The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Randy and the Cheerleaders

by Maximilian Cummings

We first met Randy Alto in “You have a big heart but a small penis.” He is still getting Spam e-mail and still gets confused.

Randy Alto sat comfortably at his computer looking at a new piece of spam that had found its way into his ‘In Box.’ ‘New found sex drive’ the header read. Randy thought it was a new type of disk drive to store porn securely—but he was wrong. The spam read,

‘Do you ejaculate before or within a few minutes of penetration?

Then you must order Cum-Cuntrol Now!

Cum-Cuntrol is the only male sexual performance formula that not only stops premature ejaculation but actually “cures” it.

You’ll last 5 to 10 minutes longer, the very first night..... GUARANTEED!

All mailings in a plain brown wrapper.’

“Wow,” thought Randy, “guaranteed, sounds good.” He sent off his payment of $25 and a parcel arrived in the mail. It was a very ordinary brown parcel but Randy was not best pleased with the bright red logo in the top right hand corner, ‘Cum-Cuntrol—America’s finest premature ejaculation remedy’. The mail girl gave him a funny look as she handed him the parcel and her heaving shoulders puzzled Randy as she skipped down the steps from his front porch.

He tore open the packet.

The small print was interesting. ‘Should our product not achieve an extra 5 to 10 minutes of pumping sex then we guarantee a refund. Please send a video of your unsuccessful experience to (the address of Cum-Cuntrol Inc. was given). Should you not have a video the company reserve the right to check on the veracity of your statements.’

Randy looked at the box of pills, the box said ‘one to be taken an hour before intercourse. Do not exceed the stated dose. To be taken orally.’ Randy sniggered. He loved that word, “orally” though he was not sure why the manufacturers used that sex word on boxes of pills. He could understand it on ‘Cum-cuntrol’ but he’d seen it on boxes of junior-aspirin as well and that just didn’t make sense.

“Anyway,” he thought, “least it don’t say I have to stuff the pills up my cock. That would sure stop me cumming.” He thought that pretty amusing. Still he’d have to work out how to take them. Presumably like other pills with a glass of water.

Now Randy didn’t really have a current problem with premature ejaculation. He was a man in control. He did not come too soon. He kept the matter well in hand. Very much in his hand, so to speak. He controlled the stimulation so he only, generally speaking, came when he wanted to cum (which was often). Of course the one time he had had a girlfriend there had been a problem very early in their relationship. Yes, the problem had been he had cum too soon. Randy wanted to be ready for the next time and with these pills he would be ready.

Now all he needed was a girlfriend or, he thought, perhaps before that, he needed to get some practice at sex. Randy knew that the jocks practiced a lot to be good at football and baseball. He remembered his teacher in the Seventh Grade telling him he needed to practice his handwriting. It seemed for anything you needed to practice. Hey, even Lara Croft had her practice area by her mansion in England. He’d played those games a lot. Lara Croft was certainly hot, really hot and stacked. How she kept those boobs under control with all those acrobatics he couldn’t figure at all. He’d got some pics of her, off the ‘web’, completely nude—he’d put one as his wallpaper on his PC. Really cool. So it seemed everyone practiced. He needed to practice sex but where could he go. “There must be an academy for sex. Hey there’s McDonald’s University after all.” He got out the Yellow Pages and looked up ‘Sex Practice.’ There was only one entry, ‘Dr. Phoebe McIntyre, Sex Therapist. Confidential consultations on matrimonial difficulties.’

“Hey,” thought Randy, “I’ll book up a session.” And he did.

Randy’s appointment came round and he turned up on time. Exactly an hour earlier he’d taken one of the Cum-Cuntrol pills. He walked through the door and into the reception. A pretty blond receptionist, very much looking the part in a white nurse’s uniform, greeted him, “Mr. Alto, hi, you’re right on time, Dr McIntyre will see you in a few moments.”

“I’m here for the sex practice...”

“We call it therapy.”

“Right on, I need to practice my therapy, should I take my clothes off here?”

“Huh?” The receptionist was a bit non-plussed by this.

Luckily at that moment, the buzzer went for Randy to come through and see Dr McIntyre. The receptionist showed him through looking oddly at Randy. He smiled at her, “Hey babe you’re hot,” he said encouragingly.

“Mr. Alto,” said Dr McIntyre extending a hand, “Come in and sit down. Where’s your wife, I usually see couples together?”

Randy explained he was not married.

“Well your partner then?” Randy explained he was single and there was no significant other.

“I’m sorry Mr. Alto but I fail to see how I can help you. I assist couples to sort out their physical relationship difficulties, I encourage them to explore their desires whilst respecting each other’s temples...”

This lost Randy. “Look,” he said, “I’ve got a problem with my therapy.”

“Huh?”

“I’ve come to get the practice you offer.”

“Huh?”

Randy decided Dr McIntyre and the receptionist were being really stupid and he realized he would have to help them along. Randy knew what was meant to happen in sex doc’s surgeries. He’d read those stories on the web enough times. He looked at Dr McIntyre. She looked about forty but hot with big tits and ample hips. She’d be in league with that babe of a receptionist to fuck the good looking guys who came in but he’d be expected to start with the receptionist and work up to the doctor. He sighed, they seemed a bit lost about their parts and what they were meant to do but he could help them along because he had quite amazing mind control powers (when he remembered to use them).

“Hey doc,” he said fixing her with his swirling eyes, “call in the babe in reception for me to practice my strokes.”

Dr McIntyre could not resist the swirling eyes, she stared as they swirled round and round, and she pressed the buzzer on her desk.

The receptionist came in and Randy swivelled his swirling eyes on her, “hey babe you get those clothes off and lie on the couch, the doc here will tell us what to do next.”

Randy paused and dabbed his eyes with a Kleenex. His eyes always watered when he swirled them. It’s not the most comfortable thing to do you see, though if you can swirl them you may find the result justifies the discomfort and blurred vision. Especially if, as your vision clears, you see what Randy saw.

The receptionist had dropped her clothes on the floor and was lying on the couch stark naked. Great rack, neatly trimmed bush. Just the job.

“Right Doc, I’m in your hands—what do I do now? You know for sex practice?” He began taking off his clothes until he was standing facing Dr McIntyre.

Dr McIntyre was under Randy’s control

“Right Mr. Alto, first you need to get erect. I’ll ask Ms. DaVenca to help you. Blow him please Chrissie and make him hard.”

“Huh, I’m real stiff already

“Oh, are you? Is that your problem, why you came to see me? She bent to look closely at his cock and took it in her hand and pulled it about a bit. “It’s not very big is it and a bit floppy? What do you think Chrissie?”

Chrissie jumped up and off the couch, boobs bouncing, and the two of them bent down to examine Randy’s cock. This was more like it, thought Randy, two hot chicks on their knees in front of him.

“I’ve seen better, Doc,” said Chrissie. “Fact is I’ve not seen worse. Shouldn’t it point straight up rather than straight down?” She squeezed it. “Oh yes, I suppose it is sort of hard, so I guess I don’t need to blow it after all, do I Doc?”

“No, Chrissie, not necessary, you hop back on the couch.”

Now Randy was a bit disappointed in this. He’d thought how good it would be to see Chrissie’s full lips around his cock and feel it of course. His work on the Internet meant he was more used to thinking visually.

Under Dr McIntyre’s skilful direction Randy was shown how to have intercourse with Chrissie. “You’ve really got to keep your cock in and not let it keep coming out, look I’ll push it back in Chrissie and you keep it in. Now, start your strokes, keep ‘em regular. Look I’ll whack your butt in time to the strokes I want to see, one, two, three thwack, one, two, three thwack.”

Randy was pleased. So far so good, Cum-Cuntrol had lived up to its advertised promise, ‘Should our product not achieve an extra 5 to 10 minutes of pumping sex then we guarantee a refund.’ He had indeed lasted an extra 5 to 10 minutes with Chrissie. He’d lasted 5 minutes, 5 seconds before cumming in the receptionist which was a clear 5 minutes longer than he had lasted with his ex-girlfriend. Randy was really pleased. But he wanted to last even longer.

That night he watched a movie with his friend, Al Fresco, whilst they drank beer. It was ‘Cheerleaders Cum Hard Again and Again.’

“Hey that was good, real artistic” said Randy,” I don’t remember seeing the earlier movie.”

“What earlier movie?”

“’Cheerleaders Cum Hard’, I s’pose.”

“Oh yeah right! Nah I don’t remember it neither nor ‘Cheerleaders Come Hard Again’ which must’ve followed the first movie. Randy, it’s much easier when they just call them like ‘Jaws 1, 2 and 3.’”

“He, he, yeah though they sure as hell messed it up with those ‘Star Wars’ movies starting at ‘4’, assholes!”

“Yeah, right. You know, Randy, it’s something else how those studs keep wood for so long without cumming in the porn movies. I couldn’t do that, I’d have shot my load way too soon.”

“I wouldn’t have,” said Randy smugly, “I’ve been taking lessons.”

“Wow straight up? You should be in the Porn Movies then, Randy.”

“Hey, that’s an idea, Al”

“S’long as you’ve got the necessary.”

“What’s that?”

“Big dick, keep wood and look stupid.”

“He, he, well I sure score two out of three, I’ve got this big dick and don’t shoot too soon.”

Randy was of course completely wrong in his personal assessment. Not only did he actually only score one out of Al’s three tests but both his choices missed the correct answer.

Now, how was he to get into porn flicks? He looked at the Yellow Pages. He couldn’t find “Porn movie makers” there so he tried the Internet. After hours of searching and looking at countless porn movie sites, Randy was exhausted and his dick felt real sore but he’d got an address and it was downtown in his home city. He decided to go there the next day after taking more of the Cum-Cuntrol pills—he didn’t want to cum too soon, no definitely not!

It was not an imposing building. Randy had expected a big studio like he’d seen in countless movies like ‘Blazing Saddles’. “Hey that was a funny movie”, he thought to himself, “but what was that orchestra doing in the desert?” He pushed open the door. A man in a suit and a hot blond in a red cheerleader’s outfit, short skirt and everything, were talking.

“Ain’t my boobs big enough?”

“No, they’re great, Pam”

“Didn’t I look happy enough when you came all over my face?”

“No, you looked just right, just as you should, ecstatic.”

“Wasn’t my dialogue good?”

“Sure when you said that classic line, ‘Cum for me, honey,’ I could have cried, it was said with such passion, such feeling, such art, such....”

“Well what was wrong with me, why didn’t I get the job?”

“You see your fingernails are far too short.”

Randy looked at her nails. They certainly were a sensible length, not likely to get split or broken and you could use your hands as, well, hands with them. “Ha”, he thought, “stupid broad. No chance of getting into porn flicks as a chick with those nails. Anyone knows long nails are real important.” Randy didn’t know why they were important: just that they were. He’d seen enough porn flicks to know, he was an expert. Even so, he felt sorry for her. Chicks can’t be expected to understand things.

“What you want?” said the man seeing Randy standing there. He didn’t look too friendly.

Randy smiled, “I’m here to be a stud in your movies,” he explained simply.

“We got plenty. Now you’re going to get lost real quick.”

He reckoned, of course, without Randy’s swirling eyes. Minutes later he was introducing Randy to his production team. “Hey guys look who I’ve hired. This is Randy Alto. He’s going to be a big name in the Porn Business. And you know Pam of course, I’ve hired her after all.”

“But boss her nails are way too short. We can’t film a porn movie with them like that. You know that wouldn’t be right.” The whole team were shaking their heads and looking really worried.

“Nah, not a problem that we can’t sort I guess. Hey, I know the answer—she can wear falsies.”

The team looked at each other and grinned. “Boss you’re a genius, yeah that’d be all right.”

Pam was looking real pleased. She smiled warmly at Randy. He didn’t look much of a porn star but she was pretty sure he’d just helped her land the job.

“Right Randy lets have a look at you. Strip off.”

The faces of the production team were worth seeing as Randy undressed. Male porn stars are often not much to look at but Randy’s beer belly didn’t seem right at all. Then they saw his dick. They nudged each other and looked at the boss. What was he doing? He couldn’t really be hiring this guy. The boss, however, was looking pleased.

“Yeah great, let’s see you in action. Pam could you get him started.”

Pam was only too pleased to oblige, she felt she owed Randy. She dropped to her knees, pushed her hair tied in with long poodle ears back over her shoulders, took his dick in hand and began to stroke it. Randy hardened immediately.

“Get it hard Pam, that’s a good girl,” said the boss.

Pam sucked the whole of Randy’s cock into her mouth, right down to his balls.

Whisperings could be heard from the production crew like “Could wear a falsie too,” “Cunt double for a clit” and “Filming the Adventures of Tom Thumb.”

“Wow,” said the boss, “impressive deep throat, Pam.”

The production team took the boss aside. There was a long and whispered conversation. Randy did not pay it much attention. His attention was all on Pam working away at his cock. If looked and felt great.

“He, he,” thought Randy, “I’m being blown by a cheerleader and no chance of me coming too soon, not with me having taken ten of those ‘Cum Cuntrol’ pills this morning.”

“No, he’s great. He’s going to be in the movie.” The boss had the final word with his team. “Well, let’s start shooting then. What’s the plot?”

“It’s good boss, it’s real original. This cheerleader babe wants to get in the movies and the movie man invites her round to check her out. He needs to see her in the buff ‘cos, he says, to check her out for those difficult scenes and before long they’re sucking and fucking and then, and this is the really original part, his friends come round and they get in on the act too.”

“Wow, sounds the business, anything else?”

“Well, this producer guy’s got this monster dick and that’s what makes this cheerleader know she’s just got to fuck him.”

“Yeah that’ll be awesome. Randy can play the part of this producer guy.”

“Err, no boss.”

“Why not?”

“’Cos, (and he thought fast) ‘cos he’s new to the business. He can’t be the lead in his first movie.”

“Yeah, s’pose you’re right, Cy, everyone’s got to start small.”

“They all do, boss.”

“So we give him a small part.”

“He’s certainly got that, boss.”

“Randy can be one of the friends who join in the action. Hey, Pam stop that we don’t want to waste Randy’s spunk.”

Pam was puzzled she’d rarely given such a good blowjob but Randy hadn’t come, hadn’t even dribbled a bit. He was still as hard as, well, something that was not as hard as an iron bar or baseball bat.

Randy was a bit disappointed. He’d been enjoying Pam working on him. The Cum-Cuntrol pills were certainly working and he hadn’t felt like cumming at all. A bit of a shame really, he’d have liked to shoot his load in Pam’s mouth. He, he, plenty of time for that later. He was in the movies now. Wait ‘til Al saw him. He just would not believe it, Randy Alto, the big stud, in the porn movies. Randy’s chest puffed out, then deflated a bit. Not that, Randy frowned, he really wanted Al to see his dick.

The morning had been a long one and Randy was feeling it was time for lunch, he sure was hungry. He was real pleased when one of the guys called, “Hey, we’re almost ready for the big scene, the money shot, we want to do it a little different, who’s up for eating a cream pie?”

Before one of the scantily clad actresses posing as cheerleaders could answer Randy was on his feet, “Hey I could do one of those, I could eat a whole box.”

“You sure Randy? It wasn’t exactly you we were thinking of. You wanna do that?”

Well Randy was not going to miss out, “Yeah, sounds good to me—bagels, hamburgers, cream pies, anything. I’m hungry enough to eat a horse.”

The team looked at each other, had they heard right? But Randy wasn’t going to be denied his snack, not with the irresistible persuasion of his swirling eyes, and so he was readied for the big scene.

“You know what to do Randy, you eat it right after Gonzo has put it between Pam’s legs.”

Well that seemed an odd thing to Randy for them to do but, hey, he sure was hungry,

“Sure thing, I’ll certainly get to eat her right out.” He was amused at his wit.

“You sure, Randy?”

Randy certainly was sure.

“Yeah, the creamier the better.”

The guys looked at each other. Rather him than them, they thought, though Lou kept quiet. He had a different take from the rest but that was his own affair,

Gonzo set to work, his muscular bottom pounding up and down. Pam moaned “Cum for me, honey” and he did with suitable grunting and gasping, saving the need for slightly unrealistic and out of sync over-dubs later, he filled her up with his jizz. Gonzo did not hang about, he was up and had his dick right in front of Pam’s face before it even started to go soft. The guys all nodded. Nothing a girl liked more after a good fucking than a taste of spunk. Pam knew that too and licked enthusiastically at Gonzo’s still dribbling cock with a great big radiant smile on her face. Rarely had a cheerleader looked happier.

The guys pushed Randy forward towards Pam, “Go for the cream pie.”

He was just a little surprised: it was not exactly the snack he had expected.

Randy was pleased with his day. He was a porn star now. Not only that but he’d had lots of sex. His was meant to be a small part but the guys had not believed the scene when, despite being held down by four naked cheerleaders all oiled up with baby oil—they sure had looked awesome with their shiny boobs bouncing all around him as slippery hands trying to get purchase on his limbs—Pam had sat astride him and fucked him and he hadn’t cum despite the provocation that would have defeated many a lesser man after a short time. In fact Pam’d been exhausted by the time she’d finished, as had all the other girls who’d taken it in turn to ride him. The guys had said it was the longest fuck shot in movie history—2 hours 29 minutes and still he hadn’t cum. What a day for Randy! Cum-Cuntrol certainly worked, he could endorse the product and some! Perhaps, though, next time he wouldn’t take so much ‘cos it would be nice to have cum as well as fuck. His balls had ached something else that evening. He’d rubbed lotion into them to soothe, and still he hadn’t cum!

It was the next Saturday when Randy saw Al again. They were shooting pool. “Hey yeah, the movie’s called ‘Randy the Rod’ and I kept wood right up to the end. They said they’d never seen a stud keep wood so long. They sure were impressed by me.”

Warning: If using Cum-Cuntrol do not exceed the stated dose.

Since the movie was filmed Randy has been able to come—though it took a whole month of energetic practice for the Cum-Cuntrol to wear off. You have been warned!

Randy Alto’s next blockbuster movie is ‘Randy cums again’ (he hopes) No cheerleaders under eighteen were used in the making of this movie.