The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psi Games

Chapter 3: Revelations

So sometime after our chocolate party, Patrice and Andy came over for studies one night. At least that’s what I thought they wanted, but almost as soon as they realized Josh was out working, they rounded on me.

“So… I’ve been thinking on that night, and I just can’t figure out how you did it. Even if you had known what we would write on those papers, which I’m sure you didn’t, I don’t know of any chemical that can induce something this specific, not even mentioning something that none of us would have done otherwise. So I did some research, and I’m positive that no known substance can do this. So there, consider my curiosity piqued…” Patrice said in his best scientist voice, leaving the unspoken question hanging. Well, unspoken until Andy jumped in, that is.

“In other words, how did you do it? Can you do it again? Can you show us how to do it?” Andy filled in quickly, ignoring Patrice’s frowning look, and my obvious discomfort.

“I don’t know guys, I’m not sure we should be talking about this. I still feel bad about it, because I think Jay and Karl didn’t enjoy themselves one bit, or at least they probably feel used… in any case, they won’t talk to me anymore. So I know I owe everyone an apology… I thought with my dick, and ruined two friendships. Luckily, you two and Josh seem to better cope with it.” I said sincerely.

Andy looked at me frankly and spoke in the following silence. “You’re right, last I talked with Karl he was mad at himself for sucking off a guy, angry at you for making him do it somehow, and angry at us for not stopping it from happening. I don’t know about Jay…”

“Pretty much the same”, Patrice supplied. “Agreed that night wasn’t the most … judicious? … use of whatever you’ve got that does this, which by the way you’ve pretty much admitted right now. And yet we’re here, and by that I think you can guess that we’re not quite as mad at you for that night. I’ll even go as far as saying I enjoyed it.”

“Oh, I enjoyed it!” Andy said shyly. “I’ve told Pat that we’d fooled around before, Ryan, though he had guessed it already. So… at least I want to know how it works and if I can ever cum like that again”, he added with a grin.

And so I was boxed in. I had kept my gift secret, and only used it for fun on random guys, muddling their memories afterwards, but now I had let it out on a group of good friends. Of course they’d want to know! I considered whether I could make them forget the whole thing now… but a quick peek at Andy’s thoughts showed that his memories of the event were now mirrored in several others daydreams, fantasies… and jerk off sessions. There was just no way I could reverse all this now.

That left only one way out, and I dreaded the outcome.

“Alright, if you want to know, I’ll tell you. But if I do, it will have to stay between us, do you understand?” I said gravely.

“Of course, dude, you can trust us” Andy said eagerly. I looked at Patrice, who just nodded.

So I formed a thought that was more a command than anything else and pushed it hard at both of them. Now I was sure they could not breathe a word, even if they tried to break the trust.

“So… I’ll answer Andy’s second and third questions first. Yes, I can do it again, and no, I don’t think I can show you how to do it.” I said.

“But… how? What did you put in those chocolates?” Patrice inquired, clearly curious.

“Thoughts. Concentrated thoughts, I’m not sure how to describe it.” I explained tentatively.

Patrice just looked puzzled. “So… you put thoughts in the candy, and we… ingested … these thoughts? So we ate plain chocolate, no chemical, no drug, nothing?”

“No, of course I didn’t drug you!” I said quickly. Then more deliberately: “I can … work with thoughts. I call it Psi, but it sounds fancier than it really is.”

“Like a mindreader out of comics?” Andy asked. “Quick, what am I thinking?”

I looked at him for a split second, and laughed.

“I think I could guess that, mindreading or not, because you talked about it earlier. You’re thinking you want another one of those super-orgasms.” I answered.

“You bet!” Andy replied cheerfully, then his face became more serious. “You … used Psi on me, that first time we… did things together… didn’t you? I had never done anything like this, but it all flowed so naturally.”

My second’s hesitation gave me away, but if I was going to come clean with them, I might as well go all the way now. “I’m sorry Andy… yes, I did. You were the first, too.”

“You know, at first I was a bit confused… but to be honest I’d always been curious about guys, so there was no harm done, really. Or probably nothing I wouldn’t have done at some point, maybe. But if you feel bad, grant my wish!” he finished in an exaggerated voice, then laughed.

“Here, now??” I exclaimed, surprised by the request. I looked at Patrice who just shrugged.

“Mister Scientist here won’t say it but I’m sure he would like a demonstration on a ‘consenting’ lab rat.” Andy said.

A quick scan of Andy’s thoughts told me he sincerely wanted this, and it was exciting him to do this in front of Patrice. Patrice was for his part intrigued and interested.

So I closed my eyes, groped around my memory for the incredible sensations of the super-orgasm I had that night, bundled it tightly, put as much strength as I could behind it and literally blasted Andy with it.

The effect was immediate as I heard a sharp air intake. By the time I opened my eyes his whole posture was frozen, pressure building and building, hands flying to his crotch reflexively, legs squeezing. And a few seconds later he let out a loud “ahhhhhh, fuck!” and started shaking in the throes of an even stronger orgasm than last time (at least I think). It lasted well over a minute, with Patrice watching him with a smirk. When Andy came back to his senses, his forehead was damp with sweat, and his shorts were darkened through, a small white spot even oozing its way through the fabric. It didn’t seem to bother him at all.

Patrice pointed to Andy’s crotch and said: “Well, at least we know he wasn’t faking it. Enjoyed yourself?” Patrice asked.

“Uhmm… oh yeah. Wow, that was amazing! It would be great if it was always like that.” Andy answered. “Ask him to give you one too, Pat, it’s worth it!”

“Maybe later… so how did you make him cum just like this?” he asked me.

“It’s different depending on what I want to do… in this case I took a vivid memory of an orgasm, amplified it, put it in a mental ball, and threw it at him. It’s hard to put in words.” I tried explaining.

“No, I think I get it,” he said.

“Well, I don’t, but I think it’s great”, Andy said. “And if you had wanted to make me do things, you already would have by now, so… what?” Andy stopped midsentence, the last turning into a query at the sudden change on my face.

The face was because my already hard dick had suddenly jolted, my balls tensing up past the point of no return. Against all reason, I was inevitably going to cum, and that wasn’t my doing at all.

“Like this?” Patrice said, smiling, sending a chill down my spine that was rapidly drowned by other more pressing feelings.

“Something … unghhh… like it… yes, oh fuck!” was all I managed before I couldn’t hold it anymore and exploded, the pleasure not quite overwhelming but clearly more intense than your run-of-the-mill jack off climax.

When it subsided, I looked at Patrice in a new light. Here was someone else who could use Psi, and that was new to me. He had obviously managed it with good effect.

Andy recovered from his shock first. “Wait, Patrice, YOU made him do that?”

“I think so, I tried what Ryan said he did. I did not expect it to work, but evidence shows otherwise.”

I was just stunned. In all this time, I had only met Sarah who had similar abilities. And yet Patrice here has been a friend for years, and I never noticed anything. Could some people be taught?

Patrice turned to me and asked: “How do you not abuse this? I mean, most of the time. Just the power thrill is… tempting, to say the least. I could make anybody do almost anything… wow.”

I had to consider the question. “Guilt”, I answered truthfully. “I think of how I’ll feel afterwards, and that keeps me in check…mostly.”

“Well, right now I want to explore this.” he replied.

Which explained the sudden rise of horniness and desire to please Patrice I felt immediately afterwards. I saw Andy squirm and flush, too. I could have blocked him if I wanted, but I chose not to. It was rare for me to relinquish control, and just letting go for a while felt great.

Andy and I both dove for Patrice’s crotch as he spread his legs for us on the couch. In an instant we were struggling to free his monster dick from his briefs, and alternated sucking it. Patrice leaned back and enjoyed the double blowjob for a while, then pushed us off, clearly on the edge.

“Make me not be able to cum until you do”, he ordered me. I formed the thought in my head, balled it up with as much command as I could muster and sent it his way. I just nodded.

“Thanks”, he said, pushing us back down on his dick. Soon he was squirming and moaning, long past the point where he would normally have climaxed. Then suddenly I had an urge to suck off Andy instead, so we eagerly undressed and went at it on the floor. It seemed Andy had the same desire, because we ended up in 69 position, a familiar one for us from some of our previous escapades. His dick was coated with fresh cum, which tasted wonderful. We were lost in it for a while, fully enjoying ourselves, until I felt something cold on my ass. I moaned in anticipation, Patrice fucking me was one highlight from that night that I definitely wanted again. At least I think that was my own thought.

My balls were already churning by then, and when he pushed his massive head in, I had such an intense rush of pleasure it was amazing that I did not blow my load right there. Patrice kept pushing in, and the sensations were so powerful it felt like my whole body was getting fucked.

That’s why I was so startled by Josh’s sudden loud “What the fuck, guys!” coming from the door, dressed in his suit and tie.

“Come on, nothing you haven’t seen before”, I said as I wrapped horniness in a ball and shoved it at him. I must have overdone it, though, with all the pleasure I was feeling, because his knees bent suddenly and he gasped loudly.

“You got it pretty easy that other night, don’t you think?” Patrice added, pausing mid-fuck. His focused look told me Josh was not going to get away so lightly this time.

“Ahh, fuck, no… I don’t want to … argh!” Was all Josh could reply. He was obscenely groping himself through his suit pants, and slowly moving towards us. Then his face changed and he started undressing, his suit carelessly thrown on the floor. Andy stopped sucking me and moved back, Josh taking his place, my dick pointing straight at his face. He took a tentative taste of his first dick, but I mentally pushed him so that he took it fully in. He started getting into a rhythm, and I started on his cock too.

The fact that I was 69ing my straight roommate while Patrice renewed his power fuck soon brought me to the edge again, but still I did not cum. Josh seemed to enjoy the blowjob as well, because he was mouth-fucking me ruthlessly.

Suddenly freezing he took his mouth off my dick and said “Oh no, why do I want this? Come on Andy just do it, but easy okay?”

That’s why I noticed an extra set of balls appear behind Josh’s. Patrice was really going all out on poor Josh. “I’ll have to fix this later”, I had time to think in the pleasure haze and my urgent need to cum.

Getting fucked did nothing to lessen Josh’s ardor, and he started his mouth-fucking motions again, impaling himself on Andy’s pole in turn. By this point Patrice was groaning loudly in my ears, and everyone seemed to be lost in ecstasy as much as I was, between whimpers, moans and muffled cries of pleasure.

“Can’t… ungh, concentrate” Patrice half-moaned, half-whispered in my ear. “Nobody can cum unless I let them” he added quickly. “Feels too good… ahhhh, can’t stop!”.

“Is that how… uhmm! you phrased it?” I managed to ask between prostate hits.

“Yeahh”, he replied.

“Then say it” I said, bracing.

“Oh… you think… Cum, Ryan.” He said sweetly in my ear. I felt the floodgates break loose, and the first spasms of orgasm took me almost instantly.

“Oh fuck”, Patrice was saying behind me. “Everyone cum!” he said, louder, sending me in a weird but intense double orgasm.

My mouth suddenly filled with Josh’s sperm, and I felt Patrice shiver within me. Andy had his eyes rolled back and was obviously letting go too.

As we were getting dressed, I managed to muddle Josh’s memory a bit. It would still seem out of character for him, but he would remember this as being horny all day at work, then catching us in the act, and deciding to think with his dick for once, wanting to try it all. He probably would feel bad about it, but at least it should be bearable.

Later that night, as I jerked off furiously to the memories, I realized that Patrice hadn’t been so tidy in cleaning up after himself: I just couldn’t cum. Jacking in one hand and taking my phone in the other, I texted him: “Hey, I can’t finish.” His reply was: “I know :P”, leaving me hanging. I kept jerking off, really wanting this, but ten minutes later it was clear I was not going to be able to. Then my phone dinged, and on the screen was a single word: “Cum”, and then it happened on its own. I fell straight into sleep afterwards, sticky and spent but thoroughly satisfied.