The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Property of Sun Central

‘The lovely owner of a tanning salon decides to save money by taking full ownership of her employees, and recruits new employees from her client base, turning one into a lustful submissive bimbo, and the other into a photographer robot.’

FF RB MC

FREE TANNING SESSION

The long legged, tall brunette walked into the tanning salon. She was the hottest photographer in the area, and in high demand. Her prices kept her working for an elite clientele, out of the salon owner’s budget to be sure. She had huge breasts, and kept her hair in a pixie cut. In her hand was a coupon for a free tanning session, with accelerator included. Behind her, also carrying a coupon, stood a partly red haired green eyed woman, slightly shorter, but equally shapely, she displayed lovely canines when she smiled.

She approached the front desk, and the owner of the salon Lynn Maye. “Hi, I got this in the mail, and wanted to try the tanning salon.” Said Donna, the photographer. Lynn looked at her and smiled. She was about to get all of her new brochures and photos done for free, for as long as she wanted. “You also get one application of our best accelerator, and a cup of tanning enhancement & extension drink. It tastes like apple juice, try some.” Lynn handed a cup of juice to Donna.

“What does it do?” asked Donna. Lynn replied: “This will increase your melanin, and allow your tan to be darker, as well as stay longer. The accelerator allows you to tan deeply in the first few initial tans without burning”, she continued. “I’ll try them both then,” Said Donna.

Donna drank the juice and was given a small plastic disposable cup of accelerator. The redhead, a local secretary, was next. “I heard the whole pitch and would like to try both products as well.” she said. The redhead, Tammy wasn’t naturally all red, but a brunette that tinted her hair burgundy. She had a few freckles, but nothing extreme. She looked like her body was in good shape, and was just in need of some toning and a makeover. “I hope this is quick, as I don’t have too much time, my job works me to death.” Said Tammy. “Have you thought about working part time here at Sun Central.” “Yeah right”, laughed Tammy thinking a tanning salon was beneath her.

Both women were led to their respective beds, and given instructions on applying the lotion, completely, and using it all. By chance they were the last two clients of the night, as Lynn went and switched the sign out front to CLOSED.

IN THE TANNING BED

About 10 minutes into the 20 minute session, Lynn used her master key to open the door. It took only ten minutes for the lotion to take effect, soaking into the muscles making Tammy unable to move her arms or legs, and the fact she applied completely, up to her neck, paralyzed her neck and vocal cords. The ‘juice” made the mind more pliable to suggestion, and actually acted as a chemical neural re-router, making any suggestions given under it’s influence, burn into the brain in a half hour as well as years of intense brain washing would have done in the past.

Repeated ‘training’ would eventually over-ride the other neural pathways in favor of the new thoughts and behaviors.

Lynn, who was about 5′8″ herself, deeply tanned, and solid, but not striated, wore a blunt haircut of chestnut brown. Her shorts were satin, and her clogs leather and well worn. She maintained a high gloss manicure and pedicure, choosing a deep red. Her eyes were large and doe-like, and while she could stand to lose 10-15 pounds, she was striking, nonetheless. Soon these other two women would see her as perfect.

Lynn lifted the lid of the bed, and gazed down upon the reddish haired Tammy. She took one of her hands and raised Tammy’s arm, then let it go. It remained in Place. In effect, Tammy could not move, but could be positioned as Lynn wished. Lynn rolled the woman onto her side, giving her access to the back of Tammy’s neck, where she injected a concentrated version of the juice’s main chemical.

She rolled Tammy onto her back. Then she attached a headset to Tammy, which fed her Commands she’d be following. Lynn set the cd on auto repeat.

The cd began to play, in Lynn’s velvety voice:

EMPLOYEE PROGRAMMING for Tammy

“This is the voice you know and trust. The voice you always obey and believe. This is the voice of Lynn Maye-think this thought to yourself, always in the back of your mind.: ‘Lynn Maye is the kindest, prettiest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life, and I am honored to be of service to her.’ Lynn’s voice continued-You have an aching desire to gain Lynn’s approval, and are infatuated with her beauty. Seeing even an inch of her skin gives you hot flashes. Your idea of perfection IS Lynn Maye. This voice cuts through to your core, overriding your own thoughts, and giving you tremendous pleasure in obedience to Lynn, and being Lynn’s airheaded bimbo. Your greatest desire is to serve and obey Lynn Maye and to work at Sun Central. Sun Central is your favorite place to be, you want to belong to Sun Central. You need to give yourself completely to Lynn and Sun Central. Your dream is to belong to sun central completely. You are property of sun central, you belong to sun central and Lynn Maye. Her beauty and perfection have you happily under her control, thinking only the thoughts she gives you.

You will improve your body and appearance to better serve Lynn Maye. At the beginning and end of your day, you will exercise in the following manner: You will work you abs followed by calve raises using a phone book, followed by squats and lunges, pelvic thrusts, then push ups. You will do each exercise until you reach failure, unable to do another rep. As you do each repetition, you will think to yourself: “I must maintain and improve this property of sun central, to better serve my owner: Lynn Maye.”

The cd repeated those tracks, over and over, while Lynn went to prepare her own private photobot. She’d be back to let Tammy hear the last track, sealing her mind and body in servitude to her.

HER OWN PRIVATE ROBOT PHOTOGRAPHER for Donna

Lynn used her master key to enter the tanning room where Donna lay. Again, she lifted the lid to find a pose able, amazon Barbie, and injected her. Planning in advance she recorded a custom cd that would give her a living robot, that would take flawless photos for her ads and brochures, retaining her training in the art while erasing her personality outside the confines of sun central. Eventually she’d come to sun central full time, and work as Lynn’s robotic housekeeper, massage therapist, and take photos when commanded to do so, thinking of nothing other than how to please Lynn Maye.

DONNA’S PROGRAMMING

Donna was wearing the headphones, and Lynn’s voice began:

“This is the voice you know and trust. The voice you always obey and believe. This is the voice of Lynn Maye-think this thought to yourself, always in the back of your mind. I am and have always been Photobot, a photographer robot designed and programmed to serve Lynn Maye.’ Also keep looping in your mind: ‘Lynn Maye is the kindest, prettiest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life, and I am honored to be of service to her.’ Every moment of every day, your obedience and automatic performance of my commands with mechanical efficiency, increase. Your own thoughts lose volume and power, fading into nothing, as only the thoughts and commands given you by your controller Lynn Maye can be heard. Your natural talent and skill for photography is a gift from Lynn Maye, for which you are eternally grateful. You are Photobot, property of sun central, and property of Lynn Maye.

The sounds of Tammy having orgasm after orgasm in the tanning bed echoed filled the room she was in, as Donna lay oblivious to anything but the cd she listened to.

BACK TO TAMMY

Donna was ready for track two of her cd programming. Track 2:

“Your attraction to and infatuation with Lynn Maye grows by the second. Every night, you will dream immediately upon sleeping, and dream the following: You will see yourself happily wearing a vinyl bikini, and matching pumps, working at sun central. When you say: “Welcome to sun central” your vagina will pulse with pleasure. You will see yourself kneeling before Lynn Maye, thanking her for letting you serve her and belong to sun central. As you stare down at the tanned, pedicured foot of Lynn, and bring your face closer, your tongue will dart between her toes, from the big to the little. Your body will begin to rock with pleasure, as you subserviently look up at Lynn, And see she is wearing a demin skirt without panties. As you gaze upon her downy Vaginal hair, and get a glimpse of her labia, you will feel as if you have gazed upon the most beautiful site on earth. Your hand will reach up to touch her labia, and feel her wetness, your will bring your finger to your lips and taste her on it. Rocking your body in one orgasm. As you look around and see the salon is filled with waiting clients who just watched you lick Lynn’s foot and taste her juices, you will orgasm a second time, more intensely. You will announce to the waiting clients. I belong to Lynn Maye, I am property of sun central!” at which point you will orgasm again. You will have that dream as a practice when I next say the word “dreamland.”

When you awaken from your tanning session, after the lights turn off, you will be extremely pleased with the results, and convinced it’s your own idea to apply for work at sun central. Once you have put your panties and bra on, you will cough twice. If you should hear a whistle, you will instinctively stand at attention , every muscle flexed, rigid, and in trance, awaiting instructions from Lynn Maye.”

“Dreamland”

DONNA’S PROGRAMMING

“Your loyalty to and obedience to your operator Lynn Maye grows by the second. Every night, you will dream immediately upon sleeping, and dream the following: You will see yourself happily wearing a vinyl bikini, and matching pumps, working for Lynn Maye. When you say: “I am Photobot” your vagina will pulse with pleasure. You will see yourself photographing Lynn Maye, thanking her for letting you serve her and belong to sun central. As you stare at the tanned, perfect body of Lynn, your body will begin to rock with pleasure, as you obediently gaze upon Lynn, you will see her as a robot would see her, with elaborate graphics surrounding her and commands scrolling across the screen. “Identified: Lynn Maye, owner: Identified, Lynn Maye, flawless beauty,” as each detail flashes upon your eye, your vagina will pulse with pleasure. “Lynn Maye height, weight, shoe size,” will be visible to you. “Lynn Maye Controller: Identified, loyalty/obedience 100%.

You will see yourself moving mechanically, stiffly. Your gait will be that of a mechanized replica of a woman. You will see that you ARE Lynn’s Robot. Seeing this, realizing it, and acknowledging that you are Photobot, will throb your body in one orgasm. As you see yourself given commands and obeying, thoughtlessly, you will orgasm a second time, more intensely. You will announce to Lynn: I belong to Lynn Maye, I am property of sun central!” at which point you will orgasm again. You will have that dream as a practice when I next say the word “dreamland.”

When you awaken from your tanning session, after the lights turn off, you will be extremely pleased with the results, and convinced it’s your own idea to apply for work at sun central, offering me photography for free. Once you have put your panties and bra on, you will cough twice. If you should hear a whistle, you will instinctively stand at attention , every muscle flexed, rigid, and in trance, awaiting instructions from Lynn Maye.”

“Dreamland”

The sounds of Donna having orgasm after orgasm in the tanning bed filled the room she was in, as Tammy lay oblivious to anything but the cd she listened to in her room.

Lynn day was pleased with herself. She felt excitement and anticipation. In a few minutes the tanning beds would turn off, about 20 minutes apart. She’d test the new subjects to see how the combination of ingested, injected, and topical compounds worked. Her budget was going to be fine. What started as a way to save some money here and there had turned into a cottage industry, With none of employees wanting to be paid to work, she could extend store hours, open more stores than her current 4. She would have an army of experts, convinced they were her personal robots, doing her photography, decorating, laundry, massage, etc. She’d have her pick of tanned beauties to service her at her whim. They’d all stay tanned and toned, attracting clients, and yet, they would worship and lust after only one thing…Lynn Maye.

TAMMY’s ROOM

Tammy’s tanning bed stopped first. Lynn heard the sound of the bed turn off, Some shuffling in the room, and the sound of clothes being lifted of the provided chair in the room. Then came the two coughs. Lynn blew on the small anti-rape whistle she wore around her neck. The shuffling stopped.

Lynn entered Tammy’s room.

TAMMY AT FULL FLEX

Standing there, with every muscle flexed, staring blankly, deeply tanned, was Tammy. She was as rigid as wood. Lynn did a karate chop to Tammy’s abs, and another on her Collar bone, and Tammy didn’t flinch.

“What is your name?” asked Lynn “Tammy Booth” said Tammy. With a big smirk and in a sarcastic tone, Lynn asked Tammy: “Now what do you think about working for Sun Central?” and awaited the response.

An expression of excitement, adoration and lust appeared on Tammy’s face. Tammy spoke is a sweet southern drawl. “Sun Central is my favorite place to be, I want to belong to Sun Central. I need to give myself completely to Lynn and Sun Central. My dream is to belong to sun central completely. I am property of sun central, and belong to sun central and Lynn Maye. Her beauty and perfection have me happily under her control.”

Lynn was getting wet. She wanted to put Tammy’s face between her legs, but she knew she wasn’t yet presentable to the public as a sun central bimbo. She needed some touch ups to Live up to Lynne’s standards. Lynn commanded her:

“You will follow me to the spray on tanning room, where I will re-dye your hair to my liking and spray you 3 shades darker while it sets, follow me.

As Lynn walked Tammy stared at her ass. Lynn had gained a few pounds since her ideal weight, and yet her ass somehow remarkably stayed shapely and the size of two cantaloupe halves under her satin shorts.

Lynn did Tammy’s hair in a deep burgundy, hiding the roots, losing the occasional grey. She applied permanent mascara, and lip color while the hair set, then sprayed the darkest spray on tanner she had, completely camouflaging any freckles. The label on the spray read: “Permanent-colorization, use with caution.”

Lynn told Tammy to repeat her mantra, in the back of her mind, out loud in a whisper, while remembering her dream, over and over until Lynn returned, and to ignore the whistle, this time only.

Tammy whispered: ‘Lynn Maye is the kindest, prettiest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life, and I am honored to be of service to her.’

BACK TO DONNA-PHOTOBOT

Lynn heard the second bed turn off and a groggy Donna get up, then she blew the whistle again. She entered to see Donna, and her large D-cup breasts, immobilized, perfectly still.

Lynn addressed her: “Who are you?”

I am and have always been Photobot, a photographer robot designed and programmed to serve Lynn Maye.’

“Who is Lynn Maye?” Asked Lynn: ‘Lynn Maye is the kindest, prettiest, warmest, most wonderful human being I’ve ever known in my life, and I am honored to be of service to her. Replied Donna.

“Very good, I think your services will now be able to fit in my budget, as you belong to me now.” Smiled Lynn. “Photobot, give me the specs of your digital cameras.”

Donna recited in a monotone, giving specs, data, settings, pixel rates, byte sizes, and capabilities of

every digital camera she owned. When asked she recited the workings of Photoshop software, and all her working knowledge of photography, training, etc. Lynn stopped her rant when she felt convinced, she had not lost that knowledge. She wanted to remove as much of her old personality though, keeping only her functionality as a photographer and began.

“Photobot: each time I snap my fingers, you will be deeper and deeper photobot and erase those other annoying thoughts and memories that do not serve Lynn Maye by 10 percent with each snap. You will repose in mannequin-like poses with each snap, to show me more has been erased. Comply!” she snapped. Lynn titled her head, a blank expression on her face. Her arms moved. Again Lynn snapped, again Donna re-posed, overwriting more life memories with commands from her operator. Again, and again and again, each time Donna’s position changing, each time the look more vacant and distant in her eyes, each snap a subtle tremble in Lynn’s Vagina. Seeing this big Amazon, who stood taller than Lynn, her large breasts, strong looking arms and legs pose under her command, like a mechanical puppet was a thrill Lynn relished.

She stopped.

“Photobot, to whom to do you belong?” asked Lynn, rather sure of herself, and now dripping wet. Donna answered in a more stilted monotone voice than before: “I-Be-long-to-Lynn-Maye. I-am-prop-erty-of-sun-cen-tral.”

Lynn was about to cum, and didn’t want to waste it. The power was an amazing rush, and the money she was saving had her hot as all hell. In a fair fight this tall photographer could probably Trounce her, but now all that physical power was literally under her control.

“Photobot, get dressed. Then sit in the lobby and wait for my instruction. You will be able to act ‘human’ upon leaving sun central, but you are now permanently and irrevocably my photobot, and are only pretending to act natural when off the premises.”

Donna felt a tremendous orgasm, hearing the sweet voice of Lynn Maye tell her that she was indeed her property, her photobot. As the orgasm subsided she got dressed.

Lynn went back to the mantra whispering Tammy. Tammy looked amazing. Her hair was dark burgundy, her eye and lip makeup now permanent, and her tan looked like she spend the last month in San Tropez. “When you go home you will do your exercises and then give yourself a pedicure and manicure, using silver polish.” Commanded Lynn.

Lynn could not wait to see how this chick would look totally toned as well as tanned, with her Infatuation in full bloom, this one would service her for pleasure as well as work the counter.

Lynn took off her sockless leather clogs. She pulled off her soaked panties. “Tammy, start at the top of my feet and work your way to my hot box, pretend you are coating me in self-tanner, using your tongue as an applicator.”

Tammy kneeled, and began with the tops of Lynn’s feet, moaning softly. Lynn trembled with pleasure.