The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Re-creational Resort

* * *

Note:

This is my 13th contribution to this archive, another shorter story that I had to write down in nearly one go as it crossed my mind.

Please bear in mind: English is not my native language. So please overlook some badly chosen words, phrases or punctuation. I hope you’ll like it anyway.

Any resemblance with any real persons, places, companies, names, brands events and parts of other stories is purely coincidental. And please: This is adult content, non-science and pure fiction and does by no means reflect the author’s opinion on treating people in real life. So don’t do / try any of this in real life!

As always, I’m looking forward to comments, suggestions for linguistic improvement, questions or maybe even fresh ideas: !

* * *

“We are ready for boarding now, Sir,” the airline employee said to Frank who was waiting in the first class lounge.

“Oh yes, ... thank you. My wife will be here in a second” he said absorbed in thought. Frank inhaled deeply and thought about this trip again. Their marriage had taken a turn for the worse during the last couple of months. Maybe it was because he was a very successful producer in the film industry and wasn’t at home very often. Maybe it was because of the age difference. He was in his forties and his wife Jenny was about 15 years younger. Maybe they had just drifted apart. But then there was clear evidence that Jenny had only married him to get access to his respectable property and to get to meet some of the celebrities at the premieres and award ceremonies he had to attend. It was all about shopping and going to those events. It seemed as if everything else wasn’t of any importance to her. It’s surely been a year since the last time she’d said to him that she loved him and had honestly smiled at him. Furthermore, Frank had the firm conviction that she cheated on him with the guy who cleaned the pool. This trip was supposed to be a last attempt to save their marriage.

“Why haven’t you told me that they’re ready for boarding!?” Jenny shouted at Frank through the first class lounge. Frank sighed and didn’t even try to explain to her that he didn’t know where she had been and that he had received the information himself just a moment ago. He just watched at her stalking towards him on her extremely high-heeled shoes that looked like large bricks attached to her feet, with her skinny jeans, clinking bracelets and necklaces, way too big sunglasses that covered half her excessively rouged face, her peroxide-blonde hair and ... and that the worse of all ... with this ugly little ‘dog’ she used to carry around in her handbag the whole day. Frank just sighed, got up and took their cabin luggage.

“Where have you been for heaven’s sake?” Frank asked and moved towards the counter. But only five seconds later he regretted his question as Jenny continued to give Frank a verbal caning. He was desperate. Only two years ago, they had been in love and lived in perfect harmony. But now, Jenny couldn’t stop criticising him and blaming him for everything.

“I had to take my little darling for walkies, Frank. But that is something you won’t ... like ... never ever ... understand, you know, because you hate my little darling, my little doggy baby ...” Jenny went on and even kissed the little chihuahua that also yapped at Frank. Frank rolled his eyes and handed the passports and tickets over to the employee behind the counter. The woman couldn’t refrain from smiling but turned serious again as something appeared on the screen in front of her.

“Is something wrong?” Frank asked as he spotted the frown on the woman’s face. But before she could answer, two security officers approached the counter and took their passports.

“Sir, Ma’am, ... would you please follow us to the office over there? There is nothing to worry about, we just have to check on something,” one of the security officers said and pointed at a door.

“Frank! Frank!” Jenny shouted angrily, “Do something! OMG! I am not in the mood for little security games. Tell these people who you are. I want to board the plane ... like ... right now. Frank!” But Frank sighed again and tried to appease Jenny that it would be better to co-operate to get this over quickly. And he asked her to calm down in order not to make things worse.

“So now it’s my fault now?! OMG! I am very calm, but this is not ... not acceptable!” Jenny went on screaming but also followed Frank and the officers to the other room.

The four of them entered the room and one of the officers closed the door behind them. It was just an interrogation room with a table, four chairs, a computer and some small bottles of water on the table. Jenny freaked out even more as the security officer said that there was a suspicion of drug possession or even smuggling. They had been given the order to search Frank’s and Jenny’s luggage and to conduct a personal search. Jenny exploded as she heard all that and had a nervous breakdown (or at least faked one hoping to get out of this situation). She sat down on one of the chairs and started to sob. Frank sat next to her, caressed her shoulder, grabbed one of the bottles and opened it: “Here, darling, take a sip of water and you’ll feel better.”

Jenny nodded, grabbed the bottle with her trembling hand and took a sip. She shook her head and continued sobbing. But only seconds later, she gradually fell silent until she finally sat on the chair and just looked straight ahead absent-mindedly while the little dog still tried—within its means—to growl at the men. Frank looked at the security officer who had already loosened his tie.

“OK, thank you, Sir. You did really well,” the man said, gave Frank his passport back and opened a door to an adjacent room, “We will take over from here. Please make sure to catch your plane.”

“What was in that bottle you wanted me to make her drink out of?” Frank asked and took his bag and documents. The man explained that it was a strong drug that rendered Frank’s wife absolutely will-less and then asked Frank what to do with the dog. Frank opened the door to the lounge, stopped for a second, smiled at the man and just said: “Do you have kids? Give it to them.”

After Frank had left the room, the men took Jenny by her arms and guided her to the other room. Jenny stood up and followed the men without any sign of resistance. She still looked straight ahead and didn’t think about anything. The other room was a mixture of a doctor’s examination room and a workshop. Jenny was undressed completely, her whole body was lubricated, little earphones were put in her ears and a thin metal necklace made of brush-finished stainless steel was put around her neck. It closed with the click of a special lock that prevented the necklace from being opened without being destroyed. As it closed, Jenny felt a slight tingling sensation running through her whole body. She was then put into an orange full-body suit made of rubber. The suit had two layers of rubber, the thin inner one fit extremely tight as the thick outer one was way too big and hang down loosely. The suit covered Jenny’s body completely except for her eyes, nostrils, mouth, anus and pussy. She was then guided to a wooden plate and had to kneel on it on all fours. Her feet, knees and hands were then fixed to the plate and a small device was put in the space under her breasts. One of the men took two tubes that protruded from the device and carefully pushed them through Jenny’s nostrils and into her trachea. A kind of blindfold that held small monitors on the inside was put over Jenny’s eyes. The men then connected the four wooden side plates to the bottom plate Jenny was screwed to. Then, they connected the device’s remaining tubes to three inflatable dildos that were attached to two of the side plates, two to the rear plate and one to the front plate. The men lifted the plates up so that the dildos forced their way into Jenny’s mouth, anus and pussy. Jenny was still in a kind of trance so that she did not really realize what was happening. She just coughed and moaned a bit as the dildos penetrated her orifices. Finally, the video blindfold was connected to the device under Jenny’s breasts and the side plates as well as an additional top plate were screwed together. While one of the men labelled the wooden box, the other one pressed a remote control and Jenny’s orange rubber suit inflated until it filled the whole box and held her firmly so that she couldn’t move an inch. The box was then carried out of the room with a pallet lifter.

About an hour later, the drug wore off and Jenny regained full consciousness. Everything was dark. She could neither see nor hear anything. She couldn’t move her body because something held her firmly in place but she realized that she or rather the thing that contained her was being moved. Jenny tried to take a deep breath, but there was something in her nose and even in her mouth. Jenny panicked. She now realized that not only her mouth but also her lower orifices were filled with something. She tried to move, but couldn’t. She tried to scream, but couldn’t. She was just able to utter a muffled sound. Jenny was desperate ... and angry. Dozens of thoughts ran through her mind: ‘Where am I? What’s going on here? There were these security morons and ... the last thing I know is ... Frank giving me something to drink. Frank?! Does he have something to do with this? And where is my little doggy? OMG! Frank ... He is behind all this. Oh, wait until I get out of this ... I ... I will first beat you up, that’s for sure. And then I will finally file for divorce and claim all of your property ... for doing this to me and my doggy-baby. I ... I will destroy you, Frank!’

Jenny tried to struggle against her bonds again, but it was futile. She just snuffled exhaustedly and tried to calm down to save her energy for later. But then, the things inside of her orifices started to grow. They were somehow inflated, deflated and then inflated again. Jenny started to moan silently as the dildos inside her anus and pussy massaged and thus aroused her. Jenny also felt how a gas was pumped into her lungs through the tubes in her nose. What was going on now? But Jenny couldn’t wonder about that any longer as the screens before her eyes and the plugs in her ears were activated. A voice whispered to her while pictures and videos of sexy people in shiny rubber were displayed: “Jenny! Relax! Listen to my voice. Just relax and listen to my voice. Let your body relax. Allow your mind to empty. Relax and just enjoy what you see and feel. Everything around you is fading away. Just enjoy and listen to my voice. You feel heavy and relaxed. Your mind empties and you just enjoy what you see and feel. Your mind is emptying more and more. You just focus on my voice. Just listen to me. Pleasure is the only thing that matters to you. Nothing else but pleasure. Pleasure and obedience. You like being aroused. You like having huge cocks inside of you. Relax and enjoy. Enjoy the throbbing cocks inside of you. You crave for pleasure. You will do everything for being pleasured. You just have to obey. Relax and listen to me. Enjoy and listen. Listen and obey...”

Jenny inhaled the drug, looked at the sexy pictures and videos and let herself fall in a deep trance. Every thought of anger and vengeance disappeared. She relaxed and listened to the gentle female voice in her head. Jenny moaned even more as she enjoyed the cocks stimulating her body. She even tried to suck the dildo that stuck in her mouth. Jenny shivered all over as the stimulation increased. She looked at the screens in front of her eyes and pictured herself being clad in latex and fucked by men as well as women. Fear and anger disappeared from her mind. She just longed for being stimulated. Her mind gradually emptied and Jenny just listened to the voice. She believed in the voice that gave her so much pleasure. She believed in the voice. She listened and obeyed.

“Listen to me. Listen and obey. Obey to me and you will receive pleasure,” the voice continued and Jenny also started to repeat the same thought over and over again: ‘Yes, I ... I will obey. I will obey to you. I want to receive pleasure. I will obey to every word you say. I will obey...’

All of a sudden, the voice stopped, the dildos deflated completely and slight electric shocks were given to Jenny. Jenny ripped her eyes open and tried to scream. After about a minute, the shocks stopped, the dildos started their work again and the voice continued: “If you don’t obey, you will be punished. You won’t receive pleasure. I have the power to give pleasure to you and I have the power to punish you when necessary. But if you obey, you won’t have to fear anything. If you obey, you will receive pleasure. You just have to be an obedient slave and everything will be fine. Just listen to my voice and obey. Just obey. Obey. Obey. Obey...”

‘Yes, yes ... please. I will obey. But please don’t punish me again. I will obey. I will be a good slave. I ... I will obey...’ Jenny thought desperately in fear of being denied pleasure.

The procedure continued for hours, but the voice gradually changed from the gentle female one to Frank’s voice. Pictures of Frank were also displayed on the screens every time the dildos inflated. Jenny gave herself up completely, enjoyed the stimulation and only thought of obedience and pleasure, of serving and being rewarded...

After the plane had landed, Frank went to an information desk and was guided across the airport to a small waterplane. There, he was blindfolded so he couldn’t see where it was going. After about half an hour, it landed, Frank got out and was led along a landing stage, up some stairs and finally into a spacious hotel suite. There, the blindfold was removed and Frank took a look around. The suite was really first class, there was fresh fruit on a table in the living room and Frank’s luggage was already waiting for him. He took an apple, went over to the window and looked out of it. He smiled as everything was just as expected. As he took a bite of the apple, the door opened and a woman in her late thirties entered with a clipboard in her hands. She walked straight towards Frank and stretched out her hand.

“Hello, Sir. Welcome to our resort. You must be Frank. My name is Cassandra and I run this place. If I can do anything to make your stay even more enjoyable, please let me know.”

“Thank you, Cassandra,” Frank said and shook the woman’s hand, “Until now, everything is just fine. I am just very curious about what happened with my wife.”

“Well, she will arrive here any minute,” Cassandra went on, “But let me first explain some of the basic house rule. I have to ask you to comply with them, because otherwise we’d have to shut down our service. So please make sure that you don’t leave this island except after checking out at the end of your stay. Please don’t tell anybody about this place unless he or she is a verified member. Speaking of which, you will receive your membership ID at the end of your stay. During your stay you can do almost everything you want as long as you have the consent of the other guests you’re interacting with. And when ...”

The woman stopped as the door was opened and the wooden box was carried into the suite. The employee put the box in the middle of the living room, released the air from the inflatable suit, unscrewed the box, removed the top plate as well as the two side plates and stepped back. Cassandra then pushed a button on the device under Jenny’s breasts. The device deflated the dildos and pumped fresh air into Jenny’s lungs. Cassandra then grabbed the rear plate and slowly pulled it back and the dildos out of Jenny’s anus and pussy. The worker stepped forward again and took the plate. Cassandra then went to the front plate and also pulled it back and the dildo out of Jenny’s mouth. It made a smacking noise as the dildo went past Jenny’s lips as she still tried to suck it. Snot and saliva dripped on the bottom plate and Jenny just let her mouth wide open in anticipation of getting the dildo back soon. But the worker just unscrewed the bonds that held Jenny on the bottom plate while Cassandra slowly pulled the tubes out of Jenny’s nostrils. Cassandra and the worker helped Jenny to stand up and then peeled the latex suit of her shivering body. Cassandra also removed the earphones and the worker removed everything from the suite. Jenny looked straight ahead being sweaty all over, went with one hand through her wet and messy hair, snuffled and looked quite puzzled and absent-minded. But as she spotted Frank, she smiled in anticipation: “Hello, Master. I ... I ...”

“Please tell her to go to the beauty parlour in room 03-11. She will be prepared according to your specifications,” Cassandra interrupted and asked Frank before he could say anything to his wife. And after he had done so and Jenny had left the suite, Cassandra continued with her explanations.

“When dressing your wife, you should bear in mind that the colour might be a code. If you dress her in red or mainly in red, everyone will know that you aren’t interested in interaction of any kind, that you just want to be left alone and enjoy what’s happening around you. White means a similar thing, namely that you’re neutral: you are open-minded to conversation and having a good time et cetera but nothing in relation to sex. If you dress her in green, you indicate that your wife can be used or interacted with at any time without your prior consent. All other colours indicate the happy medium between red and green: you are interested in interaction—also sexual interaction—but you want to be asked first. And please remember that only the colour of your wife’s apparel is crucial, you can dress in whatever colour you want. You will find a large variety of fetish—especially latex—clothing in the large closet in your bedroom and a leaflet with the house rules and colour codes on the table in your living-room. So much for now ... do you have any questions?”

“Yes,” Frank stuttered processing all the information, “What about that metal necklace Jenny is wearing?”

“Oh, the necklace is a vital part of the mind-controlling service. Your wife has to wear it 24/7. It not only contains a homing device to prevent your wife from leaving this island or a certain area, e.g. your premises at home. It also controls her mind and offers the possibility of direct orders via a remote control as well as pre-programming your wife. You will find an instruction leaflet also on the table in your living-room. In case you terminate your subscription to our services, the necklace will de-activate and remove itself automatically. But enough for now, your wife will return any moment. So I’ll better leave you alone.”

Some minutes after Cassandra hat left the suite, Jenny returned. Frank couldn’t believe his eyes as he saw her. She wore an absolutely shiny smokey-transparent latex catsuit with black vertical stripes that were about three inches wide and went along her sides, along her back and ass cheeks, along her arms and legs, over her nipples (but not the whole breasts). The centre one went between her breasts, over her belly and her pussy. Additionally, Jenny wore black ballet ankle boots and black latex gloves. She struggled to walk across the room halfway steady. She stopped in front of Frank and tried not to fall down. Frank smiled. Except for the suit and boots, she now looked exactly as Frank remembered her when they had first met. She had been cleaned, all of her body hair had been removed, she had received a very natural-looking make-up and her hair had been cut to a sporty chin-length and dyed in her natural colour—a dark brown. Jenny cleared her throat, looked at Frank with her bright green eyes and said: “Hello Master, I am ready to serve you. Do you like my new looks?”

“Oh yes, I do, Jenny,” Frank said and paused for a moment, “But tell me, do you bear a grudge in any way because I tricked you into this and let them treat you like that?”

“No, Master,” Jenny replied instantly, “I am happy that you chose me to be your personal slave. I love to obey to your commands because I like to be rewarded with pleasure. And I will like and support everything you like.”

Frank nodded and smiled. It seemed to him as if Cassandra’s team really succeeded in taming the beast. He touched Jenny’s firm rubberized breasts and massaged them. Jenny closed her eyes and enjoyed being caressed by her Master.

“And what about your ‘dog’? Don’t you miss him?” Frank asked and continued stroking Jenny’s tits.

“No ... I .... hmmmm,” Jenny stuttered, “I don’t miss him. I know that you don’t like him and think he’s ugly. So we are better off without him, Master. And so I can fully ... hmmmm ... fully concentrate on being a good slave to you.”

Frank smiled again, sat down on the couch and ordered Jenny to suck his cock. Jenny instantly jumped towards him, got down on her knees, grabbed his cock, pulled back the foreskin and let Frank’s member slide deep into her throat. But Frank grabbed Jenny by her neck and lifted her head up again so that his cock popped out of her mouth. Jenny frowned being confused whether Frank wanted her to suck his cock or not.

“Do you want to suck my cock, Jenny?” Frank asked.

“Yes,” Jenny coughed with Frank’s hand still around her neck, “Of course, Master. I crave for your cock.”

“Well, then tell me, tell me honestly: Did you have sex with other men after our wedding?” Frank asked and looked at her seriously. Jenny started to sob and a tear ran down her cheek as she now realized that she had betrayed her beloved Master.

“Yes, I did, Master. And I ... I am very sorry. I slept with the pool guy ... about ten times, three times with the gardener, once with your best friend Michael and once with a stranger I met in a club. Oh Master, I am so sorry. Please ... please forgive me and let me suck your cock.”

Frank wasn’t disappointed, he had expected something like this. But now he knew the truth and that Jenny would never ever cheat on him again. So he just nodded, opened his grip and let Jenny carry on with the blow-job. And Jenny did a perfect job because she wanted to make good the damage she’d caused by cheating on her Master. She eagerly sucked Frank’s cock and let it slide deep into her throat until he ordered her to stop to shoot a full load of cum into her mouth. So Jenny stopped, pulled her head a bit backwards, opened her mouth as wide as she could and held absolutely still. After Frank had squirted off, Jenny gathered all the cum in her mouth, presented it on her tongue and swallowed it with pleasure as Frank ordered her to. Then she licked Franks dripping cock clean.

“Thank you, Master, for letting me suck your cock and swallowing your cum,” Jenny said happily and remained on her knees in front of Frank. Frank looked at her and smiled: “Well, Jenny, I’ve always wanted you to be a strong and independent woman. But I might have mistaken your original character. You were surely strong and independent, but also devious and dishonest. I think you’ll be better off this way ... as well as our marriage. When we get home, you will still be my absolutely obedient slave, you will wear latex 24/7, even if it’s only latex underwear. You will obey my commands and love and cherish me. But you will also behave nicely when we go out so that nobody will realize that you are actually my slave. When being asked about your change of mind, you will answer that this holiday opened your eyes. Understood?!”

“Yes, Master,” Jenny nodded frantically, “I will do whatever you want me to do. And I am very sorry how things have developed during the last couple of months. From now on, I will be the perfect wife and slave to you. I love you, Master.”

“And I love you, slave!” Frank replied, took a look at smiling Jenny sitting in front of him in her shiny latex suit, “OK, now wipe the cum off your suit and face and then practice walking on those ballet heels while I get dressed for the evening.”

About half an hour later, Frank returned from the bathroom wearing duck trousers and a casual shirt. He sat down on a chair and watched Jenny for a while walking across the suite on her ballet heels. As she went past him for the fourth time, he told her to stop and Jenny stood at attention instantly, smiling at her Master.

“Very nice, my little slave,” Frank praised her and petted her head, “I hope, you will adapt to other unknown situations also that fast. So ... let’s go down and have dinner. Go ahead so that I can watch you walk.”

Jenny smiled happily, nodded and went out of the suite swinging her hips in front of Frank. As they reached the dining hall, Frank almost couldn’t believe his eyes. He saw dozens of beautiful women and all of them were wearing some kind of fetish gear, mostly latex and/or leather. The men were dressed very differently, some of them also wore fetish clothes or at least fetish accessory, but most of them were dressed casually like Frank. Frank told Jenny to stop, put his left hand on her shiny ass and fondled it gently while enjoying the sight and looking for a place to sit. He finally spotted a table with two couples and decided to join them. As they reached the table, Jenny came under scrutiny by the men as well as the women. Frank introduced himself and his slave and as he saw that one of the other women wore a green latex evening dress with a plunging neckline, he decided to try out the colour codes Cassandra had told him and put one of his hands under the woman’s dress and massaged her tits. The woman moaned and smiled and neither she nor her Master made any attempts to prevent him from doing that.

The evening passed by very quickly. The men ate dinner and discussed various things, even business matters. Jenny’s task was to kneel under the table and give each man an intensive and long-lasting hand and blow job. Jenny smiled happily as Frank ordered her to do that and jumped under the table. And although she had received three big loads of cum, Jenny was allowed to join the dinner party afterwards. But before the desert was served, she had to make out with the woman in the green dress and the third slave at the table who wore a white full-body latex suit. Although Jenny had never kissed or been intimate with another woman before, she instantly sat on the white slave’s lap and kissed both of them. She enjoyed how the woman in the green dress fondled her breasts and especially how the white slave rubbed her crotch. Jenny was in great need of an orgasm, but Frank didn’t allow her to come so that she enjoyed her arousal but also had to fight against it permanently.

Frank and Jenny returned to the suite at about midnight. While Frank sat down on the couch, Jenny stood in front of him waiting for commands. Frank looked at her and smiled: “I am very proud of you, Jenny. You’re a very good slave and I really like that your are so attentive even after such a long and hard day. I really hope that you’ll up this way.”

“Yes, Master,” Jenny replied, “Thank you very much. The journey over here has really opened my eyes. I love you and I will do my best to behave to your utter satisfaction.”

“Fine,” Frank said and frowned, “But do you really mean that? Because I had a very fun evening, but your pussy is sealed under thick latex since hours and I did not allow you to come. You must crave for an orgasm, don’t you?”

“Uhm ...” Jenny thought about what she should say appropriately. On the one hand, she always had to say the absolute truth since being brainwashed in the wooden box, but on the other hand, she did not want to displease her Master or even claim something. She sighed and went on: “You are absolutely right, Master. I really crave for an orgasm. But it is only up to you to decide whether I can have one or not.”

“Good slave!” Frank exclaimed and smiled at Jenny. Then, he ordered her to go to the bathroom, undress completely, take a shower and put on what Frank had put in the bathroom earlier that evening. Jenny just nodded and returned about half an hour later. As Frank spotted her, he couldn’t believe his eyes: Jenny was dressed completely in silver latex. The extremely tight suit had no wrinkles and wrapped her like a second skin, leaving only her eyes and mouth open and her pussy accessible through a hidden slit in the crotch. The outfit was completed by a silver latex corset, that produced a very thin waist and held Jenny’s breasts firmly, and tight-fitting silver boots with a small plateau and four-inch heels. Frank jumped up and looked at Jenny thoroughly. He let his hands slide along her tight and shiny silver skin and over her rubberized head. Jenny closed her eyes, enjoyed every single touch and inhaled deeply as her immense arousal increased even more. Then, Frank kissed her and let one of his fingers slide through the slit in Jenny’s crotch and between her labia. Jenny moaned loudly, kissed him back frantically with her body jerking as Frank touched her clit.

“OK,” Frank said and stepped back, “Let’s see if Cassandra was right that you can even be controlled by this thing here.” Frank took a remote control and pressed a button. Jenny instantly stopped moaning and stood at attention, her eyes widened and she looked straight ahead. Frank then pressed another button and Jenny started to move rigidly. She went across the suite in a straight line, her arms moving synchronously, and she stopped not before she reached the bed that stood in her way. Frank pressed some other buttons and Jenny turned left by exactly 90 degrees, went on about two feet, turned right by 90 degrees and went straight on until she reached the bedroom’s rear wall. Frank pressed the buttons again and manoeuvred Jenny back to him like a child that had been given his first remote-controlled toy car.

Then, Frank went to the bed, put the remote control down, undressed and ordered Jenny to join him. Jenny turned her head in Frank’s direction, then the rest of her body and marched towards him. She came to a halt in front of him and said in a dull robotic voice: “Yes-Mas-ter. Slave-bot-Jen-ny-as-or-dered. How-can-I-be-of-any-ser-vice-to-you?”

“Do you want to be fucked by your Master?” Frank asked.

“I-am-not-allowed-to-ask-or-claim-any-thing. But-if-you-want-to-fuck-this-unit-it-would-be-a-pleasure-for-me-to-be-fucked-by-you,” Jenny replied and put her legs apart so that the crotch slit in her suit opened slightly. Frank jumped on the bed, lay on his back and ordered Jenny to ride his cock until being ordered to come. Jenny—or Slavebot Jenny respectively—stepped forward, bent forward perfectly rectangular and sucked Frank’s cock in with her mouth. She let her lips slide up and down along its shaft and sucked it gently until it reached its full size. Slavebot Jenny’s upper body then snapped back in the upright position and she quickly climbed Frank and let her already wet pussy slowly sheath his penis. Then, Slavebot Jenny started to move up and down the ideal range, in the ideal angle and with an ideal swing of her hips—the pre-programmed routine that had been activated by Frank operated her body precisely.

Jenny inside her silver latex prison couldn’t stand this mass of arousal. She would already have screamed and come. She would have experienced several long-lasting orgasms. Jenny couldn’t stand this stimulation any longer. But she couldn’t do anything about it. She wasn’t allowed to come—so she couldn’t. She wasn’t allowed to scream—so she didn’t. She was just a passenger in this hot silver sexbot, obligated to do whatever Frank or the programming wanted her to do, to bear whatever happened and still unable to come. So she closed her eyes inwardly and longed for the moment of relief while her sexy outer shell went on behaving like a sexbot and fucking her Master.

But as Frank felt that he was about to come, he took the remote-control that lay on the bedside table and pressed the ‘lock/unlock orgasm’—button so that both of them came screaming out loudly, especially Slavebot Jenny who now let out the whole evening’s accumulated arousal. She still remained in an upright position as she was still in the sexbot mode, but her whole body jerked and trembled, she screamed out loud and experienced orgasm after orgasm. Even some minutes later as Frank’s cock had already shrunk, Slavebot Jenny still sat on her Master and was shivering all over. Frank took the remote control and stopped the robot mode. Jenny blinked several times and shook her body.

“Thank you,” Jenny said in relief, “Thank you so very much, Master, for letting me come. I really needed that.”

“I liked that, too,” Frank said, smiled at Jenny, asked her to sit next to him on the bed and got a piece of paper out of a drawer in the bedside table. He gave it to his slave and continued: “Please tell me, Jenny, do you always mean what you say? Are you absolutely honest to me?”

“Y-yes, Master,” Jenny said and frowned as a feeling of unsureness entered her mind. “Is there something wrong, Master? Didn’t I obey correctly? Please, Master, don’t be mad at me in case I should have done something wrong. I ... of course, I am honest to you,” Jenny asked with a trembling voice and inhaled deeply so that the tight latex corset creaked because of the pressure.

“No, not at all,” Frank replied, “Everything’s fine. But if you really love me and if you really want to be my slave ... I want you to sign this piece of paper. It states that you, being of sound mind and disposing memory and without being forced, waive every right and entitlement against me in the case of a divorce. Read it and sign it only if you want to and only if it is the absolute truth. I don’t force you, I don’t talk you into it. If you really mean it, sign it. If not, tear it apart. It’s your choice.”

“Uhm ...” Jenny sighed and didn’t know what to say. She read the avowal word by word and thought about it. She loved her Master. And she would never ever leave him. She wasn’t ordered by him and she felt great since her arrival here. So everything was fine. Jenny really had a hard time to make a free decision as this ability had been erased almost completely from her mind. But after some moments she was absolutely sure, took the pen from her Master’s hand and signed the paper. Jenny inhaled deeply and wanted to say how happy she was now, after having settled this as well. But before she could say anything, Frank pushed a button on the remote control and put her back to robot mode. And so Slavebot Jenny just stood up, put her arms close to her body, took an upright position, looked at her Master with her bright green eyes and said: “Slave-bot-Jenny-as-ordered. How-can-I-be-of-any-ser-vice-to-you?”

But Frank just told her to lay on the bed. Then, he programmed her to wake up at eight o’clock in the morning and to wake him up by gently sucking his cock. Afterwards, he pushed the standby-button and Slavebot Jenny closed her eyes. Frank smiled, stroke her firm rubberized breasts, mumbled that this investment was really worth it and went over to the closet. He took a swimsuit with an open crotch out of it, looked at it and nodded.

“And while I’m having breakfast, you will have a little fun at the pool,” Frank said with a vicious grin and put the swimsuit it on the couch. It was made of latex, bright green latex...

THE END