The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psionic_X Rules the World

I want to thank my hottie fan Alyssa for letting me use her as the model for this story. This is the first of a three part superheroine in peril saga. Let me know your thoughts.

Alyssa Willows came home feeling pretty good. She had aced her tests and and had a terrific workout at the gym. She was full of energy. It had been a very light crowd, mostly women, so she hadn’t even had to fend off the advances of men lusting after her spectacular 36DDD-23-35 body which was often half of her workout. She’d quickly learned to leave the treadmill and other equipment alone and stick to swimming.

The smell of cooking assaulted her nose as she entered and she felt her stomach rumble. She was starved! She went into the kitchen and one of her three roomates, Mia, was working her culinary magic. Alyssa asked if she could help but the the table was set and dinner would be ready shortly. Mia told her to wash up.

Dinner was delicious as always. Mia was an astounding cook and talented in so many ways. But then Alyssa was impressed with all her roomates. Nikki, so wild and street wise was he best friend, she’d know her the longest. And Jen was...well, Jen was a little paranoid but likable once you got to know her. Laura was her girlfriend and shadow so she was often around but was working late tonight. They cleaned up the dishes and Jen washed them, it being her turn, then they all went their seperate ways to deal with homework or watch television or surf the net.

Alyssa was planning to watch her favorite show when the beacon went off. She groaned. Not now! The beacon was a special signal that can only be detected by those possessing a Z chip. People possessing a chip were members of The League of Impeccable Justice, a group of superheroes. Alyssa was a the superheroine known as PowerQueen. She was a member of the the group’s reserve unit. She only did the superheroine thing part-time, either when she herself saw an injustice or when the League needed her vast power. The rest of the time, Alyssa was just an ordinary 18 year old student, working her way through college. If the League needed her, it must be huge. It always was.

She announced loudly that she was going for a walk needing some fresh air. No one knew of her powers or her activities, not even her friends. She stepped out onto the porch and slipped around back. She activated her powers and the Z chip, located in her watch, instantly transformed her clothes into a skin-tight, form fitting, bodysuit with the colors red, white and blue swirled together. Only her head and hands were uncovered. PowerQueen then jetted off into the sky, the Z chip providing “stealth” mode. Before she had been recruited into the League, she had relied on moving really fast to avoid detection and the resulting sonic booms caused so much damage that there were editorials decrying her as much as the villians she battled. PowerQueen wasn’t big on the League, thinking them self-righteous snobs, but she was grateful for the Z chip. It made her life much easier.

PowerQueen arrived at the League’s secret island base in just six minutes and was let through the forcefield that hid the island and protected it. She flew quickly to the main compound and entered. and there were three league members standing around. She wondered where the rest were.

“Well look who finally made it! Glad you could join us your Majesty. Sorry if we interrupted your royal bath.”

PowerQueen scowled. It was SunLady. For some reason she hated PowerQueen.

“Lay off her SunLady. it isn’t her fault the teleporters don’t work on her. Nothing magically powered can be teleported. She got here as fast as she could.”

That was Armor, he was the resident tech genius and creator of the Z chip. And he spoke the truth. PowerQueen’s power was magically derived. For whatever reason, the Z chip couldn’t interact with the teleporter while she wore it.

“This isn’t the the time to argue! We need a plan or the world will be taken over by a madman! Focus people, or we will be as dead as our comrades.”

This from CypherMaster. PowerQueen was rocked to her core.

“Dead? The others are all dead?”

Sunlady sneers. “Wow, the wisdom of Athena, hard at work. Yeah Queenie, all dead while your were playing school girl.”

PowerQueen’s eyes began to glow.

“You bitch! Lets see how much heat you can absorb!”

Twin ruby beams of heat stab out from PowerQueen’s eyes and strike SunLady. She puts a hand over her mouth as if yawning.

“Hello? I’m called SunLady. S-U-N-L-A-D-Y. 1,000,000 degrees doesn’t mean a thing to me sweetie. The power of a goddess at your command and thats all you got?”

“Enough! PowerQueen! Sunlady! Stop fighting now! We have an international emergency. Settle whatever your problems are later. 15 of our friends are dead. we are all that stand between Psionic_X and the fall of civilization as we know it.”

PowerQueen relaxes, the fire leaves her eyes. CypherMaster was right. Now was not the time.

“Who is Psionic_X?”

Armor touches a panel and a holographic image comes to life. Its of a black man, but there is a mask covering his feaures. He is wearing what appears to be a black vinyl bodysuit. Its tight fit shows that his body is powerfully muscled. Armor begins to talk.

“Psionic_X is a villian who first appeared 18 months ago. He has battled the entire league and individual members in a series of unprovoked attacks. It never went anywhere. He would attack, then withdraw, even when he was winning. He attacked the island several times, caused alot of damage then withdrew. CypherMaster correctly guessed that he was testing us, preparing for a major assault. 12 hours ago, he sent us a challenge and said he would go nuclear and destroy the capital of every country in the world unless we could stop him. We believed he could do exactly what he said he could.”

CypherMaster took over.

“He allowed us to track his signal easily so we figure this was the final battle he had been gearing up for from day one. He maintains an invisible satellite headquerters in orbit and not only was it easy to find but he let us right in confirming our suspicions. We charged in, prepared for any trap and that was the problem, there wasn’t any trap. He met us straightup, us against him. No deathrays, no giant killer robots, no energy draining devices, just Psionic_X against the League of Impeccable Justice. It was a slaughter. Apparently, in the skirmashes we had with him, he was holding back significantly.”

PowerQueen shakes her head confused.

“This is crazy! What about MegaLord? No way he got taken out by this guy!”

“Sorry Power” says Armor, “but MegaLord was the first to die, almost immediately. CypherMaster thinks that was planned as a psychological tactic to demoralize the rest of us. It worked. We panicked when we saw MegaLord fall so easily. The stategies that CypherMaster so painstakingly put together to take Psionic_X out fell apart.”

PowerQueen slammed her fist on the table smashing it.

“No! Who is this guy? What the hell is his power?”

“As the name suggests, his power is psionic in nature. The most powerful I’ve ever encountered. He has it all. Telekinisis, as well as all the mind over energy powers. He is a powerful telepath, able to control the minds of others. Precognition. Psychometry. Who knows what else.”

“Hey guys, don’t forget his strength. I saw him put his fist right through Captain Magnificent and he could take one of MegaLord’s punches.”

“Sunlady has a point CypherMaster. I couldn’t believe that myself.”

“Yes but in observing him I don’t think its his true strength. I think he uses his mind to temporarily give himself physical boosts. Note how he took SunLady’s and ElectroMan’s combined attack, but minutes later cursed in pain when Laser Lass hit him with her power, which was significally less that SunLady’s, muchless Sunlady’s and Electro’s combined power. And note how he was able to move quickly and dodge really fast attacks, yet was a sitting duck when he saw Armor’s missile at the last moment and barely got out of the way, despite how much slower it was than the other attacks that were thrown at him. I think if we can send an overwhelming attack and force him to bring his full power to bear. Then when he has to shift, pow! We bring him down.”

“Where does this overwhelming attack come from?” Sunlady asks.

Armor and CypherMaster look at PowerQueen. Sunlady laughs.

“Are you kidding me? The girl scout? What, she gonna talk him into being a nice guy? Convince him to change his evil ways? You guys can’t be serious.”

“Very serious. PowerQueen is incredibly powerful. Potentially more powerful that MegaLord. And Psionic_X knows nothing about her. She keeps a low profile and isn’t a well known member since she is on reserve and she is used only in the most dire emergencies. We do this right, Psionic_X will never know what hit him.”

“Okay Cypher, I agree that Queenie’s got the juice but does she have the stones to take care of this clean?”

“Of course I do! I can have this Psionic_X behind bars before he can sneeze.”

Sunlady laughs. Armor and CypherMaster look pointedly at each other.

“What? What are you not telling me?”

CypherMaster walks over to PowerQueen and looks her deeply in the eyes.

“We are talking about a very powerful threat to the world PowerQueen. He has slain most of us and his power cannot be contained, not for long. He has to die.”

“Die? You mean you want me to kill him? No way! Thats against everything I believe! Everything I was taught! I can’t, I won’t kill! No matter what. You just want revenge! Well find another way.”

“Can’t do it PowerQueen. This isn’t about revenge. I won’t lie, those were my friends he killed. Do I want him dead? Yes, but I’ve wanted many villians dead and I’ve never killed anyone before. Never. But Psionic_X is too powerful to keep locked up. We don’t even have the facilities here. He plans to utterly dominate the world. And he will. Unless he is stopped once and for all.”

“Well than think of something! You’re supposed to be the smartest man in the world! The greatest strategist and tactitian. You and Armor dream up something to capture him. I won’t be a party to murder!”

Sunlady stands up, furious.

“You little bitch! The world is at stake and you’re whining about a little blood? There going to be a hell of alot of blood before Psinic_X is done.”

“But killing...”

“Shut up! Just shut up PowerQueen! Instead just watch.”

The holo-screen comes alive and PowerQueen watches in horror as MegaLord is hit with a bolt of energy and his skeletal remains fall to earth. Man Beast grabs his head and screams then falls dead. PowerQueen looks away. Sunlady walks over and grabs her head and forces PowerQueen to look. Despite the younger woman’s vast strength, she doesn’t resist.

“No you don’t girl scout! Look at it, all of it! Then sit on your high horse and tell us we can’t kill him!”

The scenes continue and PowerQueen doesn’t feel the tears fall as heroe after heroe falls before the power of Psionic_X. The final scene cuts out after Armor desperately teleports SunLady, CypherMaster and himself away.

“Tell us now that Psionic_x should be spared. Tell us now all about what you been taught. We can’t hold him Queenie, not for more than 10 minutes and thats being liberal. So decide Miss Holier Than Thou, you gonna do the one thing that will bring this asshole down or you gonna sit by and watch as the world falls to this guy?”

PowerQueen lowers her head, then raises it, her eyes glinting with determination.

“I’ll do it.”

“Be sure girl scout. There can’t be any hesitation. When you get that moment, and it WILL just be a moment, its all you’ll get. Pass it up and we start erecting statues glorifying Psionic_X.”

“I said I’d do it SunLady. I have it in me to kill, just like anyone else. I’ve simply held myself to a higher standard. But this time, I must and I will. I have the power of the Goddess of War at my command. Even Psionic_X can’t stand against the wrath of Athena unleashed.”

“Okay its settled. Armor, you, Sunlady, and PowerQueen will head back to his base. Follow the plan just as I mapped it out. And remember, the excecution must be perfect. One little miscalculation and its all over.”

PowerQueen looks at CypherMaster, confused.

“What about you?”

“I’ve already gathered the rest of the reserves at a secret base. We will make a last stand if you three fall. It isn’t much but we have a trick or two up our sleeves. You’ll be taking the new hyperjet. Armor has installed a stealth mode that is three generations ahead of what we currently use. I think it will get you past Psionic_X’s defenses, even his psychic senses. It will give you time to strike. You’d best get started. The trip will take 12 hours since there is no way to to hide your coming at maximum speed with the hyperjet due to the unique emmissions given off by its engines at high speeds. Thats it. Godspeed and good luck.”

The hyperjet hovers beside Psionic_X’s invisible space fortress, but its not invisible to the hyperjets crew. The scanners cut through the invisibility field and PowerQueen is impressed.

“Goodness! How did he do all this without anyone knowing Armor?”

“Maybe built it himself. He is atleast as powerful a telekinetic as MasterBrain and that guy can move mountains. He can psychically cloak himself from any form of detection. So it wouldn’t be hard to put something like this up. But the work is pretty intricate. CypherMaster thinks, and I agree with him, that Psionic_X most likely highjacked some government black ops space projects and then diverted the resources to building this. Then when it was all done, made everyone forget about it. With black ops operations, no one ever asks why $100,000,000,000 dollars just vanished. They don’t want to know. So Psionic_X may have well had one or several governments do this for him.”

“Well, no point in wasting more time. Lets get to it and take this bastard down.” SunLady says.

“Wait, I cobbled these together while we were en route. Its a psionic descrambler, just like the one in my helmet. It prevents telepathic mind control. but it won’t last long. Psionic_X had burned mine out pushing through it. If I hadn’t teleported when I did he’d have had my mind. I have never encounter a telepath as powerful as this. Even Dr.Cosmic couldn’t come close to penetrating it and he was a telepath of incredible power. But these should buy us precious seconds.”

Armor hands the two women what look like simple head bands and they put them on put it on. Armor makes some adjustments and satisfied, nods his metal clad head.

“Lets go.”

SunLady deftly manuavers the ship through the Space Fortresses shields and defenses. They slip in to a docking bay and using the Z chip, they cloak themselves and easily get past Psionic_X’s men. Using the instruments in his armor, the field leader tracks Psionic_X’s energy signature. They come to the massive doors. Before Armor can work his technical wizardry, the doors open, and there is Psionic_x, standing before them.

“Welcome Armor. SunLady. Ahhhh...and you must be PowerQueen. Good. You’re right on time. Please, drop the stealth mode, I can see right through it.”

Armor drops his and he too women follow suit.

“Good. Now,have you three decided to join me? There is a place for all of you. You may as well you know. I’ve already won. But three noted heroes helping me will do much to breakup any pockets of resistance. What do you say?”

Armor fires a hardlight laser from his gauntlet while SunLady unleashes a blast of her full solar might. Psionic_X deflects both with ease. PowerQueen flashes forward and throws a punch that would have smashed through titanium steel. Psionic_X ducks and spins away.

“Please. CypherMaster’s lame plan would never have worked even if I hadn’t been reading his mine the entire time you planned it out. But its clear that you won’t join me. So you’ll die.”

SunLady reaches out all of her power concentrated in her hand and touches Armor’s suit. Armor screams as the suit goes blue hot and cooks him inside of it, then turns to slag. Sunlady looks on in horror at what she has done.

“I...oh god...what did I...”

“Now, now SunLady. Don’t you go blaming yourself. The psionic descramblers worked fine. But I took the liberty of shutting them down while you all hesitated. They won’t help you. But not to worry SunLady. I plan to spare your curvy ass to enjoy. Plus I have some projects that will be much better with your solar power working for me.

“Why you son of a bi...Yes Master.” Sunlady simply stares off into space.

“What have you done to her?”

“Taken over her mind PowerQueen. Watch.”

SunLady moans and starts rubbing her crotch.

“See? Neat, huh?”

“So why haven’t you done that to me?”

“Oh, I need you in your right mind when you attack me. I brought you along for a very special purpose. You see PowerQueen, this has been all about you.”

“Me? Why?”

“You’ll have to come at me with the full power of the Goddess to find out.”

“Then I’ll never find out. Because I’m going to kill you. You should have taken me while you had the chance. But now, with the full power of the War Goddess coursing through me, you have no chance!”

Psionic_X smiles, his confidence giving PowerQueen pause.

“You love using that mouth, don’t you Alyssa? I’m eager to feel it around my cock, see if you can use it the right way.”

Alyssa’s eyes glow red with vast power and blistering rage. It was time to end this.

“My name asshole...is PowerQueen!”

PowerQueen becomes a blur and rushes Psionic_X....

Too be continued.....