The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE QUEEN’S COMPANION

(ff, sf, mc)

I wrote this for my ex-girlfriend and her partner. It is for fun, and should not be taken as an endorsement of absolute monarchy, or of mind control.

* * *

IN THE QUEEN’S PRIVATE AUDIENCE CHAMBER

The technicians crowded the chamber, testing power and insulation, as they set up two transfer stations on either side of the Queen’s throne. Others tested six subordinates the Queen had provided and they were reprogramming.

Only the Queen could perform Her transfer. It required tasks too sacred for independent minds. The technicians could prepare, and they could advise, but only the Queen could suspend Her sacred consciousness; only the Queen could attach Her diadem; only the Queen could confirm Her renewed presence. Only the Queen could make Her Self Queen.

Once the Queen suspended Her sacred consciousness, Her subordinates would continue Her tasks. They were Her limbs and Her tools. They were the vessels of Her will. They were part of Her presence and she had reserved them for Her presence.

They were tethered to Her, and, She impatiently reflected, She kept Herself tethered to them.

They would malfunction if She did not stay with them.

The Queen waited, behind curtains, behind Her throne. She used her telepathic implants to signal one of Her concubines from Her personal chambers: Come to My audience chamber, quickly, and for My pleasure. Leave the oils and disable your voice. Keep yourself discreet.

The Queen climbed onto one of Her beds and signaled three of Her subordinates to join her. One climbed between the Queen’s legs and nibbled at Her clitoris, flicking her tongue around Her vulva. The other two moved from here to there about Her body, scratching behind Her ears or beneath Her toes, stroking her arms and legs, whispering sweet songs and nibbling Her nipples. The Queen used her subordinates to bring her to one silent orgasm after another.

The concubine arrived without taking the time to dress or paint herself. her red skin, her horns, her fangs, her tail, her extreme figure and her feral grin marked her as one of the Queen’s works of art, which She called Her succubi, reshaped and reprogrammed to mark her status and fulfill the Queen’s fantasies. she announced her arrival: i am here for Your pleasure, my Queen, but she only briefly lowered herself.

The Queen replied: you will please Me. Join Me on My bed. The subordinates moved aside to allow the concubine to join with the Queen. The concubine climbed onto the bed, and kissed the Queen upon Her clit, then trailed kisses up, past Her navel, between Her breasts and to Her neck. The Queen turned Her head aside, and the concubine moved as if to bite her Queen. But she grinned instead and thrust one thumb into her Queen’s moist vagina, as her tail tickled her Queen’s perineum. The concubine pushed herself up and stared at her prey, her Queen, as her mind struggled between lust, love, and obedience before, again, giving herself to all of these and to her Queen.

The Queen delighted in Her concubine. She saw the passions in Her servant, so different from the calm dedication of her subordinate-pets. She smiled and pulled Her servant to Herself. The Queen ordered Her subordinates to pleasure Her concubine, as Her concubine pleasured Her.

While one of Her concubines and three of the Her subordinates pleasured the Queen, three more subordinates stood and waited. They had been dressed for the audience, and the Queen did not wish to use them until then.

One of Her subordinates in the main chamber telepathically signaled her: The preparations for Your transfer are near completion. The Queen summoned the companion She had chosen for Her transfer. She allowed her subordinates one orgasm, and they rolled to the edges of her bed, shaking, and stroking themselves. She and Her concubine continued to bring each other to the edge, and they held there, and gave each other several in succession.

The concubine stretched her back, and hungrily eyed one of the Queen’s newly-finished subordinates. She crawled over to the subordinate, and watched the subordinate’s swollen clitoris, and took the subordinate’s clitoris into her mouth. The subordinate shaked and twitched and sighed. The concubine climbed further, and pulled the subordinate’s head to her, using the subordinate’s mouth to relax herself.

The Queen watched, thinking of Her concubine’s energy, and Her own age. The Queen hoped Her transfer would bring Her new youth, so She could sing and dance and screw as She had in the days of Her ascension.

The Queen used two of her other subordinates to dress her, to redo her hair, and to paint her. Her companion telepathically signaled her: i stand at the door of Your chamber. i await Your command.

The Queen arrived through the curtain. She wore a dress more revealing than was Her convention, a webwork of intersecting white ribbons.

Her subjects prostrated themselves before Her. Only Her subordinates remained standing. She stood before the throne.

The companion arrived alone, with her two subordinates. she wore her collar, her body paint and a very short wraparound skirt. her two subordinates wore their collars and simple catsuits. The companion prostrated herself with her subordinates.

The companion cried, with awe, at the thought of the service her Queen had asked her to perform. she reached for words to express her love.

“i offer my life, my body, and my soul to You, my Queen,” the companion announced. her words were the same greeting she had given when her Queen first took her.

“I take this companion for My own; this time I grant her a greater honor by taking her life, her body, and her soul,” The Queen replied. Her words were unprecedented.

“Stand and come to Me.”

The companion obeyed, and kneeled again at the feet of her Queen. The Queen and Her companion stood before the transfer stations. The Queen’s subordinates quickly undressed them both. Pulling one ribbon from the Queen’s dress allowed the subordinates to remove the whole. Taking the companion’s wig off, one of the technically-programmed subordinates checked the diadem mounts and electrodes which had recently been implanted through the companion’s skull. The companion’s subordinates, not programmed for the transfer, got behind the curtain and out of the way.

The Queen’s subordinates soon strapped the Queen and Her companion into their transfer stations. They installed new electrodes in the Queen and Her companion for the transfer.

The Queen telepathically signaled her companion: Do you wish this?

The companion replied in the same manner: You are my Queen.

The Queen announced, “I choose it!”

Two of the Queen’s reprogrammed subordinates engaged the Z-trance coils around the Queen and Her companion. Four more injected the necessary drugs, connected the remaining wires, and released the switches for transfer.

* * *

AS THE QUEEN DREAMS

The companion prepared, alone, for her Queen. In anticipation, she took one of her subordinates to her body and pleasured herself with her sub. she had her subordinates clean her anew, paint her, and dress her for her Queen’s pleasure. For the first time since her Queen had taken her, she dismissed her subordinates.

The companion would normally focus her thoughts on her Queen’s pleasure, and the sexual, intellectual, and spiritual conversations which it was her honor to give to her Queen. she would normally pet her subordinates while she waited. she felt more naked and more alone with nothing to hold and stroke in this manner.

The companion finally entered the trace of waiting.

her Queen arrived.

She shared her companion’s face and features, yet looked more beautiful and wonderful than before.

“i offer my chamber, my body, and my soul to You, my Queen Sarah.” The companion prostrated herself before her Queen. She had learned this greeting from one of the Queen’s concubines.

“I take this companion miranda for my own; I grant her the honor of serving me with her life, her passion, and her reason.” The Queen replied. “And this time, my lovely companion, I take your body and your soul. I am glad that you have offered all to me.” The Queen unclasped Her clothing which rippled to the floor at Her feet.

“i love You, Sarah.”

“I love you, but you offer your self in love, and I have not offered Mine.”

“i offer what the lesser offers to the Greater, and You grant what the Greater grants to the lesser. i know no other way.”

“I did not choose you idly. We share the same body. We share the same voice, Miranda. Our people will bow in awe of you as of me; they will follow your wisdom as they follow mine; they will honor your voice as they honor mine; they will lust after you body as they lust after mine. We share something that no one has been able to share with me since the day of my ascension. Give me one last thing, beloved Miranda. Give me an equal.”

“i- this one does not understand. There can be none equal to You. this one is not worthy.”

“I came to you because I saw a unique fire in you. My surgeons can create beauty, my cyberneticists can create creativity, my programmers can create kindness, and sensuality, and wisdom. But you have something none of them can create. And I want it.”

companion miranda shook her head and began to cry and lowered herself before Queen Sarah.

“Before I entered this chamber, I had already dismissed my subordinates. I was once-naked. I have taken off my clothes. I am twice-naked.” Sarah placed one hand on Miranda’s shoulder and brought the other to her head.

“I now take off my diadem-” Sarah lifted the diadem from her head- “and share it with you.” She placed it on Miranda’s head.

“Let there be no barriers between us.” Sarah pulled the collar from Miranda’s neck.

companion miranda reached up and felt the diadem. “It is fused-”

“In the waking world it was fused to my head, and a new one has been fused to ours.” Sarah said, running her hands through her tangled hair, “In our dreaming world, I can work miracles. The diadem was fused to my head- is fused to our head, but here we can take it off as any other clothing. The collar was welded around your neck, but here it came lose with one touch of my hands.” Sarah said, hers in front of her. “I always loved the feel of these ones on my skin. I wonder if I can be as delicate and graceful with these hands as you have been.”

“i would be delighted to find out, My Q-”

“Sarah, my love. From here on, let us simply be Sarah and Miranda to each other.”

Sarah looked at Her hands, and at Miranda. “My old body was growing weak. Our body should be younger and healthier than mine had been.”

“i- I tried to keep it so, for You, but had not imagined the service You would find for this body.”

Sarah traced Her hand across Her forearm. She grabbed Her wrist. She let Her hand wander from Her breast, past Her navel, to Her inner thigh, and hesitated, and touched Her clitoris.

“It is different, too. So much is familiar-” Sarah reached with Her hand and circled one of Her breasts- “but some is unfamiliar still.” She pointed to Her clitoris.

“I hope it is not too different, Sarah, but I had a lifetime to get used to her. I cannot promise that you will, but I will try to help.” Miranda climbed on top of Sarah. She reached, past Sarah’s labia, and gently rubbed Sarah’s perineum. She raised two of her fingers and thrust them back and forth against Sarah’s skin.

A telepathic signal indicated that one minute had passed.

Sarah pulled Miranda to Her. Miranda pulled back her hand and began to rub her body against Sarah’s clitoris. She kissed Sarah. She took one hand and circled her Queen’s clitoris. She rubbed her breasts, tender as they were, against her Queen’s. With her free hand, Miranda scratched behind her Queen’s ear.

“How is it?” Miranda asked?

“Wonderful,” Sarah answered. “Strange.”

Sarah raised one leg and Miranda began to rub herself against Sarah’s thigh. Sarah reached with her hand and carefully touched Miranda’s clitoris. Miranda ground herself against Sarah’s hips.

“Wonderful,” Sarah continued, “with the promise of something greater.”

Miranda touched Sarah’s neck, below her ear, and traced her finger down Sarah’s body, between her breasts, and toward her clit. Sarah smiled. Miranda kissed Sarah on the lips, and trailed her kisses down Sarah’s body, before giving one last kiss on Her clitoris, and taking it into her mouth. She tapped her tongue against Sarah’s clitoris, and she rubbed it, as Sarah’s breath caught, and she ached, and she sighed, “more...”

Now Sarah climbed onto Miranda. She kissed Miranda and rubbed Her body against Miranda’s. She reached her hand to Miranda’s body, and felt the sweat, and brought it to Her lips and Her companion’s. Now Miranda reached for Sarah’s nipples, touched them, stroked them, as Sarah pressed her hips to Miranda’s clitoris. Miranda shouted with joy and Sarah smiled, and She promised “more, soon.”

A telepathic signal indicated that two minutes had passed.

“Sarah, are our subordinates about to wake us up?”

“Indeed. I believe the transfer is complete.”

A telepathic question came from the computer: What was your name at birth?

“Sarah Stevenson,” Sarah answered, “and Miranda 8268.”

Who was your first companion?

“Joanna, or Valerie in the official records. I first knew her by another name. I had trouble understanding my feelings for her back then.”

Who was your first advisor?

“Lily. She was older. I really looked up to her back then. She died when I was 17. I swore I’d never be vulnerable again.”

What is the key to the subordination programming?

“70-100-3-1-200-40-70-200.”

* * *

IN THE QUEEN’S PRIVATE AUDIENCE CHAMBER

After several spikes on the readouts, the vital signs for the Queen’s former body stopped. Those of the Queen’s new body stabilized.

The computer signaled the subordinates: She is the Queen!

Two of the Queen’s reprogrammed subordinates fused her new diadem around the Queen’s head. Two more cut the companion’s collar from the Queen’s neck.

This done, the subordinates said as one, “She is our Queen!”

Two of the Queen’s subordinates disengaged the Z-trance coils around the Queen and Her companion. A few of the others disengaged switches no longer needed, disconnected the wires, and removed the electrodes.

The technicians prostrated themselves before their Queen.

The Queen unsteadily climbed out of her transfer station.

* * *

“If you wish, my Queen, I shall do the walking,” Miranda offered.

* * *

The Queen restored Her balance and stood before Her throne. She stretched her limbs, sore from the procedure, but with strength She had not felt since Her youth. She summoned one of Her subordinates before her. She looked through Her subordinates eyes, and examined Her new body. She used another of Her subordinates to pick up the wig and place it over Her diadem.

She signaled Her other companions: I have transferred. I will rest soon. Come to my chambers in four hours, so I may celebrate. Prepare yourselves for the occasion. Bring who or what you think best to entertain me.

She signaled the concubine She had summoned: I have transferred. I need to rest. Return to your chamber, rest, and make yourself ready unless one of My companions has need of you.

* * *

“Miranda, I’ll do the talking for now.”

“As you wish, my Queen. i have never been on this side of a royal audience. If you should wish to grant me that honor, i- I would advise waiting for something less climactic.”

“Oh, yes. You have me wanting something more climactic after we finish this audience.”

“my body is yet at your command, Sarah.”

“Even without Our kiss upon Our royal clitoris?”

“You will was always enough to bring me to the heights of joy, my Queen.”

“Someday, my other self, you will call me friend, as well as Queen.”

* * *

“you have pleased me,” the Queen instructed Her technicians.

She stood a moment to watch them. A few shook. She spun around and passed through the curtain. She signaled one of Her subordinates.

“The Queen permits you to rise and return to your quarters,” the subordinate announced. “The Queen has sent food and entertainment to await you there.”

Her subordinates followed the Queen through the curtain.

The Queen, accompanied by Her concubine and Her subordinates, returned to Her private chambers. Miranda signaled the companions and the myriad servants – the Queen’s cooks, cleaners, makers, programmers, surgeons, songstresses, dancers, concubines, advisors, and those servants for Her special tasks who were present – and let them know where their Queen would pass, that they might pause in their labors or their pleasures and look upon their Queen in Her new form.

The Queen arrived in Her private chambers. She dismissed the few servants in Her innermost chamber, and slipped into her bed. She instructed six of her subordinates, who had been programmed for the transfer, to sleep until they could be reprogrammed for their ordinary functions. She drew four more into her bed, and, with one motion of he hand, instructed the last four to close the canopy around Her bed and stand in waiting over it until she should wake.

The four subordinates the Queen had drawn into her bed climbed close against her. One lay down, and the Queen rested her head upon her subordinates stomach. One picked up the connector cable on the bed, and plugged it into the Queen’s datajack. All four clung close to their Queen. One wrapped her fingers around the Queen’s clitoris.

Sarah set Her computer to bring Her and the four subordinates to sleep, and return Her to wakefulness in four hours.

* * *

AS THE QUEEN DREAMS

Sarah and Miranda lay side by side, identical, and naked save for the diadem each wore. Their hair had grown back, and been delicately woven into and through it. A thin silver light, as of the crescent moon newly waxing, shined upon them.

Miranda looked and saw four of their subordinates in their bed, with the ghostly outlines of four more standing around them. Sarah turned to her and smiled. Sarah reached over and touched Miranda, tracing a line down her cheek and neck. Miranda took Sarah’s hand and brought it to her breast. Delicately, Sarah traced her hand across them, and she- began to tickle Miranda, who began to laugh...

* * *