The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psi Games

Chapter 1: Learning

Looking back, I always knew I had this little extra something, but never really could put a name on it until I met Sarah. I think we both realized we were not alone in the world when she tried to make me fall in love with her… and saw that not only I knew what she had tried, but also blocked it instinctively. In that one glance, that one instant, we became fast friends, two of a kind in a lone world. We decided Psi sounded cool, and didn’t really care if it was an accurate description or not. That’s what we called ourselves and our sometimes weird abilities from then on.

Despite our similarities, Sarah and I were different on a few… important aspects. Besides the obvious “I’m a guy, she’s a girl”, she used her abilities to be loved and surrounded by strong relationships, while I was mostly after sex. She also had a real thing about nerdy guys. I, on the other hand, was not quite so picky in the dudes I pursued.

But this isn’t about Sarah. I’m Ryan, by the way, and it’s about me, and what I did to others. Some of it was harmless fun… other times I’m less proud of what I did. But I’ll write about it anyway, because I still don’t know where to stop.

After my encounter with Sarah, I started playing around with my abilities. In a way I was elated that essentially nobody noticed, or at worst understood what was happening to them. I felt so powerful. And in another way each time I pushed my thoughts on someone new, I felt a thrill that maybe, just maybe, this would be another Sarah. But over time it seemed less and less likely.

In the beginning I didn’t really control what I was doing. That became apparent with what I called the Locker Room Incident.

I was in the locker room of my University after swimming and saw Andy, a sandy-haired piece of godhood from my English class that was way too beautiful for his own good. As he undressed to put on his speedo, I got a glance at his pretty impressive package… and I just couldn’t resist. I’d been hardening since I saw him enter, so this was the easiest Psi trick I could do at the time: take something I’m thinking or feeling and push it on someone else. So I gathered up my thoughts, and focused on the straining hardness in my hastily put on pants. Then I let the feeling build up, putting more and more strength in it, then literally slammed it on Andy.

He jolted at the sudden sensation, and reflexively tugged at his speedo. As soon as he removed his hand, I saw that he was rapidly hardening, and that was a very nice view indeed! He noticed me looking and reddened, hurrying away. As my gaze followed him, I noticed another guy sporting wood. And then another. And passing the showers on my way out, all I saw were guys trying very hard to pretend they were not surrounded by guys at full mast.

I’ll admit I panicked a little at this. I had meant to hit Andy, but somehow I had reached a whole crowd. In any case these images stayed with me until I reached my dorm room, where I jerked off furiously thinking on all I could do.

* * *

Sometimes I feel bad for Andy. He really ended up being my guinea pig of sorts, though I assure you he certainly enjoyed it. But I don’t think that’s how he saw himself before his path crossed mine.

It really started at Sarah’s birthday party. Like I said, she ‘knew’ a lot of people, and definitely knew how to throw a party. Her parents, working the family business, had a huge house on the edge of the suburbs that was a great venue for parties of all kinds. No close neighbors, pool and patio, name it, it was there.

For her birth day she had even convinced one of the uni’s best bands to play for the night. She had invited about a hundred people, and among those was Andy. I had a few beers already by the time he got there, so unluckily for him I had a head start in lowered inhibitions. He was accompanied by a rather insipid-looking girl, which I presumed was his girlfriend. She quickly saw a girl she knew, and excused herself to join the group, not even bothering to introduce him to her friends. In that moment where he was slightly confused, I moved to greet him, and offered him a beer, making light conversation. When he was almost done with the beer, I gathered up my feeling of happy drunkenness and pushed it on him, making him wobble.

“Woah, that stuff is strong. Got another?” he asked me.

“Sure, right this way”, I answered, leading him away from the group towards the guesthouse. We walked in and grabbed two beers.

“This place is amazing”, Andy said. “This guesthouse is bigger than my parents’ house.”

“Oh yeah, it’s awesome”, I replied. “Let me show you around!”

So I showed him around the guesthouse, in which I’d stayed a few times, and exited in the back. I knew what I wanted to do with him by then, and was very excited at the thought. So it was easy to push that pent up horniness on him as we came out of the guesthouse in a little used area where I didn’t think we’d be disturbed.

“Hope I’m going to get laid tonight”, he said with a bit of a macho bravado. “Haven’t had it good for weeks”, he complained.

“I’m sure you just have to wink at a girl to get in her pants, dude”, I said, smiling at the sudden change of topic. Then I put on a curious face, and ask “Or was that an invitation?”

He laughed uneasily. “Ahh no, man, I don’t do that kind of stuff!”

I pushed another, much stronger ball of horniness and desire on him as I moved for the kill. “You don’t have to do anything you know… I can just take care of ya”, I answered, boldly grabbing his crotch and feeling his stiff dick for the first time.

A small groan betrayed him, so I physically pushed him back against the wall while I took up the memory of a good blowjob and pushed that desire into his head as well. “I don’t think…” he started saying.

“Don’t, just close your eyes and enjoy this”, I said as I massaged his bulge through his pants. He relaxed slightly, and I took that for assent. I undid his pants and took a moment to look at his dick through his briefs … He was big, and there was already a wet spot near his hip where the tip was. I massaged that more thoroughly, and was rewarded with more moans.

“Come on, stop teasing and suck it if you’re going to”, he prompted, pushing my head towards his crotch.

I was indeed going to, and his words drove me wild. I jerked his briefs down, and engulfed what I could of his meat in one go. He shivered and moaned strongly at that, and started pushing in and out of my mouth at a furious pace. Maybe I had overdone it with the horniness, he looked like he was going to explode within seconds.

I realized at that moment that it’s difficult to focus on a thought to push forward when you’re being face-fucked by the man of your dreams. I tried to focus on slowing down, taking time, and sent that through with probably too much emphasis. His face-fucking motion stopped instantly, and I had a moment to catch my breath, gently stroking him as I looked up to his face. He had a confused expression, a mix of animal desire, surprise at what he was doing and something else I couldn’t figure. He dragged me up and looked at me strangely.

“Dude that was amazing, I was about to bust… do you want me to … you know…”, he said, surprising me when I felt a tentative squeeze on my hard cock. Was he doing this on his own accord? Or had I pushed the pleasure I had sucking his dick along with my last thought? In either case, he took my hesitation for assent and spun me around to lean on the wall while he ground his hand between our two bulges. Not sure what to say, I slowly eased off my belt and undid my shorts, and he immediately plunged his hand to grasp my dick, making me moan as he jerked it.

“Don’t ever tell anybody about this”, he warned me, but it was playful as he lowered himself to his knees, and took a tentative taste of my cock. I groaned in anticipation, but when he started going down on it with force, I won’t lie: he wasn’t good at it. I tried sending thoughts of how to do a good blowjob to him, but couldn’t manage it. So I gently pulled him off.

“Woah dude, you’re going to tear it off. Think of what you like and do the same”, I said.

“Sorry, I’ve never done this… but you’re right, I’ve gotten blowjobs … just not as good as what you did to me earlier”, he answered.

“Here, let me show you. Take notes”, I said laughing, pushing him on the ground and diving on his dick, lips on all sides, tongue at the base of his head. He bucked his hips instantly, moaning in pleasure. He let me suck him for a minute or so before he flipped me on my back and gave it a second try. It was much, much better.

“Ahhh, yeah there you go… mmm, yeah that’s it, vary speed if you want it to last, steady fast if you want to make me cum”, I whispered in between moans. This was awesome. He didn’t seem to want to stop, and I was getting close.

“Ohh, careful man, I’m almost there, uhhhmm!” I warned. ‘You want to swallow it’ was the thought I formed and pushed to him, not that he seemed to want to do otherwise. But again I learned that it’s not easy to focus on one thought when you’re on the verge of climax. He let out a stifled moan and tensed, just as I started shooting in his mouth. He frantically gobbled it up, even squeezing it for the last drop. When he saw I was done, he quickly moved over to straddle me, and shoved his dick in my mouth, supporting my head with both his hands. It took just a few seconds before his “Awww, fuck!” announced the inevitable, and I eagerly drank his cum as he shook and moan with a strong orgasm. When he was done, he rolled over to my side, catching his breath.

“Dude, I… uh… I never… you know… man, that was great… but…” he stammered, and I had a little pang of guilt at making him do this. It didn’t last very long.

“Andy, nobody will know, and there’s no harm in exploring a little, you know?” I said reassuringly.

“I guess not, but… I’m not gay, you know? I don’t want a boyfriend or anything”, he blurted out.

I couldn’t help but laugh, but it was a good-natured laugh. “You were horny and wanted to get laid. I was horny and wanted to get laid. That’s all, dude. Guys want sex, why not just take advantage of that fact?”

“I uh… guess you’re right. I’m surprised at myself, that’s all, I never ever thought I’d do this”, he finally said.

“Well, if you ever get that kind of problem again…” I replied and winked towards his softening member.

To my disappointment he looked troubled at that. “We should get back to the party, we’ve been gone too long”, he said simply, standing and doing his pants up. He took a big gulp of beer, and we went back to the party.