The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quick Fix

Synopsis: The CEO of a development company hears of an impending dilemma and contracts a young hypnotist to make it go away.

Chapter 7 (Friday)

Next morning Tracy’s alarm went off and Tracy got up and went straight into the shower. While she was washing her hair Paul joined her. Melanie heard the shower and tidied away the blankets. She showered in the main bathroom and then dressed herself in latex underwear and normal outer clothes.

She was sitting in the kitchen when Yvonne and Slut came down followed shortly by Tracy and Paul. Paul looked into Yvonne and Heather and noted that Yvonne loved being controlled and that Heather was beginning to come to terms with her new life so without saying anything he took away Tracy’s control of them and gave it all to Melanie. While they were all having Breakfast, Tracy told them that she was buying the shop this morning and wanted to thank Heather and Melanie for all their help. She really wanted to make a go of the business and promised that if she found a way to repay all the monies provided, she would.

She then said “I had better go and get Penelope and sort out Dorothy”. Paul said you stay here I will sort out Dorothy and Veronica and send Penelope back.

Paul crossed the street and rang the door bell; Ronnie opened the door still in her mackintosh and invited Paul in. Paul said “I see you are still in your party frock you must like it a lot”. Ronnie replied “I do like it but I am waiting for Tracy to instruct me to take it off”. Paul didn’t want to take away any of Tracy’s customers so he changed her so that she never wanted to be without the feel of latex and removed some of the submissive programming and moved what was left from Tracy to Melanie. . Then told her she could take it off now and asked where Penelope and Derek were. Ronnie said “Up stairs I’ll go and get them. Minutes later Penelope came down and Paul sent her back to Tracy.

When Dorothy came down, Paul asked her if she liked being dressed as a woman. Derek shook his head so Paul changed him so whenever anyone called him Dorothy he would want to the wear it and each time it was said, his desire would grow until he would want to wear it every day. He would also wear it whenever Penelope suggested he put it on and would not want to take it off until Penelope instructed he do so. Feeling a little jealous of this intelligent sportsman he didn’t remove Tracy’s instruction that he would only answer to Dorothy and reinforced it so if he was asked for his name he would always reply with Dorothy.

Paul then helped him to take it off he said “You are no longer Tracy’s slave but you can be Melanie’s if you want to be. Dorothy pulled off the wig and mask and said “I’ve lusted after Melanie for years and the past few days in her company has been wonderful don’t take that away”. Paul changed his programming so that he would be Melanie’s latex slave in every way then said “Ok you are Melanie’s, what about your Mother”. Dorothy said “She has a very strong character; she will work it out for herself”.

“Ok Derek” said Paul smiling internally “I’ll be going, see you around maybe”.

Tracy and Penny went to work in Melanie’s BMW for the last time and Melanie and Yvonne went to work in the Micra for the very last time. Heather stayed at home still wearing latex and cleaned the house, the worn latex and everything else she could find. Once every thing was clean a tidy she phoned Sarah and asked .if they could meet. Heather had decided to hand everything over to Melanie and wanted to do it legally and as a surprise.

Dr Ronnie went to work after she found suitable clothes it hide the mackintosh that she put back on straight after her shower. She wondered what the hospital would say when she wore only latex to work.

Tracy bought the shop for £300,000 including the stock after Frank had rewritten the contract, it was now bullet proof in Tracy’s favour and Frank agreed to watch out for her.

When Frank eventually left Tracy realised it was now all hers and with all the ordered due tomorrow she was going to need help from all her new friends.

Tracy phoned Melanie and asked if she could help and Melanie replied “Of cause dearest, I will bring Yvonne and Heather plus maybe Dorothy I mean Derek and Ronnie. Tracy went on to say that Paul had invited her to move in with him and she had agreed. Melanie wished her much happiness and asked if he had any nice men friends for her.

When Tracy had finished her phone call, Rosalyn from the shoe shop came running in crying, she was still dressed in latex and Tracy asked what was wrong. Rosalyn said “That cow of a boss has just fired me for wearing these clothes. Tracy said “Calm down and I’ll see what I can do”. Picking up the phone again she dialled and waited. When it was answered she said “Hi sweetheart, are you busy”?