The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This story is part of the Infinity City comic book universe located in The Vineyard section of The Garden of MC. Thank you especially to Garden member Retta for permission to use one of her original characters. This story occurs after “Snakebite.”

Infinity City Comics Presents:

Psychophrenia.

By Vanderbilt.

A soft, smoky voice. “Follow me, please, Detective McCandliss.”

The white cloth clung to the night nurse’s voluptuous rear as she led Rebecca down the corridor. Maybe a two week psychiatric evaluation didn’t have to be such a hardship after all.

Rebecca admired the lush lines of the night nurse’s crisp white uniform. She’d left her bags in a locker and changed into a dark blue hospital gown in a small changing cubicle while the nurse waited for her in the corridor. Rebecca didn’t mind in the slightest being naked underneath, she’d worn a lot less on a lot more public occasions. Occupational hazard in the Infinity City Special Investigations Unit, chasing mind controllers, monsters and supervillains. The hospital sandals they’d provided for her click-clacked on the rubber floor.

Rebecca wondered what the young woman wore underneath, something slutty she hoped. It definitely would be once Rebecca finished with her. Hah.

She pushed that thought down, dragging her eyes up to the nurse’s severe brunette bob. The nurse stopped and opened a green door to the side of the corridor, standing back to let Rebecca enter. Rebecca smiled and thanked her, towering over the shorter woman. She thought she could make out stiff nipples under that white uniform. Oh, how very promising.

A large padded black examination chair stood in the middle of the room, the stirrups drawn together for now, a green exam table up against one wall. A full length mirror hung on the other wall. An assortment of white cabinets and a sink underneath the window on the far wall, pitch dark outside. She’d wanted to be admitted earlier in the day, but the institute ran according to its own schedule.

“Please sit on the table here, Detective,” said the nurse.

Rebecca hopped on. She flipped her long red hair braid over her shoulder as the nurse sealed a tight black cloth band around her left arm.

“Breathe in . . . And out.” The nurse checked Rebecca’s blood pressure. “Excellent.”

She smiled at Rebecca. Definitely more than a little interest behind it, although the nurse didn’t betray her professional demeanor, removing the band from Rebecca’s arm.

Rebecca could sense the desire simmering beneath the crisp white uniform. She’d always lived with the constant background buzz of other people’s thoughts and emotions. She didn’t even hear it most of the time. But this time? She could see the thought bright in the nurse’s mind. Mmm, you’re a very naughty girl aren’t you, night nurse? You need a spanking.

Rebecca saw herself, naked on her knees, eating the night nurse out. The nurse cumming, head back, eyes shut, the metal framing her face, her silvery liquid metal legs and tits quivering, her shiny black dress pulled up over her hips for Rebecca to . . . metal?

Rebecca hit the nurse with her left elbow, coming off the table fast, but the nurse caught Rebecca with the edge of her left hand, into Rebecca’s stomach. Sharp pain stabbed, breath gasped. No time for it. She clamped the nurse’s left wrist, dipped at the hips, twisting her own left arm up underneath the nurse’s, hooking and turning away, thrusting her hips back, taking the nurse off the floor. The nurse flipped over Rebecca’s back. Rebecca kept hold of the nurse’s arm and the nurse lashed into the black tile floor. It should have left her in bits.

Instead, the nurse arched her spine, rising on the balls of her feet, and whipped her right leg up. Rebecca crashed back into the green door, sprawling. She rolled left, coming up in a crouch, the mirror behind her. The nurse’s left foot whirled at her head, the nurse pivoting gracefully on her right leg, her right arm levering on the padded chair in the center of the room. Rebecca stopped the kick on her forearm, dropped, and took the nurse’s right leg out from under her with a sweep of her own. Rebecca bounced up on her feet. So did the nurse.

The nurse smiled and lifted a hand up to her neck. She pinched her skin between thumb and forefinger and then slowly began to tear it off, silvery metal showing beneath.

A wave of warm lethargy rolled through Rebecca. She looked down at her stomach, a needle glinting, pinning the dark blue gown against her, she reached down, pulled it out.

Vision blurred as the tiles rose to meet her.

* * *

Rebecca blinked.

Naked. And . . . hot. Very, very hot. God. And so fucking wet.

She tried to turn her head, but something locked it in place on the sides and under her chin, tilting it back slightly. She could just about look down and see the top of her breasts rising and falling, could feel the little silver rings through her nipples swaying, her long legs locked in the stirrups, spread wide. She’d been tied into the black examination chair.

A silvery metal finger stroked her forehead, ran down over her right cheek and traced her lips. Rebecca’s mouth opened and the finger dipped in, she sucked on it, swirling her tongue and bobbing her head. Oddly the metal didn’t feel cold, instead it felt . . . hot and wet. Everything hot and wet. She shut her eyes.

Her bare pussy clenched and she felt something begin to vibrate there, up against her clit, but also deep inside, pressed against the walls of her pussy, filling it tight. How long had this been going on? She couldn’t remember. The heat drove the thought away.

“Who are you?”

A soft, smoky voice speaking. Rebecca tried to think, her hips jerking forward in helpless obedience to the vibrations thrilling her cunt.

“I. Mmmm. Rebecca. ”

The vibrations increased, her cunt slicking with her juices. The hot metal fingers stroked down to cup her tits, she arched upwards, offering them to her captor. The fingers took the little silver piercings and twisted. Rebecca came.

She blinked.

Sweat dripping down, a cruel sensual desire filled her, fogging her mind.

“Who are you?”

The metal fingers touched, stroked, caressed. She tried to twist herself against the fingers, but the bindings wouldn’t let her move the way she wanted to, needed to.

“I.”

The fingers moved down between her thighs, slipping underneath her, a finger pushed inside her ass, revolving. She came.

Blink.

“Who are you?”

No need to think, the answer just formed.

“Slave.”

“Very good.”

The bindings undone, no longer holding her to the chair, she saw the beautiful metal woman standing in front of her. The woman wore a shiny black dress that clung to her lush figure, a red cross over her left breast. Under the square-cut black bob, the silver metal framed the woman’s face, her full red lips pouted. The Night Nurse.

The Night Nurse reached down and pulled up the hem of her dress, and Rebecca flushed with desire, between the silver thighs, she saw gorgeous black labia glisten. She moaned her need.

She knelt, naked before the Night Nurse, and ate her out. The nurse cumming, head back, eyes shut, mouth slack, her silvery liquid metal legs and tits quivering, her shiny black dress pulled up over her hips for Rebecca to lick her pussy and suck her little black clit. Her right hand twisted Rebecca’s red hair braid, the left hand pressing behind Rebecca’s neck.

Rebecca could see the electricity surging through the Night Nurse. Neurons firing and branching, little tiny machines dancing ecstatically in the nurse’s skin and brain, interwoven through her cells. Bright neural networks strobed, interlacing with metal veins blossoming from out of the brain stem, subroutines and algorithms mingling with thoughts and emotions.

The lurking shadow rose within her, flooding out of the nooks and crannies of her mind, pouring across her soul. The darkness reached into the silver woman’s mind, writing a new subroutine for obedience there. The tiny machines danced now to a different jig. The fingers stopped twisting in the red hair braid.

—I am The Harbinger. Who are you, robot?

The metal woman’s eyes stared into emptiness.

“Slave.”

The Harbinger smiled. She rose, towering over the metal woman. She walked her fingers up over the woman’s shoulders and closed her hands around the silver neck.

—Do you breathe robot?

Pressed in.

—Shall we see?

The nurse began to choke. The Harbinger tightened her grip, cold thumbs squeezing. Tears formed in the silver woman’s eyes, her breath strangling.

Terror.

Rebecca gasped, dropping her hands to her sides, reflexively taking a step back, crossing her arms. The Night Nurse still stood staring into space, her head tilted up slightly from being throttled.

The Harbinger. A monster hiding inside a monster hunter.

Rebecca reached her left hand up and touched the woman’s cheek where it merged with metal, the skin warm. A human being, she thought, not just a robot. Take care.

—Who did this to you?

Rebecca could feel The Harbinger pressing up from within her mind. She stilled herself. She lifted her hand off the woman’s cheek, bit her lip. No way to tell how long before the Night Nurse snapped out of this fugue state and attacked her again.

She took the woman’s metal hand and led her carefully over to the full length mirror. Placing her hands on either side of the woman’s head, she gently guided the silver woman’s eyes to look at herself in the mirror.

—Remember.

Rebecca saw the memory with her psychic eye.

The young woman screaming, metal legs reaching for her. Neural bands wrapping around her head. Needles descending. Nanites entering her, refashioning skin, body, brain.

A name came to her in the memory.

“Leia,” said Rebecca. She stepped in front of the mirror and listened to Leia’s mind, cupping her lovely silver-framed face. “Leia. Tell me who did this to you?”

The Night Nurse looked up into Rebecca’s brilliant emerald eyes.

“Mistress.”

Rebecca nodded.

“Good, Leia, who is Mistress?” She felt an unexpected wave of tenderness. “Tell me, please.”

She heard the air swish behind her. She whirled as the mirror slid back. The arm struck her on the side of her neck, the needle sinking deep as the syringe hammer plunged.

Ecstasy.

The Night Nurse caught her from behind, holding her upright as the orgasms wracked her, dragging her back towards the chair.

“Let me introduce myself—Doctor Arcadia Orbweaver.”

Orbweaver emerged from the dark gap where the mirror used to be, supported on four spindly mechanical spider legs extending from her torso, rising up on them towards the ceiling.

“Excellent work, Night Nurse. A most-most-most. Illuminating! Examination.”

The black hair hung down over her face. A tattered white lab coat flapping, the only thing covering the pale body. The long bony fingers flickered up to sweep the hair back momentarily. Eight small eyes stared out from behind bottle-thick glasses, the lenses riven with cracks. She leaned over Rebecca’s convulsing body as The Night Nurse placed her back into the chair.

“I simply must-must-must know,” Orbweaver’s tongue slipped across her thin lips, her head bobbing.

“Every. Thing. About. You!”

* * *

The Night Nurse pressed Rebecca’s shoulders gently, but firmly, down against the pads of the black examination chair. Rebecca’s legs kicked spasmodically, her cum running, soaking her thighs. It puddled on the black tiles. Her muscles started to seize up, burning as the contractions punished her. Ecstasy becoming agony. Her eyes rolled white, she reared in the chair screaming, her breath rattling.

She laid still now, occasional small tremors making her arms and legs twitch. Orbweaver hovered over her, the fingers reaching down to touch and then flicker back as if Rebecca’s skin might scald. A shuddering moan came from beneath the waving mass of Orbweaver’s hair.

Orbweaver’s head darted forward. “What-what-what is The Harbinger?”

Rebecca stared up at the capering figure, too wrung out to care.

“A legend. Mmmmm. Myth-myth-myth.” A finger came down and touched the silver ring piercing Rebecca’s left nipple.

“They genetically engineered a weapon. Psychic doomsday device. Stolen from them and hidden. You! How?”

Orbweaver’s hands cupped Rebecca’s breasts and squeezed.

“Nnnnn. Physical perfection. Nobody guesses what’s inside, do they?” An involuntary sigh escaped Rebecca’s lips. The fingers circled her pink areola, her nipples stiffening in response.

“So much to learn-learn-learn.” Orbweaver gasped suddenly, the hands clenching viciously around Rebecca’s breasts, the spider legs buckled for a moment as she flung her head back.

The curtain of hair parted, her eight eyes stared down at Rebecca from behind the cracked glasses, riding on the end of the beaky nose.

“My patient now-now-now.”

The Night Nurse released Rebecca’s shoulders. The sense of loss it left surprised Rebecca. Orbweaver’s mechanical legs tip-tapped on the tiles as she moved back to accommodate the silver woman in front of the chair.

“Lift-lift-lift, Nurse,” said Orbweaver. A silver hand slipped under Rebecca’s neck, down behind her back, gently lifting her, the Night Nurse placing her other hand flat on Rebecca’s hard stomach, helping her sit up in the chair.

Orbweaver rummaged in the pockets of the tattered lab coat. She floated, suspended on her spider legs, the dirty feet lightly brushing the table which lay against the wall. Glass clinked. She fished out a tiny bottle with a grey metal seal and held it up to her eyes between thumb and forefinger.

“Yes-yes-yes. You! Will enjoy this one.” A dull throb started inside Rebecca.

Orbweaver fished around in her pockets again. The fingers emerged with a small plastic syringe, a capped needle already attached. The cap popped as it came off the needle.

“You! Liked the hypnotic serum. Night Nurse administered that.” The throb inside Rebecca became an ache.

“Needles in fingers—a surprise, mmhmm? You! Surprised her.” The Night Nurse slid her metal fingers down to Rebecca’s pussy, gently teasing her clit.

“The orgasmic venom. Everybody likes that. At first, but then-then-then.” Orbweaver shook her head.

The ache inside Rebecca became hunger as Orbweaver pressed the needle into the tiny bottle and drew out the clear liquid inside.

“This is the best. All-all-all. Love! This.”

Orbweaver lurched forward. Tip-tap, tip-tap, tip-tap.

“Hold up your left arm.”

Rebecca’s breath hissed, she grit her teeth, beads of sweat bursting on her forehead. The hunger inside eating her out from her core. The Night Nurse slipped a finger into Rebecca’s melting cunt, dipping just inside, running it around the wet pink lips, slowly sliding it back up over Rebecca’s sensitive clit. Rebecca whined, half-choked.

Her left arm rose, she made a fist, making the vein stand up. The Night Nurse pressed her red lips against Rebecca’s ear and blew. Orbweaver placed a bony left hand under Rebecca’s elbow and leaned in, syringe held in the right hand. She pushed the needle into the vein and pressed the plunger of the syringe down.

“So much to learn-learn-learn,” she whispered. A tremor ran through her body.

Rebecca shut her eyes, her head falling back, cradled by the Night Nurse as the poison hit.

The spider silk whipped out from the black mechanical legs. Binding her legs, her arms, her chest, wrapping them tight. Spider silk split the folds of her sopping cunt, tight against her clit, silken tongues binding and whispering against it. The silk curled around her shoulders, up over her neck, over her chin, licking and touching every part of her. Silken tongues working deep within the cleft of her ass. Her jaw hung open, the silken web weaving into a ball, filling her mouth, muffling her, dripping obedience down her throat. The silk poured over her eyes, careful only to leave enough skin free to let her breath through her nose. Her nostrils dilated, full of the musky hot smell of sex. Her sex. Silk poured over her forehead, her hair, sealing her away.

She floated in the binding silk.

Held over the very edge, suspended at the tipping point.

Gravity ceased to apply, she flew.

Diving into space.

Endlessly controlled, helplessly out of control.

She never wanted it to end.

* * *

The light hurt her eyes.

She tried to turn her head away from it. Her throat felt like sandpaper. An arm curled around her, pulling her into a warm embrace, a hand stroking her skin, the fingers tracing delicate little circles beneath her left breast. Rebecca nuzzled against her lover’s neck, pursed her lips and kissed. The skin under her lips quivered and shifted, the fingers rising to tease and tug Rebecca’s nipples.

Rebecca opened her eyes, silver skin shimmered against her naked body.

The Night Nurse pressed a glass of cool clear liquid against Rebecca’s mouth, she gulped it without thinking.

Water.

She raised her left hand and took the glass, draining it in one swift go. Just water. She tried to take in her surroundings.

A single naked light fixture hung from the ceiling. A small windowless room with brown prefab walls. Tall banks of computers lined three sides, a frenzied tangle of flashing wires curling and streaming from out of their ports, lacing them together. A closed brown door set in the wall in front of her, a little desk and chair beside it, papers piled chaotically on top. A phone. Rebecca made a mental note.

She sat on the floor, cradled by the Night Nurse, between the metal woman’s delicious thighs. Dampness under her ass, she looked down, a puddle of grey sludge spreading on the floor. The spider silk must have been melted off her.

“Why?”

The Night Nurse beamed. “Mistress.”

Ohhhh. Okay. Rebecca could work with that.

Her gaze flicked down to the luscious silver tits pressing against her, the shiny black dress accentuating the Night Nurse’s metallic cleavage.

Rebecca could definitely work with this. Now, if she could just get her limbs to work with it too. And make a very important phone call.

She took in the large rectangular metal frame looming over the two of them in the center of the room. Metal struts crossed it, leather straps hanging from them. Rebecca knew a custom bondage frame when she saw it.

A circlet of metal bands hung at the top of the frame and Rebecca realized that wires from the computer walls threaded along the ceiling and down to connect to it. She could see bright white lights flashing around the interior side of the metal bands, chasing in circles. On each side of the frame, delicate metal arms curved outwards, tipped with long thin needles. A silver fluid bubbled inside vials attached to each metal arm.

“This is your conversion chamber.”

The Night Nurse nodded, she hugged Rebecca under the arms, hauling her to her feet. She started to strap Rebecca into the bondage frame.

“Stop.” An order.

The Night Nurse tightened the buckles, Rebecca still too weak to resist.

“I’m Mistress, right? Fucking stop then. Now!”

The Night Nurse stepped back and looked at Rebecca. Her big brown eyes sparkled.

“I love you, Mistress, I know you’re not yourself right now,” silver hands clasped together in excitement, “but I’m going to bring you back.”

She actually bounced on her heels, before sashaying over to the bank of computer displays on the far side from the door.

Rebecca tried to twist her head. Ordinarily the view of the Night Nurse’s curvy backside bending over in the shiny black dress would have been delightful, however, right now . . . not so much.

“I’m right fucking here. I don’t need brought back from anywhere.”

The Night Nurse turned, simpered, “I mean Mistress The Harbinger will be brought back.”

Rebecca’s jaw dropped. “She tried to kill you!”

A pneumatic hiss sounded as the metal arms swung over her, the needles slanting down to prick her skin. “Leia, don’t do this!”

Soft sonic buzzing over her head, she looked up, the neural bands descending.

The Night Nurse shook her head sadly, “Doctor Orbweaver treated Leia and turned her into the Night Nurse.”

Even with her eyes transfixed on the flashing white bands slowly lowering over her skull, Rebecca couldn’t help wanting answers.

“Orbweaver, built this!?”

“No, I did.” The Night Nurse spoke with a note of pride. “The Doctor craves all knowledge, but she’s a medicinal biochemist, not a nanotechnologist.” The Night Nurse’s bottom lip trembled for a second.

“She made me an addict so I’d show her how to build this. Then she made me test it on myself.”

The Night Nurse walked over to Rebecca and kissed her cheek. “But you released me from her.”

She crossed back to the computer panel. “And now I’m going to release you. Once the gynoid matrix is fully formed within you it will begin conversion of your flesh to metal. You will become gynoid.”

The neural bands closed tight around Rebecca’s skull, the needles on the metal arms shot forward, piercing her skin. She screamed.

The Night Nurse tapped a button. The computer display behind her flashed.

GYNOID MATRIX DOWNLOAD 1% COMPLETE.

The tiny machines darting through her body, weaving through her cells, ejaculating from the needles. Another pneumatic hiss as the fine needles withdrew, the metal arms swinging back to the sides of the bondage frame. Her vision flashed white as the neural bands pulsed around the top of her head. Her psychic eye saw the machines cluster around her pussy, her clit, streaming up to her hard nipples. Ghostly feather-light tongues licked and sucked. She came.

GYNOID MATRIX DOWNLOAD 10% COMPLETE.

The little machines danced as they spun metal webs inside her. They traced through her legs, her arms, up through her chest. She bucked against the leather bonds, the machines pressing and teasing the walls of her pussy. The tongues licking through her ass. Her cum squirted on the floor.

GYNOID MATRIX DOWNLOAD 30% COMPLETE.

Rebecca tried to fight it. Thought of Da and Ma. Quantico. Basketball. Her first kiss. The one with the boy and the one with the girl. The machines filtered through her brain excreting their silver threads. A wave of bliss blew through her. She heard herself sobbing in orgasm.

GYNOID MATRIX DOWNLOAD 50% COMPLETE.

Rebecca scrabbled on the edge of a black precipice, the sky white. A gale howling, tugging her legs free. She looked up and saw The Harbinger standing over her. She moaned, so easy just to give up, give in to the inevitable. She could feel the Night Nurse climaxing nearby, silver legs spread lewdly, her fingers dipping into her glossy black cunt, cumming as she watched the conversion process.

GYNOID MATRIX DOWNLOAD 70% COMPLETE.

Rebecca’s lips pulled back, snarling, clawing her nails into the edge of the cliff. The Harbinger tutted. Her blood-red thigh boots flexed as she squatted down, the gale whipping long red hair across her face.

—Goodbye, Rebecca. If it’s any consolation I’m just as much you as you are me.

The Harbinger started to pick Rebecca’s fingers free.

Rebecca saw the basement. The little windowless prefab office housed in the darkness. Outside, the electrical generators for the institute whined and hissed. Orbweaver’s cobwebs weaving between pillars, patients and staff shrouded helplessly in spider silk. Orbweaver skittering between the walls of the institute, in the dark spaces, spinning her toxic web through minds and bodies. Orbweaver’s lank black hair jerked back in shock. “You!”

GYNOID MATRIX DOWNLOAD 80% COMPLETE.

The future. Spires of metal and bone rose to touch the thundering sky, the human race marching in time to a single beat. Supermen and superwoman floated in the storm clouds, their flesh merged into metal. Angels of Her domination.

Set upon a throne of silver and ivory, The Harbinger gazed upon Her collared world, Her face framed by shimmering steel. Beneath the endless rain, Her disturbingly green eyes commanded the ranks of gynoid drones to board the great ships taking to the stars, bringing Her message to the universe. A new-born Goddess ascendant, fashioning Her very own demonic plane.

GYNOID MATRIX DOWNLOAD 99% COMPLETE.

A metal leg stabbed, knocking the Night Nurse to one side.

“What-what-what? Is. This!”

* * *

The Night Nurse screamed, she leaped gracefully, pirouetting in the air, her right foot whirring at Orbweaver’s head with lethal force. A metal spider leg thrashed into her. She crashed into the wall, coming down on the little desk by the door, going through it. Papers burst upwards, filling the room as they fluttered back to the floor.

“Code alpha-seven-delta-six. Reboot!”

The Night Nurse went rigid. Her eyes rolled white. “This unit shutting down. Reboot in progress. Please close all open programs or that data may be lost.”

She shuddered and laid still, papers settling over her. Orbweaver glanced at the computer display above the keys where her metal leg had stabbed.

GYNOID MATRIX DOWNLOAD 99% COMPLETE. SUSPENDED. DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE? YES. NO.

“Betrayed! Can’t-can’t-can’t get the. Help!”

The spider legs tip-tapped furiously on the floor. “Always need a failsafe.”

Orbweaver turned to regard the red-haired woman bound in the bondage frame. The redhead’s eyes shut, sweat and cum dripping off her naked body.

“You! Summoned me-me-me.” The fingers clawed and flexed over the redhead’s face. “So dangerous. Too dangerous. The legend true-true-true.”

Orbweaver debated with herself. “So much to. Learn!” A high pitched sob bounced off the walls of the tiny room. She fumbled with a syringe. “Another dose for. You!”

—Orbweaver.

Her eight eyes glazed. The syringe trembled between the skeletal fingers.

—Put down the syringe and release me from the frame.

Orbweaver whined, trying to fight it. The fingers placed the syringe by the computer display, the curtain of black hair shivered. The hands lifted the circlet of neural bands from the redhead’s skull. Orbweaver moaned as the hands slipped loose the leather buckles. The redhead stepped from the frame, for a second it seemed her knees would buckle, but then she steadied herself. Orbweaver gibbered above her, the stained lab coat brushing the ceiling, the mechanical spider legs barely able to fit inside the closed space.

The redhead stood in the doorway, running both her hands through her hair, her spectacular chest rising and falling heavily. She collected herself, for a fraction of a second, she turned her weird green eyes on Orbweaver.

Rebecca ran into the dark.

Orbweaver stood motionless . . . and then, with a howl, she grasped up her syringe and plunged through the door in pursuit.

* * *

Rebecca slid down behind a pillar, a generator whirring beside her ear, the darkness of the basement near total. Over the clanking of machinery, she heard the tipper-tapper of Orbweaver’s legs seeking her. She listened, the shrouded forms throbbing in ecstasy in the webs around her, sealed beneath the spider silk. Minds melted, their wills dissolving, slowly but surely becoming hopelessly addicted to Orbweaver’s venom.

Rebecca’s intended fate, if the Night Nurse hadn’t intervened, betraying Orbweaver to serve The Harbinger instead. Of course, “rescue” being an advised term.

Leia.

Rebecca stifled a sob. She could sense Orbweaver near to her, hovering silently in the dark.

Machines hissed.

The tip-tap of the spider legs sounded again, moving away.

Rebecca levered herself up, her back against the pillar, inch by inch. She could barely make out her hand in front of her face. She risked a glance around the side of the pillar. In the far corner, light spilled from the doorway of the prefab conversion chamber, cutting a sharp slash through the darkness. A few stray strands from a silken cobweb floated in it.

The tipper-tapper stopped again.

Orbweaver spoke. “You! Ran. Why-why-why?”

Her high voice raised just enough to be heard over the machinery.

“I know.”

An ecstatic breath rattled off the pillars and walls.

“You want me to save. You!”

Rebecca pressed her hand over her mouth, her stomach hollow.

“You! Will destroy the world. No matter your struggle. Your extraordinary resilience. Inevitable. Unless-unless-unless you let me treat. You!”

Tears came, running over Rebecca’s hand.

“An addiction will control instead. Yes-yes-yes. Oh!”

Orbweaver sounded startled by a sudden, crazed revelation.

“I am the. Hero! You are the. Villain!”

The tears blinded Rebecca, she couldn’t stand it any longer. Primitive instinct took over and she ran.

The cobweb wrapped sinuously around her.

She struggled, silken tongues seemed to ripple in strands over her tits and cunt. She pulled her arms free twisting round, only succeeding in further entangling herself in the wickedly seductive silk. It stuck to her.

No, it didn’t stick.

It kissed and licked.

She tried not to moan as more silk strands wrapped across her. She sprawled in the web, her arms held above her, the restraint becoming more delicious by the moment. Her long legs spread, her cunt dripping as silk criss-crossed it, whispering to it how hot it would be to utterly submit to the silk’s touch.

She moved her hips slowly, dazed by the feelings of the cobweb licking across her ass, over her spine, through the strands of her red hair, come wild and loose. Her arms barely moved, flexing dreamily against her bonds. The orgasm started to build from deep within her. Inevitable.

Her mouth opened, the sound simply spilled out of her, the walls of the basement echoing with her surrender.

Orbweaver’s legs tip-tapped frantically towards the sound of a prisoner caught helplessly within her webs.

Pale flame guttered into life, suddenly illuminating the basement.

Orbweaver’s voice pitched in panic. “No! No-no-no.”

The pale flames licked around the red-haired woman, the silken web falling away, the air against her naked body seeming to bend and shift. The ghostly image of blood-red thigh boots forming.

“Let me save. You!”

Orbweaver waved her syringe desperately.

“Let me save the. World!”

The pale flame died. After the brief flaring of light, utter darkness.

“Do it,” said Rebecca. “Do it quickly.”

“Yes-yes-yes.” Orbweaver lurched in the dark. The bony fingers questing, they found Rebecca’s face. She stood still as the hand slipped over her shoulder, down her left arm and under the elbow.

“Raise your arm and make a fist.”

Rebecca raised her left arm, she could sense Orbweaver leaning in with the syringe, a sudden sickly sweet smell of breath by her face.

The spider legs clattered on the floor, clanging off a generator. The machine juddered in protest and then resumed whirring.

Detective Rebecca McCandliss of the Infinity City Special Investigations Unit pulled her right fist back from the point where it briefly connected with Orbweaver’s chin.

“Your file said you’ve got a glass jaw.”

The detective picked her way carefully back to the conversion chamber.

The Night Nurse. Gone. No time to worry about it, she thought.

She sought out the phone amidst the broken bits of desk and scattered papers on the floor, picked up the receiver. Dial tone. She took a guess and punched nine followed by an outside number.

It picked up.

“Callaghan! All teams go! Now! Now! Orbweaver is unconscious in the basement with me, possible hostile gynoid loose in the building, do not engage unless forced to or until Orbweaver is secure, she remains the target, toxic cobwebs, got it? . . . Yeah, I’m fine, she bought the psych evaluation cover story, broke surface to get me, but it’s way worse than we thought, whole fucking institute is compromised looks like. Oh, and bring me some clothes. . . . Yeah, yeah, I know you love it when that happens . . .”

END