The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Program

CHAPTER ONE—THE PROGRAM

Unbelievable that it had come to this. Here I was a 38-year-old moderately successful man surfing on the Internet trying to find something to jump start my failing sex life.

I guess I shouldn’t have been too surprise by this. When I married my wife 17 years ago, quite frankly neither one of us were very “experienced”. I had screwed a few girls but nothing lasting. Then my senior year at school I met my future wife Janet. Within a few weeks I had fallen head over heels in love. Janet had only had a few sexual experiences herself (and all of them bad) so when we first had sex we were both pretty tense about it. However as the year progressed, we both truly fell in love with each other and thing were OK.

If I had known then what I know now, perhaps our sex life would be a little more exciting.

Like most men, I was always the aggressor. I constantly hounded her for sex. The first six months of marriage was great. At a minimum we would screw 4 or 5 times a week and often we would do it twice a day. Even during her period she would usually give me one or two blowjobs or jack me off by hand. But as the days and months passed on, Janet’s desire began to wan. Then we decided to do something that I never thought would absolutely bring the sex to a stop, we decided to have a baby.

And naturally we didn’t do the easy way, we decided to have a monster kid that required Janet to have a C-Section. Can you say 1 year without sex? Boy I sure can. Between Janet’s “plumbing” being torn up (ever see a hemorrhoid made? Happens during child birth—thank the Good Lord I’m a man!), my boss deciding I needed to travel more to get the other offices in shape, and a kid who didn’t sleep, things pretty much sucked.

But I took my vows of matrimony seriously and despite the various opportunities that arose, I masturbated a lot versus screwing around on Janet (I also knew that with my luck I probably gotten AIDs).

But things never really improved. Janet was just fine with putting out once a month, getting her orgasm, feeling like she had done her wifely duty and see you next month. A second child didn’t help either (another C-Section).

Whenever I tried to pressure her for sex, she never said no but she would use the old trick of “Well if you want to but I’m pretty fertile right now”. Last thing I wanted was another kid so with my tail between my leg I would leave to jerk off. So I decided to get a vasectomy to eliminate that excuse. Naturally she just came up with another “I’m too tired” or “I’m starting my period” or “I have a yeast infection”, etc.

So I decided that what our sex life needed was a change. A big change.

I bought dildos, ropes, porno tapes, even wooden clothespins. This seemed to work for about a year but then the new wore off she started bitching about how the ropes and clothes pins started hurting, how the dildos weren’t “intimate enough”, etc. Soon we were right back to once a month—if I was lucky.

And that was why I was on the internet searching for something to save my sex life.

I started using all of the most popular search engines searching for such key words as “better sex”, “sex and women” and so on.

With each return of possible links, it was always the same shit. “A woman wants to feel loved, romanced, hugged, cuddled...” blah, blah, blah. Look, I have been married for 17 fucking years; I’m way passed the dating phase. I just want to have sex with my wife. Cold but truthful.

Maybe drugs? Yea, how about that date rape drug? Nah, knowing my luck she would probably be allergic to it and die on me. Great, kids end up in a foster home and I’m in prison for murder. On the bright side, I would probably get sex every night. Wonderful—some big biker trash screwing my ass every night. Real nice.

Hypnosis? Interesting. Now that might be the ticket!

So I searched for hypnosis. I must have spent three days running down all of the different links on hypnosis. The vast majority of them dealt with those ridiculous people who “hypnotized” people on stage and made them do all types of stupid things. Great. Strike One.

Rest of the links usually referred back to a document that some underground guy wrote up. Generally you were suppose to have a willing subject (I’m already screwed) in a calm, dark place, etc. Plus there was always the disclaimer that the person being hypnosis would never do anything that was against their nature. Strike Two.

Feeling rather discouraged by this time, I decided to check out a couple more links then call it a night. The first link went to some loser’s homepage detailing how he was for hire for parties to perform hypnosis. Strike Two and a half.

I looked at the last link returned and my curiosity immediately was peaked. I had never seen an address with that type of URL so I decided to have a look.

Clicked on it and it brought me to a homepage that was completely black and had had in one inch red letters “HYPNOSIS”.

Great. Some loser went to one HTLM class and now thought they were a “Webmaster”. But I decided what the hell and clicked on “HYPNOSIS” and another screen came up.

Once again it was a black background but there were 3 words this time, one right below the other in red: “SEX, MONEY, POWER”.

As my cursor crossed over each of the words, totally different URLs were displayed.

OK, lets go for “SEX”.

Another fucking black screen came up with the words “MALE, FEMALE” one below the other came up. All right, “FEMALE”.

Suddenly my hard drive went crazy in my PC. Shit! I hit some damn hacker’s site just waiting for some stupid person to enter. I immediately turned off my PC. Holding my breath, I turned it back on and ran a couple of different virus scan programs. They didn’t find any thing so I congratulated myself for beating the asshole and decided to go to bed.

And of course masturbate.

They next morning Janet decided to take the kids to shop for clothes so I was home by myself. After a while I decided to get back on line and continue my search.

I logged in on my internet provider and noticed that I had had E-Mail. I thought to myself that it was odd because I had logged on using an alternate sign-on ID (too many years working in and around the government) to protect my identity as best as possible and I never sent E-Mail using it.

Any way, I went to my mailbox and sure enough there was E-Mail with an attachment in it. The title was simply “SEX, FEMALE”. Oh no you son-of-a-bitch! I was not falling for that one. The attachment was 1.2 MEG so I decided to copy it to a floppy then delete it. However I decided to risk opening the E-Mail. And I was stunned.

It was in your typical government memo form:

Mr. Johnson,

Attached is the requested information.

END OF MESSAGE

What the HELL was going on?! How in the hell did they get my name and address? I knew from reading that when ever you hit a site, the administrator of that site could access your “cookie’ and determine your log on ID. Additionally they could determine what other sites you had been to but I had always been every careful to delete my “cookie” each time I was on the internet. I also never stored any personal information on my hard drive (just too easy to have some one hack in under you while on line).

So ok, maybe some genius out there had figured out how to hack into my internet provider’s database and get my personal info. I quickly wrote myself a note to cancel the credit card that I had given them and to raise some holy hell.

However I began to become intrigued so I decided to take a look at the file that had been attached. It was named “COHP.ZIP”. I opened up my newest anti-virus program that allowed me to “look” at the contents of a document but kept that document completely isolated from my PC.

There were 3 different documents in the ZIP file. One was named “COPH.EXE”, one was named “README1st.TXT”, and one was named “IMPLEMENT.TXT”.

Being one of those unusual men that actually read the directions before doing anything, I decided to look at the “README1st.TXT” file.

I opened it up and nearly passed out again!

It said:

Mr. Johnson:

The attached file (COPH.EXE) is a program first designed by the Department of Defense in the mid 1980’s with the intention of allowing covert government agencies the ability to “influence” individuals that had access to electronic information via computers.

Unfortunately it turned out that the program merely allowed “our” operatives to altere the affected person’s libido. While this has provided some amusing scenarios, the over all program was deemed a failure and archived.

Fortunately for individuals such as you, I stumbled upon it several years ago while “exploring” a top secret Department of Defense main frame (unfortunately since then the DOD has improved their defenses significantly).

Follow the directions in the file titled “IMPLEMENT.TXT” and enjoy!

Sincerely,
A like minded connoisseur.

SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! Great, just fucking great. Not only had this sicko been able to deduce my identity, he (or she) had hacked into a Department of Defense main frame, stolen secret government information and now I was in possion of it. Great, I was going to end up some guy’s “bitch” in jail yet.

However I quickly calmed down and realized that with a half way decent lawyer I would be safe from any type of charges leveled against me by the government (hopefully).

So I decided to see what “IMPLEMENT.TXT” had to say. Once again using my anti-virus program, I opened “IMPLEMENT.TXT” up.

On official Department of Defense letter head it said:

INSTALLATION OF PROGRAM 123428.EXE (Computer Operator Hypnosis Program)

Within DOS, create a directory called “COHP” and copy the executable file name “COHP.EXE”. The directory and executable files must not have their names changed so that the delete subroutine will work. Once the target has run the program you have approximately 10 minutes to input desired actions before the target returns to consciousness.

If you observe any effects outside of the expected norm, fill out DOD Form 4319 and submit it with your station chief.

COHP Project Coordinator

The next several pages described how the program worked. Basically you installed the program, the operator would run it out of curiosity (remember this was back when Gates was trying to make Windows 2.1 work and DOS 2.5 ruled all). The program was a series of designs, colors (it would not work on a monochrome monitor) that flashed at specific intervals eventually causing the PC operator to go into a hypnotic state (much like people with certain types of epilepsy will have a seizure when looking a blinking red light).

Once the program finished running it would automatically deinstall itself and leave no signs of its’ existence (pretty slick for 1983).

Additionally the COHP programs were specifically design for either male or female (different physiology/psychology—no shit!).

I remembered when I was in college the psychology majors taking about some study that suggested that different flashing colors could affect the conscious brain. Maybe the military figured it out.

So this may be my ticket! OK, I needed to first make several copies since it was a self-deleting program. Second, I needed to get my wife to sit at the computer one evening when the kids were not here. Then the sky would be the limit! Hot damn.

Well it took two fucking weeks before we were able to farm the kids out but the time of reckoning was finally here. That Saturday evening I took my wife to her favorite restaurant and liberally plied her with wine. Finally we arrived back at home and I suggested she go and get ready for bed. While she was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, I fired up my desktop and had the program sitting at the C prompt waiting execution.

My wife walked out of the bedroom wearing her typical “Don’t screw with me” pajamas and thanked me for a nice evening but she was real tired and was going to bed. I kissed her and told her goodnight and as she was walking away I said asked her if she wanted to see a neat program I downloaded off he internet. She started to protest but I said it would only take a minute. She sighed and said OK and walked over to the PC and sat down.

I told her to watch the screen and I hit the enter key.

The screen immediately went black. Then from the center, a point of rose color light began expand out. I quickly looked away because I didn’t want to be hypnotized (later I remembered that the program was specifically designed for women and had no effect on men but hey I was excited!)

I watched the multicolored reflections on the opposite wall. I noticed that Janet’s breathing had become very regular and deep. This went on for about 5 minutes when suddenly the light stop.

I turned around and saw that the monitor was back to the C prompt and Janet was still staring at the screen. My heart was pounding so hard in my chest that I thought it was going to burst out.

I a some what trembling voice I said “Janet how do you feel?” She responded in a monotone voice “What is your desire?” Hot fucking damn! The stupid program worked!

I said “I want you to take off your top.” And just that simply she pulled the PJ top off over her head.

One thing that Janet always had were nice breast and great nipples. At 38 years old gravity was just starting to cause her 38 C to sag but that was just ok by me. Her nipples had always infatuated me. They were a full 1 1/2 inches long and about 1/2 inch wide (I had measured them many years ago). When she was real horny she loved to have me pull on them fairly hard. I had even made her cum occasionally just pulling on them.

So what next? I needed to be sure that she was really under this influence so I decided to tell her to walk out into the backyard naked!

I knew that the neighbors could not see into our backyard and I also knew that Janet would never voluntarily go outside nude (I had more than once try to get her to screw outside but had that door slammed in my face).

I told her to stand up and pull rest of her clothes off. She stood up, pulled her bottoms off and waited for my next command.

Not bad for a mom of two. 5′7″, shoulder length dark hair and large hazel eyes. A tad bit wide in the beam (i.e. her butt had gotten bigger) but definitely fuckable. And what a hairy bush! I had always enjoyed seeing her naked because she had a large, thick covering of dark pubic hair. But as the years went along I had tried more than once to get her to shave it down but that door was also slammed into my face. Until now!

OK now for the acid test. I told her to walk to the back door and go out in the backyard.

She turned around and walked to the backdoor, opened the door and walked to the middle of the backyard. She really was under my control! Man things were going to change around here!

I walked outside and stood in front of her enjoying the sight of my soccer mom wife standing outside naked for any neighbor to see if they happened to look over the fence. Yea, this was going to be fun.

I figured I had about 5 more minutes to “program” her so I told her to walk back inside the house and kneel in front of the living room couch with her knees spread apart. (OK, so I read too many sagas of Tarl Cabot of Gor when I was a teenager).

We went inside and I sat down looking at my wife kneeling in front of me with her legs spread apart.

Ok first thing, “Janet, you will forget that I asked you to watch any type of program on the computer this evening.” She nodded yes. Next, “Starting from this evening your sex drive will begin to increase. By the end of two weeks you will need sex 3 or 4 times a week. If you are on your period, you will want to suck on my dick and you will crave the taste of my cum.” She nodded yes.

I continued, “Anytime I suggest a new sex act you will embrace it and want to do it. The kninker it seems to you the hornier it will make you and the more intense of an orgasm it will give you.” Once again she nodded yes.

And now for one of my little perversions, “From this evening forward when ever you are in a bedroom or a bathroom, you will always assume the blinds or curtains are closed and never give them a second thought. Additionally when ever you get ready for bed, you will always take all of your clothes off first then do what ever you normally do to get ready. You will only put on your pajamas when you are ready to go to sleep.” But for a little bit of safe parenting, “However you will only do this when the children are either not around or are asleep”. I did try to be a good Dad.

I had about 2 minutes left so I decided to see if I could influence specific actions. “Janet, when you wake up you will be very horny and will want me to totally dominate you sexually this evening. You will allow me to do anything I want. The more it hurts, the hornier it will make you. You will only cum I tell you to. Do you understand?” She nodded yes.

I told her to stand up and go back into the game room and put her clothes back then go back into her room (yes separate room, I snore way too much), and sit on the bed and wait.

She stood up, walked into the game room, put her clothes back on then disappeared into her bedroom.

With a raging hard on, I sat in the living room and waited. Damn I hope this works! There are so many things I wanted her to do but knew she would never go for them.

I had been sitting there for about 10 minutes when I heard her walk into the living room. She was no longer wearing her “Don’t screw with me” pajamas, instead she was wearing a long one piece silky black nightgown that had a slit up the left side up to her hip.

She said “So are you real tired?” Ah the foreplay of a coupled married for 17 years!

She suggested we go back to her bedroom for a little bit of “adult time”.

As we got into the bedroom, I grabbed her arm and turned her around and began to roughly kiss her. Her body sort of melted into mine and I knew this was going to be a great evening!

I told her to lay down on the bed, on her stomach. Once she complied, I began to lift her nightgown until it was completely over her butt.

I grabbed her ankles and began to slowly spread her legs apart. As they began to part, I could her breathing increase significantly. Sounded like she was getting hot!

With her legs spread apart I began to massage her asscheeks. As I parted them each time I got a great view of her brown asshole and her hairy pussy. Within just a few minutes, each time her asscheeks parted I could hear wet sounds coming from her pussy.

With one hand I held her asscheeks apart and with the other hand I grabbed hold of one of her labia lips.

Janet’s labia lips were not pink but rather brown in color and as you reached the mouth of her vagina the coloring became rather red.

I told her to spread her legs further apart and she complied. I grabed each labia lip and pulled them in opposite directions. As her pussy spread far apart for my inspection, I could hear the wet sounds of her excitment. The farther I apart I pulled her pussy lips, the harder her breathing became.

I finally had her pussy lips pulled nearly two inches on each side. They were streched nearly as far as they could go with out causing her some phyical damage.

I let go of them and told her to finishing taking off her nightgown and I would be right back.

I went into the bedroom closet and decided to bring back three diffrent dildos. A slim pink anal dildo, a soft 12″ pink dildo (her favorite) and a huge 16″ long and 2 ¾″ wide red dildo (my favorite).

I returned to the bedroom and she was under the sheets waiting for me.

I looked at her and told to get up and bend over the edge of the bed with her ass facing me. She stood up and bent over the edge of the bed exposing her ass to be. She said “Be careful”. Yea, right.

With my knees I forced her legs apart and grabed her pussy lips again. I pulled on the several times and she qucikly began to breath hard again.

I took two fingers and began to slowly shove them into her now very wet pussy. She gasped a bit and began pushing her pussy against my hand. I pulled my wet fingers out and traced gooy circles around her asshole. Occassionally teasing the opening with one finger. I then took 4 fingers and shoved them back into her pussy. I began fucking her with my four fingers until her hips were really gyrating.

I picked up the 12″ dildo with my free hand and as soon as I pulled my fingers out I slammed all 12″ into her. She gasped loudly and really began to press hard against the dildo. I pumped it in and out of her for a few minutes and it was obvious that she was totally consummed with the feeling of the dildo sliding in and out of her pussy.

I took the slim anal didlo and began to alternate with the 12″. The anal dildo needed lubrication for where it was going! I shoved the 12″ dildo back in her and began to fondle her clit. After 17 years I knew exactly where it was and boy was it out and erect.

She bagan immediately to moan. Her hips were bucking trying to suck rest of the 12″ dildo into her her pussy. While the 12″ was still in her I took the anal dildo and placed it directly on the opening of her brown asshole. Slowly I began to push it in.

In the past I had occassionaly tried to stick my finger in her asshole however she had always told me to stop immediately. This time she just grunted a little and continued to fuck the dildo.

I continued pushing the anal dildo in until almost 8″ were up her ass! With that little dildo hanging out her ass I decided it was time for “Big Red.”

At the time I bought it, I was the biggest dildo I had ever seen. At 16″ long and 2 ¾″ wide, it took quite a woman to take it. Due to it large width, when ever I stuck into Janet, each time I pulled it out you see her pussy trying to come with it. It was not a nice fit but rather an all emcompassing filling.

I pulled the 12 incher out and placed he head of Big Red at the mouth of Janet’s pussy. The thick black hair around her pussy opening was slick with her cum. She began to consentrate on the one in her ass and it began to push it out. I put the plam of my hand against it and shoved it back into her ass until only about 2″ were left showing. Then I just shove the moster dildo in. She was so wet it went in with not nearly the typical resistnce it normally met.

Man what a site! There was my wife, bent over the bed, legs spread apart, with one dildo shoved up her ass and another huge one in her pussy and her loving it! That was one HELL of a program.

The cum was starting to boil in my balls so I decided it was time to get my rocks off and let her cum.

I told her to turn over and spread her legs for me. She egerly turned over for me. I pulled the monster dildo out of her pussy but left the one in her ass. I grabbed each of her legs and shoved them up to her ears. This left her dark hairy pussy open for me. I slowly shoved my dick into her pussy. Damn she was wet!

I told her to hold her to grab her ankles and spread her legs part enough so that I could see her tits. I grabbed hold of each of her nipples and began to roll them between my thumbs and index finger. Each time I pulled my dick out, I pulled hard on her nipples.

By now Janet was completely imersed in the sex. I watched her eyes roll up in her head each time I stoked her. Then I came. I came so hard and so long that my balls began to ache!

After I finsihed, Janet was still holding her legs up giving me that pleading look for orgasmic release. With one hand I shoved the huge dildo back into her pussy and with the other I pushed my index finger into her thick dark bush to find her clit. I stroked it 4 or 5 time then I simply told her “CUM”. And man did she! Her entire body tensed up, her eyes rolled completely in her head, and her mouth open but no sound coming out. She held that for 6 or 7 seconds. She came so hard that she even sqirted the dildo out of her ass. Then her body slowly relaxed and let out a long sigh.

Janet let go of her legs and laid there for over a minute. She finally opened her eyes and when they finally focued on me she said “Shit....”

I couldn’t of said it better.

It was going to be a very good year!