The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quarantine

by Pan

7:

“What do you mean, ‘suck it’?” Todd said nervously.

“You heard,” the stranger in the cowboy hat growled. “Suck it.”

Todd looked around nervously. They were under the stars—with no families to go home to, most everyone came to one of the barfields after work.

“You mean…”

The cowboy rolled his eyes.

“My cock, yes. C’mon boy—I’ve seen you checking me out since I walked in here.”

“Whaaaat? I’m not…”

“Gay? Well I am.”

Todd tried to keep his reaction neutral, but the burst of laughter from the strange man told him that he’d failed.

“You like that, huh? Yeah, even before the bug hit—I’m gay as they come. I know the signals, kid—you’ve been checking me out since the moment I stepped onto the grass.”

“But…but you must be…”

“I’m sixty.”

“Oh.” Todd paused. “I was going to say fifty.”

“Look, son, we’re not playing guess-the-age here. I know a spot—follow me and suck. My. Cock.”

After checking that his hat was on firmly, the stranger grabbed Todd’s wrist, and started dragging him out of the field. Todd wanted to resist—at least, he knew he should resist, but something was stopping him.

He wasn’t gay. Of course he wasn’t gay. Back home, he’d even had a girlfriend, Ashli. Sure, they hadn’t done anything but French yet, but he’d known that they both wanted to do more.

When he’d left, she’d promised that she’d wait for him. True, he hadn’t promised the same back, but it had been assumed.

After all, he wasn’t gay.

Recently, though, he was starting to be less sure of this. Perhaps it was just the three weeks without so much as a sniff of a woman, or maybe the rumors about the virus were true, but more and more, Todd had found himself checking out the men in quarantine.

The men he was surrounded by.

The cowboy was right. Despite his age, despite his ridiculous dress, Todd had been unable to stop his eyes from flicking down and checking out the stranger’s…pants.

And the moment he’d seen it, the cowboy had grinned, and come straight for him.

“On your knees,” the stranger said, and to his horror, Todd found himself obeying. Not just obeying, but…wanting to.

He wanted to obey.

“Please, sir,” Todd said, a shiver running up his spine at the term. What the hell was wrong with him? Three weeks away from his girlfriend, and suddenly he turned…

…unless.

No. No, Todd was sure he didn’t have Docility. One of his friends from school had it, and it was obvious. His chest-hair had started falling out, his muscles had started to wither away, and—he’d told Todd in confidence—it had been almost four days since he’d gotten an erection.

Todd knew he didn’t have Docility. He was hard most of the day, and if he didn’t get off two or three times, he felt like he would burst. That meant he had Domination. He had to.

Because the alternative…was that he was a Switch.

“Suck it,” the cowboy grunted, and Todd didn’t hesitate. Placing his lips over the older man’s cock, his head began bobbing up and down, even as his own hardness grew.

No, he told himself, his eyes shut, trying to pretend that he wasn’t loving the feeling of the experienced man’s cock entering his mouth, pressing against his tongue. Please…

I don’t want to be a Switch…