls me every D-name other than David. The least you can do is let my perverted brother come.”

Sara stared at him for a while, and then she rolled her eyes. “Fine. Whatever. Just don’t expect me to be nice to the bastard. And if he hits on me, I’ll claw his eyes out.”

At first, neither of them spoke. Sara shifted nervously in her chair, rubbing her hands against her lean thighs. David took a drink and then set the bottle down. “So...wanna do it?”

Sara shrugged, not really looking at him. “Yeah, okay.” As she pulled her shirt off, David picked up the half-empty bottles and placed them in the sink. Then they both climbed onto the table and fell against each other.

David kissed Sara’s sexy mouth several times, his hands fumbling with the clasp on her bra. She grabbed his hands and pushed them away. “I’ll get it, David. Get undressed.”

She slipped her hands behind her back, and David pulled her shorts down, revealing white cotton panties. He fondled her legs and her tight ass, growing harder by the second. Then he pressed his face against her perky breasts, and his glasses caught on her bra and lifted at an angle. He swatted them away in frustration.

As she pulled her bra off, Sara accidentally hit David in the head. “Sorry, Honey.” He shook his head in dismissal and ran his face over her bare breasts. She tried to remove his polo shirt, but he did nothing to help. Sara sighed. “Come on, David. At least get your shorts off.”

David unzipped his shorts and struggled out of both them and his boxers, nearly falling off of the table. Then he grabbed his beautiful fiancée again. Slipping her panties off, she lay back as he fell onto her. Sara arched her back, and her eyes widened. “Oh, wait. David. I think I sat on your glasses.”

He sighed, hardly able to think straight. “Oh, fuck. Are they broken?”

Sara shook her head. “I’m not sure. I...oh. That’s kind of nice.” She grinned, twisting her body under him. “Oh, wow. I could get used to that.”

David pulled away from her. “Sara, do you know how much those cost? Get up.”

Sara grabbed his shirt and stretched it, moaning. “We can afford it. Just...just fuck me, David.” He hesitated, but her hand was rubbing against his cock, and it was hard to think about much else. She moaned again. “David, I’ll suck your dick later. Whatever, just...oh, my god...” Her face lit up, and she gripped his cock.

Convinced, David fell on top of Sara and slipped inside. She started, twisting wildly beneath him. Her pleasure excited him, and he began to ram against her.

Sara orgasmed first, crying out longer and more loudly than David could ever recall. Staring into her eyes in disbelief, he came. Then they lay in each other’s arms, catching their breath. The kitchen had grown quiet.

David laughed and shook his head. “Wow.”

Sara grinned. “Yeah. Wow.”

They fell silent again, and then David rolled off of her. “Okay, get off my glasses.”

A ruby red Mustang roared down a paved, winding road, scattering the brilliant leaves of autumn in its wake. A woman was painted on the side, with little left to the imagination. As a large, upscale house filled the passenger window, the driver braked hard and twisted the wheel. The tires screeched, but the car came to a stop just before the driveway.

Eddie parked the car alongside a silver Rolls Royce and killed the engine. Removing his sunglasses, he examined the house and grinned. It was well-kept, and there was a sailboat on the lake behind it. Several people had already arrived for the rehearsal dinner.

He grabbed Tori’s leg and squeezed it gently. “If I knew David was this loaded, I would have come home sooner. Who knew engineers were rolling in it, huh?”

Tori shrugged, playing with her curly blonde hair. She was wearing a tight pink miniskirt and black stiletto heels. Her black, see-through blouse was unbuttoned a third of the way down, and there was no bra to conceal her ample chest. “Well, trains don’t just drive themselves.” She giggled. “Maybe he can take us on his train. Or his boat! That’s a boat.” She pointed excitedly.

Eddie kissed her, their tongues caressing. “Sure is, Baby. And maybe I’ll fuck you on that boat, if we have time.” He pinched her ass, got out of the car and glanced around. “Home, sweet home...”

When Eddie had acquired the ability to control minds, it took him no time at all to figure out the best possible application of his gift. He could have sex with his own family. The family reunion seemed like a perfect opportunity to maximize his potential for incest. Also, there were a lot of hot chicks, and he was a horny teenager.

Eddie still remembered the reunion as the best day of his life, and he had the video footage to prove it. The day after that, he ran away from home to “fuck all of those hot famous chicks”. While he had failed to sleep with every last one of them, he tried his best.

After that, it was all a blur of sex, drugs and mind control. Also, he had fucked a blonde supermodel with big breasts and made her orgasm many times. In his own opinion, he was the coolest thing ever.

A group of women were talking and laughing in the distance. One of them turned her head and glared at Eddie. After saying something to the others, she quickly walked toward him. She was a very sexy brunette in a black, form-fitting dress, and Eddie whistled. Damn, she’s hot. Oh, that’s my sister. Even better.

Biologically speaking, Nicole was actually Eddie’s cousin. His parents had adopted her after Aunt Margaret joined a cult and changed her name to Sister Fruitcake. Still, Eddie had never passed up a hot cousin, and her legal status was an added bonus.

Nicole stared at the car. “What the hell is this? There’s a naked woman drawn on the side.”

Tori shook her head. “No, you can’t see the best parts. The guy who done it says we could get busted for that.”

Nicole sneered at her, and then she shook her head at Eddie. “I can’t believe you hired some cheap hooker to be your escort.”

Eddie grinned. “Hooker? Please. Why buy for the cow when you can have the milk for free?” He laughed to himself. “I’m so funny. No, this is my...girlfriend, I guess you could say. Her name’s Tori. With an ‘i’.”

Nicole sighed. “Well, you could at least get the tramp some nice clothes. This is a wedding rehearsal, not a street corner.”

Eddie shrugged mischievously, staring at Nicole’s breasts. “The thing is...we kind of spent all our money on the way here.”

Nicole rolled her eyes and fished a credit card out of her purse. Then she handed it to Tori, who giggled. “Go buy something nice. Something less...whorish. And it’s almost maxed out, so don’t get any ideas.”

Tori shrugged, looking as if she had not had any ideas in some time. “Should I pick up a bra? I’ve got one in the trunk, but it’s leather, and it’s got them metal thingies...” She poked at her breasts.

She grimaced. “Yes, buy a bra. I want you fully clothed for this. Just get out of here before the bride’s family sees you.”

Eddie shook his head as he mentally undressed her. “Sorry, but I don’t want to miss the party, and Tori can’t drive. She kind of...forgot how. But she used to be smart as a whip.” Did we bring the whip?

Nicole scoffed. “Yeah, a real pirate of Silicon Valley, from the looks of it.”

Tori pointed at her breasts. “Look, Lady, these are real. Sure, they’re bigger than they used to be, but they’re real.”

Nicole glared at her. “What? Do you think I’m stupid or something? I suppose they just magically grew that large...” Eddie and Tori exchange a knowing glance. “Okay, just shut up, both of you. I already have a headache. I don’t need two more.”

Eddie winked at her. “I know what’ll put you in a good mood, Fuckbuddy.”

Nicole stepped forward and stared straight into his eyes. “Call me that again, and I’ll castrate you, you sick freak.”

He shrugged. “You weren’t complaining last time...”

She slapped him. “This is your last warning. If David wants you here, fine. But I don’t want to hear anything from you about what happened. And I want you behaving like you’re not a sub-human.”

Eddie briefly considered grabbing Nicole’s ass, but the look in her eyes changed his mind. “Sure thing, Sis. But seriously, don’t you people have a chauffeur around here somewhere?”

Nicole sighed. “Alan can drive her. It’s better someone keep an eye on her, anyway.”

Tori nodded earnestly. “I hurt myself sometimes.”

Eddie grinned and leaned back against his car. “Alan...that’s your sugar daddy, right?”

Nicole glared at him. “He’s my husband.”

He shrugged. “Hey, I’m not knocking it. That fine ass of yours was all you had going for you, but you sure worked it good. You should have kept your hair long, though.”

Nicole slapped him again, and he felt one of her nails scratch his cheek. “I’m a lawyer, you dimwit.” Meanwhile, Tori was trying, and failing, to button her blouse.

Eddie nodded with a smile. “Not bad. By now, probably half my money’s gone to lawyers. I bet you could have made more as a model, though. Why’d you quit? I still have a picture of you from one of those catalogs, where you’re in a bikini...I whack off to that when I’m bored. Good stuff. Great ass.”

Nicole kneed him in the groin, and then she stormed away.

Eddie was trying to mingle. It wasn’t easy, though, as pretty much everyone here seemed sickened by him. He had passed on the wine that was floating around, which paid off when he found an unopened bottle of Scotch in the study. He was now sipping it in the middle of the living room, while people talked around him. Fucked her...fucked her...I might go another round with her... The woman in question glared at him and then left the room.

A pretty young woman in a navy blue dress walked up to him. She smiled hesitantly. “Hello, Eddie.”

He leered at her and took another sip. “Carolyn, right? My cousin. Yeah, I remember you. We did it in the men’s room. You were one sweet ride...”

She grimaced. “Right. Look, there’s someone I’d like you to meet.” She pointed at a boy across the room, who was playing a Game Boy. “His name is Danny...and he’s our son.”

Eddie shook his head. “That’s great, but...no offense, but your lover must be pretty goddamn ugly.”

Carolyn sighed. “No, Eddie. He’s our son. You and me.”

He smirked at her. “Yeah, right. I’m much better looking than that, and you’re totally fuckable. We even look quite a bit alike. So don’t expect me to pay you a dime just ‘cause some ugly guy knocked you up.”

Just then, another woman walked up and slapped him. This one was plain, and he hadn’t even noticed her coming. “How dare you come back after everything you’ve done?”

Eddie frowned, rubbing his cheek. “Do I know you?”

The strange woman was fuming. “You use that amulet on me, and then you make me do those things, and you don’t even remember me?”

He slowly nodded. “Right...Tammy. To tell you the truth, I was just bored between the hot babes. You ain’t exactly Miss September.”

Tammy slapped him again. Then she took Carolyn by the hand. “Don’t waste your time on him. This sleazebag isn’t worth it.”

As they walked away, Eddie grinned. “Lesbians, huh? It’s all good.”

Half an hour had passed, and nothing had changed. Eddie was eyeing an attractive redhead from across the room. She, on the other hand, was ignoring him as she chatted with a few others. He needed a way to get close without scaring her away.

Someone tapped him on the shoulder. Tori was standing there in a designer skirt and cashmere sweater. She turned in a circle, almost falling over. “How do I look?”

Eddie shook his head in disgust. “What did that sugar daddy do to you, Baby? You look terrible.”

Tori frowned and nodded. “I know. I wanted to wear a blouse, but he wouldn’t do the buttons for me. But the bra I got is blue, and you can see through it. You can like totally see my tits. I was going to get this babydoll nightie, too, but the card was empty. So I threw it away.” She smiled blissfully at him. “So what do you want to do?”

Eddie grinned. “See that hot chick over there? The redhead with the big tits? I want you to go hypnotize her. Do the counting thing I taught you.”

Tori pouted. “Why can’t I do the deeper thing, Eddie? That one’s easier...”

He shook his head, fondling her breasts through the sweater. “Because you get too excited with the deeper thing, and then you end up hypnotizing yourself. Just do the counting thing, and I’ll be back soon. I have an idea.”

A woman with long black hair was standing on the balcony, watching the sun set beyond the shimmering lake. She was wearing a filmy red dress that showed a lot of cleavage. Eddie joined her, and she smiled at him. “Hi, I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Carrie.” She shook his hand. “I work with Sara.”

He smiled back, his eyes fixed on her breasts. “I’m Jim. I work with...David.” He held out a wine glass, which was filled with a blue, bubbling liquid. “Here, have some wine.”

Carrie frowned at it. “It’s blue.”

“Right. It’s blueberry wine.”

“But isn’t all wine red or white?”

Eddie sighed. “How should I know? The last liquor I had was Nyquil mixed with Aqua Velva.”

She shook her head. “But can’t that make you go blind?”

“Really? Thanks for the heads up. Now are you going to drink this, or should I find someone else who will?”

Carrie looked at the glass and shrugged. “Well, I guess wine’s wine.” She downed it in one gulp, and then she smiled oddly. “This stuff tastes funny...not bad, just...”

Eddie nodded impatiently. “That means it’s working. As in getting you drunk. Now hurry up and get naked.”

Carrie’s smile grew, and she began to rub her body against the railing. “Mmm...that’s good stuff. I feel...I feel...” She moaned.

Eddie sighed. “Look, Sugar, I don’t really care how you feel. Can we get to fucking, or what?”

Carrie stared adoringly at him. “Master...”

He glanced around, confused. “Master? Huh?”

She beamed, her brilliant green eyes fixed on Eddie. “You are my master, Jim. I must do whatever Jim says. I want to do whatever Jim says. Jim equals Master.”

Frustrated, Eddie shook his head. For twenty bucks, he had bought the drug from some high school kid who was rambling about chemistry. Now it looked like he had been ripped off. “What are you talking about? It was supposed to make you into a slut, not some sort of...”

“Slave...” Carrie cooed.

“Yeah, right. This ain’t Uncle Don’s Cabin, Sugar. I don’t want to boss you around, like some science class geek. I just want to get in your pants. With my cock.”

Carrie nodded. “Yes, Master.” She seductively peeled her dress off, and then she followed it with her red silk bra and panties. When she was completely naked, she stood at attention. “Are you pleased with your slave, Master? Am I worthy of your magnificent cock?”

Eddie grinned, admiring her firm breasts. “On second thought, why don’t you just give me a blowjob?”

“Yes, Master.” Carrie knelt down before him and unzipped his pants, and then she began to consume him.

As her mouth slid over his cock, Eddie smiled thoughtfully. “This slave shit isn’t so bad. There’s so much I could do with this. I could fuck...like any hot chick. And then make them suck me off.”

When Carrie was finished, she swallowed and licked her lips. “Mmm...your cum tastes like the sweetest nectar, Master.”

Ignoring her, Eddie zipped his pants up. “Well, it’s been fun.”

She stared up at him, her eyes full of mindless desire. “What is your next command, Master?”

Eddie scratched his head. “Hell, I don’t know. Look, I’ll fuck you later on, okay? I’m busy right now.”

Carrie moaned, stroking her breasts. “Of course, Master. But what would you have me do in the meantime? I obey your every command.”

He sighed. “Geez, you’re kind of putting me on the spot here. Okay, look. I want you to orgasm...every time a telephone rings. Is that what you have in mind?”

“I only think what you want me to think, Master. My mind is yours to mold. Should I orgasm when my cell phone vibrates, too?”

Eddie rolled his eyes. Slaves are way too clingy...

Eddie was passing through the downstairs hallway when he ran into David. “Eddie!” his brother exclaimed, and then he hugged him.

After a moment, Eddie pulled away. “Look, Dave...I don’t swing that way. Even if we are family. Hey, have you seen Tori and a hot redhead? Tori’s blond, real stupid, huge fucking tits...I’ve fucked her, in case you’re wondering. A lot.”

David grinned and pushed up his glasses. “Eddie...wow. It’s been so long, I almost didn’t recognize you. How’s everything going? Enjoying the party?”

Eddie shrugged absently. “Well, I’d enjoy it more if I could find that hot redhead. She’s got some big-ass tits, herself.”

His brother frowned. “It sounds like Sara’s sister, but I wouldn’t go there, if I were you. Sara’s still upset over the...well, you know what happened.”

He grinned and nodded. “You mean where I fucked all the hot chicks in our family? Yeah, that was awesome. I have video of it, if you ever want to watch.”

David smiled nervously. “No, that’s all right, Eddie. I’m just glad you don’t have that amulet anymore.”

Eddie sighed, shaking his head. “There’s no reason to be jealous, just because Uncle what’s-his-name gave you some stupid magic powder when he died. Magic powder...what a shitty gift. What did that stuff do, anyway?” That’s probably what turned him gay.

He shrugged. “Well, actually, I think it controlled minds, too. I don’t really know the details, but Uncle Linus’s house was filled with mind control artifacts. Hypnotic watches and crystals, music records with subliminal messages, magical canned meat...you know, I can’t remember if I even still have that powder. It used to be up in our closet, but I might have thrown it out with all that other junk.”

David paused for a moment, and then he smiled. “Well, I have other people to greet right now, but we’ll talk more later. Great seeing you, Eddie.” He patted his brother on the arm and then walked away.

Eddie grinned. “Magic powder that controls minds? I could totally get laid with that...”

Eddie found Tori and Sara’s sister in the guest bedroom. The attractive redhead was sitting on the bed in a gray dress, her eyes closed. She had a look of complete relaxation on her face.

Tori frowned at him, playing nervously with her breasts. “Eddie...I did the counting thing, but then I lost count. And she won’t tell me what comes next.”

“That’s okay, Baby. You did real good.” Eddie sighed and faced the redhead. “Hey, how you feelin’...what’s her name?”

Tori shrugged. “I forget. She said she’s family. Or maybe a friend of the family. Or...something to do with family.”

He closed his eyes. “That word gets me so hot. Okay, Big Tits...how you feelin’?”

The redhead smiled dreamily. “Good. Peaceful. Submissive...”

Eddie frowned. “Huh? Look, I want you to go deeper. Deeper. Just keep going deeper until you can’t get any more deeper. I’m talking super-deep, Big Tits. Concrete shoes and the East River deep.”

The redhead began to scream, and he backed up nervously. “Uh, scratch that last part. No drowning. Just happy. And deep. Really, really, really...really deep.”

When she had calmed down, Eddie turned to Tori. “Baby, watch her. And if anyone asks about the screams, you saw a rat.”

Eddie was in the master bedroom, going through Sara’s underwear drawer. He had spent the last fifteen minutes searching through every closet in the house, with no success. Frustrated, he decided that stealing some lingerie would lift his spirits.

He was disappointed to find that Sara still was not a thong fan. She also had a lot of plain cotton items. Finally, though, he found a purple lace teddy, which he stuffed in his coat pocket for later.

“What are you doing?” A pretty blonde teenager was standing in the doorway, wearing a pink silk dress. Her hair was braided, and she seemed the model of innocence.

Eddie shrugged, unconcerned. “I’m stealing sexy underwear. What does it look like?”

She shook her head. “You’re not supposed to be doing that...”

He rolled his eyes. “Do you always do what you’re told?”

“Pretty much.” The girl crossed her arms and leaned against the door frame. “This is my aunt’s room. If she finds out, you’re in serious trouble.”

Eddie grinned. “Then maybe you won’t be telling her. Maybe you’ll be wearing this stuff for me, instead.”

“I don’t do stuff like that.” She stepped inside, her eyes curious. “You’re that pervert, aren’t you? My aunt said to watch out for you.”

He undressed her with his eyes, and he liked what he saw. “What’s your name, Hot Stuff? How old are you?”

The girl eyed him suspiciously. “Lisa. And I’m seventeen.”

“Well, Lisa, let’s play a little counting game.”

She frowned. “Sounds boring.”

Eddie laughed and nodded. “You’ve got that right. But I like how it ends.”

“Two, Hot Stuff. There are two bottles of beer on the wall, and you are even more drunk than you were when there were three bottles of beer on the wall. You are so drunk that you would fuck an ugly guy.”

Lisa was standing in the same place as before, her eyes closed. “I usually don’t drink this much...” She slurred her words, grinning stupidly.

Eddie yawned. “One, Hot Stuff. We took one down and passed it around, and now there’s only one bottle of beer on the wall. You are so wasted that you would fuck an ugly guy and his fat, ass-ugly girlfriend. I mean, these people are seriously nasty, but you don’t care.”

Lisa tottered a little. “I don’t think I’m bi, but what do I know?”

As he continued, Eddie took his pants off. “None, Hot Stuff. You drank the last fucking bottle of beer, and now you’ll fuck anything that moves. Especially me.”

She nodded, smiling serenely. “I sure would like to make love to that pervert guy.”

Eddie sighed and shook his head. “No, no, no. Open your eyes.” Lisa obeyed. “Drop the whole good girl routine. You’re not fooling anyone. From now on, you’re a bad girl.”

Lisa grinned. “From now on, I’m a bad girl. A very bad girl.”

“Right. And you’re a naughty slut.”

She smiled seductively, stroking herself. “I’m a naughty slut. A dirty, naughty slut.” Then she lifted the skirt of her dress, flashing her pink satin panties.

“Who fucks Eddie.”

Lisa nodded, her sky blue eyes fixed on his. “I fuck Eddie. Whoever that is.”

“I’m Eddie.”

“Oh, okay. That makes sense.”

“And what do you do with Eddie?”

“I fuck Eddie, because I’m a bad girl and a naughty slut.” She paused. “And Eddie is my daddy.”

Eddie shook his head, breathing heavily. “That is the hottest thing I’ve ever heard. I’m fucking you twice for that.”

This seemed to excite Lisa, who started to fondle her breasts. “Daddy, I’ve been such a bad girl...” She pushed him down onto the bed and then stepped between his legs. He could feel the heat from her body as she slowly slipped her dress off, revealing a carnation pink bra and panties. He pressed his face into the crotch of her panties, and she moaned.

Lisa slipped onto Eddie’s lap, pressing her soft, warm body against him. Her eyes feigned guilt, but he could see the desire in her face. “I’m sorry, Daddy. I know I’m supposed to be good. But my daddy is just so sexy, I can’t resist.” She kissed him, while his hand stroked her leg. “I’ve been a bad, bad girl, Daddy. Daddy needs to spank his naughty girl.”

She turned around on Eddie’s lap, and he eagerly began to smack her on the ass. “Daddy...yes...mmm, harder...okay, I’ll be good from now on. I’ll do whatever you say, because a good girl always obeys her daddy. But I did something bad. I shoplifted this bra.” She removed her satin bra, which she then slipped into Eddie’s other coat pocket.

“Now I’m naked. I need something to cover myself.” Lisa took Eddie’s hands and placed them on her breasts. She kissed him again, sliding her tongue against his. Her eyes shined with unmasked desire. “I love you, Daddy.”

Eddie grinned, massaging her silky flesh. “When I leave, I’m taking you with me.” She giggled and fell on top of him.

Carrie was sitting on the guest bed in her silk bra and panties. She had a notepad and pencil, and she trying to write a poem entitled “An Ode to My Master’s Glorious Cock”. She looked over, frowning. “Would you say that rhyming ‘cock’ with ‘hard as a rock’ is too pedestrian?”

“Deeper...” Sara’s sister moaned on the other side of the bed. “Must go deeper...”

“Well, you’re no help.” She glanced at the paper and sighed. “If Master were here, he’d know what to write...” I obey Master. I obey Master. My breast itches, but I still obey Master. Now I’m scratching my breast, but I still obey Master.

The phone on the bedside table rang, and Carrie orgasmed. The pencil and pad slipped from her hands, and she fell back onto the bed. Didn’t see that com- There was another ring, and she orgasmed again. Cumming....no, coming...didn’t see it- It rang yet again, and she orgasmed. I’m not sure this is what Master...unnggg...yes, yes...oh, fuck yes...

Carrie began to writhe around on the bed, moaning helplessly. Uhh...uhh...shouldn’t someone get that? Yessss...this is kind of ridicul...hurrrr... She rolled off of the bed. Ow, I banged my...oh, oh...ohhh...Master...

She cried out as pleasure rocked her. I think I just saw God. Then the phone rang again.

“Deeper...”

Eddie was reaching under the bed, once again searching for the magic powder. Lisa had just dressed and left the room, but he still had her bra in his pocket. Daddy’s little girl is growing up so fast...

“Eddie.” Sara was leaning against the door frame, staring coldly at him. She wore a peach satin dress with a floral design, and her skin was radiant. “I threw that powder out weeks ago.”

He grinned. “You look fucking hot, Sara. It’s just like high school, except I’m not spying on you in the girls’ locker room. A honeymoon with you might even turn Dave straight.” Then he glanced at the bed. “But maybe we should practice, just in case. How much do you know about blowjobs?”

Glaring, she shook her head. “Did you hear what I said? It’s not here, so get out. I don’t want you in my room. I don’t even want you in my house, so don’t test me.”

Eddie shrugged and stood up. “Sure thing, Cocktease. Oh, I almost forgot.” He pulled a pair of glasses from his coat pocket. “I found these under your bed, right next to Dave’s dirty magazines.”

She grabbed them from him, her eyes nervous. “Leave our stuff alone.”

He laughed gently. “Easy, Cocktease. I just thought Dave might have lost them. I always thought wearing glasses was gay, but I didn’t know they had scented ones. How exactly do they get that smell on them? ‘Cause if it’s how I think, that’s one factory I’ll be visiting soon.”

Sara’s face turned red. “Out. Get out. And don’t you say anything about this.”

When Eddie returned to the living room, he found Tori waiting for him. “Eddie...” she whined. “Can we fuck the redhead now? She’s been doing the deeper thing for a long time. And then this chick showed up in her underwear, and she was hot, but she was with some guy named Jim. And she was a slave, like this chick I knew who wore spikey dog collars. And then I had to go to the bathroom.”

She beamed suddenly, holding her hands up. “I washed my hands, though!”

Eddie nodded. “That’s good, Baby. I’m ready, so let’s go fuck the red...oh, look at her.” He stared at a sexy brunette while massaging his crotch. “I am so fucking that. Oh, and that chick over there...”

Tori pouted and played with her hair. “Eddie...what about the redhead?”

He glanced at his watch. “Oh, shit. There’s no time. You go ahead, Baby.” Tori clapped and ran off. “Now for a threesome...no, foursome...no, wait...okay, that one can just stand by and finger herself...”

“Eddie!” someone hissed. He jumped back, startled. Nicole was staring at him, her eyes wide. “You’re masturbating in the living room...”

He looked down. “Aw, fuck. Got a little ahead of myself...” After a moment, he managed to get his cock back in his pants. Then he shrugged at his sister. “Well, I’d love to stay and chat, Fuckbuddy, but I’ve got four hot chicks to entertain. With my cock.”

Nicole shook her head, her eyes cold. “I know what you’ve been up to, Eddie.”

He grinned. “Well, I don’t like to brag, but I am getting all sorts of pussy tonight. It’s nice of you to notice, though.”

She breathed in deeply. “Shut your mouth...and come with me.” Then she grabbed him by the arm and dragged him into the hallway.

Leaning against the wall, Eddie smiled and nodded. “I knew you’d come around, Fuckbuddy. Let’s start with a blowjob. Nice and slow.”

Nicole glared at him. “Don’t fuck with me, you son of a bitch. Carrie, she’s one of Sara’s friends...she’s been walking around in her underwear, claiming someone named Jim is her master. You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, now would you?”

“Well, I think a master is someone who tells you what to do, and then you have to do it. Kind of like a daddy.” Eddie paused, smiling to himself. “Daddy...anyway, this Jim guy seems like a real sicko. Slavery was like bad and shit, which is why they stopped it. We learned that in school, remember?”

Nicole sneered. “Eddie, there is no Jim! No Jim was even invited to the wedding! It’s you, you sick fuck! And what the fuck is this master shit, anyway? Making women worship you? What kind of egotistical prick are you?”

He shrugged. “Yeah, my cock is really large, but I can’t help it if chicks worship it. If I were a chick, I’d worship my cock, too. You remember how it tasted...”

She backed away, shaking her head. “You’re not getting away with it this time, Eddie. I won’t let it happen.”

Eddie nodded thoughtfully. “Okay, but let me just say one thing...” He took a deep breath. “Deeper, deeper, deeper, deeper, deeper...” Then he breathed in again. “Deeper...”

Nicole frowned. “What? What the hell, Eddie? Are you trying to hypnotize me or something?” He kept repeating himself, and she rolled her eyes. “Eddie, you can’t hypnotize me just by saying that over and over again. It’s idiotic.”

“Deeper, deeper, deeper...deeper, deeper...”

“Deeper...deeper...deeper...” Eddie stopped and looked at his watch, and then he sighed. “Deeper...”

Nicole slowly shook her head. Her eyes were closed, and she had a peaceful look on her face. “I’m not sure I can get any deeper, Eddie. I’m already in a state of complete and total submission.”

“Huh?”

She sighed. “It means I have to do whatever you say, without question.”

“Wait...does this make you my slave, or whatever?”

Nicole shrugged. “If you like. I’m not particular on the terms we use, as I bow completely to your will. That happened...about three minutes ago, I’d say. I wasn’t sure if I should say anything.”

Eddie grinned. “Well, then let’s go find a closet and get down to business, Fuckbuddy. ‘Cause I said so.”

She opened her eyes, smiling placidly. “Okay. I assume you mean sex, since you don’t exactly have layers.”

Nicole closed the closet door behind her and then fell on Eddie, pressing her firm body against him. Her tongue wrestled his, and her leg pressed against his crotch. Breathing hard, she stared lustfully into his eyes. “Oh, Eddie, I want you so bad. I can’t wait to have your cock inside me again.”

“Okay, hang on. My zipper’s stuck.” Eddie fumbled with his pants.

“That just makes you even sexier...” Nicole ripped his pants open and pulled them down, a coat sleeve mussing her silky hair. After kicking off her high heels, she turned away from him and slipped out of her dress. She was now wearing a black lace bra and panties, as well as sheer stockings.

Eddie’s eyes focused on her ass, and he grinned. Just like I remembered it. Naked, he pulled her to him, pressing his cock against her lacy panties. She moaned and slid up and down his body, while his hands massaged her breasts and crotch. His eyes never left her ass.

After a while, he came on the floor. “Good work, Fuckbuddy.”

Nicole faced him and removed her bra. “The way you put your sexual needs before mine is so fucking hot.” Then she began kissing him, her breasts pressed against his chest. “Mmm...I love how you’re not very muscular. It’s so sexy.”

Eddie grabbed her ass and squeezed. “Fuckbuddy, you’ve got an ass that dreams are made of. Wet dreams. With me fucking you in the ass.”

“Oh, Eddie...you say the hottest things.” She slid to her knees and wrapped her mouth over his cock.

He grinned. “I see you’ve been practicing. That sugar daddy of yours must expect his money’s worth.”

Nicole moaned. “I never loved that sugar daddy. Every time I fucked him, all I could think about was your cock in my mouth.”

“Are you just telling me what I want to hear?”

“Yes.” She licked his cock. “I assume you don’t care.”

Eddie patted her on the head. “Not really. But less talky talky and more sucky sucky.” She obeyed vigorously.

“Oh...Eddie...uh...uh...” Now naked, Nicole was riding Eddie’s cock on the closet floor. He just lay there with his hands behind his head, staring at her breasts. “Eddie!” she cried out, but she never slowed. An odd smile crept over her face. “Eddie...my brother...” He came at the last word, and then she slid down his body and began to kiss his cock.

Eddie stroked her hair. “Still hypnotized, right?”

“If I weren’t, would I be worshipping your cock like this?” Nicole licked Eddie’s cock, staring lustfully into his eyes.

He grinned. “Probably. You always did have a thing for my cock.”

She crawled on top of Eddie and kissed him. “Of course I did, Eddie. When we were teenagers, and I accused you of stealing my underwear to masturbate with, it was just wishful thinking. I so wanted you to touch my bras and panties and whack off. It got me hot.”

“Well, good news, Fuckbuddy, because I did that all the time. Sometimes I’d sneak in your room at night and touch you. Especially that fine ass of yours.” He slapped her on the ass.

“Eddie...” she moaned, writhing on top of him. “Do you want to go again? I’ll be your Fuckbuddy for as long as you want. Or at least until I regain a full state of consciousness, which doesn’t seem like anytime soon.”

Eddie thought for a moment. “Well, there are a whole lot of other chicks for me to fuck tonight, so...just one more time. After I take off, you’ll get dressed and wake up. Oh, and don’t bother me with this Carrie shit again. There is no Carrie.”

Nicole nodded and began to ride him again. “Okay, Eddie. Do you want to give me a trigger before you leave?”

He grinned. “Is that kind of like the shocker?”

She sighed, pinching her nipples. “No, Eddie. I’m somewhat familiar with the workings of hypnosis, although I’m confused that you were able to hypnotize me in such a stupid, pathetic way. Also, hypnosis isn’t supposed to enslave a person’s mind, but I guess the psychology books are full of shit.”

Eddie nodded earnestly. “Yeah, books don’t know anything. Look where I am, and I never read.”

Nicole moaned. “I’m just suggesting that you store a word in my mind. This word will instantly bring me back to this obedient, hypnotic state whenever I hear it. That way, you can have sex with me whenever you like, and you won’t have to worry as much about me causing trouble for you.”

Eddie frowned. “A word? Like a magic word or something?”

She began to fondle her breasts. “Any word, although I suggest picking one you wouldn’t normally use—”

“Fuckbuddy.” Fuckbuddy’s a great word.

Nicole orgasmed, and then she sped up. “Whatever you say, Eddie. You could also add other triggers to elicit various reactions, sort of like computer hotkeys. If you do that, though, I would suggest writing down a list.”

“Fuck that.” Eddie shook his head. “Why are you telling me this? I thought you hated me. You know, other than wanting to get on my cock.”

“I do. But in this state, I want nothing more than to serve your will, to the point that I’ll actively seek out ways to better serve you. Besides, I excel at everything I do. If I’m going to be your obedient slut, then I’m going to be the best damn obedient slut you’ll ever have.”

He grinned. “Okay, now say that, but call me Daddy.”

When Tori returned to the guest bedroom, Sara’s sister was standing at the foot of the bed, her hands clasped. The redhead smiled radiantly. “Good, you came back. I wanted a chance to say goodbye, and to thank you.”

Tori frowned and played with her hair. “But I’m not going nowhere. Me and Eddie are gonna fuck on a boat. And you’re supposed to be deeper. Eddie said deeper. Not less deeper.”

The redhead nodded, taking Tori’s hands in her own. “I know, Baby. I went deeper. I went so deep that I grew completely obedient, ready to serve Eddie’s every sexual need...but I didn’t stop there. I traveled through the intricate hallways of my mind, reliving all of my most precious and scarring memories. And still I went deeper. Deeper and deeper still.”

“Just when it seemed I could go no deeper, that I had finally reached the furthest depths of my subconscious, I awoke. Or at least it seemed that way. Everything was quiet and still. I went for a walk, and everywhere I turned were people frozen in place. It was as if time itself had stopped, except for me. Oh, and that guy that was running around, doing women in the butt. I’m not sure what that was about.”

“The point is that...looking at life through the lens of a single instance in time, everything was beautiful. I realized that every moment was something to be cherished, that I should not let my fears and regrets stand in the way of living my life to its fullest. When time started up again, I was a changed woman. And it’s all thanks to you.”

“Now, Baby...I have to go soon. I have to leave you, but I want you to know how much you mean to me. You, and your inability to count, will always be in my heart.” She kissed Tori gently on the lips.

Tori shrugged. “Okay, but we’re still gonna fuck, right?”

The redhead grinned seductively. “Of course we are, Baby. Aside from fixing all of my emotional problems, hypnosis turned me into a slutty lesbian. Now get on the bed.”

Tori undressed as quickly as she could, leaving her blue lace thong on. She crawled onto the bed and posed, while her lover stripped for her. Wearing only a pair of gray satin panties, the redhead climbed on top. She began to suck on Tori’s breasts, and Tori moaned and fingered herself. “Redhead...”

The redhead kissed her several times, moaning as Tori fondled her breasts. “I love you, Baby.” Then she slipped her panties off and wrapped her legs around Tori’s neck. “Now get your tongue between my legs.” Tori saw no reason to object.

Eddie was back in the living room, trying to hand a wine glass to a sexy young blonde. “No, you don’t understand. It’s blueberry wine.” She backed away from him, reaching into her purse, and he sighed. Guess I’ll have to do this the hard way.. “Deeper, deeper, deeper...”

Nicole grabbed him and dragged him back into the hallway. “You fucking bastard! Get the fuck out of here before I call the cops!”

He shrugged. “Is this about that Carrie chick again?”

She shook her head, her eyes as cold as ice. “Who? Who’s Carrie? This is about you somehow hypnotizing me and then...I don’t even want to say it. I don’t want to look at you, so just get lost.”

Eddie stepped forward, raising his hands. “Look, Fuckbuddy, we can work this out.”

Nicole smiled seductively and slipped her dress down, showing off her lacy black bra. “I’m ready to fuck, Eddie. And your cock has my mouth written all over it.”

“Huh?”

She sighed. “You just said my hypnotic trigger. You really should pick a word you don’t say so often. Like abstinence.”

Eddie scoffed at this. “Please, scented candles are stupid. But why did you remember what happened while you were hypnotized?”

Nicole put her dress back on. “Because you didn’t tell me to forget, I would imagine.”

“Then why didn’t you warn me?”

“Because I didn’t think about it, Eddie. I can’t do everything for you. You know, you could simply command me not to care that you’ve hypnotized me. You’re not that bright, and I could cause a lot of trouble for you.”

Eddie sighed. “All right, here’s the deal. From now on, when you’re not hypnotized, you won’t remember being hypnotized. You won’t remember what happened when you were hypnotized. You don’t even know what the word hypnosis means.”

Nicole nodded. “Okay, Eddie. You’re the boss. Should we fuck now or later?”

“In a minute, Fuckbuddy. When I’m putting you under hypnosis, what do I say again?”

She frowned and shook her head. “I don’t understand, Eddie. Hypnosis?”

“Yes. You are hypnotized, right?”

“Of course, Eddie. But what does hypnosis mean?”

“It means you’re hypnotized.”

Nicole nodded slowly. “Oh, okay. I didn’t know that. They should probably put that in the psychology books.”

He scratched his head. “Look, on second thought, why don’t you just think whatever you think you should...think? I’m getting confused.”

She smiled lustfully at him. “Not a problem, Eddie. I’ll just condition myself to be the perfect obedient slut for you.”

“Okay, you do that.” Then he grinned. “Hey, you’re smart, right? Think you could hypnotize some hot chicks for me? See, what you do is say the word ‘deeper’ a bunch of times.”

Nicole rolled her eyes. “I think I can handle it, Eddie. When I’m through with them, it won’t matter if they’re hypnotized. They’ll be on their knees, begging for more. And I’ll be right there beside them.” She grinned and kissed him, her hand on his crotch. “You just wait and see, Eddie. I’ll be the best thing that’s ever happened to you.”

The sailboat had been set free, and it now floated aimlessly on the lake’s dark surface. Half-naked women swam and frolicked in the water surrounding it, their silhouettes barely visible from the shore. Occasionally, they would stop to kiss or caress each other before playing again.

On the deck of the boat, Tori was completely naked and tied to the wheel. Her hands were bound behind her back, and a rope was wrapped tight around her midsection. Eddie was sliding inside her again and again while fondling her large breasts.

He stopped groping Tori long enough to stuff some more food in his mouth. He particularly liked the clam chowder, and he had told Sara’s mother as much while fucking her in the ass. She said that she would send him the recipe.

Tori pouted. “Come on, Eddie. This is serious. I’m your helpless bondage prisoner slave.”

He scratched his head. “What the fuck, Baby? Those are the biggest words I’ve ever heard you say.”

“Eddie, you’re supposed to fuck me. I’m your prisoner bondage slave slut.”

Eddie frowned and shook his head. “Where do you get this stuff from? I just tied you up so you wouldn’t fall off the boat and drown.”

“Come on...I wanna fuck...”

“Okay, okay. But this is the last time. I need a break.” He set the turkey sandwich aside and began to ram inside her, his mouth exploring her breasts. Finally, she orgasmed. “Okay, Baby. I’ll be back in a little while.”

Eddie dived off of the boat and was caught by the women below. He relaxed and let them carry him toward shore, a wave of soft flesh and silky lingerie that rubbed and kissed him from nearly every direction. Something slipped over his cock, and he was pretty sure that it was a mouth.

“Back itches,” he muttered, and someone began to scratch it. He could hear giggling, moaning and someone whispering his name. He opened his mouth, and then a breast filled it, large and firm and dripping wet. He looked up, and lustful eyes stared down at him from a gorgeous face he did not even recognize.

The woman smiled pleasantly, and his cock longed to be inside of her. As his tongue ran over the curve of her breast, her fingers slipped through his hair. “We’ll take care of you, Eddie. We’ll take care of everything.”

Content, Eddie went to sleep, his dreams filled with beautiful naked women.

Eddie opened his eyes. It was still night, and he was reclining in a lawn chair, straddled by a sexy girl in a purple lace teddy. He smiled affectionately. “Hey, Hot Stuff.”

Lisa beamed at him. “Hi, Daddy. I’ve missed you.” She pulled the teddy down, baring her breasts. “Am I good girl, Daddy?”

“Only when I want you to be.” He drew her close and kissed her. “And right now, you’re a very naughty girl.”

“Excuse me, but we need to talk.” Nicole was watching them from another lawn chair, wearing nothing but her lacy black panties. She had a notepad and pencil in hand. “I’ve been considering our options, and it seems to me that your growing harem, for lack of a better word, is a valuable resource.”

Eddie grinned. “I like pussy as much as the next guy, but what’s your point?” Lisa giggled and kissed him, and he idly caressed one of her breasts.

Nicole shook her head. “I mean their money, not to mention manpower. Eddie, I’m saying that we could start a cult. Because of my mom being a religious nut, I have a pretty good idea of the logistics. You have enough women here to provide for you in pretty much every way. They could rotate work, household chores and sexual duties.”

“And if you ever need some variety, we could visit college campuses for indoctrination. Ooh, I should write that down.” She began to scrawl furiously in the notepad, her eyes bright. “This is so much more fun than copyright law.”

Eddie shrugged. “Okay, I’m putting you in charge of whatever the fuck you just said. Just make sure I get laid. A lot.” He looked down and saw Carrie, who was sucking his cock in only her red silk panties. “Where’d you come from? Not that I’m complaining...”

“Master...” Carrie cooed. Meanwhile, Lisa had her tongue in his ear.

Nicole frowned and scratched her head with the pencil. “That one could be a problem. She keeps saying her name is Carrie, but there is no Carrie. Well, at least she does what she’s told.” She looked at Carrie and smiled. “You’re a good slave, and you obey your master. Eddie is your master.”

Carrie looked up from Eddie’s cock and slipped her fingers into her panties. “I’m a good slave, and I obey my master. Eddie is my master. Can I have my notepad back now?”

Nicole glared at her, hugging the notepad to her breasts. “No, it’s mine. You’re on blowjob duty, whatever your name is.” Carrie shrugged and returned to Eddie’s cock.

Lisa giggled and kissed Eddie on the neck. “I love Daddy’s cock. Can I go next?”

“Sure thing, Hot Stuff.” Eddie glanced over at Nicole. “Have all the guys left yet? I don’t like them being around while I’m fucking. It’s kind of gay.”

Nicole shook her head. “David’s here, of course. Oh, and Richie got drunk, and the last time I checked, he was in the living room doing the robot.”

Eddie grinned. “You guys have a sexbot? Is she hot?”

She sighed. “The dance, Eddie. The dance.”

Sara opened the back door and stepped out, staring coldly at Eddie. “I hope you’re happy, you fucking monster. Now you’ve ruined two families instead of one. And my niece? Get the fuck away from her, you creep!”

Lisa hugged Eddie, frowning. “I’m a naughty slut, Sara. You should be a slut for Daddy, too.” Eddie grabbed her ass.

Sara shook her head. “You always were a fucked up kid, Eddie. Nine years, and nothing’s changed. I’d tell you to get help, but I’d rather you just die.”

Nicole smiled at her. “You look so pretty, Sara. And you know what else? Deeper, deeper, deeper...” Sara rolled her eyes and stormed back inside. Nicole shrugged at Eddie. “Now why didn’t I do that?”

“Oh, yeah. That’s how Daddy likes it.” Carrie was still sucking his cock, and Lisa was now rubbing her breasts in his face.

Nicole sighed. “Eddie, we still have the issue of your will. I think you should leave everything, harem included, to Danny. You know...the ugly kid? It’s only fair.”

Eddie pulled away from Lisa’s breasts. “Turn smart Nicole off for a while.”

Nicole’s eyes filled with mindless lust. “My brother is so sexy...” She stood up and walked toward him, stripping her panties off. “I am a slut for my brother. Nicole lives to fuck Eddie.”

David was standing in the kitchen, looking out the window, his arm around Sara. They watched as Eddie, Nicole and Carrie had sex on the beach. Lisa was dancing and parading around in Sara’s teddy.

Sara looked at David. “How much longer will this take? It’s four in the morning. Doesn’t that asshole do anything other than have sex?” She shook her head. “And I can’t believe he did that to Tammy. Again.”

He nodded grimly. “We’ll just have to wait it out. After the wedding, Nicole says they might be moving into some sort of commune. It sounds like a cult to me, but she says it’s a ‘communal experience’.” Whatever the fuck that means.

“He’s going to ruin our wedding, David. I just know it.” Eddie had his cock in Lisa’s mouth and Carrie’s breast in his own, while Nicole tongue-kissed Carrie and fingered herself.

David frowned at her. “What, you want me to say it’s my fault? Okay, Sara, you win. It’s my fault Eddie used mind control to have sex with our families. Does that make you happy?”

Sara shrugged. “Well, you don’t say it enough. Remember when we went antiquing, and you broke that lamp? Oh, it just slipped...”

He shook his head, glowering, and said nothing. She sighed. “All right, let’s just forget it. It doesn’t matter.”

They fell silent. Outside, Nicole and Carrie were going down on each other, and Carrie was giving Eddie a hand job. At the same time, Lisa was doing naked somersaults over the two women.

A moment later, Sara turned away from the window. “I’ll go get the glasses. I had to hide them from your brother.”

Eddie yawned and glanced around the wedding chapel, which was completely packed. The usher had given him a dirty look before seating him and Tori in the very back row, or what Eddie liked to call the “blowjob row”. At the moment, Tori was in the middle of doing just that. He stroked her hair absently. Weddings suck.

He eyed the woman sitting beside him, who was pretending not to notice what they were doing. Then the music began to play, and the wedding procession started down the aisle. Nicole, Lisa and Sara’s sister were among the bridesmaids, and Danny was the ring bearer. Sara appeared on her father’s arm, radiant and stunning in a flowing white gown. Eddie whistled.

When Sara reached the end of the aisle, she turned to face David. She stared at him, her eyes full of love, and a beautiful smile spread over her face. He smiled back and nodded, and then the priest began to speak. “Dearly beloved, we are gathered—”

A strange noise filled the chapel, only to fade a few seconds later. Sara’s eyes became glassy, and she slowly turned toward the aisle. After a moment, she started to rip her dress off, tearing it from her body with no sign of concern, or even emotion. People cried out in hushed tones, and David’s eyes grew wide, but no one did anything.

Soon, she was wearing only a lacy white bra and panties, white stockings and a wedding corsage. “Must obey...creepy neighbor kid...” She ran down the aisle and out of the chapel.

Eddie grinned as he watched Sara leave. Fuck, she’s hot. When he turned around, he found everyone else’s eyes fixed on him. Eddie shrugged. “Hey, don’t look at me.”