The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Rawley Academy

WARNING This contains graphic descriptions of sexual intercourse and sadomasochistic activities between adult males. If this offends you, is not appropriate for viewing in your location, or you are not of legal age, do not read it. Any resemblance of characters in this story to the living is purely coincidental.

© 2002, TopLegal. Permission is granted for distribution via Usenet and the Web provided that the following two conditions are met: there is no cost to access this story, e.g. AdultCheck, pay site, etc., and the story is posted in full without modifications.

Professor Schlosser

“Mr. Calhoun,” the teacher said firmly, “see me after class.” My heart sank, two of my fellow jocks looked at me with deep sympathy. Staying after in Professor Schlosser’s class inevitably meant corporal punishment. I had never had to stay after in Schlosser’s class before, most of the professors left me alone since was I rich and mostly behaved myself.

Throughout the rest of the class I got more and more distracted from the English lessons as I tried to come up with excuses to escape punishment. By the time class ended everyone filtered out quickly. I knew better than to stand up. Will had tried to walk out on Professor Schlosser once he ended up in the Dean’s Office and got fifteen strokes of the cane.

I stayed firmly planted in my seat. Professor Schlosser shut the door and pulled the blinds down. He then sat down at the desk directly across from me.

“Mr. Calhoun,” he intoned, “I am severely disappointed with the fact that you keep coming to class unprepared.”

I started to open my mouth and found that he had whisked me out of my chair and over his lap in a single motion. “When I wish for you to speak Mr. Calhoun, I will ask you to do so,” my professor explained as he struck my jeans covered butt firmly.

I started to stammer about my dad getting Professor Schlosser in trouble with the Dean and the trustees and he laughed and continued to spank me firmly until I finally stopped. I felt thoroughly humiliated. I was then returned to my seat.

“Now, Mr. Calhoun,” Professor Schlosser continued, “I believe I was starting to explain that I find the way you come to class unprepared disappointing.” My heart sunk, I had been spanked thirty-plus times over the professor’s lap and that was not going to count for anything.

“Mr. Calhoun pay attention!”

I focused my eyes on Professor Schlosser.

“Zone out again and you will be back over my lap again.”

I stared at the professor intently but kept my mouth shut.

“I checked around with the other professors here, they all put up with your bullshit apparently,” Professor Schlosser explained as he stood up and walked over to his desk. “I even discussed this with the Dean.”

I let loose an expletive softly, “fuck!” No sooner than I had muttered it I had realized my mistake and Professor Schlosser had returned from his desk with a paddle in hand and violently repositioned me over his lap.

“Mr. Calhoun, what were the instructions regarding speaking without being spoken to?”

“Not to,” I responded.

“Precisely,” Professor Schlosser said as he began to wail my butt with the paddle. I was still wearing my jeans but the blows were intense. Fifteen blows later the assault stopped. But a firm hand from the professor on the small of my back clued me in that I was going to be staying in this humiliating position. I was also sobbing softly.

“The Dean suggested that I speak directly with your father,” Professor Schlosser continued, “who readily agreed with me that you needed guidance. Your father understands that the antics that the Dean and teachers used to let you get away with here at the Academy in middle school will stand in the way of you making it into Harvard in high school. I think that summarizes why we are here now. Do you have any questions or comments Mr. Calhoun?”

“No Professor,” I responded meekly, still pinned over his lap.

“Good, well I hope that in the future when we have these meetings we can focus more directly on the specific behaviors requiring punishment,” Professor Schlosser said calmly. The import of his statement was quite clear, I was going to be staying late a number of days after Professor Schlosser’s English class.

I felt my belt being undone and made the mistake of moving an arm to stop Professor Schlosser. My arm was quickly pinned to the small of my back and ten violent blows of the paddle were delivered. Then the Professor finished undoing my belt and took in off and into his hand.

Professor Schlosser lifted me off his lap and carried me towards his desk. “Drop your pants to your ankles,” he instructed. I did.

“Bend over the desk and grab the far edge,” he instructed. I bent over the desk and grabbed the edge.

Professor Schlosser lifted my dress shirt up off my back and placed one hand firmly on my back. The next sensation I felt was the sting of my own belt against my backside. After the belt pulled away from my bare backside the stinging intensified.

By the tenth lash of my belt I had given up trying to stay stoic. I was wiggling around the desk but Professor Schlosser held me firmly in place and continued the assault on my butt.

After thirty lashes I was crying and begging, “Please; I’ll study harder” and so forth.

After fifty, Professor Schlosser stopped and ran his hands across my brutalized naked buttocks. “I think that will do for today,” he said as he continued to caress my bare buttocks.

Professor Schlosser lifted me off the desk and handed me a slip of paper with a set of instructions. “If I were you Mr. Calhoun, I would make sure you get each of the items on this list done before class tomorrow.”

He then promptly walked out of the classroom leaving me standing in front of the desk with my pants at my ankles and my reddened butt facing the empty classroom. He did not bother to shut the door. Luckily most students were already out at sports practice. I pulled my pants up and then stared at the list: (1) Read Acts I-III of Romeo and Juliet, (2) Prepare a three page essay summarizing the role of family loyalty as viewed by Shakespeare, (3) Write a sonnet (today’s assignment).

“Fuck,” I said aloud. I involuntarily shuddered slightly half expecting to be paddled again.

Revenge?

Rawley Academy is prestigious to say the least. Many alumni were among the ranks of the rich and famous. All boys still and covering grades 6-12, Rawley Academy was steeped in the South. Though segregation was banned, there were only a very small handful of non-white students.

I walked back from the classrooms to the dorms in disbelief. I was untouchable. All of the other students and professors knew that. I routinely got away with “murder” as the Dean used to say as he would shrug it off as “boyish indiscretions.” Now here I was with a bright red ass which was welted and sore from my own belt.

The further I got from the classroom the more self-confident I got. “My dad will put a stop to Professor Schlosser... He can’t treat me like that...”

At the dorm my roommate Will was still out. I changed into soft shorts and a T-shirt. I paused for a moment to examine Professor Schlosser’s handiwork on my backside and resolved to get back at him.

When Will got back from practice he asked how I was.

“Fine,” I responded.

“So did you get your ass beat?”

“Fuck off,” I said, “let’s get that asshole.”

“No way,” Will said, “no fucking way I’m crossing that guy again. He’s like a fucking martial arts expert and he already turned my ass into raw meat once.”

I recalled that Will had been in the infirmary for two days after visiting the Dean and Professor Schlosser. Perhaps fifteen strokes did not really do things justice.

I called my dad at his office but his secretary reminded me my dad was traveling in Asia for all of October and was unreachable. I debated asking if she had records of him talking to Professor Schlosser and then thought the better of it.

I was on my own. I should have heeded Will’s advice and focused on my list. Instead I ducked out, hit the mess hall, stole some eggs and headed for the faculty housing.

I was outside his home and pulling the eggs out of the carton when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I froze and felt a vice-like grip on my neck. “Mr. Calhoun.” I recognized Professor Schlosser’s voice. “Am I to assume that you finished your assigned tasks already and came to make me breakfast?”

I was too scared to say anything.

“Put the eggs away and come into the house with me.” I complied and with a tight and somewhat painful hand directing me, I got led into Professor Schlosser’s faculty housing.

The Dean was in the living room along with Will. Will would not make eye contact with me and as I entered the Dean explained, “Well done Mr. Krudski, I’ll remove the discipline report from your file now. Professor Schlosser, I’ll leave Mr. Calhoun’s care to you.”

With that the Dean left taking my roommate Will Krudski with him.

“Mr. Calhoun,” Professor Schlosser said, “I would have thought you would be avoiding me not seeking me out for more discipline. This is quite the cry for help.” He took the eggs from me and pushed me to sit down on the couch and disappeared for a while. I looked at the coffee table, I was shocked to find gay magazines, both news and porno, sitting out. The Dean had to have seen them I thought, Professor Schlosser entered as I was thumbing through the stack of gay porno.

“And they said you were straight,” he said. I started to open my mouth but then thought the better of it. “Good boy Scout,” the professor said, “you don’t mind me call you Scout do you boy?”

“No,” I said.

“No what?”

“No Professor,” I said a bit unsure.

He nodded approvingly. “Scout get undressed and toss me your clothes.” I hesitated and he commented that my butt would probably not appreciate the cane tonight. I quickly stripped naked.

He then passed me a copy of Romeo and Juliet and commented that pen and paper were on the side table. Then he left the room.

I was at a complete loss. I was ready to piss myself from fear but decided to focus on my homework. I managed to ignore the humiliation of being naked and got through the first part of the play rather quickly. I then put together the required sonnet and essay. I decided to stay put and not say anything but rather to wait for Professor Schlosser.

As I waited I decided to sneak a peek at the porno. I picked up a copy of Freshmen and scanned through the pictures of the young naked guys. I had to admit it was somewhat hot. I realized also that with me sitting naked in my professor’s house I looked a lot like those guys. The thought was a bit revolting and humiliating but also arousing.

I did not notice Professor Schlosser enter. When I did look up finally, he was standing over me. I handed him the porno magazine and he closed it and put it back on the coffee table. He had a paddle in his hand. He lifted me off the couch, kissed me on the forehead and then flipped me over his lap.

“This is for trying to egg my house,” Professor Schlosser explained as he assaulted my already tender, bare butt. Fifteen blows of the paddle later I was sobbing loudly. Professor Schlosser lifted me off his lap and stood up to guide me up to what was going to become my bedroom.

“The Dean and I agree you should stay here for now, Will and he walked over your stuff while you were reading Romeo and Juliet,” he said as he guided me up the stairs. We bypassed the main bedroom and walked down a hallway to a door with a deadbolt. Professor Schlosser unlocked the bolt with a key and admitted me to a small, stark room. The room was lit by a single desk lamp and featured grey walls. The window had been painted grey making it hard to see out.

The furniture was bleak. A wooden table with the lamp. A stool and a wooden bed frame with a thin mattress covered by a sheet. A single blanket and pillow were at the foot of the bed. Professor Schlosser rotate me around to face him and kissed me on the forehead and then patted my sore butt. “I trust there are no complaints?”

“No Professor,” I responded.

“Good, use the bathroom down the hall to brush your teeth and void yourself. Then come back here and I will tuck you in.”

He disappeared. I headed to the bathroom and followed his instructions. I was back in the bedroom in about five minutes and resting on the bed. It was not particularly comfortable. I decided against commenting to him and he kissed me on the forehead again, turned off the light, and then walked out. I heard the deadbolt lock behind him. I was locked in.

The events of the day were overwhelming me and I found myself sobbing hoping for someone to rescue me. But whoever Professor Schlosser was it was clear he was quite powerful and was in control.

Day 1

I did not really sleep at all and without a watch I could not figure out the time. When I heard the deadbolt turn, Professor Schlosser entered with a school uniform in hand. “Take your shower and get dressed and come downstairs. You have thirty minutes to be downstairs.”

I felt my ass, it was still sore. I decided against taking any stands and took a shower. Then I got into my uniform and went downstairs. My schoolbag was sitting on the counter and there was some healthy-type cereal on the table.

“Have a bowl of that and a banana for breakfast,” Professor Schlosser instructed.

“I don’t really like,” I started. Before I could finish speaking I was over Professor Schlosser’s lap and he was spanking me violently by hand. After ten painful smacks, he righted me and repeated the instructions.

I poured the cereal and forced myself to eat it. Then he handed me a banana and I ate that as well. “Good boy Scout,” he said.

“Yes Professor,” I said. I had a lot of questions I wanted to ask and decided to see if I could ask a question, “Permission to ask a question Professor.”

He nodded approvingly.

“How long will I be here?”

“That really depends on you Scout, if you can turn your act around quickly maybe just a few days. If not, the whole school year.”

“One more question Professor?”

“No,” he said firmly and I could tell ‘pushing it’ would be unwise. I stood up and was quickly pushed back into my seat. “Ask to be excused.”

“May I be excused Professor?”

“No,” he said, “sit at the table till I am ready to leave.” He then left the room. I noticed that the kitchen, like the living room, and my bedroom lacked a clock. If I had been more observant I would have noticed that the Professor never wore a watch and that he had removed the clocks from his classroom.

The doorbell rang and I almost stood up but remained seated. I could hear the Dean’s voice. “Dayton, how’s it going with Scout?”

“He is no problem at all Mark,” the Professor responded back.

“Glad to hear that, Mr. Krudski fully understands what he needs to say about what happened with Scout if he wants to avoid expulsion.”

“Wonderful, see you tonight then Mark,” the Professor said and I heard the door shut.

He came back in the kitchen carrying his briefcase and then put it down. “Scout can you come back upstairs with me for a minute.”

I followed him to my room. He sat me at the stool and there was a stack of books from my English class on the desk. “Scout given your recent behavior you will be doing your classes from here with just me as your instructor. I hope you can understand that.”

I did not understand and I thought about asking a question but I knew that would get me a red bottom. Professor Schlosser left the room and locked me in it.

I do not know how long it was before I heard the deadbolt turn. The Professor was standing there and invited me to come down for lunch. I followed and sat down at the table.

While I had been trapped in the room all morning I had resolved to murder Professor Schlosser but when he opened the door I felt utterly dependent on him.

He served me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a glass of milk. When I finished he told me to go to the bathroom and then head back to my room.

I should have run away. But I did not.

I went to the bathroom and then back to my bedroom. After a few minutes Professor Schlosser joined me, “Scout I want you to finish Romeo and Juliet this afternoon and write a second essay, ten pages, about the role of messages and mixed communications in the play. After that start on your algebra book Chapter III, I want you to do all the even numbered problems in Chapter III.”

“Yes Professor,” I said.

He kissed me on the forehead and walked out and locked the door.

I could tell it was getting dark and a long time had passed because my bladder was full. I was so pre-occupied with the homework that I had forgotten to be angry about being a prisoner. When he opened the door he instructed me to strip naked, go to the bathroom and then come down for dinner.

I was so happy to see him I jumped to it and pulled my uniform off with abandon. He was reviewing my work and I found the kitchen empty when he got there but sat down on a chair and waited. He took another twenty minutes to show up and commented, “Good work today Scout.”

“I am going to make some pizza for us and then you can watch TV,” he explained.

I nodded and watched him make pizza more or less from scratch. The doorbell rang and he left briefly to get it and brought in the Dean.

I wanted to crawl up into a ball and hide because I was embarrassed to be naked but I had nowhere to go. “Hey Scout,” the Dean said to me.

I nodded politely.

“You can talk Scout,” Professor Schlosser said as he pulled the pizza from the oven.

“Hi Dean,” I responded.

“You can call me Mark now Scout. You aren’t a student here anymore,” Mark explained.

“Ok,” I said, “hey Mark.”

“Dayton treating you ok?”

I nodded as Professor Schlosser—Dayton—put some pizza on a plate in front of me.

“Dayton is a real specialist in troubled rich children,” Mark explained, “your father selected him to work on you at considerable expense.”

I suddenly lost my appetite.

Dayton had sat down and was happily eating pizza as was Mark now.

“Scout,” Dayton said, “good boys eat everything on their plate.”

I almost threw a temper tantrum but Dayton beat me to the punch, “Scout, I am going to give you to the count of five to compose yourself. If by the count of five you are not eating your dinner politely and participating nicely in the conversation you will find our just how effectively I can use a cane on a boy’s bare bum.” Mark nodded approvingly.

I sniffled a few times and quickly started eating. I also apologized for being rude.

Over dinner Dayton’s history of “training” troubled children came out. I was a notch in his belt as far as both he and my father were concerned. When everyone had finished eating I asked to be excused.

“Scout you can watch TV in the living room,” Dayton said indicating exactly where I was to go. I found “Dawson’s Creek” on and contented myself to watch something that resembled normalcy. Dayton and Mark entered about twenty minutes in and Mark asked for the remote which I handed over without even having to think about it.

Mark selected CNN news and he and Dayton sat next to each other on the couch. I was completely naked in front of them and feeling more and more self-conscious about that as Mark began to kiss Dayton intensely. The dominance of the relationship was clear: Dayton—Professor Schlosser to me, was in charge.

I also could not avoid fixating on the two of them and watched intently as Mark nuzzled against Dayton and eventually unzipped Dayton’s fly. A few minutes later I watched Mark perform fellatio on Dayton. I found the whole thing rather erotic and even got a bit hard myself. Next I watched Dayton fuck Mark in the butt until he orgasmed inside the older man. Then Mark contented himself to rest in Dayton’s arms.

Around ten o’clock, Dayton instructed me to go to the bathroom and get ready for bed. I got up and headed for the bathroom. Again I perhaps should have run away. But I was naked and not really all that unhappy.

A bit later Dayton came to my room, “very good boy Scout, most boys I work with need much more severe corporal punishment for the first month then you. This is most promising.”

He kissed me on the forehead and commented as he turned out the light, “also my name is Dayton but that’s Professor to you.”

Day 2

Perhaps my first day in prison had gone too well and perhaps I just needed to test the limits but the next day was where I learned fully why Will had ratted me out.

Dayton woke me up with a gentle kiss on the forehead. “I want you downstairs in twenty.”

“Clothing,” I said.

I was quickly over Dayton’s lap for twenty firm slaps of my bare butt. “No talking unless spoken to Scout, if I want you in clothing it will be given to you.”

I showered and went downstairs. Mark was still there and the same cereal was on the table. I really wanted something different, something I liked better. “Permission to speak Professor,” I said.

“No, you will eat a full bowl of that cereal and a banana today and every day for breakfast Scout.”

I then made a big mistake. I threw my spoon on the floor.

I was over Dayton’s shoulder and being carried to his office before I could even get out an apology. He restrained me to a low-slung bench with my bare ass sticking out.

“Please, I’m sorry, Please Professor,” I begged.

But my pleas were ignored. I saw him pick up a cane from a rack to my side. I knew that the cane had hit me but the pain came a second or so later. And it was intense. Dayton was a martial arts expert and was inflicting unbelievable pain to my buttocks with the cane. I was hollering in pain and crying for him to stop.

Fourteen blows later I was a complete mess and was then carried back to my bedroom still crying and locked in. A few hours later he came in and told me to come down for lunch. The cereal was still on the table. My ass was like a slab of raw meat. Another caning would do me in but I did not want to eat the cereal.

After thirty minutes I was taken back to the bedroom without further punishment but hungrier still. I cried in the bedroom and when dinner came I was really hoping to eat. But it was the cereal again. Mark was there already and commented that my ass looked worse than Will’s ass did. Dayton said proudly, “That is nothing.”

I whimpered slightly and Dayton asked if you do not want the cereal just go up to your room and I will tuck you in. I whimpered again. “You have three choices now,” he explained, “eat the cereal and then you can watch TV with us; go up to your room hungry; or keep acting out and then you will get another caning.”

I stood up and headed to the bedroom hungry. In my room Dayton came up quickly and kissed me on the forehead even though I was crying and then turned out the light and left me.

Day 3

I was so hungry in the morning I gladly ate the cereal and the banana. “Good boy Scout,” Dayton said, “do you have any questions about my expectations for you?”

“Yes Professor,” I said.

“Ok,” he said, ”if you can make through today without getting your ass caned again, then tonight after dinner we can talk about those expectations.”

“Thank you Professor, I will be good today.”

“Well today is starting out much better than yesterday,” he commented as he guided me back to the bedroom and gave me a list of homework that there was no humanly possible way I could complete.

“Professor?”

“No questions Scout,” he said and walked out locking me into the room.

Before he came back to see me for lunch I was feeling despondent about finishing everything and threw all my books on the floor. That was a bad mistake.

When Dayton came into the room and saw my books on the floor he commented, “so much for today being better. Let’s head down to my office.”

I stood up and walked down willingly. I figured if I was cooperative he might not cane me quite so hard. That was perhaps true but fifteen violent strokes on the bare butt is fifteen violent strokes.

I was then brought back to the bedroom without lunch and instructed to cleanup and work on my homework or there would be another caning and no dinner or TV.

I quickly cleaned up my books and then lay on the bed, butt in the air, working on my homework. When Dayton returned he was pleased to see I had gotten back to my studies and commented that if I had worked instead of losing my temper I could have finished in time.

We discussed fair punishments extensively and agreed that I would be caned immediately after dinner and then sent to my room. It was weird setting my own punishment. But it was something I would do more and more regularly for Professor Schlosser. Each punishment was always brutal and he never spared the rod.

This night Mark cooked a nice steak fillet for us and served a nice salad. This was the best dinner I had had in ages. Dayton permitted me a half hour to digest the food and then suggested I go to the office for punishment. I was waiting on the bench to be tied up for him. He restrained me tightly before ripping my ass apart with the cane. It was the first—but not last time—Dayton would make me bleed during a punishment session. He cleaned the blood up with alcohol which stung more and then sent me to my room without TV.

Day 4

The next morning the cereal that was the bane of my existence was on hand. But the strange thing was that like many things about my new life with Professor Schlosser, I was learning to like it. My two favorites were the tender, fatherly kisses on my forehead and “good boy Scout.”

I ate up heartily and as Dayton sat down next to me to walk through the homework for the day Mark was under the table giving him a blowjob. It was a bit surreal and I wanted to watch the two of them have sex but Dayton rapped my knuckles on the table a few times to keep me focused on his instructions.

As soon as he finished giving me the list I headed up to my bedroom to start working. I was afraid the homework list was too long but I started working anyhow and resolved not to have a temper tantrum.

About thirty minutes later the Dean, Mark, entered naked and said that he was going to be spending the day tutoring me in Japanese. Dayton came by a bit later to lock us both in.

Mark was resolutely asexual with me but both of us being naked was a turn on for me. He explained that Japanese was my father’s selection and that he would be tutoring me in it intensively seven days a week henceforth. We spent several hours on Japanese and then he told me to work on my other assignments. He lay on my bed though and jacked himself off.

At lunch we were both let out and Dayton remarked that he was glad I was doing so well on my homework. Lunch was a PB-and-J and a glass of milk. My routine was quite clear. After lunch I got permission to be excused and headed up to get an early jump on my homework. It was already very dark out when Dayton came to fetch me for dinner. I had finished everything—just barely.

Mark was cooking dinner and I noticed that he was now naked in the house at all times and present in the house at all times as well. Dayton commented that I had made it through the day without a caning and was entitled to an explanation of his expectations for me.

“So how long will this go on for real?’

“You will not be back at Rawley Academy this school year,” Dayton explained.

I nodded, “and it will just be like this?”

““Will you be having sex with me?”

“Absolutely not. I do not have sex with my charges and Mark will not be having sex with you either. You are fourteen Scout and will not be touched sexually this year.”

“So the only thing I can control is not being caned?”

“It’s a whole year, if you’ve been paying close attention I never lie to you or make idle threats or promises. I think you have enough information to know how you need to behave for the foreseeable future.”

“Thank you Professor,” I said.

Mark served us up a wonderful paella for dinner and then I got to watch TV. It was a Saturday.

Day 5

Professor Schlosser woke me with a tender kiss on the forehead. “Good morning Scout, after you shower come down to my office first.”

I showered and headed down the stairs to Professor Schlosser’s office. The spanking bench was not visible but a chair was out in front of his desk and it seemed appropriate to sit down there. On sitting down I noticed a thick report. Glancing at the cover I could see that it was a letter to my father.

“Ah excellent, you showered quickly,” the Professor said to me upon walking in. “This is the weekly progress report I send your father each week. I make it a practice to have the subject sign the letter to confirm that they read it and so they can see my frank assessment of their performance.”

Professor Schlosser sat down at his desk facing me and studied my face as I read the letter. The front page was standard business correspondence and requested that in light of the attached progress notes the next payment of 25% was due.

I turned the page. Detailed handwritten notes outlined Professor Schlosser’s comments on my behavior. Minutiae made the report along with a detailed listing of corporal punishments. Each day of the report filled three or more pages. I finished the report; disturbed by the ease with which the Professor described violently caning me or depriving me without food. Each was described though in terms of my bad behavior: “failure to follow instructions”, “disobedience”, “temper tantrum”, etc.

When I finished the Professor handed me a pen to initial each page of the report. I went through quickly and attached an “SC” to each page. Professor Schlosser took the report from me and inserted it into a FEDEX mailer with my father’s business address on the front.

“Get yourself breakfast now Scout,” he said as he stepped outside the front door to place the FEDEX for pickup. Mark was in the kitchen naked cooking breakfast for him and Dayton. I knew better than to ask for anything and got my cereal and banana and ate them quickly.

Dayton made me stay at the table and watch him and Mark enjoy their nice omelets. I tried my best not to get frustrated and then I was sent upstairs for extensive Japanese practice before lunch. Mark was in the room with me as well and mentioned that the entire day would be spent on Japanese. After several hours he gave me some written work to practice on and he lay on my bed and jerked himself off.

My lunch was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich served with a glass of milk. Dayton and Mark discussed a faculty-student picnic that afternoon. I realized that I would not be attending and felt pretty frustrated.

Dayton cuffed me and said, “Scout don’t blow it today, you’ve gone several days without a serious caning. If you throw a temper tantrum you will end up quite sore and still not get to go to the picnic.”

“May I please be excused to my room,” I asked.

Dayton nodded and told me he would be up to lock me in shortly. I went upstairs and lay down on my bed and curled up in a fetal ball and just started sobbing.