The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dedication:

I’d like to thank the usual cast of characters (robotunit8, AussieBloke, Jake and Phil). Special thanks to The Lycanthrope for his suggestions and for beta reading it.

The R111 Effect

Jim was tired from his long drive north. When he got into town, he stopped at the convenience store to get a soda. As he leaned over the old-fashioned cooler, he heard a voice from above.

“Jim? Jim Ford?” asked the voice.

Jim looked up to see a beautiful redhead staring down at him.

“Hey Shari,” he beamed up to her. He had hoped to surprise his old friend, as she had no idea that he would be in town. “This is still nice too,” he thought.

“Wow! It’s great to see you! You look great!”

“So do you, as always,” he smiled.

“Flatterer. What has it been? Two years? ”

“That’ sounds about right. I tried to surprise you, but for some reason, you always have a knack of seeing me, before I see you,” he grinned.

“You should know better, you know I’m always one step ahead of you,” she laughed.

“Anyway, I felt I needed to come home for the holidays.”

“But your folks moved to Florida a couple of years ago, right?” she asked.

“Yeah but they’re overseas, so I’m visiting friends.”

“I bet you want to see Beth,” she smiled knowingly.

“I’m sure you do too. You’re her best friend.”

“Second best.”

“We’ll call it a tie,” he smiled.

“So who are you visiting?”

“The Shelby’s”

Shari laughed. “I guess you really will be seeing a lot of Beth.”

“Yeah, it would be pretty hard for me to miss her considering we both will be staying under her parent’s roof,” grinned Jim. “Do you think this’ll be the year?” she grinned back.

“OK, spill it Reardon! What do you know?”

“Well cutie, when I called Beth last week, I could almost hear her blush when I brought your name up. She then admitted that things were becoming kind of intense between you two lately.”

Jim blushed. Despite he and Beth not seeing each other in about two years, he had sensed at first a flirty and then a romantic vibe in their frequent e-mails and the growing number of phone calls. He hoped this meant that she was falling in love with him. Of course Jim had been in love with Beth Shelby since he first saw her the day her family moved into the house next door, back when they both were six years old. Since then Beth’s attitude toward him seemed to have ranged from “childhood playmate” in the early years through “annoying nerd” during a three-year period that ended their sophomore year of High School. That was when he became a close friend and inspiration to her. He believed in her and gave her the confidence to pursue an academic career as a research zoologist. This seemed to be a long way off the road she was on in tenth grade. She seemed to be a typically beautiful, blond cheerleader, going nowhere academically. But one day Jim had convinced her that she was capable of so much more. Thankfully, she believed him, and now she was doing cutting edge zoology research for an east coast university lab. Unfortunately her current project had left her no time off, so they could not visit each other. The good news was the she was done and she was coming home. “I guess you know just about as much as I do,” smiled Jim.

“Well you won’t mind if I horn in a little? I haven’t seen Beth in two years either,” laughed the voluptuous redhead.

“As long as you leave when the lights go out,” he retorted.

“Like anything would happen with ‘Chet the retired cop’ prowling around his house.”

“Good point. He loves me like a son, but that wouldn’t stop him from putting a beating on me if I get too frisky with Beth.” laughed Jim.

“Of course you could make that point moot with a trip to the jewelry store,” giggled Shari.

“Don’t laugh. I am seriously considering it.”

At that point, Shari hugged him again and promised to keep his secret. Until sophomore year, Shari had been a real bitch to him. Once he and Beth were friends again, his social status climbed. As he filled in physically senior year, some women began to take interest in him. He suspected at one point Shari might have liked him. At Beth’s request, he had taken Shari to their senior prom when her boyfriend broke up her. As it turned out they had a great time. They had amazing chemistry, but Shari sensed Jim was holding back. She knew why. At the end of the night, she hugged him and he kissed her on the cheek. He thought he heard her mutter, “Beth is a fool,” as she walked toward her house. He had heard correctly.

“I’m not sure when Beth is arriving, but I’ll call you when she gets here.”

“I’m so happy for you guys!”

“Don’t celebrate yet. She may take one look at my ugly puss and jump back on the plane,” laughed Jim. “We both know that’s not going to happen, cutie,” blushed Shari.

After leaving Shari, Jim left to run an errand, with renewed confidence.

When Jim got to the Shelby’s, he was mobbed by everyone there including Chet and Laura, Beth’s parents, Monica and Steve, Beth’s Uncle and Aunt, and his old pal Vinnie Minelli. Vinnie was a local police officer and had always had a thing for Beth’s sister Rachel. Rachel was in her last year of residency at a Sacramento hospital, and was trying to get on staff at a local hospital to spend more time with her parents. Vin was hoping with him too. After a while, Laura went to the kitchen to check on some of the snacks she was preparing. Jim volunteered to help.

“Well, I see that everyone is here except your daughters, Laura,” said Jim.

“Rachel isn’t due until late tonight. Vinnie volunteered to pick her up from the airport.”

“Big surprise,” laughed Jim. Laura laughed and then got kind of quiet.

“Beth called to say that she had a problem with her flight reservation and it might delay her. It’s funny though.”

“What?”

“Beth sounded kind of...” she paused to search for the correct word, “subdued.”

“Beth subdued? A loaded tranq gun couldn’t subdue Beth,” laughed Jim.

Laura did not laugh.

“You really are worried, Laura.”

Laura’s expression softened a little. “Thank God you’re here Jimmy. When I told Chet, he just laughed it off, but I’m really worried. I’m not sure why, I guess a mother just knows these things.”

“Well, I’ll take a look at her when she gets here. Maybe she got a touch of the flu,” smiled Jim, remembering that he had a medical degree in addition to his PhD in biotechnology. As he worked in the research department of a large pharmaceutical company these credentials came in handy. They were also handy in calming down a worried mother.

“You’ve always loved her, haven’t you?”

“Of course I do. She is one of my oldest and dearest friends...” he started.

“I don’t mean that way.”

Jim knew he couldn’t deny it. “She’s the most amazing woman on the face of the planet. Who wouldn’t be in love with her?”

“You know, you’re not too bad yourself,” she smiled. “But I think Beth feels the same way about you, that you do about her.”

“If she does, I’ll be the happiest guy in the world.”

“Well, just to let you know, you have our blessing. I’ve wanted you for Beth since you were both ten.”

Jim understood the reference. When the beloved family pet had to be put down, he had held and consoled her.

“I saw the way you looked at her and I knew you loved her in the purest way,” she beamed.

Jim felt a pang of guilt. He couldn’t bring himself to tell her that a few short years later, his thoughts about Beth were not so pure. Instead he pulled out a jewelry box to show his sweetheart’s Mom what his intentions were now.

“Oh, JIMMY!!!!!” She yelled so loudly that he was sure that the others watching an early bowl game could hear, but nobody came running. He knew where Beth got her bubbly nature from, and from the lack of response, everyone else did too.

“Easy Laura. She hasn’t said yes yet,” calmed Jim.

“She will! She has been waiting for you to ask.”

“Did she tell you that?” he asked hopefully.

“No, but remember, A mother knows.” she beamed as she gave Jim a huge hug. Then they heard the doorbell ring. By the time they walked into the living room, Jim saw Beth, being propped up by a guy.

“Beth,” cried Jim, as he ran over to her. “What’s wrong with her?” he asked the guy.

“She has been kind of sick. The two drinks she had on the plane didn’t help. Could you please show us to our room.”

“Our?” Asked Jim.

“Who exactly are you young man?” asked Laura.

“I’m Beth’s boyfriend, Carl,” he smiled.

“Beth will be staying in her old room. I’m not sure if you’re staying anywhere here,” stated Laura.

“I’ll get her to her room,” said Jim, as he put his arm on her shoulder.

“No, you won’t!” yelled Carl, as he pulled Beth possessively away from Jim almost causing her to fall over.

The next thing everyone heard was the click of a hunting rifle, followed by a rumbling bass voice. “What in the hell are you doing with my daughter!” boomed Chet Shelby.

Jim could see Carl cower.

“I’m Beth’s boyfriend, Carl. Didn’t she tell you I was coming?”

“As a matter of fact, no!” replied Laura.

“I’m trying to take her up to her room when this guy is trying to stop me,” said Carl, while pointing at Jim.

“Is there a problem here?” menaced Vinnie, who just arrived on the scene.

Jim took a moment for the first time to look at his supposed rival. The man stood about 5″6, with a greasy face and eyes that if they were any more close-set, he would be a Cyclops. Then Jim realized who he was. Carl Steiner was a member of Beth’s research team. She had mentioned to Jim that Carl had been pestering her for a date, despite continuing rebuffs from Beth. She was going to get him reassigned, but realized that she was leaving anyway. He was awakened from his thoughts by a voice that could not be ignored.

“Look Cal,” started Chet.

“Carl,” he corrected.

Chet did not seem to acknowledge the correction “Beth is my daughter and I’m holding the rifle, so this is what is going to happen. Jim and I are going to get Beth to her room. You are going to stand there while Vinnie holds the gun on you.” He said as he uncocked the rifle hammer and tossed it to Vin, who deftly caught it. “Vinnie, if the son of a bitch twitches, blow his head off.”

“But why him?” complained Carl, while pointing at me.

“Because I’ve known him for more than twenty years and I like him. You? I don’t know you from Adam and you are trying to sleep in my daughter’s bed.”

“Baby, tell them. I’m your boyfriend,” said Carl.

Beth who had been occasionally groaning and laughing up to this point responded. “Yeah... boyfriend, " giggled Beth.

“You heard her,” said Carl.

“She’s stoned out of her mind,” said Jim.

“Not stoned... part of the process,” Beth mumbled.

Those words began to haunt Jim as he took a hold of Beth and in the process shoved Carl aside.

When Carl made a move a move, he heard Vinnie cocking the hammer on the rifle and he backed off. Chet took the other side of his daughter and he and Jim carefully led the slumping girl upstairs.

When Jim and Chet laid Beth on her bed, Jim noticed a couple of things. “She’s burning up with a fever. Do you have any fever reducer?”

“We have some ibuprofen, but are you sure, with everything she had been drinking...”

“Chet, don’t forget, I’m a doctor. It should be. Anyway, she hasn’t had a drop of alcohol. I can’t smell any on her breath. Even if she had, your daughter can put them away with the biggest guys. No way two drinks would have had any effect on her.”

“Then why is she acting this way?” asked Chet.

“I think she is delirious. Chet, get the ibuprofen. I’m going to get my prescription pad. I think I want to try her on an antibiotic.”

About five minutes later, Jim returned. “I gave Steve a prescription and he has gone to fill it. Did you give her the ibuprofen?” “It was hard to get her to swallow it, but I think she managed.”

“Where’s Carl... I think I’m gonna need him soon.” giggled Beth.

“Beth, what do you mean?” asked her father.

“I need his strength. This body is weak,” she groaned.

“Don’t worry sweetie, we are getting some medicine that will make you feel better,” said Chet.

“Don’t want medicine... Need Carl...” she said as she appeared to fall asleep mid sentence.

Jim was worried. He was as worried as hell. He had heard Beth referring to her body as “this body”. Also, while responding to everything she was asked, Beth did not acknowledge him or even her father, as if they had any importance in her life. Something was going on and this Carl had some questions to answer. In the meantime, Steve returned with the antibiotic and Jim gave Beth a dose.

“Don’t want medicine... need Carl,” she reiterated.

“Should we get him?” whispered Chet.

“No. Chet, I know this is hard to believe, but I think that Beth has been exposed to something she was working on. Who knows what types of bacteria live in some of the animals that she was handling. I don’t know this, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Carl somehow exposed her to it.”

“I’m gonna kill that son-of-a-bitch!” yelled Chet.

“Easy, Dad,”

“Dad?”

“If we can get her better, I hope to be calling you ‘Dad’.”

Chet smiled. He had always thought of Jim as the son he never had. The idea of making it official made him smile despite is anger. “I know, I want to kill him too, but the first thing we need to find out if she has been exposed and if so to what. My guess is that he won’t cooperate, but we have to try.”

“Well, we’ll see about that,” said Chet. “You take care of my baby. I’ll get the answers you’re looking for.”

“Chet, as this stuff is technical you may...”

“Way ahead of you kid. I never interrogated a prisoner without my trusty tape recorder.”

“You know Chet, they have these things that came out about ten years ago called digital recorders,” teased Jim, to break the tension.

“Smart ass,” said Chet gave him the finger and with a smile of determination, he walked out the door. Jim looked at his beautiful patient lying there. She had fallen asleep, He need to figure out how to help her. He felt her head and while it was still hot, it seemed that the ibuprofen was doing its job. He then heard her groan and saw her as she opened her eyes.

“Jim...”

“I’m here, honey.”

“Jim... Carl...he did it to me…”

“What?”

“Anti...biotic... give me more.”

“I just gave you a dose...”

“More!” she practically screamed.

Jim went and filled her glass of water and gave her a pill and she took it.

In about fifteen minutes, she seemed to respond.

“Thank God you thought to give me Antibiotics. What did you give me?”

“A dose of Z pack... What kind of bacteria have you been exposed to...”

“Not a bacteria. I believe I have been exposed to the “’Species R111 organism.”

“What is it and what is it doing to you, darling?”

“It... Did you just call me darling?” she softened.

“You know I love you.”

“You never said...”

“I thought that it was perfectly obvious.”

“Well, I knew that you had a crush on me, but I thought it may have worn off.”

“It didn’t and it never will.”

“You know I’ve been crushing on you for a while...”

“No way...”

“You’re right. I ‘m not crushing on you. I’m in love with you!” she exclaimed.

Jim felt his heart in his throat, but tempered his enthusiasm. “I love you too and I have something that I want to give to you, but first things first. I need to fix you...”

“I’m not sure you can, but we can try. Species R111 is a parasite and becomes a symbiont once it attaches itself to the brain stem. I’m certain it is attached to mine.”

“That was why you were muttering about ‘this body’. It was the symbiont.”

“Yes. It was asserting itself. With time it would’ve completely taken over my mind. I’ve been fighting it, but when Carl fucked me this morning, it started the process of controlling me by binding the symbiont to him. If it hadn’t been for my roommate and her boyfriend who came to take me to the airport because they were taking the same flight, I would have never left. Carl then weaseled his way on the plane with me.”

“Why couldn’t you tell your roommate?” “The symbiont stopped me. Carl tried to convince her that I was sick and shouldn’t go, but Abby knew that no illness would have stopped me from going home. Both she and I haven’t seen our families in about two years. She was bringing her boyfriend Jake home to meet her family. Jake is a huge guy, so Carl gave in. He probably thought that the symbiont would have had me under its total control by the time we landed but I fought hard against it. Still, it tried to weaken me by raising my body temperature. It almost succeded, but my amazing Jim saved me,” she grinned.

“I’m gonna kill him!” yelled Jim.

“Easy darling. We’ll kill him together. First we need to find out if we can get that thing out of me.”

Downstairs, Chet had been browbeating Carl, but to no avail. Carl firmly stuck to his story. Finally out of frustration, Chet threw him out of his house.

“I’m calling the police!” threatened Carl. As he started to walk out to the rental car, Carl saw a beautiful looking redhead walking toward him. By the time he arrived at the car she met him there, as she must have parked at the curb. “Hi, I’m Carl, Beth’s new boyfriend.

“I’m Beth’s friend, Shari. Beth didn’t tell me she was seeing anyone.”

“We just started. Since we had finished the protocol we were working on, we realized that we cared for each other and here we are at her parent’s house,” smiled Carl.

“Can we go in? I’m dying to see her.”

“She is pretty wiped out from the trip, but I’m sure she’d love to see you. I’d appreciate it if you could grab her bag. It’s in the back seat.” said Carl as he began to fidget in with his coat pocket.

“Sure” she opened the door and leaned over to pick up her bag. She immediately felt a sharp sensation in her buttocks and then it felt cool. The coolness quickly spread throughout her body. Before she could say a word, she was unconscious.

Jim had been listening intently to Beth as he learned more of what the symbiont was doing to her.

“So let me get this straight. It’s sort of like a slimy type of earwig as it entered your body through a facial cavity. it then makes its way to your brain-stem where gloms on and tries to suck every thought out of your mind. Certain antibiotics make it go dormant and it feeds on estrogen and endorphins released during sex. It can control your arousal, but it is only binds to the first man who brings it pleasure.”

“That’s about right.” she said with some effort. “You need to give me a stronger dose of azithromycin. I think it’s coming back.”

“It would be your fifth dose. That could be harmful.”

“OK... use cold... something really cold at the back of my neck. The species does not do well with cold. It may dislodge itself from me. If it comes out, I’ll be OK. If not it means that it will reattach itself to my brain stem. If so, make love to me right away!”

“What?”

“You heard me. You know you want me. I want you too. When the symbiont becomes unattached, it forgets its previous partner and will desire to bond with the first man that has sex with her. I don’t want it to be Carl. I want it to be you!"” “But Beth...”

“Promise me!”

“OK, but only as a last resort.”

“No... if it fails we may be able to try again. If we can’t, you may be able to convince it to let me communicate with you... Uh... I feel it coming on...get the ice...” Beth moaned.

Jim ran down the stairs. Soon he returned with an ice bucket and a plastic bag which he filled with ice.

“Uh... it’s gonna hurt... so cover my mouth...” she said faintly.

Shari awoke in a strange room to a huge pain in her head. She also noticed that she was naked and felt the telltale signs of unprotected sex in her throbbing vagina. She tried to move, but it was if her body weighed a thousand pounds. She looked over and saw the man who had identified himself as Beth’s boyfriend. He was naked too.

“I see you’ve awoken, my little slave. I didn’t make the same mistake with you that I had made with Beth. You see, I waited for Beth to wake up before I started fucking her. With you, I started fucking you the second you hit the bed. I figure that with all the Viagra I took, we’ve already done it three times. You see, your mind did not have to be awake for me to connect with the little thing in your head that is pulling your strings. Yes, there is a little creature in your head that loves and needs me, so you will love and need me. Your body is already mine and what’s left of your mind is too weak to resist. I figure a few more fucks and you’ll be completely pliant to my will. You may be feeling a bit giddy. That is part of the process of the creature completely connecting to your brain. This was happening to Beth when we got to her house,” he paused. “Unfortunately I had to let Beth go home, as her not returning would have made her roommate and her family suspicious of me.” He then laughed “That guy, Jim, appeared to have feelings for her. At one time, she might have had feelings for him too. But not anymore.”

“By now, Beth should have completed the process that you have almost completed yourself. Her symbiont will have full control of her mind Then it will eventually break her will for me. As far as you’re concerned, my sweet piece of ass, I have plans for you, but for now. Let’s get this over with.” He grinned as he walked over to Shari’s helpless form. Carl needed to find a way to speed up the process of making her completely loyal to him. Even if a symbiont was in control of the host body, the original mind would continue to fight. This could result in lapses of control and his actions being discovered He had to change her mind completely, and he knew how.

Shari whimpered in as much protest as she could, but she felt herself getting wet as she felt his weight climb on the bed. After entering her vagina briefly, she felt his cock sink into her virgin ass. Soon she was alternating from groans to giggles.

Back at the Shelby’s, Jim looked down at Beth. Their attempt to dislodge the creature was painful, but successful. The problem is that it was not exiting her body.

“You have to be ready, Jim.” said Beth as she started to remove her clothes.

“I don’t want it this way,” said Jim quietly.

“Neither do I, my love, but if you love me, it has to be this way,” said Beth.

Jim locked her door and began to remove his clothes. “Shouldn’t we give it more time?”

“I think it probably would have been visible by now.”

“Will, you feel it?”

“What?”

“When we make love.”

“Of course. Today has been terrible, because my mind was raped, even though my body was enjoying it. Now I’ll be making love to the man I love—something that I’ve wanted for a long time. I know that you want it too. I had been fighting the creature against Carl. I will willingly surrender now that I know that it is you, who will own me.”

“Own you?”

“Yes. The creature will be controlling me, and it will live to please you. “Beth, for me to do this you have to agree to do one thing.”

“Anything!”

“Agree to marry me.”

“Of course. I want that too. I’ve wanted that for some time, so... Oh... I...Ahhhh!” cried Beth as she felt a strong pain to her head.

“Beth!”

“It’s reattached itself... Please... don’t ...wait...” moaned Beth, as she felt a wetness beginning to form in between her legs. “I... need... please... give me what I need!”

Jim was horrified at the wanton look that his fiancee was giving him. Since he had reached puberty, Beth’s appearance filled his wet dreams. He desired her so strongly, but he also saw Beth as the sweet girl he loved with his whole heart. The innocent love of his childhood had merged with the lust of his teen years, when it came to Beth. Still he knew what the creature inside of her needed. For him to have Beth, this would be the only way.

Jim climbed on to the bed. Beth’s legs were splayed open obscenely, so he just climbed between and kissed her mouth, as an eager hand found his hard member and began to guide it into her drenched channel. When Jim bottomed out, they both audibly groaned.

“Mmmm... yes... what I need to be strong...strong for you...” she groaned.

Jim had wanted this since he hit puberty. Despite his qualms at what she was saying, his lust began to push him... “Oh... Beth wanted this for so long!” moaned Jim.

“This body... is yours... Can feel your strength... It is not fighting this... It wants this... as much as I do... it wants your strength as much as I need it!

Jim began to piston himself into the willing flesh beneath him.

“Yes... I’m yours master. It is letting me become yours... Yes!” Beth screamed as Jim plastered his mouth to hers to muffle the sound of her climax.

“Uhhh,” groaned Jim in orgasm, as his seed fired into her.

When they both came down from their orgasms, Jim looked into Beth’s eyes and saw a worshipful look. Jim hoped that he could manipulate the creature into allowing Beth to control her body. “Who are you? " “I am who it is and more. I’m yours,” said Beth’s mouth.

“Can I speak directly with ‘it’?”

“If you wish. It is yours as I am yours.”

“Please allow ‘it’ to speak to me,” asked Jim.

“Yes, master.”

“Beth?”

“Yes, master?”

“Beth, what’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing master, I have given myself to you as the symbiont has.”

“Will you do as I order?”

“Of course, master.”

“I order you to behave the way you did when we were talking on the phone three days ago.” “But master, I was disrespectful...”

“You were kidding.”

“I was,” she admitted.

“Beth, that is the best way to serve me.”

“To be disrespectful?”

“No, to love me so much that you know that I love you enough so that you can be yourself.”

“If that is what you want I will allow it to behave in that way,” said the symbiont which apparently had been controlling Beth’s responses. “Oh Jim!” cried Beth.

“Darling!” exclaimed Jim.

“Please make love to me! I want it to be with me!” she cried.

About fifteen minutes later, Jim and Beth walked down the stairs hand in hand, wearing big smiles. Beth was wearing the engagement ring.

“Look who’s feeling better,” smiled Laura, as she hugged her daughter.

“I’m sorry Mom.”

“No need to apologize, honey” smiled Chet.

“Luckily, Jim was here to save my bacon, as he always does.”

“Good thing I love bacon,” laughed Jim.

“Well, young lady, if you haven’t figured it out yet, you better find a way to hold on to him,” smiled Laura.

“But I have found a way, Mom,” grinned Beth, as she held her left hand up in front of her parents.

After Laura’s happy tears and Chet hugging the stuffing out of his future son-in-law, Vinnie, Steve, and Monica extended hugs and congratulations to the happy couple. Jim then noticed that Carl was not anywhere to be seen. “Where is that bastard Carl, Chet?”

“Since he wasn’t saying anything, Vinnie was worried that I was going to kill him, so I cut him loose,” said Chet. “Honey, what was going on with that boy anyway?” asked Laura.

“It’s a long story Laura, but I wish you hadn’t let him go, Chet,” replied Jim. “Is he dangerous to Beth?” asked Chet.

“Not anymore, but he could be to others,” said Beth.

“Well, I’ll check to see if he’s lingering around,” said Vin, as he walked out the front door.

“With all the hubbub, I forgot to call Shari. I promised to let her know when you got in,” said Jim.

When Jim dialed, it went to voice mail after a few rings. He then tried again with the same result. “Funny... She’s not answering.”

“Maybe she just got tired of waiting and went to bed,” said Beth.

“No honey. It’s only about nine-thirty. Besides, she was so excited to see you, I’m sure that she would have come over by now, call or no call.”

Vinnie came walking back in. “Well, the rental car in the driveway is gone, but there is a Red Accord parked on the curb, just in front of the house. I checked and nobody is in it. Both Beth and Jim got a queasy feeling.

“Baby, does Shari still have a Red Accord?” asked Beth.

“I just saw it today,” he replied somberly.

Carl Steiner looked down at the lovely redhead who was enthusiastically sucking his cock. Just a few minutes before, the former Shari Reardon was taking it up the rear and loving it. The pleasure she had received from her first sodomizing had completely destroyed her will. The second had perverted her mind. The third had defined her. Now of the newly minted, Shari the symbiont anal slut was trying to lick and suck her master’s cock back to hardness so she could again experience the extremely obscene pleasure of her masters shaft buried in her backdoor love hole. When she had him hard, she scurried off him and proceeded to try to cram his hard cock in her loosened rectum that was already dripping three loads of his seed.

“Stop!” yelled Carl.

“Please Master! I need your strength here, as the symbiont slut wantonly fingered Shari’s anus.” “How about the host mind?”

“It craves it as much as I do.”

“I want to hear it beg.”

“Oh Master, please fuck my slutty asshole,” begged Shari.

“Why should I bother?” “I can make it so good for you. So hot, so tight... Your cock is so hard in my ass... I know you want it too. Please fuck me...” she babbled.

Carl had an evil thought. He had changed Shari so much. Now he would completely destroy her, so she would do absolutely anything he wanted. He needed her to do one thing. After that he would let her go. “Well not ‘her’,” he thought evilly.

“On one condition.”

“Anything!” she groaned.

“You are no longer a woman named ‘Shari Reardon’. Your name is Harry Reardon. You are a gay man hopelessly in love with me. You switched bodies with a woman, so you could please me.”

“No... Please...” groaned Shari, as the last vestige of who she was began to slip away.

“It is the only way to please me. You are now a stereotypical gay man in the body of a female sexpot. You live to have a cock in your new, tight little ass. If not just mine, then any cock!”

“Noooooo...” she cried as she felt herself beginning to change.

“That’s my good little gay whore. What’s your name?” asked Carl as he began to finger Shari’s anus.

“Mmmm... Harry... Harry Reardon... That feels so nice, lover but it would feel even better if you could take this girl’s tight little ass with your big cock, baby,” cooed Harry.

Carl laughed as he shoved his cock into “Harry’s” tight, but well lubed ass in one stroke causing “him” to squeal.

The symbiont came on line. “Master, why did you change it so much?” asked the symbiont in Shari’s voice.

“I need it to do my bidding. Now it will without question,” grunted Carl, as he thought this would have to be the last time with Shari for the moment. He was getting tired and the Viagra was wearing off.

Back at the house, Vin had put an APB out on Carl and on Shari. Then he’d left for the airport to pick up Rachel who was coming in on the “red eye”. Everyone else decided to turn in. Chet even did not mind Jim and Beth sharing a bed. Vin could then sleep in the spare room. With the psycho running around, Chet was happy for the backup.

Jim and Beth’s worry over Shari, stopped them from having sex, though the symbiont tried at one point, only to be denied by Jim. Instead they cuddled and eventually both fell into a restless sleep.

Both Jim and Beth were awoken at about 2 AM, by some pebbles hitting the window. Beth looked down and saw Shari standing underneath her window.

Beth opened the window. “Shari?” she asked groggily.

“Beth, come down. The master sent me to save you. It hungers to be with you too.”

“Oh no! She thought. Her response indicated that not only had she received the symbiont but Carl had changed her. She then saw Jim walking to the window and she mouthed the word “No.” to him.

Beth knew she needed to get Shari into her room so she and Jim could keep her away from that bastard. The she had an idea. “They locked me in my room. I’ll toss you my house key and then you can let me out.”

Shari/Harry grinned as she caught the keys and proceed to open the front door.

“Shari? He did mess with her! What should we do?” asked Jim.

Beth was amazed at how fast Shari was made compliant. Then she remembered that a victim could be unconscious and still bind to a target. As Carl was working on understanding the creature’s cognitive abilities, he was not aware of its physical abilities and limitations. She also realized how lucky she had been that Carl, as a junior member of the team, had not been privy to all of the notes. He did not know this when he had infected her with the parasite, but probably had figured it out by the time he got around to infecting Shari. Beth looked around and whispered, “Jim, do you still have your medical bag up here?”

“Yeah. It’s in the corner.”

“I have an idea,” she said.

Harry/Shari quietly climbed the stairs. It all seemed so familiar, yet so foreign. Shari had climbed those stairs for more than a fifteen years, though it almost seemed like a past-life experience. Still, with every stair climbed, the awareness of the familiarity grew. When she saw the old sign on the bedroom door: Beth’s room she was hit with a pang of nostalgia. Under the sign was a homemade poster with pictures of her and Beth when they were teenagers. There were also pictures of Beth and Jim, Shari and Jim and all other kinds of combinations of Beth with other friends. She became drawn to one picture—a picture of Jim being flanked by her and Beth with their graduation gowns on. Both girls were kissing him on either cheek. Shari shook her head to clear it and then tried the door. Surprisingly it was open. She opened the door and the next thing she felt was four strong arms pulling her into the room and dragging her onto Beth’s bed. She felt her face being covered with a pillow. She tried to resist, but her cries were muffled by the pillow. Then she felt the familiar feeling of a needle being jabbed in her rear and soon she was unconscious. Minutes later she groaned in unconscious agony as something cold was thrust against the back of her neck.

Soon Jim realized what Beth wanted him to do. “But the creature is no longer attached to her brain stem.” said Jim.

“That doesn’t matter. Even if it comes out, she has changed. If Shari were still herself, there is no way that Carl could have controlled her so quickly. If it comes out we must put it back in. Then you need to make love to her.” “I can’t do it!”

“You must! We have no choice.”

“But Shari...”

“Is no longer Shari. Somehow, Carl has broken her. She has changed. You are her only hope.” “But you...”

“I’ll never be completely ‘me’ again, but the only reason that I am as close to being me is because of you. If you love Shari as much as I do, you have to do this for her.”

“But she’s unconscious...”

“That is the only way we can start fighting what Carl has done to her.” Beth paused before continuing. “Look Jim, ask yourself a question. Do you think the Shari we knew would want to be yours or Carl’s?”

Jim knew she was right. He had sensed that Shari still had feelings for him. He also suspected that Beth knew and he believed that she felt guilty. Maybe that was holding up he and Beth from getting together. He looked at the beautiful redhead. If it weren’t for his lifelong devotion to Beth, he probably would have gotten together with Shari. They had become really close friends sophomore year and by senior year, he had noticed some sexual chemistry between them. He was jolted back from his thoughts by an insistent Beth.

“We both know that she’s in love with you. I think she may be in love with me too.”

“She’s bi?!?” exclaimed Jim.

“We had a ‘moment’ in high school. We chocked it up to bi-curiosity, but I sensed Shari never got over it. I guess maybe I didn’t either.”

Jim was in shock for a split second, but then he knew he needed to do it. He loved Shari as a friend, but he was really attracted to her too. Beth was the love of his life, but she loved Shari as her best friend and maybe something more. Shari seemed to love them both as he recounted in his mind how she kept blushing and calling him cutie and how eager she was to see Beth.

He pulled off his boxers. Beth began to strip Shari and spread her legs. Then Jim climbed between her legs lowered himself on top of the prone woman and entered her already moist vagina.

While Shari was unconscious, the symbiont moaned as Jim began to thrust into Shari’s sloppy pussy. Jim could not believe how turned on he felt. He’d practically lived like a monk over the last two years, throwing himself into his work. When he sensed that Beth was returning his feelings, he determined that he would not date. Now he was having sex with one of the two most beautiful women he knew, while his beautiful fiancée, who was the other, offered him encouragement. He sensed that he might regret all this later, but for now he was in heaven.

He heard Shari’s voice moan. “Give me... your strength... I want to be strong for you.”

Jim remembered when he heard Beth saying similar words a mere few hours to go. “Oh Shari... I always wondered how this would feel,” he grunted.

“That’s it baby. Deep inside, she really wants this! Give it to her! Take her back for us!” encouraged Beth.

As the symbiont felt Jim’s seed enter Shari’s body, she moaned, “Yes, I can feel your strength inside me. I am yours... It will eventually be yours too...“before Shari’s body spasmed in climax.

Jim collapsed on top of Shari’s body.

“Well, done, baby!” said Beth, as she leaned over and kissed Jim on the lips. “You should probably get some rest. You’ll need to do this at least twice more before she wakes up and tries to resist you.”

“Baby, open my bag and give me a blue pill,” smiled Jim.

“You didn’t?” she laughed.

“I didn’t want me to be bad our first time, so I brought these just to be safe.”

Beth laughed and tossed him the package. In about twenty minutes, he was on top of Shari again.

Carl had been waiting for more than an hour. He had parked his car around the corner from the Shelby’s when he let Shari out. He should have seen her car passing him, which the signal that Shari had extricated Beth. “The poor girl must be growing crazy by now without me,” he thought. His plan was to take Beth back east while leaving Shari at the mercy of her new identity and bizarre sexual urges. Eventually, her symbiont would try to leave or would die from not being able to have sex with him. Then Shari would be left with her new identity and lifestyle. Maybe that Jim guy would take pity on her and take her in. Still, Carl couldn’t believe Jim would put up with her anal whoring to whatever available cock was around. This thought made him laugh for a moment before he became frustrated again. “Damn it, Where are they? Well maybe they went back to the motel by a different way,” he thought.

He was awoken from his thoughts by a tapping at the car window. The tapping was Vin, displaying his badge and his gun.

Epilogue

Beth had called her supervisors and reported Carl’s theft of the organisms. A representative of the University and of the corporation that had underwritten the grant flew in the next day. They told the police that they did not wish to press charges and told Carl that an agreement needed to be worked out.

They took him back to the hotel.

“OK guys,” we all agree that you guys don’t want any negative publicity, so what will you give me to keep me silent.”

Todd Anderson looked at his corporate contact and he nodded.

“Well Mr. Steiner, my colleague and I decided that he should take a personal interest in you.

“What?” Asked the confused scientist.

“We are giving you this,” said Todd, as he sprayed a chemical in his face and Carl collapsed on the bed, when he tried to talk, he couldn’t move his mouth. “What you are feeling is the effects of a very powerful, but thankfully for you a very short effect nerve gas. While you should be able to move in about an hour, that will give us plenty of time to start the process of giving you a rather permanent attitude, if not identity modification.” Carl looked on in extreme horror as Anderson pulled out a vial containing a Species R111 organism. While his body could not move, the terror in his eyes was unmistakable. Anderson placed the opening of the vial up against the helpless scientist’s right ear and watched the organism crawl into his ear canal. “You know how effective these little guys are. While she indicates differently, I suspect that you used one of these little guys on Dr. Shelby. Since the trials are completed, she has resigned her post. Considering everything that she has done for us, and how much she likely suffered at your hands, we were happy to accept it. So, Steiner, we have decided to start a new trial: ‘The Effect of Species R111 in Males.’ Up to this point, our trials have only been on female primates; however, we have decided that you will be our first male subject. I know what you are thinking: “But Species R111 requires estrogen to survive.” We will be providing you with daily doses of estrogen; enough to trick our little friend that you are all woman. It will be just a matter of time until you and your body are thinking the same thing. Mr. Barnes here has a thing for trannies, so I think you will make him very happy,” he grinned as he prepared an injection of estrogen.

Beth and Jim were married and bought a house in town and Shari moved in with them. Since Old Doc Tyler wanted to retire, he passed along his practice to Jim. Beth got a research grant to study nearby marine animals. And Shari? Shari had to resign her job as a real estate agent, as she was in no condition to work. It took a few days of sex for her to accept Jim as her master. The symbiont finally broke her will. It also took a couple of months before she was able to acknowledge her identity as a woman. Every day, Jim would stand next to her in front of a full-length mirror, fondling her huge breasts and her ass. He would kiss her and tell her how beautiful a woman she was. Jim was patient with her. At first she was somewhat resistant to having vaginal sex for her own pleasure, only wanting to give blowjobs and anal sex even more. Then she slowly began to accept having vaginal sex with Jim, usually as foreplay to anal sex. Eventually they began to occasionally just have vaginal sex, with both cumming with him in her pussy. Finally she acknowledged that she was “a woman”

With the first hurdle cleared, Jim and Beth needed to get Shari to see that she was not just a woman, but also someone that they both loved and who loved them. Her symbiont made sure that she had loved Jim, but not the way he wanted her to love him. Beth was convinced that somewhere inside her mind lived the woman that they both loved. When Shari admitted feeling pangs of nostalgia while at the Shelby’s that fateful night, Jim and Beth recreated, Beth’s old room in their house. Finally when it was ready they had her go upstairs.

“Master, what do you want me to see?” she asked, as the sight of something caught her eye.

It was the door to the room, which was painted the same shade of white and had the sign “Beth’s Room” and the homemade pictorial poster underneath. Shari’s eyes were drawn to one picture: the picture of her and Beth kissing Jim on each cheek. Jim led Shari into the room and Beth was sitting on the bed waiting for them.

“Let’s recreate that picture, just for fun,” said Beth.

Jim sat down next to Beth and Shari on Jim’s other side and they both leaned in and kissed on the cheek. When the kiss was done, Beth and Jim smiled, but Shari had a confused expression on her face.

“Shari, did that make you feel anything?” asked Jim.

“I think so, I’m trying to remember how I felt then, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.”

Jim looked at Beth and she nodded. The next two things they had planned might cause Shari some discomfort. They had hoped not to have to resort to them, but they needed Shari back, not the ghost of what she was.

“Shari, honey, please stand up.” said Jim.

“Yes, Master,” as she climbed off the bed and stood, as Jim followed suit.

“Remember honey, please call me ‘Jim’. Your symbiont assured me that you are free to respond as you wish”

“Yes, Jim.” she said meekly.

Jim hated this. While Carl had destroyed Shari, Jim and Beth believed that there were still strands of the girl they loved. They just had to help her find her emotional core. “Close your eyes, sweetheart.”

Shari complied.

“We’re going back in time to the night of our prom. You and I have had a wonderful time.”

“Yes, we had fun,” said Shari.

“It is now time to say goodnight. I looked into your eyes and you looked into mine. What were you thinking?”

“I’m not sure how I feel...”

“Not what you feel. What you are thinking,” he interrupted.

“I… I want you to kiss me on the lips and sneak into the house and make love to me in my room!” blurted Shari.

Jim was pretty sure about the kiss, but the second part surprised him. “That didn’t happen.”

“No.”

“What happened next?”

“You told me how much fun we had, hugged me and kissed me on the cheek,” she said as he saw a tear run down her cheek.” “How do you feel about that?”

“Sad, angry,” she said as more tears began to flow.

“At me?”

“No, at Beth. I thought she was stringing you along. You were so wonderful. Beth was a fool.”

“I was,” admitted Beth as a tear ran down her cheek.

“Now I am turning away as you walk back to your house. This time is different than last time. Shari, you are beautiful and I want to make love to you!” he exclaimed as he grabbed her into a tight embrace and gave her a passionate kiss, which she eagerly returned.

When he broke the kiss, she exclaimed, “Oh Jimmy! I want that to happen so badly! Make love to me!” She grinned, though her face was still, wet with tears and her eyes were still tightly shut.

“Sweetheart... open your eyes.” said Jim.

Shari opened her eyes, her grin still intact.

“Shari, that never happened, but I’ll be making love to you every day for the rest of our lives or as often as you want.”

Shari started to cry again and threw her arms around Jim. “Make love to me as often as you want.”

“No, as often as you want,” he reiterated.

“Then between me and Beth, you will be one tired boy.” she grinned.

“Shari, how do you feel about me?” asked Beth.

“I love you and I hate you.” “Why?”

“I hate you because of the way you treat Jim. I love you because you’re my best friend and you’re so beautiful.”

“Shari. Beth treats me quite well now. So, you have no reason to hate her,” smiled Jim.

Shari looked at Beth and she started to cry again. Beth stood up and took the beautiful red head in her arms and hugged her. She looked at her Shari and wiped her friends tears away with her thumb. Then she brought her mouth down hard on her best friends lips. Shari uttered a muffled a cry of protest before she started to eagerly return the kiss as Beth’s tongue began to explore the inside of her mouth.

Soon the three of them were naked on the bed. Beth moaned into Shari’s mouth as she felt Jim’s penis enter her moist vagina from behind. After Jim brought Beth to climax, he got behind Shari and brought her to orgasm, before flooding her pussy with his seed. In the afterglow, Shari seemed to be herself again, but she did make one odd comment. After thanking her lovers for helping them find herself, she gave Jim a kiss and whispered in his ear “I really love it when you make love to me, but I still want you to do my ass too.” she grinned.

Jim realized that like Beth, Shari would never truly be the same, but they were all happy, the five of them. Jim, Beth and Shari were happily in love, while the symbionts got what they needed too. Beth said their life span was only two or three years. He wondered what would happen to his relationship with the girls when the symbionts were gone.

Both Beth and Shari knew the truth. While it took the symbiont to make it happen, they had always loved Jim and each other. They both knew that he loved them. Why would they want that to change?

They all made sure it never did.