The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(And this comes with thanks to Alei. Basic ingredients were Valentines Day, a Broom and a moment of suspense.)

What A Difference A Day Makes

She tucked herself up in bed for the night, pulling the duvet up over her body in an attempt to keep herself warm, because lets face it, unless her big teddy bear suddenly developed special talents it was the only thing likely to keep her warm at night. And the odds on a card appearing the next day from anyone were roughly equivalent to her chances of winning a marathon, none whatsoever.

She pulled the blindfold down over her eyes, and settled down to sleep. There might have been a few soft tears there as she wondered what it would be like to be in love again. Not that she was certain after all these years of living life alone if she’d make much of a romantic partner anyway! The blindfold ensured she never saw the small winged creature fluttering outside her bedroom window looking in at her smiling.

As she was on a later shift at work that day she was still there when the postman came. And she heard her letterbox clatter open and something pushed through. Could some secret valentine really have thought of her that day, maybe having a surprise romantic meal planned for that evening?

No, just a bill and two pieces of junk mail which quickly found their way to the bin. Even though she wasnt expecting any cards she sighed in despair as reality hit home.

“Well as I dont need to rush out to buy an evening gown I might as well do some cleaning!” she thought to herself, and reached for the broom to begin tidying the kitchen. She put the radio on, but everyone seemed to be talking about it being Valentines Day and that was doing nothing for her mood, was she the only one not in love that day? She knew she wasnt, it just felt that way to her, as indeed it had for several years now.

Setting to work with the broom she never noticed the handle of the back door move, open slightly, and a small fairy like creature creep in. She had a plan, but this required Stephanie not to be missed for a few hours, and this sweet but wily being knew Stephanie was due to leave for work in an hour or so, so it would have to wait for later. She simply made herself comfortable and watched her at work, admiring her diligence. She could have waited till Stephanie had left for work before entering, but she wanted to see her at close quarters before tonight.

Finally, cleaning done, Stephanie gave a satisfied sigh, put on her coat and left for work. The fairy also then got to work. She magically switched on Stephanie’s computer and steadily worked her way through all the data stored there, plus the sites she seemed to regularly visit. Her stories, and many of the sites she visited had one common factor, mind control! And seemingly, and perhaps strangely to the fairy it seemed this lady wanted to be the one who was controlled, not the one doing the controlling. To a fairy this seemed strange, but then again, maybe humans were!

The other thing that was clear to her was that this woman had been hurt by love in the past, and was trying not to be so again. The fact that most of the people who had hurt her were men gave the fairy an idea. Having done her homework the fairy settled down to wait for the evening and Stephanie’s return. In fact she got so comfortable on Stephanie’s sofa that it was only when she heard the key click in the door, and the door open that she realised the time, and fluttered away to hide.

Stephanie pulled off the outer layer of coat and shoes, and headed for the kitchen to make herself a sandwich, her main meal she took at work other than on special occasions. It would have been nice if this had been one of them, but it wasnt! She jumped when she heard the kitchen door open, only because of the soft thud as it hit the bin placed behind it.

“Who...Who is there?” she asked nervously, peering out from behind her thick spectacles to try and see. She let out a squeal of shock when she heard a voice whisper in her ear over the flutter of wings,

“Me!”

She turned in surprise, but could see nothing, she still had her work glasses on, not her close range reading ones so the fairy was an almost invisible blur.

“Who? Where?” Stephanie asked.

The fairy remembered details of the womans shortsightedness she’d picked up from her computer and realised she had to do something. Magically she took full form in front of Stephanie, a pretty young woman standing about 5ft tall. The only reason Stephanie knew it wasnt a real woman was the wings gently fluttering attached to her back.

“What are you? How did you get in here?” Stephanie asked her, trying to sound friendly, but wondering if she’d left her front door open and some passer by was playing a prank on her.

The fairy smiled and winked at her,“Me, I’m a fairy, dont you recognise that from the wings? Bet you didnt think we really existed did you? How did I get here, oh when I’m a few inches tall I can creep round your door without anyone noticing. Now its my turn to ask questions, Why are you here alone on the most romantic day of the year in the human calendar. Shouldnt you be out with your boyfriend or something?”

A small tear formed in Stephanie’s eye, and the fairy felt guilty about maybe a slight lack of diplomacy given what she knew about her,

“Havent had a boyfriend in years, not sure if its because they dont like me or if I dont like them nowadays to be honest. Seem to be better off with my own company. Its just that on days like today...sob... its harder than the rest of the year being a singleton.” Stephanie replied wiping away the tear.

“Dont cry my dear, so tell me, what is it you miss most, the companionship or the sex?”

Stephanie giggled at the thought, and at the idea that fairy’s clearly dont have a school for diplomacy!

“I guess its the companionship, though good old fashioned sex would be nice sometimes I must admit. It would be nice to have someone who loved me to snuggle up to at night other than my teddy bear. Anyway, I dont know if I could find anybody I trusted enough to truly love nowadays, guess I’ll always be an old maid.”

That caused the fairy to smile, even with all her magical powers she couldnt make the teddy bear the dominant lover the woman clearly hankered for.

“What if I said I’ve been on your computer?” the fairy asked her, “And told you I’ve seen your writings and the websites you visit? And the fantasies they suggest you’d love to fulfil.”

Now Stephanie blushed a bright red. So not only was this fairy playing with her heartstrings, it had seen her wildest fantasies and desires as well.

“I cant claim to understand your desire to be nothing more than a controlled machine, but if its what you want then I can make it possible. The thing is, do you want this to be a one night thing, or something more lasting?” the fairy asked her.

The look in Stephanie’s eyes said everything, “More lasting would be wonderful, but how, I have to go to work and things to pay the bills, I cant be a mindless machine, or sex-toy forever...can I?”

“Oh you can if you really wanted to, or I could create the magic in a way so that you were a working sex-toy or machine, have you ever considered that? A massage parlour would eagerly employ a pretty sex kitten, a strip club or dancing club would love a mechanical sexy dancer who could perform non stop. And those roles would more than pay your meagre bills my dear. or imagine life as a female escort taken to expensive places by rich men as a companion, and then of course you could always reward them sexually at the end of the evening if you so desired.” The fairy said with a grin,“Or of course a leather clad dominatrix so you could get your revenge on all the men who have hurt you over the years.”

Stephanie sighed, “With a body like this? I’m well into my forties and I never was stunningly pretty anyway, so who would want me in any of those roles. You need to be pretty for that sort of work, and I’m not!” she admitted honestly.

The fairy laughed, “Is that all you are worried about, because my magic can solve any, or all of those concerns anyway. So do you want to make it reality, or just keep the new sexy you as a fantasy that will never be fulfilled?”

It wasnt a contest really, so Stephanie asked, “Alright, whats the catch? Whats the price of all this wonderful change, there must be one?”

The fairy nodded, “Yes there is. Even fairys need love in their lives, besides which sexual energy is our ambrosia that helps us to flourish in this world. So what we need from you is your sexual juices, we need to be able to lap your pussy nectar whenever we require it with no objection from yourself. It will mean incredibly strong orgasms, but most human women we make this offer to seem to see that as an advantage, not a cost!”

“So what are you going to do to me? Turn me into a sex kitten, a robot, a doll or what?” Stephanie asked.

The fairy giggled, “That will be my surprise.”

“Alright go ahead and do it, cant see what I have to lose anyway.” Stephanie told her.

“As you wish.” the fairy said and cast her wand in the womans direction muttering strange words as she did so. Stephanie found her vision blanked out by a cloud of silver dust, so her instinct said robot, but...

The cloud of dust fell away and there stood in front of her was the fairy smiling, holding up a mirror. Now Stephanie gasped in shock and delight. The reflection suggested a stunning girl of about 20, long golden blonde hair, bright blue eyes and ample DD breasts sat proudly on her chest where small B cups had been previously. And the cutest button nose and dimple. This girl looked a million dollars.

“Wow! So what am I, robot, human or something inbetween?” Stephanie asked.

The fairy giggled, “No you arent a robot, even if that was your fantasy. Lets just call you a very enhanced human/android hybrid mix and leave it at that. By the way, how do you feel, sexy by any chance?”

“Well I look the part, thats for sure, but do I feel sexy, no to be honest, I feel much the same as before.”

“Just testing.” said the fairy, “Thats soon corrected.” and she waved the wand at her again, “Better?”

“Oh yes!” purred Stephanie, “And now I should show my gratitude to you, and feed you until you are totally full.”

“Sounds good to me!” said the fairy as Stephanie took her by the arm and pulled her to the bedroom.

Stephanie enjoyed her new found sexual desire, and the young fairy ate her fill that night, as did many of her ‘sisters’, Stephanie providing them with all the ‘nectar’ they needed without even tiring herself out. She did sleep well that night though. What she didnt discover until work the next day was that her whole ‘history’ had been rewritten to fit her new image. Not that she stayed at her old job for too long, she found new employ as the ‘star turn’ at a luxury escort agency and earned money beyond her wildest dreams escorting rich men (and occasionally women) to fine restaurants, holiday resorts, and of course their beds fulfilling their sexual fantasies.

Not that she ever slept alone again, every night at least one fairy would grow to human size and sleep tightly wrapped around her body, quite often while other smaller fairies lapped at her precious juices. The following Valentines Day, oh she might have got a few hundred cards, though most were delivered by a very special postman!