The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Project 26X

Two senior female executives of Techno-improvements were sat in their office together looking through some CV’s and application forms.They were for the people who they had recently interviewed for an office position within the firm.One of the ladies pushed some paperwork in front of the other one and said,

“He’d make the perfect recruit for our latest project,dont you think Jenny?”

The other lady looked at the paperwork and said,“Phillipa,I agree with you entirely,we should call him in for further tests and his medical dont you think?”

“I do,“said Phillipa and she picked up the phone,and dialled a number, “Is that Steve Bell?“she asked when someone answered the phone.

“It is,who’s calling?“said Steve.

“Its Phillipa from Techno-improvements here,regarding your recent interview,we’d like to offer you a job with us.”

“Thats wonderful,“said Steve,“I’m so pleased to have found a job again at last,when would you like me to start?”

“Next week if possible,but in the meantime we would like you to report to head office again for a medical check up,and 1 or 2 other tests if thats alright with you.Are you free tomorrow?”

“I am,“said Steve delighted with the news,“what time would you like me to report?”

“9.30 in the morning,“said Phillipa,“its a very thorough medical,it will take quite some time,and then after that there’s a few more tests we’d like to do with you.”

“No problem,“said Steve,“I’ll see you both at 9.30 then.”

Jenny turned to Phillipa and smiled as she put down the phone,and said, “Project 26X is about to commence,and hopefully will be very successful!”

“Oh,it will be,“grinned Phillipa,“and then this country will change for the better.Well for women at least it will!”

The next morning Steve reported to Techno-improvements punctually at 9.30,where both Jenny and Phillipa were waiting for him.

“Hi Steve,we’re just going to escort you to the medical unit where they are just going to check you over very thoroughly,then when they’re finished,we’ll come and meet you again and take you for some further tests.You’ll be impressed,our medical department is the most advanced in the world,filled with many of our own technological inventions.This way please.”

When Steve reached the medical room he was greeted by a female doctor, Lucy,and told to sit down for a couple of minutes while everything was prepared for him.Somehow or other Steve wasn’t surprised to see a female doctor,because on each of his 3 visits to Techno-improvements he was yet to see a male member of staff there,this was 1 reason why he was so surprised when he actually got the job.

A few minutes later Lucy called him into her room to begin the checkup,and he walked through.When he got through the door he gasped in amazement,it looked a bit like something out of science fiction to him,computers blinking everywhere,a seat a bit like a dentists chair with a headpiece attached,a large metal suit which a whole body would clearly fit in,and wiring everywhere,he just stopped in shock until Lucy laughed,

“Don’t worry,its not as bad as it looks,its just that all our medical readings are computer diagnostic,from pulse and heart beat,to brain scan,it will even tell us exactly how shortsighted you are,and inform us of the laser adjustment necessary to give you perfect vision,if you wish us to do so.The chair will check everything in your head,sight, breathing,hearing,sense of smell,brain scan etc,and then the body suit will take all the other measurements,like pulse,heartbeat,blood pressure,bone density,and also height and weight, so that your company uniform fits you perfectly.All you need to do,is get in the chair and relax, and I’ll do the rest.”

“OK.“he said nervously,“Company uniform for an office job?”

“Oh yes,we will provide you with everything you will need for your future here.“smiled Lucy.“Just sit yourself in the chair and relax,and I’ll get you ready to begin the medical tests.”

Steve did as he was told,albeit slightly nervously,and sat in the chair which Lucy then released so that he was almost lying down,and certainly couldnt escape,she then lowered the headpiece and attached various electrodes to his head,forehead and temples,removed his glasses and replaced them with a pair of tight fitting goggles,and placed a mask over his nose and mouth,telling him to just breathe normally.She then cuffed his arms and legs to the chair,telling him it was just so he couldn’t move and distort the readings,and then finally a collar was placed around his neck.

“Now we can begin,“smiled Lucy,“enjoy the experience of Project 26X.”

“What?“said Steve in panic,“is Pro.....”

The mask over his nose and mouth had been connected to a supply of knock out gas,which had made him unconscious in seconds,at the same time 2 needles in the collar had pierced his neck,and began filling him with a thick golden liquid.The collar had a ring of flashing lights on it,which were red when the injection had happened,but turned orange as the fluid flowed,and would eventually turn green when the work was complete.She pulsed all the electrodes into life and smiled as the computer showed that they were doing their work.

Lucy laughed and said,“I will tell you all about Project 26X,even though you can’t hear me,and you certainly cannot now stop its work.The aim of Project 26X is to take a normal man,and turn him into a totally submissive machine,whose only duty in life will be to serve his female owners.Your mind will be wiped clean,and all your thoughts replaced by those of total devotion to women,the superior race.The collar will become your power pack,controlling your every thought and move at all times.Then when this work has been completed,you will be placed in your new metal body,and devices within it will absorp all your internal organs,and turn you into a flexible robotic machine,our slave.And if it works on you,we intend to put all men under the control of Project 26X and let women rule the country,and eventually the world.The benefit for you of being our first robotic slave is that you will assist with the sexual satisfaction of women,and you,Unit 1,will have a very special penis unit,long,strong,and with the power to convince women of the need of Project 26X if necessary!”

For several hours the work continued,and Steve’s mind was wiped,and then reprogrammed as was desired by his new owners.A laser unit within the goggles adjusted his eyesight until he had perfect vision,and his lungs were filled by the golden fluid.Eventually the lights on his collar stopped flashing green,as his programming had neared completion, and had now become a steady green ring of light around his neck.

“Perfect.“smiled Lucy,“Better call the others now,before the next stage.”

She rang Phillipa and Jenny and said,“I’m ready for stage 2,so if you want to check the Unit out before I start,you’d better come now.”

“We’ll be there right away.“said Jenny,and a few minutes later they arrived.“What name will he answer to?“Jenny asked on her arrival.

“Steve.“said Lucy,“All the details of his new self are embedded within his new body.”

Lucy removed the headpiece and released Steve from the seat,and he stood up slowly.

“Who are we,Steve?“demanded Phillipa of him.

“My owners,Mistress.“was his reply,“I only live to serve you all.”

“Yes.“squealed Jenny in delight.“It works!”

“Well stage 1 does,“said Lucy,“still got to find out if stage 2 does! But we’ll soon see.Steve walk over and enter the metal body suit,lock your collar into the neck of the unit,seal the head unit against your head making sure there is a connection with all electrodes,and then tell me that you are ready.”

“Yes Mistress,I obey.“he said,and did exactly as he had been told.A few minutes later he said “I am ready Mistress.”

Lucy turned to the other 2 and said,“And now for stage 2,all I have to do is press this button,and the suit will seal around his body,and become his new skin,then his body will be pierced by dozens of needles, and the solution inside will turn his internal organs into cyber units ready for programming.Then switch the power on,and the work will commence,meanwhile his cock will be surgically removed by the machine and replaced by the 12 inch electra stim unit,which will satisfy women everywhere,I know its basically a very special vibrator,but combined with the penetration from his body,it will be the most amazing sexual experience possible for us girls,and of course this 1 has a special device implanted to ‘assist’ women in their decision to turn their men over to Project 26X if necessary!And then at least 1 of us will get to try him out.” and she grinned at the thought.

“Cant wait for that.“purred Jenny.“I’ve enjoyed using the electra stim vibrator,but this is going to be something else!”

Lucy pressed the button,and the suit sealed vacuum tight around his body,then dozens of needles punctured every part of his body,she switched on the power and steadily over the next few hours,Steve was turned internally into a machine,and his new internal cyber units filled with all the data he would need.His cock was removed by a laser device,and then the electra stim unit was attached where it had been,and sealed into place.This one had been fitted with an internal control device,operated by 1 of his new cyber units,not only was he able to satisfy women immensely with his new 12 inch cock,he wouldn’t need recovery periods inbetween!After about 4 hours Lucy got the signal she had been waiting for,work completed on Unit 1,he was now ready for the big test.She released the suit from the wiring linking it to the computer,and held her breath.

“What is your name,and your duties?“she asked him.

“My name is Unit 1 Mistress,my duty is to serve all women,the superior race for as long as is required of me.I am also to assist as required in the processing of all male humans through Project 26X.And I am to unemotionally satisfy all females sexually as required by my Owners,or any other female who may request it of me.”

“Excellent.“said Lucy,“It seems to have worked.”

She rang Jenny and Phillipa and said,“Its worked perfectly,its time to decide which one of us is going to christen the first electra stim cock.”

Jenny and Phillipa soon arrived at the medical room,and the 3 of them drew lots,and Jenny won,she smiled and said,

“Well its only for the first go,if it works OK he should be able to satisfy each of us in turn.”

“Thats right,“said Phillipa,“but being the first is the most exciting. Well are you going to do it,or just think about it.“she teased,looking at Jenny.

“I’m going to do it right now.“grinned Jenny,removing all her clothes, “Unit 1 prepare to satisfy me sexually,Program 3 to be selected.”

“Yes Mistress,I obey.“Unit 1 replied unemotionally,as his 12 inch metal cock appeared from out of its storage unit.

“Mmmm,cant wait to try that.“Lucy said.

“Wait your turn.“replied Jenny with glee.

Unit 1 placed his hands over Jenny’s full breasts,and she purred as they were stimulated by a small vibrating pulse of electric current,at the same time he placed his mouth over her rapidly dampening pussy and sucked tenderly,the squeals of pleasure coming from jenny made the other 2 girls think at first that something was wrong,but they could tell from the smile on her face that it wasnt,she was simply in orgasmic heaven.When he finally plunged his cock into Jenny’s pussy and the stimulating unit was switched on,she simply floated away with pleasure,it was simply the most amazing experience she had ever known. She came so many times that she lost count,and the pleasure just never seemed to stop.After an hour or so of non stop continuous sex,his cock removed itself from Jenny’s body and retracted back into his body unit. When Jenny had finally recovered,and it took some time for her to get her breath back,she smiled at the other 2 and said,

“Wow,you must get some of that,its absolutely amazing.”

“We gathered that,“said Phillipa,“you did seem to be enjoying it a little bit!“She turned to Lucy and asked,“And when do I get my turn?”

“Now,if you want to,he doesnt need recovery time at all.“Lucy replied.

“Well in that case,Unit 1 prepare to satisfy me sexually,Program 3 to be selected.”

“Yes Mistress,I obey,do you wish me to undress you as well in preparation?”

“Can he?“Phillipa asked Lucy.

“Yes.“she smiled,“Most definitely.”

Phillipa turned to Unit 1 and said,“Yes,I wish you to undress me in preparation.”

“Yes Mistress,I obey.“and he slowly and tenderly removed every item of clothing from Phillipa’s body,what she hadn’t realised,and Lucy hadn’t told her,was that when Unit 1 reached the stage where she was only wearing underwear,the stimulating electric current within his hands began to operate,so when he started to remove her panties with his tingling fingers,her pussy went into overdrive at all this stimulation, and her pants were soggy before he finally removed them,as for her breasts as he removed her bra,lets just say her nipples were like bullets in anticipation of what was to come.By the end of her hour of pleasure Phillipa was a damp soggy pile of orgasmic heaven on the floor,she had never known anything like it before.

“Amazing.“was the only word she could mutter at the end of her time of pleasure.

Lucy just smiled,and said,“My turn now.Unit 1 prepare to satisfy me sexually,Program 2 to be selected.”

“Yes Mistress,I obey,do you wish me to undress you as well in preparation.?”

“Oh yes please.“grinned Lucy.

“Whats the difference in Program 2?“Jenny asked Lucy.

“Wait and see!“purred Lucy.

After Unit 1 had undressed Lucy,and all the pre penetrative stimulation had occurred,and as he plunged his cock into her wet pussy,2 tubes came out of his chest and plunged into Lucy’s breasts,the other 2 girls could see a fine tube of liquid pulsing between the 2 of them,and Lucy’s orgasms and cries of pleasure seemed even more intense than theirs.At the end of her hour or so Lucy just collapsed on the floor exhausted,but grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

“What was all that about?“asked Jenny when Lucy had recovered slightly.

“Stimulating liquid from his cyber units,“smiled Lucy,“they make my breasts as highly sensitive as its possible for them to be,every time he went anywhere near my breasts I had an orgasm,its amazing,and my breasts start stimulating signals which pulse back into his cyber unit to inform them how high I am on sexual desire.Just think how it would be if you linked those stimulating liquids into your mind,you would be on a sexual high for days!”

“And you can do that?“Jenny asked again.

“Sure can,“grinned Lucy,“and sometime soon I intend to try it.His cyber units would read your thoughts,and just keep driving you on sexually, for as long as you like,but I wouldn’t recommend more than about 20 minutes on that one,or you’d probably kill yourself,mind what a way to go!”

“It certainly would be!“grinned Phillipa at the thought,“Might try that 1 myself!”

“Anyway,“Jenny said,trying to sound businesslike,“Project 26X clearly works,I think.”

“Most definitely.“purred the other 2 women.

(2 Years later)

The Country is now run totally by women,nearly all men have now been processed by Project 26X machines,and been given their designated roles in service.Some like Unit 1 have been designated as sexual satisfaction units,their prime duty is to keep all women content in their sex lives, and they do,most definitely!Other Units have been designated as domestic workers,process workers working the machines to transform more men,and others as slave units,literally to do their Mistresses whim, usually their partner/wife or on occasions simply a woman designated for them to serve.Units can have more than 1 role for example Unit 1,as well as being the sexual satisfaction unit for his area,Lucy chose him as her personal slave Unit as well.He looks after her with complete and utter devotion at all times.Mind,she lets Jenny and Phillipa use his services on a regular basis!The 3 of them had drawn lots for him,and Lucy had been fortunate enough to win him.

They all enjoy using sex program 2 with him,especially the mind link one,and they regularly have ‘girls nights’when they take it in turns to be ‘mentally stimulated’ for 20 minutes at a time.As they would put it,their love lives have never been so good.

Jenny,who was deeply submissive but never admitted to it,had her secret found out by his cyber units,and she loved long periods of being mentally dominated by Unit 1,both with and without the sexual side of things.She just adored being controlled by a machine,though she was very glad it was only temporary.

Within 3 years of the commencement of Project 26X,they had discovered a way of improving the female body dramatically,and they all happily went through this process.After this time they could be linked into a sex stimulation Unit for hours,even days,with no ill effects,even with the mind link.At this stage Unit 1 was upgraded considerably,and relieved from his initial duties.He became the exclusive personal slave to all 3 women,but at the same time he became Jenny’s full time Master,and Lucy became her Mistress.Along with Phillipa they all moved into a luxurious mansion together,to live as 1 happy family.Jenny was given a new neurological program that allowed her mind to be free at work,and totally submissive to her Master and Mistress at all other times, something she adored totally.

2 more years down the line,and the world is controlled by women,and peace reigns everywhere.You may be wondering,won’t the population die out,if all men are now machines,well thanks to cloning methods devised by Techno-improvements,no is the answer to that question.Certain units have been adapted to act as ‘fathers’,not by sperm,but by electro stimulation of the female eggs,so they think they are being impregnated,and start the process of birth,though the chldren will always be female,and will always be cloned units of their mother.As the male machines will never die,they do not need replacing.Unit 1 is already a ‘father’ to Jenny,and both Lucy and Phillipa are expecting his ‘children’ shortly.

As you may have already worked out Project 26X was a total success!