The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

PSIDUCTION

CHAPTER FIVE

THE HOMECOMING

Lillian pulled into the garage and began hauling out the latest batch of boxes. The movers had already gotten the bulky stuff, but some things were too important, or too connected to her Red Lynx identity, to be entrusted to them.

She opened the inner garage door and headed through the laundry room into the house proper. The layout of the place was familiar, but it didn’t quite feel like home. Not yet. That would come in time, she thought.

It was as close to perfect for their needs as they could have hoped to find. Parts of the interior needed work, but both the home inspector and Cycloblast’s X-ray vision confirmed that the basic structure was sound. It was big enough for all four of them to have their own space and to accommodate their stuff once they finished deciding which duplicates to winnow out.

The best part was the location, mostly concealed behind a ridge at the end of a cul-de-sac. Beyond the back yard was a lightly wooded park, underneath which Doc Vivotron’s robot excavators were discreetly digging a concealed entryway from a little-used alley. For now, Red Lynx and Kestryl left their distinctive bikes at League headquarters and set the Prowler’s camouflage function to look like a mundane car during departures and arrivals.

Her train of thought was interrupted as Jill stepped into view around the corner. “Need a hand?”

“If you don’t mind.” Her housemate headed for the garage and returned with two boxes. As she walked into Lillian’s bedroom, she said, “Cycloblast called. He said that Commissioner Harris wanted to talk to you about a robbery at the University last night. The missing stuff was on a list of things you asked him to keep an eye out for.”

“Cycloblast told you all that?” He’d been a hard-nosed skeptic about Psiductress’ turning over a new leaf. Even as the city’s rackets fell like a house of cards thanks to her help, he’d been suspicious that it was all a trick.

She couldn’t really blame him. Villains pretending to reform in order to set a trap were an old familiar story. But it had been a strain on their working relationship.

“Yes, he did. I think Meson Man finally convinced him I was on the level.”

Last week, Meson Man had chased Phantaslord into a trap. He’d managed to escape, but the psychedelic energies he’d been hit with had scrambled his aim and intensity control, making his powers unusably dangerous. Acting on a hunch, Psiductress had convinced him to let her hit him with one full-force suggestion—a reassurance that there was nothing at all wrong with him. And from that moment on, there wasn’t. It had all been an imposed mental block. The suggestion wore off as usual, but Phantaslord’s illusion could not reestablish itself now that he knew it for what it was.

Jill put down the boxes and pulled a slip of paper out of her pocket and handed it to her. “Here’s the list of the stolen equipment.”

She read the note. “Exactly what I was expecting. Everything on this list matches what was found in the wreckage of Doctor Trimuphis’ lab. So does everything from the other two high-tech robberies this past week.”

“You think somebody is continuing with whatever he was working on?”

“I think he’s continuing what he was working on. They never found a body.” She looked thoughtful. “But now there’s a clue pointing to where he might be holed up. A security camera caught somebody who looks like one of the bouncers at the Funtime Lounge. That’s one of the last Mob-connected businesses—excuse me, alleged Mob-connected businesses—left in town these days.”

She put the note aside. “I think Red Lynx and Kestryl will be paying the place a visit tonight. With luck, we’ll dig Doctor Triumphis out of his hidey-hole, and catch Jack Barchell red-handed aiding and abetting.”

“Good luck.”

“Thanks.” She stood up and headed for the door. “But for now, there’s still some more boxes to bring in.” Grinning, she continued, “And then I’ll have a few hours to kill before it gets dark. Got any suggestions?”

* * *

The Prowler’s camouflage was set to look nondescript and not-worth-stealing. The average car thief wouldn’t have much luck dealing with its security system, but sometimes the best defense was to avoid being attacked in the first place.

Red Lynx and Kestryl made their way around back of the Funtime Lounge. There was no sign of activity around the loading dock. However, an infrared sweep showed that something was drawing power deep within the basement. It could be a bulk refrigerator for the food service, but the energy signature didn’t look right. It was hard to tell, though; the reading was behind several walls and a cinderblock exterior.

The only way to find out what was in there was to go look.

The lock and alarm on the back door were hardly an obstacle. They put on their night-vision goggles and stepped inside, into a large open area with several sets of double doors. One of them was labeled “FOOD DELIVERIES”. Behind it was an infrared signature, but much too weak to be what she’d detected earlier.

Red Lynx grinned. She was on the right track. The main energy signature was behind a smaller, standard-sized door at the other end of the dock. She cautiously approached it and waved Kestryl to follow.

Taking her time, she unlocked the door. It didn’t seem to have anything other than a standard door lock, but she wasn’t taking any chances. Slowly, she opened it.

Inside was a short hallway with infrared beams criss-crossing the floor. A bit elaborate for a strip joint, even if the proprietor was involved in money-laundering and prostitution and all the other things the cops suspected but still couldn’t prove.

They carefully stepped between the beams toward the door on the far side of the hall. Red Lynx began examining the lock. This was probably going to be a lot tougher—

Suddenly, something hit her in the back, and grey streaks whooshed around her body. The next thing she knew, she was encircled from shoulders to knees in silvery bands. She turned toward Kestryl, who was lying on the floor and wrapped up even more thoroughly.

They strained against the straps, but it was no use. Their arms and legs were tightly bound. Red Lynx’s struggles only seemed to tighten the bands, and it was all she could do to remain upright while trying to loosen their hold.

The door they’d come through opened. Jack Barchell stood in the doorway, and behind him Red Lynx saw the face of Doctor Triumphis. This was not a very good time to be proven right.

“Hello, old friends,” Triumphis said. “I’m so glad to have you here as test subjects for my latest invention.” He grinned. “I think you’ll find it even more clever than a security system that can be set to go off if you avoid the beams before reaching the door at the far end.”

He stepped past her and opened the inner door. He then turned and lifted Kestryl into his arms. A moment later, she felt Barchell do the same to her. They were carried into the inner room and set down on a couple of chairs. Their captors tied ropes around their legs and bodies to hold them in their seats.

Doctor Triumphis stepped into a closet, and brought out two helmets. Red Lynx futilely dodged as Jack lowered one of them over her head. It settled into place, and the padded interior pressed against her ears. There was nothing but the “sound of the ocean” from her own blood flowing through her ears, and then even that faded to silence.

Suddenly, Triumphis’ voice sounded. “Red Lynx and Kestryl, you are about to receive your instructions. You will feel an irresistible need to carry them out, which will grow ever more intense and demanding until you give in and obey.”

For a long moment the darkness and silence returned. She strained to hear exactly what was expected of her.

“You will perform on a sensual show in front of me and Mr. Barchell and an entire audience. You will flirt shamelessly, with your partner and with the spectators. You will fondle each other’s bodies, while inviting the onlookers to image their hands doing the same. You will share passionate lingering kisses, and cast come-hither glances at your viewers. You will remove your clothing a piece at a time, to lasciviously display your legs and bosoms and backsides and pubes.”

As the voice spoke, images of herself and Kestryl performing these acts formed out of the darkness. They began as vague shadows, and then clear likenesses, and finally became so real that she felt like she was floating in space watching her own body.

“The lack of privacy will not disturb you at all. It will thrill and excite you. You will crave the attention of the onlookers. You will specifically require my presence, and Mr. Barchell’s.”

She watched herself and Kestryl stripping away their bras and panties and tossing them onto a pile with their costumes. The approval of the crowd washed over them like a wave of pure delight. Jack Barchell and Doctor Triumphis stood out from the sea of spectators.

“You will exhibit your naked bodies shamelessly, doing your best to entertain your audience. You will reach out to touch each other, escalating from caresses to foreplay to full-fledged lesbian sexual intercourse. You will not stop until you have brought each other to climax before the eyes of the viewers.”

She saw herself hugging her partner’s naked body to hers for a steamy kiss, and spreading her legs as the kisses descended from her lips to her neck to her breasts and finally to her pussy. Her body tensed in excitement as the spectators cheered and applauded.

“You want to do this. You need to do this.”

Red Lynx drew in a deep shuddery breath.

“Being watched in the act will give you great delight. You will gladly share this delight with spectators. Their pleasure will enhance your pleasure. Their titillation will excite and stimulate you. You will make the most of each touch and kiss and display of flesh, and then experience the ultimate satisfaction of presenting an intimate sexual encounter before an admiring audience.”

Red Lynx stared at a scene of pure joy. She and Kestryl were lying side by side, kissing and fingering each other. All around them, viewers moaned and shouted and clapped and focused waves of delightful excitement upon the two lovers.

“Finally, when you have satisfied yourself and your companion and your viewers, you will return to the helmets, activate them, and place them over your heads to await further instructions.”

She stared into space, watching her own body passively seated under the helmet, waiting to learn what she was supposed to do next. It was so much easier than figuring that out for herself.

And then she blinked as light struck her eyes. The helmet was gone. The next thing she knew, the straps around her body were falling away.

“Hey, Doc!” Jack exclaimed. “Shouldn’t you have told them not to tell anybody else about being brainwashed?”

Doctor Triumphis looked smug. “Not necessary. The audience will assume that they’re really body-double actresses anyway. If they claim to be the real Red Lynx and Kestryl, bound by mind control, everyone else will believe that it’s part of the act. It will make it that much more entertaining.”

Jack still looked uncertain. “You sure you shouldn’t double-check this and make sure?”

“There is no need.” Doctor Triumphis finished cutting her loose, and moved on to Kestryl’s chair. “They have been instilled with an unbreakable compulsion. At most, they may resist and defer obedience for a little while, perhaps as much as half an hour. However, they cannot do anything that would prevent them from fulfilling their need to comply. They need to perform for us, and they specifically need to perform in front of us.”

Red Lynx knew that it was true. Already, she imagined herself on stage with Kestryl, entertaining the crowd and enjoying their appreciation, catching the gaze of her two captors as they sat front and center. She remembered that her original objective was to capture these two, but it was much less important, and she couldn’t do both.

Or could she?

“Put your mind at ease, Mr. Barchell. It is absolutely impossible for Red Lynx and Kestryl to threaten us in any way.”

A moment later, Red Lynx had Doctor Triumphis pinned against the wall. She shouted, “Kestryl! Get Barchell!”

Reflexively, Kestryl obeyed the order. She seized Jack, and bound his hands behind his back with a set of flexicuffs from her gear belt.

“Impossible! This can’t be happening!” Triumphis continued protesting until Red Lynx gagged him with one of the cut straps. She then used a few more pieces to tie his legs and bolster the cuffs around his wrists.

She then looked at Kestryl. She was holding Jack pinned to the floor, hands bound behind him. Kestryl was still, her hands hovering over her prisoner’s, her face blank as if she had no idea what to do next.

“Kestryl! Tie him up so we can take them with us!”

“I... I need to... we need them...”

“Stop babbling and follow my lead!”

Jack laughed. “She ain’t following your lead anywhere except up on stage to dance and strip and screw. Like the doc said, you can fight it off for a little while, but you can’t stop yourselves. And you’re gonna have to do it in front of us, so you might as well let us loose now so you can get started.”

Kestryl started fiddling with the flexicuffs. Red Lynx couldn’t tell if she was tightening or releasing them. “Don’t!” she snapped. Kestryl stopped, and froze up again.

“See?” Jack said. “You’re gonna do what you’re gonna do. It’s what you want to do, anyway.” He leered. “I had you two pegged as a couple of dykes long before you went public about it. Tonight, you’re gonna make it a little more public.”

Doctor Triumphis was thoroughly trussed up. Red Lynx took a quick step over to Kestryl and put a hand on her shoulder. “Kestryl... trust me. Just hold on a little while, and everything will be all right.”

Kestryl looked up. There was desperation in her eyes, but her attention was focused on her partner.

“Bring the Prowler around to the loading dock and wait for me. I have a plan. I’ll explain as soon as we get loaded up and on the road.”

Kestryl left, looking a little shaky. Red Lynx followed her to the outer door just in case she ran into some of Barchell’s goons, and then returned to the hidden lab. She finished trussing up Jack, put blindfolds and earplugs on both prisoners, and then set the now-inert helmets over their heads to be doubly sure they wouldn’t see or hear anything.

Quickly, she moved them out and loaded them into the back of the Prowler. She got on the road and activated the secure line back to the house.

“Diana? Is Jill there? No, I’m just asking because I want to make sure you’re both at home. I need both of you to stay and wait for us....”

* * *

Red Lynx was trembling as she pulled into the garage. Kestryl had had to remind her to change Prowler’s camouflage to look like the car everyone in the neighborhood recognized as hers.

But it was all right. Just a few more minutes....

Diana and Jill were waiting for them. They helped carry the prisoners into Jill’s bedroom—the big one, with the king-size bed and plenty of floor space around it. There were two chairs facing the bed, each tied to a newly installed eyebolt in the wall. With a few spare flexicuffs and some duct tape, Jack Barchell and Doctor Triumphis were securely seated.

Jill stared intently at Red Lynx and Kestryl. She pointed at the bound and helmeted captives. “Jack Barchell is here in front of you. Doctor Triumphis is here in front of you.” She touched her hand to her chest, then waved toward Diana. “Your audience is here in front of you.” She grinned. “It’s showtime!”

The knots in her gut loosened as her doubts faded. Whether it was her own self-confidence of the boost from Psiductress’ suggestion, it was working. The voices in her head weren’t refusing to let her wriggle out on a technicality, weren’t insisting that she go through with what her former captors had meant. Obeying the letter of what they’d said was good enough.

She smiled. “Well, then... enjoy the show!” She then glanced over her shoulder and caught Kestryl’s eye. “C’mere, darling,” she said, tilting her head fetchingly.

Kestryl sidled up against her. The tension was gone from her face and posture. Her body relaxed as it leaned into hers. This was working for her, too.

Their hypnotically imposed compulsions were as irresistible as ever. But now it was safe to stop fighting, to go with the flow and let themselves be swept away.

She sighed as she felt her partner’s hand reach around to settle on her shoulder. She winked at Diana and Jill, and finally turned toward Kestryl. They stared into each other’s eyes for a long moment, slowly drawing closer. She felt Kestryl’s other hand against the small of her back, and her own hands reached behind her companion’s shoulders and up to tousle her hair.

Her lips brushed Kestryl’s cheek, and then they exchanged a quick peck that could hardly be called a kiss. Kestryl glanced toward the spectators and murmured, “Hmmmmm....” The next thing Red Lynx knew, Kestryl’s lips and tongue were pressing aggressively against hers. Her mouth opened before she had a moment to think... not that it would have made any difference, she realized as she returned the favor.

She felt a squeeze on her butt, and began sliding her hand down her companion’s back to reciprocate. Out the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of Diana staring at the spectacle. She lifted one leg and wrapped it around the back of Kestryl’s calves, and felt her mirror the maneuver. They balanced one-legged, leaning into each other and bracing themselves with a firm grip on each other’s buttocks.

Finally, they came up for air and stood up straight. Red Lynx glanced at Diana and Jill. Their obvious enjoyment was very pleasant to watch. She said, “And that’s only the warmup!” Turning toward her partner, she continued in her gym-instructor voice, “Show me what you can really do!”

They each took a deep breath, and lunged into another passionate kiss. As their tongues wrestled, she hooked her thumbs under Kestryl’s outer briefs and pulled them down.

“Niiiiice.” Jill said. She broke away from the kiss long enough to pucker up and blow one at Jill, and then picked up where she had left off. Kestryl’s briefs fell away, and Red Lynx’s hands took hold of her tights. She felt her own costume sliding down her hips. By the time she finally had to break off the smooch to come up for air, Kestryl’s tights slid down until they caught on her boots. A moment later, she felt a quick tug, and her own outfit joined them.

She raised her hands to Kestryl’s hips, and drew her close. Shimmying her body, she wiggled her butt while rubbing her crotch against her companion’s through their panties. She felt a touch on her own rear, and whispered, “Move your hands up a little, so they can get a good look.” Kestryl complied, and began imitating her slow gyrations.

Jill wolf-whistled. She never could keep her eyes off a cute girl’s ass. The approbation sent a tingle through Red Lynx’s body, adding to the sensations that were building in her pussy.

Finally, she pulled away, and led Kestryl to the edge of the bed. They swayed, partly for show and partly to avoid tripping over their half-removed briefs and tights. She thrust out one leg, and Kestryl unzipped her boot and tugged it off. She flexed her leg and ran her hands along it, soaking up Diana and Jill’s appreciation. Kestryl put one foot up on the foot of the bed, and Red Lynx returned the favor. Soon, their boots, tights, and briefs were all piled on the floor.

As Kestryl struck a pose, Red Lynx stood up behind her and reached around to begin undoing her tunic. Before she was quite finished, she paused to reach inside and jiggle Kestryl’s tits through her bra.

The audience was definitely pleased with the show. Jill threw an arm over Diana’s shoulder and stroked her arm. Diana turned and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. Red Lynx felt a warm glow of contentment.

“We’re hardly even getting started!” Red Lynx declared as Kestryl’s tunic fell away. “Kestryl... Jennie, darling, now it’s your turn to take mine off!” She sat down on the mattress as she undid her own top fastener, then reached out to stroke Jennie’s hair as she bent down to continue the job. Her hands gently but firmly guided Jennie’s head down into her bosom as her tunic fell away.

“Ohhhh, Red...”

“Call me ‘Lilli’, Jennie.”

She turned toward Jill and then Diana, who stood close by their sides to get a good view. Their wide eyes and heavy breathing showed how hot and bothered they were getting. Lilli grinned and suppressed a giggle, as it occurred to her that they’d both seen all this and more. Were they just acting to go along with the plan? No, neither of them was that good an actress. Nobody was that good an actress. She and Jennie must be putting on a pretty good show. The thought excited her.

Well, the show was nowhere near over yet. Suddenly, she sprang forward, scooping Jennie up into her lap. She squealed and squirmed, and then settled into place with one arm over Lilli’s shoulders and the other around her flank. Her hands then began roaming, one sliding down her back and the other up her front, until they were working at her bra hooks and fondling her breast.

Lilli sat back and basked in the attention, both the physical caresses from her partner and the delight of her two spectators. She felt the first clasp come undone, and then the next. As the final catch released and the bra fell loose, she suddenly lifted Jennie and flipped her onto her belly.

“Do you ladies prefer tits...,” she said as she took a deep breath to show off her newly bared ones, “...or ass?” she continued as she peeled Jennie’s panties down onto her thighs.

Jill, as she expected, turned her gaze to Jennie’s bare backside. Diane’s glance dithered back and forth. She caught her eye and murmured, “I won’t be offended if you prefer looking at her bottom.” She placed a hand on Jennie’s butt. “A nicely curved girl’s backside is so hot and sexy... and naughty!”

She raised her hand and brought it down with a smack, then repeated the slap just a bit more forcefully. Jennie squirmed. So did Diana, who was staring with particularly rapt attention. She remembered Jill mentioning that Diana had a taste for the occasional spanking. She’d never quite believed it enough to pursue the idea; Diana didn’t seem like the type somehow.

Then again, Jennie hadn’t really seemed like the type, either. They’d tried all sorts of things in the first week or so after their initiation into lesbianism, and a experimental light spanking had pushed Jennie’s buttons. She craved a repeat once a week or so.

Jennie moaned as her hand struck again, in a tone indicating pleasure rather than pain. Diana looked like she was about to do likewise. Yes, she was definitely into this. Lilli made a mental note to follow up on this later.

Jill moved close to Diana, throwing an arm around her far enough to stroke the outside of her breast with her fingertips. Diana leaned into her, gladly accepting the attention while keeping her gaze intently focused on Jennie’s rear end.

Lilli gave one last swat to Jennie’s rump, then let her up after undoing her bra clasp. Jennie stood, lifting her feet to kick her panties aside, and slowly turned to display every bit of her nude body to the other women. Again, the thought crossed her mind that they’d all seen it before. It didn’t matter. This moment of yielding to lusty naked desire was all that mattered now. She rose to her feet and pulled down her own panties, then began trying to outdo her partner’s sexy poses.

Her audience was somewhat preoccupied. Diana’s hand was down the front of Jill’s jeans, and Jill’s arm was under Diana’s T-shirt fondling her boobs. Their gaze remained raptly focused on Lilli and Jennie, though.

She lifted her hands to her tits and aggressively jiggled them. Diana sighed, “Oooooh!” Jill licked her lips. Jennie splayed her legs and gyrated her hips, lowering one hand to her bush but not quite far enough down to touch... or obstruct the view of... her snatch. Diana put her free hand down the front of her own jeans as Jill took a deep breath and shuddered.

Lilli decided to end the game of one-upmanship, and took Jennie by the arm. She guided her partner to stand in front of her, and began stroking her hair again. Just like in the vision she’d seen earlier, the two women drew close for a kiss, and then Jennie’s lips moved down to her neck and continued to her body. “Ohhhhhh, yessss.... suck my tit.... lick my belly...” she murmured as her partner’s mouth progressed inexorably toward its goal.

Her fingers tightened around Jennie’s head. She stared at Diana and Jill. “Now... put that tongue to work!” Her hips rocked. “Right there!” She moaned as she felt steady probings at her clit. “Oooohhhh... yesss....” She grinned at the other women. “Maybe if you ask nicely she’ll do you—OOOHHHH!” She felt herself at the brink of climax, and the world was nothing but moans and deep gasps and a surge of sensation that was almost but not quite and... and... and her body shuddered.

When she was steady on her feet again, she picked Jennie up and sat her on the foot of the bed. “Your turn,” she declared, and then gently but firmly pushed Jennie down onto the bed as she sat beside her. Her fingertips gently searched for the spot, and found it.

“Watch closely,” she told her onlookers. “I know you’ve done this for me a few times, but to be perfectly frank there are still a few things you could learn.” Jennie’s body jerked. “Like how to get a girl to do that from just a touch of fingernail applied just so.”

Diana shuddered, just a bit but enough to be unmistakable. She was clearly imagining herself in Jennie’s place, and enjoying the notion.

Lilli recalled a picture an outraged fan had once sent her, of a porn actress dressed, if you could call it that, in a latex parody of her Red Lynx costume, featuring a gear belt festooned with ropes, handcuffs, and a riding crop. At the time, she’d rolled her eyes. Now, she wondered how much that outfit would cost, and how effectively it would stroke Diana and Jennie’s submissive streaks.

Meanwhile, her fingers kept stroking on autopilot, stimulating Jennie enough to tease but not to satisfy. She continued for another minute or so, then rushed her along to climax. Jennie’s hips bounced against the mattress as she yelled, and then she lay back and took deep breaths.

Lilli also took a deep breath. There was just one more thing she had to do.

When Jennie rose from the bed, she walked alongside her toward the prisoners. They took off the helmets, walked back to sit on the bed, and then flipped the power switches and placed the devices over their own heads.

Jill cleared her throat, and then spoke. “Jennie and Lilli... Red Lynx and Kestryl... from now on, you will disregard any instructions you received while these helmets were on your heads. I repeat, nothing these helmets have done will have any further effect on your thoughts or actions.”

She then switched off the devices and removed them. “Are you two all right?”

Lilli nodded. “Just a bit hot and sweaty.” She gestured at the chairs. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, we need to get cleaned up and deliver those two to jail. I hate to just go running off like this, but duty calls.”

Jill reached over to pinch Diana’s butt. “Oh, I think we’ll manage all right on our own.”

* * *

The duo walked in through the inner garage door, and exchanged a quick peck on the lips. After tonight, that was enough for now.

“Good night, Jennie,” she said.

“Good night, Lilli,” her partner replied as she turned toward her own bedroom.

As she walked down the hallway, she glanced into the open door of Jill’s room. Jill and Diana were entwined on top of the bed. Their clothes were strewn on the floor, along with most of the bedding. She grinned. Well, so much for any possibility that they’d just been playing along.

She flopped down on her bed and began pulling off her Red Lynx costume. There’d be time to put it away properly in the morning. Right now, she was exhausted, and glad to be home.

This was home, she knew. Home is where you can just relax and let yourself go.