The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PROM NIGHT

It was nearly time to go and Christina was getting more and more excited. The prom, the big event, more important, that last major hurdle before high school was over. She and three of her friends, Karen, Melanie and Samantha, had decided to rent a limo and go together, stag as it were. They all had an interest in boys, but decided they would have more fun together without some guy trying to get in to their pants all night.

Christina pulled the brush through her shoulder length blond hair for the last time. Straight with a little curl at the end, very cute she thought. A touch of lipstick and a bit of rouge and she was done. She removed her t-shirt and put on her satin black bra she had purchased specifically for the occasion. Now her shorts and panties fell to the ground.

Removing a package from her dresser, Christine eyed it with great anticipation. Shiny white pantyhose, Berkshire brand, unconsciously she ran one of her hands up her naked thigh. While outwardly she fell in to the tomboy pattern of her friends, secretly she loved to dress up. In particular, she felt a certain excitement towards nylons. She couldn’t explain it, she was not in to other chicks, she just loved the way it felt on her body.

A flick of her nail and the package opened. Unrolling the sheer white fabric she admired its shiny, white sheen. It almost glimmered in the light. Sitting on the bed she rolled one leg up and extended her pointed foot out. Shimmering fabric slid over her dainty foot and up her calf. She admired her foot, the fabric translucent between her small toes. Now up the other leg, she stood up and pulled the pantyhose up to her waist. She admired herself in the mirror as she smoothed the nylons up and down her legs. The swooshing sounds of her hands against the sheer fabric sent a chill up her spine. BEEP BEEP!

Crap!!! The limo was here. Christina ran to the closet in stocking feet and grabbed her dress, a tight but not slutty black cocktail dress. She quickly slid the dress over her head, it fell in to place nicely. Now, using her toes, she pulled a pair of shoes from the bottom of the closet. Black mary-jane style pumps, she slipped her nylon covered feet in the shoes and crouched down, buckling the two straps over her feet. Hurrying down the stairs, she paused only long enough for her mother to snap a quick picture.

“Bye mom, gotta go. See you soon.” She yelled back. She ran out the door and to the waiting limo. The driver, all suited up hat and all, opened the door and let her in.

“You are the final stop miss, off to the event now.” He smiled at her. She jumped in the waiting seat as the door closed behind her. There were her friends all dolled up, quite a change from their usual sweats and jeans.

Karen was a tall redhead. Thin and wiry she had chosen a purple flowered knee length dress. The subtle flowers accented her thin form nicely. A thin outer fabric slanted over her knees exposing a bit more of her nylon covered knees. She had chosen a silky pair of barely colored tan nylons. Were it not for her sheer, gauze covered toes that extended from the sandal like pumps she wore, it might only appear as if her legs were two long and bare stems of teenage perfection.

Next to her sat Melanie. Melanie was a tall blond, very similar in build to Karen. The two were virtually sisters. They had grown up next to each other for their whole lives. Even now Melanie wore her blond hair in a bun nearly identical to Karen’s. Her dress was even similar in style, though black and decorated with sequins, it too had a transparent outer layer that exposed her knees. Though, from her lack of shoes, which had been tossed on to the floor, it was quite obvious that she wore tan nylons, a bit more colored than Karen’s but still quite sheer. Christina looked down at her bare nylon covered feet and smilled.

“Couldn’t even keep your shoes on in the limo.”

“You know I hate dress shoes, and these nylons are already driving me crazy. I can’t wait to get them off.” Melanie shifted in her seat, very uncomfortable in her garb. Christina smiled at her again, she thought she looked great, especially her legs sheathed in the sheer nylon. How could they not enjoy this as much as her?

Samantha, or Sam as she preferred, looked over at Christina. “You haven’t said a single word, good, keep it that way.” Sam was the most tomboy of the bunch. She played every sport she could, watched football, the whole deal. Tonight, though, was a different story. A mid thigh length, blue sequined , sleeveless cocktail dress hung tightly on her body. Her shoulder length dark brown hair was professionally done up. Below her dress, matte, tan pantyhose, obviously expensive, covered her athletic calves. Her feet rested in strappy black pumps and Christina could see through the mildly transparent fabric that covered her toes that her toe nails were painted bright red. Even her fingernails were done in a French manicure, a large corsage on her wrist.

“Hey, where did the corsages come from,” Christina barked “You guys get dates on me or what?” Looking around she saw that all three wore identical red rose corsages on their wrists.

“No way,” Karen replied” they were compliments of the limo service. Be careful though, whoever put them together didn’t do the roses very well, we all got pricked.”

“I’ll wait then, you know what a klutz I am.” Christina reached over to the side of the limo and retrieved her corsage, placing it beside her. The girls began to chat as the limo sped off to the prom.

“Is it hot in here or what?” Karen asked. All of sudden she looked very uncomfortable. Her hands dropped to her sides as she slid down in the seat. She began to rub one nylon covered leg up and down the other. Rubbing her knees with her hands a small moan escaped her throat. “What, what’s happening to me.....OH....”

Sam and Christina watched in amazement as Karen’s whole body shuddered. She was having an orgasm. Her legs began to slide against each other with more force as Karen’s hands drifted up and down her inner thighs, pushing her knee length dress aside. A small sound drew their gaze to Melanie. They hadn’t even noticed her with the state Karen was in. She sat glued to the back of the seat, eyes clamped shut, a grimace on her face. Her slender tan feet worked over and under each other as she clamped on to the edge of her dress.

“So wonderful, I feel so wonderful, my legs, like a thousand tiny hands, can’t resist, can’t, oh...” Melanie slid her dress up and began to run her hands up and down her pantyhose covered thighs. The whoosh of hand against nylon got louder as her movements became more frenzied. Her body too began to shudder.

“Sam, we’ve got to do something, we have to help them.” Christina was on the edge of her seat, but unable to move, in shock. Karen and Melanie were writhing about, unnatural smiles on their faces. Small constant moans escaping their throats. Without warning Karen turned and straddled Melanie, nylon thigh against nylon thigh. She began to kiss her on the neck and Melanie responded, sliding her silky leg up and down the inside of Karen’s.

“Sam, are you seeing this, Sam?” Christina trailed off and looked at her friend next to her. Sam was double over, as if in pain. Her hands were wrapped around her silky tan ankles. She began to slide here hands up and down her calves.

“Christina...help me... these pantyhose... so wonderful... can’t resist... must have them forever... can’t resist...help...” She sat straight up. Her eyes clamped shut as she reached down massaging her silky smooth thighs. The more the nylon rustled the more excited she became until her body too began to shudder and vibrate.

Christina shrank back in to the corner of her seat. Karen and Melanie had now begun to undress each other. Dresses came off and Karen’s shoes hit the floor. Soon, they were clad only in their nylons and bras. Something was wrong though, Christina could not tell where the pantyhose ended and her friends began. It was as if the pantyhose had been poured on to them. The fabric flowed around their bodies in to their anus and vagina, but left their pubic area smooth and sheer, like the fabric itself. The waistbands on their nylons seemed to have melded in to their very bodies, now only a faintly distinct line remained. Their pelvises slowly moved together and one final low moan from both of their throats escaped. Karen fell sideways on the seat and Melanie’s head drifted sideways. They both appeared unconscious.

Christina looked down at her own shiny white legs. The nylons, she had to get these nylons off. Reaching down to move her dress up a hand reached over and stopped her. Looking sideways there was Sam, her dress and shoes were gone. Now, she wore only the matte tan nylons Christina had admired earlier. Though now, she too had been seemingly bonded in to them. Sam grinned at her with a sadistic smile.

“You must join us, you love nylon, you will feel better than you ever have. You will become nylon.”

“Sam please, no, I don’t want to be made in to some kind of nylon slut. Please help me.” It was too late. Sam reached over and grabbed both of Christina’s wrists. Sliding over, she straddles her as Karen had done Melanie earlier. As soon as her tan legs touched Christina’s white nylons, she shuddered. A spark of desire was lit and Christina began to welcome it. Sam began to run her hands up and down Christina’s body. Carefully she reached next to Christina and removed the corsage from its box.

“Ouch,” Christina exclaimed. She looked down to see the corsage on her wrist. The corsage, that’s what had done it. Christina moved to remove it, but Sam held her tight, slowly massaging her pelvis against Christina’s. That’s when she felt it, shuddering a wave of pleasure began to mover up her body from the tips of her nylon toes. Sam let loose one final moan and fell sideways, her matte, tan legs draped across Christina’s lap. Finally free, she reached down and removed the corsage. There, a single prick of blood rolled away and she observed the tiny needle on the bottom of the corsage.

Reaching down Christina moved her dress up and went to the waistband of her nylons. No waistband, it was too late. She pulled at the fabric and her skin came with it, she was trapped, she couldn’t get these things off.

“Oh no, Oh no, oh my god...” Christina felt her whole body shake. Her Legs and lower body were being caressed by a million invisible fingers. She ran one hand up and down her shimmering white thighs and another across Sam’s unconscious, hose covered calves. Her pelvis undulated up and down as if to an invisible lover. The nylon moved in and out of her, caressing her like no man ever could.

“The nylon it is so wonderful, so wonderful, so ....” Christina’s whole body seemed to rise up and then she fell, unconscious as the others.

The partition of the limo slid down, “Yes sir, nylonification process is complete. Yes sir, the new formula worked extremely fast. Uncontrolable lust, yes sir. I will be right over with the delivery. Ladies, please prepare for delivery.” All four girls sat straight up, eyes snapped open, vacant stares and shallow breathing. Karen, Melanie and Sam put their dresses back on and slipped their now permanently nylon covered feet back in to their shoes. Christina, still in her dress, sat motionless. Behind her blank stare she was screaming for help. Her mind was being invaded by foreign thoughts. Soon she knew her very personality would be second to her new purpose.

The limo pulled up to a large unmarked warehouse, the door opened and the four girls got out, following the limo driver in. There they entered and lined up against the wall, several other girls were already there. Large smiles on all of their faces, they stood motionless, not even breathing, they too were dressed up and all wore the nylons which would cover their lower bodies for the rest of their lives. Melanie, Karen, and Sam shuddered one final time. A uniform sheen came over the exposed nylon on their lower legs, their breathing stopped, a glaze cam over their eyes, and a smile crept across their entirely motionless faces.

A man approached Sam, lifting her dress. Running a hand across what had once been the waistband of her nylons, “Excellent, total nylonification and enslavement in under an hour. Theses speeds up theprocess considerably. There was no damage from the increased pleasure protocol?”

“No sir,” the limo driver responded” none that I could observe. The new formula met all expectations. These units are ready for sale.”

The man approached Christina “Still resisting, she’ll make an excellent pleasure unit. Don’t worry little one, very soon all of your worries will drift away. You will be happy to serve your new master, pleasuring him with your nylon covered body. Now, let’s be a good girl and give in.” The man ran his hand up Christina’s white and shiny leg. She shuddered, “NOOOOOOO......” . Her breathing stopped and her head snapped to attention, a smile coming across her face.

The man withdrew a cell phone. " Mr. Sato, yes sir she is ready for shipment, just came in. What sir, no, you can not remove or change the nylons, they are permanently bonded to the unit. Oh of course sir, outer clothing is no problem. How much, yes sir, I think we can include a dolly costume for that price. She will go out tomorrow express freight, no, thank you.” The man hung up and, taking her by the wrist, directed Christina to a large shipping crate. A box labeled “dolly #1” was placed at her feet and the crate sealed.

Christina, or the nylon pleasure unit that had been Christina, was excited. First she would pleasure her master with her silky smooth nylon feet, then she would take him insider hey nylon covered body, she would be the best pleasure unit yet, she couldn’t wait to be his dolly. Nylonification was the best thing that could have ever happened to her. Nylon is wonderful, nylon is great, I am its slave, I obey, I obey...