The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author notes: I have finished this story, hoping that people like it and find it interesting, if you have comments on this piece please write at:

PROJECT SEXBOT.

PROLOGUE:

Erika Anderson was an unpopular girl at school, she wasn’t invited most of the times to all of the parties and reunions the popular girls organized, but this time was different, she had been invited to a sleep-over that the cheer-leading squad of her school had organized for Friday Night.

Erika was nervous, she was chatting and talking about boys with girls she had admired through all the time she had been at Lakeville High.

Suddenly, Cynthia Nixon the blonde cheer-leader captain asked Erika something.

-So tell us Erika, have you slept with anyone yet?—

This was a straight question, even though it made her uncomfortable, she somehow tought she was obliged somehow to answer it.

Nervously, she gained some courage to answer.

-Well, I kissed Joe McAllister once-

All the girls started to giggle.

Cynthia made a strange but yet menacing look to all of the girls and they stopped making noise, most of them stood up and left the room leaving only Erika, Cynthia and Cynhia’s best friend Jennifer.

Both the girls started making Erika more questions regarding her love life and sexual expertise.

Jennifer and Cynthia exchanged a quick look and then Cynthia said to Erika.

-We have been thinking, and we have come to think you qualifiy-

Erika stood quietly for a second.

-Qualify for what?, am I going to become a Cheerleader?—

Jennifer smiled.

-Not exactly..., if you excuse us, we’re going to the kitchen for more sodas.—

The two girls left, leaving Erika Alone in Cynthia’s Living Room, Cynthia lived in a big house and the recent silence was making Erika very nervous, the two other girls had been gone for a while and the kitchen was really close to the living room.

Then Erika heard a sound coming from the yard, like footsteps.

-Guys, you should stop it, you’re making me all jumpy and stuff-

Then a strange gas begin to make it’s way to the living room trough a window.

Erika started to feel dizzy..

-Guys...—

Erika couldn’t think straight, her thoughts were starting to make no sense, she couldn’t connect ideas, until she stumbled to the ground.

The last thing she saw were two figures among the gas.

One of the figures started to speak in a slow artificial tone.

-Unit 3984 reporting to base, we have acquired a new unit for assimilation-

After that, everything turned to black.

END PROLOGUE

Victoria Jenkins is 19 years old, she has brown hair, green eyes and a slim figure, she does a lot of exercise, she used to aerobics but she got tired of them and started doing tae-bo.

Her sister, Sophia is 16 years old, she has black hair and brown eyes, she doesn’t do exercise as Victoria does, but she keeps in good shape.

Their mother Angelica is 37 she is very much like Victoria they even go to the gym together.

Victoria never stayed at one place for a long time, she constantly moved due to her mother’s job. But it was something that her sister and herself were growing accustomed to, the latest place they were going to stay in was a small town called “Lake Ville”.

It was a very peaceful and quiet town, everyone strolled down the streets like they didn’t have a bit of concern through their minds.

The day Victoria arrived, they had the chance to see most of what would become their new home.

After arriving to their new house, Victoria’s Mom, sent her to the grocery store to buy some things for dinner, she found all the things necessary and went to the register, she was attendend by a girl in her early twenties, Victoria noticed that only women worked on the store and their uniforms were really thight making easy to see all the employees weren’t wearing underwear.

The women in the register started asking Victoria some questions.

-So, you’re knew here...haven’t seen you before-

-Yeah, just moved in with my mother and sister.—

The woman finished packing all the things Victoria bought, and smiled at her.

-Hope to see you again soon-

-Yeah, hope to see you soon-

Victoria took her things and exited the grocery store.

Twenty minutes later, Victoria arrived to her new house, and put all the things in the kitchen, after that she went upstairs to her room.

She sat on her bed, looking at her new bedroom, suddenly she started feeling tired, it was a long trip after all, so she fell completely asleep.

She started having a weird dream, she was in a plank wearing nothing but her underwear, she tried to stand up but she had both her hands and feet cuffed.

The room was completely empty, except for a door and a nearby mirror.

The cold plank gave her the most weird sensation, she felt a strange tingly sensation throught out all her body, Victoria looked down and saw her nipples stood out through her white bra.

Just after that, two guys in a lab coat entered the room and started examinating her, both the scientists started to take measurements of Victoria’s Body.

When they finished measuring things they both left the room, Victoria saw trough the mirror how a large needle was approaching the base of her skull.

The needle nearly made contact, but she fell like she had been stabbed.

Victoria woke up in her room, she probably had been sleeping around for four or five hours, she was surprised to hear her radio was on, even though she hadn’t turned it on previously, it was weird.

So she turned the radio off, and went downstairs to the kitchen, she was surprised to see only her sister Sophia was having dinner.

-Where’s mom?—

-Good to see you sleepy, mom left about and hour ago, she left for a town meeting, said she’d returned around 10:30.

Victoria ate something, washed her dishes and went to her room, she decided to take a shower before going to bed, after all tomorrow was first school day.

Victoria undressed, and entered the tub, she found this relaxing...she saw how her nipples were hard rock, She found her hands caressing her far better than they ever had before. Her right hand pinching and twisting her nipple, bringing an odd mix of pleasure, and her left hand caressed her nether lips and rubbing her clit

She did it more and more rapidly, until someone knocked the bathroom’s door.

- Are you going to take long or can I come in?—

Victoria got out of the tub, put on a towel and open the door for her sister who was already wearing her pijamas, they were very revealing showing of her sister’s breasts.

-Thanks-

Victoria couldn’t helped it, she stood there staring at the sister’s body, and how she envied, the great body she had

-So, are you going to let me in or what?—

Victoria reacted and got out of the bathroom and went straight to her bedroom.

There, she got inside her bed, and started masturbating thinking of the strange dream she had before, and how it aroused her in a certain way, she continued, until she cummed, releasing a soft moan, hoping her sister wouldn’t hear her.

The next day she went to her new school, where it was something really weird, all the girls in school were dressed in tight, revealing outfits.

And much to Victoria’s surprise, most of the female teachers too, but this seemed normal.

By mid-day, she went to the cafeteria, and all people were eating quietly, it was weird, because usually all the cafeterias she had been on were really noise.

She picked of a tray of food, and the seated on an empty table, then someone arrived.

-Hi, i’m Liz Guglino, what’s your name?—

Someone was actually talking to her, she found it amazing.

-Victoria Jenkins-

They started talking and found they had a lot in common, they both traveled around a lot, and they found all the things in the school really strange.

Victoria returned home happy, she opened the door and saw her mom and sister ready to leave.

-Hi sis, we’re going to the mall, want anything?—

-No, thanks-

Victoria bumped with her mother and she felt liked she had touched an ice cube, but she didn’t made much of it.

When her sister and mother returned they were both very quiet, when victoria asked something the both gave simple and precise responses both in artificial tones, but most of the time they were giving her the silent treatment.

That night, Victoria had another of the strange dreams she dream she saw her friend Liz being assembled as if she were a big blow up doll

After the second day of school, Victoria went for something to eat and then went to her bedroom to talk to her friend Liz, they chatted, and laughed all evening, Victoria couldn’t belive there was someone normal on this town.

when she finished Victoria went downstairs to grab something for dinner, her mother and sister were still giving her the silent treatment.

She had a second dream, she was in the same lab, this time there was a man asking her to do things, and all she was aked to do was done without hesitation.

She suddenly woke up in her room, feeling aroused, then her body reacted instantly standing up and going to her sister’s room, Victoria slightly opened the door, only to see her mother and sister licking each other’s cunt they were at the same time caressing and cupping their breasts, after a few minutes both women released a wave of pleasure with a loud moan.

After they finished victoria automatically went to her room, got inside her bed and fell asleep.

Next morning, school was mostly the same things, when victoria arrived home she saw her mother and sister talking, but they both stopped when she arrived to the same room, after all she felt uncomfortable after what she had seen yesterday.

Victoria went up to her room, and there, she started to feel sleepy, until she colapsed on her bed.

She had another strange dream, she imagined herself as a puppet attached to some strings and how a man in a lab coat was pulling all the strings making Victoria move.

Like all the previous dreams, when she woke up she felt extremely aroused with a pulsating sensation coming from her pussy.

Victoria went to the living room in order to find her mom or her sister but they weren’t anywhere to be found.

This was starting to freak Victoria out, she tried to call Liz, but no one seemed to be there, so she thought of going to her house.

When she arrived there, she started ringing the door bell, but no one was there.

Victoria heard a noise in her friend’s back yard, she made her way around the house until she arrived to the yard but nothing was there, then some gas started to appear and rendered Victoria unconscious.

Victoria woke up in the lab of her dreams, she stood in the same old plank cuffed by her hands and feet, she was surprised to see her sister Sophia and her friend Liz standing there, motionless with a blank expression in their eyes.

Then, the man from her dreams entered the lab.

-Hi Victoria, my name is Dr. Alizander-

Victoria tried to do something but the drug kept her moving any muscle.

Dr. Alizander kept talking.

-So you see Victoria, this little place i like to call “Lakeville” is a town where i can harvest and process a little invention of mine called sexbots, you see, all the women in town have been transformed by a very special process, you may be asking yourself why am i explaining all this to you, it is simple, when the mind is aware of a change, it doesn’t struggle against that change it prepares itself to receive and assimilate that change.—

Dr. Alizander took out from his coat a small remote, he clicked a button and all the lights in the lab turned on.

Victoria was able to see that the lab was completely fulled with equipment that were similar to torture elements.

Then, in front of her various monitors were activated and she was able to see what happened to Liz while the good old doctor kept explaining.

-You see victoria, we drug the subject and take them here, where a special serum is injected in them, that serum has nanobots, small robots that re-configure anything, in this case they change all physiology of the subject and alter their mental waves in order to be submissive and respond to any order-

-Let me demonstrate, unit 3453 remove all clothing-

-Yes master-

Liz started to undress until she stood there completely naked showing her big, round breasts.

-Unit 3214, engage unit 3453-

With this Sophia started to kiss Liz, the started to passionately kiss like they were long-time lovers, Sophia then carressed Liz breasts, licking her nipples.

Victoria couldn’t do anything just watch as this happened.

-I think i made my point, unit 3214, unit 3453 prepare subject 3667-

They both did as they we’re told and started the process, they put electrodes in all victoria’s body

After they finished, they left the room.

Dr. Alizander pushed another button in the remote and the giant needle from Victoria’s dream’s injected serum into her skull, after it finished it returned to it’s original position.

After that, Dr. Alizander pushed down a switch and electricity started flowing trought out all Victoria’s body, she started to lose the ability to think straight, all she could picture in her mind were scenes from porn movies.

Some minutes later, Victoria forgot about struggling against the process, she was asimilating all the information that the nanobots sent to her brain.

When the process finished, the cuffs from the plank were released and Victoria stood up, with a motionless expression and a blank stare.

Then she said in a monotone tone: -Sexbot 3667 has been activated, waiting further instructions-

Victoria was escorted out of the lab by Dr. Alizander

-Come 3667, we have things to do.—

EPILOGUE:

A school bus is seen in the middle of the road, the driver asks a man working in a gas station for directions.

-Do you know where Lakeville High is?—

The man smiles.

-Sure I do, so where you folks are from?—

The driver looks back into the bus and then looks to the man again.

-We’re from East Falls high, so you know where Lake Ville high is?—

The man on the road looks into the bus only to see a football team with the cheerleading squad and some students.

The driver shows the man a map and points a road

-So if I keep this route I will arrive, are you sure?—

-I’m sure, you’re going the right way.—

END EPILOGUE