The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Propagators of the Planet Pluto

The following story is a senseless, inane, ridiculous, goofy, crazy, off the wall collection of words formulated into a somewhat comprehendible tale of what will almost certainly happen, according to the Plutonian Propagator holding a pistol at my head right now. I am being instructed to raise high the praises to the planet Pluto and notify all readers who have requested more preg, growth, and general zaniness that you have been heard. This is dedicated to those readers and hopefully satisfies about twenty requests all at once. If not, the Plutonians made me write this. I’m now being instructed to stop stalling and get on with the story.

Part 1

Pt. 2

Sagrav Remoh paid little attention to the scene going on around him and focused his attention on the security chief who was in the final location. “Come in Xobekuj, do you read me?”

“Yes, I’m here, but why am I here. This just looks like a collection of dwelling locales for Earthlings to spend their lives in. There aren’t even a lot of humans around for me to have much effect on.”

Sagrav spoke insistently. “You are in what people of this planet refer to as a neighborhood. Remember Earthlings seem to enjoy restricting themselves to one mate and living together in what they call houses. Rarely do they live with more than one breeding female in the household and the few times they do, it seems the males refuse to accept their role as dominant when it comes to procreating. I believe the transmission we received some years back called An Assembly of Three should serve as a suitable example.”

“I don’t think it was called that.” Xobekuj replied, still confused as to what he was doing here.

“Whatever the case, you are here to strike back at Earth in their homes. We need to teach them a lesson in propagation and that should always take hold the strongest right where they close their eyes each day. These humans live by strict moral guidelines which apparently, as ridiculous as it all sounds, prevents a male from breeding one of his own associated family members. It’s a complete waste of efficient procreation on their part and I aim to make that a thing of the past.”

“What am I supposed to do?” Xobekuj said, watching a strange little metal transport device roll past him, playing a twangy and annoying tune. The vehicle seemed to be decorated with colorful representations of Earth desserts and as it wound around the corner away from the unseen Plutonian arachnid, he was reminded of his own favorite dessert back home, Globnard spittle with jizzlepuffs. Yummm... he thought, hardly listening as Sagrav spoke up.

“You are there with my most powerful pistol yet, the Propagator Projection Pistol Omega. This is the end all weapon in our strike back at Earth. They will rue the day they belittled our proud planet and you as security chief will be in charge of using it throughout the neighborhoods on Earth. Simply go up to the homes you see. These Earthlings have little buttons next to their doors that make bells ring in their dwellings. Press those and the humans will come right to you, making their downfall that much simpler. Please proceed and help these Earthlings fill their happy homes with happier and more numerous families. Oh and be especially careful, I have it on good authority that ‘neighborhoods’ may be the resting places of human creatures called Rogers. These creatures are quite disturbed, changing foot apparel and what are called ‘sweaters’. They have been seen engaging in communication with tiny machines called ‘trolleys’. ”

“I understand, I will report back after initial testing is complete.” Xobekuj lowered his communicator and looked around him. The weather was cool on this part of Earth but wherever he was it wasn’t cool enough. Just maintaining the mystical invisoshield was straining on his energy levels.

Approaching the first dwelling, Xobekuj suddenly realized he wasn’t given any specifics on what this pistol did. If it was more powerful than the others he had heard about and seen in his telepathic link with the others then it truly must be unique. Oh well, he thought, it’s more fun to watch what it does, than question how it works.

Filling the porch with his large and bulky form, Xobekuj looked at the small entrance to the dwelling. Sure enough, right next to the sealed opening was a very small illuminated button. Pressing this button released an annoyingly high-pitched ringing sound that grated on his nerves and made all three of his minds throb with discomfort.

“Jeremy can you get that?” Kim called from the kitchen.

“Awww... mom, I was just about to play my new SINtendo, you know the one my friend Kevin loaned me.”

“Jeremy, get your butt to the door this instant. You can play video games any time.”

“Whatever.” Jeremy griped, getting up and throwing down the controller as he shuffled off towards the front door.

“Hello... " said the smaller human that answered the door. Xobekuj remained perfectly still, having never seen one so close before. He worried for just a second or two if the invisoshield was functioning properly. Then to his relief the boy turned and looked back into the house.

“There’s nobody here, mom.”

Mom, Xobekuj thought, well that was an appropriate name to call the female to whom the boy spoke, especially as this day she would likely serve that function again to his own enjoyment. He raised the pistol and fired at almost pointblank range, hitting the teenager in the chest and watching his instant reaction.

Jeremy felt a burst of strong sudden pain flood his chest. He wobbled back and forth, holding onto the door frame for support, wondering what was happening. As his mind cleared and he suddenly felt okay again, even better than okay, he got a wickedly fun idea. Leaving the door wide open, the boy turned and ran through the house towards the kitchen.

“Mom, I don’t wanna play SINtendo anymore.”

“That’s good honey.” Kim answered, ignoring her son and studying the recipe book.

“You know why mom?” Jeremy said, standing right behind her, his eyes leering at her figure, something his friends had done often but he’d never really seen the point of until now.

“I don’t know, why is that dear?” Kim said, completely dismissing that Jeremy seemed to be standing awfully close behind her.

“Cause I wanna fuck you pregnant.” Jeremy said with confidence.

Kim dropped the book to the counter and looked straight up, her mind trying to convince her she was imagining things. However, as soon as her son’s hands began caressing her lower back and one of his fingers began to worm its way around towards her belly, the woman spun right around and glared at the boy.

“What the hell did you just say?”

“I wanna fuck you pregnant, you know, knock you up, put something in your oven or whatever you say.”

Speaking as though it were the most normal conversation in the world, Jeremy tried to reach up and grab his mother’s tits. She had great big tits, he just knew his dad probably had lots of fun playing with them. His buddies at school had all nearly passed out when he once showed them a picture of he and his folks at the beach, his mother wearing a bikini that left little to the imagination. Now, he finally saw what they saw. Now he finally understood what the big deal was.

“Jeremy, I don’t know what kind of sick joke you think you’re pulling, but this is seriously not funny, not at all.” Kim said, pulling away from her son and pacing back towards the front of the house.

“I wasn’t trying to be funny mom, I just think you look pretty.”

“Well thanks, but that doesn’t change what I said.” Kim said, wondering what was going on with Jeremy.

“Yeah mom, but I think you’ll look even prettier when I fuck you pregnant.”

“That’s it, go to your room right this second. I honestly don’t know what the hell is going through your head right now.” Kim screamed, turning and walking into the hall. Looking at the open front door, Kim shook her head.

“You left the door wide open young man, I can’t believe your behavior. What if a neighbor had stopped by and heard you spouting off crude language like what just came out of your mouth?”

Jeremy followed his mother out to the open door, neither aware of Xobekuj observing their every move. “Mom, you shouldn’t worry about what comes out of my mouth. I figure you’ll enjoy what comes out of my cock much more.”

“Dammit Jeremy, you just wait until your father gets home.” Kim said, reaching for the front door.

Xobekuj chose this moment to fire the pistol, hitting the woman square in the face, watching her sway back and forth as she let the doorknob free from her grip.

Kim couldn’t believe the way her son was acting and then the next second, she couldn’t believe the way she felt so strange. It seemed as though a sharp gust of wind hit her in the face and suddenly everything was spinning. The next thing she knew, her breathing was shallow and she looked over at Jeremy in an entirely new way. For some reason, the woman just couldn’t wrap her brain around what she’d been about to tell her son. She stood there, puzzled and contemplating what to do as Jeremy stepped forward.

“Hey mom, you got great tits. I can’t wait to suck some milk right from these hard little nipples.” Jeremy said, boldly grabbing her breasts through her shirt and pinching around until her nipples became rock hard.

Suddenly Kim found her voice, although a much different one than that which left her moments before.

“You want to suck milk from mommy’s tits, well you gotta fuck a baby in me for that to happen. Let’s go see if we can’t get that accomplished.” Kim grinned and grabbed her son by the hand, leading him into the living room.

Xobekuj leaned in through the opening of their home and observed the two getting down to the dirty and fun business of baby making.

Jeremy let his hands roam all over his mother’s body, especially paying close attention to her large breasts and the flimsy material her blouse provided as a barrier for his wandering gropes. He looked the woman in the eyes as though seeing her for the first time and slipped one hand down the front of her pants, poking at her wet and suddenly dripping cunt.

“I see mommy’s ready to become a mommy.” Jeremy said, grinning from ear to ear.

Kim ran her hands over her son’s crotch feeling one monster of an erection and eager to get that thing inside her. “I’m always ready to get pregnant honey, you just let mommy do all the work.”

The woman shoved her son down on his back, right in the middle of the living room floor, where they usually sat on Friday nights and played board games as a family. Unzipping her son’s pants and reaching her slender fingers in to cradle his throbbing erection, Kim realized this was a much more entertaining type of game.

Jeremy reached up and grabbed at his mother’s shirt, tearing the delicate material as her bra-clad tits fell out into view. He smiled as she continued stroking his cock and he pulled at her bra, letting her huge melons fall out into his grip.

“Oh honey, let’s skip this and get right down to fucking. I want a baby in me by the time your father gets home.”

“You got it mom.”

Kim slipped her pants off and stripped the remains of her shirt off onto the floor. Looking at her son and future mate, she grinned like a total whore, knowing he’d only get harder for her. Grabbing his long cock, and squatting over him, Kim wasted little time and simply inserted it where she wanted it most, sliding down and slamming her waist down hard onto his.

“Oh shit yeah, mom, you were made for this, getting fucked and having babies.” Jeremy said as Kim began bouncing up and down, nearly knocking the wind out of her son as she pounded her pussy raw on his cock.

“Oh baby, yeah come on baby.” Kim whimpered as she fucked herself hard, sliding up and down, filling her womb more than she’d done in years. Why hadn’t she been doing this since Jeremy reached maturity, she wondered? Why wouldn’t she want her son to fuck her pregnant, and then do it all over again, again and again? Just the thought of it blew her mind in stimulation.

Jeremy grinned and reached up, massaging his mother’s thin waist, watching as his cock filled her cunt so full, he could almost see it poking up into her belly. Her movement and weight, combined with the sight of such large natural tits jiggling and sloshing from side to side, were bringing him closer and closer to a most satisfying and unprecedented climax.

“Say goodbye to this flat tummy mom, I think it’s gonna be quite full of cum when I’m through. After that, a belly full of babies, how’s that sound?”

“Ohhh, Oh incredible, do it Jeremy, do it please. Fuck your mom pregnant, make me a knocked up slut and then do it all over again.” Kim was breathing very heavy, throwing herself up and down at such a frantic pace she almost didn’t hear the boy grunt out loud. She did feel the unmistakeable sensation of sperm filling her womb. After that, things got even more interesting, especially for their unseen Plutonian observer.

“Oh shit mom, I’m cumming so hard, I’ve never felt anything like this in my life. Oh wow!” Jeremy cried out, his hands grabbing his mother by the hips and holding her down, shoving his cock straight up inside her guts. He felt pump after pump, rope after rope, endless surge after endless surge of semen spray deep inside her belly. Never before had he imagined a feeling like this.

“Oh wow, I feel it, I feel it so far inside me, oh my god.” Kim moaned, her hands flying to her belly as it steadily started swelling, bulging obscenely outward.

“I’m still cumming, oh wow.” Jeremy cried out, his voice hoarse and his eyes wide as he watched his mother turn from thin to pregnant looking in seconds. The sight only served to make him harder as he blasted even more semen deep within her.

Both of them gasped and jumped a little as a loud pop filled the room. Kim’s bellybutton had just gone from innie to outie as her stomach surged forth and finally seemed to stop bulging.

The surprise was far from over as the now very pregnant looking woman rested on her son, his cock still pulsing inside her like an endless fountain she’d lodged herself on top of. Jeremy saw it first and found his mouth unable to speak for several seconds. “Your tits...” He finally blurted out.

Kim looked down and watched as her heavy tits grew even heavier, the sloshing sound they made as she shook becoming even more pronounced. “Oh wow, this is incredible.” She moaned as suddenly sprays of milk exploded from each of her nipples. They showered her son and the surrounding carpet as he finally seemed to stop cumming inside her.

“Now that’s what I call fucking you pregnant.” Jeremy said as his mother rolled off him and he dove for her milky tits. “I’d say you look knocked up with quadruplets, how about that?”

“Maybe more.” Kim said, “But damn if it isn’t worth it. I love being fucked pregnant by you, promise me you’ll do this again and again.”

“Oh I promise, you slutty mother.” Jeremy said, taking a nipple into his mouth and drinking his fill of fresh warm milk straight from the teat.

Xobekuj stared on, quite pleased at the display. Now that is what I call a mother, he thought, making his way off the porch and crossing the street towards his next home. Before he even got close to the porch of this home, the door swung wide open and he nearly got run into by a teenage girl.

“Brooke you wait right there.” Boomed a voice from inside the dwelling, and Xobekuj took a second to study the girl who’d almost run right into him.

Apparently she was known as Brooke and she looked to be somewhere between sixteen and seventeen. Her body was fully matured for mating purposes, the only real concern he had regarding her suitability for this mission. Her manner of dress was a little revealing, which from what he understood usually meant one was looking for a potential mate. Maybe, he thought, this girl didn’t need any help in this department. That would certainly be a surprise.

“Where the hell do you think you’re going dressed like that young lady?” Russell said, taking a second to rest as he stood in the doorway, looking out on his baby girl dressed like some desperate lolita.

“Daddy I’m not a little kid anymore, I’m perfectly fine going out with friends dressed like this.” Brooke answered, gesturing down at her mini skirt and thin half top.

“My god, Brooke, what do you want people to think of you as, some little tart?”

The girl fumed in anger at the way he was treating her. She came back strong, throwing his words right back in his face. “Yes daddy, I’m a little tart, no, you know what, I’m a little slut who wants nothing more than to be screwed senseless and knocked up. Is that what you want to hear?”

Xobekuj smiled in his own feeble way and thought, finally a human female who has the right attitude.

“Shut your mouth young lady, that is no way to speak to me. You really believe any of that?” Russell asked.

“Of course not daddy, I’m smart enough to know better. Now just leave me alone, I’ll be fine.”

Right as the girl turned to walk towards Xobekuj, he realized it was all a game. She didn’t mean those words, and he just couldn’t have that. Raising the pistol, he fired right at her head, knocking her back a little, causing her to nearly pass out.

Russell stood, watching his daughter stand there for a second or two. Right when he was certain she’d storm off and he wouldn’t see her for hours, having to sit and worry yet again that some boy was out there taking advantage of her, suddenly Brooke seemed to hesitate and remain standing where she was.

“Brooke honey?” He asked.

Looking up and hearing her father’s voice, Brooke spun around and faced the man.

“You know what daddy?” She said, her voice high and flirty. “I think I’ll be just fine right here at home.”

“Good, Brooke, good, I’m glad to see you came to your senses.” Russell said, relieved.

“Yes daddy, I’ll be just fine as long as you promise you’ll do one itty bitty thing for me.”

“Sure honey, what is it?”

“Fuck me pregnant.” Brooke said, reaching up to play with a strand of her hair as she lightly rubbed her foot on the door mat.

For a delightfully entertaining second, Russell appeared frozen, as though the words leaving his daughter’s mouth were taking a very long time to slip inside his ears. Then his lips moved and he managed to say something.

“What the hell?”

“What’s wrong daddy, don’t you think I look pretty?”

“Of course, but that’s not something you even joke about with me.” Russell sputtered.

“Why daddy, you said I look like a tart, wouldn’t you like me to be your little tart? You could stick your big daddy dick inside me and knock me up in no time. I bet you’d like it, wouldn’t you?”

Again Russell seemed confused to say the least, his eyes wide and almost non-blinking. Brooke walked right up to her father and grabbed his big strong hands in hers. Pulling them towards her, she placed his fingers over her breasts, allowing him to grope her hard nipples. “Don’t you like this daddy. I’m a big girl, but you could make my belly even bigger. Wouldn’t that be fun?”

Russell seemed to be fighting anger and complete catatonic breakdown as Xobekuj finally had enough waiting and raised the pistol, firing right at the man’s head.

His eyes rolling back in his head, Russell nearly collapsed but felt his muscles strengthen and an erection lengthen down his pant leg. He looked down at his baby girl, the sweetest girl in his world, and suddenly saw her for the little tramp she wanted to be. His hand still over her chest, he squeezed hard, grabbing her tits tightly and fondling them so roughly that she squealed in pleasure at his touch. Releasing her tits but not letting go of Brooke’s half top, Russell decided he didn’t like that piece of clothing anymore and tore at it, shredding the weak material and ridding his little girl of all clothing above the waist.

Stepping back, the man looked down at the whore his daughter had become in his eyes. Smiling at her impressive young teenage rack and pink little nipples, the man grabbed her and pulled her into his arms so roughly, her shoes remained on the floor by the edge of the porch.

“Come on you little slut, let’s get you all big and pregnant.”

Russell bent his daughter forward over the porch so any passing neighbors could get a good look at how slutty she was. Reaching up beneath her mini skirt, he grabbed her panties and slid them down her thighs, letting them drop to her knees so he could have clear access to the part of her he most wanted at. Slapping her little butt, he leaned in close behind her ear.

“Are you ready baby, do you want daddy to fuck a baby into you, knock you up and permanently brand you a slutty whore who puts out with no protection?”

“Yes daddy, please do it, please knock me up. I want your big cock shoved so far in my guts I can taste your cum. I want nothing more than to be your slutty cum-filled pregnant daughter.”

“What’s the magic word?” Russell asked, dropping his pants and allowing his massive cock to spring forward, rubbing lightly against his daughter’s pert butt.

Xobekuj made special note of this. It was the first time he recalled hearing about a supposed magic word. This could definitely be worth knowing about from a security standpoint.

“Pleaseeee Daddy, fuck me please!” Brooke cried out, her voice carrying far beyond the front yard, echoing down the street.

Russell aimed carefully and slammed in deep, thrusting right through his daughter’s virginity and filling her cunt nice and full, just like a good little slut. “Oh baby, I’m gonna fill you up so good.”

“Oh yesss, Oh please, oh please, oh wow.” Brooke cried out, her hair jumping forward with each pounding thrust her father slammed into her. Her tits leaped forward off her chest, her belly pressing tightly into the railing as she accepted her daddy’s cock over and over again, her mind melting in extreme and endless pleasure. Although she’d liked dressing adult, the girl never truly felt adult until right now, braced over the front porch getting publicly fucked and impregnated by her dear sweet daddy.

“Will you do it daddy, will you do it?” Brooke moaned. “Will you fuck me pregnant?”

“You better believe it slut. I’ll fuck you pregnant and send you to your room for being a bad girl. Then maybe if you’re lucky I’ll come tuck you in and fuck you some more. Your little girl days of wearing tiny skirts like this are long over. After I’m done, you’ll be waddling around barefoot and pregnant, unable to wear anything with a waist this small.”

His talk was driving her wild, Brooke realized, her cunt flexing hard, trying to draw his big cock even deeper inside her belly. She couldn’t stand waiting any longer for this to finally happen. It seemed so right, so perfect that her daddy fuck her pregnant. All her imagined images of her future were replaced in minutes with ones where she bore child after child, never stopping the ever pregnant circle.

“Oh damn honey, and these cute little tits of yours.” Russell moaned, reaching up and grabbing her breasts, squashing them towards her chin as he bounced into her. “These puppies are gonna be milk fountains for me and your babies to drink from. That’s all you are whore, a cunt to knock up and tits to feed those that knock you up. You like that, you like the way that sounds?”

“Yes, Oh yes, Oh please do it, do it now!” Brooke cried out, thrusting her ass back at her father as he humped quicker and quicker into her young fertile form.

“Get ready then, I’m about to blow you up like a fucking cum balloon baby.” Russell shouted, sliding his hands down and grabbing his daughter extremely tight, punching his cock deep up into her cervix.

“Oh yess, Oh wow, Oh yesss!” Brooke screeched, her belly practically convulsing as her cunt accepted the largest amount of semen any girl could imagine. She looked down and saw with pure acceptance that her belly was slowly swelling, folding over the railing of the porch and bloating out until it seemed like it may topple them both off the porch and into the bushes.

“Unghhhh... wow.” Russell grunted, holding his baby girl on his cock as he continued injecting her full of fresh hot sperm. He’d never thought of his own daughter as a depository for his semen, but now the very idea that she be anything more than that seemed ludicrous. She was a big girl now, and thanks to him a really big girl.

The porch railing creaked and suddenly snapped, Brooke losing her balance and nearly falling as her father grabbed her arms and held her firmly in place, still sending rope after rope of cum right up inside her. The girl’s belly now looked quite pregnant and her mini skirt while still technically on was so stretched and out of proportion that it looked to be not much more than a belt.

Right when Brooke felt the best might be over, she felt a heavy and quite arousing sensation fill her tits. Looking down she saw them rise like dough, her nipples growing and hardening as suddenly white droplets began running from her breasts.

Russell noticed the same thing and reached down, grabbing hold of her swollen tits and giving them a firm squeeze. Milk rocketed out her nipples spraying all over the bushes and front yard. “See honey, you’re a pregnant little lawn fountain, how about that?”

“Incredible daddy, I love being a slut.”

“Well, we better make sure you’re good and pregnant. You need to get inside and lay down with your hips elevated, make sure that big pregnant belly of yours absorbs all my seed. Maybe later, if you’re good, I’ll come give you a second helping of daddy semen. Would you like that?”

Brooke tilted her head back and looked up into her father’s eyes. “Oh yeah.”

As the father helped his pregnant and milky daughter back inside the house, Xobekuj looked down at the puddle of milk not too far from where he stood. So that’s what that old program was all about. He remembered it well in the preparations for this mission. It was called Father knows Breast or something like that. Or maybe he was thinking of Make Womb for Daddy. Whatever it was, these two would be quite worth watching if they had their own program.

“Come in Sagrav, this is Xobekuj. I have completed initial testing and everything appears to be a complete success.”

“Excellent, very good work. I guess you know the drill, continue using the Propagator Projection Pistol until dawn tomorrow and we will meet back on the ship for our final briefing.”

“Will do.” Xobekuj said, eagerly looking forward to all the pregnant girls and women he would leave in this neighborhood.

Hours later and thousands of miles up in space, observing the planet from a safe distance, the Plutonian crew entered the bridge and took their stations.

“Well Sagrav Remoh, was your mission a success?” Captain Ellehcim asked.

“Completely, we have full confirmation of over two million confirmed pregnancies, many of those multiple births, so everything is set.”

“Set for what?” Yugcm asked, his mind filled with all the fun images he’d seen over the last evening.

“Sagrav Remoh had a specific set of goals he was accomplishing while the rest of you transported to your directed locations and used the Propagator Projection Pistols.” Captain Ellehcim answered.

“Yeah, what were you doing?” Yugcm asked.

“I was ensuring that all forms of what these Earthlings call ‘birth control’ were destroyed forever. With the combination of the inhibitor release transistor I placed at the northernmost planetary pole, and the removal of all birth control, this blue planet will become a very crowded nursery for babies in the coming years.”

“And thus justice is served. These humans will never again call Pluto a dwarf planet.” The captain said, stretching her long arachnid body as she settled in for the flight home.

“I’m not sure I understand Captain?” Zeetasil said, continuing to perform her useless function on the bridge of pushing random buttons and turning knobs, the sole purpose of which was to change a blinking pattern of multi-colored lights.

“It’s really quite simple. They humiliated us by calling our planet too tiny to be a real planet. Well, let’s see just how big they think their planet is after massive overpopulation kicks in, which should be about nine Earth months from now.”

The bridge broke out in wild and raucous laughter, the sound of gargling broken glass and choking somehow seeming a more apt description of the noise. As the Propagators soared off, screaming into the distant solar system towards a tiny dot called Pluto, down on Earth business ground to a halt and home lives shattered as every female of breeding age did just that and gratefully accepted whatever man wish bestow on her his seed.

So let that be a lesson on you, never call a planet little. It may just have a big impact on the girl you know down the street, your own daughter, or even you. Ever wonder what happened to the Martians?

The End