The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(This storyline I have to thank Darkside for. The only element it had to contain was schoolgirl knee socks, but I decided not to go down the schoolgirl line!)

Young love.

They never saw the old man standing nearby at the bus stop while they talked away together, they certainly never saw him take a thin stick that looked like a conductor’s baton and wave it in the air at them while muttering some strange sounding words. But they were later to find out he had done something, that was for sure...

* * *

Stephanie and Jo couldnt quite work out why they were stood at the bus stop dressed like schoolgirls. Well they did of sorts, the company they worked for, in their wisdom had decided the summer party would be fancy dress this year and they’d been too late in the decision making stakes to find outfits more suitable for their ‘maturer’ years. It was their own fault, neither of them had fancied the idea of dressing up and so they had thought about whether to go or not for so long that all the good outfits were gone when they decided they were going to go. Well the good outfits suitable for a forty something figure anyway! They could have gone to a professional fancy dress shop and paid to hire something but that would have meant finding the time to do so, especially as they had no excuse for time off to do so as the company had generously provided a selection of outfits for them to wear.

So being friends, they decided to try and match their image, and the only matching image left was...schoolgirls! Fine if you are 20 something and slim, but if you are past 40 and slightly less than slim, you might look a bit silly! ‘Mutton dressed as lamb’ as Stephanie had admitted, as she probably at least looked, even if maybe Jo didnt.

But ‘In for a penny, in for a pound’ they thought, so they’d decided to make the outfits even more schoolgirl than what had been provided, mind the white tops were certainly bursting a little where they were trying to resist their buxom cleavages. The short plaid skirts were cute, but they were both glad the weather was warm that day. They’d decided to enhance the look fully (even though at least some of it was unlikely to be noticed) by wearing plain white undies and bra (though how many teen schoolgirls have C and D cup breasts respectively is another matter!) and schoolgirl kneesocks. They had managed to find some, though Jo suspected the shop assistant assumed they were buying them for their daughters, not for themselves. Well they might have been, but neither had any children! They’d both been married, been divorced and were currently definitely single, and sort of accepting, but hoping that they were wrong, that maybe love had passed them over by now. The last thing they’d done before leaving was to do their hair up in pigtails to really complete the look. Simple flat, laced shoes completed their look. They giggled at the sight as they left for the bus stop, just hoping people would realise it was fancy dress and not something they wore every day!

The ‘old man’ had good hearing, at least for human words, something to do with having lived on the planet for a couple of hundred years or so but they didnt know that of course, Stephanie and Jo thought they were far enough away, and talking quietly enough for him not to hear them, but of course he heard every word. It didnt take him long to work out the facts, they were single, the wrong side of 40 and looking for a bit of romance in their life, but finding the right man...! He smiled when he heard Stephanie say she hoped she didnt look too ridiculous dressed like that.

“If thats your main worry my dear thats easily solved. And if you both want love in your lives why do you need men when...?” he said quietly, reaching into his pocket for his ‘special stick’. Making sure they werent looking he pointed it in their direction, muttered a few strange words and a stream of twinkling lights shot towards both women hitting them firmly in the chest. Both women shuddered at that moment and commented on how a gust of wind must have blown up. A minute or so later the bus drew up and all 3 boarded it.

A dozen or so stops later Stephanie and Jo got off, both smiling at the man as they went, hoping he didnt think they were a ‘bit strange’ or something dressed like that. As they exited the bus he said,

“I hope you enjoy the rest of your life ladies, or should I say young ladies. And I hope you enjoy the lover I have selected for you both, I’m sure you will. Others will notice straightaway, but your journey of discovery will take a little longer”

He got off a stop later and mysteriously vanished.

* * *

The party was going well, and both Stephanie and Jo were surprised how popular they were with the other people there, many commenting on how good they looked, and asking what little tricks they’d used to make themselves look so young, the two of them wondering how much some had already had to drink! Then all of a sudden they began to itch, they weren’t used to wearing socks, especially knee high ones and whatever material they were made from was beginning to irritate their skin. So they scratched, but the itch didnt go away, it just intensified. They didnt notice that all the lines of age were fading away from their legs because of the socks they had on. Then the plaid skirt began to make them feel itchy too, especially somewhere ‘delicate’ where they couldnt exactly scratch in public! They both blushed brightly, it didnt seem diplomatic to leave the party too early but this was beginning to get painful. Even more so when their tops began to do the same thing to their full breasts, the panties and bra seemed to stimulate them greatly, and Jo could feel her panties getting wetter by the moment, and Stephanie was feeling much the same in all honesty. When the pigtails began to make their heads itch they finally made their excuses and left, they still couldnt work out why everybody they met was saying how they looked so young and fresh today, and asking what they’d used as they wanted some!

The bus journey home was stressful, not in terms of the journey, that was fine, but the fact that both girls felt a desperate need to squeeze their breasts to try and remove the itchy feeling, and besides that, to stick fingers in their damp pussies to relieve the tension down below as well. What they couldnt quite work out was why the bus driver asked them if they were half or full fares, for pity’s sake they were over 40 and looked it!

Finally they got to Stephanie’s home, opened the door and walked in. To their great surprise they had a guest, even though the door had been firmly locked. It was the old man from the bus stop!

“What are you doing here?” Jo asked him, “Stephanie, call the police.”

He laughed,“Before you do that maybe you should ask yourself whether the police would believe that 2 schoolgirls owned their own home? Or in your cases 2 homes!”

Both women wrinkled their noses up at this strange suggestion, it was Stephanie who spoke first, albeit with a laugh in her voice,

“We may be dressed as Schoolgirls, but neither of us really look the part, and certainly neither of us will see 40 again, so I think we are entitled to own our own homes. So I dont think that excuse will work.”

“Oh really, you expect me to believe that. Why dont you both take a look in the mirror then? I promise I wont go anywhere.”

Trusting him, though they didnt know why they both entered the bathroom. The next thing he heard was 2 loud cries of panic. He just laughed and followed them into the bathroom,

“See what I mean, what are 2 young schoolgirls of about 18 years of age doing owning their own home? You really think a policeman would believe you? They’d be more likely to think I was the homeowner, and you the intruders.”

“What...whats happened to us? What have you done to us?” Jo asked, not sure to be shocked or delighted at her new young and sexy body.

“Oh, I liked your look and thought that maybe you should match the image so I cast a little magic. Its why everyone at the company party was saying how young you looked. I just loved the fact you’d made an effort over the look so I cast a spell on your kneesocks and told them to pass the baton through the rest of your clothing, until now you’ve fully changed. I just ensured that you 2 wouldnt realise it had happened until I let you. I hope you like it?”

Stephanie gasped, “It’s amazing, but what about work, they’re going to notice the difference in us? And we need to pay the bills, our parents are gone and schoolgirls dont work?”

“But summer term is over, so at 18 you can go out to work anyway. Oh, and work, I think you will find your companies records have been amended to show that 2 new office juniors have been taken on to start work next week. And on ‘very reasonable’ salaries for juniors so I’m told. And besides, you can sell one house and live on the benefits of the house sale for quite some time. Dont worry, my magic will take care of that as well.”

“One house?” Jo asked, “But we’re only friends, nothing more, and both our places only have one bedroom. So how...?”

“Quite simple, I’d better cast the last part of the spell now. Give you both the mental image to match the physical one. Oh, and something else besides.” he replied, pulling out his wand and casting it in their direction. Suddenly both girls were covered in a swirly pink haze which settled all over them before vanishing.

The next thing Stephanie knew was Jo planting a passionate kiss on her lips, forcing open her mouth so her tongue could play inside it. Stephanie barely thought about it before returning the compliment. A few minutes later two buxom 18 year old schoolgirls were in a naked ball on the floor attempting to eat each other out.

“You have a lot to learn my young lesbian couple, but I’m sure you’ll enjoy every moment of it. Meanwhile I have a little history to rewrite.” and the man vanished into thin air, the girls so lost in each others nubile body as not to even notice his departure.

* * *

He was right, the girls suddenly found they had a joint account together with £80,000 in it from the sale of Jo’s apartment. Combined with their own seperate bank accounts the fact that the next period would be spent only on office junior’s pay wasnt going to concern them too much.

And both had found the love they sought. A few years later when they ‘tied the knot’ in a Civil Union wedding they noticed an uninvited guest there, an old man with a happy smile on his face. They threw him the bouquet as they left and he caught it expertly.

“Another job well done.” he said to himself as the happy couple left for their ‘honeymoon’.