The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(The second Worm inspired story revolved around a Hooker, an Electrical MC Device and a Health Centre/ Doctor’s Surgery. Again designated by the roll of dice.)

Healthier minds and sexy bodies.

Dr Watson had made ‘Trixie’ Burden his last appointment for the day for several good reasons, the main one being to ensure a decent seperation between her and his more ‘well to do’ clients. But the other good reason was a little something extra he had in mind for Trixie’s 3 monthly check up. Something that hopefully would benefit both of them.

Paul Watson had been surprised when Trixie had told him about her new job 2 years or so back, she came from a decent family, and indeed she’d been a patient at his health centre ever since she was born. Alright Linda (as she was then known) had always had a bit of a wild, rebellious streak but even so when she had told him she was going to work for an ‘Escort Agency’ he’d still been taken back by her choice of jobs. He’d always assumed that ‘hookers’ as he still preferred to call them had to enjoy all that sexual activity, and up to that point the one rebellion Linda hadnt seemingly found was sex! Indeed some might have even called her frigid in that area.

However the reason Linda had called to see him, was there was one thing she didnt want to be wild with, and that was her health. Or indeed the risk of becoming pregnant. Sure, she was going to use condoms but they arent perfect so she wanted regular check ups just in case. Most importantly she wanted to see if Paul wanted her to stay on his books given the ‘nice’ nature of where his surgery was as word was bound to get out. He’d agreed, at least that way someone was keeping a close eye on her that he could trust. He’d usually either seen her at the end of the day or at lunchtime when his ‘ladies’ would be lunching and gossiping to each other without noticing who entered his clinic.

Just as well really, because Trixie (as she quickly changed her ‘working name’ to) tended to ‘dress to kill’ even for these appointments. It wasnt that her clothes were trashy you understand, she seemingly earned a large sum of money, and always changed out of work attire before arriving, they were just well not ‘quite the thing’ for that area. Leather (real) coats, tight tops that showed off her 38D assets spectacularly and none too lengthy skirts to match, quite often in leather, PVC or some other erotically tight material.

The thing was that at first Dr Watson had had no difficulty in treating her, and indeed looking at her as just another client, but as Trixie had become more wealthy, and more sexily dressed his cock was failing to do the same, usually jumping to attention whenever she visited. He certainly had no desire to visit her at work, or indeed pay for her services, but now he had found that little something that meant he didnt have to, well assuming it actually worked of course!

He’d read in the medical magazines about something called the ‘Neural Synchroniser’ being used on deeply depressed patients to realign their brainwaves to a happier state of mind. The ‘selling point’ seemed to be that it allowed the user to take control of the mind temporarily while it was functioning and adjust the thoughts there, to leave the wearer in a more pliable state for suggestions to make their life better. He’d thought of Trixie, well his cock had anyway and realised that if he could make her mind more pliable he might get some incredible free sex with a very sexy looking girl. And providing he put her back to normal afterwards she need never know. So he’d sent away for it after her previous quarterly visit when the bulge in his pants had nearly shaken hands with Trixie.

Funny thing was he’d been disappointed when he’d unwrapped it, it had seemed nothing more than a latex skull cap with a metal band at the bottom, a control box, and a small power unit. Trouble was, how did he test it out without anyone finding out? Or noticing the difference in the recipient afterwards. Then his chance arose from out of the blue a few weeks later.

He hadnt left the magazine open at that page deliberately, it just so happened that he’d been masturbating that lunch break looking at it, fantasising about what he would do to Trixie when he had her connected up to it, and hadnt closed the magazine up. Luckily he’d already cleaned himself up when his quiet receptionist Stephanie walked in to remind him his next client was due in about 15 minutes. She studied the article, looked at the medical claims for the device and said,

“Sounds an interesting machine, might do me a lot of good for my periods of depression dont you think Paul? Mind I wonder how safe it really is? I expect its expensive anyway. Lets face it Paul, my mind and moods arent perfect so anything that solved that problem would be good. Paul? Paul? Dont forget Mrs Parker will be here shortly, dont think it would be wise for her to see that!”

Paul nodded, and regained his thoughts, Stephanie his ever practical receptionist was right, Mrs Parker, the snob of the district mustnt think her Doctor would consider buying something like that. Well he wasnt, he’d already bought it, but... then the thought struck, would Stephanie let herself be fitted up to it if she knew he had one already. Hmm? He didnt need to have sex with her or anything, not that she wasnt attractive but he had his ‘victim’ chosen for that, but if he knew it really worked?

Afternoon clinic passed smoothly enough even though his cock had twitched a few times at the thought of wiring Stephanie up and commanding her. Of course he could try to right a few wrongs as well, but there was surely no harm in having a little fun at the same time. Last client seen, he walked out to see her methodically tidying files, preparing the prescription lists to email off and generally prepare for the next day. Should he...could he suggest to her what he was thinking? His cock twitched again giving him the answer.

“So Stephanie, you would let yourself be connected up to that Neural Synchroniser if one was available? Even though you know it realigns your brainwaves according to the wishes of whoever is controlling it. Dont you consider that risky?” he asked her.

She looked thoughtful for a minute before replying, he praying she wouldnt notice the bulge in his trousers at the thought of totally controlling her mind.

“I guess not, assuming its medically proven, and I guess it wouldnt be in that magazine if it wasnt. And besides, the article says that the realignment can only be something you desire or your mind will reject it anyway. And I’d love to be rid of my bouts of depression, so yes, I’d give it a go.”

He breathed a sigh of relief, what she said was true, but only when the wearer wasnt connected to the device, while they were connected up they could, in theory at least, be made to do almost anything!

“So if I get one you’ll let me use it on you?”

She nodded happily, “Yes, of course I would.”

“Then leave it to me.” he said, she gasping at his kind generosity, not knowing...

* * *

He left matters a few days, just so Stephanie wouldnt realise the device was already there before telling her it had arrived and he was ready to try it out whenever she was, assuming she still wanted to.

“Yes please, can we do it tonight when we’ve finished, I just want to see if it works for me.”

“So do I!” said Paul under his breath.

He lost count of how many times he had to hide a bulging erection under the desk that day. Yes, he’d try and cure Stephanie, but he was planning on being paid in a way she wouldnt have contemplated doing so. He’d studied up the instruction manual at lunchtime just to make sure, but as his last client left his cock was hard and aching at the thought of Stephanie’s means of payment for this service.

It was about 5 minutes after the last client had left that he heard a tap on the door, and then her face appeared around the side of it. “Just enough time to finish off and lock up!” he thought to himself, “She is keen. If only she knew!”

She looked it over, not certain what to make of it, but she was going to give it a try all the same. Paul did try to give her a brief explanation but she wasnt really interested in that, she just wanted to see if it could help cure her depression.

He fitted the cap snugly over her head, the metal band running in a line just above her eyes and around the back of her head. She looked at him eagerly as he connected up the power unit.

“I’m going to start at a low level and build it up to see how you react and feel. If the pain becomes too intense just let me know. Otherwise I’ll build it up to full power and see what happens.”

She just nodded.

All he could hear was a gentle humming noise that grew in intensity as he turned the power dial up. She felt a throbbing in her head and tingling in her mind, it wasnt painful, and even if it had been she was determined to give it a chance to work. Finally after a few minutes he reached full power and he checked her over, her eyes seemed slightly glazed, her body very relaxed with no signs of pain or panic. So lets start he thought,

“Stephanie, can you hear me alright?” he asked.

A faraway voice replied, “Yes I can, feels slightly strange, like a throbbing headache, but a nice sensation if you get my drift.”

He didnt, but if she was happy to go on,

“So you are happy for me to start realigning your mind then?”

“Yes please.” she replied, “Just dont brainwash me!” she added with a giggle.

“Stephanie, as you know thats impossible.” he said.

She just grinned and giggled.

He started adjusting the settings on the control box as suggested, Stephanie let out a soft sigh as her worries drifted away, along with most, if not all of her free will. He spent the next 10 minutes or so running through the script suggested to help her, downloading it directly from his computer to her now vacant mind. Now, according to the manual he should reset the settings to normal, turn down the power and switch off, but that wasnt his plan! He quickly ran another temporary programme into her mind, Stephanie giving off pleasurable moans as this one loaded into her mind.

“Stephanie?”

“Mmmm?”

“How do you feel now?”

“Mmm, nice....and sexy. Want to be sexy girl.”

“So if I suggested giving me a blowjob what would you say?”

“Of course I will Paul.”

“Oh good.”

He lowered his trousers and pants and his cock burst out of its restraint, even as he moved it near her mouth he could see her tongue lapping around seeking its target. He slipped it inside her open mouth and her tongue began to work, sucking, licking at this treasured jewel within. Though as far as he knew she hadnt done this before, she was working well and all this treatment was having beneficial effects for the Doctor as well. Her tongue was incessant, trying to find that sticky treat to shoot down her eager throat. Finally he felt his balls twitch and he shot a heavy load of sticky cum down her throat, much to his surprise she swallowed it expertly. She continued to lap at it until it was totally flaccid again before he released himself from her grip. He gave her a drink of water to remove the taste, just in case, before gathering himself together and switching everything off.

As the power went back to nil she opened her eyes and smiled shyly,

“How do you feel? Any better?” he asked.

She licked her lips and smiled, “I feel fine, I’ll tell you in a few days when we see if I suffer from depression again.”

Trouble was Paul Watson was secretly hoping she would! Dare he ask?

“Stephanie, just a test question, how do you feel about giving oral sex to a man?”

She wrinkled her nose in disgust, “Yuk, wouldnt even consider it. Why?”

“Oh nothing.” said Paul smiling to himself.

To his, and indeed her delight Stephanie’s bad depressive bouts disappeared, though Paul did convince her to have ‘a few more’ sessions with the device just to make sure! Any ‘additional extras’ I’m not prepared to say!

* * *

He heard the knock on the door and Trixie walked in dressed in a red leather dress that clung to her buxom figure like glue. The odds on her wearing a bra and panties under that was slim.

He called through to Stephanie on the intercom, “Thanks Stephanie, you can lock up and go home now, I’ll let Ms Burden out when we are finished.”

“Oh thank you.” she replied, and a few moments later he heard her leave.

He smiled at Trixie, he was looking forward to this moment.

“Trixie, good to see you again.” he said giving her a welcoming peck on the cheek, “There’s one extra test I’d like to do today if thats alright with you, as well as the usual checks I’d like to try a new brain scanning device out to see if your work is causing unknown stresses to you. Its perfectly safe, just an additional check. I know you like to take special care of your health.”

She agreed, anything to ensure she was mentally and physically OK was always good by her.

He ran all the standard checks over the next hour or so, and to Trixie’s relief everything was perfect. Then Paul pulled out the helmet and explained things to her. She eyed it over, seemed reasonably satisfied and so Paul placed it on her head. This time he was taking no chances, he quickly turned the dial up to full power and Trixie’s free will disappeared into the distance. He suspected he didnt have to switch her on sexually as much as he did with Stephanie, but there was no point taking any chances on the matter! When a few minutes later he could smell her arousal and see juices trickling down her thighs he thought maybe he’d gone a little too far, but no harm in that! He could see her nipples trying to burst through the leather dress which seemingly was also a good sign.

“Trixie, how do you feel?” he asked her.

“Exceedingly horny.” was her reply, “Could do with a good cock inside me to quell my fires.”

Paul laughed, “Well you only have to ask!”

Trixie didnt bother to ask, she quickly moved in his direction and had his trousers and pants down in seconds, and her hands firmly around his erect cock. She led him over to the examination bed, laid down and pulled him down on top of her, a wet, squishy noise was heard as his cock played against her damp pussy. He tried to pull a condom on but she gave him no chance to do so before slipping his cock into that warm inviting hole. He just had to hope she wouldnt notice the stickiness inside her when he shot his load...or that it was the wrong time of the month! Last thing he needed was her pregnant!

Not surprisingly Trixie knew how to play a mans cock to make the enjoyment last, Paul was only amazed how long he lasted, not knowing Trixie was in full control of that matter. Finally, finally she sent him over the edge, and what felt to him like gallons of hot seed shot out of his cock into her warm, inviting, damp opening. He took a few minutes to recover, but that matter was irrelevant as the helmet was still suction tight on her head. Finally recovered, he cleaned her up as best he could, cleaned himself up and recovered his demeanour. He lowered her dress, turned the machine off steadily and hoped she wouldnt feel strange. He just hoped she was so used to being fucked that one more wouldnt attract her minds eye that this one wasnt expected...or paid for!

Finally she opened her eyes and said “Well Doc, were the results OK?”

Paul still trying to gather his breath replied, “Oh yes they were Trixie, even better than was expected!”

She smiled, they walked to the desk to make her next appointment, she felt a bit stiff but just put that down to a hard day at work! But her smile wasnt as wide as Paul’s!

* * *

After that Paul investigated more about the Neural Synchroniser and was amazed to see what could be achieved with it, if the ‘victim’ had any inclination to go along with the idea, however slight.

Over the next few months all her friends began to notice the changes in Stephanie, she became far more confident and assured in herself, gained the confidence to attract mens (and womens) eyes and run up a whole pile of dates. And enjoy a whole lot of sexual activity. But in the end the man she fell deeply in love with was...Paul! The fact that he was 10-12 years older than her didnt concern her, and it certainly wasnt going to concern him! Thankfully her family were so pleased for her that they didnt ask any questions as to why! And of course once her mind was ‘opened up’ to what her lover suggested it was easy for him to ‘improve’ her in other ways as the ‘suggestions’ were then what she wanted for herself. With education tapes she was soon promoted to Doctor’s assistant nurse rather than humble receptionist.

And yes, they lived happily ever after!