The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Professional Dilemma Part 2

By HB5211

Johnny met with Tanner the next day. “Great video, the drugs really have an effect” Tanner smiled at the compliment, “of course they do, I rarely get to experiment on such intelligent women.”

“My father would be proud and passes along his compliments.” Johnny continued, " Alicia is ours; however, Rachel is yours to experiment with as we have little interest in her.”

Tanner looked up from the coffee he was sipping. " You do know how to keep an employee happy.”

Meanwhile, across town, Rachel had started her day. As she sat in front of her vanity combing out her red hair, she tried to remember what had happened with Alicia, but the recollection was fuzzy at best. She reminded herself to review the exam notes when she got into the office. As she looked at her naked body reflecting back at her, she felt a twinge of arousal. Her hazel eyes opened wide in response and she again murmured “where did that come from?” With that she finished dressing and headed to the office.

She went about her day seeing patients and trying to combat an undercurrent of arousal sweeping her body. Eventually, she gave up and called Alicia making arrangements for dinner that evening. Just hearing her voice sent shivers down her spine.

Tanner, meanwhile, was deep in thought about how he could best experiment on his new gift from Johnny. “Rachel, Rachel, Rachel, we are going to have such fun.” He mulled over the possibilities and his research. It would be nice to have a human platform to experiment with, especially one trained in the medical field. With that, he picked up the phone and called Rachel’s office.

“Dr. Tanner is on the phone,” Rachel’s cute receptionist said with a smile. “Thank you, but I was not expecting a call.” Then she reached for the phone. Tanner’s voice and his trigger word immediately had Rachel under control and they were talking like old friends. He found out about the dinner that evening and told Rachel to make it for three. He then gave her some additional instructions before hanging up. At 2pm, after her last patient left, Rachel announced that she had a salon appointment and would be gone for the rest of the day.

Entering Viva Paris salon, Rachel almost turned around. It was luxurious and unlike any she had been to in the past. She really didn’t remember who made the recommendation or when she made the appointment, but there it was—her name in the book. An attendant led her to the back where she was quickly given a schedule of items to be accomplished. She was about to object when her cell phone rang and Dr Tanner’s voice simply triggered a submissive response. She promised him that she would fully cooperate with the staff. Handing her phone to an attendant, there was a short conversation where it was clear Tanner was giving instructions.

Three hours later, a new woman emerged from the salon. Her hair had been stylishly cut. More then that, it had been dyed a brighter red which caught the attention of the staff as she left. After a manicure and pedicure, Rachel’s nails were perfectly polished. Her entire body had been waxed and her smooth skin almost seemed aglow. Finally, she had a professional makeup application that made her look not only older but much more sophisticated. In fact, as Rachel looked in the mirror, she looked hot.

Stopping at a specialty lingerie store down the street, she splurged on some La Perla items. For some reason, she wants to feel sexy under her dress tonight. She of course had no idea of what she was doing nor why she was doing it; to her, everything was normal.

As she got ready for dinner, two thoughts kept creeping back into Rachel’s mind: Dr Tanner and Alicia. She kept seeing glimpses of Alicia from her dream last night, especially, Alicia’s face buried deep between her thighs. She saw glimpses of her feet, in pink mule pumps, wrapped around Alicia’s shoulders. She kept hearing Dr Tanner’s voice in her head. It seemed deep, erotic, sensual. As her mind wandered off, her hands began to slowly play with her body as she pinched her nipples and slid her fingers slowly over her clit. Rachel’s own moans broke the spell and she again focused on the present, but not before she brought her fingers to her lips where her tongue swirled through her juices. She did this without even thinking. In her mind, she heard the words “good girl.”

She caught Alicia’s eye as soon as she arrived at dinner. Alicia looked stunning, like she was going out on a date. “Wow, aren’t you the walking beauty, do you have a modeling gig? Rachel laughed. “Hardly,” Alicia replied, “besides, you seem to be the hottest woman in the room, I see all the heads turning.” With that, they both laughed and ordered a drink. Both, however, experienced a sudden flood of pussy juice as they sat down—clearly turned on in each other’s presence.

Tanner walked over and took a seat. Rachel introduced him formally, noting he had participated in Alicia’s exam. Alicia tried to remember, but just blushed. Tanner laughed and said it was all right; afterall, he was a doctor. With that his eyes bored I to Rachel. “My, don’t we look polished tonight”

It was now Rachel’s turn to blush, “thank you, I thought that I would try something different, I hope it isn’t too much. I am not sure what got into me.”

“No, no, it is perfect, your hair and look, just perfect. A true picture of sensuality.”

That phrase brought a deeper blush to Rachel’s cheeks that even enhanced her looks.

Tanner looked at both women and spoke a trigger phrase. Immediately, Rachel and Alicia seemed relaxed. As he spoke, he poured a few drops of his drug cocktail into each drink and had his dinner partners sip away. He whispered “good girl” into Rachel’s ear knowing the effect those words had on her pussy. He could almost see the change in her as she sat there. For her part, Alicia did not know what was happening except that she was having an out of body experience. As she watched, she saw herself squirming on the seat as the heat between her thighs grew stronger. There was no denying her sexual need. When Tanner asked her is she was alright, she bluntly stated “no, I need to be fucked.” Immediately heads turned in the restaurant

Tanner chuckled, Johnny was going to have no trouble embarrassing this one and ending her career. He took out a picture of Johnny and showing it to her, asked Alicia if this wasn’t the hottest man she had ever met. Conditioned to agree, he soon had her fawning over the picture. Before dessert, he had implanted ideas about Johnny deep in her psyche. Around him, her arousal would be almost uncontrollable.

Rachel sat there like a good girl watching her friends demise. She had a beautiful grin on her face and to any casual passerby, it seemed she was having a good time. When Tanner finally turned to her, he spoke softly. “And you my dear will be mine.” Rachel just smiled. As they finished dinner, Tanner directed both to go the Alicia’s place where within the hour he had them naked and wrapped in each other’s arms for Johnny’s enjoyment. The dreams from last night became real as both found each other’s pussy and locked in a 69 position that drove first one and then the other to orgasm after orgasm. The cameras caught it all, especially as each called out the other’s name in orgasmic bliss. When he was done filming, Tanner again got out his cock and filled Alicia. No longer a virgin, her body molded to his shaft and she rode him until Tanner again exploded deep within the young lawyer’s womb. After withdrawing his penis, Rachel did her part by falling to her knees and cleaning Tanner’s cock inch by inch. Rachel loved the intoxicating taste of cum and pussy juice.

Tanner got up, looked around and smiled. He whispered commands in each girl’s ear and then left. Rachel soon followed, while Alicia remained in her bed enjoying recovery from the fucking from Tanner and the tongue lashing from Alicia. She had a small grin on her face as she looked between her thighs and saw a small trickle of cum leak from her pussy. For some reason, her mind registered “oh goodie” but she quickly moved on to staring at the picture of Johnny, which led to touching, which led to orgasm.

Johnny watched Alicia’s show and heard her call his name as she came. Calling Tanner all he could say is “damn, you are good.”

Rachel was soon back in her room changing from dinner. As she hung up her dress, she caught a glimpse of a package on the bed. Wondering where it came from, she opened it to find a pair of frilly pink mule pumps from her dream, a lacy pink bra and thong, and a frilly pink sheer robe. She immediately tried all on and found herself in a state of heated arousal. As she looked in the mirror, she could not begin to believe the transformation. Instead of wondering what was going on, she embraced the feeling and was soon moving like a pole dancer across the room. Moving to a widow, she opened the blinds just leaving the sheer curtains in place. Anyone passing by would see her shadow and outline—that thought thrilled her.

As she danced, Rachel heard a ding on her cell phone announcing mail. Opening it, she saw a note from Tanner saying simply “dance and touch for me.” Immediately she did. He was in control and she loved it all. For the rest of the evening, she got continuous stream of notes offering explicit instructions to which Rachel responded with obedience. Obeying never felt so good and the professional embraced submissiveness. He drove her to orgasm after orgasm by remote control. Tanner’s mere instructions sent her over the edge.

When he finally finished with her, Tanner knew Rachel’s fate. He was going to age her somewhat and make her his medical assistant. No one would recognize her as the doctor.....those days were gone. Rachel knew none of this. She was lost in her dreams where Tanner was fucking Alicia while Alicia was eating her. Orgasm after orgasm rippled through her naked body before sleep finally took over. Rachel’s email dinged....“good girl”

To Be Continued.