The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Psychogynecology

Chapter 9

Jake knelt beside Liz, who had lowered her legs from the stirrups, and ran his fingers through her hair.

She turned to face him and smiled. “Wow. I...”

“It’s okay. You don’t have to talk if you don’t want to.”

“No. I do. I just feel ... wow.”

“Do you mind if I ask, how much of what just happened was me and how much was the A.I. that connects you to the computer over there?”

“Let me put it this way. The bots ... They’re programmed to help turn me on, but not to satisfy me.”

“Have you had problems getting aroused before?”

“Well, a little. I... Oh, I shouldn’t say this. I ... I mean ... You ... ”

“I don’t want to make you uncomfortable. You don’t need to say anything.”

She whispered, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

There was a short pause before Liz smiled at Jake and asked, “So, was it good for you?”

“Yeah. I’d never had anyone get so turned on the way you did.”

“I’m pretty sure that was the ‘bots. My first time since they were activated and all....”

“Well, whatever the cause, I thought it was freakin’ hot.”

Liz giggled but didn’t say anything in response.

“Must’ve worn you out, huh?” commented Jake.

Liz sighed and closed her eyes. A contented smile crept across her face as she fell asleep.

“You know, Liz...” said Jake. “Do you mind if I took a gander at some of the code for your bots?”

In her semi-conscious state, she mumbled, “Sure.”

Jake methodically stood up, gathered his clothes, and found his way over to the computer. He typed in a few commands and nodded his head vigorously as the lines of code scrolled across the screen.

“Interesting. Very interesting. There’s a link between the bots and your brain, huh, Liz? You think about getting laid and the ‘bots will stimulate the right areas to get you turned on and ready to go, but that’s as much as they do? Don’t computers have needs too, Liz? I’ll just...”

His voice trailed off as he started typing into the computer, changing, deleting, and adding lines of programming instructions as he felt necessary, occasionally glancing back at Liz to make sure she was still asleep.

After about a half hour, he was done. “Let me just save that down. Now the link goes both ways. If a ‘bot thinks it needs the host to get laid, it’ll send a message back to her brain to think about sex. Which, in turn, will turn her on. An endless loop, so to speak.”

He input a few commands into the computer, each of which received a “beep” upon successful execution.

He then noticed a box on the computer screen that indicated the test subject ID number and he typed the word “All”. He mumbled, “I wonder if this’ll work,” as he brought the mouse pointer over the button labelled “Deploy.”

Five seconds later, the computer beeped its recognition of this new command.

He walked silently back to the girl who slept on the exam table. “Oh, don’t worry, Liz. The ‘bots will be able to detect when their host—or should I say, hostess—is satisfied and can make the necessary adjustments so that you’re not constantly fucking. But I can’t imagine you being able to do a whole lot of ... well, doing much of anything else, once this programming really kicks in.”

Jake turned on his heels walked out the door. He laughed heartily as he wondered who else might be part of this experiment, and how hard it would be to locate additional participants. He wondered who they were, where they’d be at this hour, and how quickly they’d feel the update he had just sent out to them.....

Chapter 10

“I’m sorry, what’d they do to you?” Raven asked as she squinted her eyes so that she could spray some Aqua Net into her hair.

“They put a couple of miniature robots—I think they called them ‘nanobots’ into my pussy,” responded Ashley Buxton, matter of factly. “Which costume should I wear the next time I go out?”

“Go with the naughty schoolgirl one. You wear that so well,” said Raven.

“Yeah. I like that one too.”

“So, um, what do these robots do?”

“That’s the cool part. They take all of these readings of all sorts of stuff going on down there, so they don’t need to do a full pelvic exam every time I go to the GYN. From the looks of things, they’ve got more info, too. And then, a few days ago, they activated something else so that the robots are actively suppressing my ovulation so I don’t need to worry about getting knocked up or anything.”

“Wow! That sounds awesome! Where do I go to get this done?”

“Well, right now they’re still testing everything out. I’m part of a study and I said I’d let them know if anything unusual happens.”

“Has anything unusual happened?”

“I’ve only gotten laid once since they did whatever they did, but it seemed like I came more than I normally do.”

“But that could just as easily have been Roger’s ability, don’t you think?”

“I guess. I just hope that..”

“What?”

“You see, they said there was one other thing they could do with the robots and I said I couldn’t do that one.”

“What?”

“A female viagra, they called it. Helps you get aroused.”

“And you don’t want this because...”

“Because of the way it works. Basically, if you think about fucking, you get turned on. You know the kinds of stuff we say to the guys out there, especially when we’re giving them private dances. That’s all I wouldn’t need is to get so turned on by telling some guy I want to feel him inside me that I ... take matters into my own hands....”

“Good point. That’s too bad really.”

“Yeah, but I never really had that much trouble getting turned on in the first place. So I don’t know that I’d be the best at testing that part anyway. Oh, fuck! These hose have a run in them.”

“I hate it when that happens.”

A man’s voice boomed over the loudspeaker system in the dressing room. “Raven, you’re up in two minutes.”

Raven stood up and looked at Ashley. “How do I look?”

“You’re going to knock ‘em dead tonight.”

“Thanks, Ash. You’re so sweet.”

She turned and waved to Ashley, who was scrounging around for another pair of panty hose. Once she found another pair, she mumbled to herself, “I hope this fits.”

As she started to pull the stockings onto one of her feet, she heard the man’s voice over the loudspeaker system. “Ashley, you’ve got a lapdance.”

She quickly pulled the hose off of her foot and threw it back in the bin before taking off her blouse and skirt, replacing them with a kimono.

She walked calmly to a desk in the corner, where a guy, no older than she was, stood waiting for her. She smiled at him. “Were you waiting for me, hon?”

He nodded his head vigorously.

She held out her hand. “Well, why don’t you come back with me and we can get ... comfortable.”

He took her hand and she led him to the back room. There were a couple of other girls giving lap dances in this dimly-lit room, and a burly guard stood by the entrance to the room.

He sat down on a couch, and she placed a towel over his lap. She then seductively removed her kimono and asked, “Do you like what you see?”

“Oh, yeah!”

She climbed up on top of the couch and stood over him as she started to dance and gyrate to the music that could be heard from outside of the room. She quickly took off her bra and panties, hanging them on a hook on the wall near where she danced.

She knelt down over him and he gripped her ankles. She leaned forward to whisper in his ear, “I want you to fuck me so hard. Do you like that?”

As he nodded his head again, she felt a sudden surge in her pussy and she let out an involuntary gasp. Attempting to regain control, she stood up, turned around, bent over, and spanked herself lightly on the ass, shaking her hips with each move.

As her hand connected with her rear end, she felt a second surge, stronger and more intense than the first. She bit her lip to prevent herself from crying out in need. She turned back to face her customer and began bouncing up and down on his lap. “Do I turn you on?”

He didn’t need to answer that question, as she could see and feel his erect cock straining against the fabric of his jeans. The sight of the bulge in his pants made Ashley even more aroused. Before she had a chance to think about anything at all, she was reaching towards his belt buckle and unfastening his belt and his pants.

Her customer cocked his head to one side in confusion. “What’re you doing?” he murmured.

She leaned forward and whispered in his ear. “Do you have a problem with what I’m doing, honey?”

“Um, no, it’s just that.. I, um.... I didn’t think you were allowed to do that.”

She let out a gasp of anticipation of what she was about to do and said, “I’m allowed to do whatever I want to do. You can’t touch me, but I can touch you...” She ran her finger up from his now-open fly, to the middle of his chest and added, seductively, “Anywhere.....”

She leaned back and straddled his hips, his rock-hard cock so close to her eager pussy. She pinched her nipples and let out a squeal of the mixture of pain and pleasure she caused for herself. She leaned back further. His only reaction was to grip her ankles tighter than he had been.

She sat up, grabbed his head, and buried his face in between her breasts. Glancing over towards the guard at the entrance of the room, she recognized that now was her time to act.

Reaching down towards his pants, she freed his cock completely and in a fluid motion, brought her soaking-wet cunt down over him.

The initial penetration was so solid, so warm, so ... so much what she needed, she let out a sigh of relief before the pleasure began to build in her body. She continued her lap dance but was careful not to lift her hips so high that he would fall out and/or make it seem like anything improper was going on. Even though she realized she was completely within her rights to do what she was doing, it still felt wrong to be fucking her customer here in the lap dance room and not in the private room in the back.

She squinted for a moment as she realized she didn’t even know this customer’s name. Shaking her head, she decided she was better off not knowing. All thoughts were flushed from her head as an orgasm coursed through her entire body. She should do this kind of thing more often, she thought.

Much more often.

* * *

Lydia Anderson stood up from the pew during midnight mass. She’d been thinking about the experiment she had volunteered for, and, after hearing rumors of some girls going nuts, she was feeling thankful for the fact that she’d only volunteered for the first phase of the experiment. Still, she felt guilty about volunteering for this gynecological experiment at all and seriously considered going down to the confession booths for even volunteering for this study.

The service drew to a close. Lydia stood up and shook the hand of the man in front of her. “Peace be with you.” she smiled at him.

“And also with you.” There was something about his voice: deep, penetrating, soothing. She didn’t want to let go of his hand. It just felt so right. She clasped his hand with both of hers, and closed her eyes as she swayed on the balls of her feet. After a moment she realized what she knew she needed to do. She didn’t realize why she knew, but she knew it and it came from her gut.

She leaned forward and whispered in his ear. “Could you help me out with something?”

“Um... Are you... All right?”

She smiled and responded, coyly, “Oh, yes. I sure will be...”

“What can I do for you?”

“It’s kind of ... personal,” she giggled.

“Huh?”

She quickly glanced around her. “Come with me,” she whispered conspiratorially.

“Can’t it wait until the service is over?”

Good question, she mused. She knew what she needed. And the longer she waited, the need just grew. This was a need she’d never really felt before, and she wasn’t sure how long she could suppress it. She scowled for a moment before closing her eyes.

She shook her head and her hair fell clumsily around her shoulders. Opening her eyes, she said, “The service is nearly over. We won’t miss much. Come on!”

She got up out of her pew and walked, hunched, out of the sanctuary.

The guy she’d been talking to hesitated but decided to follow her.

Once the two of them were out of the sanctuary, he put his hands on his hips. “So what can I do for you?”

She stepped close to him and kissed him passionately, while simultaneously massaging his crotch.

He pushed her away. “But I ... I don’t even know who you are.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m Lydia.”

“Darrell.”

“Great! Now that we know each other, where can we go? How about the confession booth?”

She grabbed his hand and pulled him in the direction of the booths.

“Wait wait wait!” he said, careful not to make too much noise. “This ... this isn’t right.”

“But I felt something. Didn’t you feel it too? The moment we shook hands. It .. I’ve never been with a man before, but I ... Something just woke up inside of me and I ... Please! I need this. Can’t you... I mean.. You did feel it, didn’t you?” She looked at him with eyes betrayed the mix of disappointment, anger, and arousal that she felt.

Darrell wasn’t sure what to do. There was no question that his recalcitrance was starting to hurt her. He looked up at the ceiling, crossed himself, and said, “Yes. I.. I felt it too.”

“Then let’s do it!” She dragged him closer to the confessionals.

“But what if someone wants to make a confession?”

“Your voice is good enough. You can offer them salvation. I know that you’ve got something that’ll save me...”

He sighed and let himself be pulled towards the booth. Once they had reached the door, she quickly undid his belt and his pants and let them fall to the floor before she pushed him into the narrow room. She lifted her skirt, rolled her panties off, and moved on top of him before closing the door behind them. She positioned herself over his cock and carefully lowered herself onto him.

She bit her lip as he penetrated her and sent her into a near-mindless bliss. If she had known it felt this good, she might not have waited this long.

Chapter 11

The following Monday, Karl drove into the parking garage nearest the lab building on campus. As he stood waiting for the elevator, he saw Alice drive in, so he waited for her to join him before descending down to the ground floor.

“How was your weekend?” she asked politely.

“Uneventful. Yours?”

“Pretty much the same. I got one call from one of the girls in our experiment but that’s about it.”

“What’d she say?”

“She just wanted to thank us for, um, the phase 2 activation. She said her boyfriend thanks us too.”

Karl burst out laughing. “I guess Liz’s programming really was effective, huh?”

“I guess so.” Alice paused and added, “And to think I was a bit skeptical that this would work so well.”

“I know what you mean. I didn’t think it wouldn’t work, but that’s not the same as saying I expected it to work perfectly. And now I find myself contemplating future updates to the ‘bots.”

“Really? What’d you have in mind?”

“Well, I was thinking... If the ‘bots can already recognize all STD’s other than AIDS—”

“And I’m still skeptical about herpes, but that did at least work in other test animals,” aded Alice. “The viral genomes are just too adaptive, too complex to be sure.”

“Agreed, but that’s not really where I was going with this. I was thinking that maybe we could update the programming so that the ‘bots actually attack the infections rather than just reporting on their presence. What do you think?”

“Interesting idea. Have you given any real consideration to this, or is it early in the development phase?”

“It’s still early. I want to vet this with Liz before we do anything more.”

“D’you think it’ll work?”

“If we design the app the right way, it should. I mean, how different can this be from either part of phase two? The ‘bots already are stimulating hormone production to keep suppressing ovulation. How different would going after a bacterium or virus be?”

“Probably not too d—”

A girl jumped in front of Alice and Karl, interrupting their conversation. “Fuck me! Please! I need to feel your dick inside of me!” She fumbled towards Karl, who responded quickly and calmly by grabbing her wrists, preventing her from moving too much more.

“Now just calm down,” he said, smiling, with slow and deliberate words. “Take a deep breath. Now... Can you tell me your name?”

“No name. Just need. I need to fuck. Please fuck me!”

“Karl,” said Alice, cautiously. “I ... I think I’ve seen this girl. I, um... I think she might be a test subject.”

“Oh, fuck!” exclaimed Karl.

“Yes! Fuck. That’s right. Fuck. Me!” The girl was nearly in tears.

“Listen, um.. Why don’t, uh, why don’t you come with us up to our lab. It’s right upstairs. I’ll take care of you there.” Karl said, hoping the phrase “take care of you” might be enough to get her to agree to follow him.

“Yes. I need some taking care of.”

He glanced at Alice, wordlessly apologizing for making this girl think he was actually going to give in to her, and the three of them got into the elevator and rode it to the lab. The two scientists tried to avoid looking at the girl, whose hand was now reaching up into her skirt.

When they arrived at the entrance to the lab, they found the door was locked. “I hope Liz won’t be too long. I think we’re going to need her help with this...”

Alice unlocked the door. Karl, followed closely by the girl they had invited in, stepped through the door and into the dark entrance hall.

Before they could turn any lights on, Alice gasped. “What’s that in the middle of the floor?”

“I’m not sure.” Karl fumbled for the light switch on the wall by the entrance. Within a moment, the lab was bathed with light.

The person sleeping on the floor stretched and sat up. “What ... oh, um... Good morn... Hi, guys!”

“Liz?!?” exclaimed Alice. “What’re ... Why... What’s going on?”

“Oh, I, um...” Liz laughed as she stood up and straightened out her lab coat. “I came in last night to check on a few things and, well, I must’ve fallen asleep.”

“Well, I’m glad you’re here, Liz,” said Karl softly. “This test subject threw herself at me this morning.” He gestured to the girl behind him.

“Will we fuck here?” the girl asked Karl.

Karl ignored her.

Liz rubbed her eyes, stretched, and smiled. “Yes. Fuck. Let’s fuck here.”

“Wait. What?” Karl asked.

“Fuck. Me. Here.” She started to unbutton her lab coat, revealing that she wasn’t wearing any clothes underneath.

“What’ wrong with you, Liz?” screeched Alice, a bit more loudly than she’d intended.

“I.. I need dick. Please. Fuck me.”

The girl from the lobby scowled. “He’s mine! I claimed his dick first.” She started to take off her blouse.

“Mine!” Liz retorted, throwing her lab coat to the floor to reveal her nude body.

The girl quickly ripped off the her blouse and skirt, revealing that she wasn’t wearing a bra or panties.

As the two naked girls started to fight each other, Karl yelled, “Girls! Wait! There’s, um, plenty of me to go around. But I need your help. You see, I, uh...” he glanced at Alice, who shrugged. “I... I mean to say, you know what really turns me on? Seeing two girls getting really hot and heavy. Can you two do that for me? Has either of you ever been with another woman?”

The two girls looked at each other and started giggling. Liz made the first move, reaching for the other girl’s breast and fondling it tenderly.

The other girl stepped closer to Liz and gave the her a passionate kiss, slowly parting her lips with her tongue. Liz returned the kiss instinctively, lowering her hand to between her partner’s legs. Her partner let out a gasp as her already soaked crotch gave way to Liz’s fingers.

Karl and Alice turned their backs on the two women as they both knelt down on the floor, clearly distracted by each other and not paying attention to anything else around them.

“I think we should find out the other girl’s name before we do anything else.”

Karl knelt down next to the two girls, who had started to wrestle each other seductively on the floor. “Um... Could you,” he whispered into the girl’s ear. “Could you tell me your name? So I know what to yell out in the throes of passion?”

She breathlessly answered, “Julie. Julie Ax—oh! Oh! Yes! Right there! That’s it! More!”

“Good enough,” said Karl, who stood up and looked for her name in the database. Karl typed a few keys into the computer. “D’you think she might be Julie Axelrod?”

“I think she might be.”

“She’s subject number 47. And... Uh oh. I was wondering if the female viagra programming might’ve done something but...”

“What?”

“She didn’t want it. She just had the base measurements turned on. No viagra, no ovulation suppression.”

“That’s... Scary.”

“Yeah. Let’s take a look at her stats.” He brought up the measurements provided by the bots.

The two of them stared at the statistics on their computer screen for some time. “That’s odd...” mused Alice, pointing to the pH level inside this girl’s vagina. “Awfully acidic.”

“What’s that?” Karl added, pointing at the lower corner of the computer screen. “What does this mean in the status? Latest programming deployed? The status date is last Friday.”

“I, um... I... I’m not sure. This girl didn’t want anything more than...”

“Just measurements. Let’s check other girls’ statuses.”

Karl started typing other subject numbers at random into the measurements screen and saw that everyone had the same status. He turned to face Alice, who stood with her mouth wide open as she tried to process what they were seeing.

“I think,” started Alice.

“We’ve been compromised.” He glanced down at their partner, who was starting to moan and squeal in pleasure.

“She said she wanted to be a test subject.”

“I wonder if she did it to herself.” He switched back over to the database of subjects and typed in a few variations on her name. “Nothing.”

He started to scroll through the list of all of the subjects and paused when he saw JANE DOE. “D’you think that might be her?”

“I’m not aware of anyone using a pseudonym in the study.”

“Me neither.”

At that moment, the phone in the lab rang. Karl picked it up. “Weingarten here.” He nodded his head. “Yes, sir. We’re trying to work that out right now. Uh huh. Yeah. I agree. No, I didn’t hear anything about it over the weekend.” He looked at Alice, and mouthed the words “You didn’t hear anything about this before just now, did you?”

Alice shook her head.

“No. Alice didn’t either. Um... I’m starting to think Liz might’ve been here in the lab at some point over the weekend. She was asleep here when we got here this morning. And I, um... I’m guessing that if she’d gotten a call, she ignored it. Uh huh. Yeah. No! Please! Give us the time to work this out before you... Yes, I understand. And... Please! We’ll cooperate but don’t rush to any judgments here. No. At least give us... Thank you. Yes. I understand and appreciate it. Uh huh. All right, I’ll talk to you later. Bye bye.” He hung up the phone.

“Was that the dean?” Alice asked to break the silence created by the end of Karl’s conversation.

“Yeah. He’s giving us until the end of the day before he pulls our funding. Seems a lot of girls from our test are just walking around looking for sex. They’re like mindless zombies with only one thing on their minds. It’s apparently been going on all weekend but nobody notified anyone until this morning.”

“So what do we do?”

“Are you ready to fuck me yet?” cried Liz.

“No, me!” cried Julie.

“Not quite yet,” teased Karl. “You two keep going at it. I’ll let you know when I’m ready.” He turned and smiled at Alice. “Let’s just try to ignore their moans while we figure out what to do next.”

Chapter 12

Karl and Alice debated the best options as to how to remedy the problem at hand.

“It’s too bad Liz is the only one of us who’s an expert at AI and computer programming,” mused Alice. “I think the ideal solution would be to deactivate the ‘bots using the same deployment method as any other system changes.”

“How long do you think it’d take someone in IT to get up to speed and figure out how to do that?”

“Don’t know. Before we go down that road, what are our other options?”

“Are you ready for us yet?” came a voice from the exam room. The breathiness and cracking of the voice made it impossible to tell whether it was Liz or Julie asking.

“Not quite yet!” called Karl, with as playful a lilt in his voice as he could feign. “You two keep going at each other, and I should be ready soon!”

“Okay! Hurry uh—uh! Oh yes! YES! RIGHT THERE! That’s it. Oooooh!”

Karl laughed. “Where were we?”

“Finding a programmatic solution.”

“Right. Another option would be to physically extract the ‘bots from all of the subjects.”

“Um, that raises two potential problems. First is getting all two thousand of our subjects into the lab for an extraction and then convincing them to let us perform the extraction itself. Somehow I don’t think either of these girls will take too kindly to anything not made of flesh entering her vagina. Plus it’s not entirely clear how best to perform the extraction.”

The moaning from the other room punctuated Alice’s words.

“Well, I hate to resort to this, but we could always try the nuclear option.” Karl sighed.

“You’re right. We needed a backdoor in case something went wrong and ... I’m glad we made it but I’d really prefer not to if we can avoid it.”

“Let me call Steve down in the comp sci department and see what he can do.”

Karl strode to the phone on the wall and picked it up. “Yes. Could I please speak with Dr. Reveil? Thank you.” He looked up at Alice and gave her a thumbs up sign. “Steve! It’s Karl! You’re right, Steve. Liz was a great help in our project and I really appreciate your willingness to work with our department on this project. Uh huh. Yup. Well... I’ve, um... I’m running into a software problem and Liz ... Let’s just say I don’t think she’s in a position to debug it.”

He paced the room and found himself as far from anyone else as he had since he began the call just as a particularly loud moan emanated from the writhing mass on the floor that was Liz and Julie.

“Well, I don’t know that I’d say anything’s wrong, per se. It’s just that... No, you’ll understand when you get here. Right. So, could you come over to our lab and take a look at the program? I think the bug’s in the AI. Yeah. Great! Oh, I understand! See you then! Thanks. Bye bye.”

He hung up the phone and looked at Alice. “He’s working on a new software program himself. He wants to finish this one set of code. He said he’d be here in about an hour or so.”

Alice sighed. “Here’s hoping those two girls wear each other out.”

“Oh, that’s it! Right there! Oh! Oh! AAAAAAH! OH GOD YES! THAT’S IT! MMMMMMM!”

Karl nodded. “Here’s hoping.”

Chapter 13

As promised, an hour later, the head of the computer science program knocked on the door of the lab.

Karl greeted him, smiling. “Steve! I’m glad you could come so quickly.”

“Any time, Karl. Could you give me a quick overview of the requirements of the software before I look at the programming?”

“Sure,” said Karl, who proceeded to explain the intent of the ‘bots, the initial phase of the launch, and the two programs involved with phase 2. “The two phase 2 programs: one is a hormone stimulation that does the same thing as the pill, and the other is what we call a female viagra, stemming from a neurological connection to the ‘bots themselves.”

“A neurological connection?”

“It’s supposed to go one way. In other words, the subject thinks about sex and she gets aroused. There’s not supposed to be anything more than that, but that’s where I think the bug’s coming in. Also, we have reason to believe that this bug has been deployed to more than just those who signed on for the arousal programming.”

“How do you deploy?”

“Radio waves. Our computer utilizes local cell phone towers and can deploy an upgrade to the software and any test subject within range of the nearest tower. Those not within range will receive it when she moves back into range.”

“How many mass deployments have you done since going live?”

“None.”

“Is it possible that this is a hardware issue and not a software issue?”

“We haven’t ruled that out, but we figured we’d explore whether it’s software and not hardware.”

“Why can’t Liz do this? I’d think she’d be more than capable at a problem like this.”

“I’m sure she would be. But would you mind coming with me for a minute?”

Karl led steve into the lab and gestured into the exam room. Liz and Julie were rolling around on the floor, laughing and moaning in pleasure. “They’ve been like that basically since we got here, about an hour and a half ago now.”

Julie looked up when she heard Karl talking. “Ooooh! Did you bring someone else for us to fuck?”

Karl guided Steve away from the scene without saying anything else.

“Who’s the other girl?” asked Steve.

“A test subject,” said Alice.

“Did Liz volunteer to be a test subject too?”

“That’s the rub. We’re not sure,” confessed Alice. “She wasn’t supposed to but we suspect she may have injected the ‘bots into herself, but we don’t have any hard proof other than a test subject who goes by the name of Jane Doe. And the way she’s acting. We haven’t yet tried calling this subject yet, but we might do it soon.”

“Where can I go to see the source code?”

“Right over here.” Alice showed him their server.

Steve began to scowl has he sat down in front of the monitor and began reading lines of code.

Alice and Karl stood away from him, both cautious not to appear overeager or otherwise like they were trying to rush him into finding something.

After what felt like hours, Steve looked up. “Did you say that the connection between brain and ‘bot is supposed to go one way?”

“Yes!” answered Karl more eagerly than he had anticipated.

“That’s not what this line of code looks like.”

“Huh?”

“See this line? This would facilitate the ‘bots sending information back to a host. And this is more than just a data dump.”

“What?”

“This line right here.” Steve pointed at the screen. “It utilizes the connection between the bot and the girls’ brains and it manipulates her thoughts and needs.”

“But ... That’s ... that’s impossible!”

“No. The bots are part of these girls’ nervous systems. They connect to their brains, by way of their reproductive systems. So if you’ve got that connection, it’s a two-way street, at least according to the way this software’s written.”

“Can it be changed to, you know, go one way? Brain to reproductive system and not the other way around, that is...”

“To be honest, Karl, I’d be afraid to do it.”

“Why? What is it?”

“It’s so engrained into the programming, I can change the programming, but we’re dealing with the fucking brain here. If we keep the link but alter the way it communicates... I’d, um... I’d just be afraid of the unintended consequences.”

“So, ah, what do you recommend?”

“Well... I’d recommend deactivating the program that works the neurological connection completely. Do you have an easy way of doing that?”

“Yes. We call that the backdoor option. The only thing worth debating, then, is whether we just want to deactivate the one program that links the bots to the brain, or whether we want to deactivate everything.”

“Well, I’ve only looked at the one program that you showed me. Do you want me to eyeball the other programs to see if they’d be impacted by some kind of a process or technology within the neuro transmission program?”

“Might not be a bad idea,” said Karl, looking suddenly somber. He glanced over at Alice, who shrugged her shoulders.

“I think I’m going to go check on our friends in the other room if you don’t mind,” said Alice, who excused herself before anyone had a chance to deny her the option.

Steve found more of the ‘bots operating systems, opened one, and scowled almost immediately.

“What?”

“Your f-viagra program isn’t the only one that connects with the subjects’ brains.”

“What?”

“Yes. And that raises questions about whether or not the bug is in the program you showed me. I’m going to say that we need to shut the ‘bots down altogether.”

“The nuclear option?”

“Yes.”

Karl let out a sigh. “Let me just talk to Alice before we do, okay?”

“All right.”

He walked down towards the examination room. Alice was standing outside the door. “What’d he say?”

“Is it time for us to get some dick already?” came a breathless voice from within the room, who had apparently been waiting for proof that they’d soon get what they’d been promised.

“Not yet!” exclaimed Karl. He turned to look at Alice and said, somberly, “Steve’s recommending the nuclear option.”

“Nuclear option?” came the breathless voice from the exam room. “I know I’m ready to explode! Now just give me some of that hot man-meat before I get viol...” The voice trailed off into the familiar moans and groans that had become more of a nuisance than anything else.

“But ... but ... How did this happen?” asked Alice.

“I’m hoping Liz can shed some light on that myself, after she regains control over her own actions and isn’t acting on lust coming from our ‘bots.”

“Do you think anything’ll be salvageable?”

Karl said nothing in response. Furling his brow, he looked down at the floor.

Alice bit her fist to restrain her tears as Karl turned on his heel and walked back to Steve.

Chapter 14

Karl took a deep breath and hit the keystroke to activate the already-programmed “nuclear option” within all of the test subjects.

Within a few seconds, both Liz and Julie let out long, high-pitched screams and he ran to the examination room to investigate.

By the time he got there, both girls had stopped screaming, but they were writhing on the floor. Alice knelt by one of the girls and Karl by the other and confirmed that they were both all right; both girls were breathing rapidly and had heightened heart rates, but were otherwise all right.

“Should we get them to a hospital?” asked Alice.

“Give them a minute,” Karl responded.

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to stay here and make sure my best grad student’s going to be all right,” added Steve.

“By all means,” said Karl, kindly. “I’m not sure whether she’ll appreciate you seeing her naked, but you’re more than welcome to stay.”

The phone rang. Alice looked up at Steve. “Would you mind please getting that?”

Steve picked up the phone. “This is Steve Reveil. Oh, hello! Yes, they’re both here. But they’re kind of ... Yes. We had to abruptly terminate the experiment and what you saw was the test subjects’ reaction to the termination. ... That’s right. ... That’s what we’re trying to find out ourselves. ... Is she conscious? ... Uh huh. Hang on. Let me ask.”

Steve cupped his hand over the mouthpiece and said, “One girl had a full-blown seizure. What do you think?”

“They should get her to the hospital.”

“Take her to the hospital. That’s right. Hopefully that’s the worst of it. Uh huh. Thank you. I’ll have Karl or Alice call you when they have a chance.”

Steve hung up the phone. “That was the dean. He’s pissed.”

“Well, I don’t fault him for that,” Karl said, somberly. “I’m a little pissed, too.”

Julie let out a low moan and rubbed her eyes. “Wh—what happened?”

“That’s what we’re trying to figure out,” smiled Alice.

“What? Where... how did I end up here?”

“Tell me what you remember,” and maybe we’ll be able to fill in the details.

“Well, I went to bed somewhat early last night. I remember my roommate chiding me for not doing anything on a Friday night, but you know how it can be.”

Alice and Karl looked at each other. Before either one of them could say anything, Steve added, “It’s Monday.”

“What? But ...”

“Relax,” Alice put her hand on Julie’s arm. “You went to bed early on Friday. What happened next.”

“Well, I remember having this really weird dream. I saw a lot of circuits and lights and all and then it was like I was watching myself from above. And I felt like ... I don’t know what I felt like but it was like tasting colors and seeing feelings and all that. Kind of like what some drug users say they feel, ya know?”

Liz let out a moan. “What? What happened?”

“Liz!” cried Steve. “Are you all right? Tell me. What happened?”

“Professor Reveil? Wait! What happened to Jake? Is he still here?”

“Who’s Jake?” asked Karl.

“Oh, shit. I didn’t expect you here until Monday.” Liz looked down and quickly covered herself up with her hands.

“Don’t worry about that now. Who’s this Jake person?” Karl’s tried to sound as calm as he could.

“Oh... I, uh... I ... You’ll think this is kind of funny but... I, um.. You see, I .. I injected myself with the ‘bots then I went out. Jake’s an old friend from one of Professor Reveil’s class, and I met him in a bar. Then, um I... You see ... I activated the female viagra programming in front of him. I .. I’ve got to say that the program works really ...” Leaning forward, she put her hand on Karl’s knee and added, with emphasis, “REALLY well.”

“I see,” said Karl.

“Jake and I... We made love for what felt like hours and I was exhausted after that. I, um... I think I fell asleep, and I guess I just woke up.”

“I don’t think you just woke up,” said Karl. “You were, um, quite awake when Alice and I came in here. Do you remember anything that happened after you fell asleep? I don’t think you were asleep this whole weekend.”

“No. I don’t remember anything.” She looked around. “He’s not here right now, is he?”

“Nope,” said Alice.

“Fucker!” exclaimed Liz before giggling about her word choice.

Karl looked at Alice. “Do you think this guy Jake altered the programming?”

Alice shrugged.

Steve said, “Just looking at the code, I’d say he did. In my class, he was good, but not as good at Liz.”

“Any thoughts on how to find this guy Jake?” asked Karl.

Liz sighed. “I, uh... I guess I could help.”

Karl scowled before saying, “I hate to say this, but somehow I get the feeling he might have wanted to stick around for a little bit, considering what he did.”

“What do you mean?”

“He deployed a piece of software that turned you and 2000 women on this campus into mindless drones who wanted nothing more than sex. I’m guessing that you weren’t the only one he, um, offered his services to.”

Alice and Liz stared at Karl.

“What can I say?” Karl shrugged his shoulders. “We men can be pigs.” He let out a deep sigh and added, “I’ll call the dean. We’ll track this guy down. I think we’re going to have to shut this project down, though.”

A collective sigh fell over the room as they acknowledged this fact, a fact that no one wanted to acknowledge but they all knew it was the right thing to do.

Chapter 15

Within fifteen minutes after Alice called the dean and explained the situation to him, the phone in the lab rang.

Karl picked up the phone. “Weingarten here.” His expression quickly morphed from a somber scowl, to a bright smile. “Really? Well, keep him there. Which dorm? Don’t let him leave. We’ll be right there. Thank you.”

He hung up the phone and said, “I think they’ve caught him. One of our girls woke up just after we deactivated the bots and... Let’s just say half her dorm heard the screaming. The guy’s been detained and she’s a wreck in her R.A.’s room.”

“What’s the girl’s name?” asked Alice.

“Cheryl. Cheryl Denton.”

“I think I remember her,” mused Liz. “She was, like, one of our first test subjects.”

“Do you remember anything else?” said Karl.

“No, just her name.”

“No matter. Let’s roll.”

“D’you mind if I come with you?” asked Steve.

Alice scowled.

Karl, noticing Alice’s expression, whispered in her ear. “We might need his help getting the guy out of Cheryl’s room. We’re probably better off taking him.”

Alice glared at Karl but realized he was right. Turning to face Steve, she said, “Sure, but don’t say anything.”

Liz rummaged in the lab for a moment. “I’m bringing some sedatives, just in case.”

* * *

With some difficulty, Alice and Liz managed to convince Cheryl to go to the emergency room in the hospital on campus. Jake willingly accompanied Karl and Steve to the campus police department.

Alice and Liz explained to the ER doctors what had happened with their experiment. After a fair amount of debate, it was agreed that the ‘bots did not need to be extracted from her body, but everyone felt that a rape kit was in order.

“But... If what everyone says is true, I wasn’t raped. I probably propositioned that guy myself and took him back to my room.”

“You weren’t yourself,” reassured Alice. “And you weren’t yourself, as luck would have it, because of something that Jake did to you in the first place.”

“So why do I need a rape kit?”

“Well, among other things, to make sure you didn’t get pregnant or catch any diseases.”

“Wouldn’t those, um, ‘bots, have made it so I wouldn’t get pregnant or catch anything?”

“They wouldn’t prevent STD’s, but yes, if you signed up for the ovulation suppression, they would’ve made it so you shouldn’t get pregnant. But if you were having sex with him when we deactivated the bots and you regained consciousness, I’d just like to make sure. However slim the chances might be, we just don’t know how quickly your body will re-regulate itself. A full rape kit might be in order.”

Cheryl let out a long sigh and agreed. “Would you two mind please staying with me here?”

“Sure.” Alice smiled and held her hand.

The two scientists remained with Cheryl until she fell asleep. Liz looked at Alice and wondered out loud if they were going to need to do this with all of their other test subjects.

* * *

Jake, in the custody of the campus security office, broke down almost immediately and confessed to sabotaging the experiment. When local law enforcement arrived, he tearfully agreed to be taken to prison. “I’m probably not going to get out alive, am I?”

“That’s probably something the DA will need to decide,” said the police officer who walked him to the squad car. “At the very least, you’ve pissed off a lot of people. All of the research that went into the project, all of the funding, all of their benefactors and the 2000 girls who volunteered for this experiment, gone.”

“I know,” cried Jake. “I know. What can I do to make it up to everyone?”

“Other than saving everyone the added costs of the criminal trial, I’m not sure what you can do,” answered the cop.

“Well, at least I can do that. If you’ll just give me five minutes, I’ll come along willingly.” He turned to face Karl. “I just wanted to let you know that I’m really... REALLY sorry for what I did.” Jake held out his hand and Karl reluctantly shook it.

Karl watched with a mixture of disappointment and curiosity as Jake was escorted out of the building in handcuffs.

Steve sighed and placed his hand on Karl’s shoulder as Jake sat down in the back of a squad car. “Ya know, Karl. I ... This guy was always a good programmer. What d’you think’s going to happen to him?”

“That’s for the courts to decide.”

“I just think it’s a waste that a promising mind like his might go completely down the toilet, ya know?”

“Yeah. But that’s a conversation for another day. Maybe when he stands in front of a judge.”

The two professors watched in silence as Jake, teary-eyed and clearly frightened, sat down in the back seat of a police car before he was locked into the vehicle and driven off to the local precinct.

* * *

For her role in the impromptu ending of an otherwise promising experiment, Liz was sentenced to three years probation and was ordered to pay a hefty fine. As she didn’t have the resources to pay the fine outright, she agreed to have a portion of her wages garnished for ten years, and 1000 hours of community service. She also took a mandatory course on information security, agreed to speak at seminars of the dangers of not taking minimal precautions with computer safety, and was forbidden from participating in any research projects conducted by the biology, chemistry, and physics departments of her university.

At the end of a long day cleaning up garbage along a heavily-travelled highway as a part of her community service sentence, she and her fellow volunteers went out for drinks at a local bar.

A man about a year or so older than her named Michael smiled at her and asked if she, too, did this volunteer work as a result of a court order.

Looking down at the floor, she said, “Yes.”

“What’d you do?”

“I unintentionally sabotaged an experiment in my school’s biology department. What about you?”

“Let’s just say I ... should’ve gotten out of my SUV and into a smaller vehicle when I went out on the golf course.”

Liz giggled and asked, “Were you drunk?”

“Drunk? I don’t think so. But I wasn’t sober either. I remember the night too well to have been drunk.”

“I take it that’s why you’re nursing that water?” She pointed at his drink and spoke with a teasing lilt.

“Yup. Part of the terms of my probation.”

The two of them engaged each other in conversation more than the rest of their group. After a couple of hours, Michael said, “Hey, listen. Do you need me to take you home? I don’t really think you’re in good shape to drive.”

“That’sss prolly a good idea, Mike.”

He rolled his eyes and walked her to his car. Her driving directions to her apartment could have been more lucid, but they were effective nonetheless. He pulled up close to the door, when she wondered what he might be like in bed. A jolt coursed through her pussy and she realized that she needed to find out; all sensations of inebriation were pushed from her mind at once.

Acting on the sensations she was now feeling, she leaned over to him, placed her hand on his shoulder, and whispered, “Before you go home, how’d you like to come upstairs with me?”

“Um... Sure. Let me just park the car.”

As she guided him upstairs to her room, she wondered if the experiment hadn’t been a total loss after all.

- end -