The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Program

CHAPTER THREE—NATURE

For some reason the idea of have sex outside has always turned me on (even more than usual). I had been able to do it a couple of times in my years but when I started dating Janet she was not into it at all. Now that I had that wonderful program, I decided that it was high time to start again.

Due to the high pressure of the job I had (and most jobs are high pressure) often during lunchtime I would jump into my little truck and look for old cemeteries around my office to visit (OK, a little weird but I enjoyed it). Being on the edge of town, it only took 10 minutes for me to be out in the country.

One day I was driving down a dirt road looking for a particular cemetery where German prisoner of war had been buried in when incarcerated in US during World War II. As I was driving I noticed a small dirt road paralleling the larger one I was on. After few hundred feet later it turned to the right and vanished from sight. The little dirt road looked like it had not been traveled on very often so I thought it might be the road I wanted.

I stopped my truck and back up looking for a spot where I could cross over to the other road. I found a fairly safe spot and hopped over the brume and began to travel down this new path. The road was fairly rough so I had to travel slowly. It gradually turned to the right into a grove of old trees. I continued to follow the road deeper and deeper into that grove of trees (In Texas it is a grove, in Europe it would probably be considered a small forest.) Anyway, the road sort of dead-ended into a farmer’s field that had obviously not been cultivated in several years. In fact the weeds were higher than my truck. I got out of the truck and walked a little bit into the field. Despite the weeds, there did not seem to be any major obstruction so I decided, with my truck, to slowly push my way through the weeds to see if the road picked up again. Since the field (must have been at least 150 acres) was bordered by trees that must have been planted 100 years ago, I decided to drive as close to the trees as possible.

I began circling the field staring from the left. Great thing about a truck is that you are not too concern about what hits it. Between it being built rather sturdy (i.e. very little plastic on the front end) and high ground clearance, I was not particularly concerned about the thick, tall weeds.

I continued driving around the field. As I neared the far side of the field the weeds began to thin out quite a bit. It was obvious that the little dirt road did not pick up again so I figured I had hit a dead end. I decided to continue circling around back to where I had started then pick up the little road and return back to where I got on it. As I started back on my way I suddenly thought that this would be a perfect place to stop and eat the rest of my lunch. No people or noise, just the perfect place to decompress a little before I returned back to the grind of work.

I used the truck to flatten out some of the weeds so that I could easily get in and out of the truck and walk around a little bit. After flattening out some of the weeds, I got out of my truck; I dropped the tailgate, sat on it, and enjoyed the rest of my lunch.

It was a rather pleasant day, nice and warm, the birds were chirping in the distance and the dragonflies were bussing around. As I ate I looked around at the trees nearly by and noticed various ropes hanging from sturdy limbs. There were several old sawhorses with pieces of weathered plywood lying up against them under the ropes. A farmer must have used that area several years ago for something.

As I finished drinking the last of my soda, I laid back into the bed of my truck to let the sun warm my skin. Within a few minutes I began to notice that the sun was warning up my crotch and I was beginning to get hard.

I sat up and looked around and realized that was not a sole within 15 miles of this place. Additionally even if someone was to drive down that old little dirt road, they would not be able to see me. I decided what the hell, a little nudity during lunch wouldn’t hurt me so I decided to take my clothes off and enjoy the sun.

As I lay in the bed of the truck, my dick started getting hard again thinking about all of the sexual escapades I had enjoyed with Janet since the program had entered my life. I decided a little masturbation wouldn’t hurt at all. As I began to pull on my dick, out of the blue I wondered what it would feel like to whack my dick against some of the dead sun flower plants growing all around the truck.

I stood up (put on my shoes, I am after all just a city boy) and walked over to one of the dead sunflowers. They were over 6′ tall and the leaves had become hard and prickly due to the usual lack of water that this part of Texas suffers in the late summer. The branches were covered with short, fine, stiff hair like material. I tentatively grabbed one of the branches and slowly lowered it until it touched my hard on. It felt pretty good to me. I then decided to break off one of the limbs that had a big dried sunflower head on it and began to gently hit my dick with it.

As the cum started to begin boiling in my balls, I began rubbing my harden scrotum with the dead sunflower and started really stoking by dick. I really was pulling hard on my dick when the cum finally shot out onto the parched ground. I walked back to my truck, got a couple of napkins to clean up the remaining goo, put my clothes back on and returned back to work.

I spent the next several weeks going back to that same spot. Sometimes I would strip naked and experiment with was type of plants felt good against my dick (and yes I could recognize poison ivy and steered away from it!) One day when I was not in the mood to whack off I began to investigate the area around the trees that had the ropes hanging and the sawhorses. The ropes were made of cotton, weathered but fairly sturdy. The sawhorses were in good shape but the plywood leaning against them were rotting and peeling.

As I walked around I began to fantasize about Janet being out here with me tied to the ropes and me whacking her tits, ass, and pussy with the dead sunflowers. Then I thought about having Cathy (Janet’s best friend) joining us. Right then and there I decided on a course of action.

That evening I triggered the program in Janet’s head and outlined my plan. All I needed was Cathy over here soon to complete my erotic entanglement. I had Janet call Cathy and ask her if she could come over for a few minutes because she wanted some fashion advice (the perfect excuse, all women love to help and all men roll their eyes and go off to do something else). Cathy came over about 15 minutes later and I triggered the program in her head and set in place my little excursion.

It took two weeks before everything fell in place. It turned out that Thursday would be the day. (I was able to take an extended lunch, and both Cathy and Janet were free for several hours.)

I told Janet that I would meet her and Cathy at a rather popular Mexican food restaurant near my office. I instructed them (when they were under the program) to wear nice sun dresses, open toe sandals (it was summer after all), with a tight fitting tanktop like tee-shirt under the sundress. I also told them not to wear any underwear or bras. I asked her to make sure she got us a table near the bar. This was because the tables near the bar were tall and you had to sit on tall barstools.

That Thursday morning would never end. Finally 11:30 am came and I practically ran out of the office to my faithful truck and was off to the restaurant. Sure enough Janet’s car was in the parking lot. I pulled in next to her car and walked into the restaurant.

As I walked in, I immediately saw Janet and Cathy sitting where I told them. Additionally there were several men around them talking and laughing. In other words they were trying real hard to pick them up. I strolled up and said “Hi ladies!". Both Janet and Cathy’s faces lit up and they said hello back. The businessmen glared at me and walked away when Janet kissed me. I sat down at the table, ordered some ice tea and we commenced the small talk.

Janet was wearing a light multicolored, floral patterned sundress with a white tank top tee shirt under it. Cathy was wearing a somewhat darker sundress with a yellow tank top tee shirt under it. Because Janet’s breasts were not particularly big, you really couldn’t determine whether she was wearing a bra. Cathy, on the other hand, left no doubt that those tits were not encumbered by a bra by the way they were hanging a swaying in that shirt each time she moved.

As usual the food was great and I enjoyed my company. As the waiter carried the plates away, Janet and Cathy excused themselves to the bathroom. As they walked away, the light from the windows in front of them shown through their dresses and I could almost swear that I could make out the outline of their pussies from the back. Men at several other tables also stared intently.

In a few minutes they returned (light still shining through their dresses, and yes I could make out their pussies!) and we walked out of the restaurant. I waited till both of them were seated in Janet’s car when I triggered their programming.

As they sat there unblinking, I told them that they would eagerly do anything I suggested. As a matter of fact the more daring it was the more they wanted to do it and it would make each one of them very horny. I told them that we were going to a secluded place where they were going to want to take their clothes off and do anything I told them to do. Then afterwards we would return here and they would go home only remembering what a pleasant lunch we had.

I ended the program and once they regained consciousness, I suggested that they get into the truck with me and we would go look at some land I had found. They smiled and said sure and we piled into the truck.

I suggested that Janet sit in the middle and Cathy sit on the end. Since it was summer I had placed a cardboard shield in the front window to try and minimize the heat in the interior as the truck sat outside. The windows were as heavily tinted as legal so it made it fairly dark in the truck. I turned on the truck but left the sunshield in the window. I told Cathy and Janet “Undo the straps of your dresses and pull your tops off then retie your dresses.” They both looked at me and then said “OK” and promptly dropped the front of their dresses and pulled their tops off then retied them. I pulled the sunshield out of the window headed towards the farmer’s field.

What a great sight, I was driving down the freeway with two good-looking women in my front seat with their tits just about falling out. Every time I hit a bump both of their tits bounced up and down. Cathy’s tits did keep falling and she had to basically push them back in each time.

As I would pass a semi or big truck I would slow down enough so that the driver could get a good look. More than one semi-truck driver blew their air horn at us.

We finally got to the turn off and within a couple of minutes we were on the dirt road towards the field. Being fairly bumpy Cathy’s tits stayed popped out of her dress and even Janet’s tits kept falling out too. Nice, very nice!

We finally arrived at the field and I began to follow the little path I had cut with the truck. I continued to circle until we arrived at the spot were the ropes and sawhorses were. I stopped the truck and said “Well, here we are!”

We all got out of the truck and Cathy and Janet began to walk around and commenting how nice and warm, an quite it was out there. I let them wander around for about 5 minutes then I decided it was time to get down to business.

I walked up to the two of them and said “Boy it sure is warm. I have a great idea!” They asked what I had in mind. I suggested that they walk out into the field a bit and pull their dresses off to enjoy the sun more. They both gave me a surprised looked and it seemed they were both going to tell me to jump in a lake when the program kicked in. Suddenly their faces brighten and they both agreed.

I watched them walk out into the field trying their best to dodge the tall weeds until I could no longer see them. I probably only had to wait 2 or 3 minutes but it seemed like forever. I heard the then giggling a little then the sound of them pushing through the weeds.

At first I was only able to see their vague forms then as they neared, their shapes began more defined. Finally they pushed through the last weeds and I was presented with quite a sight.

As they pushed through the last of the weeds I noticed that as Janet walked towards me, she straddled a big sunflower. As she walked towards me, the sunflower first brushed against her tits then as it pasted between her legs it hit her dark hairy pussy and caused her to shiver a little.

Cathy walked around the majority of the weeds but no matter she was going to get hers.

They both stopped about ten feet in front of me. Both totally naked. Janet had bit and pieces of dead sunflower material stuck in her thick pussy hair while Cathy had a pleasant smile on her face enjoying the sun warm her big tits.

I decided that it was time to get the show on the road. I walked behind Janet and reached around her and cupped both of her breasts. She jumped a little and started to tell me to stop. But as I began to kneed her breasts her protest died on her lips. Cathy glanced over and licked her lips. Then she walked in front of Janet got real close and placed both of her hands on Janet’s hips and brushed her lips against Janet’s.

I backed away and enjoyed watching Janet and Cathy duel with their tongues and press their breasts together. By this time I had a huge hard-on and decided it was time to move on.

I told them to walk over to where the sawhorses were. Earlier in the week I had moved 2 sets of the sawhorses so that they were parallel to each other and about 3 feet from one half o the pair to the other half. I had bought 8 large dog leather collars and had nailed them on to the saw horses in such a way so that each woman would have her legs spread and strapped to one saw horse, bend over it and her hands strapped to the other one 3 feet in front of the other one where her legs were strapped to. This way I would have both women side by side, legs spread far apart, bent over and their arms strapped to the other saw horse in front with their tits hanging down.

I told them to stand in front of each sawhorse. Once they were positioned, I told Janet to spread her legs as far apart as she could and she immediately obeyed me. I strapped her left ankle with the brown leather dog collar then I did her other ankle. Then I told her to bend over the sawhorse and place her hands on the one directly in front of her. Once I had her secured I told Cathy to do the same.

Once I had finished I stood back to enjoy the view. I had two beautiful, mature women strapped to and bent over a couple of saw horse with their legs spread and their pussies just waiting for some action.

Their predicament was obviously turning them both on and since I did not want them to be disappointed I began to enact my fantasy.

I broke off one of the dead sunflowers at the root and walked up behind Janet. I gently smacked her ass with it. She moaned a little. Then I began to rub the dead sunflower directly against her pussy. I occasionally whacked her directly on her protruding pussy lips. Each time I smacked her, she moaned and little louder and her ass gyrated a bit more. I pushed the dried sunflower past her pussy and began to rub the hard short prickly spines of the stalk between her pussy lips. She was going to be sore tomorrow but I really didn’t care. The inner area of her pussy was really beginning to turn red from the rough sunflower stalk so I decided to stop for a bit. Besides Cathy was looking over at Janet and licking her lips aching for her turn.

Since I did not want Janet to “cool down” while I was playing with Cathy, I walked to the back of my truck and pulled out a yard rake that was back there. I walked back up behind Janet and with the handle end I slowly shoved it into her pussy. Even though the handle was only about 1 1/2 wide, Janet really started fucking the handle for all she was worth. Fearing that she would cum too soon, I pulled it back out and with her love juices coating it, I moved it up about 2″ and placed it squarely on her asshole. Then I began to push it into her ass. I shoved about 7 or 8″ into her and decided that would be enough right now. I dropped the rake portion to the ground and enjoyed the view of Janet bent over, legs spread wide, her dark hairy pussy spread open with her labia lips slightly swollen and a rake handle shove in her ass. Nice view.

Now it was Cathy’s turn and she was squirming with anticipation. I walked behind her and inserted two fingers into her very damp pussy. As I began to finger fuck her, I could see her pussy juices soaking her fine light brown pubic hair. I managed to get 4 fingers and my thumb in her but I just couldn’t get my whole hand in her with probably causing some significant damage. No matter, I was sure with in a few months I would have her stretched out enough to accept my hand.

As I continued fucking her with my hand, I noticed that there were large grasshopper all over the place so I picked one up. It tried everything it could to get away but I had a good hold on its’ wings. I had not removed my fingers from Cathy’s pulsating pussy and she was trying to push her love hole against my hand as much as possible but the straps stop her from moving very far. I pulled my index finger out and slowly moved it up to her pink asshole. I smeared her love juices around until the opening of her asshole until it was nice and lubricated, occasionally shoving my finger in and out. I took the grasshopper and aimed it towards her asshole. With its’ legs working and its’ mandibles opening and closing, it finally made contact with her brown rosebud with it’s prickly lags. As soon as one of its’ prickly leg touched her asshole, she jumped and her asshole began to slightly pulse open and close.

I slowly released the grasshopper but instead of flying away, it moved its legs up and down then lowered it’s head to her anal opening. With its’ mouth, it began to sort of lick her ass. Cathy began to rotate her ass around and moan at the same time. Must of felt real good!

I picked up several more grasshoppers and before I knew it, there were five or six grasshoppers walking over her asshole and pussy opening gathering either fluid or maybe dead skin. It was a real turn on to see grasshoppers working their heads down into Cathy’s light brown public hair. A couple of them were holding on to her pussy lips and trying to work their way into her love channel. It was obvious that Cathy really enjoyed the prickly feeling of grasshopper on her butthole and pussy.

I turned my attentions back towards Janet. She was enjoying the rake handle up her ass but I decided that her nipples had been neglected. I had brought a bag full of wooden clothespins so it was time to use them. With several clothespins in one hand, I picked up the sunflower I had been rubbing her pussy with and began to rub the dead sunflower head against her left nipple. She groaned and wiggled in such a way that her breasts swayed back and forth. I smacked her left tits a few times with the sunflower then I took one of the clothespins and placed it directly on her left nipple. She sucked in some air as the clothespin clamped hard onto her nipple. I moved around to in front of her and did the same process to her right nipple. I returned to behind her and slowly pulled the rake handle out of her ass.

I grasped her left pussy lip between my thumb and forefinger and pulled it out. With my other hand I clipped several clothespins on to it. I did the same for her right pussy lip. With four clothespins hanging on her pussy and two on her nipples I stood back to admire my work. I decided to stick the rake handle back up her ass for good measure. Janet was really beginning to enjoy herself. Then I decided it was time for Cathy to cum.

I began to pull the grasshopper off her pussy one by one. One had even managed to get about half of its’ body in her pussy opening. As I pulled the last one off her asshole (it had its’ mouth on the right side of her asshole still licking the rim) I made the decision that I was going to do something I had not done in over 19 years. I decided I was going to fuck a woman other than my wife.

I realize that this was probably not a real shock to most people but up until this time I had not consciously thought about screwing Cathy. However having my wife bent over on the left with a rake shoved up her ass and Cathy on the right with her big tits hanging down and her pussy and ass wide open for the taking I couldn’t resist anymore.

I pulled of my pants (believe it or not I was still dressed) and underwear (a tad bit damp in the front with pre-cum) and walked up behind Cathy. My dick was so hard it hurt. With each beat of my heart my dick bounced up and down. I placed one hand on her ass then with the other hand I guided my dick into her pussy.

I slowly pushed my throbbing dick into her light brown thatch, enjoying the totally different feel from Janet’s pussy. Cathy’s pussy had a more acidic smell to it vs. the tangy smell of Janet’s. Additionally it flat out felt smaller. As I pushed the last of my cock into her, Cathy began to pant and grind her ass back against my groin. Man it felt wonderful. I then began to slowly starting pumping her. I realized that I would cum pretty quickly if I didn’t stop so I pumping her and leaned onto her back and reached around with both my hands and began kneading her big 40Ds. I grabbed each of her smallish nipples and began to tug on them fairly hard.

Janet looked over and licked her lips and concentrated on the rack handle in her ass and the clothespins pinching her much larger nipples.

I let go of Cathy’s nipples and slapped her tits around a few times. Each time I moderately slapped her tit, I could feel her pussy clamp down on my dick.

I bent back up a decided I would cum in her ass. I pulled my dick out and placed the head of it at her ass entrance. Wet with her pussy juices, I began to slowly push it in. At first it was pretty tough going. It was obvious she had never had anal sex. I used my fingers to scoop her pussy juices out of her cunt and lubricated her Hershey opening so that my dick would slide in a little easier. With the head of my dick about one inch in her asshole, her sphincter muscle relaxed enough to let my dick the rest of the way in her. God she was so tight! By now Cathy was muttering “Fuck me, fuck my ass, fuck my pussy, just fuck me.” Janet had never been the verbal type during sex so I was enjoying this tremendously.

I began to slowly stroke her ass. At the same time, I reached down with my right hand and found her clit. As soon as I touched it she began to buck wildly. I felt my cum beginning to churn in my balls and realized it was “ShowTime”. I straighten up, pumped her 4 or 5 times more and as my cum came boiling up my dick, I pulled out of her ass completed and watched my cum shoot out of my dick and splatter on the middle of her back. I pumped my dick between her ass cheek for about a minute until no more cum came out.

That had to be one of the most intense orgasm I had ever had! My balls ached like a mother. Cathy must of cum sometime when I was because she was panting saying “Damn, damn, damn that was good.”

I backed away from Cathy and looked over at Janet. She was grinding against the rake handle trying to cum also but it just wasn’t happening. I bent down undid the dog collards around Cathy’s ankles then undid them on her wrist. She slowly stood up then arched her back, she turned around to me, looked at my now flaccid dick and with a smile said “Thanks.” I smiled back and said “No problem!” Then I told Cathy “Go make Janet cum. Do what ever you want.”

With a glee in her blue eyes, she walked up behind Janet, grabbed the rake and began pulling and pushing in and out of her asshole. Janet moaned and tried to fuck back the rake handle. Cathy pulled it out the shoved one entire hand into Janet’s dark, wet pussy. Janet gasped and began fucking Cathy’s hand for all she was worth. Cathy pulled her hand out and shoved the other one in. Like a piston, she shoved one hand in, pulled it out then shoved the other one it. Janet began a constant moan. Each time one of Cathy’s hands entered Janet’s pussy, her moans became a littler louder. Cathy shoved her left hand in and left it in. She took two fingers on her right hand, licked them and then proceeded to insert them into Janet’s thoroughly used asshole.

With an entire fist in Janet’s pussy, two finger’s up her asshole, and Cathy saying “Come on baby, cum for me. Feel those fingers wiggle in your ass, feel my fist in your pussy. Cum you bitch!” Janet froze, her body trembled, and then she let out a long loud moan.

Cathy pulled her fingers out of Janet’s ass, then pulled her hand out of her pussy. I told Cathy to untie Janet and take the clothes pins off her pussy. Once Janet’s hands were free, she took the clothespins off her nipples.

Like Cathy, Janet (Janet was 38 and Cathy 44, not spring chickens!) slowly straighten up tried to clear her head then looked at me, smiled and said “Man that was fun.”

Baby, you were kidding!

I had brought some water and towels to clean up with. We giggled and helped clean each other up. I couldn’t help but notice that Janet’s pussy was red and very swollen. Her nipples still had indention marks were the clothes pins had been. I made a mental note to be easy on her for the next couple of weeks so that she had time to heal. On the other hand Cathy’s pussy just looked a little red and her asshole had already closed up completely. I decided that there would be some “stretching” activities in her near future.

We all got dressed piled back into the truck and drove back to the restaurant. I dropped them off and I returned to work. Needless to say I didn’t get much done rest of the afternoon! I just love technology!