The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Re-momdified

By Shadebalan and the Berk.

Chapter 1 — The Game.

“Mom! Jake is bothering me again!", Tanya shouted.

Sandra, my mother peered into the den with a stern look.

“What did you do to your sister now, Jake?”

“Nothing,” I grumbled. “I just asked her to change the channel to something we both wanted to watch.

“He knows that I watch The Girly Show every day at this time, Mom. He’s just being a brat.”

“Jake,” Mom sighed, “just let your sister watch her show.”

“Why should I have to suffer through this chick show?” I demanded.

“No one is forcing you to watch it Jake,” Mom replied, “There are a thousand things you could be doing. Don’t think I’ve forgotten about that last report card either. Your grades are slipping, and you could be using this time to study.”

“Oh, so she gets to do whatever she wants, and I have to suffer.”

“Studying isn’t suffering Jake. It is a means to an end. Look at your sister.” I turned and did just that. She was lost in her show, the bitch. “Tanya studies every day, and her grades reflect that. I think she deserves some privileges, don’t you?”

“So this is all about grades?” I responded with my own question.

“Grades, and respect for your parents. Now don’t say another word, or you’ll be grounded so hard that you’ll be begging to watch girlie shows with your sister.”

Crap. That was the parental ultimatum. Nothing to do but quit before I got in too deep. I headed for my room to take a crack at my math books.

Let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Jake Evans. I live with my parents and my sister in an upper middle class neighbourhood. My father Andrew is a workaholic, and a successful one at that. I rarely see him these days due a busy work schedule that keeps him away from home.

My sister Tanya is 18 years old, and living proof that there is no justice, nor reason in this world. She’s smart, athletic, and popular. Any two of those, and she’d probably be all right, but all three mean she’s a nightmare to live with. She also has many other physical advantages, inherited from our mother. Long, black hair, blue eyes, killer legs, great ass, a thin body, and a sweet pair of C-cups are just a few of her notable attributes. Not that her face is anything to sneeze at, but eyes are usually drawn elsewhere first. In all of these things, I am overshadowed, even when I do manage to succeed in academics, sports, or life in general. She’s my parents’ favourite, especially Mom’s.

My mother Sandra is very strict, always demanding the best results from her children. This is the reason that Tanya usually gets rewarded, and I get grounded all the time. It can be difficult for a stranger to believe that she can be this strict. She doesn’t look like it at all, with such an angelic face. Dad once told me that she used to be a model before she married him, and I believe it. After all, ever since I was a child, she was the reason my friends wanted to come over to do homework, or just hang out. Who could blame them? As I said, Tanya is physically very similar to my mother, but she has yet to reach maturity. Mom’s more like a fine wine that just gets better and better through the years. Tanya has great boobs, but Mom has magnificent D-Cups, great long legs, and a waist that reminds me of a cola bottle. In short, a body to kill for.

Marriage can change a person, and in Mom’s case, it was a big one. You’d think that a former model would be pretty lax on her kids, but Mom is relentlessly demanding. She’s the consummate mother, and never dresses like a model. She even dresses conservatively, in an unsuccessful bid to hide that sultry body. She became a devout Christian, going to church and following all those religious rules.

One more important thing. For the last few years, I’ve occasionally heard my parents fighting over one particular issue. It seems that since she had me, Mom has started to become much less sexually active. I don’t know if she doesn’t want to risk more children, or if it has something to do with setting an example for the house, or if her libido has simply died down over the years. Now days, it is rare to hear any activity in my parents’ bedroom, and that seems to be my father’s main complaint. He works like a slave, only to get home and be rejected by this succulent woman. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was having an affair.

* * *

One day, I was returning home from school alone, Tanya having stayed for cheerleading practice, or one of her other after-school activities, to find someone standing at my front door. It was a young man, perhaps a few years older than myself. I had not seen him around before, and he certainly wasn’t from school. Tanya’s dated college-aged guys before, but this one didn’t look to be her type, much less a friend of my parent’s. Who was this guy?

“Good afternoon,” I ventured. “Is there something I can help you with?”

He smirked. “The question, my friend, is may I help you

“What?” I was understandably confused. “What exactly do you want? Is this some religious thing?”

“Take it easy, man. I’m here to help you have an easier life. We shouldn’t stand here on the porch though. Let’s go talk in your room.” His unnatural calm left me uneasy.

“I’ve never seen you before in my life. I have no reason to let you enter my room, or even my house. I don’t even know your name.”

“You won’t regret it Jake.” Obviously, he knew my name. “I promise, I can change your life forever.”

I had no reason to trust him, but he didn’t exactly seem threatening, and that was quite the promise. He didn’t look armed, and I figured that a thief wouldn’t just ask to be let in. I figured that I didn’t really have much to lose. Ultimately, my curiosity outweighed my fears, and I let him enter.

We went upstairs to my room, and I noticed how quiet the house was. Usually, Mom would meet me at the door, and if I had a guest, would go through the motions of introducing herself to a new person. I didn’t give it much thought though, as I figured she must have been at the store.

When I closed the door, the guy threw some old fashion magazines on my bed and grinned.

“Do you recognize her?”

I picked up one of the magazines and took a look. The model on the cover was Mom. I quickly checked the magazines, and was stunned. She looked so different in them, wearing low-cut dresses, bikinis, and even lingerie, but what really surprised me was the suggestive poses.

Certainly I had never seen that much of her skin in my life. My only knowledge of her modeling days was from Dad, and it wasn’t exactly this detailed. It was hard to believe that this sexy, provocative woman was the same one who now only wears conservative clothes, and yells at me almost daily for not cleaning my room.

“This is ‘Sultry Sandy’. Those with whom she worked consistently said she was one of the most fun and sexy girls they ever had in front of a camera.” Well, he had my attention now.

“Yeah, this was Mom in the old days, I guess, before she had me and Tanya. What does this have to do with you though? Are you some kind of autograph hound? Do you want to be friends so you can get a peek at her in person?”

“I told you, this isn’t about me, Jake. It’s about you.”

Me? What would he want with me?

“I’ve been watching you for some time now, and you don’t have it easy. You’re no slouch, but you have to live in the shadow of your sister, and your mother can’t see you without making the comparison.”

Well, that was dead on the money.

“Have you been spying on us?”

“Take it easy. I’m getting to the point.” He picked up one of the magazines and began flipping through it. “When I noticed that Sultry Sandy, this hot piece of premium ass, had turned into a boring, lame, strict, arrogant prude-assed-bitch, well let’s say it made my decision easy. I’m here to offer you my services. Let me ask you one question, and make sure you’re honest because this is ‘change your life’ time.” He paused for a moment, until I nodded for him to go on. He had my full attention. “Have you ever been tempted, watching that scorching ex-model body around the house, day in and day out?”

“Sorry, what?” I blinked, shocked by the question.

“In other words, have you ever dreamed, or fantasized about, or even been curious about fucking this premium piece of meat.

I was stunned. “Wait. Are you asking me if I want to fuck my own mother?”

“Pretty much.”

“Get out!” my blood boiled. “I want you out of my house or...”

“Keep quiet, man. Maybe you’ll understand the situation better if I introduce myself.”

“I don’t fucking care who you are. Get out!” I was approaching him now, not really sure what I’d do if he didn’t comply.

“Let me finish. If you don’t like what I’m telling you, then I’ll leave. You can even keep the magazines. Make them a gift for your mother, or something.” I paused for a moment, and he continued. “My name is Paul Darrest, Jake, and I have never been a normal person. I realized this in my childhood, along with some unconventional feelings about my own mother. She was hot Jake, so damned hot. But her gorgeous body was surpassed in every way by her bitchy attitude. Always bossy, always yelling. I don’t actually think she even loved me. I just wanted to shut her up, preferably with my cock in her mouth. Those thoughts were torture to me. Every day, I wanted her more. Every time she yelled at me, I wanted to bend her over and ass-fuck her, making her scream in both pain and pleasure.”

“One day, I was offered a pact. I won’t go into the details, but this pact gave me the power to fulfill all my nasty dreams. Wow, believe me, it was everything I could have hoped for. After some time, I decided to, shall we say, share the wealth. I chose to help those who were in similar situations, helping them live their darkest desires. So, I will ask you again. Do you want to fuck your mom, or not?”

I was mesmerized, and as much as I wanted to deny it, I had always felt curious about what it would be like to use Mom’s hot body for all sorts of kinky things. Having a model at home and not being able to enjoy it, well that’s why I had no trouble assuming that Dad would have an affair. It’s like telling a starving man that he can’t eat the juicy steak you’ve just placed in front of him. The more I thought about it, the more forbidden it seemed, the more I wanted it.

And then, I answered, barely audible.

“yes”

“What did you say?” He grinned. He knew damned well what I’d said.

“Yes Paul. The thought has crossed my mind.”

“What thought, Jake? Say it. You have to say it.”

“I have thoughts about fucking Sandra Evans. About fucking my own mother.

“That’s all I wanted to hear from you, Jake. Follow me to the kitchen. I have a surprise for you.

So we went downstairs, and entered the kitchen. There she was, seated at the table. Mom stared ahead into space, blankly and completely silent. I turned to Paul, confused.

“What? What’s happening to her?”

“She’s hypnotized, more or less. Probably best if you think of it that way. As I said, I have powers. You have the same look in your eyes that I had, back then. Now, observe. Sandra, can you hear me?”

“Yes.” Her tone was completely neutral, and she continued to stare straight ahead.

“You will answer my questions truthfully. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Sandra, why are you so strict with you children?”

“Because I love them and I want what is best for them. Their father is a busy man, and he can’t be around much right now. They need a firm, steady hand to guide them, and make sure they become good and productive people.”

“Do you love them equally, or do you have a favourite?”

“I love them both so much, but I think I do favour Tanya in some ways. She always seems to be such a model daughter. Jake is a good boy, but it takes so much more effort to get results.”

“You can change this though, right Paul?” I asked. “You can make her want me?”

“Oh yes. I could make her beg for you to fuck her hypnotized cunt right now, Jake. But I won’t.”

“What? Why?” I started to panick. “You said you were going to help me.”

“Yes, and I will. But I’ve found it is best to space things out. I’m giving you an opportunity here, Jake, and you’re going to have to work at it, if you want her to be your own private mommy-pussy. We’re going to play a game.”

“A game? What kind of game?”

“Well Jake,” he started,” I’m a complicated man, so it won’t be simple. It will be pleasurable though. I can assure you of that. I have already programmed your mother, though you wouldn’t notice it by her every day actions. I’ve set triggers in her mind, and you’ll need to use them in order to make her act out the program. Each week, I will hide a card in your house with a trigger phrase, and a clue about when to use it. The trigger phrase won’t work by itself. You’ll have to figure out the correct conditions. If you fail to make the trigger phrase work by the end of the week, the game ends, and you’ll be left wondering what could have been.”

“In addition, each primary trigger will also allow you to enjoy some secondary benefits. These won’t require a clue, and don’t absolutely need to find them. These secondary triggers will have to do with everyday situations, and should server to make life easier while the game progresses.”

“If you realize how the main and sub-triggers work, you’ll find yourself gaining more and more control over our little Sandra here. If you succeed in finding all the weekly triggers, I’ll give you one final present. I’ve already hidden this week’s card. Remember, you need to find the card, learn the trigger phrase, use the clue to find out the trigger, and activate it.”

That was a lot to take in.

“Let the games begin, Jake.”

After saying this, Paul left the house, and Mom came out of her trance shortly thereafter. She seemed a bit embarrassed to have fallen asleep at the table. Everything continued as normal that evening, except that I began to hunt for that card like a man possessed.