The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Punishing My Brother (Rectangles)

I couldn’t believe how tired I was.

It’d been two days since I’d slept. Ever since I saw that damned picture…I know you shouldn’t click links in spam emails, but I think anyone would agree that this was a case of the punishment in no way fitting the crime.

As a straight female, I don’t even know why I clicked on “teen lesbain sluts”. It was like my brain momentarily lost control of my finger. Fortunately, when the image loaded up, it wasn’t anything inappropriate—a good thing, too, because I was in the family room.

It wasn’t porn, but it wasn’t particularly interesting either. It looked like it had been made in MS Paint by a child; a series of overlapping rectangles, of different lengths and colours, with varying line widths. It wasn’t interesting, so I don’t know why it fascinated me so—I didn’t even realize how long I’d been looking at it until my mother tapped me on the shoulder and reminded me that I had an early start the next day.

Looking at the clock, it quickly became apparent that I’d completely lost track of the time again, as I so often did on the computer. I closed the window, cleared my spam folder, and went to bed.

Normally I’m out as soon as my head hits the pillow, but tonight when my eyes closed, all I could see were the rectangles. Like I said, on the surface they weren’t anything interesting, but the haphazard way they were placed somehow suggested that I was missing something, like there was a system or a code that I’d see if I thought about it for long enough.

It was like a puzzle that my mind wanted to solve, and I tried to remember everything that I could about the picture, my tired brain going over every detail again and again.

My alarm went off, breaking my concentration—apparently the picture was more interesting than I’d thought, because I’d lay awake all night just trying to figure it out. My early start was unavoidable, and so I struggled out of bed and (barely) managed to get through the day.

As soon as I got home, I was on the computer. I don’t know what I was expecting, but google searches for “rectangles”, “ms paint rectangle”, “fascinating picture rectangles” and every other combination I could come up with yielded no results, or at least nothing useful. And “teen lesbain sluts”…well, after 80 pages of porn results (even with the safe filter on) I was forced to give up.

I opened Paint and tried drawing it, but I’m no artist at the best of times, and a sleepless night doesn’t help with that. All I ended up with was a mass of rectangles that—against all odds—looked even worse than the original image.

Despite the lack of similarity, I found it somehow comforting, and after staring at it for half an hour, saved it as my desktop.

Frustrated and exhausted, I ended up closing the computer and hitting the hay. Or at least trying to—like I said, I’m normally a great sleeper, and even if I’m unable to drop off straight away, it only takes a few minutes of tossing and turning (or a quick orgasm) to get me off to sleep.

I tried tossing and turning, I tried masturbating, but when I’m tired it’s tricky, and after fifty minutes of playing with myself, I was forced to conclude that it wasn’t helping. So for the second night in a row, I lay there without getting a wink of sleep. When I closed my eyes, all I could see was the rectangles; when I opened them, the darkness of my room.

Tuesday is my day off, so I didn’t get woken up by an alarm. From my position on the bed, I just watched the ceiling as the sun came up and filled my room with light. I was too tired to do anything but lay there, and at 11am when my mother came in, that’s how she found me—clearly exhausted, staring at the ceiling, not moving.

If my chest hadn’t been raising and falling with my breath, I think she would have thought I was dead.

As it was, she clucked and told me to get up, and then when I didn’t move, sat down and asked if I was okay.

Rather than get into it—how could I, anyway?—I told her I was fine, forced myself to get up, and sat on the computer in the family room, staring blankly at the rectangles I’d made.

It really shouldn’t have taken as long as it did, but as soon as it occurred to me, it was blindingly obvious—Chrome has a history function.

I don’t think our computer mouse has ever moved that fast—it took me a few seconds to find it, but as soon as the page loaded, my heart sunk. It was empty. The last site that the computer remembered visiting had been the previous day at 2am, and that was just my brother checking his email.

Sinking back in my chair, my brain was whirring as fast as it could in its exhausted state. For some reason, at 2am last night, my brother had deleted the computer’s history.

Now, I’m not stupid. I was pretty sure I could tell you exactly why he deleted the history at that hour, but it was the last thing I wanted to be thinking about.

After a bit of googling, I downloaded a program that claimed it could help to recover the deleted history. It took a while to figure out, but soon I was confident I’d recovered everything that could possibly be recovered…

…and the picture wasn’t in there.

Turns out that the computer only allocates a certain amount of space for history, and if you spend 80 pages going through pictures of teen lesbain sluts (not to mention the seemingly endless collection of self-shot naked girls my brother had visited) then it’s not going to have room for something from the day before.

I was tired. I was miserable. But more than anything, I was furious.

One thing that most people don’t know about me is that I have a temper. I’m normally pretty good at controlling it, but it really flares up when I’m tired. Like, it really flares up when I’m tired.

After two days without sleep, I was already at the end of my rope. When I realized that my brother had destroyed my last chance at looking at the rectangles again, I was angrier than I could ever remember being.

And so it didn’t take long before I came up with a plan.

* * *

Three hours of trying to sleep had led nowhere, but a large part of me was glad. If I’d fallen asleep, I wouldn’t have been able to get back at my shit of a brother. And right now, that was all that mattered: revenge.

Perhaps if I’d been thinking more reasonably, I would have realised that Ryan didn’t really do anything wrong. But I was past that—all I wanted to do was get back at him, and so when I heard his footsteps go past my door just after midnight, I struck.

I didn’t want to risk him hearing me, so I spent a full ten minutes opening my door, making sure that there was no creak. My journey to the family room seemed to take hours, but I was confident that my movement was completely silent. Besides, I wanted him to have begun his nightly routine before I struck.

As I’d hoped, when I sneaked into the room, he was facing the computer, oblivious to my presence. From my own early teenage years, I knew he’d be listening for the slightest hint of anyone coming, so he could quickly hide what he was doing, but I would have impressed a cat burglar with the silence of my motion.

Pictures of teenaged girls in bikinis flicked across the screen, and though the high back of the chair meant that I couldn’t see, I assumed that his hand was gripping his hard cock. I grinned in anticipation—he had no idea what was coming, and I couldn’t wait to see his face when I struck.

Finally, I finished moving across the family room. Standing above him, I could see that his face was gritted in determination, even as he struggled not to make a noise. He was uncircumsized, and so there was no lube to make a slapping noise as he moved his foreskin back and forth across the glans of his penis.

“Hello, brother.” I said, trying to make my voice as sexy and seductive as possible. “What have you got there?”

The look on his face was priceless—he simultaneously tried to cover himself up, spin around, and close all the tabs he had open, and succeeded in doing none of the above.

“Don’t be ashamed…” I murmured, my voice soft and silky. “…maybe I can join you?”

“Sis!” he cried, his eyes almost falling out of his head as he saw what I was wearing. I’d been single for a while, but my ex-boyfriend had loved seeing my body in lingerie, and tonight I was wearing the prize of my collection—a bra that managed to lift my breasts and make them look twice as big as they did normally, and a g-string that showed off my ass, which I’ve long considered my best feature.

Of course, my brother couldn’t see that from where he was sitting, but I knew he would before my revenge was complete.

I’d even shaved my pussy to complete the effect—I don’t know if my brother was experienced enough to tell, but as his eyes raked up and down my body, I hoped he was aware of what the lack of stray hairs between my legs meant.

“Oh, come on…” I pouted, pushing my ruby-red lips out. “I just want to play…”

Perfect, I thought. My brother’s erection had wilted slightly at the shock of being caught, but from the way it was plumping up once more, it was obvious that my performance was working, and he believed every word.

Without giving him time to respond, I knelt in front of him, and took his erection in my hand. It had been a while, but I was pulling out every trick in the book as I slid up and down his length, submissively looking up at him all the while. He still looked as though he couldn’t believe what was happening, but his body was responding exactly how I wanted it to.

“What’s wrong?” I said throatily, my voice no louder than a whisper. “Don’t you want your sister to play with your cock?”

He just continued to gape, staring at me in shock as I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around his head. One hand pulled his foreskin down as my tongue swished around his head, immediately recognising the taste of pre-cum. An uncircumsized penis wasn’t something I was intimately familiar with, but I’d seen enough porn to understand what would work best.

“Sis…” he gulped once more, but I looked up at him and held a finger to his lips.

“Sshhhh,” I said, and he shut up. I brought my hand down and played with his balls as my head bobbed up and down on his cock, causing shudders of pleasure to run through his body.

Perhaps I’m his first, I thought, the wicked wondering causing me to double my efforts. Wouldn’t that be beautiful, if my brother’s first sexual experience was simply a result of his sister wanting revenge. I enjoyed the idea as a groan of pleasure emitted my brother’s mouth.

I immediately took his dick out of my mouth, and caught him in a smouldering gaze as I spoke.

“Sshh, brother, we’ve got to keep this quiet. What would mother think if she came out to find her only son being blown by his own sister? You don’t want her to catch her two children like this, partaking in such a naughty incestuous act? Sssh, brother. Just sit back and enjoy this…”

He simply nodded in response, and my lips returned to his cock. I’d found a particularly sensitive vein on the side of his hard-on, and I was trying to stimulate that with my tongue at the same time as his head, when I noticed that rather than sitting with his head back as my previous lovers had while I blew them, he was staring at my body.

Another evil thought came into my head as I looked down at my own underwear, and for the second time in two minutes, I stopped my fellatio.

This time, I stood up, and enjoyed the look of disappointment. Do you think sis is going to run off and leave you unsatisfied? I thought, hoping that no sign of malice was showing on my face. Are you scared of the naughty fun coming to an abrupt end?

Instead of saying the cruel thoughts running through my head, I continued the illusion, excited that my plan was going even better than I’d intended. Cocking my head to one side, an innocent expression came across my face, and my sexy persona was replaced by a quizzical and submissive one.

“Do you want to see more?” I asked, and when I received no answer, slipped one of my bra-straps down off my shoulder. “Do you want to see your sister’s big ol’ tits?”

All my brother could do was stare—from his point of view, it must have been like falling into an alternate dimension, one where his boring and staid older sister was suddenly a cock-hungry slut.

I lowered the other strap. My bra was now only being held on by the clasp at the back, and my tits themselves. I didn’t want to be too obvious, however, and so instead of taking it off myself, I offered my brother the chance to.

“Well?” I asked, and couldn’t help but giggle when I was met with the same blank, disbelieving stare. “If that’s what you want, you’ll have to come and do it yourself…”

For a second, I was worried that my ploy had failed, but after a very brief pause, he stepped forward and reached around me with both hands. Except for my hands (and mouth) on his cock, this was the first flesh-to-flesh contact we’d had, and certainly the first that he’d initiated. We both stood still for a second, and—unable to help myself—I leaned in and kissed him.

If there was any chance of the kiss snapping him out of it and ruining the rest of my plans for the evening, it disappeared when he stepped back, taking my bra with him. Based on the way that he goggled at them, the self-shot breasts that he saw on the computer screen were no comparison to the real thing, and a simple gesture was all it took for him to realize that I wasn’t adverse to him touching them.

I let my head roll back with pleasure as he pulled and tweaked at my nipples; one is allowed to enjoy the benefits of one’s own evil scheme, after all, and I was still a little bit horny after my failed masturbation attempt the previous night. My confidence that he was still a virgin was reduced as I felt him come into contact with my erect nipples—he really seemed to know what he was doing, and I’m not ashamed to admit that I momentarily lost myself as he leaned down and began to suck on one nipple, rolling the other one around between his forefinger and thumb.

“Stop…” I eventually panted, and he looked up with a smile. “Stop…and we can pick up where we left off.”

Whether it was because he was finally starting to adjust to what was happening to him, or whether giving me a bit of pleasure had boosted his confidence I don’t know, but he jumped back onto the computer chair, and I dropped back onto my knees in front of him, slightly dazed after what had just happened.

It had almost been 54 hours since I’d last slept, and the only thing keeping me going (other than the knowledge that I wouldn’t be able to sleep if I tried) was the anger that I felt at my brother for taking the rectangles away from me. The fury powering me mixed with the arousal that my nipples were spreading throughout my body, and when I resumed fellating my brother, it was the best blow-job that I’d ever given, bar none.

Rather than let my efforts from earlier in the evening go to waste, I wriggled out of my g-string (without my mouth ever slowing down) and showed my brother my shaved pussy. I grabbed his hand and led it down; he could feel how wet I was, and it wasn’t long at all before I could feel one of his fingers confidently pushing my lips aside, and pumping in and out of me.

I think there’s something particularly sexy for a guy to feel a pussy for the first time—to slip a finger in and immediately know how turned on they are. No longer had he entered somewhere that he couldn’t have ever dreamed his fingers would go than I could feel him cumming, and I focussed all of my efforts on his hard cock, taking the first few spurts into my mouth, and then pulling out and letting him shoot the final one on my face (I knew he liked that—it had been a recurring image in the porn he’d been looking at the previous night.)

After he came, he sat there gasping and panting, looking at me with complete and utter admiration. He tried to continue pleasuring me with his hand, but I wasn’t having any of it—I pulled his finger out, and shot one of my sexiest looks at him, putting my long tongue out and letting him watch me lick his cum off my face.

Despite the fact that he’d just cum, the sight of his nude sister kneeling in front of him in the family room, licking his cum off her face and staring seductively at him had exactly the effect that I hoped it would, and soon he was hard again. Even though I knew better than to touch his sensitive cock immediately post-orgasm, my hand never left his genitals, and I spent his brief refractory period massaging his balls and playing with his sensitive perineum.

“I don’t want your fingers inside me…” I whispered to him as I got up and positioned myself on his lap. “…I want your hard cock, bro.”

“We-…we shouldn’t,” he stammered, but as I expected, he didn’t make a move to stop me as I slowly lowered myself onto his newly-hard cock.

“Have you ever thought about this while you played with yourself?” I asked him, enjoying the look of ecstasy on his face as his thick cock entered me, inch by inch. “Have you ever imagined your sister coming out and sucking your cock?

“Have you ever imagined fucking your sister?”

He shook his head, eyes wide open, and I threw my head back and laughed.

“Then this truly is better than your wildest dreams,” I said after my laughter subsided. At that moment the last of my brother’s bare cock slid into me, and I began fucking him in earnest.

Neither of us said anything, and I leaned in and kissed him to silence his grunts of pleasure as I rocked back and forth on top of him. The office chair we were perched on squeaked, but mercifully held our weight, and once more I let myself get lost in the pleasure caused by my glorious revenge plan.

It didn’t take much effort to shift so that my brother’s cock rubbed against my clit with each stroke, and my faces of pleasure quickly stopped being fake, and became real. It had been so long since I’d been fucked, and despite my anger at him, I had to admit that my brother had a nice piece of meat between his legs.

Even though he’d already cum once, my brother was obviously powerfully aroused at fucking his own sister barebacked, and so I was able to completely focus on my own pleasure, confident that he would take care of himself. I brought his hands back up to my nipples, and as we squeaked the chair in our incestuous coitus, I gasped in pleasure and let an orgasm wash over my entire body.

Normally during intercourse I cum loudly, but I’d been serious when I’d told my brother we couldn’t afford to be caught—if my mother had seen me riding my brother’s cock in naked bliss, my excuses of “revenge” would fall on deaf ears. I couldn’t even imagine what she’d think, but I knew the results would be less than pretty.

The sight of my face scrunched up in orgasm, the clenching of my pussy around his cock…it was enough to bring my brother off as well, and it wasn’t long before he was joining me in orgasm. The feeling of his cum splashing into my pussy was surprisingly hot—I’d never actually fucked anyone bareback before (I was on the pill, but had always been raised to be cautious) but I knew my plan of revenge was worth breaking all my rules for.

As we came down from our orgasms, he looked at me strangely. It was as if the lust-fog had lifted, and he was actually beginning to think rationally again.

Before he could say anything, before the inevitable round of questioning began, I slipped off him and gathered up my underwear.

“You’re okay to clean up, right?” I asked, a mischievous glint in my eye. Before he could say anything, I pulled the g-string back on, and light-heartedly skipped out of the room.

I couldn’t see, but I knew that his eyes would be staring at my fantastic ass as I did.

Back in my own room, I quickly cleaned myself off and slipped into bed. To my surprise, when I closed my eyes, the rectangles were gone.

“Poor bro,” I murmured to myself as sleep began to finally catch up with my exhausted, well-fucked body. “Was I too hard on him?”

As I slipped into a long and satisfying sleep, I couldn’t help but smile at the success of my evil plan.

“Nah…he deserves much worse than that. Maybe…maybe tomorrow night…”