The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Rather than posting a series of short stories individually I’ve decided in future that any short stories based around Exhibition/Competition ideas will appear under this rather suitable header. I will each time give the basic ingredients I worked with, plus credit to the clever person who originated the ideas. My thinking behind this is that it seperates the storylines I come up with from those thought up for me. Of course in all cases the story itself is entirely my own work.)

( I thank ’The Worm’ for the basic premise for this and story 2 in this series. This one had to revolve around a Gym, a Cheerleader and a Love Potion though I used the Gym far less than I should have done, and the gave the Love Potion a few extra powers! These situations were brought about by the roll of dice.)

Love potion slavery and its after effects.

Even with the door to the gym almost shut he could hear her breathless panting as she worked out her (in her opinion at least, though not many others) less than perfect body, especially for a Cheerleader, so, as he just happened to be passing he took a look through the window in the door and admired her semi clad body. Not that he guessed she’d give him a second glance as he wasnt a sports star at the college of any kind, and that was all Cheerleaders were meant to be interested in. Not that Stephanie Davis was romantically linked to any of the usual Cheerleader candidates for love, but maybe that was because she spent just TOO much time in the gym toning and working out her body. Some of the other girls suggested her ‘sexual interests’ lay elsewhere, but there was no true evidence seemingly for this statement, just the fact that Stephanie didnt seem interested in whoring her body to any guy who showed interest in her.

But the guys did show interest in her body, and Gary suspected she knew it really, though whether she enjoyed the attention was another matter. It was hardly surprising, she was a blue eyed natural golden blonde with pretty looks and a chest that seemed to want to leap out of the tops she wore while she was doing her routines at any given opportunity. So much so she wore a less than pretty 38D sports bra to keep them ‘in place’ when she was showing off her ‘wares’ at the game. It was a well known fact that many of the guys at college longed to sabotage the bra strap so they bounced out when she was dancing and give them a peek, but as yet no one had dared run the wrath of the College Head by doing so. And the fact that these large assets came along with a body toned to perfection was beside the point!

Gary spent longer than he probably should have done watching her push light weights while laid down on the weights machine, the slight layer of sweat only adding to her glistening exterior, and Gary wishing it was him pushing down on top of her instead of the weights. Finishing there, she moved easily and gracefully over to the exercise bike to tone her legs to perfection, well in his eyes at least. She slipped her MP3 player onto the bike frame and popped the headphones in her ears and began to pedal.

Gary would have stayed there hours watching her but for two things, one, he had a chemistry class that had probably already started, or would have done by the time he got there, and two, he thought she had cast a glance in his direction, and he didnt want her to actually see him drooling over her barely clad body in case she thought... well he fancied her! Well he did, but that was beside the point. He had considered getting a hypnotic download and putting it into her MP3 player somehow, but he knew the rules of hypnosis and knew the moment she heard commands telling her to obey Gary, she would break out of the trance, report him, and he’d probably be expelled in disgrace, but there must be some way for a date at least.

He got to Chemistry classes only a few minutes late, but luckily being one of the star pupils he was quickly forgiven for that with just a mild rebuke for tardiness. He semi dreamt his way through class, being the nerd he was, most of it he’d studied up already, and the rest he could catch up on later. And his dreams were all focused on that hot body honing herself in the gym. It was something about mixing chemicals, but he took only scraps of the information in.

So much so that he headed for the Library afterwards, it being his last class for the day, plus the knowledge that Stephanie wouldnt be working out anymore as it was a dance session night for her group, so she’d be relaxing down before that by now. He picked up a couple of relevant books then noticed one that seemed to be out of place numerically. He was just going to put it back in the right place when he saw the title of it,

“Magical love potions that really work.’

He laughed, love potions dont really work, they only exist in fairy tales and the like, but then he thought of Stephanie and decided to take a closer look...just in case! Most of it just seemed rubbish to him, the idea that a drink of any potion would turn a girl into your personal love slave just seemed so ridiculous to him. But the thought of Stephanie as his personal love machine did set his cock throbbing very hard,...so he started looking at the potions! Many seemingly had ingredients that were pretty much unobtainable nowadays, or well beyond his budget or both. Or were lifetime enslavement things, and at 20 that wasnt quite what he had in mind! But just as he was about to turn to the more serious books he found one that seemed both practical and suited his desires.

‘Short term love enslavement and sex drive arouser potion’

Now this not only took his eye for the reason it was short term, apparantly it lasted about a week on the dose suggested, though more could be used for ‘longer lasting’ effects but would ensure Stephanie was so horny she’d beg for his cock to be inside her. Perfect. And whats more most of the chemicals involved were easily obtainable, and those that werent would certainly be in the Chemistry lab and not be noticed for the small amounts he needed.

He grinned to himself and forgot all about studying for the day, and went shopping instead!

* * *

(While all this was happening)

Stephanie pulled herself off the exercise bike at last and checked the mileage, she was satisfied...of sorts. But she knew she had to stop now, the team coach insisted that the girls rest their bodies for 2 hours before dance classes and she’d hit that mark now. She considered changing her heavy sports bra for something more comfortable, but she’d only have to change back again shortly afterwards so what was the point. Besides why try and look sexy when you dont feel sexy was her way of thinking?

So the guys thought her an absolute babe, this Cheerleader with big ‘boobs’ as they termed them was a big turn on for the guys, but for Stephanie they were just plain awkward in that they got everywhere (or would given the opportunity!), and she had to fight to keep them ‘demurely’ in her outfit. She wished she had a lot less, more like the other girls. There was also the point that she couldnt see that she was pretty.

She’d noticed this guy ogling her while working out earlier, and though she only saw him when she mounted the bike she guessed he’d stood there while she was on the weights machine, probably drooling as her ‘twin peaks’ had heaved while she was working out. She couldnt understand all the fascination with her breasts, the other girls were prettier than her, but maybe it was that ample chest that attracted them. Oh well. The face had looked vaguely familiar though she couldnt put a name to it. She took several swigs from her drinks bottle before heading for her room to rest.

* * *

(A few days later)

Well according to the book the love potion was concocted, though of course at this stage Gary had no idea whether it actually worked or not. Trouble was that something like this couldnt just be tried on anybody, it had to be the right girl, Stephanie, so how did he get her to drink it? The potion had an interesting smell, something akin to strawberries and cream, but quite strong, so you could hardly just slip it in her coffee and expect her not to notice! He liked the metaphor though, she was the ripe fruit just waiting to be picked, and he could provide all the ‘cream’ she might need!

But then his chance arrived, totally by luck. He was sat in the restaurant at lunchtime trying to work out how to make Stephanie drink it when in she walked, clearly just after another workout in the gym as there was a slight sheen on her forehead. He couldnt believe his luck as he heard her order a strawberry milkshake to go with her sandwich, she certainly wouldnt notice the love potion in that! Now he just needed the chance. It came sooner than expected!

No sooner had she sat down than her mobile phone began to ring, and having ‘bagged’ her spot disappeared somewhere more private to chat. Gary slipped the potion from his pocket, moved towards the counter as if to buy something, then stopped as if shot as he reached where her drink was sat. With one hand he clutched his knee and with the other he quickly poured the love potion into her drink. Then he had to stay nearby because... if what was written in the book was correct he had to be the first man to talk to her once she had drunk it, so clutching his knee he sat down at the next table which luckily was empty. A few minutes later she returned and began her lunch.

Gary patiently waited till she had drained most of her milkshake before making his move, but possibly taking his life in his hands if it hadnt worked he lent across and asked her,

“Would you fancy a date tonight, I find you very attractive and I just wondered...?”

Stephanie blushed at the idea of dating anyone, and opening her mouth to give him a polite refusal was stunned as the words, “I’d love to.” came out of her mouth.

Gary could tell she was surprised by that, so assuming the potion had worked he said,

“Entwined by love, wish to be desired, desire to obey.” and waited to see what happened.

Her eyes blinked an even brighter blue than normal, she felt a powerful shudder pass through her body soaking her panties, and her brain switched off temporarily.

“That sounds nice.” she replied in a blank, faraway voice.

“I’ll see you at 6 then, I’ll meet you at your room.”

“Mmm, nice.” was all the answer she could manage.

Gary only hoped that this was the shock of her brain and body not acting as she expected, and not down to some bimbofication effect he’d missed in the instructions! Even if it only lasted a week as promised someone was going to notice if she went total airhead on everyone! He left with a grin on his face hoping everything would be fine.

A few moments later Stephanie regained her senses, maybe it would be nice to go on a date with Gary, and besides he seemed a nice guy. What harm could there possibly be in it? She didnt know why she’d got so excited by the thought though, and hastily finishing her food and drink hurried back to her room to change undies before her afternoon class. Class went fine, she calmly worked her way through the lesson, though she could feel heat building up down below, which she planned to ease later.

And did! She hurried back to her room after class, quickly removed her clothing and lay down on the bed. it was only moments before one hand was tweaking her nipples firmly and the other was wedged in her sopping pussy trying to bring herself off. Strange thing was it was an image of Gary making passionate love to her that she used as her masturbation fantasy. Hey, she hadnt even been out with the guy yet, he was supposed to be a bit of a nerd, and here she was jilling herself off to thoughts of him. She even cried out his name as her dam broke and a series of strong orgasmic climaxes flooded through her body.

“Good job I used a towel!” she giggled as she looked down at her love juices soaking into it, “No idea why Gary proved such a good fantasy, but it was nice. Might need to have more than 1 date with him if thats what he does for me!”

She cleaned herself up in the shower, but the musky smell of her sex juices could still be smelt in the room where she had played with herself, she blushed at the thought of him noticing it when he came to meet her.

* * *

5.45 and Gary was deciding how to play this, clearly he had her mind under his control, at least for now, so how much of a date did he make this, and how much simply his sexual fantasy fulfilled. Maybe both! The film didnt start till 7.30 so he had plenty of time to... his cock hardened simply at the thought of her pussy...or her lips being wrapped around it.

6.00 and Stephanie heard a gentle knock on her door, she guessed it was Gary and despite not being fully clothed she opened the door and smiled at him, inviting him in. The sight of Stephanie in her underwear was far too much for Gary and an erection quickly tented in his trousers begging for release. Now if it had really worked...?

“Stephanie?”

“Yes Gary?”

“Enter slave mode.”

Gary knew she would either do this, or he would get a slap on the face and shown the door. He held his breath for a few seconds nervously until she spoke,

“Yes Master, I have entered slave mode, what do you wish of me?” she said in a perfectly calm voice.

The bulge bursting through Gary’s trousers was probably a big clue!

In for a penny he thought as he said, “Blowjob please slave Stephanie, you are to pleasure yourself at the same time, but not cum until I permit it.”

“Yes Master.” she said, and eagerly lowered his trousers and pants and took a lick of his lovely cock. Lowering her own panties and removing her bra she began to obey his command. To Gary’s surprise, and quite possibly Stephanie’s as well she was good at this! She worked a slow piston movement with her tongue and mouth increasing Gary’s pleasure by the moment whilst her hands played with her own body, one working almost continually on her clit which was crying out for attention. He held out as long as he could, but eventually he felt his balls shudder and a hot stream of his cum shot into her throat, she expertly swallowing every drop.

“Cum, slave.” he said in mid moan, and she did, letting out a squeal of pleasure as her juices ran down her thigh. She then proceeded to clean his deflating cock with her eager tongue.

She looked up nervously, “Did I please you Master?” she asked.

“Very much so my slave.” he replied still trying to take in air, “Clean yourself and we will go out for the evening.”

“Thank you Master.” she replied.

Just before they left he wisely took her back out of slave mode, just in case! He didnt want her using the ‘Master’ word in the cinema or the eating place afterwards. Well not yet at least!

The evening passed well, she clung to his arm as tightly as if it was a precious jewel all the way back to her room on their return journey.

“Would you like to come in for err...coffee?” she asked giving him a sly wink, so he knew what she really meant.

“Yes please, I’d love that.” replied Gary trying to act all innocent about matters. He did wonder if slave mode would be needed to round the evening off, but why not?

She went off, made 2 coffees and returned, he let her sit them on the table before saying those magical words, “Stephanie, enter slave mode.", he noticed her head drop into a submissive pose before looking up into his eyes and asking,

“Is there anything more I can get my Master?”

Gary’s cock immediately stood to attention!

“Yes, err why dont you go and slip into something more comfortable, clothing that will arouse your Master.” Not that he needed much arousing as Stephanie could see from the bulge in his trousers, but...

“Yes Master, your slave will obey.”

A few minutes later she returned wearing a revealing pink silk teddy/camisole type outfit, and nothing else! Well apart from a strong scent of musky arousal anyway! Gary pulled her in close and planted a passionate kiss on her lips, Stephanie sensing it was what her master wanted happily reciprocated. A few minutes later his trousers and pants were down at ankle level, and so was the bottom of her outfit. Now not only could he smell how aroused she was, he could see the juices dripping down her thighs as well.

She whispered, “Fuck me Master.” and Gary couldnt have resisted even if he’d wanted to. His cock plunged deep into that hot, wet opening and she moaned in delight and anticipation as it struck home. After several minutes of intense pleasure for both he let out a loud moan of delight and shot a huge wad of cum into her, thinking only in hindsight to hope she was on the pill or it was the right time of the month! He was slightly disappointed when she didnt climax, but then it dawned on him, maybe she was waiting for his permission,

“You may cum slave.” he said, and she did, heavily and violently making his flagging cock twitch as she did so. he didnt even have to ask for her to clean him up afterwards, she just instinctively did so.

The next few nights passed in a similar fashion, both doing their classes, and for Stephanie her Cheerleader rehearsals as well as if nothing had happened between them at all. well apart from the sly winks she gave him when their journeys met. Trouble is Gary knew the 7 days would soon be up, and though he had ensured she wouldnt tell anyone about this, she would know it had happened so he knew he had to avoid her for a while after she returned to ‘normal’. And nice guy that he was, he wasnt sure it was right to enslave her again even if she was so hot that way.

* * *

(About a fortnight after the potion had been drunk.)

Gary was studying hard in the library when he heard soft footsteps coming up behind him, but before he could look round he heard a voice he knew whisper in his ear.

“Hi there Master, I’ve missed you so much the last few days. Your slave needs a good fucking and she’d like Master to give it to her.”

Now Gary looked confused, surely the potion should have worn off by now, and besides he hadnt left her in slave mode the last time he’d seen her anyway, or had he?

“Stephanie...err slave, I thought you might have felt differently about me by now? You still want me to give you a good fucking?”

“Yes please, and a little spanking as well should Master so desire. If you mean the drugged drink, or whatever you did to me, then yes, thats worn off but...I rather enjoyed being that way, being your slave I mean. And besides I’m told as Masters go you are one of the better ones. So if you want me as your slave?...”

Gary’s felt his cock quickly affirm that was a great idea. And the rest of his body soon agreed.

“But arent you mad at me for doing that to you? After all I turned you from shy, innocent Cheerleader into my personal sex slave?”

“Not in the slightest, in fact I’m grateful. You released all my sexual inhibitions that were holding me back in life, and I’ve never enjoyed life so much since then. Even when the potion wore off my sex drive didnt drop off, well not too much and I love my new lifestyle. Oh, and by the way I’ve found out I’m bisexual, I’ve worked off some of my sexual frustration with Katie, and enjoyed it rather a lot, so if you like that sort of idea...?”

At this point Gary’s zip almost broke as his cock tried to escape its restraints.

“...And apparantly she’s bisexual and submissive too, so if you wanted a second slave she wouldnt mind, well as long as the two slaves are allowed to be close to each other?”

Gary just nodded contentedly at the thought.

“Oh good, in that case I’ll give Katie a ring on my mobile, tell her to head to my place and maybe we can all seal the contract this afternoon?”

“Sounds great to me.” was Gary’s reply.

And they did! And ten years later Master and his two slaves all live happily together, all by now in high flying job positions. So their home is quite luxurious, and ‘Master’s Dungeon’ keeps everyone satisfied in more ways than one! And bedtimes, oh I’ll leave that to your imaginations!