The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psi Games

Chapter 7: Confrontation (take two)

In the end we didn’t think we could sneak Sarah in Patrice’s all-male harem room, so we quickly discarded following my first ill-fated approach of a head-on confrontation. That meant we had to lure him out somehow.

Sarah had a few tricks up her sleeve I did not know about. She was right that she was more subtle than I was in her techniques. She could cloud her thoughts and make it appear like she was thinking something else. Her mental walls had a … shiny … quality to them, making them dissipate or reflect part of what was thrown against them towards the attacker. She could also link with someone and see through their eyes, hear through their ears. Lastly she could slip subtle emotions past even my defenses without me realizing it.

We spent the next day perfecting our plan, and in the end decided on something simple in theory, but complex in practice: having a panicked Josh go to Patrice saying that he thought I would kill myself, hoping there was even a shred left of compassion in him to come and reduce his punishment. Barring that, we were hoping he was mad enough that he’d relish the opportunity to bask in my misery.

Josh stood no chance of resisting Patrice rooting around his head, so we spent some time strengthening him up. I put up strong walls around the core that was him, and Sarah put some reflecting walls around areas where Patrice was likely to attack, mostly sex and emotion related. She clouded his thoughts so that only horniness and genuine concern for me showed when I probed his mind. Lastly she linked with both of us, and my sight was replace with Josh’s view of me and her.

We were ready. Josh drove to Patrice’s penthouse, and as he got out, Sarah pushed genuine panic and concern for me into his head, sending him into a frenzy. He rushed up the steps, and pleaded with the two naked guards to let him see Patrice. He was very convincing, and after checking over the radio, they let him in.

The room where they brought him was the same room, but if anything it was even more crowded than before. Several guys were having sex around the room, and the guards pushed a path through to a corner where there was a spa tub with guys standing at each corner, jacking off. When Josh approached, the guys nearest the tub groaned and shot their load in the tub, then moved off and were replace by four others, who came seconds later. As he got closer Josh saw that tub’s water was swirling white with the sperm from hundreds if not thousands of guys… And Patrice was just there, reclining and enjoying the sights.

“Ahh, Josh, long time no see,” Patrice said. “Join me?”

“Pat, there’s no time! Ryan, he’s gone mad, he’s going to kill himself!” Josh blurted out.

“Calm down”, Patrice replied, and sent that as a mental command which bounced off a dissipating wall. I felt Sarah tone down the panic a bit, bypassing her own wall in Josh’s mind. “Relax and join me”, Patrice said again, glancing at his guards, completely ignoring the four guys climaxing inches away from him.

The two guards moved quickly, groping and stripping Josh, then nudging him towards the bath. Josh stepped into the gooey water, and leaned back as ordered.

“There, that’s better”, Patrice said. “Now tell me why you think he’s going to kill himself.”

That was our cue. As Josh recounted how I was unable to cum, going from frustration to crying to him stopping me from jumping out of the kitchen window of our apartment, Sarah very subtly pushed compassion at Patrice through Josh. We couldn’t be strong, this way, but strength was not what was needed here. If Patrice noticed, Josh was toast. But he did not seem to, Sarah mastery over tiny Psi sendings was impressive.

“Oh, my… where is he now?” Patrice asked after Josh was done.

“I left him tied to his bed”, Josh said, following our script. I felt Patrice probe around his mind, and I think he was fooled by the clouded thoughts Sarah had put in.

“Please, will you help him? Whatever he did, he is my friend, and was yours, once.” Josh pleaded.

Patrice seemed to consider, and finally agreed. “Alright, take me to him. Carl, Max, come with me.” he said as he got out of the cum bath, guys still lined up to fill it.

* * *

Back at the apartment, we had to get ready. Sarah brought me to the same damned state I’d spent two days in, though she left a trigger for me to drop it. She then loosely tied me to my bed, clouded my thoughts so I would not give her away, and hid in the closet. As we waited, me being on the edge of cumming but unable to reach it, I started to feel genuine distress again. What if we didn’t succeed? Would I spend my life like this? I was risking everything.

Half an hour later, I heard the door open and close, and a naked Josh rushed to check my room.

“He’s still here”, he called with some relief in his voice.

Patrice was not far behind, flanked by his two naked and hard guards. He stopped at the doorway and roughly scanned my mind, hitting the cloud of hidden thoughts and the new walls Sarah had put in place.

“Well, what do we have here? Hello, Ryan”, he said.

“Patrice, please… I can’t … please, make it stop!” I pleaded, hoping he would do what I wanted him to try. Behind him, I saw the two guards start fondling each other. Probably Sarah’s doing.

“Alright, I suppose you were punished enough… for now”, he said, and tore down the wall Sarah had rebuilt to keep me from climax. Even though I was prepared for it, the sudden release was so intense it sent me squirming, struggling to keep focused as I spurted all the way up to my face. “Come on”, I thought between spasms, “now’s where you make your mistake!”, and as my orgasm subsided, he did. He slammed horniness, obedience and desire for him at me, expecting to make me his slave. His attack hit Sarah’s strongest reflecting walls, and bounced back straight at him.

“What the… unnngh!” He grunted as his dick sprung up, and as he looked down he was engrossed by desire for his own massive cock. Unfortunately obedience towards himself did not help us much.

In that instant, Sarah and I both struck. I knew he would focus on me, so I sent the strongest push I could towards making him obey me, forcing him to focus his defenses there. Even distracted as he was by jacking himself off, I could not push my thought through.

“You know you can’t win this, Ryan! Why do you even try?” Patrice said, still beating off from his backfired horniness.

“Because I have to win this. You’re mad, and a danger to this whole town!” I cried out, twisting out of my bonds to stand in front of him, cum dripping down my chin and chest.

Yet he was still able to push me back. I waited until I was sure he was putting all his strength towards his defense, then yelled “Now!” and Josh swung his best right-hand straight to his jaw. At the same time, I felt his defenses vanish as Sarah blocked his access to Psi.

When he recovered from the punch, his first reflex was to resume jerking off. That didn’t prevent him from cursing us.

“You’ve ruined everything! I was going for the capital next, it would have been glorious! Now you’ll pay for this!” he threatened, moving forward to hit me with his free hand.

“Stop and don’t move” I said calmly, and he froze mid-swing, and Sarah came out of the closet. “You are right, we’ve ruined your fun. But you have gone mad, Patrice, and now we have to fix the mess you made. So be still and let us work. Josh, can you take these two outside the room please?” I asked, motioning to the two groping guards. He nodded and dragged them off.

“Good work, Sarah. We did it! Now, can we make him not insane?” I asked, and we both dove into his mind, trying to make sense of what we saw.

It was not pretty. Patrice had always had a desire for superiority, but had hidden it well. His newfound absolute power corrupted him absolutely, and we definitely did not trust him with it. So we spent some time walling off his Psi, clouding his knowledge of it, dulled his senses to it. We doubted we could do anything permanent, but this would hold for at least years.

Then came the question of what to do with him. Turn him over? That would raise questions. Let him resume his life normally? That didn’t seem fair after he had screwed up thousands of lives. Sarah didn’t really care, so I decided to keep him close for now, and made him obey me completely. I did want this to be punishment, but after what I had endured I did not want him struggling to find ways to evade my orders. So I asked Sarah to wait outside, and I got to work.

There was one way to make sure he didn’t even try, at least temporarily. He was still filled with desire for his own dick, and that gave me an idea for my petty revenge.

“You turned me into an insatiable cocksucker and kept me on edge for days… that was pure torture, and you liked doing that to me… Well, now it’s your turn.” I said, his whole body still frozen.

I cranked up his horniness to overdrive, made him crave sucking his own dick. He started whining at that point, not being able to move to satisfy his urges. Then I left him my final surprise, binding his orgasms in a loop. He had kept me on edge, but once he started cumming, he wouldn’t stop until I let him. Let’s see how he likes that!

“Alright Pat, I’m going to let you move now… but I warn you, if I were you I would try to avoid cumming, because if you start, it will never stop. Enjoy your day.” I said, and released him.

He immediately hunched over, trying to reach his dick. To my surprise, he almost could, thanks to that massive piece of meat he had. Frustrated, he went over to the bed and tossed his legs over his head, and managed to get the head in his mouth. He grunted and put more vigor into it.

I left him to his own devices. That’s when I realized that I truly was not super-sex-crazed anymore: I had just cum, and I had had enough.

The same was not true for the scene in the kitchen, though, which I clearly heard before I saw. Karl the guard was fucking Max the guard, both of them standing… while Max was impaling Josh, on his back on the table, legs held in the air by Sarah who was straddling him. I left them to it, and went for a quiet shower instead.