The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psionic_X Rules the World

Author: Psionic_X

The Gambit

Psionic_X’s head snaps back after PowerQueen’s fist slammed into his jaw with force that could shatter a mountain. The would be ruler of the world is staggered, but doesn’t go down. He grins at the powerful young woman and gestures for her to come again. PowerQueen renews her attack and its all Psionic_X can do to stave off her nearly overwhelming attack. But hold it off he does...for the moment.

“That it Alyssa? That the best the chosen of Athena can do? Pitiful. Look,I’ll give you one more chance. Go ahead, get on your knees and suck my cock. Submit little girl. Or would you rather join Megalord in hell?”

The mention of the one member of the League of Impeccable Justice that PowerQueen actually really liked drove her close to madness. She attacks with monsterous fury and alarms go of all over the space station as its is rocked by the immense energies of the powerful teenager. This time Psionic_X is thrown into the reinfoced wall of super-titanium and bounces off, hurt and out of breath. PowerQueen presses her advantage, kicking him with force that could send an mountain into orbit. Again Psionic_X bounces off the wall and falls to the ground. As PowerQueen rushes to finish him he manages to erect a thought shield to deflect what would have been the killing stroke. PowerQueen, enraged, starts to hammer at the shield with all her might. Psionic_X feels the shield weakening and as it gives way, he psychically teleports out of range of the fists that actually leave a dent in a floor that like the entire room, was made of super-titanium. Not even the late Megalord could have done that. Psionic_X knew then that his plan had better work soon or he would be forced to kill the girl before she killed him.

“Okay Powerbitch, you’ve had your fun. But you’ve failed to avenge your friends or stop me. But then you were always going to fail Alyssa. Thats why you’ve never done the superhero thing full time. Thats why you hid behind books in college. Thats why you’ve struggled with paying for school and paying the rent...you are a loser. Afraid of your own power. Afraid of being someone and having real responsibility. Thats why the league fell to me, because you were too busy playing at being normal to bother with helping them. They died because of you Alyssa.”

PowerQueen screams in rage and has Psionic_X’s neck in her hands before he even sees her move. She begins to choke the life out of him.

“You fucking bastard! You killed them! You did!”

Psionic_X slams his fist into her face three times before she lets him go. He backs away from her and sucks in a deep breathe.

“Yes Alyssa. I did kill them. And I loved it. But Alyssa, I MEANT to kill them. It was part of my plan. They weren’t my friends. But they were yours. I hope you passed midterms Alyssa...after all, you sold out your friends so you could.”

In that moment, Alyssa Willows’ mind snaps. The sweet, naive, innocent girl is replaced with a savage, blood thirsty, murderous, goddess of death. She attacks Psionic_X with no thought except his death. Psionic_X puts up a thought shield but he may as well have put up a sheet of paper towels. His defense crumbles under the chosen of the war goddesses attack. She then pummels him furiously, her fists a blur, each blow capable of sinking a continent. Psionic_X manages to absord them at first, but then a rib breaks...then his nose...his collar bone...blood is seeping away. He dimly thinks his plan has failed and desperately gathers the energy for a killing blast....but he can’t concentrate with the insane teenage girl savaging him. Psionic_X thinks he is dead. But then he is saved by a voice that can command even a superpowerful insane superheroine.

“Alyssa, enough!”

On its downward path, the blow that would have ended Psionic’s life stops an inch from his face. The villian takes that instant to knock the girl away from him with a telekinetic blast. Dazed, hurt worse than he has ever been, Psionic_X struggles to maintain consciousness. This was it...he couldn’t fail now...everything rode on this moment. He had to right himself. Turning his indomitable will inward, he uses the mental theraputics technique to increase his already fantastic powers of healing and rapidly mends himself...broken bone knits itself and and torn flesh mends in an instant. Within seconds Psionic_X is as strong and fresh as he was when the fight began.

He stands and sees PowerQueen kneeling before the most beautiful woman Psionic_X has ever seen. She is radiant, like the sun, her very presence casting a spell over him. But again, Psionic_X exerts his implacable will. He’d enjoy the bitch soon enough. But not just yet.

“Hello Athena. Took you long enough bitch. But you did get here and in the end, thats what matters.”

“Have a care mortal. Your doom is upon you. Watch how you speak to a Goddess.”

“Fuck you cunt. I’ve been planning this ever since I found out about your little servant and that she was your chosen. Why do you think I provoked her? Because I knew that once she lost herself to Ares, you’d show up. Can’t have your protege going mad dog, can you Athena? No, not the Goddess of war and wisdom. Too uncouth for you. So I knew you’d come and save her...and doom yourself.”

Alyssa, confused, speaks up.

“Lost myself to Ares?” Psionic_X snickers.

“Yeah. See, when I was doing my research, I used my powers of psychometry and remote viewing to glean something about Athena. It was tough, but I managed to learn some interesting things. One being that Ares was never an actual god. He was the deification of rage and bloodlust...man at his most base. You see, all war isn’t elegant strategies and cool tactics. It often times comes down to savagery. In the trenches, hand to hand, ball bouncing, uninhibited, violence...everything Athena is against. I learned that she has had champions before you over the millenia...and she always strips them of their power when they lose themselves to Ares. Just as she has done to you. You’re just an ordinary slut now Alyssa. But don’t worry, I’m going to fuck that hot body anyway. Get some sleep now.”

Alyssa slumps to the floor, unconscious. Athena is enraged.

“If you have harmed her...”

“She’s fine. Didn’t you hear me say I’m going to fuck the big-titted tart? You really need to worry about yourself Athena. You’re in alot of trouble.”

Athena sneers at the mortal.

“Trouble from you mortal? You couldn’t even handle my avatar. You are no match for me.”

“Wrong you thoughtless greek whore. I was holding back...I needed her to go bananas, remember? It was a trap for you. And now you’ve entered it.”

“You’re a fool Psionic_X. I am a goddess. You have no chance against me.”

“Normally I’d agree with you. After all, you have your ace in the hole. But not for long. Now Sunlady.”

Sunlady, standing quietly to the side and all but forgotten about fires an intense beam of her power that goes right past Athena. She laughs, her divine voice charming Psionic_X.

“Is that it? Has your trap been sprung? I must say mortal, it didn’t work very well.”

Psionic_X points behind Athena and she looks and gasps. There is another incredibly beautiful young woman, as divinely beautiful as Athena, lying unconscious on the floor.

“It was easy for me to spot her hanging around invisibly with my psyhic senses. It was even easier to unzip her defenses so that Sunlady’s burst would stun her. I must say, you greek goddess bitches are hot! Say, is Aphrodite or Hera still around?”

“Mortal, you will suffer for this!”

“No I won’t. You see, my research told me something else. You were always accompanied by Nike, the goddess of victory. It didn’t take more that one percent of my genius to figure out that she was the secret to why you are such a bad ass. Now its just you and me slut. I’m just as powerful as you. See, we are now on equal footing and I’m betting you can’t handle it, not with your lucky charm out for the count.”

Athena lashes out with her magic but Psionic_X counters and moving like lightning gets up face to face with the goddess and looks deeply into her eyes....his smoldering brown scorching her sky blue. Athena, confused and surprised, having never been challenged, can’t resist Psionic_X’s telepathic hypnosis. She slumps to the ground beside her former avatar. Psionic_X is almost disappointed...almost.

“Thats what you get for just using your brains and hiding behind Nike all these years Athena; its made you too weak to face a real challenge. Now for the next and best part of my plan.”

The Breaking of Athena

Athena awoke and was confused as to where she was. Then she remembered the mortal and sat up. She looked around. She was in a large bed chamber on a king-sized bed. She was also naked.

“Welcome to my bedroom Athena.”

The goddess starts, then focuses her gaze on Psionic_X. He too was nude, his mask removed.

“You will suffer for this. You think you can hold a goddess? You fancy yourself my equal. Prepare to face my wrath!” Athena points and nothing happens. Psionic_X laughs.

“I’ve neutralized your power Athena. You are helpless now. but you will shortly make yourself VERY useful.”

Athena simmers with rage.

“This isn’t possible! I am a goddess! I have never been defeated!”

“I defeated you bitch. And you’ll stay beaten. Now, its time for me to sample that preternatural body.”

“No! You will not touch my divinity! You are foul, unworthy!”

“Yes. Like all men have always been, right Athena? No male, mortal or god has ever touched you. You are a virgin goddess. That is correct isn’t it?”

Athena gives Psionic_X a haughty look.

“That is correct mortal.”

“Good. I was counting on that. And Nike? Being your companion I imagine she too has retained her virginity?”

“Of course!”

“Oh this is working out just the way I planned it”

“What are you prattling on about fool?”

“Still haven’t figured what this is about Athena? Thought you were the goddess of wisdom? My intent is so obvious that you should have figured it out before you stopped the little bitch from killing me.”

“Rape Psionic_X? Is that what this is all about? You want to rape a godess and suffer the consequences?”

“Rape? No Athena. This is far beyond some cheap thrill. This is about power; raw, unadulturated, power. You know of magical rites Athena. You know of the power a man can gain from having sex with a virgin maid, yes?”

For the first time in her long life Athena feels fear. What Psionic_X proposes is monsterous!

“No! You can’t!”

“I can and I will. The power to be gained from a virgin is formidable. How much moreso from a virgin goddess? From two virgin goddesses? Once I’ve taken you and Nike, I will be unrivaled.”

“I’ll fight you!”

“Oh? But you love me Athena...you lust after me....you crave my cock moving inside of you.”

The greek goddess of war suddenly feels a need she has never felt before....the need to be fucked by a man.

“Yessssss...” she hisses

Psionic_X steps up to Athena and mentally prompts her to take his cock in her mouth. She sucks with relish, easily taking all of her conquerer’s cock. Psionic_X is impressed. He wonders if goddess’ have no gag reflect and the thought makes him smile. He watches with growing lust as Athena’s head moves back and forth along his dick, the amazing feeling of having a heavenly mouth worshiping his cock totally indescribable.

Psionic_X pulls out of Athena’s mouth and gathers himself. The challenge is far greater than he had previously imagined. He knew that he would have to draw upon all of his knowledge, skill and will to successfully perform. He’d nearly cum in the goddess’mouth and doing that would ruin everything. Avoiding ejaculation with a human woman wasn’t a problem. But a goddess brought it up to a whole new level.

He pushes Athena onto her back and climbing onto the bed with her, he slowly works his way down her body, slowly making the fire within the goddess burn hotter and hotter. He reaches her sex and skillfully using toungue and finger coaxes orgasm after orgasm and her vital juices, which he consumes, empowering himself further. His cock is fantastically hard now, harder than the man called Psionic_X has ever felt it.

He positions himself above the goddess and gazing deeply into her eyes pushes into her. Athena is impossibly tight and her hymen feels like a bank vault. Psionic_X face takes on a look of determination and he forcefully thrusts his hip forward, ripping into the goddess and pulling a cry of pain from her lips. He holds for a moment, letting her get used to him and shaking off his own dizzyness from the power he already feels. Soon he begins to move, fucking the divine creature beneath him and struggling to maintain his concentration, to focus his will...to remain in control of himself.

The villian begins to fuck the goddess hard, pushing her over the edge and challenging the limits of his stamina and control. Her supernatural cunt muscles squeeze his cock with enough pressure to form diamonds and Psionic_X is right there....but holds off ejaculating even when the powerful orgasm hits him, making him see blinding lights. The orgasms keep coming for the master villian and he turns his mind inward, forcing the sexual energy upward, into his brain, bringing it more alive than it already is. Synapses long dead in most humans roar to life and Psionic_X shouts in agony but stays focused and avoids ejaculating. The goddess underneath his muscled, sweat-slickened body screams as well and Psionic_X shouts into his own mind his intent...then it all goes dark.

Athena awakens and looks at the form of the man beside her. He sleeps deeply, soundly. She raises up and kneels over him. Holding out her hand, a blade appears in it. Its sharp and strong enough to slice metal...or flesh. She raises it up, focusing on his heart. Now. But before she can send the blade on its journey the man’s eyes snap open and lock with hers. Athena fights with all her will but it isn’t enough. Not even close. The blade wavers then disappears into the nothingness from which it came.

Athena looks away from the eyes of her Master and at his once again turgid cock. Draping over him, she takes it in her mouth and feels him tonguing her pussy. The pleasure is greater than she ever felt with any of her female lovers, even Nike. She sucks with a wild abandon, hoping to taste her god. But it isn’t to be. Obeying his silent command she lets his cock slip from her mouth and pushes herself on all fours. The god kneels behind her and touching her rosebud with his thumb, makes it as wet as any pussy. Psionic_X then replaces his thumb with his cock, taking Athena’s final virginity and growing his power ever greater.

The Taking of Nike

Nike senses the power well before Psionic_X enters the tastefully decorated bedroom that held her prisoner. The door slides open and Psionic_X enters, the door sliding noiselessly shut behind him. He is once again in his bodysuit, but remains unmasked.

“Hello Nike. You look well. Are you comfortable? Would you care for anything to eat or drink?”

“I want you to release me mor....” At that moment it hits Nike why Psionic_X was so much more powerful.

“You’re a god! You are as powerful as Zeus himself!”

“Yes Nike. And soon, I will be even more powerful. Join me Nike. Join me and let us remake the world together. Together will make the world and its people as great as they could be. Then we will go out into the universe and that too shall be remade in our image.”

“Never! You must be made to even think such a thing.”

“Am I? I defeated your Mistress. I soaked in her power and made myself as I am now. She is now my chief advisor. All her knowledge and wisdom mine to draw upon. You are the only two of your pantheon to survive. There is no Zeus or Apollo to challenge me. Join me, add your power to my own and none will be able to stand before us.”

“I...I don’t know...”

“Yes you do sweet Nike. You want the old glories again. You want to rule over all as you once did. You’ve longer to break away from the shadow of your Mistress and be the goddess you are. I give you that chance. Join with me Nike. Be my Queen. Shield me with your power as you once did Athena.”

“No. I won’t do it. You are evil Psionic_X. Your way is wrong. The time of Gods is over.”

“Only because you let it be over. Only because you all let yourselves get soft and bloated on prayers from your worshipers. But I won’t. I won’t crawl through the filth like th rest. I am not afraid of the god within like the rest of the sheep. I am a power unto myself. I need no one to worship me. But I will rule Nike. I would rather you joined me willingly. I’d rather you gave yourself to me freely and of your own will. But you will join me, one way or the other.”

“You’re a fool Psionic_X. Do you really think you can challenge the Goddess of Victory and hope to win?”

Psionic_X’s eyes pupils widen and Nike feels herself drawn into the darkness. She removes her rainments and stands before the god called Psionic_X in all her perfection. She lay back on the bed and the newly minted god joins her. Psionic_X’s clothes melt away with a thought. He is between her legs and lines up his cock with her cunt and looks her in the eyes with a smile. He then slams through her hymen and his power grows.

The Humiliation of PowerQueen

The door of the cell slides open and the armored guards motion for Alyssa to come with them. She wants to resist but no longer the avatar of Athena she knows she would be wasting her strength. She walks between the guards and is taken to a massive door that slides open. The guards stand back and she enters alone. The door closes behind her.

She sees that she is in a throne room. Psionic_X sits naked on his throne. But it isn’t his magnificent body that rivets her attention. Its the two goddesses laying naked at his feet, dog collars around their necks. Both Athena and Nike mastered by Psionic_X. Alyssa could barely believe it.

“Believe it. They are mine. Their power is mine. Their knowledge and wisdom is mine. I am unstoppable Alyssa. I have you to thank for that.”

Alyssa is angered but helpless.

“So now what? You plan to rape me like you did them? Will you kill me when you are done?.

“No to both Alyssa. I don’t plan to rape you as I did the goddesses. I took their minds and ensured they would enjoy it. You will not have that good fortune. Nor will I kill you. I want you to suffer you arrogant little bitch. I want you to live in a world ruled by me, Psionic_X. I want you to wake up everyday knowing that I am Master of the World because you are a stupid, holier than thou cowardly little sow.”

Psionic_X gestures and Alyssa’s uniform disperses as if it were mist. The god rises from his throne and approaches her. Alyssa looks desperately around and sees no escape.

Forgetting her lack of power for a second she launches a wild right that Psionic_X easily catches then smoothly twists behing her back, pain shooting through her shoulder. He pulls her close, reaching around and firmly gripping one of her breasts. He was amazed as to how firm is was.

“Oh I’m going to enjoy you Alyssa. You have the body of a goddess. Amazing. Pity you’re not a virgin too. Oh well.”

Alyssa struggled despite knowing it was useless and found herself on ther hands and knees. She tried to crawl away but her strength not being what is was, she is held firmly and easily in place. She feels Psionic_X’s big, thick cock push into her and Alyssa groans in pain. Psionic_X doesn’t bother being gentle, He fucks Alyssa fast and furiously, watching the hypnotic bounce of her ass as he pumps his hips fasterand faster.

Alyssa tries her best to fight off the approaching orgasm but to no avail. She cums, her cunt gripping the villian’s cock as it spasms. He keeps fucking her, bringing her to four more orgasms. He pulls out,much to her relief. But that relief is short lived. Alyssa feels the cock at the entrance to her ass and furiously attempts escape.

“NO! LET ME GO! I WON’T LET YOU HAVE MY ASS! I WON’T!”

Psionic_X pays no heed to the former superheroine. He takes great delight in pushing savagely into her ass. He laughs at Alyssa’s scream.

“Don’t worry “PowerQueen” you’ll love this as much as you loved me in your pussy.

Minutes pass and Alyssa feels her shame grow as the pain fades and pleasure replaces it. Her ass grips Psionic_X’s cock tightly as she cums and his mad laughter completes her humiliation...so she thinks. He pulls out ofher ass, turns her and fires shot after shot of cum into her face. Now her humiliation is complete.

Psionic_X stands over her and looks down on the voluptious, disgraced heroine.

“Go home Alyssa. I’m done with you. You’ll live out the rest of your days recalling your former glory and wishing you could have another chance at greatness. But you won’t get it Alyssa. You’re not worthy and you never will be. My men will escort you back to your hyperjet. Leave here and don’t look back bitch or I’ll turn you to salt.”

Hours later, Alyssa lay on her bed, hugging her stuffed tiger Tigger tightly and crying nonstop. The reports were coming in from all over the world. Armies were turning on people of their own countries and taking them over governments the name of Psionic_X.

After CypherMaster and the reserves he’d gathered had been slaughtered there were riots in the streets as panicked citizens went crazy from fear.

Alyssa wanted to kill herself. This was a nightmare. The blame placed on her by Psionic_X weighed heavily on her mind. She should have killed him when she had the chance. But now her powers were gone and she would never get the chance.

She is suddenly jolted out of her revery by a voice that sounded british.

“Get up and stop your crying. It isn’t over yet. You Americans quit so easily.”

Alyssa sits up and is stunned to see a beautiful, blonde girl of 16 looking back at her.

“Who are you?”

“Names Stephanie mate. Better known as Robotic Woman.”

“You’re Robotic Woman? But you’re just a little girl!”

“Naw, the way I look is a side effect of what the Machine Head did to me. When I’m in human form I look like every pervert’s catholic school girl fantasy. I’m actually 48 years old. I don’t mind really being always young, but the being carded whenever I want a pint is annoying as hell. So you gonna get up and change or lay there while this Psionic_X bloke has his way?”

“I don’t have my powers anymore. Athena stripped me of them.” Alyssa explains everything that happened to Stephanie and when she finishes her all for the U.K. whistles.

“Well that makes it just a little tougher. But maybe not. You see, in robot form, I am immune to telepathy, no matter how powerful. Plus, I have a special frequency that can’t be heard by humans but will break any type of mind control. We can slip onto the station, free SunLady, Athena and Nike and kick Psionic_X’s ass.”

“Weren’t you listening? I don’t have my powers! I’d be useless!”

“You were Athena’s avatar right?”

“Yes.”

“Then you have the power still. Its your power.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Listen, we are all gods and goddessess potentially. The powers we display are accessible by anyone with the will and desire to take control of them. Athena never gave you the power, she merely helped you access what you already had. She could only cut you off because you believed that she could. Just dig down deep and bring it up. For you it should be easy for you since you already knwo the feeling.”

“I-I can’t. What you’re saying is nonsense! Don’t you get it? Its over! Almost every hero in the world is dead. Athena and Nike have been enslaved. Sunlady is just a fucktoy now. The governments of the world have surrendered. My powers are gone. And if you dare to go against Psionic_X he will just dismantle you. Get it through your head you limey bitch; Psionic_X rules the world!”

Stephanie just shakes her head.

“No wonder you Americans are no good at football. No grit. Well then I’ll leave you to your pity party. I’m off to save the world.”

“You’re still going?”

“Of course! I’m a superheroine. Its my responsibility. It was yours too once. Psionic_X can’t read my mind and while my stealth ability may or may not get passed him, he has no way of knowing that I can free the goddesses and Sunlady. It will give us that moment of surprise we need to take him down.”

“You’ll be killed!”

Stephanie mulls this over.

“You’re may well be right. How about putting on a pot of tea so I can warm up a bit? I don’t want to die in cold blood.”

On his space fortress, Psionic_X looks down upon the beauty of Earth. His Earth. Its a wonderful feeling, ruling it all, being Master of everything. And nothing could stop him. Nothing at all.

Behind him, Athena and Nike look at one another, recognition in their eyes. Athena puts a finger to her lips.

Off in another part of the space station, Sunlady starts and stops staring off into space. Her eyes glow with the power of the sun.

In an empty section of the fortress, a tall, golden figure materializes...Robotic Woman.

In her bedroom, thinking on what Robotic Woman said to her, Alyssa Willows, gets on her knees and concentrates....sending her mind deep inside herself. There, in the darkness, she finds a spark of her own divinity....

Too be continued....and concluded