The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of fiction intended for mature adults over the age of 18. If you are one of these people and are not offended by sexual content, then please enjoy and feel free to send feedback. Thank you, .

“Professional Help” – Part 7

(written by pshadmeMay 2005)

Forty minutes of awkward steps later, Paul arrived at his apartment which would normally only be a 15-minute walk from where the girls’ lived. His balls were so sore from the days of endless teasing and also VERY heavy; loaded with cum that needed so desperately to be liberated. Paul entered his house and slumped onto his couch. He felt so beaten. His situation had more than doubled in severity, as far as he could tell. He tried to calm his mind and think of what he could do, when in walked a woman from the kitchen.

“Hello, sweetie. I’m Annette. You must be Paulie. Laura called me to tell me that you were finally on your way home.”, said the buxom woman with the evil grin on her face.

Annette was a little taller than Laura, but the family resemblance was unmistakable. Their hair and eyes were almost identical, but as Laura had said, Annette was much more top-heavy than her sister.

Now I see why my horny roommate didn’t look for me., he angrily thought to himself as his eyes fixated on her chest.

Regardless of his hypnotic conditioning, Paul WAS still a man and extremely horny, so despite his better judgment, he immediately fantasized about what Annette’s breasts must feel like and how hot it would be to suckle on what he presumed would be her huge nipples. Needless to say, Paul’s cock began to stir and his balls responded with a throbbing that felt as if they were being squeezed. Then Annette reached up and stuck her fingers in her long hair on either side of her head and slowly ran them through as she stretched and smiled an evil smile that could only have some knowledge behind it. Her hair raised and began to cascade through her fingers and frizz out a little as it fell back to her sides and Paul’s hair fetish prompted his rock hard cock to begin to leak once more.

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh”, came from Annette in a feigned yawn sound. “It’s been hard work here keeping Bobby tired enough to not question your whereabouts for so long, Paulie. I was blowing him at least twice a day, sometimes more, to keep his mind in a fog. It truly is amazing how weak you boys become when a soft pair of lips surround your cock and slowly lick and suck it over and over. Up and down and in and out and making little circles over the tip with my tongue. He particularly liked that. After a few days, he was barely cumming. It seems I sucked all his juices out so often, his poor little body couldn’t keep up.”, said Annette in a sarcastic tone, knowing from her conversations with Laura what Paul had been enduring. Paul was aching from her details of the wonderful blow-jobs that Bob got while he suffered all week. She noticed Paul’s eyes still lingering on the frizzy ends of her waist-length hair and purposefully began to play with her hair more. Paul squirmed in his seat and even began to sweat as the bulge in his pants became more evident.

“Laura mentioned how you get all bent out of shape by women’s hair. I think that’s adorable, Paulie. I hope Charlotte and my sister didn’t drive you too crazy with that. They pride themselves on being teases, so they LOVE discovering what makes a boy hard and then using it to their advantage to keep him that way.”, Annette explained.

Paul was not really focusing on her words as much as he was her hair, but also his swollen balls that SO needed release. Paul was frantically thinking of what woman he knew that he could simply eat out without raising any suspicion, so that he could jerk his leaky cock to orgasm without falling asleep and relieve his inflated balls. However, Annette was so easily controlling Paul’s attention with her boobs and her hair, that his swayed imagination kept placing his face between her legs and all that image served to do was make him hornier and distract him from coming up with a solution.

Annette broke his limited train of thought when she laughingly interjected, “Sorry, Paulie, I don’t smoke like my older sister. She mentioned that was a ‘sore spot’ with you, as well.”

Paul forehead glistened with sweat as she reminded him once more of his torment.

“They must have been SO cruel, Paulie. I know my sister when she finds something she likes. She becomes obsessive. That’s why she and Charlotte clicked so well. They both LOVE being in control….can’t get enough of it. It must have been torturous for you?”, she asked with a tone of pseudo concern. Her transparency was evident to Paul by the constant touching of her hair. Annette giggled at the sight of Paul adjusting his pants to try to allow for more room in his cramped crotch.

“Well, it looks as if you must’ve kept them very amused, Paulie.”, Annette stated while looking at his crotch. “I think I will leave the teasing to the professionals, though. My fetish is Laura’s polar opposite. I love giving head and MAKING men cum. It’s still a control thing, like teasing is with my sister, but I like the feeling of power I get from making men weak with their release. I just LOVE making men cum…. a LOT.”

Paul, in desperation, blurted out, “Annette, I would be happy to let you indulge your craving, if you want?” He was not sure how she would take his offer, but between the teasing, her hair and his balls, he was not overly concerned.

“Mmmmmm, Paulie, I’d really like that…”, Annette responded, making Paul smile and sit forward in his seat. “…but, Laura told me you were under some kind of hypnosis that prevented you from cumming. Sounds kind of weird, but a little kinky. Is it true?”, Annette asked.

Worrying less about aNOTHER woman knowing his situation than he was about relieving his swollen balls, Paul briefly explained to Annette that he is able to cum only after he eats out a woman and that he would be overjoyed to eat her pussy.

“Wow, Paulie, this gets kinkier with each detail. It’s no wonder Charlotte and my sister held onto you so long.”, Annette said with excitement in her voice. Paul assumed she was thinking that he was there being forced to service their pussies and now she wanted in on the action. At least, that is what Paul was hoping.

“Well, Bobby is at work for the rest of the day. Maybe we can see how good you are at connilingus, Paulie.”, Annette continued.

Paul’s balls throbbed at the thought of being able to cum soon and let her know of his desire to accommodate her with the lust in his big doe eyes.

Annette picked up her hand and like a Femme Fatale, crooked her index finger and beckoned Paul over the seat she took on the recliner.

Paul leapt up with such eagerness, that he knocked his leg on the coffee table. Annette slid her pants down and smiled as he clumsily made his way to her. As consumed as Paul was in the idea that he would soon, finally be able to masturbate his way to relief, his libido was even more engaged by the sight of Annette’s overgrown pubic hair. It was dark and thick the thought of his tongue slithering through it to her pussy lips was making him leak even more.

Paul fell to his knees in front of her. “Let’s see if you can make me cum, Paulie.”, challenged Annette as she separated her legs letting the smell of wet pussy envelop his face.

Paul pushed his face between her legs and began parting her hairy pussy with his tongue. It took almost a full minute before he reached her wet lips and needless to say, all the hair play made him harder and now, even kneeling was uncomfortable. Despite that, Paul licked and sucked at her pussy. Long licks from the bottom of her labia to the top, followed by soft suckling on her swollen clit was all he could concentrate on. Paul was as hard and leaky now as he was when his captors had him restrained. He kept it up for what seemed like a half an hour when finally, Annette began to moan and shake. Paul, sensing he was nearing completion, pressed more firmly with is tongue and licked faster.

“Oh, OH, Paulie!, that……feels……so OH…GOOD!”, Annette barely completed her sentence when she grabbed the back of Paul’s head and screamed, “Oh YES, YES, YES!!”

Paul was exhausted and uncomfortably sore from exacerbating his “condition” between his legs with the erotic play. All he could think about was going in his room and making himself cum now.

“Ok, Paulie, now it’s MY turn. I LOVE making a guy cum, so, now you say that you are able?”, asked Annette.

Paul was unsure whether he wanted to do it himself or have her do it, but he obviously was not thinking too clearly at the moment.

“C’mon, Paulie, let’s get you on your bed and I will give you the best hand-job you ever had.”, gushed Annette.

Paul could hardly lift himself off the floor to walk back to his room, but managed to do so. He fell onto his bed and tried to remove his pants that were now so tight from all the swelling the last hour had caused. As he unzipped, he saw Annette walking towards him still naked from the waist down displaying her bushy crotch. This distraction only made his struggle more difficult as he could not focus and he felt even harder.

“Let me do that, Paulie”, Annette offered in a sweet voice and she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them along with his precum –stained underwear down to his ankles.

Annette got on the bed near Paul’s head, laid his arms out pointing to the sides and straddled his face. Paul’s cock and balls throbbed at the sight of her hairy pussy right over him, but he was so distracted by that and consumed with the idea that she was going to make him cum, that he did not feel threatened by the fact that her position left her kneeling on his arms, effectively pinning them to the bed. Annette finished removing his pants and underwear, but once she did, she called out, “My my, Paulie, those mean girls have made your balls swell up SO much.”

Annette gently cupped his inflated sac with one hand, which aside for sending shivers through Paul’s body, caused him to leak a huge glob of slick precum and continued, “Wow, feel how HEAVY these are, you must REALLY need to explode! Mmmmm, that precum will make an excellent lube for this job, sweetie.”

Paul was perspiring now in anticipation. Annette began to tickle his balls with her long nails and explain to him, “I am not an accomplished tease like my sister, Paulie, but I DO admire her and Charlotte. From the looks and feel of things, they REALLY know what they are doing.”

Annette was almost giggling and Paul was starting to worry. His arms were pinned and Annette was teasing his sensitive balls rather than jerking him off.

“I AM good at one thing, however, Paulie. Know what that is?”, Annette posed to Paul.

Paul was so overwhelmed by what was happening that he could not even offer a guess.

Annette wrapped her hand around his throbbing cock soaked with slick precum and began to stroke. Paul felt the thrill of his cock being touched tried to buck his hips along with her rhythm when Annette said, “I am GREAT at faking orgasms. I really think I can be an actress if I wanted to. Don’t you think so, Paulie?”

Paul heard this and suddenly was awash with disappointment, but more so with physical exhaustion. The realization of her not cumming had shifted the gears in his mind. As her hand slid up and down his wet cock, he tried to struggle, but felt his mind going dim and his body getting so tired. It had only been a matter of seconds, but by the time he pieced it together, his tired muscles were no match for the weight of her tall, thick, sexy body. He was at her mercy.

“That’s it, Paulie, sleeeeeeeeeep for me, sweetie. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep for Annette. You are sooooooooooooo tired and getting sooooooooo sleepy, sweetie. Just sleeeeeep for me and I will call my sister to let her know that you were already trying to outsmart her. Now sleeeeeeep, sleeeeeeepy baby”, Annette said in a sing-song way.

Paul fell off to sleep, again unfulfilled to the sound of a woman’s laughter.