The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Randy Relations,

by Pan

“Oh god, yes…fuck me, little bro!”

Randy just smiled that wide grin of his, and continued to pump in and out of my legs. It wasn’t long before I could feel his orgasm building, which almost immediately triggered my own. As we collapsed into a sweaty heap, holding each other, I hoped that my little brother Andy hadn’t heard anything.

Yeah…having a lover with an incest fetish and a name only one letter off my brother’s name can definitely be confusing - and as you’ll see, it quickly led to problems - but at the time, I didn’t see any issue at all.

But I’m getting ahead of myself…it all started a few weeks earlier, when I met Randy for the first time.

* * *

My name’s Fenella - I’m 19, a gymnast - pretty good at it, to be honest, though of course it doesn’t pay the bills - and my little brother is a genius and a creep, in that order. He’s eventually going to invent something that will save the world, but right now he seems more interested in creating something that will let him look down girl’s tops. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was working on some kind of X-ray goggles, so he could sit outside and look at naked girls without them even knowing.

I wandered into his room, to see if he was still making dinner (our parents are out most nights) but to my surprise he wasn’t there. Instead, there was a stranger - by far, the most attractive stranger I’d ever seen.

Now I’m not easy, but one look at this guy and my knees went weak. I blushed with instant embarrassment, and wondered why a hottie like this was hanging out in my dweeb brother’s bedroom.

“Hi,” I said, after an uncomfortably long silence. “I…uh…I’m Fenella.”

“It works!” the stranger exclaimed, and I giggled in response.

“What works?”

“Oh, I…uh…well, my efforts to get a cute piece of ass like you to talk to me.”

I almost swooned - this rough, manly, mysterious stranger…thought I was hot? My blush somehow deepened, and I again lost the ability to speak.

“What’s your name?” I eventually said, after a far-too-long-pause.

“It’s, uh…it’s…R…Randy.”

God, what a sexy name. I didn’t even notice, at the time, how similar it was to my brother’s name, but when he spoke I suddenly noticed that Randy was wearing one of Andy’s old tops. Of course, it looked much better on the stranger than it ever had on Andy…

“Where is Andy?”

A look of sexy worry appeared on Randy’s face, but it immediately passed, and he replied in a low tone that sent erotic chills up my spine.

“He’s gone out. He asked me to look after you while he was gone.”

Well, believe me, I wasn’t going to object to being “looked after” by this hunk of a man, and once more, I just giggled.

“Are you hungry?” I asked, hoping to impress the dark stranger. “I can cook something up, if you like…”

Randy agreed, and as we left for the kitchen, picked up one of my brother’s weird inventions and carried it with him. I didn’t know why, but somehow I knew better than to ask.

* * *

Dinner was magnificent, if I do say so myself - I pulled out all the stops; I was so determined to impress my brother’s friend. I wanted to ask how they knew each other - my brother’s pals are normally pasty-faced geeks like himself, but Randy…it was like he’d stepped straight off the front cover of my favourite erotica novel.

Mom and Dad came home at one point; they took one look at the candle-lit dinner that Randy and I were sharing, and understood what was happening. Making noises about needing to sleep, they went straight to bed, and Mom even gave me a wink on the way up.

The conversation flowed so easily with the strange man - it was like we’d known each other all our lives. He understood what I liked, what I didn’t, and he wasn’t shy about teasing me. I hung on his every word, laughing whenever he made even a slightly humorous comment, and spent the evening unable to believe how comfortable I felt with him.

When we finished eating, neither of us said a word - he just stared at me with those deep, beautiful eyes of his, and we silently agreed to move up toward my bedroom.

I don’t want you to think I’m a slut, or anything like that - this guy just got me, and (if I’m being honest) got my juices flowing as soon as I met him. He was so unbelievably sexy, I knew I had to have him.

And have him I did. We made love all night - I came more than I knew was even possible - and after a night of passion, we just held each other and went to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to find Randy gone. And even worse, my brat brother was standing over me, a huge, smug grin on his face.

“I really enjoyed last night…” Andy said with a leer, as I pulled the covers up to make sure that he couldn’t see anything.

“That’s good to hear,” I snapped, looking around to see if Randy had left me a note. I hadn’t even gotten his number, I suddenly realized…or even his last name! “What did you get up to - pull yourself off thinking about computer parts?”

A strange look of panic crossed Andy’s face, and he reached out to grab the invention that Randy had insisted on bringing up to the room with us. He paused in thought, and after a few seconds of processing, his stupid cocky grin came back.

“Nah,” he said, “nothing interesting. Hey, did you meet my mate…Randy?”

I just nodded, and I think my eyes must have gone out of focus for a few seconds. Randy! My heart yearned for him, and so did my loins. Last night had been the best sex I’d ever had, and I knew - I just knew - that we had to do it again.

Andy was my only link to the mysterious stranger who had rocked my world, and so I suddenly smiled at him.

“I did. I…I really like him. Do you reckon I could get his number?”

“He doesn’t have a phone,” Andy said casually as he left the room. “He says it makes him more enigmatic…”

I would have scoffed, except…he was totally right.

* * *

I didn’t see Randy again for another week. I thought about him every day, wondering if it was forever destined to be a one night thing, or if our paths would cross again…

To my surprise, Mom seemed just as obsessed. That next morning, she came and asked me all manner of questions about him - who he was, how we’d met…she even wanted to hear details about our night together, which had always firmly fallen into the category of “stuff she definitely doesn’t want to hear about.”

I told her that he was a mate of Andy’s, and I overheard her cross-examining my brother about the stranger more than once.

One day, I was passing Andy’s room, and I instinctively looked in. At first glance I thought it was just my brother, sitting at his computer, but I did a double-take and realized that it was Randy! They had a very similar haircut (which, of course, looked infinitely better on Randy) and they must have shopped at the same store, because they wore all the same clothes.

“Randy!” I cried, and he started and turned to me.

“Are you?” he said with a grin, and I laughed at his debonair wit.

I flew across the room, and into his arms, and within seconds we were passionately making out. It was everything I’d remembered it to be, and more…

After a few seconds, against every instinct in my body, I pushed him away.

“Randy…” I asked, biting my lip nervously. “I…I need to know. What is this? What am I to you?”

He just stared at me, those blue, brooding eyes feeling like they looked straight into my soul. His eyes flickered sidewards to my brother’s weird invention, and eventually, he spoke.

“Look,” he said. “Fenella…I’m not really looking for anything serious right now.”

My heart sank, but I nodded. If that was what this was going to be, I could accept that.

“I’m not looking for a girlfriend,” he continued, “or even a romantic partner. I’m thinking you could be my…”

“Friend with benefits?” I interrupted, but he shook his head.

“Fuck toy.”

I don’t know why, but something about the way he said it really pushed my buttons. His fuck toy. I could be his fuck toy.

I thought about it for a few seconds, and the more I did, the more the idea turned me on. I’ve always thought of myself as a strong, independent woman, but…being a man’s fuck toy. It was so hot. I wouldn’t even be a person, I’d be his property. He’d own me, own my body, and he could do whatever he wanted with it…he could call me up at 3am, tell me to come around to his house dressed in nothing but a corset, and I would. I’d have to.

I’d be his fuck toy.

Instead of answering, I leapt on him again, and started passionately kissing his neck.

“Oh god…” I moaned. “And tell me, what do you want to do with your little fuck toy?”

Looking happier than I could imagine (which, in turn, made me as happy as I could be) Randy looked down at me, and simply pointed at his cock. I slithered down his body, removed his pants, and started sucking. I wanted to impress him. I wanted to show him that he’d made a good choice.

* * *

Randy started showing up at our place more and more. I like to think it was because I was such a good fuck toy, but who knows? Maybe the project that he and Andy were working on was really coming together. I know one thing - he’d never let it out of his sight. No matter where we went, no matter where he insisted on taking all of my holes, he’d always carry it with him, and carefully set it down on the nearest surface. I didn’t question it, of course - what kind of a fuck toy questions her master like that?

For the first few days, we just fucked, everywhere and anywhere. My room, Randy’s room, even my parent’s room, once or twice. The kitchen, the loungeroom, the bathroom, the shower…it was like he had a personal mission statement of taking me in every room of the house. I’d never been into anal before, but if I was going to be the perfect fuck-toy, I knew I’d have to learn.

After a while, however, we started to push boundaries, stuff that I knew I would never have been comfortable doing with anyone else. He ordered me to go online and go shopping. I obeyed without hesitation, and soon my meagre collection of naughty knickers had expanded to take up almost half my wardrobe. Corsets, half-bras, negligees, bikinis, costumes…if Randy alluded to wanting me dressed a certain way, I’d immediately pick up whatever he wanted me to get.

And the toys…anal plugs, dildos, vibrators…I even ended up with a small collection of strap-ons. Randy said that he liked the idea of his fuck toy getting off even when he wasn’t around, plugging her holes with toys of all sizes. I can’t deny that I quite liked the idea myself - I wasn’t just a dedicated fuck toy when he was around, I was getting myself off almost all day, thinking about the next time that Randy and I would be together…

The sex was great, and almost constant, and when we weren’t fucking, I was playing with myself and imagining the next time that we would. I’d gone from the occasional orgasm to cumming five, ten times a day…and I loved it.

And so it was with a feeling of dread that I knelt down in front of Randy, and began sucking his cock as he spoke.

He’d called me into my brother’s room (I hadn’t even heard Andy leave, or Randy arrive. You’d swear they were working on a teleporter…) and told me that we had to talk. We’d agreed two weeks ago that these talks would be easier if we mixed them with pleasure, and so I fished his cock out of his pants and put it in my mouth as he began.

“Fenella,” he said, and I felt the familiar jolt of arousal that I got every time he said my name. “There’s something I haven’t told you…”

With my mouth full, I could barely respond, so I simply looked up at him with my big blue eyes as my head bobbed up and down his erection, and waited for him to continue.

“I’ve really enjoyed our time together - you’ve been the best fuck toy any man could imagine. But I have certain needs, and I’m just not sure if you can fulfil them…”

I made sure that my mouth was a moist tunnel for him to fuck, even as my heart sank. Was he…was he ending things? I didn’t know what I’d do if he ended things. I’d become so used to being a 24-hour sex slave, to putting his carnal needs first and living my life to serve him. I didn’t think I could reduce the number of orgasms I had each day, even if I wanted to.

My tongue swirled around his head, and I patiently waited. Master talks, slave obeys. That was the way of a fuck toy. If he didn’t want me, that was just how it would have to be.

“You see…I have a fetish. And it’s a fetish that I don’t think even you, my perfect little slave, can help fulfil. You see, I’ve always wanted to be fucked by my older sister. I’ve always wanted to see her on her knees in front of me, like you are now. I’ve wanted her to serve my every desire. My most powerful orgasms have been imagining her bouncing up and down my cock, and I don’t think that what we have can continue, unless…”

I slowed down, not wanting to miss a word of what he was saying. The idea of ending our sexual relationship was unthinkable.

“…unless you’d be willing to roleplay that with me.”

Without missing a beat, I pulled his cock out of my mouth, and snaked my way up his body. I moved his hands down to my round ass, and stared into his eyes.

“You’ve got me, little brother…” I said. “Now how can your older sister serve your perfect cock?”

A slow smile spread over Randy’s face, and he flipped me over and plunged directly into my wetness.

“You’re the best big sister a guy could ask for,” he whispered, and I couldn’t help but agree as I came.