The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Re-momdified

By Shadebalan and the Berk.

Chapter 5 — Interlude — Once a Model

Mom was sitting on the couch with Tanya, as I entered the living room. They were looking at some pictures of the cheer squad. When Mom noticed me, she waved me over.

“Jake, come here. Take a look at your sister’s pictures.”

“Mom, don’t show them to him.” Tanya rolled her eyes. “He’ll probably just end up in his room, jerking off to the idea that someday a cheerleader might go out with him.”

“Watch your mouth, Tanya.” Mom gave Tanya a sharp look.

Tanya looked confused. It was still unusual for her to receive any admonishment from Mom, no matter how acidic her comments. Finally, she glanced up at me.

“Sorry Jake. You can look at the pictures if you want.”

I took hold of one of the pictures, and Mom got a far-away look in her eyes.

“You know, back when I was a model, I used to love posing for all sorts of pictures but. I always had to be careful to remind the photographers and my agent that I would never pose nude.” She turned to me. “You actually look a little bit like one of them, Jake. He used to carry his camera with him all the time, and I would never know when he wanted to start a photo shoot. You know...I think his name was Jake too.”

This seemed very strange to me, and judging by the look on Tanya’s face, she shared my opinion. Mom never talked about her past, and I think this was the first time she had ever directly mentioned being a model. If it weren’t for Dad, who loves to tell everyone about his trophy wife, that part of her life would have been a complete mystery to us.

I immediately began to wonder if this might be something to do with Paul’s sub-triggers. After all, even if she had suddenly decided to talk about her modeling career out of the blue, what were the chances that she’d mention a photographer with the same name as me?

I had an idea, but it would have been impossibly to try with Tanya there. Luckily for me, right after breakfast, Mom asked me to go to the store for her. I was going to use the TV trigger to evade the take, but I acted on a hunch instead.

“Come on, Mom. You always ask me. Shouldn’t Tanya go once in a while?”

“Because...” She trailed off and then blinked a few times. “You’re right Jake? Why not? Tanya, I need you to go to the store and pick up a few things.”

“But, you just asked Jake! Why have you been agreeing with him so much? I swear, it’s like he’s controlling you in some way.”

Mom sighed.

“No one is controlling me, young lady. I just remembered that you were very mean to your brother this morning. You remember that comment about the pictures? You’re very quick to point out any time you think Jake needs to be punished. Going to the store isn’t a bit deal, and you could do with a reminder to respect your parents, and your brother.”

“For God’s sake. Just tell me what you need, and I’ll get once I’d finished at Gina’s house this morning.”

Mom seemed to think this was a fair compromise. Tanya was still the favorite after all, so she could push a little, even with this. As for me, I was ecstatic. Tanya would be out of the house even longer than expected.

As soon as Tanya left, Mom switched to that dead-eyed monotone I’d come to like so well.

“When I ask Jake for help, he can always suggest Tanya take his place.”

With one certain, and a second possible sub-trigger discovered in one morning, I was starting to believe that I wasn’t just discovering them by chance along. As Paul said, I was beginning to gain more control over Mom’s actions in general, rather than just sexually as I had first assumed.

At this point, I went to my room, retrieved my camera and returned to the kitchen to check the other possible sub-trigger.

“Smile!”

She turned her head, surprised that I was taking a picture...

FLASH

...and her expression went dead. I’d grown to love that look that so much that I had to snap another.

FLASH

“Do you want to start a photo session now, Jake?”

“Um...yes?”

“Right. Meet me in my room in five minutes.”

Those five minutes seemed to drag on forever, while I sat in the kitchen and scenarios ran through my head. Definitely a sub-trigger, oh yes. Once time was up, I knocked on Mom’s door.

“May I come in?”

“Yes, and close the door behind you.”

I entered the door, and got a shock. Mom was standing there, waiting, in nothing but a tiny towel.

“Jake, Sultry Sandy is ready for her photo session. Just remember, no nudity.”

Her face settled into a more playful expression at that point. Almost impish.

“Now, what do you want me to put on?”

She was pointing to a strange box, which I had never seen in my expeditions into her room. I took a look inside and noticed a card with writing.

It seems like you found the photo sub-trigger. This is one of my favorites. I’ll let you know that none of the other sub-triggers will work while she’s like this. I can’t go giving you that much control this soon. Still, I took the liberty of bringing some clothes for your little doll. Many of them are just like the ones she has in the magazine shots. Have fun!

Paul was true to his word. Many of the outfits in the box were just like the ones from the magazines that I’d been jerking off to nonstop. Now I was able to see them in real life, and Mom seemed to think she was back in her Sultry Sandy days, and that I’m her favorite photographer.

I picked up a tiny blue bikini, just like the pictures in the first magazine I’d looked at when Paul first gave me the magazines.

“How about you this one?”

“You got it, Jake!” She took the bikini from me with a smile and then skipped into the bathroom to change, before poking her head out.

“Did you want me to do anything specific for makeup and hair?”

“Ah...no. Let’s go for a natural look.”

“Kay!”

FLASH

It was great. More than great. She did exactly as I told her, cupping her breasts, squeezing them, and making them look even bigger than normal.

“That’s it Sandy. Make the camera love you.”

She grinned.

FLASH

After that, I had her lay on the floor, first lounging, and then contorting herself into a variety of suggestive poses at my command, while I saved these images for posterity.

“That’s it Sandy. Let everyone who sees this know that you want them close, laying next to you.”

I found myself quickly developing a clothing fetish. Next I had her change into a fancy red silk dress with no back. It showed her well-formed curves, and drew attention to that succulent ass that I’d been spanking. At my instruction, she put her hair up and applied some deep red lipstick.

FLASH

“That looks amazing Sandy. Now turn around and put your arms in the air. I want a nice clear shot of your bare back, and the sides of your tits just barely visible.”

“Finally you start talking a little dirty, Jake. Usually you get started with that much sooner. I was worried this was going to be dull.”

FLASH

I had her kneel down for some shots, and got some close-ups of her pale face and those ruby-red lips. How awesome would it be to have her blowing me like that? Leaving deep read marks along my member as she worked it with her mouth, like a high-society lady giving in to her base urges. She’d carefully try to avoid getting her hair mussed while kneeling to receive my white gift.

FLASH

Jeez, I can see why Paul didn’t want to mix this with any of the other triggers. Given half a chance, I’d have been on her already. I sent her to change again while I regained my bearings.

Next, I chose a skin-tight set of leather pants, and matching half-top, which left her mid-riff bare. With minimal makeup, and a high pony tail, she looked like a bad-ass biker babe. Those tight pants accentuated the length of her muscular legs, and it looked like her peach-like buttocks were barely contained by their prison of fabric.

FLASH

As I continued to snap shots, I imagined what it would be like to do her in this outfit. Feeling every inch of her body through this cool, black leather. Violently making out until I finally decide to rip off her clothes, savagely thrusting my cock into her waiting cunt. Wildly fucking for hours. Biting her nipples while she scratches my back. Putting her through one perversion after another until I decide that it was time for the grand finale. Bending her against a table, and using our combined juices to thoroughly screw that firm ass. What an amazing dream.

FLASH

The camera barely swapped as she switched from naughty biker to good Samaritan. A Catholic schoolgirl uniform like the one she wore for her first jobs when she was sex...I mean sixteen. It had a classic plaid skirt, cut scandalously short, a too-tiny jacket, and a white shirt, tied to showcase her flat abdomen. Her pink nails matched her lipstick, and we completed the effect with pig-tails and some pink bubblegum. Even I felt like a dirty old man, and I could only pray to high Heaven that I’d find a way to spank her in this outfit at some point.

FLASH

I had seen her naked, thanks to the other triggers, but I now understood how a properly dressed woman could evoke almost any fantasy and make me even more horny. I looked over at the clock and realized it was almost noon. I wasn’t sure what time Tanya would be back, but I’d probably already pushed this session later than I should have. It was with no small amount of regret that I shut down my camera.

“All right, Sandy. I think that’s enough for now.”

“Are you sure, Jake?” she pouted in a little girl voice. She really got into character when she pouted. “Well, thanks for a great session, as always. I can’t wait to see the finished pictures. I’ll see you back in the kitchen in ten minutes.”

She kissed me on the cheek, leaving a pink lipstick mark, and closed the bathroom door to change. If I’d had more time, I’d leave the mark there. I was sure that once she was back to normal, Mom would be very interested to know where it came from, and if I’d had a girl in the house. Under better circumstances, I’m sure that I could work that into a punishment, and therefore an excuse to spank her ass raw.

However, it was lucky that we’d stopped when we did, as I could hear Tanya’s car pulling into the driveway.

* * *

Sunday proved to be boring, as always. Dad is pretty consistently home, so I have no chance to use any of the triggers to spend some quality time with Mom. Fortunately, Saturday’s photo session provided me with ample new wanking material. As much as I liked the magazines, these photos were more personal. When she gave the camera a ‘come hither’ look, or pursed her lips just so, or bent over in that school-girl outfit to flash a panty shot, it was because I was there, and I had given the command. You can’t beat that.

It was a long weekend, so Tanya and I had Monday off from school. I decided to actually take the day and finish off some school-work that had gotten backed up the previous week while I played with my new toy. Besides, if I wanted to have the free time to look for the new card, I couldn’t start failing every class. Dad would eventually clue in that Mom’s punishments weren’t having the desired effect, and take matters into his own hand. That meant I needed to study.

That isn’t to say that I didn’t get any further experimenting done. Monday night, Dad was out with people from work, and Tanya was absorbed with her evening TV shows.

* * *

“Mom?”

“Come in Jake. The door’s open.”

Mom was in her room, dressed in a baggy blue sweater which she often wore on long weekends. Aside from studying, the extra day off usually meant the entire family would be dragged into the cleaning the house. Even Tanya was forced to put in some work without any triggers being involved. Mom was still dressed for those activities, with her hair somewhat mussed and black strands dangling down to her face.

She was lying belly-down on the master bed, propped up by one arm with a mystery novel in the other. Mom often spent some time reading before turning in for the night. She looked up and smiled at me.

“Is there something you wanted, Jake?”

“I think you forgot, Mom, but you were going to help me with something in my room tonight.”

“Oh?” She blinked. “Oh, of course. Give me a moment.”

Mom swung her legs around and hopped off the bed. She pulled off her dark sweater, and quickly stripped off her plain white bra as well, before pulling her shear, blue blouse and sliding it on. The whole process only took a few seconds, affording me precious little view of her bare back, and just a bit of tit-flesh, but it told me a few more things about the forgetfulness sub-trigger.

Apparently, the subject of Mom’s forgetfulness didn’t actually need to be a real thing. We hadn’t discussed her helping me with anything tonight. This might mean that the trigger makes her a bit suggestible, but I didn’t want to push it. My reminder was vague enough that I could have explained it away if she’d asked. If I had said something like ‘Hey Mom, don’t forget you were going to perform a strip-tease for me tonight,’ I wasn’t sure if I was ready for the consequences...though of course, that might have resulted in a punishment, which wouldn’t have been a bad way to kill time.

Still, Paul’s photo session sub-trigger had specifically told me that he didn’t want to give me too much control of Mom’s behavior for free, and I doubted that the whole key would be hidden in a sub-trigger.

I was also pleased to find that when the forgetful sub-trigger prompted Mom to change clothes, that she did not seem to mind if I were in the room. This was the closest I could get to picking her wardrobe outside a photo session with Sultry Sandy, so I liked that. If I did win Paul’s contest, and gained full control of Mom’s hot, toned body, I could see spending a lot of time each day picking out her wardrobe, only to tear it off her every night.

“Okay, Jake. I’m ready to go.”

I led Mom to my room, where I had a tube of toothpaste waiting on my desk. It was time to try another combination of triggers.

“Well, you see Mom, I was trying to get just the right amount of toothpaste on my brush. I keep squeezing too much. Do you think you could show me how to coax just the right amount?”

Mom rolled her eyes.

“Honestly, Jake. And you call me forgetful.”

Just like every other time, she slid down my pants and boxers, and took hold of my cock. Her hands began lightly sliding over it, bringing it to full attention.

“That’s better. Now, picture this as the toothpaste tube. Just slide along the edge, making sure the distributions stays even...”

As before, her talk was dry, even clinical as she gave the hand-job. Even after nearly a dozen of these, it struck me as bizarre. I let her continue for a few minutes, as I practiced some other techniques of my own. I really loved these strangely intimate moments, and had become much better at holding off my climax in order to prolong them. However, we’d come to the next part of my test, and I’d get to see if I could shut her up.

“Okay, Mom. I think I’ve got it. You keep demonstrating, just to be sure, and you can let me give it a try with my favorite toothbrush.”

Mom nodded, her soft hands still working my shaft on autopilot. She opened her mouth wide, and I squeezed some toothpaste onto it.

“I think this will be easier if we move to the chair, Mom. Just keep up with the demonstration, while I brush my teeth. It would probably be easiest if you sat on my knee.”

I led her to the office chair next to my desk, her hand never leaving my dick, or stopping its snake-like motions. As I sat down, she straddled my left leg, put her free hand behind my back, and as I pulled her in, we began to make out in earnest.

I wasn’t exactly thinking clearly, as I dueled with Mom’s mint-flavored tongue, but my second experiment had been a success as well. The kissing sub-trigger specified that she knew it would be time to stop when she could feel my erection, but this apparently excluded any hard-on I was sporting when the sub-trigger is initially activated.

I was in haze, and we were both sweating heavily when I finally came. Mom broke off the kissing briefly while she greedily sucked her hand clean. I hadn’t thought about it beforehand, but the kissing sub-trigger solved another problem as well. I wasn’t looking forward to my own taste, but Mom’s deep kisses still tasted as minty as ever.

I didn’t risk any groping beyond stroking the small of her back, beneath her blouse, but her cooing between kisses seemed to indicate that it was appreciated. Whatever her conscious mind thought of this situation, her body seemed to like it, and reacted accordingly.

Eventually, my cock came back to life under Mom’s stroking, and she came up for air to take note of those.

“My my, that took a while, Jake,” she said while breathing deeply. “If you’re this slow at your schoolwork, we’re going to need to get you a tutor.”

With that, she stood up from her position on my leg, and straitened her clothes, still not paying attention to my partial nudity. Her blouse clung close to her now sweat-soaked body, show every curve.

I glanced at the clock, and was surprised to find that the better part of an hour had passed. Mom ruffled my hair and wished me a good night, before excusing herself for an evening shower, as though everything was normal.

Yes, I was sure it was going to be a good week.