The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of fiction intended for mature adults over the age of 18. If you are one of these people and are not offended by sexual content, then please enjoy and feel free to send feedback. Thank you, .

“Professional Help” – Part 4

(written by pshadmeMay 2005)

A beam of sunlight snuck in through the dilapidated, but drawn blinds and warmed Paul’s eyelids until he opened them. Dazed and not knowing where he was, like the feeling one gets when waking up in a hotel room after the first drunken night of a vacation, Paul turned his head to try to familiarize himself with his surroundings. A small, modest room plainly painted in an off-white with nothing on the walls except the one window and he saw very little furniture. It wasn’t until he attempted to rise to get a better look that he realized his body was immobilized. He saw padded cuffs, like the restraints you see on psychiatric patients in an emergency room, on each wrist and ankle with their ends going down over the sides of the bed, presumably fastened to the bed legs, as no head or foot board was visible. Paul immediately panicked and began to test his bonds. He tried wiggling his hands in an attempt to slip through the cuffs and pulled and kicked with the little slack he had to try to break or dislodge his restraints. He was making some noise on the floor and wall and starting to break a sweat when he heard the doorknob just beyond the foot of the bed rattle.

“Aw, look at the poor boy, he thinks he is going somewhere.”, came a mocking tone from a beautiful brunette just entering the room.

A tall blonde immediately followed her. Paul looked at her curiously, trying to remember where he had seen her before.

“Well, he will soon see that he is going nowhere unless we say so, Laura.”, the blonde fired back in a devilish voice.

“Hello, Paul, I am Charlotte and this is my roommate, Laura.”, were the words directed at him by the blonde Amazon at the far end of the bed.

“You are the girl who was outside my car, in the parking lot.” Paul uttered in an accusing way.

“Yes, sweetie, I am sorry we couldn’t talk on the drive over here, but you were sooooo sleeeeeepy.”, she trilled and followed with an audible giggle.

“What are you doing?”, Paul demanded. Charlotte smiled and walked to Paul’s left side to stand over him. Laura had taken the other side, making his position seem that much more daunting. Laura was not quite as tall as Charlotte, but not a petite girl, either. She was probably 5′7″ and a little chunky. She had a tremendous chest that was very prominent in the tight white t-shirt with the words “Bitch Princess” on it that hugged her body. She had thick, very long, straight dark brown hair that rested over each shoulder like a coat of arms and hung just below the waistline of her tight jeans. Paul pulled his eyes away from Laura’s hair-framed chest as he heard Charlotte on his left striking a match.

“Wha, what are you doing?!”, Paul stuttered, this time much more nervously.

“Oh, I just assumed you wouldn’t mind if we smoked. Go ahead, Laura, light up.” Charlotte said, tossing the pack of Newports to Laura, who was now smiling as broadly as Charlotte was.

Charlotte inhaled deeply, blew the smoke up toward the ceiling and then stared at Paul with her evil smile. Paul, unable to resist, felt his balls throb as his cock began to engorge.

“Paul, I was lucky enough to hear your whole dilemma yesterday at the professor’s office. She really should invest in thicker doors.”, Charlotte giggled. “So, I won’t rehash the entire thing for you, because I KNOW you know what I am speaking about. I used that to get you to sleep, so that I could get you back here. I then told Laura ALL the details and she is as excited as I am to play with you.”, Charlotte added as she flipped her long blonde curls over her shoulder.

Paul’s heart sunk and he felt faint at this horrible turn of events.

“You can’t do this, I will be missed. People will look for me.” Paul tried to negotiate with his gorgeous captors.

“We are not holding you for ransom, nor do we intend to keep you here forever. You know as well as we do that you can miss a few days of classes. It’s Tuesday and your schedule in your backpack says you only have classes on Mondays and Wednesdays. So we figure, after yesterday, that you can afford to miss 3 more days and that will give us almost two full weeks to have fun. I also saw your phonebook. Your family does not even live in this state. Laura’s sister even volunteered to “meet” your roommate this morning and once you see her, you will know why he will have been WAY too distracted to even notice you were not around.” Charlotte laughed and Laura finished her thought.

Paul glanced at the giggling Laura to see her say, “Annette is the WELL-endowed one in the family.” She cupped the under-side of her breasts to lift and jiggle her heavy bosom to punctuate the statement.

“So, you just relax, Paul.” Laura added as she blew more smoke in the air, ironically making Paul’s cock less and less relaxed. “We are going to have some fun with you.”

Laura looked at Paul’s dismayed face and asked, “So, Char, this is what makes him want to wank?” She took a deep drag and made a little hole in her full lips, then slowly and sexily shook her head back and forth and blew the smoke into Paul’s face.

Paul’s immediately overwhelmed mind had him desperately trying to grab for his erection, but his bindings held fast. For fear of him hurting himself, Charlotte looked almost angrily at Laura and wrapped her long fingers around his shaft. She began to stroke him and as he drifted off to sleep, he heard, “We have to use that one at the right time, Laura!”

* * *

Paul again opened his eyes to find himself in the same position that he had hoped he had just dreamed earlier. He noticed that the sun had set from his view through the cracked blinds on the one window that separated his naked body from freedom. This time the door was open and he gulped when he heard footsteps approaching. Charlotte walked in the room, dressed in no more than a short, sleeveless nightshirt. She looked at Paul to see the fear on the face of her wide-eyed captive. She glanced at his crotch, smiled and turned to leave the room. Paul’s mind was jumbled with fear, anxiety yet still a fair amount of arousal, as she was gorgeous, but he tried to stay on point and think about what he could possibly do to free himself. As he laid there, mind racing, Charlotte walked back in the room with a lit cigarette dangling off of her red lips and assumed a stance at the foot of the bed. She inhaled and pinched the cigarette between her fingers.

“Aaaaaahhhhh, hello, little Paulie. Sleep well?”, Charlotte sexily sighed as smoke escaped her mouth with each word. Like responding to a switch having been thrown on, Paul’s cock began to swell and bob against his abdomen.

Again looking at his crotch, Charlotte conceded, “That’s better. I am sorry about Laura earlier. She is just SO excited about all I have told her that she became over-eager. We had a long discussion during your nap about how we are going to proceed.”

Paul heard that ominous phrase as segue to ask what they had planned. Charlotte giggled and took another drag of her smoke and, so as not to break eye contact with her helpless victim, she jutted out her lower jaw and pursed her lips and while smiling, blew it up toward the ceiling. This made Paul’s cock, after almost a week with no orgasm, begin to leak precum and the sight of the first slimy drops that fell to his belly helped to widen Charlotte’s smile.

“Mmmmmmm, beautiful. You have heard of a cocktease before, correct, Paulie?” Charlotte asked in an almost clinical fashion as she continued to smoke her cigarette.

“Yes.” He nervously replied.

“Yes, what, my hard little boy?”, she asked in teacherly tone.

“I apologize. Yes, Charlotte.” Paul offered, correcting himself (prompted by the restraints he felt on his limbs).

“Don’t you mean, ‘Yes, Mistress Charlotte.’?”, came back in a sterner, yet still silky voice.

“I have to call you ‘Mistress’ too?”, Paul shot back, seemingly forgetting his predicament.

“You are right, Paulie.”, the smoky vixen answered, “You should WANT to address us as your Mistresses. Willingness or in your case, need, will make this so much more fun.”

Paul’s face contorted like he had just been assigned a riddle, but Charlotte was all too happy to explain to him what she meant.

“Paulie, dear, Laura and I are both cockteases and our favorite pastime is teasing boys to the point of them craving us to let them cum, but rarely allowing them, so you must see how your post-hypnotic suggestions present us with a wonderful opportunity. We can manipulate you to not only simply excite us, but use you as a sort of test subject to see what ingenious methods we can come up with to drive boys wild with lust. Plus, we both have a bit of a fetish and taste for precum, so suffice it to say, we will LOVE watching you leak. I think we will be able to learn what YOUR turn-ons and fetishes are and use those, as well. We even have some possible ideas to make sure you remain our little toy even after we release you, but first, I need to clarify exactly what needs to be touched to make you sleepy.”

Paul almost began to shudder as Charlotte put her finished cigarette in the ashtray on the floor and walked around the side of the bed.

“I think I will try to keep you hard without my smoking, to see what it is that makes you weak with lust without the tools afforded us after you were so cruelly tricked by your doctor.” Charlotte sarcastically said, followed by an evil giggle.

She sat on the bed, at his left hip and lifted and bent her left leg to rest it, half “Indian style” on the sheets. This hiked up her short nightshirt to reveal her brown, furry, panty- less pussy. Being a male, Paul reflexively stole a look as she positioned herself and Charlotte was happy to notice not only his glance, but also another glob of precum running out of his hard cock.

“Mmmmmmmm, a pussy man…I like.”, she said, but immediately followed up with, “Is it merely the pussy or is it possibly the hair?” Charlotte seemed to be getting aroused by the excitement of being an interrogator. Paul could hear her wet pussy lips smack as she widened her legs to impose a better view on his lust-filled eyes. “My secret’s out.”, pointing to her head, “Bottle blonde. You won’t tell, will you, Paulie? It’s obvious looking down there because, I have never shaved my pussy. Sometimes, I can’t even be bothered with shaving my pits, but unfortunately, style dictates that I keep them and my legs smooth, most times. It HAS been several days since I last shaved them, though. Let’s see, shall we?” Charlotte, knowing that Paul’s eyes were on her, lifted her left arm and with the long red nails on her right hand, she scraped at the thick brown stubble and studiously went back and forth watching Paul’s cock and face. Again, she witnessed a considerable discharge of precum and as she lowered her arm, she said with a grin, “Looks like I will have to tell Laura that we will not be shaving too often.”

Paul felt he betrayed himself by revealing his lifelong fetish for women’s hair. Whether it is long hair like Nurse Weston’s, Cheryl’s or his two kidnappers or simply women’s body hair, Paul had always been turned on by women’s hair. Not that he was particularly a hirsute man, but he was always aroused by women who did not shave regularly and now SHE knew it, also.

“Ok, that is enough new information for us for now, but back to my original purpose.” Charlotte said with a smile. “What EXACTLY makes you sleepy?”

Charlotte giggled at Paul’s pushing his lips together, as if he felt she meant for him to explain it to her. “What part of ‘cocktease’ is confusing to you, Paulie?”

Charlotte reached her hand towards Paul’s swollen and leaking cock and said, “Now, we KNOW that touching your cock makes you sleepy, but what fun is teasing a cock if we are going to touch it?”, and she proceeded to lower her hand to his swollen balls.

“What about these balls?”, she rhetorically asked as she lightly raked her long nails on his puffy sac that he had admitted to Cynthia just yesterday and now, he learned, to Charlotte as well was more swollen and heavier than he could ever remember. Paul’s body jumped slightly and began to shudder, but as she continued, she watched as his face grew full of desperation, rather than sleepiness. Paul shut his eyes and mouth tightly trying not to give away that her fingers were making him insane with the desire to cum, but following a giggle that was becoming all too common to Paul’s ears, he heard, “VERY good! It seems your balls are not a sleep-aid, like that leaky penis of yours.”

As she finished that sentence, she took her nails and slowly ran them up and down his inner thighs. Again, his cock oozed precum, but he was still wide awake. She continued assaulting his highly aroused body with her fingers and smiled at this new-found knowledge.

“Excellent! It seems it is ONLY that drippy little cock that makes you go night-night.” Charlotte posed in her mocking way.

“Now, I realize that full-on stroking knocks you out, but I am wondering if the pressure with which that leaky toy is stimulated affects how sleepy you get and how quickly you pass out.”

Charlotte reached behind her head and pulled her beautiful curls out of their pony-tail holder. To her delighted smile, Paul’s cock twitched and oozed as her long hair fell over her shoulder. His weak mind was so enamored of her hair, that he did not see the ponytail holder in her left hand. It was adorned with three feathers and she quickly brought them to the shaft of his cock. Paul’s eyes almost shot from their sockets as she began lazily tickling his shaft with the feathers. Unlike the almost instant sleep he fell into when she stroked him earlier in the day, Charlotte noticed that while his expressions seemed to be that of a child beginning to doze off, he never really fell asleep. She tickled his cock for almost 10 minutes and while he WAS drowsy, he remained awake the entire time and leaking precum like a broken faucet to the delight of Charlotte.

“Wonderful, Paulie, the idea I have just may have a chance of working now.”

“Yes”, came Paul’s unexpected reply.

“Mmmmm, you listen SO well, Paulie”, Charlotte continued, fiendishly realizing that her last two statements, while not meaning to be, seemed to be like orders to his drowsy mind. She knew now that making him sleepy without putting him to sleep WILL leave his suggestible mind even MORE suggestible, just as she had supposed. She stopped her tickling and began to think to herself about how to confirm her theory as Paul’s body lie twitching and leaking next to her.

“You want to cum SO badly, don’t you, Paulie?”, Charlotte purposefully asked.

“Yes, Mistress Charlotte”, she heard with delight.

Paul was becoming more lucid and nervously asked, “Did I just call you ‘Mistress’?!....am I losing my mind?!”

“Not totally, YET. But don’t worry, Paulie, we have great ideas in store for you. I want to give it a few days of teasing before we try that. Right now, let’s say we just feed my love of precum by taking advantage of all of the new things I have learned.”, Charlotte said.

With that, Charlotte climbed on the bed and straddled Paul’s face in a 69 position, but did not lower her pussy onto it. She wanted to exploit his hair fetish with just the sight of her hairy pussy, as she used one hand to tease his swollen balls. Also, her long curls fell over her shoulder and caressed his inner thighs and she watched his cock throb and leak gobs of precum. She never put her pussy close enough for him to lick it, just close enough for him to smell it and feel the brown pubes tickle his nose so that his fetish lust would be prodded enough to keep his eyes open. She knew that all he needed to do was see her hairy pussy that close. That, along with her hair on his thighs and her nails on his balls would keep him leaking copiously. Charlotte, like a cat, lapped at the puddle on his belly, excited that she could share all this information with Laura when she came home in about 45 minutes.