The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is a sequel to SINtendo Whee! and it may be helpful to read that story first as it establishes the characters featured here. :)

~KPK

Quizmaster Deluxe for SINtendo Whee!

“Kevin, you and your sister come down here. I have something to show you.” Jim called up the stairs.

“What is it dad, I’m downloading music?” Kevin shouted back, his room dark beyond the bright screen of his laptop.

“Just come down here, your mother and I have something planned for this evening, a family thing.”

Kevin grumbled but left his laptop running and walked out of his room. It had been four months now since he had his own notorious family thing. His uncle who traveled the world had sent him a video game system that had single-handedly caused him the greatest pleasure and pain in his entire life. The pleasure came from the unique aspects of his first game, one that led him on all sorts of sexual adventures with his school friend Jessica and even his own sister Melissa. The game was fun, he remembered that much even now, although some of the details were rather sketchy. However, his parents walking in as he fucked his sister had certainly dampened the mood. At the time he cared very little that he had knocked up the cute cheerleading gamer chick he’d known from school or even his own sister. All he cared about was finding a fun place to stick his cock and get off.

Walking down the upstairs hall towards Melissa’s room, Kevin sighed. The effects seemed to wear off slowly and after a harsh shouting competition between his mother and father over how depraved and wrong their actions were, Kevin had felt the pain of reality settling hard for him. He’d impregnated two girls, one of which he’d never even thought of before and the other a girl he really didn’t want to have babies with, at least until much later in life.

“Hey, open up Melissa,” Kevin called, knocking on his sister’s door. “Dad says he and mom have something planned downstairs.”

Opening the door, Melissa kept her eyes averted, looking either at the floor or just past her younger brother. She’d done this almost constantly since that day, the embarrassment of the events that day refusing to leave anytime soon. “What is it?” She asked.

“No idea, but it seems important.” Kevin replied glancing over his sister. He’d also never been able to get the images of her nude body out of his head, but unlike her he held onto those memories. Sure it was wrong, but as he saw it tits were tits and Melissa had some nice ones, no doubt about it. Luckily, even as he looked at her now, her figure remained as trim as ever, no four month pregnancy hampering her life or ruining his.

“Hold on, just a second.” Melissa said, walking over and looking in the mirror by her chest of drawers. She primped for a second as though her appearance mattered to anyone else in the household. It was odd behavior but ever since that day she’d been a little shy and always concerned about how she looked. She’d moved back home about a month after the incident, her life in the dorms at school taking a hit. She seemed to be okay for the most part and things had even calmed down with their parents. Life was slowly returning to some semblance of normality.

“Hurry up, dad sounded impatient.” Kevin said, only for a second letting his eyes dip down to his sisters toned legs. He smiled inwardly, having hazy memories of plowing down in between those legs. He may never fully recall all the action from that day, but many images still came to him from time to time.

As the siblings walked towards the stairs, Kevin realized how lucky they all had been that his father went out and got morning after pills for both girls. Jessica and Melissa had initially refused, both saying how proud they were to be knocked up little whores. The effect of the game was strong but they eventually took the pills and went in for follow-up exams the following week.

Descending the stairs and entering the living room, the very same room where it all happened, Kevin recalled how everything had turned out fine. The pregnancies, while guaranteed by the game system, had been averted, and they all had second chances. Over the following months, Daniel, another friend who played the demo game with them, had begun dating Jessica. From what Kevin heard around school, the two were pretty hot and heavy. He smiled, imagining his friend getting all the action from the girl he had that first day.

“Okay, we’re here.” Kevin said. “What’s the big emergency?”

Jim stood in front of the television beside his wife Dorothy. The two looked sternly at both kids, Melissa keeping her eyes slightly downcast, Kevin simply wondering what the deal was.

“You kids sit down, we have a family activity, a game we’d like to play tonight.” Jim said, both parents standing there looking rather serious.

As Kevin sat on the couch, the same piece of furniture he remembered bending his little friend Jessica over and fucking the life out of, Melissa took a seat in the recliner and shivered with her memories of that location as well. Both looked to their mother as she began speaking.

“You both know that we’ve been trying to find your Uncle Joe since the ... well since the incident several months ago. Well, we found him finally and after talking back and forth for several days, we finally came to the conclusion that all that happened was nothing more than an honest mistake. He never intended for you to have any ...er problems because of his gift, he apparently believed most of the games would be educational, not of the nature Check Mate turned out to be.”

Melissa shrank back a little uncomfortably, the open discussion about all this really bothering her. Kevin simply looked from his mother’s stern face to his dad. “So you guys worked things out?” He asked.

“Well, I’m not sure you’d say that, I mean there’s still a rift there, probably always will be.” Jim said. “But the point is, your uncle explained that games are the key problem with the system. You just have to know what game you’re getting before you attempt anything with that machine.”

Jim and Dorothy stepped aside and there sitting where it had four months ago, was the SINtendo Whee. The sleek and small black box had a presence, a quality about it that even now seemed to fill one with adrenaline when looking at it. Kevin simply looked confused and Melissa briefly let out a sharp little gasp and put her hand to her lips.

“Your father and I received a new game as an apology from your uncle and we thought it might be best that we play as a family. Who knows, it may even help us all relate to one another better. We all know how hard the times together have turned out because of what happened last time.”

Jim jumped in. “And don’t think this is some game we know nothing about, or something purely for fun. This time Uncle Joe sent along a box and instructions. I’ve read through them and everything seems in order. This is an educational game for up to four people, that’s why we wanted to include you both.”

Melissa couldn’t tear her eyes off the game machine but Kevin looked right at his dad. “What do you mean educational, what is this game?”

Dorothy casually walked over next to the SINtendo Whee and grabbed a small box sitting there. She turned to the others, her husband now sitting on the couch in between Kevin and the recliner Melissa was seated in.

“The game’s called Quizmaster Deluxe, it’s a trivia-type game where we all compete to see who knows the answers. Heck, if we play it now there’s a chance you two just might learn something, and maybe this thing will be worth having in our home.”

Kevin studied his mother’s subtly angry face. She was never going to be fully over the shock to her system of walking in and finding her son violently fucking away at his 20 year old sister. Her features were scrunched up, her mouth pursed in focus, and her long light brown hair hanging draped over one shoulder. It was easy to see where Melissa got her looks as Dorothy was still quite attractive for someone her age and often had put some girls Melissa’s age to shame. His dad was a lucky man, Kevin thought, looking his way.

“You know you haven’t been doing that well in school lately son,” Jim said. “And you Melissa, your GPA has been steadily slipping recently. Now I realize you both have good reason to be unfocused and the whole thing with the pregnancy situation was tough to work through.” Jim paused and looked over at his wife. “But your mother and I don’t want to see you two ruin your academic futures over something like this.”

There was a silence that filled the room and all four looked around at each other, even Melissa shaking off her problems somewhat and acknowledging her brother face to face. Kevin couldn’t help recall her face contorted in pleasure as he drove his cock down into her. The image was faded like something from a dream but still struck him whenever he saw her eyes these days.

Jim broke into a grin as his wife handed out the controllers and took a seat on the opposite side of Kevin from her husband. “You know guys this might actually be good for us. We all get to work through our issues with this device by playing a game that might actually benefit us instead of creating more problems.”

Kevin smiled slightly but still felt strange about seeing the SINtendo Whee’s power light glowing once again. The last time that had happened, his life took an enjoyable yet humiliating turn. All four watched as the screen glowed to life, new television same recognizable lava-lamp like background rising up as the large letters soared forward on the screen, a voice calling out from the surround speakers.

“Welcome to SINtendo Whee, the most advanced AI gaming system on the planet.”

Melissa momentarily seemed to tremble at the memories those words brought back. She’d struggled to forget some of what happened that day, what she’d done, but hearing those words and seeing the letters fill the screen brought it all back. At least this time she was safe with her father and mother there to make sure everything turned out okay, the girl thought.

The message on the screen read ‘Game Loading—Please Wait’ and Kevin couldn’t help but grin. Load times would never fully go away, no matter how advanced, nor how impressive the AI was in a video game.

Seconds later a bright blue background lit up the entire room and the title appeared.

“Welcome to Quizmaster Deluxe, a trivia challenge like no other, where players are rewarded for knowing and punished for not knowing. Please wait while location is scanned.”

Jim smiled and leaned back in his seat, looking over at his family and then marveling at the impressive display as small side hatches opened up on the small device and green lasers beamed out painting a grid on the walls. Slowly the green laser grid swiped up and down every corner of the room, bleeding off into doorways and filling every visible spot in the house.

“Wow, neat stuff huh?” Jim said, looking past Kevin at his wife.

Dorothy seemed cautious if impressed as the green grid faded and the voice returned, along with a graphic on the screen.

There were now four names on the screen and sure enough they were all there, Dorothy, Kevin, Jim, and Melissa. Kevin felt his pulse race as he briefly recalled how everything had really gone off the deep end after this point last time. Again, he looked at his mom and dad and over to Melissa who actually met his stare. Her look conveyed not only concern but a sort of camaraderie as they were now both facing their past demons together.

“Four players detected, rules for Quizmaster Deluxe are as follows. Each player will be asked one randomly selected trivia question from any of four categories. The categories are History, Science, Movies, and Nature. Answer the question correctly and be rewarded, answer incorrectly and accept the punishment. Once a clear winner is revealed, the game is over. To accept understanding of these rules, please press Start now.”

“Well guys” Dorothy said. “Looks like I’m player one, are we all ready?”

Kevin looked from her to his dad, his fingers twitching a little in anticipation. Was this such a great idea, he wondered? Although the bits of memory he had from the last game he’d played on this thing were all quite enjoyable, did he really want to risk something like that again? Jim looked at both his kids and realized they still were having difficulty. He patted his son on the back and gave Melissa a reassuring smile.

“Sure honey, go right ahead, we’re ready.” Jim answered.

Dorothy pressed the bright red start button on her controller and sat back, watching the screen as intently as everyone else. The background shifted and suddenly the screen showed a brilliant three-dimensional library building, ornate columns rising at the top of large marble steps. The camera panned in and zoomed right between the pillars up into the opening lobby. There were endless stacks of shelves rising hundreds of feet into the sky beyond the entrance to the reading sections and as all four players stared on, a small rather goofy looking man with a long white beard walked out onto the screen.

“This is the Library of Fate and I am Quizmaster, welcome to you all and prepare for a knowledge game like no other. You alone will determine how long this game lasts. First player to pull into the lead on correct responses wins the whole thing. All trivia facts have been checked by scanning all currently known databases for complete accuracy. Please wait while player preparation commences.”

The screen momentarily grew distorted and all four family members felt a simultaneous wave of tingling that seemed to travel from their toes to the tip top of their skulls. Kevin and Melissa vaguely recalled something like this happening before but somehow they didn’t feel concerned as the sensations slowed and finally the screen cleared as did their thinking. Jim glanced over at his wife and then back to the screen, his thoughts turning competitive as he relaxed and began to put aside his past problems with this game system.

The figure on the screen smiled and walked back to the beginnings of the endless stacks of books. “Congratulations Dorothy, you are Player 1 and will start off the first round of questions. Your question will come from an entirely random topic and you will have thirty-seconds to answer. Voice recognition means all you have to do is answer out loud and credit will be given. To begin press the start button.”

Looking down at the controller, Dorothy smiled and pressed start. The screen suddenly went into first person perspective and zoomed through the shelves flying up and down levels until finally one book floated out and opened before the camera.

“Dorothy your question comes from History. In ancient Egypt name the goddess whose emblem is the scorpion who helped guard the shrine that held King Tut’s canopic jars.”

Jim groaned and put his head in his hands. “That’s not really fair.”

Dorothy grinned proudly. She was a history major in college and had specialized in studying the history and culture of Egypt. This question was perfect for her. Looking back at the screen, the time limit lowering as a red bar filled at the bottom, she quickly called out her answer.

“My answer is Selket.”

“CORRECT,” The voice boomed from the game. “You have now earned ten points and a reward. For the remainder of this game you will have the air and attitude of a goddess, please enjoy.”

Dorothy felt her stomach tingle and suddenly sat back fully upright in her seat. She felt her thoughts shifting slightly and looked at her family beside her. They were all beneath her, her intelligence was high and they were mere mortals next to her knowledge. She arched her back, thrusting out her proud chest and noticing how both males responded to her feminine form. She smiled and looked down her nose, realizing they should only worship her from afar.

“Next player, Kevin, please press the start button to receive your first question.”

Only shrugging at his mother’s suddenly calm and arrogant demeanor, Kevin looked at the screen and pressed start. Again the camera took off into the stacks, flying so fast the books blurred by creating colored streaks. Stopping before a tall bookcase, one large volume floated out and opened before his eyes.

“Kevin, your question comes from Nature. In the hive society of bees, what is the entire purpose of drones?”

Looking around at the others, Kevin noticed his sister shrugging and his dad smiling but giving no hints on what the answer might be. Looking over at his mother, Kevin wondered why she seemed to be sitting so erect, her shoulders back and her hair proudly hanging straight down her back. The screen showed the bar slowly filling, his thirty-seconds was quickly running out. What was it, he questioned? Was it to make honey, no that wasn’t it. He had less than five-seconds so he blurted out the best response he could.

“My answer is to mate with the queen.”

“CORRECT,” The voice responded. “You have now earned ten points and a reward. For the remainder of this game you will play the role of a drone. You exist only for the pleasure and honor of your queen.”

Kevin felt strange all of a sudden, his legs feeling slightly shaky. He swallowed deeply as though he was having some kind of momentary panic attack. Looking around, he noticed his dad and sister simply nodding his way, but looking at his mother he saw her for the goddess she was. She was a queen among women and quite easy on the eyes as well. He licked his lips just a little as he studied the prominent swell of her bust, his pants tightening a little. Shaking his head, he looked up into Dorothy’s eyes, her face lighting up only somewhat when he caught her gaze.

“What is it, why are you looking at me?” Dorothy asked.

“Nothing mom, you just look ... nice, that’s all.” Kevin replied, feeling a bit of joy at just hearing her words.

“Next player, Jim, please press the start button to receive your first question.” The game voice announced.

“Okay, my turn now.” Jim said, actually enjoying this game so far.

He pressed the start button and again the screen zoomed off, the view showing the library blurring by as the camera drifted way up into the stacks, one book again presenting itself and opening before his eyes.

“Jim, your question comes from Movies. What three time Academy Award winner who was nominated twenty-one times had an affair and later public relationship with his stepdaughter, although in reality he never married her mother?”

“What?” Jim said out loud, “What kind of question is that, I don’t know, umm... " Jim strained his mind, trying to think of anyone. He wasn’t a fan of movies and knew little about the Academy Awards. What kind of pervert would do anything like that, he questioned? The bar slowly filled and he actually felt a small trickle of sweat run down his forehead. “I don’t know, um Jack Nicholson.”

Kevin actually burst out laughing a little at his dad’s response and even Melissa who was slowly beginning to enjoy herself smiled. That was clearly a pretty big stretch for an answer.

“INCORRECT, The correct reply was Woody Allen.” The game voice boomed. “You have not earned any points and are forced to accept punishment for your answer. For the remainder of the game you will experience a similar desire to Mr. Allen. Good luck in accepting and learning from your punishment.”

Jim felt a strange tingling fill him, his mind becoming a cloudy mess. His head hurt and began to pound as he squinted his eyes and rubbed his temples. Looking around, he saw his family all studying him with only passing concern. Then he suddenly looked at Melissa and something quite unexpected happened. The pain and confusion left him but in its place his thoughts turned to very inappropriate ones. He remembered seeing her getting fucked by Kevin and he recalled her heaving breasts and the way cum had later poured from her plumped belly after the marathon sex she had. Looking at her now, he couldn’t help changing his image of her. No longer was she daddy’s little girl, she was a mature woman, with a body that made his pants instantly tent. As his eyes widened, Jim suddenly shook his head and looked away, choosing to focus on the screen and fight off these scenarios now floating through his mind.

“Next player, Melissa, please press the start button to receive your first question.”

Picking up the controller, Melissa smiled calmly and pressed the start button, her mind finally calmed enough to enjoy the family game, even if the others were getting some odd rewards and punishments. It all seemed in good fun and she actually couldn’t wait to get through the first round.

The screen zoomed forward and suddenly took several sharp turns, navigating the maze of book shelves and rising up to fly over the shorter stacks. Eventually it slowed right in front of a small section of large volumes, one book floating out and opening before all players.

“Melissa, your question comes from Science. In biology, what organs found in mammals produce milk for the sustenance of the young?”

There was a slight groan from Kevin and his dad. Once again another easy question, they both thought, watching Melissa as she glared at them happily.

“Well that’s easy, my answer is the mammary glands.” She said.

“CORRECT,” Came the voice from the speakers. “You have now earned ten points and a reward. For the remainder of the game your mammary glands and surrounding tissue will be highly sensitized for your enjoyment.”

Melissa tilted her head in confusion but quickly cupped her hand over her mouth and squealed in pleasure. She arched her back and every tiny bit of contact her shirt had with her breasts nearly made her cream her pants. She’d never felt anything like this, her mind growing hazy with just how good her nipples were feeling. She could feel them harden instantly and begin trying to bore out of her shirt, making quite visible bumps for anyone else in the room. Breathing rapidly, the girl let her hair fall down over her shoulders and nearly orgasmed again with just the tiniest bit of added weight it placed on her large tits. She leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs, rocking one gently over the other, trying anything to keep her mind focused.

Watching his daughter, Jim nearly came in his pants as he saw her prominent nipples. Her suppressed moans and wiggling around only made things worse as he tried thinking of anything other than sex. He focused on work and working in the garage, anything to keep from picturing himself plowing into his daughter’s sweet sweet pussy. No, he angrily shook his head. No, please stop thinking that, he told himself.

Kevin wasn’t even paying attention to his sister anymore. His eyes kept drifting right back to the vision of loveliness that was Dorothy, his mother. She was a strong woman, sitting there proudly, and his thoughts kept focusing on ways he could better serve her beauty.

The game voice brought everyone back to reality. “Congratulations on making it through round one of questioning. No one player has taken the lead and so round two will now begin. Dorothy, as player 1, please press start to begin.”

With only a hint of how important she felt, Dorothy made a show of grandly holding up the controller and pressing the button. On the screen, the view shifted and now showed a new section of the library opening up, the camera zooming into it and speeding up as it zoomed down aisle after aisle of tall book-lined shelves. Eventually, it slowed down and one large white book floated free from the shelf and opened before her.

“Dorothy, your question comes from Science. In biology, what term first coined in 1959 refers to chemical messengers that can be released in some instances to display a readiness to mate?”

Everyone else watched as Dorothy scrunched her face up in concentration. Damn, she thought. Her major was history, science had always been difficult for her. What was it, she thought? Oh no, what was it? Her mind was coming up completely blank and she watched as torturously the red bar filled up and she heard a loud buzzer fill the room.

“You have failed to provide an answer Dorothy and must now accept a punishment. The correct answer was pheromones and as punishment, your own pheromones will now be increased and strengthened one hundred fold. Good luck in accepting and learning from your punishment.”

Dorothy gasped and grabbed at her flat stomach, a growing ache filling slowly and flowing all throughout her body. She found her breathing becoming shallow and her eyes dilated as she looked around the room. Suddenly a slightly pungent odor began to fill the air. It was familiar somehow and quite pleasing, like a strange perfume or something. Looking at her son and husband on the couch next to her, Dorothy saw the look in their eyes. Jim’s look she had seen before, but not Kevin’s. Both looked like they wanted nothing more than to throw her down and rip off her clothes, mounting her and doing all kinds of purely lascivious things to the woman. For some reason, the thoughts only turned her on more, and soon Dorothy was leaning back in her seat, openly leering at the men, caressing her belly and lifting the bottom of her thin blouse up just enough to present each with some tight firm stomach muscles.

Kevin stared openly at the woman. He was no longer even thinking of her as his mother. She was a goddess and a sex object, something for him to serve and fantasize about. He felt his cock threatening to pop the button on his jeans as he watched every inch of visible flesh on his mother’s body come into view. She was writhing on the end of the couch like some kind of horny animal and her scent was driving him wild. His thinking was becoming slightly drunken as he watched her.

Jim cared little for the fact that his son was ogling his wife as openly as he was now. What he wanted to know was why every time he pictured his wife spread out beneath him, his cock pistoning inside her, the image kept morphing into that of his daughter. Why did that keep happening and why wouldn’t his cock go down? Things were becoming distracting to an undeniable level.

“Next player, Kevin, please press the start button to receive your second question.” The game voice said.

Slowly all four players looked back at the screen as Kevin picked up the controller and quickly pressed the button. The screen showed blurring shelves of books and eventually came to a halt as a smaller volume unfolded and opened before his eyes.

“Kevin, your question comes from Movies. In what film does Dustin Hoffman play a recent university student who is seduced by an older woman?”

Kevin grinned and leaned back relaxed. This was an easy one for him, he’d studied movies and classic films as a hobby for much of his young life. He didn’t even bother to look at the others as he blurted out his answer.

“My answer is The Graduate.”

“CORRECT, You have earned ten more points and taken the lead.” The voice announced. “Please enjoy this second round reward. For the remainder of the game you will enjoy the seductions of an older woman and all that entails.”

Jumping slightly at the sensations that seemed to fly right into him, Kevin leaned back on the couch and felt his erection grow twice as prominent. He couldn’t contain himself as he reached down and unbuttoned his pants, quickly zipping them open to give his cock some room. Almost as soon as it appeared, Kevin felt a sudden shifting beside him and stared over as his mother fell at him, her slender hands roaming his shoulders and dropping down to his lap. In a stunned stupor, the boy watched as she gripped his cock and jacked it slowly two or three times, looking up into his eyes only once before dropping her head and swallowing his entire length.

The couch springs squeaked somewhat as the woman sucked and licked at her son’s dick, her own pussy leaking heavily in anticipation of what she really wanted. One hand left his dick and began tugging at her blouse. Kevin opened his eyes as a loud rip sounded in the room and Dorothy’s tits fell free. They were beautiful and large just like his sister’s and they were capped by the most swollen nipples he’d ever seen. His mouth watered as he looked at them and his dick suddenly surged inside her mouth, flooding her throat with thick sperm.

Gulping down drop after drop, Dorothy continued jacking her son’s cock, letting him loose from her warm mouth and looking into his eyes like a complete slut. As she jacked, several more streams of semen sprayed across her pale flesh, flowing over her full fleshy orbs and dropping down over her nipples.

On the couch behind Kevin, Jim amazingly failed to hear or see anything out of the ordinary. His mind was slowly slipping into purely lustful thoughts of his daughter. She leaned back, eyes closed, massaging her tits and completely paying no attention to the growing passion between mother and son at the other side of the room. Jim wanted to just maul her, rip open her shirt, suck on those sweet tits and bend her over for his own enjoyment. He kept trying to tell himself it was his daughter, those thoughts were sick. But he couldn’t control these urges much longer. He wanted her and he wanted her soon.

“Next player, Jim, please press the start button to receive your second question.” The game voice announced, interrupting the father’s concentration.

He completely ignored his wife shifting on top of his son right next to him and reached down pressing the red start button. The books flew by on the screen and he got lost in the maze of the library, watching for whatever his next question would be. He had to get this, he thought. He was in last place, if he even wanted a hope of finishing respectably, he had to answer this question correctly. One book floated out from the rest and opened.

“Jim, your question comes from Nature. The female of what common animal does not have a specific breeding season, and can instead accept a mate at all times of the year?”

A thin sheen of perspiration broke out on Jim’s forehead. He knew this, it was easy, it had to be. For some reason his thoughts were so screwed up with images of his daughter nude, he couldn’t quite focus. He watched the bar slowly fill up and barely managed to call out his answer in time.

“Rabbit, my answer is rabbit.”

“CORRECT,” The voice boomed. “You have now earned ten points and are on the board. For answering correctly, you may accept a reward. For the remainder of the game, you may enjoy the breeding of those around you in whatever context that may imply.”

Jim felt his cock harden to the point of pain inside his pants and wasted no time in whipping it out. He dropped his pants and paid little mind to his wife who was fully topless and seated on her son’s lap. Kevin was firmly cupping her tits and rubbing a hand up and down her thighs as the two of them made out like lovers. Jim looked over at Melissa and saw her confusion. He grabbed his cock and aimed it at her, jacking it up and down, thinking purely depraved thoughts about where she could take his cock inside her hot little body.

Melissa knew this was wrong, something strange was happening. Why did her father have his pants off and why was he showing her his cock? Looking beyond him, she did a double-take and suddenly registered that her brother was now lifting his mother’s skirt and pulling at her wet panties. She watched in a dreamlike haze as those panties were slowly pulled away and Kevin thrust his fingers deep between Dorothy’s legs, eliciting a loud passionate moan from the woman. Her own tits were throbbing, every single movement driving endless pleasure right into her brain. Looking back to her father, the girl grew nervous. He was leering at her openly and she could feel his eyes undressing her and covering every curve of her body.

The game voice suddenly drew her attention but none of the other three even looked up.

“Next player, Melissa, please press the start button to receive your second question.”

With a very distant quality, Melissa ignored her father closing in on her and pressed the button, focusing intently on the screen. The blurring books calmed her nerves somehow and the way the camera zoomed in and out, floating around the library made things seem more normal in some way. Eventually one book floated out and opened up, the voice returning with her question as it appeared on the pages of the book.

“Melissa, your question comes from History. In Roman history, Messalina, one of Claudius’ wives was afflicted with nymphomania and infidelity. Name the Roman poet who wrote of her exploits.”

“What?” Melissa gasped, her father now standing just a foot or so away, his hard cock occupying her peripheral vision. “That’s not a fair question, who would know that?”

She watched the bar slowly fill up and had no idea of even a guess. Roman figures, she thought, who was a Roman figure? The buzzer sounded loudly and suddenly her heart sank. She’d failed to even answer.

“You have failed to provide an answer Melissa and must now accept a punishment. The correct answer was Juvenal and as punishment you will now be afflicted with the same conditions as Messalina. Good luck in accepting and learning from your punishment.”

“No, not that.” Melissa said, looking at her brother who now was shoving Dorothy off of him and standing up. As he stood, she got a very quick but clear view of his thick cock and her stomach suddenly went into a fit. Her entire torso was tingling and she felt her pussy dampen and grow extremely aroused. She felt flush and tore her eyes away from her brother and mother to look right into the bouncing cock of her own father. It’s so big, she thought, her mind struggling to remain in control. As Jim stood there and reached out for her, Melissa lost the battle and grinned up at the man she called daddy.

“Nice cock,” The girl said, reaching up to take hold of it. “Can I play with it?”

Jim looked at the girl and smiled, licking his lips. He pictured this little slut doing all kinds of things with his cock, playing with it seemed the least she could start out with. Pulling Melissa to her feet, Jim leaned down and kissed her hard, shoving his tongue deep into her mouth. She rubbed his back and pulled him tight to her, one hand sliding down to grab his warm and ready dick. Breaking apart from each other, both held the same look in their eyes, pure and unbridled lust. Jim leered at his daughter’s large chest and reached up grabbing her shirt. He yanked her forward as he tore at the garment, shredding it in several quick motions and loving the way her DD-cups spilled out, one nipple already exposed above her bra.

“Oh yes daddy, take what you really want. I know what you need.” Melissa said, making her voice high and cute like a little girl.

Jim pulled her back into him, pressing her tits hard into his chest and locking her tongue with his as they made out. He reached his hand around and cupped her ass, lifting her skirt and sliding his fingers into the waistband of her panties. There was no stopping him now and he barely paid any attention to his son and the position he had his mother in.

Towards the other end of the couch, Kevin grabbed his mother hard and shoved her forward over the arm of the couch. Lifting her skirt, he slid his eyes up down her milky white thighs and watched how every muscle clenched and released as the woman prepared to be penetrated. Smiling, he quickly stepped completely out of his pants and tore off his boxers. He jacked his cock a few times and stepped in behind the eager woman. He hardly registered their familiar relationship at the moment. What he did understand was she was putting off some serious ‘fuck me’ scent and he intended to oblige. Seeing her look back at him, her eyes thin and focused, her smile at just the corners of her lips telling him volumes of how easy she was right now, Kevin stepped in and pressed his cock forward.

“Oh oh yessss...” Dorothy moaned as her cunt pulled and tugged to get that cock inside her.

All the woman cared about was getting fucked. She had little care for who fucked her or how, as long as she got that thick pole inside her and was pumped full of man juice. Everything else was just secondary to the ultimate goal and her son slamming into her shot pleasure straight up into her very core.

Kevin grabbed hold of her firm hips and began ramming the woman, pounding her as though he were sending punishment her way for being too hot and wet. He bottomed out on every thrust and pulled back deliciously far so he could drive forward even harder on the next lunge. He fucked his mother harder than he’d fucked Jessica before, harder than he’d dare try with Melissa. This wasn’t an ordinary woman he was doing, it was a goddess and she only deserved the best and most brutal fucking ever.

“Oh Oh yesss, oh fuck me baby, fuck me so hard.” Dorothy called out, her voice jumping as she was pounded and braced her fists tighter into the fabric of the couch. She looked forward at her husband who was now openly fondling their daughter’s large tits. He’d already removed the girl’s panties and tossed them to the floor where her shredded shirt lay in a heap. Dorothy smiled and had depraved thoughts of them all fucking each other into the next day, doing all kinds of horribly pleasurable things to get each other off.

Kevin reached around and grabbed his mother’s tits. They were as large as his sister’s but not quite as firm. Still, he thought, they were magnificent and worth every bit of attention. He squeezed them up and pulled his mother back hard against him, driving his cock as far inside her cunt as he could. He’d never imagined he would experience something so hot as he slammed in deep and felt his dick swell and begin blasting her insides, soaking her womb in everything he had. He came for at least a minute, twitching slightly and dumping stream after stream of white hot sperm way up inside the woman. Dorothy cried out in a near silent moan as her belly was flooded with hot semen and she felt her own orgasm overtake her.

Across the room, Jim was now laying Melissa down on her back, pulling her legs apart and shoving her skirt up over her stomach. She was breathing deeply and as soon as her cunt was exposed to his hungry eyes, his cock nearly grew another inch. This was not his baby girl, Jim thought. This was his fuck toy and he was going to do his best to wear that toy out. He kneeled in between her legs and looked at the way the girl panted and jumped with every contact of his skin on hers.

“Baby, daddy’s gonna open you up a bit.” Jim said, sliding his cock right inside her and hunching over her to suck on one of her overly sensitive nipples.

“OHHhhh... Oh yesss, oh fuck me daddy.” Melissa cried out, her fists clenching and pounding the floor beside her.

Jim sucked hard on her nipple and then leaned back, thrusting his hips forward and fully driving his cock up inside the girl. He felt her tightness and pushed harder, sliding his entire length slowly but surely into her tight belly. He grinned at her pain and loved the way her eyes closed and opened in sudden passion. Time to fuck, he thought, as he reached down and took hold of his girl by the waist. He began slapping down into her, screwing her little pussy so hard, they each slid across the floor.

“Oh, Oh, oh fuck me fuck my brains out, come on I need it, I need it so bad.” Melissa screamed. She clawed at the carpet and shook from side to side with seizure-like intensity as her body was pummeled into again and again, her legs being split wide by her father’s frantic pace.

Jim reached up and mauled at the girl’s tits, crushing them in his grasp and rubbing them forward and back with the rhythm of his driving pelvis. He glanced over at his son who was apparently slumped over the back of his wife, his cock firmly wedged into the woman and streams of white semen already running down her pale thighs. The sight only made him hornier and he slammed in harder to his daughter, building towards the same goal of loading the little cunt up with cum.

The game screen had remained relatively quiet for several minutes but suddenly shifted and showed the little white haired man on screen. He hobbled out to the center of the screen, cane in tow and held his hand above his eyes. As though he could see what was going on in the living room, the Quizmaster whistled and announced his results.

“After two rounds of questioning, one player has already stepped into the lead and shall be declared the winner. Kevin answered both questions right and so with 20 points is now champion of Quizmaster Deluxe. Thank you for playing SINtendo Whee, please enjoy the rest of your own games together and come back soon for a rematch.”

The little figure turned and started to walk away into the library but a visible light bulb appeared over his head. He turned and looked out as though studying the writhing couples in the room. “All game effects will conclude in two hours. To aide you in that enjoyment, please accept the following bonus for playing SINtendo Whee.”

The screen faded and suddenly two graphic knobs appeared, one reading Male Stamina, the other reading Female Desire. Both knobs were quickly cranked up to overload and all four in the room did exactly that.

Jim felt his cock actually grow harder and his strength dramatically increase as he pounded his daughter like the little nympho she now was. He grabbed her hips and fucked as hard as he could, knowing he was already about to cum and now wanting only to increase just how deep he could get that semen to go.

“Oh OH oh yessss... Oh fuck me, fuck me daddy, cum inside me, cum inside my slutty little cunt.” Melissa screeched, her near constant orgasms blowing a fuse in her brain. She leaned back and thrashed her head around, her long dark hair flipping forward into her eyes and then back over her head, each time her eyes appearing more and more depraved.

Jim lost it suddenly, his cock erupting in the most powerful and mighty orgasm of his life. He held firm to his daughter’s hips and watched with amazement as her belly swelled slightly, the volume of cum actually filling her womb to capacity. He grunted and watched his girl’s face, her eyes rolling back in their sockets and his own expression one of complete satisfaction. After a minute or two he rolled off the girl and watched as Kevin mounted up his mom again.

Kevin leaned back on the couch and slobbered away at one of her big juicy tits, Dorothy riding him slowly, sinking his cock deep up into her gut with every rhythmic roll of her hips. She recognized him fully as her son but cared very little for what they did. All her mind could picture was getting filled with cock, any cock, all cocks. All she wanted was to taste and feel the gallons of seed she felt sure she could handle. Her womb already sloshed some of his sperm right now, she thought, looking deep into his eyes.

For the next two hours, Dorothy and Melissa were filled with much more cum, their mouths dribbling it freely and their wombs overflowing. Each of them took multiple cock more than twice, Dorothy being double-teamed by both Kevin and his father as one took her mouth and the other sank right up to the hilt in her increasingly sloppy cunt. Melissa was bent over the couch by her father and sucked her brother’s cock, her horny mind wondering why she ever felt bad about doing so before. In the short breaks for recovery, both guys enjoyed watching mother and daughter make out and suck each other’s tits. The bellies of Melissa and Dorothy slowly plumped up until by the end of the two hours each looked a couple of months pregnant. This only turned the father son team on even more as Kevin took some time to fuck his mother’s tits and Jim tried out his daughter doggie style.

It was during one of the more relaxed and gentle fucks that suddenly the screen went blank and the sex-crazed fog lifted in the group. It was quite slow to clear and both Kevin and his father came one more time, Jim dumping a load deep inside his daughter’s swollen belly and Kevin sending even more down his mother’s throat as she slurped away like candy. Jim slumped back and breathed heavy, his dick finally seeming to grow limp. Kevin sat on the couch and looked down at his mother, greedily gulping down the traces of cum from his own wilted cock.

Slowly but surely, reality came first to Kevin and his dad and then to the women. Kevin grinned slightly at his father, the man now fully understanding what the boy had been through those four months before. Everyone was feeling the guilt and reality but also they were feeling closer now. They’d all been a party to this game and now nobody could say they didn’t understand how it could happen. As Kevin looked at his mother’s heavily leaking cunt and then over to Melissa whose raised hips reminded him of when he’d played Check Mate with her, he had a sudden thought.

“Dad, I think you need to get some more morning after pills.” He said, his tone actually one of amusement.

Jim breathed heavily, his hair matted with sweat and his heart pounding. He looked over at his daughter, the girl he’d just fucked more times than he probably ever fucked his wife. Her belly pooched out and sloshing with semen actually provided him with a lovely mental image he felt sure he’d hold on to. Looking at Dorothy gave him the same image, her belly being plumped and full-looking. He laid back, his head against the recliner, and looked over at the game device sitting next to the television.

“Damn it, I’m going to kill Uncle Joe if he ever shows his face around here again.”

All four broke in a slightly nervous but overall welcome laugh and realized no matter what game you played on it, you couldn’t take the SIN out of SINtendo Whee.

The End?