The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psi Games

Chapter 5: Confrontation

Patrice didn’t answer my texts, not that he had in the last few weeks. And none of our common friends said they had seen him lately. But a peek in Andy’s thoughts as we were having a beer told me he was lying, and that he really wanted to tell me the truth but could not. So I dug around his mind and untangled some of Patrice’s commands, forbidding Andy to talk about Patrice, and forbidding him to cum. Andy gasped and exploded instantly when I removed that one, surprising me.

That pressing need removed, he told me he had seen Patrice a few times in the last month, and that he hadn’t been able to cum since that day where Patrice found his powers. That was cruel, it was almost a month ago! But I also learned that Patrice apparently moved to a penthouse where he spent most of his days now. Andy said Patrice was changed, almost mad with his power over others. That I could believe, the town was going to fall into ruins if people stopped doing anything but have sex.

That’s not to say I didn’t want sex: I banged Andy right there in the bar, and he came again several times. What made this worse was that two guys fucking was definitely not an exceptional event at the bar that night.

Then I set out to find Patrice. With Sarah doing her internship on the other end of the country, this was something I needed to tackle on my own. And anyway, it was my own mess to fix.

So I got to the address Andy had given me. It was a massively rich tower in the middle of Old Town, and I was greeted by two very good looking doormen, naked except for their comm gear, hard as rock and dripping precum.

“What can we do for you tonight, sir?” one said as he rubbed himself against my hip, while the other massaged my hard bulge through my pants. “Stay focused,” I thought to myself.

“I’m here to see Patrice,” I replied. “We’re friends. I’m Ryan.”

“Oh, are you?” the first guy asked. “Please wait here while I check with the boss. Max will take care of you.” He added as he moved away to talk on his radio.

Max undid my pants and dropped to his knees, and started sucking me off. Argh, I needed to stay focused, and this was great but very distracting. I was almost ready to bust when the first guard’s voice came back.

“Right this way, sir. Patrice will see you.” He motioned towards the elevator, and I got in. He came in with me, pushed the top floor button, and smiled as I rezipped myself up.

The elevator door opened into a massive windowed room, but the two things that hit me were the sound and smell. There were maybe two hundred guys in the room, having sex in clumps of flesh and clothing. The smell of sex was overwhelming, and the sheer amount of moans and cries of pleasure was both exciting and frightening. I felt a strong urge to join them, but I slammed up my mental walls and it subsided.

The guard led the way forward, moving people aside with difficulty. They were lost into it, and I felt despair seep into me when an ejaculating guy touched me in his throes. Clearly he had stopped enjoying this a long time ago… We came to a few steps up towards a raised area, and there was Patrice, reclining like a king on a sofa, his massive dick deep in a guy’s throat.

Patrice noticed us immediately, and nodded to the guard.

“Thank you Carl, you did well.” He said simply, and yet the guard moaned and dropped to his knees, dick bouncing up and throwing long ropes of cum on the floor. While I was watching this, I felt a strong command to kneel pushed at me, hitting my mental walls. I stood firmly, and looked Patrice in the eyes.

“Patrice, what the fuck have you done? This is madness, the whole town is falling apart… please stop this!” I pleaded with him.

“Why would I? I get all I want now. All these people”, he motioned towards the orgy, “gave me all they had! I’m so rich now I could just buy the town! And this”, he added, pushing the head on his cock to the hilt, gagging the poor guy. “How can you tire of this?”

I was stunned. He was clearly mad, something had broken in him that I couldn’t figure out. I tried a different tack. “Pat, you’re not well. The Patrice I knew would not inflict so much pain on so many people… Feel around the room, FEEL! They’re exhausted, and despair drowns even the physical pleasure you’re forcing on them. They can’t stop, but they’ve long stopped wanting.”

He looked at me impassively, a strange glimmer in his eyes. I don’t know which scared me the most. “What do I care? I like them where they are, and so they are! You of all people should be able to realize this!”

“There’s no common measure to what you did and what I did. I pushed some boundaries, I’ll admit, but I never reduced anyone to this level. But fine, keep a few pets if you want… just stop poisoning the town water! Have you even seen what it looks like now?”

“Actually I have, and I like it. I like that people are losing all inhibitions and just fucking anyone anywhere. I’m sure they enjoy it. I know you did!” He added triumphantly.

“I did, and my worst mistake was letting it go on. If you won’t stop it, tone it down so people can still go through their day?” I tried, trying to find something that he could find acceptable. I didn’t think he would accept that, and he did not surprise me.

“I’ll think about it. Is that all you came for? Trying to talk me out of it?” He asked.

“No, I came to stop you.” I said firmly, and launched the most forceful attack I could, a forbiddance from using Psi. I met with a lot of resistance, and could not quite push through. Damn, he has gotten stronger!

Our eyes locked, and I strengthened my resolve, throwing all I could at him. I felt my command slip further into his defenses, and knew I would eventually break through.

Patrice pushed the guy sucking him off his cock, and I realized that he was this strong even when distracted. Without the distraction, he held his ground. I groped around myself for any more reserves, but could not find anything more to push at him.

So I tried another tack, and dropped my attack for a split second, forming a thought of sexual pleasure and bulldozing it towards Patrice. I hoped that he would be more susceptible to this, since he had obviously become a sex-crazed madman. But that was met with as much resistance as the other. I was starting to tire, and could not maintain this forever, so I dropped it, putting what strength I had to my defenses.

I could not win. I had to get out of here. I started backing out, eyes still on Patrice, and saw his mouth curve up in a smile.

“I’ve been wanting to try my strength against yours… it seems we’re evenly matched.” He said. “Join me, we could do so much together.” He then offered.

“Patrice, please stop this madness, this goes too far. You already said you’re rich, you can have all the sex you want, just release these people!” I replied.

He looked at me, almost sadly. Then motioned with his hand. I was instantly grabbed by all sides by some of the orgy members, grasping, groping and tearing my clothes off. One guy pushed his dick in my mouth, and I reflexively bit him. He howled in pain and retreated. The others held me firmer, and I felt a mouth on my dick. With the incomplete blowjob in the lobby, my body responded quickly. That’s when I felt the equivalent of a wrecking ball slam against my last line of mental walls, shattering them in blinding pieces. All thought was lost in a sexual haze, and all I remember is Patrice’s massive cock shooting in my mouth while I was getting fucked and sucked.

* * *

I came to my senses in my bed, a sticky mess of dried cum, saliva and sweat. The first thing I noticed was that I was past the point of no return, and was going to climax. The second thing I noticed was that the climax was not happening. Then I remembered my attempt with Patrice, and realized that this was exactly the kind of punishment he would inflict.

Still, I had to try, and jerked off furiously to no effect. Groaning, I clumsily got up to get dressed, but as soon as I touched my underwear, my hand stung like nettles and I snatched it back. Same with socks, shirt or pants. “Great, just great.” I thought… “now I have to go my day naked and leaking like this?”

I went to the shower, dreading another sting… but it seemed that at least was allowed to me. I toweled off, and realized with a small feeling of triumph that I could wrap it around my waist and regain a small amount of modesty. But the friction of it against my dick head was so distracting I decided I was better off without it.

Walking with all your muscles tensed up on the verge of orgasm isn’t as easy as you may think. I half walked, half shuffled my way to the kitchen to make breakfast. Josh was already there, sitting naked and hard at the table, eating his toasts.

My mouth started watering at the sight of his dick. I couldn’t think of anything else. I literally dove under the table and started sucking him off. He didn’t complain, just moaned and warned me before spewing his juices in my waiting mouth. After that I was finally able to tear myself away, and try to pretend nothing was out of the ordinary. Josh however wasn’t troubled at all.

“Thanks dude”, Josh said. “Got plans today?”

“Not really”, I answered. “You?”

“I think I’m going to hit the gym, had a blast there yesterday! You should come, it’s free now!” he said enthusiastically.

At the word ‘come’, I had a violent sudden spasm in my already tensed groin, like a slow, long ejaculation push… and then nothing. A single drop of sperm leaked from my dick, and that feeling of partial orgasm was anything but satisfying. This was pure torture, I don’t have any other word for it.

Josh didn’t seem to notice anything weird. Ah well… what was I going to do? I wasn’t in control of my body anyway. So I said “Maybe” and went to fix breakfast.

Taking a leak was probably the most difficult thing I had to do, requiring all my concentration. Even then it was an ordeal. When I was done, Josh was ready to go to the gym. That is, he wore only his sports shoes and loose gym shorts that tented obscenely.

“So, you coming?” He asked, sending me in another agonizing spasm.

“Yeah, I’m ready” I answered.

“Uh, you’re going like this?” Josh asked, pointing at my dick. “I mean, I saw others go naked, and it’s hot… just didn’t think you were the type. Alright, let’s go!” he said, and walked out the door. This was beyond weird now.

There were maybe 25 guys at the gym, more than I would have expected at 10 in the morning. Maybe 5 or 6 were really training. The rest were essentially fucking. One guy doing bench press was getting sucked, his chest coated in dried cum. Two were fucking by the mirrors. Another three were on the floor mats in a sucking triangle.

I was surprised at the few guys who had held this far. But even more surprised when I balled up thoughts of horniness, uncontrollable urge for sex and slammed it at them, making them gasp and look around for potential partners. Patrice was making me do this, damn him!

It also became clear that he was making me do other things, as I mercilessly dove for the clerk’s cock and started sucking it. Once he came, all I could think of was find another guy to blow, which wasn’t difficult. Then when that one came, I found another. Each load I swallowed allowed me a moment of free thinking where I tried to regain control of myself, but the urge came back in force as soon as I heard someone grunt or saw the slightest part of a cock. After a while I zoned out, sucking whatever guy happened to be nearby when I was done with one. I’m sure I swallowed some of them several times, but it didn’t matter.

“Ryan? Ryan!” Josh called some time later, shaking me by the shoulders with both hands as I was still sucking … someone. He was almost there, I could feel it.

“Ryan, it’s time to go, we’ve been here all day”, he said.

“Fuck, I’ve been sucking dick all day?” I thought… but I couldn’t stop until I tasted this guy’s cum. So I pushed him over the edge mentally, swallowed everything, and closed my eyes. My groin ached so much as I got up, I still hadn’t cum.

“Let’s go” I said simply, trying to ignore the sounds of sex around me. I dared to open my eyes but kept them focused on the door. I was drenched in a mix of sweat and cum, and it took all my willpower to get out of there. The sound of Josh’s car door when I closed it between me and that place brought a wave of confused feelings, and I started crying.

“Hey, Ryan… what’s wrong?” Josh asked, concern clear on his face. “I mean, besides this whole town turning crazy.” He added needlessly.

“It’s …” I trailed off. I wanted to say ‘It’s Patrice!!’, but I couldn’t. I was utterly trapped. Despair flooded me at that time, and the dam broke as I burst into tears, crying as Josh drove us home.